Re: #)(*&$9837499*#^$^*#^$l.... WTF

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 3:56:46 PM12/29/06
Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:

> are y'all provin' we can see his macros ONE MORE TIME?

The ((((( hugs ))))) were not a macro.

It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor Tanya whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 29, 2006, 4:00:26 PM12/29/06

Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:
> >
> > are y'all provin' we can see his macros ONE MORE TIME?
>
> The ((((( hugs ))))) were not a macro.

What about all the perverted lechery?

Pastor Kutchie, ordained atheist minister

Dec 29, 2006, 4:00:56 PM12/29/06

Cyberstalking pervert Earthquack wrote:

> Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:
> >
> > are y'all provin' we can see his macros ONE MORE TIME?
>
> The ((((( hugs ))))) were not a macro.

What about all the perverted lechery?

GOD aka Jaguar

Dec 29, 2006, 4:20:07 PM12/29/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Convicted neighbor ~tanya wrote:
> >
> > are y'all provin' we can see his macros ONE MORE TIME?
>
> The ((((( hugs ))))) were not a macro.
>
> It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

I thought demons dont have free will? Or am i misinformed? Please
discuss...

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2006, 5:57:27 PM12/29/06

People of the world can be divided into three groups:

1) The "convicted".
2) The "demons".
3) Andy Chunk the purveyor of a fraudulent diet scam.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

~tanya

Dec 29, 2006, 6:19:37 PM12/29/06

perverted neighbor andy wrote:

> The ((((( hugs ))))) were not a macro.

unless yer plannin' on huggin' muh cervix, they are.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 29, 2006, 9:29:30 PM12/29/06

"Andrew B. dung, MD/PhD" <love7 snip

It points out some good stuff in the "holy scriptures" - like the rules for
selling your daughter into sexual slavery.

http://www.evilbible.com/

Olrik

Dec 30, 2006, 12:11:03 AM12/30/06

Is it possible that this "holy spirit/jesus/god" thing does not satisfy
all of Chung's, hummm, "needs"?...

;-)

Olrik

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 30, 2006, 7:50:33 AM12/30/06
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:56:46 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:

Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?

And where's that lawsuit anyway?

--
Mark K. Bilbo
to the absence, from Jerusalem, of a lunatic asylum.

SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat

Dec 30, 2006, 8:37:22 AM12/30/06
In article <5bqdnedIWecE_QvY...@giganews.com>,
gm...@com.mkbilbo says...

> On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:56:46 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:
>
> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?
>
> And where's that lawsuit anyway?

he will get round to suing you, as soon as he's got those millions of
Google shares and has brought Bellsouth to its knees.

All it needs is another couple of donations to his Advance Fee Fraud
scam fund as no lawyer will do pro bono work for a sociopathic k00k like
Chunk.

If I were Chung (and thank the baby Jeebus I ain't) I would be more
worried about being anally raped day and night in a Federal
penitentiary. That's where his little "million dollar guarantee" scam is
going to put him.

FR

(snecked support groups, still waiting for my libel writ as well)

--
The Bells of Hell go ting-a-ling-a-ling, for you but not for me.
And the little devils have a sing-a-ling-a-ling, for you but not for me.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 8:42:01 AM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> > It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?

Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

The ball is in your court.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD that you still have
free will to choose unlike the tragic netcabal.com demom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4a008e13879143c2?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6b45fcbc0b5c81f0?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9bacdcc841e6de66?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/567deabf059861b9?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f960ff103d74dade?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/609a3d1207d52c20?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/94c53fbfb0218d19?

Laus Deo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole bunch more, dear
neighbor Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

> And where's that lawsuit anyway?

Martin Phipps

Dec 30, 2006, 9:08:02 AM12/30/06
So God is a spammer?

Martin

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 9:24:44 AM12/30/06
Neighbor Martin Phipps wrote:

> So God is a spammer?

Such would be the name-calling of those who are of this world.

Name-calling simply shows that the world is lost:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/dream.asp

"All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to ME. Therefore
go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the
Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey
everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to
the very end of the age." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 28:18-20)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Especially neither demons nor giants:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you wisely choose to
surrender to my LORD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Martin whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

> Martin

The Chief Instigator

Dec 30, 2006, 9:27:40 AM12/30/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

>Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:

>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?

>Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:

...which has nothing to do with why BellSouth has banned you from using their
NNTP servers.

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD that you still have
>free will to choose unlike the tragic netcabal.com demom:

Do your neighbors a favor and take a nice, slow walk across I-20.

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)

The Chief Instigator

Dec 30, 2006, 9:44:52 AM12/30/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:

>Neighbor Martin Phipps wrote:
>
>> So God is a spammer?
>
>Such would be the name-calling of those who are of this world.
>
>Name-calling simply shows that the world is lost:

So, you've lost your sanity, so now you can go ahead and lose the world. Go
right ahead. We won't mind.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 30, 2006, 10:03:13 AM12/30/06
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 05:42:01 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
>>
>> > It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>
>> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?
>
> Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>
> The ball is in your court.

So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"Creationists criticize evolutionists for the demeaning idea
of 'coming from apes' and say that man is more noble than
that, and then have sermons where man is called a miserable
worm worthy to be burned eternally in hell."
-William Bagley

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 10:17:10 AM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>>
>> > It remains my hope that you exercise your free will to choose wisely:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>
>> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?
>
>Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>
>The ball is in your court.

What does this have to do with cardiology, fraud?

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD that you still have
>free will to choose unlike the tragic netcabal.com demom:

You've had enough, Chunk, put the bottle away.

I see I'm still #1 on your hate list, hypocrite.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 10:18:13 AM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Neighbor Martin Phipps wrote:
>
>> So God is a spammer?
>
>Such would be the name-calling of those who are of this world.
>
>Name-calling simply shows that the world is lost:

Except in your case, Chunk, of course.

Hypocrite.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 10:27:23 AM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
> >
> >> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?
> >
> > Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
> >
> > The ball is in your court.
>
> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...

The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Indeed, BellSouth is being consumed by holy fire from heaven as AT&T
feeds off its burning carcass even as the Holy Spirit guides me to
write.

Laus Deo ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Google is next, LORD willing.

The juries would simply just "love the truth" and dismantle Google for
attempting to stop the work of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, Who
is the truth.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 11:31:59 AM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> > Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>> >
>> > The ball is in your court.
>>
>> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...
>
>The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:
>
>http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Another example of how you write about yourself in the third person on
a web page.

"About the author" goes to: "TWF Staff, better known as TWFStaff, has
been a member since Tuesday, September 06, 2005."

<http://www.thewellnessfoundation.com/>

Officers:
Andrew Chung, MD/PhD - Incorporator
Board of Advisors:
Andrew Chung, MD/PhD
Founding Members:
Andrew Chung, MD/PhD

Do you think people are stupid? And where did you steal that owl image
from?

Upcoming Events:
12/28/06 - Wellness Heart Walk(30 min) in Paradise with
Andrew Chung on selected Thursday evenings (Mableton).

I'm sure you ranted about "convicts", "demons", and "holy fire" for the
entire 30 minutes, fraud.

>Indeed, BellSouth is being consumed by holy fire from heaven as AT&T
>feeds off its burning carcass even as the Holy Spirit guides me to
>write.

Hahahahah, more of your "holy fire" buffoonery.

Soon your entire world will be filled with "demons".

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Hugh Jarse

Dec 30, 2006, 11:59:53 AM12/30/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Neighbor Martin Phipps wrote:
>
> > So God is a spammer?
>
> Such would be the name-calling of those who are of this world.
>
> Name-calling simply shows that the world is lost:

Then, it is time for you to depart from it. You have the means at your
disposal, all you need to do is remember where you put the key to the
controlled drugs safe.

Very soon, you'll wish you had.

SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat

Dec 30, 2006, 12:13:24 PM12/30/06
In article <301220060931592291%erfc...@usa.net>, erfc...@usa.net
says...
soon his ass will be filled with something else entirely, when those
long term cons in Federal jail start using him as a prison bride

FR
Certified SMC Demon

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 30, 2006, 12:40:04 PM12/30/06
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:27:23 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> > Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>> >
>> > The ball is in your court.
>>
>> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...
>
> The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

So you were lying about beating BellSouth.

> Indeed, BellSouth is being consumed by holy fire from heaven as AT&T
> feeds off its burning carcass even as the Holy Spirit guides me to
> write.

Merging into a larger company, becoming more powerful and wealthy is
"burning?"

Damn, wish I could "burn" like that...

--
Mark K. Bilbo

"The problem with defending the purity of the English language
is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't
just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other
languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their
pockets for new vocabulary." -James D. Nicoll

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 30, 2006, 12:40:38 PM12/30/06
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:27:23 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> > Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>> >
>> > The ball is in your court.
>>
>> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...
>
> The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:

Prove there was a "victory." Post via BellSouth's Usenet servers.

--
Mark K. Bilbo

If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to
believe in him, then he should know what would prove his
existence to me. He hasn't done so yet, so there is no reason
to believe in him.
-Woden

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 12:44:23 PM12/30/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
christianity.
http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 12:44:38 PM12/30/06

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 12:44:50 PM12/30/06

The Chief Instigator

Dec 30, 2006, 1:43:55 PM12/30/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:

>Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> > Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

>> > The ball is in your court.

>> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...

>The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:

...and since your alleged god isn't there, neither is your delusional
"victory".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 3:08:29 PM12/30/06
Neighbor Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com)

wrote:
> >Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>
> >> Why don't you free will yourself a post via BellSouth's Usenet servers?
>
> >Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>
> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
> >
> >The ball is in your court.
>
> ...which has nothing to do with why BellSouth has banned you from using their
> NNTP servers.

One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
be banned from using them.

Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
from BellSouth's NNTP servers.

Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
through BellSouth's NNTP servers.

Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
Google exists.

If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.

This victory belong to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/fear.asp

Fear GOD and dread nothing that is of this world:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you wisely choose to
surrender to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear
neighbor Patrick whom I love unconditionally.

Demon Chunky Style

Dec 30, 2006, 3:14:31 PM12/30/06

Andrew B. Chung, convicted by The Holy Spirit (me), wrote:
> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
> be banned from using them.
>
> Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
> find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
> from BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>
> Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
> NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
> you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
> through BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>
> Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
> Google exists.
>
> If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
> most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.

Busted for lying again, Chunkers!

Regardez:
>From: nosp...@heartmdphd.com
>Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes
>Subject: Re: To Dr. Chung
>Date: 5 Mar 2005 22:13:57 -0800

>The way to God is straight and extremely narrow, neighbor:

send complaints about chung's flooding the group with off topic
religious trolling to:

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.bellsouth.net:4321

NetRange: 65.80.0.0 - 65.83.255.255
CIDR: 65.80.0.0/14
NetName: BELLSNET-BLK9
NetHandle: NET-65-80-0-0-1
Parent: NET-65-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.BELLSOUTH.NET
NameServer: NS.ATL.BELLSOUTH.NET
Comment:
Comment: For Abuse Issues, email a...@bellsouth.net. NO
ATTACHMENTS. Include IP
Comment: address, time/date, message header, and attack logs.
Comment: For Subpoena Request, email ipoperati...@bellsouth.net
with "SUBPOENA" in
Comment: the subject line. Law Enforcement Agencies ONLY, please.
RegDate: 2000-11-28
Updated: 2003-05-05

AbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
AbuseName: Abuse Group
AbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
AbuseEmail: a...@bellsouth.net

TechHandle: JG726-ARIN
TechName: Geurin, Joe
TechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
TechEmail: ipoperati...@bellsouth.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
OrgAbuseEmail: a...@bellsouth.net

OrgTechHandle: JG726-ARIN
OrgTechName: Geurin, Joe
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
OrgTechEmail: ipoperati...@bellsouth.net

Bottom line: you remain a pathological liar, Andy.
You remain convicted, asshole.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 4:15:28 PM12/30/06

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 4:15:44 PM12/30/06
Demon Chunky Style <redja...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, convicted by The Holy Spirit (me), wrote:
>> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
>> be banned from using them.
>>
>> Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
>> find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
>> from BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>>
>> Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
>> NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
>> you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
>> through BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>>
>> Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
>> Google exists.
>>
>> If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
>> most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.
>

>Busted for lying again, Chunkers!
>
>Regardez:

How will Chunk lie his way out of this one?

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Demon Chunky Style

Dec 30, 2006, 4:18:38 PM12/30/06

Art Deco wrote:
> How will Chunk lie his way out of this one?

Simple - a "demon" posted it, so it doesn't count.

Don Kirkman

Dec 30, 2006, 5:36:24 PM12/30/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Kurt Gavin wrote in article
<aAxlh.4561$pQ3....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

Not "well researched and scholarly," IMO. Like many anti-christian
writers, there is a tendency exactly like the tendency of the fanatic
Christians, which is to take the **English translation** literally
without understanding the culture, history, or semantics of the cultureS
within which the Bible was written.

IOW, writers at both extremes tend to take poetry, parable, speculation,
and folklore as literal truth rather than an ancient culture's way of
discussing matters beyond their everyday frame of reference.

The scriptural references are used exactly the same way Chung uses them,
except they are cherry picked from different bits and pieces of the
English text. Both sides are fighting with the same presuppositions and
weapons which do not reflect how the Bible was formed nor how it is
customarily interpreted.
--
Don Kirkman

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 6:08:50 PM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> demon KG wrote:
>
> >Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
> >christianity.
> >http://www.evilbible.com/
>
> >Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
> >backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.
>
> Not "well researched and scholarly," IMO. Like many anti-christian
> writers, there is a tendency exactly like the tendency of the fanatic
> Christians, which is to take the **English translation** literally
> without understanding the culture, history, or semantics of the cultureS
> within which the Bible was written.
>
> IOW, writers at both extremes tend to take poetry, parable, speculation,
> and folklore as literal truth rather than an ancient culture's way of
> discussing matters beyond their everyday frame of reference.
>
> The scriptural references are used exactly the same way Chung uses them,
> except they are cherry picked from different bits and pieces of the
> English text. Both sides are fighting with the same presuppositions and
> weapons which do not reflect how the Bible was formed nor how it is
> customarily interpreted.

"This is impossible for man, but with GOD all things are possible." --
LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, the Bible will invariably be
misinterpreted.

And, without GOD, the demons will always lack the knowledge and wisdom
to understand the differences between an NNTP Server, a NameServer, and
a File Server:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/04d0f816d45d09f1?

So don't expect these same demons to correctly interpret the Bible.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear

neighbor Don whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 8:46:33 PM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, the Bible will invariably be
>misinterpreted.

Which you do so very well on a regular basis, hypocrite.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Oldus Fartus

Dec 30, 2006, 11:01:37 PM12/30/06
Demon Chunky Style wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, convicted by The Holy Spirit (me), wrote:
>> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
>> be banned from using them.
>>
>> Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
>> find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
>> from BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>>
>> Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
>> NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
>> you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
>> through BellSouth's NNTP servers.
>>
>> Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
>> Google exists.
>>
>> If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
>> most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.
>

> Busted for lying again, Chunkers!
>
> Regardez:

And
From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.anxiety-panic,alt.support.diabetes,alt.atheism,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: Proof of GOD: The behavior of those convicted by the Holy
Spirit.
Date: 30 Dec 2006 12:08:29 -0800

Whois 72.145.168.204

OrgName: BellSouth.net Inc.
OrgID: BELL
Address: 575 Morosgo Drive
City: Atlanta
StateProv: GA
PostalCode: 30324
Country: US

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.eng.bellsouth.net:4321

NetRange: 72.144.0.0 - 72.159.255.255
CIDR: 72.144.0.0/12
NetName: BELLSNET-BLK15
NetHandle: NET-72-144-0-0-1
Parent: NET-72-0-0-0-0

NetType: Direct Allocation
NameServer: NS.BELLSOUTH.NET
NameServer: NS.ATL.BELLSOUTH.NET

NameServer: NS.MIA.BELLSOUTH.NET
NameServer: NS.RDU.BELLSOUTH.NET
Comment:
Comment: For Abuse Issues, email ab...@bellsouth.net. NO ATTACHMENTS.

Comment: For Subpoena Request, email ipoper...@bellsouth.net with

"SUBPOENA" in
Comment: the subject line. Law Enforcement Agencies ONLY, please.

RegDate: 2005-08-11
Updated: 2005-11-11

RAbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
RAbuseName: Abuse Group
RAbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224
RAbuseEmail: ab...@bellsouth.net

RTechHandle: JG726-ARIN
RTechName: Geurin, Joe
RTechPhone: +1-404-499-5240
RTechEmail: ipoper...@bellsouth.net

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE81-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
OrgAbusePhone: +1-404-499-5224

OrgAbuseEmail: ab...@bellsouth.net

OrgTechHandle: JG726-ARIN
OrgTechName: Geurin, Joe
OrgTechPhone: +1-404-499-5240

OrgTechEmail: ipoper...@bellsouth.net

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Dec 31, 2006, 12:26:06 AM12/31/06

"Art Deco" <erfc...@usa.net> wrote in message
\he wont-he cant.he got busted for jeezus.
chunks is an insane mother fucker.
hell,he wanted to fuck whats her name in the ass for 7 hours the other
day-fuckers weird........

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 1:34:28 AM12/31/06
Convicted neighbor Oldus Fartus wrote:
> unnamed demon wrote:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
> >> be banned from using them.
> >>
> >> Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
> >> find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
> >> from BellSouth's NNTP servers.
> >>
> >> Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
> >> NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
> >> you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
> >> through BellSouth's NNTP servers.
> >>
> >> Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
> >> Google exists.
> >>
> >> If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
> >> most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.
> >
> > <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> And
>
> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this crossroads:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

... and not unwisely to become a demon like the ones around you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/38a49a020f263f4a?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b6f23b6ceac0932e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/509aa013248815fa?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5743c9b067baba7?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9bacdcc841e6de66?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9470172d4aac6b6c?

... who have lost their free will as a consequence of blaspheming the
Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Meanwhile, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and will continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Your consolation prize is eternal life and GOD's blessing if you wisely

choose to surrender to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear

neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 1:58:16 AM12/31/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

snip

>> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

I think chunkers wrote this phony article himself.

snip

runlikeana...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2006, 2:01:40 AM12/31/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

God is the cure? The word? That is quite contradictory, what is the
cure (to you) is the cause.
Your bible tells us that God causes all things, creates all things for
a purpose. What purpose is this affliction? Why am I going through
this? Ask him...if he tells you, I'd greatly appreciate you forwarding
the response.

Furthermore, what you will most likely respond with is that all things
have a purpose. Cute. I'd like to point out that as one thing may lead
to good at one point, ten years, ten thousand years, ten million years
that one act that led to goodness may lead to the death of 10,000,000
innoncent civilians. There is no final good or final evil as all things
are constantly leading to another actino that may perhaps lead to a
series of actions that are completely varied in their moral standing.

Please, while my

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 2:30:41 AM12/31/06
> God is the cure? The word? That is quite contradictory, what is the
> cure (to you) is the cause.
> Your bible tells us that God causes all things, creates all things for
> a purpose. What purpose is this affliction? Why am I going through
> this? Ask him...if he tells you, I'd greatly appreciate you forwarding
> the response.
>
> Furthermore, what you will most likely respond with is that all things
> have a purpose. Cute. I'd like to point out that as one thing may lead
> to good at one point, ten years, ten thousand years, ten million years
> that one act that led to goodness may lead to the death of 10,000,000
> innoncent civilians. There is no final good or final evil as all things
> are constantly leading to another actino that may perhaps lead to a
> series of actions that are completely varied in their moral standing.
>
> Please, while my

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.anxiety-panic/msg/310418437c3a02b2?

May your soul rest in peace, in holy name of GOD's one and only
begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ, Who chose to suffer terribly and die
horribly on the cross in order to save us from our deadly sin. Many
thanks, much praise, and all the glory to our heavenly Father for HIS
Son's rising up on that fantastic third day.

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Maranatha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more dear
neighbors, friends, and brethren.

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:06:42 AM12/31/06

So post via BellSouth's servers and prove us all wrong.

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:19:15 AM12/31/06
On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 12:08:29 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Neighbor Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com)
> wrote:

>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> >Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:
>>
>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>> >
>> >The ball is in your court.
>>
>> ...which has nothing to do with why BellSouth has banned you from using their
>> NNTP servers.
>
> One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
> be banned from using them.

<SNIP>

Damn, how many accounts have you lost? Terranews, Supernews, Time Warner,
and that's just for starters. By the way, it's hard to Google up your
posts because your "profile" has been nuked.

http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=URoXCxUAAAB_tiKbyb82HVa7Jm2qYUwlkwOwRBYz7mEv44MhUhmFZg&hl=en

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Fascism should more appropriately be called Corporatism,
because it is a merger of State and corporate power."
- Mussolini

Oldus Fartus

Dec 31, 2006, 8:32:40 AM12/31/06
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> On Sat, 30 Dec 2006 07:27:23 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> So you admit you were lying about having "beaten" BellSouth...
>> The victory over BellSouth is GOD's and not mine:
>>
>> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath
>
> So you were lying about beating BellSouth.

He wasn't lying, he just redefined victory.

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 9:02:51 AM12/31/06

As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"Question with boldness even the existence of God; because
if there be one, He must approve the homage of Reason rather
than that of blindfolded Fear"
- Thomas Jefferson

Oldus Fartus

Dec 31, 2006, 9:09:44 AM12/31/06
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 22:32:40 +0900, Oldus Fartus wrote:
>
>> Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> So you were lying about beating BellSouth.
>>>
>> He wasn't lying, he just redefined victory.
>>

> As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...

Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
(Or was that another demon?)

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 9:42:24 AM12/31/06

"There is no greater proof of your being wrong than your being an
atheist." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Behold the tragic demise of another atheist:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?

May you wisely choose to continue refraining from cursing LORD GOD
Almighty.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Mark whom I love unconditionally.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 9:42:35 AM12/31/06
Convicted neighbor Oldus Fartus wrote:
> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:
> >Convicted neighbor Oldus Fartus wrote:

> >> He wasn't lying, he just redefined victory.
> >
> > As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...

Many bear the mark of satan on their foreheads while some like you have
been convicted by the Holy Spirit about it:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

> Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
> (Or was that another demon?)

Neighbor Mark though convicted by the Holy Spirit just as you have been
has wisely refrained from blaspheming the Holy Spirit, Who has the
power to destroy souls here and now by taking away their free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:51:50 AM12/31/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
Christianity.
http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

Chunkers is paralyzed by my replies to his posts ;-))

Louse Deo!!!

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:52:42 AM12/31/06

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:53:21 AM12/31/06

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:12:48 AM12/31/06
Oldus Fartus <deni...@iiNOSPAMnet.net.au> wrote:

That would be me -- I committed "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit", which
has been redefined as typing "*BAWK*" in response to Chunk's "inspired"
insipid usenet spews.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:36:42 AM12/31/06

So the "holy spirit" doesn't know the difference between "your" and
"you're". What a surprise. Another surprise is this lame attempt to
paper over the lie in which you were caught when you claimed to have
never posted to usenet through BellSouth.

Morphing kook.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

The Chief Instigator

Dec 31, 2006, 11:38:34 AM12/31/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:

>Neighbor Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com)
>wrote:

I'm no neighbor of yours, Cobb County Crackhead.

>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

>> >Waiting for you to surrender to my LORD:

>> >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

>> >The ball is in your court.

>> ...which has nothing to do with why BellSouth has banned you from using
>> their NNTP servers.

>One would have to have used BellSouth's NNTP servers at least once to
>be banned from using them.

...which explains why they 86ed you, given your festering psychosis.

>Because I have not ever used BellSouth's NNTP servers, you will not
>find a single post in the Google archives from me that has originated
>from BellSouth's NNTP servers.

Since they've barred you from them, your assertion is the usual fantasy.

>Therefore, your writing that I have been banned from using BellSouth's
>NNTP servers is clearly untruthful. If you wish to clear your name,
>you will have to find that non-existent post authored by me and sent
>through BellSouth's NNTP servers.

I'm supposed to care about the opinion of one delusional whackjob who pretends
he's a cardiologist for what reason?

>Bottomline: You will be known for being untruthful for as long as
>Google exists.

...in your anything but sane opinion, of course.

>If your intent was to deceive, as it likely was, you will also be known
>most assuredly, without doubt, to be a liar.

...in what little is left of the mind of one certified whackjob in Cobb
County, anyway.

(I'm not intimidated at all, Chump. I get seats on the glass to watch you try
and martyr yourself.)

--
Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey (pat...@io.com) Houston, Texas
chiefinstigator.us.tt/aeros.php (TCI's 2006-07 Houston Aeros)
LAST GAME: San Antonio 6, Houston 4 (December 30)
NEXT GAME: Wednesday, January 3 at Chicago, 7:05

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:39:35 AM12/31/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Oldus Fartus wrote:
>> Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>> > As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...
>
>Many bear the mark of satan on their foreheads while some like you have
>been convicted by the Holy Spirit about it:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
>> Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
>> (Or was that another demon?)
>
>Neighbor Mark though convicted by the Holy Spirit just as you have been
>has wisely refrained from blaspheming the Holy Spirit, Who has the
>power to destroy souls here and now by taking away their free will:

Translation from Chunk-ese: Mark hasn't yet typed *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*

*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*
*BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK* *BAWK*

Coward. Still too chicken to reply to me directly.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Don Kirkman

Dec 31, 2006, 1:40:31 PM12/31/06
<ccJlh.4761$pQ3....@newsread4.news.pas.earthlink.net>:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>>> <hiss sputter hiss hiss>

>> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

>I think chunkers wrote this phony article himself.

That's a given; he never relies on others to say what he wants put out
in public. BTW, that page is over two years old and has been discussed
here many times since it was new.
--
Don Kirkman

Hugh Jarse

Dec 31, 2006, 4:07:18 PM12/31/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Neighbor Mark though convicted by the Holy Spirit just as you have been
> has wisely refrained from blaspheming the Holy Spirit, Who has the
> power to destroy souls here and now by taking away their free will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/38374cf5ab0c8205

GOD aka Jaguar

Dec 31, 2006, 6:41:39 PM12/31/06
THE LORD JESUS CHRIST CAN GO FUCK HIMSELF. MWUAHAHAHAHAHA
MWUAHAHAHAHAHA MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAPPY NEW YEAR CHING CHONG CHANG CHUNG!!!
EVERYBODY HAVE FUN TONIGHT!!!
EVERYBODY WANG CHUNG TONIGHT!!!!

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:01:17 PM12/31/06

So you *can't post via the BellSouth servers and are lying to us.

> Behold the tragic demise of another atheist:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?
>
> May you wisely choose to continue refraining from cursing LORD GOD
> Almighty.

LORD GOD Almighty can kiss my ass.

(Did I get it right this time?)

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

If their omnipotent, omniscient (so they say) god wants me to
believe in him, then he should know what would prove his
existence to me. He hasn't done so yet, so there is no reason
to believe in him. - Woden

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:03:13 PM12/31/06

I can't seem to get to "demon" level in this game. I keep *trying the
blaspheme object on the Holy Spirit figure but I'm still stuck at the
"convict" level.

<mutter>

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"God, shmod, I want my monkey man!"
- Bart Simpson

Mark K. Bilbo

Dec 31, 2006, 8:06:44 PM12/31/06
On Sun, 31 Dec 2006 06:42:35 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Neighbor Mark though convicted by the Holy Spirit just as you have been
> has wisely refrained from blaspheming the Holy Spirit

Hey! I keep trying dammit! How's this?

You know, there are medications that can make that "Holy Spirit" stop
bothering you Andy. Just let the nice men in the white coats take you to
the nice room...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

GOD aka Jaguar

Jan 1, 2007, 12:11:42 AM1/1/07

> I can't seem to get to "demon" level in this game. I keep *trying the
> blaspheme object on the Holy Spirit figure but I'm still stuck at the
> "convict" level.
>
> <mutter>
>
> --
> Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
> EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion
> "God, shmod, I want my monkey man!"
> - Bart Simpson

Me either!!! GOD DAMNIT JESUS CHRIST CAN GO FUCK HIS MOMMA, THAT WHORE
MARY!!!

Oldus Fartus

Jan 1, 2007, 2:49:12 AM1/1/07
Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

>>> As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...
>>>
>> Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
>> (Or was that another demon?)
>>

> I can't seem to get to "demon" level in this game. I keep *trying the
> blaspheme object on the Holy Spirit figure but I'm still stuck at the
> "convict" level.
>
> <mutter>

Yeah, it has got a bit confusing. Perhaps Clank should put up a demons
page, I am not sure what my current status is either.

(I did notice this morning when I got out of the shower that I had the
beginnings of horns growing out of my forehead, my skin had a definite
reddish tinge, and I had the makings of what could be a tail.)

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Hugh Jarse

Jan 1, 2007, 7:03:57 AM1/1/07

Oldus Fartus

Jan 1, 2007, 7:13:00 AM1/1/07
Art Deco wrote:

>> Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
>> (Or was that another demon?)
>
> That would be me -- I committed "blasphemy of the Holy Spirit", which
> has been redefined as typing "*BAWK*" in response to Chunk's "inspired"
> insipid usenet spews.

The fire didn't work then? Or did you get better?

--
Cheers
Oldus Fartus

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 8:37:10 AM1/1/07
Convicted neighbor Patrick "The Chief Instigator" Humphrey wrote:

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this point in your life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

... and not lose your free will along with the brains cells you have
already lost that you had needed for a basic understanding of reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

... becoming a demon behaving in a manner like the hapless and burnt
netcabal.com demon loitering here and there:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/554f68ccad559e80?

(where there is no free will there can be only obsessive compulsive
behavior and cowardice)

"There is no greater proof of your being wrong than your being an
atheist." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Behold the tragic demise of another atheist:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fa6252158a7d8d13?

May all atheists be more blessed with eternal life and salvation in
2007 by repenting and surrendering to LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety and panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more dear
neighbor Patrick whom I love unconditionally.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 9:57:44 AM1/1/07
On Mon, 01 Jan 2007 16:49:12 +0900, Oldus Fartus wrote:

>>> Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
>>> (Or was that another demon?)
>>>

>> I can't seem to get to "demon" level in this game. I keep *trying the
>> blaspheme object on the Holy Spirit figure but I'm still stuck at the
>> "convict" level.
>>
>> <mutter>
>>

> Yeah, it has got a bit confusing. Perhaps Clank should put up a demons
> page, I am not sure what my current status is either.

He should post instructions. Hints at least.

> (I did notice this morning when I got out of the shower that I had the
> beginnings of horns growing out of my forehead, my skin had a definite
> reddish tinge, and I had the makings of what could be a tail.)

And it's quite fetching...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"You believe in a book that has talking animals, wizards,
witches, demons, sticks turning into snakes, food falling
from the sky, people walking on water, and all sorts of magical,
absurd and primitive stories, and you say that *we* are the
ones that need help?" - Jon Stoll

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 1, 2007, 9:58:04 AM1/1/07

I tried something very much like that. I was disqualified because of a
question mark...

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"The meme for blind faith secures its own perpetuation
by the simple unconscious expedient of discouraging
rational inquiry." - Richard Dawkins

Art Deco

Jan 1, 2007, 11:38:28 AM1/1/07

Apparently not, as I'm now beyond just the simple the "demon" level:

:
:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/554f68ccad559e80?
:
:(where there is no free will there can be only obsessive compulsive
:behavior and cowardice)

Note that I'm no longer "tragic" or a "mascot".

It is difficult to determine just what goes through his mind, but the
best I can figure out is this:

1) Chung speaks for the Holy Spirit via usenet
2) Chung's words are therefore inspired, equivalent to scripture
3) Laughing or mocking these same words is therefore blasphemy
4) Unknown transformation process to "demon" status, with resultant
loss of free will

The trigger mechanism for #4 could be quite random for all I know.
"Conviction" is also nebulous, but just about anyone who engages him in
conversation or replies to his posts eventually is tossed into this
status.

--
Official "netcabal.com mascot demon"

GOD aka Jaguar

Jan 1, 2007, 9:54:13 PM1/1/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> (where there is no free will there can be only obsessive compulsive
> behavior and cowardice)

WOW chunk it is in GODS opinion that you are obsessively compulsively
infatuated with jesus motherfuckin christ!

Zëbulon

Jan 2, 2007, 12:29:32 AM1/2/07

"GOD aka Jaguar" <jaguar...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Religion pushed him over the edge......... :(

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 7:14:23 AM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Jaguar wrote:

Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of grandeur
(your false belief that you are GOD).

If you are currently taking prescription medications, it is likely that
your doctor(s) will either have them adjusted or changed upon being
informed about your having such delusions of grandeur:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55355670ef73784c?

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/fa27faf2ae5640b5?

Such behavior as yours is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
intercessory prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted by
the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Meanwhile HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
Jaguar whom I love unconditionally.

The Rev Dr Hugh Jarse NLAHN

Jan 2, 2007, 7:44:51 AM1/2/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Convicted neighbor Jaguar wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > (where there is no free will there can be only obsessive compulsive
> > > behavior and cowardice)
> >
> > WOW chunk it is in GODS opinion that you are obsessively compulsively
> > infatuated with jesus motherfuckin christ!
>
> Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of grandeur
> (your false belief that you are GOD).
>
> If you are currently taking prescription medications, it is likely that
> your doctor(s) will either have them adjusted or changed upon being
> informed about your having such delusions of grandeur:

Well,

I Would suggest YOU inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 8:04:42 AM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Hugh Jarse wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Jaguar wrote:

> > > WOW chunk it is in GODS opinion that you are obsessively compulsively
> > > infatuated with jesus motherfuckin christ!
> >
> > Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of grandeur
> > (your false belief that you are GOD).
> >
> > If you are currently taking prescription medications, it is likely that
> > your doctor(s) will either have them adjusted or changed upon being
> > informed about your having such delusions of grandeur:
>
> Well,
>
> I Would suggest YOU inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of
> grandeur
> (your false belief that you are GOD).

You remind me of the Pharisees who had to pay Judas 30 silver coins
because HIS brethren walked so closely with our LORD Jesus Christ that
they all appeared to them to be the same as HIM.

Clearly, you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat

Jan 2, 2007, 8:12:08 AM1/2/07
In article <1167741891....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
hugh....@heathens.org.uk says...

we did a brief analysis of Chunky's posting habits the other day and
concluded that he's on the bottle.

Weird, rambling posts in the early hours, followed by a break and then
resuming in a grouchy one-line style after lunchtime. That looks to me
like the pattern of a wino drinking two-buck jug wine and then surfacing
in the early afternoon.

he could also be cooking up meth as he spends all day locked in his
apartment, posting from the same IP address. His arrest picture should
show the evidence when he is jailed for this Advance Fee Fraud he is
running. It would explain the arrogance and hallucinations as well.

FR

--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into money but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass of as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly funddamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 2, 2007, 1:05:48 PM1/2/07
In article <1167576155....@42g2000cwt.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:

> Convicted neighbor Oldus Fartus wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Mark K. Bilbo wrote:

> > > As when all the 666s disappeared and now people are poofing into demons...
>
> Many bear the mark of satan on their foreheads while some like you have
> been convicted by the Holy Spirit about it:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

> > Come to think of it, weren't you scheduled to be consumed by holy fire?
> > (Or was that another demon?)
>
> Neighbor Mark though convicted by the Holy Spirit just as you have been
> has wisely refrained from blaspheming the Holy Spirit, Who has the
> power to destroy souls here and now by taking away their free will:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?
>
> Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> May you choose wisely at this point in your brief life here on earth:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?
>

> Behold the tragic demise of someone who unwisely chooses to curse GOD:

And lo! Behold his miraculous un-demise, posted the following day:

Thanks guys. I appreciate all the support already.

I noticed the habitual spammer. I guess he's on a jesus kick,
we'll let him be for now. Besides, he's helping me feel normal.

See, Andrew? You DO do someone some good, in spite of all your
attempts to the contrary.

-- cary

Cary Kittrell

Jan 2, 2007, 1:24:59 PM1/2/07
In article <MPG.20046a80f...@news.readfreenews.net> SMC Demon Cabal #1 Flying Rat (TINDC) <m...@privacy.net> writes:
> m> <1167509309....@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <szkejqg...@eris.io.com> <1167658630....@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <1167706453.4...@h40g2000cwb.googlegroups.com> <1167740063.2...@48g2000cwx.googlegroups.com> <
> 1167741891....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>

> In article <1167741891....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
> hugh....@heathens.org.uk says...
> >
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Would suggest you inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of grandeur
> > > (your false belief that you are GOD).
> > >
> > > If you are currently taking prescription medications, it is likely that
> > > your doctor(s) will either have them adjusted or changed upon being
> > > informed about your having such delusions of grandeur:
> > >

> > Well,
> >
> > I Would suggest YOU inform your doctor(s) about your delusion of
> > grandeur
> > (your false belief that you are GOD).
> >
> > If you are currently taking prescription medications, it is likely that
> > your doctor(s) will either have them adjusted or changed upon being
> > informed about your having such delusions of grandeur:
>

> we did a brief analysis of Chunky's posting habits

So, you did some Chungian Analysis then?

GOD aka Jaguar and sometime's referred to as THE HOLY SPIRIT

Jan 2, 2007, 1:49:21 PM1/2/07
Listen up chunk the only persone around here who needs antipsychotics
is YOU my friend.

I am the holy spirit. I am the light, the lord, the way and I am angry
at you for being so arrogant. You will be punished accordingly
starting with a strange itch and tiny red bumps on your genitals.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 2:50:55 PM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Jaguar wrote:

It seems you are still suffering from delusions of grandeur (falsely
believing that you are GOD).

Would suggest you again inform your doctor(s).

Your behavior is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted by
the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these
OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All others will have
to make charitable $30.00 donations to TheWellnessFoundation.com first
to gain access.)

SMC Demon Cabal Flying Rat

Jan 2, 2007, 3:06:11 PM1/2/07
In article <1167767455....@k21g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>, love7
@thetruth.com says...

> Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
>
> ... and continue to be blessed:
>
> http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

and both pages have been nuked....showing that Chunky has lost yet
another of his evil little scam tools!

Blessed be Peak10 Hosting. Truly they hate 419Chunk as much as the rest
of the internet thieves.

FR

Art Deco

Jan 2, 2007, 3:10:50 PM1/2/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>Convicted neighbor Jaguar wrote:
>
>> Listen up chunk the only persone around here who needs antipsychotics
>> is YOU my friend.
>>
>> I am the holy spirit. I am the light, the lord, the way and I am angry
>> at you for being so arrogant. You will be punished accordingly
>> starting with a strange itch and tiny red bumps on your genitals.
>
>It seems you are still suffering from delusions of grandeur (falsely
>believing that you are GOD).
>
>Would suggest you again inform your doctor(s).
>
>Your behavior is an adverse reaction to the awesome power of
>intercessory prayers by the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ made to our
>heavenly Father lifting up those like you who have been convicted by
>the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
>Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:
>
>http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought
>
>... and continue to be blessed:
>
>http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee
>
>(note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these
>OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All others will have
>to make charitable $30.00 donations to TheWellnessFoundation.com first
>to gain access.)

Do you really think anyone would pay real money to read your
third-person self-slurps, Chung?

Cary Kittrell

Jan 2, 2007, 3:25:32 PM1/2/07

Does this imply that anyone who successfully hacks into
the site was ipso facto blessed by GOD?

-- cary

Bill M

Jan 2, 2007, 7:31:32 PM1/2/07
Ok. Where is the proof??? We have been waiting quite a long time!

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 2, 2007, 9:04:58 PM1/2/07
On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:50:55 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> (note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these
> OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database

You got booted didn't you?

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

There is no system but GNU, and Linux is one of its kernels.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2007, 3:37:49 AM1/3/07
Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

> netcabal.com demon wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

Actually, the former DreadNought article is written in first person by
me while the latter Guarantee article is written by another. As for
charitable donations being made to the Wellness Foundation, this has
been unwittingly proven by one of the demons loitering here:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b9c58e5e9b7965ae?

Laus Deo ! ! !

> Does this imply that anyone who successfully hacks into
> the site was ipso facto blessed by GOD?

No. It would simply imply that such a person is impoverished without
two pennies to rub together much less $30.00 for making a charitable
tax-deductible contribution.

Your embarassing yourself is not unlike the behavior of others who have

been convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May all continue to behold such behavior in amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f13f07009381bfe4?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a65dbf37f899fbb?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/210b13be384120ed?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor

Cary whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these and
other related OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All

Demon Chunky Style

Jan 3, 2007, 12:06:07 PM1/3/07

Andrew B. Chung, 419 master, wrote:
> As for charitable donations being made to the Wellness Foundation, this has
> been unwittingly proven by one of the demons loitering here:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b9c58e5e9b7965ae?

<GASP>
You quoted a DEMON?! Won't thine eyes burst into flame for that? Won't
thy tongue cleave to thy perineum or something?

Yes -- I, The HOLY SPIRIT, "unwittingly" proved that you only managed
to defraud people out of a measly $3,000 in 2005. I'm sure the judge
will take that paltry sum into consideration.

Congratulations on your sub poverty-level status -- and thanks for
acknowledging that you read **every single word** we demons post, you
lying cocksucker.

Say hi to James Shaw for me!
;-)

P.S. You remain convicted.
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

Message has been deleted

Kurt Gavin

Jan 3, 2007, 12:51:16 PM1/3/07
<snip ravings>

check it out: http://www.evilbible.com/

This web site is designed to spread the vicious truth about the Bible. For
far too long priests and preachers have completely ignored the vicious
criminal acts that the Bible promotes. The so called "God" of the Bible
makes Osama Bin Laden look like a Boy Scout. This God, according to the
Bible, is directly responsible for many mass-murders, rapes, pillage,
plunder, slavery, child abuse and killing, not to mention the killing of
unborn children. I have included references to the Biblical passages, so
grab your Bible and follow along.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 3, 2007, 1:05:24 PM1/3/07
In article <QvKdnaPpkc7XkgbY...@giganews.com> "Mark K. Bilbo" <gm...@com.mkbilbo> writes:
> On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 11:50:55 -0800, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > (note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these
> > OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database
>
> You got booted didn't you?

Dude! He got GOD TOSsed!!

No small feat, that's what I say.

-- cary

aversiveness

Jan 3, 2007, 1:33:42 PM1/3/07

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
> neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> Cary whom I love unconditionally.

God's living water seems to cure a lot of ailments - but never
amputees. Not one case ever reported of faith healing restoring a lost
limb, ear, eye, etc. Why is that? Would an amputee not be able to
love his neighbors a little bit more if he had his legs restored?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2007, 1:45:42 PM1/3/07
neighbor aversiveness wrote:

The man who was blind from birth was essentially an occipital cortex
amputee and so Jesus grew a new occipital cortex for him using the mix
of dirt with HIS living water:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp

This fact was hidden from view for all until now.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our

neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear
neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Cary Kittrell

Jan 3, 2007, 2:16:57 PM1/3/07
In article <1167849939....@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> writes:
> neighbor aversiveness wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
> > > diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
> > > neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear neighbor
> > > Cary whom I love unconditionally.
> >
> > God's living water seems to cure a lot of ailments - but never
> > amputees. Not one case ever reported of faith healing restoring a lost
> > limb, ear, eye, etc. Why is that? Would an amputee not be able to
> > love his neighbors a little bit more if he had his legs restored?
>
> The man who was blind from birth was essentially an occipital cortex
> amputee

Nope. Not being wired correctly during the developmental window
is hardly being an "amputee".

> and so Jesus grew a new occipital cortex for him using the mix
> of dirt with HIS living water:

...nor would the condition require a "new occipital cortex".

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Healer.asp
>
> This fact was hidden from view for all until now.

The Goddess BAST entertained alien visitors from space
during the Middle Kingdom, and the astronomical knowledge
they imparted to the Goddess gradually spread throughout
the rest of Africa, changing and flowing and becoming
more poetical as it moved from myth to myth. This
is how the Dogon tribesmen came to know of Sirius B,
a binary companion to the Sirius, named after BAST's companion
ISIS.

This fact was hidden from view for all until now.

-- cary

Kurt Gavin

Jan 3, 2007, 2:54:33 PM1/3/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <love7snip

Art Deco

Jan 3, 2007, 9:28:01 PM1/3/07
False prophet Andrew B. Chung spammed:

>Convicted neighbor Cary Kittrell wrote:

Who, your sister?

And guess what, you just replied to a "demon", better go exorcise
yourself, Chung.

Art Deco

Jan 3, 2007, 9:28:46 PM1/3/07

Looks like Chung better go take a bath in garlic now.

Mark K. Bilbo

Jan 4, 2007, 8:45:31 AM1/4/07

Holy AUP Batman!

--
Mark K. Bilbo a.a. #1423
EAC Department of Linguistic Subversion

"God, shmod, I want my monkey man!"
- Bart Simpson

Cary Kittrell

Jan 4, 2007, 12:09:02 PM1/4/07

Part of a well planned regimen including garlic
and daily exorcise.

-- cary

я黨wぃf

Jan 5, 2007, 10:37:45 AM1/5/07
Cary Kittrell <ca...@afone.as.arizona.edu> pinched out a steaming pile
of<enjcbe$bef$1...@onion.ccit.arizona.edu>:

>In article <030120071928467388%erfc...@usa.net> Art Deco <erfc-

You just made Wilbur the Wildcat cry, Net Abuser

:(

marika

Jan 5, 2007, 3:18:51 PM1/5/07

> (note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these and
> other related OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All
> others will have to make charitable $30.00 donations to
> TheWellnessFoundation.com first to gain access.)

OK, I got it to work, VERY cool.

mk5000

'This is good for me because I find often that I have to read aloud to
really get a sense of what's going on. Even poems where I think I know
what's happening I gain a richer understanding of when I speak them. I go to
readings whenever I can and I try to keep in touch with other poets.
"--saskatchewan