I ordered Judyth's grave next to Oswald's one at Rose Hill

Jaap Holtzapffel

Jun 29, 2008, 3:54:22 PM6/29/08
During the summer of 2003 I saw Judyth Vary Baker a couple of times a
day: I helped her with her Lee Harvey Oswald Gallery & Museum and
interviewed her on a daily basis to find out if she was a liar. She
told me she wanted her grave next to Oswald's one at Shannon Rose Hill
Memorial Park & Funeral Chapel in Fort Worth.

So, on September 13, 2003 I travelled to Dallas where I stayed in
Linda Bauer's (Judyth's sister's) house. On September 17, 2003 a
friend of Judyth's drove me to Rose Hill to visit Lee Harvey Oswald's
gravesite. After a while we went over to the managing director and
asked if it was possible to buy a piece of ground next to Oswald's
grave.

Of course that was possible!! (Lee Harvey Oswald's is one of the most
hatred people in the USA, but for a couple of dollars Americans forget
everything...) The price: 2,350 dollar.

Later that day I phoned Judyth Vary Baker in Haarlem, the Netherlands
to inform her that she got her peace of ground next to the love of her
life. She started to cry, and couldn't stop for half an hour.

I don't know if Judyth Vary Baker payed the bill that was sent to her
one month later.

Jaap Holtzapffel

Barb Junkkarinen

Jun 29, 2008, 4:39:35 PM6/29/08
On 29 Jun 2008 15:54:22 -0400, Jaap Holtzapffel
<j.holt...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

The grave on one side of Oswald is owned, with a headstone marked
"Nick Beef," it is not occupied however as it was bought as a joke by
a comedian.

Oswald's mother is buried next to him on the other side ... her grave
has no headstone.

So, which grave on which side of Oswald is it that you purchased?

Barb :-)

WhiskyJoe

Jun 29, 2008, 10:47:40 PM6/29/08

> I ordered Judyth's grave

> next to Oswald's one at
> Rose Hill

Oh, Oh. I hope no one sold you
Nick Beef's grave site. But you
probably don't easily fall
for scams.

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jun 29, 2008, 10:49:18 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 12:54 pm, Jaap Holtzapffel <j.holtzapf...@hetnet.nl> wrote:
> During the summer of 2003 I saw Judyth Vary Baker a couple of times a
> day: I helped her with her Lee Harvey Oswald Gallery & Museum and
> interviewed her on a daily basis to find out if she was a liar. She
> told me she wanted her grave next to Oswald's one at Shannon Rose Hill
> Memorial Park & Funeral Chapel in Fort Worth.

Ha ha. This is too much!

> So, on September 13, 2003 I travelled to Dallas where I stayed in
> Linda Bauer's (Judyth's sister's) house. On September 17, 2003 a
> friend of Judyth's drove me to Rose Hill to visit Lee Harvey Oswald's
> gravesite. After a while we went over to the managing director and
> asked if it was possible to buy a piece of ground next to Oswald's
> grave.

Isn't she a little offended at the fact that his grave actually has
the name "William Bobo" engraved on it?

Why not pay for a headstone with his true name on it while she was at
it?

> Of course that was possible!! (Lee Harvey Oswald's is one of the most
> hatred people in the USA

I have to admit that I don't understand that myself.

> but for a couple of dollars Americans forget
> everything...) The price: 2,350 dollar.

Then you or she overpaid by 2,348 "dollar", didn't you?

It's reassuring to learn that the Dutch, on the other hand, have too much
integrity to be bought.

Actually, for a very very very brief period of time, I was in the business
of selling burial plots many years ago at a major Southern California
cemetery.

I know of one story involving a wealthy Chinese patriarch who was on the
verge of ordering a very large plot of ground for his family at this
particular cemetery -- but he first sternly demanded that someone else's
gravesite be moved in order to accommodate him.

The salesman had had to play this order like an angler playing for a fish,
receiving several visits from family members over a period of weeks before
finally being put in contact with this ultimate decision- maker.

And the order had to have been worth thousands of dollars in commission to
the salesman. But he refused to look into the possibility of moving the
other gravesite. He simply told his customer that the other gravesite
could not be moved.

The stern wealthy Chinese patriarch repeated his demand several times and
on each occasion, the salesman rebuffed him, telling him that the other
gravesite could not be moved.

Finally, of all things, a big smile lit up on the patriarch's face. "Now I
know that you will not move mine," he told the salesman.

See Jaap, contrary to what you would prefer to believe, American
enterprise and professional integrity aren't necessarly opposed to one
another -- not even in the cemetery business.

> Later that day I phoned Judyth Vary Baker in Haarlem, the
> Netherlands
> to inform her that she got her peace of ground next to the love of her
> life. She started to cry, and couldn't stop for half an hour.

It's a heartwarming moment. A second bobo has finally been found to
make a matched set.

> I don't know if Judyth Vary Baker payed the bill that was sent to her
> one month later.
>
> Jaap Holtzapffel

Ha ha. Your skepticism on that point is entirely justified. But, on
the other hand, I don't know if your story is true in the first place,
given that it has never come up as a news item.

jfk279x

Jun 29, 2008, 10:51:40 PM6/29/08
Could we expect a more narrow approach? After all, there are at least
4 sides; not just two.

curtjester1

Jun 29, 2008, 10:59:57 PM6/29/08
On Jun 29, 12:54 pm, Jaap Holtzapffel <j.holtzapf...@hetnet.nl> wrote:

Tell Judyth that I can prove that the Lee she was with was not buried in
that cemetary. She can contact me if she wants. I have communicated with
her many times and have nothing bad to say about her at all.

I just ran across an interesting item on pg. 91 of The Great Zapruder Film
Hoax about Mysteries of the Assassination. It is an account of Lee
corresponding to Mae Russell, and met up with him along with John Judge
and a Bill Kelly at the University of Toledo. He went by Donald O.
Norton, and is the same name of CIA Don Norton, who I believe had an
accout of meeting up with Lee and goes by another initial for his name.
There is a photo of 'Norton Today', and it has some fairly striking
resemblences to the photo of a younger Lee Oswald. Not Harvey, if you
have followed the two through research can tell the differences between
the two. The did have a handwriting analysis of both signatures, and the
ald of Donald and Oswald were very close matches.

So, tell Judyth, she can have hope of being reunited, but only if she goes
underground herself..:-) Last 'said' to be in Florida.

CJ

Dave Reitzes

Jun 29, 2008, 11:46:11 PM6/29/08

LOL.

Incidentally, is there any truth to the story that Oswald was
originally buried under the name "William Bobo," as FAREWELL AMERICA
says?

Dave

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jun 30, 2008, 12:47:28 PM6/30/08

"Dave Reitzes" <drei...@aol.com> wrote in message

> LOL.

> Dave

It's absolutely true.

At the time, there was a lot of concern that the grave would be desecrated
so the entire burial was held in secret, and that included having a false
name put on the gravesite.

Actually, until I looked at Google images just now, I didn't realize that a
marker with his real name was substituted later.

tims...@gmail.com

Jun 30, 2008, 4:58:50 PM6/30/08
TOP POST

Oh dear...

As the Judyth story descends yet further into farce, Pamela is left
clutching at straws, trying to make the latest Baker related debacle
appear to have a plausible explanation.

Such contortions of logic on her part may eventually lead to a questioning
of the reasoning supporting Pamela's published work on SSX100. Time will
tell...

It would be hardly surprising if it did...

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Anthony Marsh

Jun 30, 2008, 9:29:17 PM6/30/08
Grizzlie Antagonist wrote:
> On Jun 29, 12:54 pm, Jaap Holtzapffel <j.holtzapf...@hetnet.nl> wrote:
>> During the summer of 2003 I saw Judyth Vary Baker a couple of times a
>> day: I helped her with her Lee Harvey Oswald Gallery & Museum and
>> interviewed her on a daily basis to find out if she was a liar. She
>> told me she wanted her grave next to Oswald's one at Shannon Rose Hill
>> Memorial Park & Funeral Chapel in Fort Worth.
>

> Ha ha. This is too much!
>

>> So, on September 13, 2003 I travelled to Dallas where I stayed in
>> Linda Bauer's (Judyth's sister's) house. On September 17, 2003 a
>> friend of Judyth's drove me to Rose Hill to visit Lee Harvey Oswald's
>> gravesite. After a while we went over to the managing director and
>> asked if it was possible to buy a piece of ground next to Oswald's
>> grave.
>

> Isn't she a little offended at the fact that his grave actually has
> the name "William Bobo" engraved on it?

Where do you come up with these fantasies?
http://www.therestorationmovement.com/images/oswald.jpg
Now, show me the grave marker with the name William Bobo on it.

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 1, 2008, 12:46:29 AM7/1/08
On Jun 30, 6:29 pm, Anthony Marsh <anthony_ma...@comcast.net> wrote:
> Grizzlie Antagonist wrote:
> > On Jun 29, 12:54 pm, Jaap Holtzapffel <j.holtzapf...@hetnet.nl> wrote:
> >> During the summer of 2003 I saw Judyth Vary Baker a couple of times a
> >> day: I helped her with her Lee Harvey Oswald Gallery & Museum and
> >> interviewed her on a daily basis to find out if she was a liar. She
> >> told me she wanted her grave next to Oswald's one at Shannon Rose Hill
> >> Memorial Park & Funeral Chapel in Fort Worth.
>
> > Ha ha.  This is too much!
>
> >> So, on September 13, 2003 I travelled to Dallas where I stayed in
> >> Linda Bauer's (Judyth's sister's) house. On September 17, 2003 a
> >> friend of Judyth's drove me to Rose Hill to visit Lee Harvey Oswald's
> >> gravesite. After a while we went over to the managing director and
> >> asked if it was possible to buy a piece of ground next to Oswald's
> >> grave.
>
> > Isn't she a little offended at the fact that his grave actually has
> > the name "William Bobo" engraved on it?
>
> Where do you come up with these fantasies?
> http://www.therestorationmovement.com/images/oswald.jpg
> Now, show me the grave marker with the name William Bobo on it.

Show me the written personal exchanges that took place between Judyth
and the "love of her life" and the photographs of the two of them
together.

Dave Reitzes

Jul 1, 2008, 12:56:24 AM7/1/08
On Jun 30, 4:58�pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Oh dear...
>
> As the Judyth story descends yet further into farce, Pamela is left
> clutching at straws, trying to make the latest Baker related debacle
> appear to have a plausible explanation.
>
> Such contortions of logic on her part may eventually lead to a questioning
> of the reasoning supporting Pamela's published work on SSX100. Time will
> tell...
>
> It would be hardly surprising if it did...

I'm in touch with a 1963 Mercury Meteor sedan that claims it had an affair
with JFK's limo. It knows things about SSX100 that no other car knows. I'm
trying to verify the details, but Pamela's ravings have scared it into
silence. I only hope I can undo the damage Pamela has done.

For history's sake.

Dave

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 1, 2008, 10:49:15 AM7/1/08

On Jun 30, 4:58?pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> TOP POST
>
> Oh dear...
>
> As the Judyth story descends yet further into farce, Pamela is left
> clutching at straws, trying to make the latest Baker related debacle
> appear to have a plausible explanation.
>
> Such contortions of logic on her part may eventually lead to a questioning
> of the reasoning supporting Pamela's published work on SSX100. Time will
> tell...
>
> It would be hardly surprising if it did...

> I'm in touch with a 1963 Mercury Meteor sedan that claims it had an affair
> with JFK's limo.

Wow! I guess Techron's a good thing!

> It knows things about SSX100 that no other car knows. I'm
> trying to verify the details, but Pamela's ravings have scared it into
> silence. I only hope I can undo the damage Pamela has done.

>For history's sake.

You know, I really didn't like the Consumer Reports article on the 1963
Mercury Meteor sedan.

The whole purpose of that article was bury that car in its grave without
giving it a chance to be heard on its own behalf. No legal representation
was provided on behalf of that car's memory.

None of the reporters who test-drove that car before contributing to the
article were a duly constituted body of legal authority. None of them had
the right to come to any conclusions. The whole process did nothing but
dehumanize that poor sedan.

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 1, 2008, 11:25:43 AM7/1/08
On 1 Jul 2008 10:49:15 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
<lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I am sure it is because they were jealous. Very very jealous. And
following a manifesto besides. If they would just listen to me and
think for themselves they would be able to acknowledge MM's unique
contribution and define their support for it.

Jaap Holtzapffel

Jul 1, 2008, 1:22:06 PM7/1/08
Before we go deeper into this discussion, I think someone who is in
direct email contact with Judyth Vary Baker, better ask her first if
she payed the bill for her gravesite at Rose Hill.

Jaap Holtzapffel

tims...@gmail.com

Jul 1, 2008, 6:24:00 PM7/1/08
TOP POST

Dear Dave,

I want you to convey to that 1963 Mercury Meteor that I FEEL its pain.
Even though I have never actually met it, I feel that it is an HONEST
vehicle and that its story about SSX100 is, most probably, 100% TRUE!!

Though I cannot actually speak to cars, I DO feel a vibe of honesty and
goodness emanating, across the waters, from MM63 to me, here in Australia.

If some of MM63's claims about SSX100 are (unlikely!) subsequently proven
to be false through (gasp) research of the Junkkarinen, Seaton or similar
kind, I will simply REJECT such findings on the basis of the vibe of
goodness and honesty I feel flowing, effortlessly, from MM63 to me.

No matter how absurd the MM63 claim, I will ALWAYS be here to support it!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 1, 2008, 7:31:52 PM7/1/08
On 1 Jul 2008 18:24:00 -0400, tims...@gmail.com wrote:

>TOP POST
>
>Dear Dave,
>
>I want you to convey to that 1963 Mercury Meteor that I FEEL its pain.
>Even though I have never actually met it, I feel that it is an HONEST
>vehicle and that its story about SSX100 is, most probably, 100% TRUE!!
>
>Though I cannot actually speak to cars, I DO feel a vibe of honesty and
>goodness emanating, across the waters, from MM63 to me, here in Australia.
>
>If some of MM63's claims about SSX100 are (unlikely!) subsequently proven
>to be false through (gasp) research of the Junkkarinen, Seaton or similar
>kind, I will simply REJECT such findings on the basis of the vibe of
>goodness and honesty I feel flowing, effortlessly, from MM63 to me.
>
>No matter how absurd the MM63 claim, I will ALWAYS be here to support it!

Who can argue with such an eloquent true believer. The vision almost
gives me goosebumps ... the AM radio playing softly, y'all with arms
locked gently swaying to the sounds of ....uh ... what?

Barb :-)

>Regards,
>
>Tim Brennan
>Sydney, Australia
>*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

tims...@gmail.com

Jul 3, 2008, 6:35:00 PM7/3/08
TOP POST

Hi Barb,

Say, no fair! You, Grizzlie and Dave do this stuff SOOOOO much better
than me! :-)

I would like it known, however, that I shall brook no *false
alternatives* as far as the claims of MM63 go!

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Jul 2, 9:31 am, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net> wrote:

> >> Dave- Hide quoted text -

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 3, 2008, 8:27:30 PM7/3/08
On 3 Jul 2008 18:35:00 -0400, tims...@gmail.com wrote:

>TOP POST
>
>Hi Barb,
>
>Say, no fair! You, Grizzlie and Dave do this stuff SOOOOO much better
>than me! :-)

I'm not sure that's a good thing.<g>

>I would like it known, however, that I shall brook no *false
>alternatives* as far as the claims of MM63 go!

ROTFL!

And you can name the song.....

Dave Reitzes

Jul 3, 2008, 11:11:34 PM7/3/08
On Jul 1, 11:25�am, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net>
wrote:

> On 1 Jul 2008 10:49:15 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
>
> <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Dave Reitzes" <dreit...@aol.com> wrote in message

Why can't you simply acknowledge that the Mercury Meteor sedan is a
witness?

Dave

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 4, 2008, 12:34:20 AM7/4/08
On 3 Jul 2008 23:11:34 -0400, Dave Reitzes <drei...@aol.com> wrote:

>On Jul 1, 11:25?am, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net>

>wrote:
>> On 1 Jul 2008 10:49:15 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
>>
>> <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> >"Dave Reitzes" <dreit...@aol.com> wrote in message

>> >Wow! ?I guess Techron's a good thing!

>> >You know, I really didn't like the Consumer Reports article on the 1963
>> >Mercury Meteor sedan.
>>
>> >The whole purpose of that article was bury that car in its grave without

>> >giving it a chance to be heard on its own behalf. ?No legal representation

>> >was provided on behalf of that car's memory.
>>
>> >None of the reporters who test-drove that car before contributing to the

>> >article were a duly constituted body of legal authority. ?None of them had
>> >the right to come to any conclusions. ?The whole process did nothing but

>> >dehumanize that poor sedan.
>>
>> I am sure it is because they were jealous. Very very jealous. And
>> following a manifesto besides. If they would just listen to me and
>> think for themselves they would be able to acknowledge MM's unique
>> contribution and define their support for it.
>

>Why can't you simply acknowledge that the Mercury Meteor sedan is a
>witness?

ROTFL! Dare I ask ... to what?

Barb :-)

>Dave

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 4, 2008, 12:58:17 AM7/4/08

wrote:
> On 1 Jul 2008 10:49:15 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
>
> <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >"Dave Reitzes" <dreit...@aol.com> wrote in message
> >On Jun 30, 4:58?pm, timst...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> TOP POST
>
> >> Oh dear...
>
> >> As the Judyth story descends yet further into farce, Pamela is left
> >> clutching at straws, trying to make the latest Baker related debacle
> >> appear to have a plausible explanation.
>
> >> Such contortions of logic on her part may eventually lead to a
> >> questioning
> >> of the reasoning supporting Pamela's published work on SSX100. Time
> >> will
> >> tell...
>
> >> It would be hardly surprising if it did...
>
> >> I'm in touch with a 1963 Mercury Meteor sedan that claims it had an
> >> affair
> >> with JFK's limo.
>
> >Wow! ?I guess Techron's a good thing!

> >> It knows things about SSX100 that no other car knows. I'm
> >> trying to verify the details, but Pamela's ravings have scared it into
> >> silence. I only hope I can undo the damage Pamela has done.
>
> >>For history's sake.
>
> >You know, I really didn't like the Consumer Reports article on the 1963
> >Mercury Meteor sedan.
>
> >The whole purpose of that article was bury that car in its grave without
> >giving it a chance to be heard on its own behalf. ?No legal
> >representation
> >was provided on behalf of that car's memory.
>
> >None of the reporters who test-drove that car before contributing to the
> >article were a duly constituted body of legal authority. ?None of them
> >had
> >the right to come to any conclusions. ?The whole process did nothing but

> >dehumanize that poor sedan.
>
> I am sure it is because they were jealous. Very very jealous. And
> following a manifesto besides. If they would just listen to me and
> think for themselves they would be able to acknowledge MM's unique
> contribution and define their support for it.

> Why can't you simply acknowledge that the Mercury Meteor sedan is a
> witness?

First, the "research community" needs to arrive at a consensus about
exactly what it has the right to expect in terms of documentation from the
Mercury Meteor sedan, appearing as it does as a late-emerging witness.

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 4, 2008, 2:03:03 PM7/4/08
On 4 Jul 2008 00:58:17 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
<lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Perhaps we need a blue ribbon panel to "define" that, and then we can
move on to the "process" of "acknowledging" ... unless of course the
focus is too narrow.

Barb :-)

William Yates

Jul 4, 2008, 4:11:54 PM7/4/08

And can't you give the Mercury an open forum? And stop using the Mercury
as a bucket t for your own errors.

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 5, 2008, 12:57:22 AM7/5/08

"Barb Junkkarinen" <barbRE...@comcast.net> wrote in message

In order to make sure that the focus not become too narrow, potential
members of the blue ribbon panel need to be scrutinized for the purpose of
ensuring that they are trained in history and that they have have
developed their own processes which do not involve simply latching onto
someone and 'believing' or 'disbelieving' them - preferring instead to
read as much information and documentation as possible and then allowing
the pieces to fall into place.

Anthony Marsh

Jul 5, 2008, 12:58:15 AM7/5/08

Talk about a deliberate waste of time!

> Barb :-)

Dave Reitzes

Jul 5, 2008, 1:28:12 AM7/5/08
On Jul 4, 4:11 pm, William Yates <william_yates...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

I would never encourage the MM to post here, as this place is both a
snakepit and a hornets' nest.

And stop using the Mercury
> as a bucket t for your own errors.

If I had a nickel for every time I've heard that . . .

Dave

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 5, 2008, 2:15:39 AM7/5/08
On 5 Jul 2008 00:57:22 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
<lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Wow. You've nailed her ... I mean ... it. I stand in awe. Applause!

Barb :-)

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 5, 2008, 4:01:34 PM7/5/08

"Barb Junkkarinen" <barbRE...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Thank you very much. But it was a team effort.

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 5, 2008, 5:12:33 PM7/5/08
On 5 Jul 2008 16:01:34 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
<lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

You musn't say that naughty word .... :-^)

Barb :-)

Grizzlie Antagonist

Jul 5, 2008, 8:47:19 PM7/5/08
On Jul 5, 2:12 pm, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net> wrote:
> On 5 Jul 2008 16:01:34 -0400, "Grizzlie Antagonist"
>

> <lloydsofhanf...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >"Barb Junkkarinen" <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Oh, did I use the "T" word?

Damn!

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 5, 2008, 9:20:56 PM7/5/08
On 5 Jul 2008 20:47:19 -0400, Grizzlie Antagonist
<lloydso...@yahoo.com> wrote:

<g>

tims...@gmail.com

Jul 6, 2008, 12:47:36 PM7/6/08
TOP POST

Hi Barb,

Say, it's just GOTTA be a drivin' song!

Hmmm, Little Deuce Coupe, perhaps?

Radar Love? (Bit of a Dutch connection there :-)

Tell Laura I Love Her, maybe? Now THAT has distinct
possibilities... :-)

Regards,

Tim Brennan
Sydney, Australia
*Newsgroup(s) Commentator*

On Jul 4, 10:27 am, Barb Junkkarinen <barbREMOVE...@comcast.net>

Barb Junkkarinen

Jul 6, 2008, 1:54:42 PM7/6/08
On 6 Jul 2008 12:47:36 -0400, tims...@gmail.com wrote:

>TOP POST
>
>Hi Barb,
>

>Say, it's just GOTTA be a drivin' song!
>
>Hmmm, Little Deuce Coupe, perhaps?
>
>Radar Love? (Bit of a Dutch connection there :-)
>
>Tell Laura I Love Her, maybe? Now THAT has distinct
>possibilities... :-)

Hmmm...some distinct possibilities. Driving songs are a good idea. How
about Dead Man's Curve?

barb :-)