Old, Fat And Balding

Phil Ossofee

Jul 13, 2008, 6:21:09 AM7/13/08
This seems to be the look of a lone nutter nowadays judging from the
Kenneth Rahn site. Not a pretty sight, get off your lard ass an get it
down to the gym, put some rogaine on those last 3 or 4 hairs you got ok?
Phil D.

Gil Jesus

Jul 13, 2008, 6:34:12 AM7/13/08

It may be from all those years of pulling out their hair trying to
support the WC conclusions with foolishness like magic bullets and jet-
propelled brains.

tims...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 7:18:30 AM7/13/08
TOP POST

Hi Gil,

Say, on the photo you've used for your posting profile you look as
bald as a bloody badger yourself mate, LOL!

I wouldn't be casting TOO many aspersions about the hirsuteness of
others if I were you, mate. :-)

Helpful Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 7:34:18 AM7/13/08
> > propelled brains.- Hide quoted text -

But Gils baldness is caused from all the years his head has been
buried between other mens thighs ROFLMAO ....Notice he always wears a
baseball hat in his videos hiding the pubic hair burns on his bald
pinhead. Let's watch closely....maybe his mother will start praying
for him to grow hair next LOL

Bud

Jul 13, 2008, 7:59:18 AM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 6:21 am, summersalmostg...@webtv.net (Phil Ossofee) wrote:

Hes a scientist, idiot, not your favorite soap opera actor.

And "old" is the natural result of not dying. Perhaps you should
take Pete Townsend`s advice, and die before you get there.

tomnln

Jul 13, 2008, 12:39:28 PM7/13/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message

justme is using one of MY lines I used against robber spent.

It musta hurt pretty good.

aeffects

Jul 13, 2008, 1:29:50 PM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 4:34 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

oh.... now there's the anarchist we've all come to know and love! You
get another swastika tattooed on your back, son? Feeling a little
chipper today.... Hang it up fraud, your Lone Nut career is over....
now ya gonna have to pay off those student loans the way real men
do.... girs those loins Joey.... ROTFLMFAO!

David Von Pein

Jul 13, 2008, 4:33:58 PM7/13/08

>>> "...hirsuteness..." <<<

Hirsuteness! I love it! LOL.

Not only is The Asylum here at acj a good place to bash kooks, it also
can provide an occasional grammar/dictionary lesson, to boot.

I'd never once in my life heard anyone utilize the word "hirsuteness"
until Tim Brennan today.

But there it is, plain as day, in Webster's:

www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hirsuteness

Gil Jesus

Jul 13, 2008, 5:25:40 PM7/13/08
>> On Jul 13, 7:18 am, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
>>

>> > TOP POST
>>
>> > Hi Gil,
>>
>> > Say, on the photo you've used for your posting profile you look as
>> > bald as a bloody badger yourself mate, LOL!
>>
>> > I wouldn't be casting TOO many aspersions about the hirsuteness of
>> > others if I were you, mate. :-)
>>
>> > Helpful Regards,
>>
>> > Tim Brennan
>> > Sydney, Australia
>> > *Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Hi Tim:

I find it comical that you or anyone else would be offended by my
mere pointing out that the "theories" of the "single bullet" or the
"jet effect" would be enough to make their supporters pull their hair
out.

Of course, both theories are ridiculous to the extent of absurdity.

As one who is quick defend a "civil diuscussion" on the JFK
assassination, I also find it.....

...Strange how you didn't object to the trolls calling me "Monica
Lewinsky".

....Strange how you didn't object to the trolls calling me a
cock-sucker.

....Strange how you didn't object to the trolls calling me a
pedophile.

....Strange how you didn't object to the trolls posting my personal
information in the newsgroup.

....Strange how you didn't object to the trolls posting my personal
information on an independent website.

....Strange how you didn't object to the trolls libelling me.....

You're a phoney, Timmy, just like Burlyguard. You're judgements are
reserved for those who retaliate rather than those who instigate.

So go take your self-righteous crap someplace else.
You're irrelevent here, Timmy boy.

Gil Jesus
United States
"Newsgroups Commentator"

justm...@gmail.com

Jul 13, 2008, 5:38:30 PM7/13/08
> "Newsgroups Commentator"- Hide quoted text -

Awwwwwwwwwww the poor baby Jesus is whining again. No one objects to
any of the above because it's either true or you deserved it for being
the ignorant asshole you are.

Compare this post of yours and change the names around to read....YOU
not getting upset with the things that Rossley calls others. Now you
can take your self-righteous ass out of here...you're NOTHING here
little Monical the bigot Jesus.

Gil Jesus

Jul 13, 2008, 6:08:12 PM7/13/08

In other words, Timmy's concern is based on who exactly is taking the
"cheap shots".

aeffects

Jul 13, 2008, 7:19:45 PM7/13/08
On Jul 13, 1:33 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Hirsuteness! I love it! LOL.

you love anything, ANYTHING that speaks of Lone Neuterism -- perhaps
you can gird your OWN loins for a change and post something relevant
to the discussion, exposing the Lone Nut frauds.

You of all people should be ashamed.

> Not only is The Asylum here at acj a good place to bash kooks, it also
> can provide an occasional grammar/dictionary lesson, to boot.

hon you can't helped yourself, ya need to post here, it's the only
place left for you to post.... ya been thrown off each and every JFK
board, you start a part of one USENET board that failed miserably....
your AMAZON threads blew up on ya, Reclaiming History is fraud ....
Sheeeeet son, ya can't win -- you're a world class loser

Carry on toots-e-roll ROTFLMFAO

tomnln

Jul 13, 2008, 8:43:44 PM7/13/08

<justm...@gmail.com> wrote in message
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
justme wrote;

Awwwwwwwwwww the poor baby Jesus is whining again. No one objects to
any of the above because it's either true or you deserved it for being
the ignorant asshole you are.

Compare this post of yours and change the names around to read....YOU
not getting upset with the things that Rossley calls others. Now you
can take your self-righteous ass out of here...you're NOTHING here
little Monical the bigot Jesus.

I write;

You're a CUNT who RUNS from your own evidence/terstimony>>>

http://whokilledjfk.net/officer_m.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/Evid%20Tamp.htm
http://whokilledjfk.net/PROVEN%20LIES.htm