Re: My Testimony of Jesus Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 9:26:32 AM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Flowerchild8245 wrote:

> My Testimony of Jesus Christ
>
> As for the Christ Son of God who was sent, and His generation, after
> the cleansing of Jerusalem, what was getting old was put off, and
> redemption followed. The putting away of this former arrangment was to
> signify the end of that age. There was a new age to come, a new age in
> Christ. A complete and total pardon was given to his people, all
> mankind, and a new covenant with all mankind was given. A new Jerusalem
> was established, a new kingdom of God that will not dwell within things
> made by the hands of men, but within mankind, God dwelling among and
> within mankind, those who will have Him and are pleasing Him.
>
> This testimony can be likened to a new heavens for man, and a new earth
> age in Christ. This new Jerusalem can be likened unto a mother, even
> the bride of Christ, as a letter of birth is given to those who belong
> to the groom and his bride. That is the testimony presented in symbolic
> manner as the spirit speaks in this great book and testimony of Jesus
> Christ.
>
> In this new age of Christ, if a Jew will call upon the LORD for the
> salvation of God, and redemtion through Christ, not works, that Jew
> will be saved from eternal death. Of course there is no "Jewish clause"
> for redemption without Christ, or for those who try to enter into
> eternal life some other way. He is The Way, He is the LORD, He is the
> Door.
>
> This is my testimony to you all, may the Holy Spirit bear witness as
> the Holy Angels of God have decreed; In a land called Judea, in a town
> called Bethlehem, unto us, a King was born! He was born to establish
> His kingdom, and He did! Jesus is the King of heaven and earth and
> reigns in a tabernacle not made by the hand of men, but the hand of
> God! He is King because He has received His kingdom, and He reigns!
>
> This high court and kingdom of God was established by Jesus the Christ,
> made high priest of God, the groom of a new Israel born of a new
> Jerusalem. She is the mother of us all, the bride of Christ, and the
> general assembly of His Church. These are the true seeds of Abraham,
> born of spirit, not flesh, born of a promise, not in bondage, but born
> free, free as the wind blows, as free as the grass grows, as the sand
> of the sea.
>
> Glory, honor, and power to the King! Peace on earth for all those
> pleasing Him!
>
> A promise is a promise, and God promised to never again smite every
> living thing.

... with water as HE did in the days of Noah.

What is prophesied through Saint John as written in Revelation is HIS
unleashing everything else in a great tribulation so that HIS brethren
will emerge in robes washed white with the blood of the Lamb.

> That is why God sent his beloved and unique Son to the
> world, to save the world, to take away the sins of the world, a great
> mercy of God that changed everything!
>
> By one man, sin entered into the world, and by one man, sin was taken
> away from the world. By one man, mankind was banished from the Tree of
> Life, and by one man, the Tree of Life is freely offered to all!

Actually, only to those whose names are written in the Lamb's book of
life.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for there being many
names in HIS book of life.

The many names of the countless number of HIS brethren emerging from
the great tribulation with their robes washed white by the blood of the
Lamb singing HIS praises 24/7/365.

> Because "eternal" life is the promise, there is no more death, that is
> what Christ has done for us. All flesh is as grass, and flowers, and
> trees too; some spring up all over, some further apart, and some stay
> longer, but we are all here today and gone tomarrow. Because the spirit
> blows! When mankind tastes of death, the flesh body is not required
> anymore and is put off, it stays right there in the grave. But grave,
> where is your victory, death, where is your sting! The LORD, with a
> very strong arm, He holds the keys of death and the grave, and not by
> might or power, but by the Spirit of the LORD.
>
> Worthy is the Lamb who was slain, who was alive, and was dead, and is
> alive forever more. He is worthy to have received all power in heaven
> and earth.
>
> Hallelujah! May the angels decree, "ALL HAIL YAHH, Look what man has
> become!" As we are transformed into new bodies like the angels of God
> in heaven! Some are resurrected into judgment, and some into eternal
> life, but all flesh shall see the salvation of God. For God so loved
> the world, that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believes
> in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit lose their respective free wills to
choose to place their faith in LORD Jesus Christ and become demons of
this world.

These demons will be destroyed along with the prince of this world who
leads them so that there will be a new earth and a new Jerusalem.

"GOD, THY kingdom come, THY will be done on earth as it is in heaven."

Amen ! ! Laus Deo ! ! ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> [...]
> as a Son of man, the unique Son of God. Who was decreed; EMMANUEL -"God
> with us", was known in Greek as; IESOUS, or in Hebrew as; YESHUA -"he
> will save", or; YEHOSHUA -"Yehovah saved", and; IMMANUEL -"God with
> us", because YEHOVAH was with us and saved us from certain death. The
> One we call JESUS in English. The Father and the Son, they are one.
> There are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and
> the Holy Spirit, these three are one.
>

> The Stone
>

> When we look real close within the scriptures, we begin to see the
> impending wrath and vengeance that was spoken of all over, that was to
> come upon the generation of our Lord who was manifest into the flesh
> two thousand years ago, but was rejected, even as a groom coming for
> his bride. Yehovah had made a decree of desolation upon that same
> generation, that refused the light, for the blood of all the prophets,
> for her sins, and a written letter of divorce for her adultery.
>
> YEHOVAH GOD did not randomly select a victim, but the harlot, her
> house, and her sons and daughters. He had made a covenant with them! He
> had chosen them as his own and called them friends! He had trusted them
> with the Law, and His Word! The Word is God, because He is God's Word!
> But did they hear? Who believed the report that was decreed, and was
> manifest unto them? Not his intrusted laborers! Not his friends! Not
> His sons and daughters!
>
> Enough was enough! Strangers were invitited to the greatest ceremony
> ever! A ceremony that was prepared from the foundation of the world!
> Strangers! Who would have ever believed it, He was stricken for the
> transgressions of his own people? Who can blame Him? He tried very hard
> to gather, comfort, and keep her, but she kept leaving Him, going off
> for strangers, every one she seen walk by!
>
> "She chose them, so let them save her!" Enough was enough! Well
> vengeance was had! The blood of all the prophets was required of His
> generation, and the beasts of the field were trodden by the scarlet
> beast who hated her, it was Gods will, even as Herod was prepared for a
> day and and hour, the time had come for the wrath of God to fall like a
> Stone upon the workers of the temple, and the whole people.
>

> But hear how they still cry out for war and pestilence! See how Satan
> has deceived all the world, men of every generation! You see it
> everywhere, you hear them cry in the streets. The want it to be about
> them. The enemy is gone, but they huddle togather shivering in their
> britches! The vision of war that was spoken of as Christ gave His
> Magnificent Testimony in the most vivid of all forms, by utterance of
> the Holy Spirit, is misunderstood, it is not the deception, but the
> lies of Satan still dancing in the minds of men who are like beasts of
> the field, that is the deception! See them ingore the awful truth of
> the matter, all those who have suffered in mass deception generation

Would suggest you read the Revelation of LORD Jesus Christ.

May doing so help you to later glorify HIM if this be HIS will.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our
depression, anxiety, or panic so that we can love our neighbors a
little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more dear neighbor FlowerChild
whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 10:27:31 AM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Those who blaspheme the Holy Spirit lose their respective free wills to
>choose to place their faith in LORD Jesus Christ and become demons of
>this world.

Got a reference for this claim, kook?

>These demons will be destroyed along with the prince of this world who
>leads them so that there will be a new earth and a new Jerusalem.

>Would suggest you read the Revelation of LORD Jesus Christ.

Obviously you didn't understand it, hypocrite.

>May doing so help you to later glorify HIM if this be HIS will.
>
>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Convicted of what, fraud?

>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

The hate list just keeps getting longer.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 12:45:16 PM12/30/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
christianity.
http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 6:08:47 PM12/30/06
Flowerchild8245 wrote:
> Qadosh Stephanos ("Squash", ain't no qadosh) wrote:
> > On 29 Dec 2006 23:55:23 -0800, "Flowerchild8245"

> > <flowerc...@msn.com> wrote:
> >
> > >A promise is a promise, and God promised to never again smite every
> > >living thing.
> >
> > Stop tinkering with the scriptures to produce a product of narrowness.
> >
> > Painting a picture from one single scripture is crafty and deceitful.
> >
> > 2nd Peter 3. Malachi 4. Joel 2. Isaiah 65-66. Matthew 24 and 28. Etc.
>
> Say's the tinkerbell of all narrowness who calls Paul a liar and has
> removed all books written by Paul, Luke, Mark and other disciples,
> calling Paul "the false prophet", hence, removing them from his mind,
> and has removed the whole gospel truth from his understanding!
>

> I know God will never again smite every living thing, He said so. Some
> say "God just said He will never again smite every living thing... with
> "water", but did God say that? No! Take a look, and reason! Will God
> say in His heart "I will never again smite everything, with [water],
> but if I do it, with [fire], I AM cool with it". No Way!:
>
> (KJV)Gen 8:21-22 And the LORD smelled a sweet savor; and the LORD said
> in his heart, I will not again curse the ground any more for man's
> sake; for the imagination of man's heart is evil from his youth;
> neither will I again smite any more every thing living, as I have done.
> While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and
> summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

"... as I have done." -- LORD GOD Almighty

And how did HE smite the earth and every living thing on the earth?

With lots and lots of water.

Without water there can be no rainbow, which is the sign HE has given
to remind us of this specific promise.

Truth is simple.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water curing our

diabetes, depression, anxiety or panic so that we can love our
neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a whole lot more, dear

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 6:14:39 PM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

What does this have to do with cardiology, spammer?

>Clearly you

a weasel.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

percy

Dec 30, 2006, 6:30:12 PM12/30/06
Art Deco wrote:

I think andy419 is working up to another end-of-the-world prediction.

Maybe he thinks the world's gonna end March 29, 2007 and his ko0kfest
last year was just a year early.

Vicki
convicted! <insert Snoopy dance here>

Qadosh Stephanos

Dec 30, 2006, 6:51:33 PM12/30/06
On 30 Dec 2006 15:08:47 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

There are places where people can seek help for mental disabilities.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 7:29:21 PM12/30/06
Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:
> >Convicted neighbor Flowerchild8245 wrote:
> >> Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:
> There are places where people can seek help for mental disabilities.

Let me know where you reside and I would be more than happy to attempt
to refer you to one of my psychiatry colleagues who is practicing near
near you.

Clearly you also remain convicted by the Holy Spirit.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Qadosh Stephanos

Dec 30, 2006, 8:07:29 PM12/30/06
On 30 Dec 2006 16:29:21 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Contemporary psychology is a thoughtfully planed to refute the maker.

>Clearly you also remain convicted by the Holy Spirit.

The Comforter is the teacher of God, not your own selfish torchbearer.

>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Matthew 6:5 (KJV)

And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for
they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the
streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They
have their reward.

>Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2006, 8:15:53 PM12/30/06

My psychiatry colleagues will likely be willing to prescribe
medications to you in hopes of helping you overcome your mental
disabilities.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
dear neighbor Qadosh whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 8:29:56 PM12/30/06
percy <vbeau...@nowhere.bum> wrote:

He's now claiming that BellSouth is being consumed with "holy fire".
Translation from Chunk-speak: it is in talks to merge with another
company.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 8:32:11 PM12/30/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

>> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>> > neighbor FlowerChild whom I love unconditionally.
>> >

>> There are places where people can seek help for mental disabilities.
>
>Let me know where you reside and I would be more than happy to attempt
>to refer you to one of my psychiatry colleagues who is practicing near
>near you.

So speaketh Andy B. Chunk, Kung-Fu master of the IKYABWAI.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Art Deco

Dec 30, 2006, 8:33:01 PM12/30/06

>> >Let me know where you reside and I would be more than happy to attempt
>> >to refer you to one of my psychiatry colleagues who is practicing near
>> >near you.
>>
>> Contemporary psychology is a thoughtfully planed to refute the maker.
>
>My psychiatry colleagues will likely be willing to prescribe
>medications to you in hopes of helping you overcome your mental
>disabilities.

Can you be any lamer than you already are, Chunk? I think not.

--
Official "netcabal.com demon"

Kurt Gavin

Dec 30, 2006, 10:47:21 PM12/30/06
Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
Christianity.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2006, 2:30:44 AM12/31/06
Convicted neighbor Flowerchild8245 wrote:

> demon KG wrote:
>
> > Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
> > Christianity. Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that

> > backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.
>
> Many of us here have all seen the wrath of God spoken of, what some may
> not know is that God never punished a people without a fair warning to
> repent, and God never accused an innocent person of rebellion.

No one is innocent...

... all are sinners

... all sinners are guilty of rebellion

... only the blood of the Lamb washes our robes white:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Christ.asp

> Some people are really hard headed!

Matthew 7:1-2

> The Bible is not evil, but the evil
> imaginations of men sure can be.

Not can be but is.

> This God who rides upon stormy skies,
> and thunders when he pleases, having a long history of knowing many a
> disobidient man, understanding the imaginations and hearts of mankind,
> God was merciful, and sent his beloved Son as a final sacrifice, like a
> lamb, to take away the sins of the world.

LORD Jesus Christ is the Lamb of GOD, Who has washed away our sins with
HIS blood as described by Saint John in Revelation.

> The LORD has a very strong arm, he throws down the high and proud
> mountains, and lifts up the low and humble valleys. (ask Mary, she will
> tell you!)

Mother Mary remains asleep with her spirit in the care of our LORD so
she won't be telling you anything.

Instead, seek the guidance of the Holy Spirit by praying to our
heavenly Father and asking for HIS counsel.

> Peace on earth for all those pleasing Him. The will of God
> be done on earth as it is in heaven as God dwells among and within
> mankind.

Our heavenly Father presently dwells in heaven with HIS one and only
begotten Son, our LORD Jesus Christ at HIS right hand and the world at
HIS feet as the footstool for HIS Son:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/de7a418b1e915e92?

Witness how the demons react to the above great news:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8b22009b9dd088b8?

(as the Holy Spirit continues to guide me to use Google NNTP servers
instead of those belonging to BellSouth, which is presently being
consumed by holy fire from heaven for trying to cover the lamps of HIS
brethren)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9e43248a78640a41?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b3ebc51386c40d51?

Behold ! That which glorifies GOD invokes fear and despair in demons.

Laus Deo ! ! !

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May you choose wisely at this crossroads in your life:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/725921f131c086d5?

Meanwhile, the brethen of LORD Jesus Christ have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

Join us, the brethren of LORD Jesus Christ, by simply and wisely
surrendering to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

... and become bold in the Holy Spirit:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DavidvsGoliath

Instead of unwisely blaspheming the Holy Spirit, losing your free will,
and becoming a demon which are hurt by the light of the truth, Who is
LORD Jesus Christ:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

Kurt Gavin

Dec 31, 2006, 10:51:01 AM12/31/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Convicted neighbor Flowerchild8245 wrote:
>> demon KG wrote:
>>
>> > Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
>> > Christianity. Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and
>> > scholarly site, that
>> > backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.
>>
>> Many of us here have all seen the wrath of God spoken of, what some may
>> not know is that God never punished a people without a fair warning to
>> repent, and God never accused an innocent person of rebellion.
>
> No one is innocent...
>
> ... all are sinners
>
> ... all sinners are guilty of rebellion
>
> ... only the blood of the Lamb washes our robes white:

Chung wants us to slaughter young sheep as a way of atoning for our "sins"
to imaginery supernatural beings.

Excellent - just what you want from a medical doctor....

Here's a website that displays a lot of truth about the bible and
Christianity.

http://www.evilbible.com/

Despite the hyped name, it's a well researched and scholarly site, that
backs up its claims with scriptural references and history.

Chunkers is paralyzed by my replies to his posts ;-))

Louse Deo!!!

Art Deco

Dec 31, 2006, 11:47:51 AM12/31/06
Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:

>Instead of unwisely blaspheming the Holy Spirit, losing your free will,
>and becoming a demon which are hurt by the light of the truth, Who is
>LORD Jesus Christ:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/55b9f72abe5705dc?

How many more times will be spamming your kooklink, weasel?

--
Official "netcabal.com mascot demon"

Qadosh Stephanos

Dec 31, 2006, 2:27:22 PM12/31/06
On 30 Dec 2006 17:15:53 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> Contemporary psychology is a thoughtfully planed to refute the maker.
>
>My psychiatry colleagues will likely be willing to prescribe
>medications to you in hopes of helping you overcome your mental
>disabilities.

I was curious why you have chosen to rely on drugs rather than God.

>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

Actually, the Spirit of God sets people free from your darkness.

Maybe you can try some of God's medicine. It is free of charge.

Convicts are known to reside in prisons. Maybe you need a change.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2007, 10:14:22 PM1/1/07
Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

> >> Contemporary psychology is a thoughtfully planed to refute the maker.
> >
> >My psychiatry colleagues will likely be willing to prescribe
> >medications to you in hopes of helping you overcome your mental
> >disabilities.
>
> I was curious why you have chosen to rely on drugs rather than God.

Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD.

> >Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> Actually, the Spirit of God sets people free from your darkness.

You remind of the blind man, ex-pastor Dan Barker, who had been
feigning vision among the seeing from the outset:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/blind.asp

> Maybe you can try some of God's medicine. It is free of charge.
>
> Convicts are known to reside in prisons. Maybe you need a change.

Again, you remind me of ex-pastor Dan Barker.

GOD aka Jaguar

Jan 1, 2007, 10:37:47 PM1/1/07
ANDREW CHUNG YOU'RE NOTHING BUT A FRAUD!!!

WITHOUT SATAN YOUR OPINIONS ARE WORTHLESS!!!

Message has been deleted

Kurt Gavin

Jan 2, 2007, 12:28:10 AM1/2/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> You remind of the blind man, ex-pastor Dan Barker, who had been
> feigning vision among the seeing from the outset:

Chung reminds all of us of a cross between "reverends" Jim Bakker and Tedi
Haggard.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/ snip

..

Jan 2, 2007, 12:28:33 AM1/2/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

What are you doing in a kook NG Andrew? :-D

Art Deco

Jan 2, 2007, 12:41:02 AM1/2/07
.. <inv...@invalid.invalid> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>
>What are you doing in a kook NG Andrew? :-D

He's spamming the "demons".

Warhol

Jan 2, 2007, 6:50:04 AM1/2/07

Art Deco wrote:
> Andy B. Chunk in the "holy sprit" stroked his own ego and wrote:
>
> >Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

> >> There are places where people can seek help for mental disabilities.
> >
> >Let me know where you reside and I would be more than happy to attempt
> >to refer you to one of my psychiatry colleagues who is practicing near
> >near you.
>
> So speaketh Andy B. Chunk, Kung-Fu master of the IKYABWAI.
>
> --
> Official "netcabal.com demon"

And what are you coffee boys doing in christian groups??? seeking
Faith? Ha Ha Ha

Qadosh Stephanos

Jan 2, 2007, 4:10:52 PM1/2/07
On 1 Jan 2007 19:14:22 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> >My psychiatry colleagues will likely be willing to prescribe
>> >medications to you in hopes of helping you overcome your mental
>> >disabilities.
>>
>> I was curious why you have chosen to rely on drugs rather than God.
>
>Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD.

When did God say, "Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD".

You remind me of the pagan god of healing named Aesculapius.

http://www.medterms.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=6985

Proverbs 17:22 (KJV)

A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth
the bones.

Maybe you failed Psychology. Cardiology has nothing to do the Spirit.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 4:18:07 PM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:
> >Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

> >> I was curious why you have chosen to rely on drugs rather than God.
> >
> >Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD.
>
> When did God say, "Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD".

Did not write that GOD said this.

However, the Holy Spirit did guide me to write it without attributing
it to HIM.

It remains my choice to continue to receive HIS guidance in everything
I say, do, and write.

Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we

can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

dear neighbor Stephanos whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these
OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All others will have
to make charitable $30.00 donations to TheWellnessFoundation.com first
to gain access.)

Qadosh Stephanos

Jan 2, 2007, 5:49:38 PM1/2/07
On 2 Jan 2007 13:18:07 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

>> >Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD.
>>
>> When did God say, "Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD".
>
>Did not write that GOD said this.

Maybe the Bible was published to early. Maybe add another book?

>However, the Holy Spirit did guide me to write it without attributing
>it to HIM.

That's like saying the elastic on my model airplane was wound by me,
but I didn't invent the elastic band. God created that elastic band,
but I was the one who twisted it so that it can set evil an discourse.

>It remains my choice to continue to receive HIS guidance in everything
>I say, do, and write.
>
>Clearly you remain convicted by the Holy Spirit:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Your convicts is becoming large. Maybe redesign your web site.

Maybe something like this:

Anti-Paul
- Person #1
- Person #2
- ETC...
Anti-Andrew
- Everybody
- Patients
- Hospitals
Anti-Doctors
- Messiah

Ooops, that won't work. ;-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 6:00:23 PM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:
> >Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

> >> When did God say, "Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD".
> >
> >Did not write that GOD said this.
>
> Maybe the Bible was published to early. Maybe add another book?

No.

Bottomline: You are untruthful and remain convicted by the Holy Spirit.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

Meanwhile, HIS brethren have been blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/DreadNought

... and continue to be blessed:

http://MabletonGA.OurLittle.net/Guarantee

(note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these and
other related OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All

GOD aka Jaguar and sometime's referred to as THE HOLY SPIRIT or the voices in Andy B. Chumps head

Jan 2, 2007, 6:15:41 PM1/2/07
Convicted quack andrew chung wrote:

> (note: Only those who are blessed by GOD will have access to these and
> other related OurLittle.net articles per a secure IP database. All
> others will have to make charitable $30.00 donations to
> TheWellnessFoundation.com first to gain access.)

Oh yeah I'm so sure. As if anyone cares about your shitty articles
enough to pay you $30.00.

LMAO!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2007, 7:03:48 PM1/2/07
Convicted neighbor Flowerchild8245 wrote:
> > Convicted neighbor Qadosh Stephanos wrote:

> > > Maybe the Bible was published to early. Maybe add another book?
> >
> > No.
> >
> > Bottomline: You are untruthful and remain convicted by the Holy Spirit.
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
> > can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,
> > dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.
>
> "Sir Reverend Doctor Andrew Chung Heart MDPHD", wow, that was a
> mouthful! I see a lot about you, not a lot about the King and saviour
> of the world, Christ!

Ex-pastor Dan Barker could not see a lot of Christ in HIS brethren
either:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/blind.asp

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water so that we
can love our neighbors a little more and LORD Jesus Christ a lot more,

dear neighbor FlowerChild whom I love unconditionally.

Kurt Gavin

Jan 2, 2007, 9:24:19 PM1/2/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Chunkers:

>> >Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD.

>> When did God say, "Medications when blessed by GOD are from GOD".

Chunkers:

> Did not write that GOD said this.
>
> However, the Holy Spirit did guide me to write it without attributing
> it to HIM.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to receive HIS guidance in everything
> I say, do, and write.

Question: If Chunkers is actually just nuts, would he be worming around in
his replies like this? Wouldn't he be more direct and mistakenly "honest" in
the nature of his posts?

Ther worminess of chunkers is more in tune with a self-deluded con man.

snip surplus chung dung

Kurt Gavin

Jan 2, 2007, 9:26:34 PM1/2/07

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <love7ga...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

... on his knees, worshipping before the Reverend Tedi Haggard....