JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 18)

David Von Pein

May 25, 2007, 5:24:59 PM5/25/07
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 18):

MORE FUN MISC. BATTLES WITH CONSPIRACY-LOVING KOOKS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/3153301b9a7beacf
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/d777171e16638cbc
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/17a79cbf7fd8dd68
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/590c8fba2d498168
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/afa54ba839eb6028
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/8729f914f679be83
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f66928cc4ca4e7ff

VINCENT T. BUGLIOSI:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/eb79dd3728a9c36d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/771cf1c61f9f7e3f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/2e6bcaa7ed3b38bc

SECRET SERVICE COMPLICITY IN THE ASSASSINATION?:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b49e204b20abb3dc

THE SINGLE-BULLET THEORY (AKA: THE "COMMON SENSE THEORY"):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a12b62b551b826a5
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/4c9d1a99e08a23f0
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/a5d9494a3eeae310

MORE ON THE "SBT" (AND DALE MYERS):
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ed8d8ab92a74c7ee

JOHN F. KENNEDY'S BRAIN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/6e1481c92747b9b8

OSWALD'S BULLETS, NAA ANALYSIS, AND A LITTLE COMMON SENSE:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/b812db6ba38bf31c
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/227b3eff75d806d4

THE RAW WITNESS STATS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/777e76b070738801

KENNEDY'S LIMO VS. THE SECRET SERVICE CADILLAC FOLLOW-UP CAR:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7b82a825a947b127

aeffects

May 25, 2007, 6:07:22 PM5/25/07
GAWD Almighty, David Von Pein.... you can't divert attention from
daBugliosi tome, just yet! Running and hiding so soon?

David Von Pein

May 25, 2007, 6:28:21 PM5/25/07
What the mighty fu*k are you babbling about, kook?

Nope...don't tell me. I just ate.

aeffects

May 25, 2007, 7:01:17 PM5/25/07
On May 25, 3:28 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> What the mighty fu*k are you babbling about, kook?
>
> Nope...don't tell me. I just ate.

read my pixels, perhaps the 2nd time will help:

GAWD Almighty, David Von Pein.... you can't divert attention from
daBugliosi tome, just yet! Running and hiding so soon?

sometimes David, defeat is unsettling. You've never been a grunt so
your not aware that winning a battle or two means nothing (other than
your sorry ass survived), if you lose the war.

We're digging Reclaiming History[s] grave...

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 25, 2007, 8:53:21 PM5/25/07
>>> "We're digging Reclaiming History's grave." <<<

No...you're really just making an ass out of yourself...as per your
norm.

But if you want to think you are "digging RH's grave", have at it.

But before putting that shovel to work, why not just pick up the 6-
pound baby known as "Reclaiming History" and take a good long look at
pages 364-367 (re. the Katzenbach memo) and also pages 393-395 (re.
the conclusive evidence that JFK was struck in the head from BEHIND).

And those are just two examples (among hundreds) in "RH"....examples,
that is, of Mr. Bugliosi thoroughly embarrassing conspiracy theorists
with the undeniable EVIDENCE supporting the single-assassin scenario.

It's no surprise that very few hardline, unreasonable CT-Kooks will
have any desire at all to read "Reclaiming History: The Assassination
Of President John F. Kennedy" -- after all, who would WANT to dive
head-first into a boiling-hot inferno (and still expect to escape
without getting burned)?

If I were unfortunate enough to be an "Anybody But Oswald" CTer (like
many of the over-the-top CT clowns who take up residence at this
forum), I'd be thoroughly embarrassed to make another post on behalf
of my "ABO" beliefs after I had read even a portion of Vincent
Bugliosi's engaging and insightful publication, "Reclaiming History".

Fortunately, I'm not in that "unfortunate" position. (And, thankfully,
I never have been.)

eca...@tx.rr.com

May 26, 2007, 5:02:01 AM5/26/07
Thanks DVP for your input ..
Anyway you can summarize what is within
these two excerpts?

"take a good long look at pages 364-367 (re.
the Katzenbach memo) and also pages 393-395
(re. the conclusive evidence that JFK was
struck in the head from BEHIND)."

MR ;~D
0403May2607

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

May 26, 2007, 5:26:19 AM5/26/07
Ed,

Re. the Katzenbach thing, Bud said it nicely (multiple times) in
earlier posts. Simply prophetic in fact. I found this Bud post about
it from 2004 (below); he said the same thing this month or last, too,
but can't seem to find those recent ones.

Anyway, Bud was saying EXACTLY the same thing VB says in his
book....with Vince elaborating quite a bit more on how the CTers have
totally skewed the hell out of the "Katz Memo" of 11/25/63....

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a0775453fdbfbdd0

The other 'head-wound' thing is just more common sense by VB. It's
lengthy, so I'm not going to write it all out here. I've been typing
for hours, including VB snippets I'm inserting in my book review for
VB's book re. those very sections I mentioned earlier (which is what
made me think of them today and reference those pages).

Several excerpts from those pages will be in my review....which is now
about the size of North Dakota (and I'm not nearly through the whole
book/CD). Can Google handle the bandwidth?? ~grin~