OKAY WINGNUTS, HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE

Gil Jesus

Sep 16, 2008, 4:18:59 PM9/16/08
Who was the Dallas Post Office employee who handed Oswald his mail-
order rifle ?

aaronhi...@yahoo.com

Sep 16, 2008, 4:23:56 PM9/16/08
Not only does this person not exist, but the LHO PO Box was the only
one in the PO that did not have the proper paperwork that was
necessary for two different people to receive mail in the same PO box.

Aaron Hirshberg

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2008, 4:46:18 PM9/16/08
TOP POST

Hi Gil,

Say, but if Ozzie never received his rifle, as you seem to claim, why
are there extant three photographs of him holding the rifle, including
one which he signed on the back with his own name?

Why did his wife and his mother together rip up and burn a further
copy of one of the photographs, that apparently was also signed by
Oswald to his daughter, June? You think maybe they thought it was
incriminating?

Also, didn't the HSCA determine that the rifle he is holding in the
photographs is the same one found at the TSBD? From marks on the
weapon discernible in the photographs?

I'm starting to wonder what sort of police career you had, Gil. You
didn't let everyone go except those that had given a videotaped
confession, did you Gil? LOL!

Concerned Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2008, 4:56:08 PM9/16/08

>>> "Who was the Dallas Post Office employee who handed Oswald his mail-order rifle?" <<<

Hundreds of packages are being handled by the USPS every week at each
P.O. branch in America (maybe thousands even)....and Gil thinks that
Oswald's package from March 1963 is somehow unique in some way, in
that we're supposed to be able to come up with the name of the clerk
who handed LHO his rifle package.

I'm going to go to my local post office now and ask the employees if
they can remember who it was who handed a particular innocuous package
to a particular individual EIGHT MONTHS EARLIER.

Think I'll have any luck?

Gil Jesus

Sep 16, 2008, 5:03:19 PM9/16/08

Where's the paperwork, Von Pein ?

Gil Jesus

Sep 16, 2008, 5:05:12 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 4:46�pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gil,
>
> Say, but if Ozzie never received his rifle, as you seem to claim, why
> are there extant three photographs of him holding the rifle, including
> one which he signed on the back with his own name?

Tim, you shouldn't put too much effort into guessing what I'm saying.

I never said that he didn't receive it.

I asked who the Post Office employee was who handed him his rifle.

That's all.

Gil Jesus

Sep 16, 2008, 5:06:26 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 4:56�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm going to go to my local post office now and ask the employees if
> they can remember who it was who handed a particular innocuous package
> to a particular individual EIGHT MONTHS EARLIER.
>
> Think I'll have any luck?

I'm sure the Dallas Post Office had hundreds of clerks just waiting to
distribute mail order rifles, right Von Pein ?

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2008, 5:12:24 PM9/16/08

>>> "Where's the paperwork, Von Pein?" <<<

Now Jesus wants to switch gears.

But, okay.....

I don't find it the least bit surprising that the slip of paper that
Oswald removed from P.O. Box 2915 and handed to someone at the post
office managed to slip through the cracks after EIGHT MONTHS' time.

Can Gil establish as fact that the post office retains documents of
that nature for all eternity? Or even for a limited time
period....like, say, for eight months?

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2008, 5:40:07 PM9/16/08

>>> "I'm sure the Dallas Post Office had hundreds of clerks just waiting to distribute mail order rifles, right Von Pein?" <<<

Is this stupid question supposed to be of any significance (other than
to advertise the fact that you're a retard)?

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2008, 5:40:29 PM9/16/08
TOP POST

Hi Gil,

Well, many facets of Oswald's miserable life were re-examined in
detail after he was charged with murder.

I guess that happens to a lot of murderers, but, hey, you're the
policeman, mate.

Whether or not some little desk clerk in the Dallas PO is going to
remember giving a parcel to some non-entity eight months before
wouldn't appear to be very important in the scheme of things, given
the other factors that point to Oswald's ownership of the rifle.

Why do you consider it important, Officer Jesus? I believe nugatory
may be the correct term to use in this instance, in relation to your
query.

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

robcap...@netscape.com

Sep 16, 2008, 5:43:23 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 1:56 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hundreds of packages are being handled by the USPS every week at each
> P.O. branch in America (maybe thousands even)....and Gil thinks that
> Oswald's package from March 1963 is somehow unique in some way, in
> that we're supposed to be able to come up with the name of the clerk
> who handed LHO his rifle package.

There are always hundreds of packages coming and going through a post
office, this does NOT mean then deliver them to the wrong person. LHO
had NO alises listed on his page 3, period.

> I'm going to go to my local post office now and ask the employees if
> they can remember who it was who handed a particular innocuous package
> to a particular individual EIGHT MONTHS EARLIER.
>
> Think I'll have any luck?

Where's the proof Gil asked for? Why are you just rambling? They pay
you for this lame answer?

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Sep 16, 2008, 6:12:21 PM9/16/08

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/407c656dee5126bd

>>> "Where's the proof Gil asked for?" <<<

And if I can't supply the name of the John Doe who physically handed
Lee Harvey Oswald his rifle in late March of '63, then that means
Oswald never received Rifle C2766? Is that it? And it also means that
you kooks get to believe a whole bunch of crazy scenarios re. the
rifle, right? (Right.)

This post-office argument is similar in nature to the crazy shit that
CT-Kooks offer up with respect to the bullets Oswald placed in his
rifle.

Obviously, Oswald did purchase some bullets for Rifle C2766 (since
bullets from that gun were fired through that rifle on 11/22/63, with
Oswald himself squeezing the trigger three times, making those three
bullets come out the barrel of that gun).

Therefore, even if no other boxes of MC ammunition were found amongst
LHO's possessions (and, granted, none were), it's a totally-moot point
altogether, since we know beyond every speck of a doubt that bullets
fired through Rifle #C2766 did, in fact, cause the death of President
Kennedy.

But CT-Kooks feel it's their duty to keep on looking under new rocks
for their make-believe "plots". Rabid CTers just aren't satisfied with
any common-sense conclusions (like the ones reached by the Warren
Commission).

That's why CTers are where they are today -- still searching for those
lost car keys in the sofa cushions, even though the keys were already
found decades ago.

Bud

Sep 16, 2008, 6:38:50 PM9/16/08
On Sep 16, 5:43 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> > Hundreds of packages are being handled by the USPS every week at each
> > P.O. branch in America (maybe thousands even)....and Gil thinks that
> > Oswald's package from March 1963 is somehow unique in some way, in
> > that we're supposed to be able to come up with the name of the clerk
> > who handed LHO his rifle package.
>
> There are always hundreds of packages coming and going through a post
> office, this does NOT mean then deliver them to the wrong person. LHO
> had NO alises listed on his page 3, period.

It was mail delivered to Oswald`s box. And Oswald picked it up.

> > I'm going to go to my local post office now and ask the employees if
> > they can remember who it was who handed a particular innocuous package
> > to a particular individual EIGHT MONTHS EARLIER.
>
> > Think I'll have any luck?
>
> Where's the proof Gil asked for?

Where did Gil ask for proof?

Message has been deleted

tomnln

Sep 16, 2008, 11:33:16 PM9/16/08
BOTTOM POST;

"David Von Pein" <davev...@aol.com> wrote in message

TWO Years David! ! ! !

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

WHY did the Warren Commission LIE about it?

Gil Jesus

Sep 17, 2008, 7:50:38 AM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 11:33�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> TWO Years David! ! ! !

> WHY did the Warren Commission LIE about it?
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�

Don't you just love making a jackass out of that jackass ?

Gil Jesus

Sep 17, 2008, 8:03:06 AM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 7:38�pm, Chuck Schuyler <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote:

> On Sep 16, 3:18�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > Who was the Dallas Post Office employee who handed Oswald his mail-
> > order rifle ?
>
> E.J. (aka "Junior") Dunlop.

citation please ?

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 4:29:59 PM9/17/08
TOP POST

Now Gil, civility. Civility please. Especially as you advocate
*civility in newsgroup posting* concerning the JFK assassination.

Calling someone a *jackass* doesn't quite cut it in the *civility*
stakes, in my view.

Say, speaking of civility, aren't the people employed by US Mail civil
servants, or public servants, as we would call them here in Australia?

You've never had any experience of Civil Servants losing stuff,
misfiling stuff, not following petty regulations to the letter of the
law etc etc over the years?

You gotta get out a bit more, Mr Civility! Big wide world out there,
pal. :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Gil Jesus

Sep 17, 2008, 4:54:41 PM9/17/08
Timmy, you seem to have a hangup with civility. So everytime you post
about civility, I'm going to post some of your "civil" posts. Let's
see who can last longer.

CIVILTY BY TIM BRENNAN:
This scenario is FAR more plausible than Ben Holmes's *Lady In Yellow
Pants In The Nix Film Indicates Zapruder Film Alteration* nonsense.
What a STINKER that particular theory was! :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/b69beee9ece702bf

Suddenly tomnln doesn't appear to want to discuss *evidence/testimony*
anymore. I wonder why that is?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/c905c35623f4f6ea

An touching except? Don't you mean a touching excerpt? The speech is
OK but the mawkish, choclate-box music rather ruins the effect, don't
you think? Talk about schlock, LOL!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/e089fdb4408ee5bc

Say, on the photo you've used for your posting profile you look as
bald as a bloody badger yourself mate, LOL!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a269d2d1da41458d

That's true. And let's not forget that Wim is a VERY big backer of the
Judyth Vary Baker story. :-)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/6a624482025607d3

Such contortions of logic on her part may eventually lead to a
questioning of the reasoning supporting Pamela's published work on
SSX100. Time will tell...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/eabd15f5a8195a11

the haphazard and inebriated responses of your low rent sidekick,
David *aeffects* Healy you simply run like a coward, Ben.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a046f28c882170c1

That would be my definition of a *real* kook, Ben. Is it true that you
posit that the Z film has been altered, Ben?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cdc9fe9331875bc0

SOME OF TIM'S "CIVIL" SUBJECTS

Discussion subject changed to "GIL JESUS DISTORTS AGAIN" by
timst...@gmail.com

Discussion subject changed to "GILLY TYPIFIES IDIOCY" by
timst...@gmail.com

Discussion subject changed to "GILLY DEMONSTRATES COWARDICE" by
timst...@gmail.com

Discussion subject changed to "Benny "Yellow Pants" Holmes Still
Ducking Any Discussion Of His Absurd Theory" by timst...@gmail.com

DALLAS FINGERPRINTS FOR GIL or JESUS DISTORTS AGAIN

....AND OF COURSE IT GOES ON AND ON......

Apparently, sarcasm and insults are acceptable as "civil" discussion
depending on who the poster is. Once again, we've seen where the
judges are the ones who should do the least judging.

Gil Jesus

Sep 17, 2008, 4:57:35 PM9/17/08
Timmy:

Getting through to you is like trying to penetrate cement. I told you
before that I PREFER civil discussion, but if people want to get in
the gutter, so be it.

I'm not above giving back to those who give it to me.

Get it through your thick skull.

muc...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 5:34:56 PM9/17/08

1) Gil says he prefers civil discussion.

2) Gil creates threads (like this one) where he refers to other
posters as "wingnuts" in the subject header.

3) Gil is a flaming hypocrite (and apparently too delusional to
realize it).

tomnln

Sep 17, 2008, 6:33:42 PM9/17/08

<tims...@gmail.com> wrote in message
TOP POST

Now Gil, civility. Civility please. Especially as you advocate
*civility in newsgroup posting* concerning the JFK assassination.

Calling someone a *jackass* doesn't quite cut it in the *civility*
stakes, in my view.

Say, speaking of civility, aren't the people employed by US Mail civil
servants, or public servants, as we would call them here in Australia?

You've never had any experience of Civil Servants losing stuff,
misfiling stuff, not following petty regulations to the letter of the
law etc etc over the years?

You gotta get out a bit more, Mr Civility! Big wide world out there,
pal. :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WRONG AGAIN TIMMY! ! ! !

The Warren Commission said it was "Routinely Destroyed" upon closing of the
P O Box.

Tell us WHY they Lied Again???

SEE>>> http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tomnln

Sep 17, 2008, 6:37:37 PM9/17/08

"Gil Jesus" <gjj...@aol.com> wrote in message

Several Felon Supporters learned the "Hard Way" what Retaliation could cost
them.

Message has been deleted

Bud

Sep 17, 2008, 7:48:19 PM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 6:12 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/browse_thread/thread/407c656d...

> And if I can't supply the name of the John Doe who physically handed
> Lee Harvey Oswald his rifle in late March of '63, then that means
> Oswald never received Rifle C2766? Is that it? And it also means that
> you kooks get to believe a whole bunch of crazy scenarios re. the
> rifle, right? (Right.)

And if the clerk who did hand Oswald the rifle said that he
distinctly remembered Oswald as the man he handed it to, do you think
the kooks would admit that Oz got the rifle? Or would they just say
"Like he remembers who he gave a package to so many months before"?

tomnln

Sep 17, 2008, 7:53:27 PM9/17/08

"Chuck Schuyler" <chu...@am-mtg.com> wrote in message
On Sep 17, 5:37 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
> "Gil Jesus" <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote in message
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chuckie wrote;

What did it "cost" them, toilet mouth?

One of your homosexually oriented gutter comments about how you'd like
to have some guy suck you off?

I write;

No AIDS Distributor;

It's Retaliation to KOOK-SUCKERS like you who Start the insults.

I don't like some guy to "suck me off".
(that's why you're so Lonely)

I LIKE your wife sucking me off.
(And, she pays well too)

Wanna try your luck at evidence/testimony now???

http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/CASE%20DISMISSED.htm

The only Proven crimes were committed by YOUR Side! ! !

Gil Jesus

Sep 17, 2008, 8:39:21 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 6:33�pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�---------------------------------------------------------------------------�----

> WRONG AGAIN TIMMY! ! ! !
>
> The Warren Commission said it was "Routinely Destroyed" upon closing of the
> P O Box.
>
> Tell us WHY they Lied Again???

> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�

HERE IT IS TIMMY:

http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L3AVVPcpi9x0v4xQp5Fd3Ig=/large/

Gil Jesus

Sep 18, 2008, 6:29:05 AM9/18/08
On Sep 17, 8:39�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 6:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------� --------------------------------------------------------------------------�- ----

> > WRONG AGAIN TIMMY! ! ! !
>
> > The Warren Commission said it was "Routinely Destroyed" upon closing of the
> > P O Box.
>
> > Tell us WHY they Lied Again???

> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�
>
> HERE IT IS TIMMY:
>
> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L3A...

bump

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 7:02:16 AM9/18/08
TOP POST

Hi Gil,

Say, if you PREFER civil discussion, as you claim, then why did you
entitle your thread OKAY WINGNUTS, HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE in the first
place?

BTW, I can't see where DVP has posted anything in this particular
exchange that would cause you to refer to him as a jackass.

Your whole *civility* schtick is absurd, Gil. You should just admit
that you DON'T condone civility in newsgroup posting about the Kennedy
assassination. It was obviously just some convenient stance you
adopted in an attempt to win a point in some since forgotten argument.

Isn't that about the case, Gil?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

David Von Pein

Sep 18, 2008, 7:46:00 AM9/18/08

>>> "And if the clerk who did hand Oswald the rifle said that he distinctly remembered Oswald as the man he handed it to, do you think the kooks would admit that Oz got the rifle? Or would they just say "Like he remembers who he gave a package to so many months before"?" <<<

Or: they'd contend that one of the many "Oz Doubles" picked up the
package instead of the real LHO.

tomnln

Sep 18, 2008, 12:18:34 PM9/18/08

On Sep 17, 8:39�pm, Gil Jesus <gjjm...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 17, 6:33 pm, "tomnln" <tom...@cox.net> wrote:
>
> > ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�
> > --------------------------------------------------------------------------�- ----> > WRONG AGAIN TIMMY! ! ! !>> > The Warren Commission said it was "Routinely Destroyed" upon closing ofthe> > P O Box.>> > Tell us WHY they Lied Again???>> > SEE>>>http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�>> HERE IT IS TIMMY:>> http://pictures.aol.com/galleries/gjjmail/41602cXrkH0*ic1Lb0imwIK1L3A...bumphttp://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm

robcap...@netscape.com

Sep 18, 2008, 12:56:57 PM9/18/08

> Hundreds of packages are being handled by the USPS every week at each
> P.O. branch in America (maybe thousands even)....and Gil thinks that
> Oswald's package from March 1963 is somehow unique in some way, in
> that we're supposed to be able to come up with the name of the clerk
> who handed LHO his rifle package.

Dave doesn't think the Post Office made people SIGN for packages in
1963, or at least in the city of Dallas, whereby there would be a
record of this slip with the employee's name or intials. NO, they
just give out packages like ole' St. Nick in Big "D" I guess.

I like Harry Holmes's explanation too, they give away packages whether
the name matches or not if it comes to your box. I sure hope someone
mails a ton of money to my P.O. Box by accident!!!

aeffects

Sep 18, 2008, 1:12:17 PM9/18/08
On Sep 18, 4:02 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gil,
>
> Say, if you PREFER civil discussion, as you claim, then why did you
> entitle your thread OKAY WINGNUTS, HERE COMES ANOTHER ONE in the first
> place?
>
> BTW, I can't see where DVP has posted anything in this particular
> exchange that would cause you to refer to him as a jackass.

DVP is Steve Keating. Steve Keating is not only a jackass but a
certified Lone Nut .johnnie associated moron, too!

That clear enough to see, Tim *the down-undah Lone Nut whiner*
Brennan ? ROTFLMFAO

> Your whole *civility* schtick is absurd, Gil. You should just admit
> that you DON'T condone civility in newsgroup posting about the Kennedy
> assassination. It was obviously just some convenient stance you
> adopted in an attempt to win a point in some since forgotten argument.

LMAO! You live in a dream world, hon!

aeffects

Sep 18, 2008, 1:16:07 PM9/18/08
On Sep 16, 2:40 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi Gil,
>
> Well, many facets of Oswald's miserable life were re-examined in
> detail after he was charged with murder.

you really need to follow the bouncing ball, hon. Straying from the
point is a horrendous Lone Nut tactic used for years around here --
Lone Nut cowardice comes to mind Tim *down-undah whiner* Brennan

> I guess that happens to a lot of murderers, but, hey, you're the
> policeman, mate.
>
> Whether or not some little desk clerk in the Dallas PO is going to
> remember giving a parcel to some non-entity eight months before
> wouldn't appear to be very important in the scheme of things, given
> the other factors that point to Oswald's ownership of the rifle.
>
> Why do you consider it important, Officer Jesus? I believe nugatory
> may be the correct term to use in this instance, in relation to your
> query.

ever the fool, eh Tim *troll* Brennan?

David Von Pein

Sep 18, 2008, 1:25:38 PM9/18/08

>>> "DVP is Steve Keating." <<<

I thought for sure I was Dave Reitzes. I was DR last week, wasn't I?

I let out one "you're a hoot", and suddenly I've turned into this
fellow named Keating.

You're a hoot, too, Healy.

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2008, 5:07:52 AM9/20/08
TOP POST

Hi Toots,

Where's Gilly? Running as usual, I expect.

LOL, ol' David *aeffects* Healy, all your mates are runners, it seems.

Do they all wear *yellow pants*, ol' Toots-E-Roll fella?

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Bud

Sep 20, 2008, 8:36:07 AM9/20/08
On Sep 18, 12:56 pm, "robcap...@netscape.com" <robcap...@netscape.com>
wrote:

> > Hundreds of packages are being handled by the USPS every week at each
> > P.O. branch in America (maybe thousands even)....and Gil thinks that
> > Oswald's package from March 1963 is somehow unique in some way, in
> > that we're supposed to be able to come up with the name of the clerk
> > who handed LHO his rifle package.
>
> Dave doesn't think the Post Office made people SIGN for packages in
> 1963, or at least in the city of Dallas, whereby there would be a
> record of this slip with the employee's name or intials. NO, they
> just give out packages like ole' St. Nick in Big "D" I guess.

You don`t sign for these packages. They leave a notification in
your PO box that you have an oversized package. You go to the desk and
get it. If you have the notice, you must have access to the box.

> I like Harry Holmes's explanation too, they give away packages whether
> the name matches or not if it comes to your box.

You kooks are generally the worst people to be looking it to
anything imaginable. You have no aptitude or skill at figuring out the
most simple things. If they had a small package with Oswald`s PO box
number on it, and it had "John Doe" as the name, what do you suppose
the post office would do with it? A nationwide search of "John Does"?
I think they`d put it in the box regardless of the name. Why would
they treat oversized packages any different, in either case they are
giving the package to a person whos name is different than is on the
PO box application.

> I sure hope someone
> mails a ton of money to my P.O. Box by accident!!!

What do you think happens when mail gets delivered to your trailer
that has a different name than yours? Mail is delivered to a location,
the name is for the people with access to that location to figure out
who it belongs to.

David Von Pein

Sep 20, 2008, 12:59:35 PM9/20/08

>>> "You don`t sign for these packages. They leave a notification in your PO box that you have an oversized package." <<<

Exactly right.

And it doesn't just apply to PO Boxes either. I've received many of
those "yellow slips" from the USPS in my mailbox, telling me that
there's a package at the P.O. for me to pick up that was too big to
fit inside my mailbox. I then take the yellow slip to the PO, hand it
to the clerk behind the counter, then I get the package.

I've never once had to sign anything in order to get a package in such
a manner. Never. And I would assume the policy was the same when
Oswald took his slip to the counter to get his rifle package in March
'63.

Gil Jesus

Sep 21, 2008, 5:52:57 AM9/21/08
On Sep 16, 4:56�pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> I'm going to go to my local post office now and ask the employees if
> they can remember who it was who handed a particular innocuous package
> to a particular individual EIGHT MONTHS EARLIER.
>
> Think I'll have any luck?

ROFLMAO

David compares the notoriety of an ordinary postal customer with that
of Lee Harvey Oswald.

The government couldn't find one postal employee who remembered giving
a package to the most famous murderer of the 20th century.

Another great and well-thought out response David.

David Von Pein

Sep 21, 2008, 3:00:47 PM9/21/08

Gil thinks that Oswald was WORTH TAKING NOTICE OF at the post office
as of late March 1963.

Because that is what is required of the postal employee who handed LHO
his rifle package at that time. Because how is that clerk supposed to
search his memory banks from 8 months ago and somehow suddenly
remember giving a package to a person whom the clerk had no reason to
take notice of whatsoever at the time the clerk gave LHO that package?

The chances that the clerk, 8 months later, would be able to sort
through his memory banks and suddenly remember an ordinary event like
handing a person a box (which happens untold # of times per day) are
virtually nil.

Gil's nuts (as usual).

David Von Pein

Sep 21, 2008, 3:02:59 PM9/21/08

Addendum.......

It was nice of Gil to admit, though, that Oswald is "the most famous

murderer of the 20th century".

I thought he was completely innocent, Jesus?

tims...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2008, 5:28:27 PM9/21/08
TOP POST

Hi David,

LOL! Ol' Gil really is a total wingnut, is he not? :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

aeffects

Sep 21, 2008, 5:32:31 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 2:28 pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Hi David,
>
> LOL! Ol' Gil really is a total wingnut, is he not? :-)

DON'T-STOP-FAST DVP, er Steve Keating... old Tim <the Fraud> Brennan
will bury his head nearly a foot up your rearend... LMAO!