Cut off Bugliosi's Head and the Snake Dies

1 view

RICLAND

May 18, 2007, 1:45:24 AM5/18/07
Bugliosi's new book has made our job wonderfully easy.

Here's the plan:

Cut off Bugliosi's head and the lone nutter cult dies.

ricland
--

Grassy Knoll News
http://www.riclanders.com/

Reclaiming History ...???
The Rebuttal to Bugliosi's JFK Assassination Book
http://jfkhit.com

Martin Shackelford

May 18, 2007, 1:48:42 AM5/18/07
Here's an interesting anomaly to deal with:
1) Bugliosi describes conspiracy theorists as "kooks" and intentionally
misleading.
2) Bugliosi is a conspiracy theorist regarding the RFK assassination.
Maybe his new book is intended as a parody of Lone Nutterdom--it's sort of
looking like that so far.

Martin

"RICLAND" <black...@lycos.com> wrote in message

David Von Pein

May 18, 2007, 2:11:12 AM5/18/07
I would think the CTers would ADMIRE Vince B. more for having believed
in an RFK conspiracy at one point. For, such a belief should indicate
to people that VB will argue in FAVOR of a conspiracy if he thinks one
is there to argue in favor of.

And your "parody" thing, Martin, is a howl. Was Vince just "parodying"
LNers at the '86 Mock Trial too? (Hence, the word "mock".)

You think he's toiled for 21 years to write a "parody", disguised as a
serious study of Oswald, Nov. 22, JFK, and all topics in between
related to the case?

Leave it to a CTer to mangle reality. After all, it's what members of
"Team Judyth" do best. Right?

RICLAND

May 18, 2007, 8:24:28 AM5/18/07
David Von Pein wrote:
> I would think the CTers would ADMIRE Vince B. more for having believed
> in an RFK conspiracy at one point. For, such a belief should indicate
> to people that VB will argue in FAVOR of a conspiracy if he thinks one
> is there to argue in favor of.

Quid pro quo?

Sorry, David, not how serious research works, I'm afraid.

> And your "parody" thing, Martin, is a howl. Was Vince just "parodying"
> LNers at the '86 Mock Trial too? (Hence, the word "mock".)
>
> You think he's toiled for 21 years to write a "parody", disguised as a
> serious study of Oswald, Nov. 22, JFK, and all topics in between
> related to the case?

We think a prosecution brief is a prosecution brief whether it takes 21
days or 21 years to write.

> Leave it to a CTer to mangle reality. After all, it's what members of
> "Team Judyth" do best. Right?

And that's another thing about Vinny, his wit is just as lame as his book.

tomnln

May 18, 2007, 1:16:26 PM5/18/07
If Bugliosi starts Name-Calling, it will open the door for him to be
subject to Name-Calling.

I LOVE IT! ! ! !

"Martin Shackelford" <msh...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

tomnln

May 18, 2007, 1:17:56 PM5/18/07
DAVID;
It is LN's who "Mangle" the evidence/testimony to a point that they No
longer wanna address it.

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

snl1...@yahoo.com

May 18, 2007, 1:42:27 PM5/18/07
On May 18, 1:16 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> If Bugliosi starts Name-Calling, it will open the door for him to be
> subject to Name-Calling.
>
> I LOVE IT! ! ! !

No surprise.

Your mentality level doesn't allow you to do anything *but* resort to
loving such things!

> "Martin Shackelford" <msha...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message

> > Here's an interesting anomaly to deal with:
> > 1) Bugliosi describes conspiracy theorists as "kooks" and intentionally
> > misleading.
> > 2) Bugliosi is a conspiracy theorist regarding the RFK assassination.
> > Maybe his new book is intended as a parody of Lone Nutterdom--it's sort of
> > looking like that so far.
>
> > Martin
>

> > "RICLAND" <blackwr...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> >> Bugliosi's new book has made our job wonderfully easy.
>
> >> Here's the plan:
>
> >> Cut off Bugliosi's head and the lone nutter cult dies.
>
> >> ricland
> >> --
>
> >> Grassy Knoll News
> >>http://www.riclanders.com/
>
> >> Reclaiming History ...???
> >> The Rebuttal to Bugliosi's JFK Assassination Book

> >>http://jfkhit.com- Hide quoted text -

tomnln

May 18, 2007, 2:50:17 PM5/18/07