Stents and Bypass

Pat

Dec 27, 2006, 2:59:32 PM12/27/06
Since July, my husband has been in and out of the hospital 6 times for
repair or addition of stents. We cannot go on like this and would like
to have a bypass. The doctor who did the last stents on 12/22 said
that he couldn't have a bypass because he has too many stents. HAS
ANYONE HEARD THIS BEFORE? He has all stents in the left coronary
artery and I think that is 7. He has a total of 10 stents. PLEASE LET
ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS. Thank you for
your time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 27, 2006, 3:19:48 PM12/27/06
Pat wrote:
> Since July, my husband has been in and out of the hospital 6 times for
> repair or addition of stents. We cannot go on like this and would like
> to have a bypass. The doctor who did the last stents on 12/22 said
> that he couldn't have a bypass because he has too many stents. HAS
> ANYONE HEARD THIS BEFORE?

Yes. We call this a "full metal jacket."

> He has all stents in the left coronary
> artery and I think that is 7. He has a total of 10 stents. PLEASE LET
> ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY INFO OR EXPERIENCE WITH THIS.

Would suggest you have your husband ask his cardiologist(s) about EECP
(enhanced external counterpulsation) as a treatment option in addition
to aggressive medical therapy.

> Thank you for your time.

You are welcome.

All thanks and praises belong to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart,
soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/love.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear Pat whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

William Wagner

Dec 27, 2006, 3:38:09 PM12/27/06
In article <1167249572.8...@n51g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"Pat" <pfa...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:

Pat I have no experience with this issue, But I have a four way CABG.

Found below perhaps of value.

Best!!

Bill

1: CMAJ. 2006 Dec 19; [Epub ahead of print]
  Links
Effect of hospital ownership status and payment structure on the
adoption and use of drug-eluting stents for percutaneous coronary
interventions.
€ Grilli R, Guastaroba P, Taroni F.
BACKGROUND: The impact of the use of drug-eluting stents in percutaneous
coronary intervention (PCI) on cardiac care is still uncertain. We
examined the influence of systemic factors, such as hospital ownership
status, organizational characteristics and payment structure, on the use
of drug-eluting stents in PCI and the effect on cardiac surgery volume.
METHODS: We conducted a cross-sectional analysis of drugeluting stent
use in 12 993 patients undergoing PCI with stenting (drug-eluting or
bare-metal) and time-series regression analyses of the monthly number of
cardiac surgery and PCI procedures performed using data collected from
1998 to 2004 at 13 public and private hospitals in the Emilia-Romagna
region of Italy. RESULTS: Public hospitals used drug-eluting stents more
selectively than private hospitals, targeting the new device to patients
at high risk of adverse events. The time-series regression analyses
showed that the number of PCI procedures performed per year increased
during this period, both in public (slope coefficient 36.4, 95%
confidence interval [CI] 30.2 to 43.1) and private centres (slope
coefficient 6.4, 95% CI 3.1 to 9.2 ). Concurrently, there was a
reduction in the number of isolated coronary artery bypass graft (CABG)
surgeries, although the degree of change was higher in public than in
private hospitals (coefficient -16.1 v. -6.2 respectively ). The number
of CABG procedures associated with valve surgery decreased in public
hospitals (coefficient -5.0, 95% CI -6.1 to -3.8) but increased in
private hospitals (coefficient 4.1, 95% CI 2.0 to 6.1). INTERPRETATION:
Public and private hospitals behaved differently in adopting
drug-eluting stents and in using PCI with drugeluting stents as a
substitute for surgical revascularization.
PMID: 17179220 [PubMed - as supplied by publisher]

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade

Joe Doe

Dec 27, 2006, 7:27:07 PM12/27/06

> Since July, my husband has been in and out of the hospital 6 times for
> repair or addition of stents. We cannot go on like this and would like
> to have a bypass. The doctor who did the last stents on 12/22 said
> that he couldn't have a bypass because he has too many stents. HAS
> ANYONE HEARD THIS BEFORE?

In a bypass the surgeon would be attempting to graft a blood vessel
around an area of blockage. If the artery is covered with stents he has
no target available to graft to. Secondly, surgeons try to graft
vessels so they will have some impact on blood flow to the heart (i.e.
it may be technically possible to do micro-vessel type surgery but
practically this would be of no benefit to the patient because the
impact on blood flow to the heart will be too small. The cardiologist
you are dealing with is in a better position to explain what the real
limitations may be in your husbands case.

Good luck and best wishes.

Roland

Pat

Dec 28, 2006, 8:58:14 AM12/28/06

THANKS TO YOU ALL FOR YOUR WISDOM. GOD BLESS YOU.

GeF

Dec 28, 2006, 6:47:47 PM12/28/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Would suggest you have your husband ask his cardiologist(s) about EECP
> (enhanced external counterpulsation) as a treatment option in addition
> to aggressive medical therapy.

Hi Dr. Chung

I have a number of questions for you..

1. Would EECP successfully palliate increasing arterial blockage, say,
to 98%, if adopted months or years ahead of time ?

2. Is EECP effective for all cases of arterial blockage ?

3. What other forms of "agressive medical therapy" are there for treatment
of progressive artheriosclerosis ? Do you mean statins ?

Best regards and wishes for the new year...

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 6:49:15 PM12/28/06
GeF <o...@org.org> wrote:

You would actually put your trust in any answer this obvious fraud
might give?

GeF

Dec 28, 2006, 7:28:20 PM12/28/06

Dr.Chung is an excellent cardiologist and a devoted missionary.
I'be never known his medical opinions to be less than careful and
helpful.

What seems to upset most people is the surprise at finding
themselves confronted in their beliefs. I respect Dr. Chung's
devotions and see no conflict. He is a multi-disciplinary genius,
as far I'm concerned..

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 8:35:08 PM12/28/06
GeF <o...@org.org> wrote:

Be sure to ask him about his 2-pound "diet" scam.

Be sure to ask him about the 40-day no food, no water fast he claims to
have done earlier this year, which resulted in zero body mass loss.

He is a proven liar.

His knowledge of Christianity and the Bible is shallow at best.

He believes the words he posts to usenet are inspired by the "Holy
Spirit", and are therefore on the same level as the Bible. When these
very same words are found to be less than credible, he then smears
those who point to these inconsistencies with the labels "convicted"
and "demons".

He is a hypocrite.

Shall I go on?

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Dec 28, 2006, 9:06:49 PM12/28/06
In article <281220061835089334%erfc...@usa.net>, Art Deco <erfc...@usa.net>
wrote:

> GeF <o...@org.org> wrote:
>
> >Dr.Chung is an excellent cardiologist and a devoted missionary.
> >I'be never known his medical opinions to be less than careful and
> >helpful.
> >

> >What seems to upset most people is the surprise at finding
> >themselves confronted in their beliefs. I respect Dr. Chung's
> >devotions and see no conflict. He is a multi-disciplinary genius,
> >as far I'm concerned..

chung is a blasphemer
he has presumed to be a judge of men
when god expressly reserves that for himself

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2006, 9:44:13 PM12/28/06
GeF wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Would suggest you have your husband ask his cardiologist(s) about EECP
> > (enhanced external counterpulsation) as a treatment option in addition
> > to aggressive medical therapy.
>
> Hi Dr. Chung
>
> I have a number of questions for you..
>
> 1. Would EECP successfully palliate increasing arterial blockage, say,
> to 98%, if adopted months or years ahead of time ?

It is possible for EECP to alleviated symptoms of angina pectoris even
from a blockage that angiographically looks completely blocked.

> 2. Is EECP effective for all cases of arterial blockage ?

It has the potential to relieve symptoms in all cases for occlusive
coronary disease.

> 3. What other forms of "agressive medical therapy" are there for treatment
> of progressive artheriosclerosis ? Do you mean statins ?

Address all known risk factors for progression of atherosclerosis
especially sources of vascular inflammation.

> Best regards and wishes for the new year...

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for your kind words
which are a refreshing change from that which is coming from the demons
that are loitering here and there and some of the folks reacting
adversely to the prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

dear friend GeF whom I love unconditionally.

Art Deco

Dec 28, 2006, 11:30:54 PM12/28/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>GeF wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> > Would suggest you have your husband ask his cardiologist(s) about EECP
>> > (enhanced external counterpulsation) as a treatment option in addition
>> > to aggressive medical therapy.
>>
>> Hi Dr. Chung
>>
>> I have a number of questions for you..
>>
>> 1. Would EECP successfully palliate increasing arterial blockage, say,
>> to 98%, if adopted months or years ahead of time ?
>
>It is possible for EECP to alleviated symptoms of angina pectoris even
>from a blockage that angiographically looks completely blocked.
>
>> 2. Is EECP effective for all cases of arterial blockage ?
>
>It has the potential to relieve symptoms in all cases for occlusive
>coronary disease.
>
>> 3. What other forms of "agressive medical therapy" are there for treatment
>> of progressive artheriosclerosis ? Do you mean statins ?
>
>Address all known risk factors for progression of atherosclerosis
>especially sources of vascular inflammation.
>
>> Best regards and wishes for the new year...
>
>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for your kind words
>which are a refreshing change from that which is coming from the demons
>that are loitering here and there and some of the folks reacting
>adversely to the prayers of the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ.

Translation: "I get excited when I reel in another unsuspecting mark."

Demon #1 Flying Rat

Dec 29, 2006, 8:06:20 AM12/29/06
In article <4594605f$0$25952$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>, o...@org.org
says...

I smell a sock...

how can anyone describe a fraud like Chunk as a 'genius' when he has a
sum total of just over eighty days paid employment as a practicing
doctor? Before being fired and fleeing the State?

The only person ever to describe Chunk as 'multidisciplinary' was also
Chunk himself when he tried to pass himself off as an endocrinologist.
The only discipline he now practices in is unemployment with a sideline
of scamming.

FR
--
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format love#@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into money but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover
onto food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass of as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly funddamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco.

Joseph Bartlo

Dec 29, 2006, 8:11:56 AM12/29/06
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:06:20 +0000, Demon #1 Flying Rat wrote:

> In article <4594605f$0$25952$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>, o...@org.org
> says...
>>

>> Dr.Chung is an excellent cardiologist and a devoted missionary.
>> I'be never known his medical opinions to be less than careful and
>> helpful.
>>

>> What seems to upset most people is the surprise at finding
>> themselves confronted in their beliefs. I respect Dr. Chung's
>> devotions and see no conflict. He is a multi-disciplinary genius,
>> as far I'm concerned..
>>

> I smell a sock...
>
> how can anyone describe a fraud like Chunk as a 'genius' when he has a
> sum total of just over eighty days paid employment as a practicing
> doctor? Before being fired and fleeing the State?
>
> The only person ever to describe Chunk as 'multidisciplinary' was also
> Chunk himself when he tried to pass himself off as an endocrinologist.
> The only discipline he now practices in is unemployment with a sideline
> of scamming.
>
> FR

Especially coming from a french news server.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2006, 8:55:22 AM12/29/06
Joseph Bartlo wrote:
> Convicted diabetic neighbor Flying Rat anxiously wrote:
> > GeF wrote from France:

> >> Dr.Chung is an excellent cardiologist and a devoted missionary.
> >> I'be never known his medical opinions to be less than careful and
> >> helpful.
> >>
> >> What seems to upset most people is the surprise at finding
> >> themselves confronted in their beliefs. I respect Dr. Chung's
> >> devotions and see no conflict. He is a multi-disciplinary genius,
> >> as far I'm concerned..
> >
> > I smell a sock...
> >
> > how can anyone describe a fraud like Chunk as a 'genius' when he has a
> > sum total of just over eighty days paid employment as a practicing
> > doctor? Before being fired and fleeing the State?
> >
> > The only person ever to describe Chunk as 'multidisciplinary' was also
> > Chunk himself when he tried to pass himself off as an endocrinologist.
> > The only discipline he now practices in is unemployment with a sideline
> > of scamming.
> >
> > FR
>
> Especially coming from a french news server.

FR clearly remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more, dear Joseph

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2006, 11:55:57 AM12/29/06
Demon #1 Flying Rat <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>In article <4594605f$0$25952$ba4a...@news.orange.fr>, o...@org.org
>says...
>>

>> Dr.Chung is an excellent cardiologist and a devoted missionary.
>> I'be never known his medical opinions to be less than careful and
>> helpful.
>>

>> What seems to upset most people is the surprise at finding
>> themselves confronted in their beliefs. I respect Dr. Chung's
>> devotions and see no conflict. He is a multi-disciplinary genius,
>> as far I'm concerned..
>>

>I smell a sock...
>
>how can anyone describe a fraud like Chunk as a 'genius' when he has a
>sum total of just over eighty days paid employment as a practicing
>doctor? Before being fired and fleeing the State?
>
>The only person ever to describe Chunk as 'multidisciplinary' was also
>Chunk himself when he tried to pass himself off as an endocrinologist.
>The only discipline he now practices in is unemployment with a sideline
>of scamming.

I too smelled stale socks. If it is a Chunksock, it is well-executed
apparently through a French NSP without using Google. Is the little
idiot capable of such a feat?

Art Deco

Dec 29, 2006, 12:46:24 PM12/29/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Joseph Bartlo wrote:
>> Convicted diabetic neighbor Flying Rat anxiously wrote:

Hypocrite.

>> > I smell a sock...
>> >
>> > how can anyone describe a fraud like Chunk as a 'genius' when he has a
>> > sum total of just over eighty days paid employment as a practicing
>> > doctor? Before being fired and fleeing the State?
>> >
>> > The only person ever to describe Chunk as 'multidisciplinary' was also
>> > Chunk himself when he tried to pass himself off as an endocrinologist.
>> > The only discipline he now practices in is unemployment with a sideline
>> > of scamming.
>> >
>> > FR
>>
>> Especially coming from a french news server.
>
>FR clearly remains convicted by the Holy Spirit:

What does this thread have to do with cardiology, fraud?

Still trying to run away from AUK?

The Secretary of HomIntern

Dec 30, 2006, 11:14:31 PM12/30/06
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 01:28:20 +0100, GeF k'lamed:

You misspelled "fraud, coward, liar, and hypocrite".

Hail Eris! "The personal _is_ political."
Bent Depraved N. Deviant Cock-Smoker, Esq., Superfaggot
COOSN-029-06-71069
"Stupidity excuses nothing. It's only a reason...." -- Phxbrd
Economic Left/Right: -7.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.38
"The whining has just begun." -- John Wentzky
Killfiled by: directory; Anim8rfsk
"It's not nice to misrepresent Mother Nature."
http://www.lowgenius.net/kookway.htm
TEH WAY OF THE K00K
Never learn from your mistakes.
Always practice your mistakes; you may get them right.
Always pick on those smarter and tougher than you.
Always believe that only you know the TRVTH.
Never allow logic or reason get in the way of a good k00k.
When being overwhelmed by logic and reason: k00ksuit!
If you are going to be wrong, do it at the top of your lungs.
When caught in a lie: LIE!
When in doubt: Order the Crab Won Ton
Plagiarism is your friend. Use it.
Whenever contradicted; morph, start calling people names, and make false
accusations. Include the children of your target in your allegations,
even if they don't have any.
(06-Jun-05) When nobody else will listen, post to your own fan group.
(06-Jun-05) Obviously, since you have your own fan group, this must mean
that you have fans. Post prolifically to your fan group - you wouldn't
want to disappoint them!
(10-May-2005)Everyone reads usenet. Approval here means approval
everywhere.
Post numerous blank posts, or posts containing only a message id.
Post numerous copy&paste web articles from crackerpot websites.
Never forget to call kookologists "k00ks."
If there are several, call them "sockpuppets" too
When all else fails, accuse various and sundry kookologists of e-mailing
viruses to you. This is a sure-fire method of garnering sympathy and
ensuring that the General Public will always see things your way. An
especially effective sub-strategy here is to accuse them of infecting
you with the 'Sasser' worm via e-mail.
Quote notorious scientists or writers - it makes it look as if they
approve the drivel you are writing!
(9-Jul-05) Anytime your computer is infected with a virus, bogged down
by spyware, attacked over your internet connection, or otherwise suffers
from preventable problems, government agencies are responsible and are
trying to silence you and are monitoring your computer files.
Ignore all traffic signs and feel free to trespass, you don't have to
obey any rules.
Scare your enemies with lawsuits, police escorts and whines.
Always back up your empty (albeit noisy) threats with phony LARTs, false
police reports, and harassing letters to the FBI and other gubbermint
agencies.
Be vigilant in your redundancy. The more you repeat yourself, the more
likely others will believe you!
If you can't find anyone as crazy as yourself to support you in the
flamewars you start with the normal population, create sock puppets and
use anonymous remailers that shamelessly hang on every word you write.
(17-Mar-05) When dealing with law enforcement, remember that it is they
who have the problem, not you. Be sure to inform them of this at every
available opportunity, as they will surely appreciate your constructive
criticism. Be sure to make them aware that YOU KNOW YOUR RIGHTS! ("The
cops like that, when people know their rights. That way they don't have
to read them to you on the way to the station." - George Carlin)
The more your fake personalities adulate you, the more respect you'll
get!
When confronted with a reality that you don't like: Announce loudly
that you are departing, never to return as long as there's an Internet.
Come back in three or four days and claim you were drunk, hacked,
abducted by alience, or forged. Alternately you can just not even
mention your prior departure, and if anyone asks you about it, either
ignore them or respond with something along the lines of "YOUR NOT THE
BOSS OF ME! *PLONK*!" People really know you mean business then.
Always remain clueproof.
(20-Mar-05) Anyone who does not believe that you are the reincarnation
of [$DEITY_OR_PROPHET] is obviously an infidel lacking in faith whose
soul in in peril of everlasting damnation.
When responding to one line challenges, post paragraphs of rants and
screed in response.
Incoherency is not a roadblock to poasting.
Neither is illiteracy.
Delusions poasted often enough become fact.
Claim you will destroy <insert newsfroup> for attacking you.
When spnaked, send cmsg for Fanboi newsfroup(s).
Find your Lame, Use your Lame, Be your Lame!
Post Edit when the TRVTH hurts.
Always sneck the offending newsfroups.
Always poast pictures of yourself so you can be admired in all your k00ky
glory.
Always accuse others of the very acts you are guilty of.
Post lots of boasts about your high IQ and incredible talents.
(20-Mar-05) If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth.
Anybody who fails to understand this is engaged in a deliberate campaign
of misinformation and character assassination.
Always <plonk> somebody just before replying the plonkee!
The k00k considers itself the most intelligent person in any
conversation, possibly on the planet. Other people are benighted and
ignorant, and have been waiting their whole lives for the k00k to rescue
them from intellectual darkness.
Write a self-published book and claim it a success. Bonus points for
comparing it to "Mein Kampf" and/or the Bible.
Declare yourself equal to a deity of your choice.
Claim that you've come from other planets.
Claim thousands of past lives.
Frothing complaints carry far more weight when you send them from
"legal@" some domain.
Nothing strikes terror into the hearts of your detractors more than
telling them that you're archiving their messages for possible use in
the future.
Never forget that everyone else posting to Usenet is a paid
disinformation agent looking to discredit you.
Usenet is governed by US law. If a poster in Romania killfiles you, he's
obviously violating your 1st Amendment rights and can be sued.
Every news admin in the world hangs out in NANAU, and they're just dying
to nuke the account of that meanyhead who just called you "fucknozzle".
Drop 'em a line - that's what they're there for, after all.
AUK will be closed down. Just you wait and see.
They've nuked hundreds of accounts in the name of free speech and
*yours* will be next.
The k00k will, without any trace of irony, lie, manipulate, impersonate,
censor, and declare themselves powerful in ways ranging from the ability
to have an account shut down to being God Herself, in order to convince
people that they are not liars, manipulators, censors, or insane.
Abuse women while telling how many hundreds you've loved. Nevermind that
you're one ugly motherfucker and that there were 30,000 femininas that
thought you were a scumbag with bad teeth.
Remember that your ko0ky klaims are 'facts', and that 'facts' do not
require proof.
Do not neglect to poast your responses to forums that the originator
doesn't read. This will make the people in that forum very impressed
with how you tear him to shreds without him being able to respond. They
like it even better if you are off-topic for that forum.
Keep in mind that lack of evidence supporting your konspiracy theory
actually _is_ evidence, of how effective the konspiracy is in hiding.
(06-Oct-05) When spanked, always retreat to the safety of the Ad
Hominem.
(04-Aug-2005) When spanked mercilessly for days on end, proving with
each poast just what an illiterate and ignorant fool you are, ALWAYS
claim ownership of [person(s),froup(s)]. This works on so many levels.
It inspires dread in your opponents that they will no longer be able to
poast in their home froup and that they will eventually have to pay
rent, to name just two.
Any problems with your poasts are the fault of the konspirators, who are
trying to stop you from preventing the extinction of humanity.
Konspiracies that are able to subvert whole governments are always unable
to silence konspiracy ko0ks.
The entire United States government is willing to spend millions of
dollars for the sole purpose of harassing you.
Hollywood is making movies based on your personal life.
Do not consult psychiatrists or other mental health professionals. They
are part of the konspiracy, and will sedate you and lock you away and
keep you drugged if you tell them the truth.
Numerology and Astrology are respectable sciences and are useful for
proving your case.
Everyone is Tim Hill, or David Green, or...
There is a fine line between trolling and kookery. Find that line and
cross it repeatedly. When you are killfiled and/or LARTed for net.abuse
as a result, claim victory. If you lose multiple accounts, this merely
proves that you are indeed a world-class troll, with a black-belt in
manipulation.
If you respond to every post someone else makes, they're obsessed. If
they respond to less than 1% of your posts, they're even more obsessed.
Publishing people's real names, addresses, and phone numbers when
there's no other way for you to come out of a flamewar with any dignity
is cool, and proves that you are a master of secret internet information
stores, and absolutely not to be fucked with.
Everyone is out to get you. You can put a stop to this by telling
everyone that they're out to get you at every available opportunity.
You are the only sane one.
Those that give you a hard time about morally bankrupt things you
yourself admit to are just persecutioners of the new inquisition.
Yelling in all caps and cursing at your detractors is debate. Your
detractors laughing at you with sarcastic remarks is obvious anger and
jealousy.
If doing something results in the loss of your account, legal hassles,
or blunt trauma injury, do it again. It always works better the second
time.
Asterisks, lots and lots of Asterisks.
Poking holes in kookscreed is stalking, and is a felony.
K00ks LOVE to "connect the dots". They are, of course, dots that only
the k00k can see.
"They laughed at Einstein, too!"

...with thanks to Aratzio, Dr. Flonkenstein, Dan Baldwin, Cujo, CJ
Osterwald, Jade, Bookman, and John Henry, of AUK. Meow. Original thread
at http://tinyurl.com/3fsho - some posts may not appear due to
x-no-archive headers. The spelling mistakes are intentional, dolt.

Demon #1 Flying Rat

RELIGION KILLS

Aug 6, 2007, 3:27:40 PM8/6/07
thats just desperate ass chunks talking to him self again.
what a fruit loop.