Demonic possessed Chung

guardian Snow

Aug 28, 2008, 11:03:51 AM8/28/08
“Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results. “
Albert Einstein

One of the great thinkers of the twentieth century made that quote.
On a daily bases we see depraved and supposed cyber spammer Andrew B.
Chung posting the same drull messages day in and day out. He claims
to be inspired by the Holy Spirit but evidence can be shown easily
that Chung is nothing but a lonely cyber stalker and his only
inspiration is SATAN. Chung doesn’t like the bible except excerpts
that seem to fit his twisted vision.

The Apostle Peter said in scriptures, “1Pe 3:11 let him turn away from
evil and do good, let him seek peace and pursue it.” As true
Christians we are to pursue Peace but Chung does anything but seek
Peace and instead stalks Christian message boards wreeking havoc with
massive spam campaigns and posting daily messages in independent
threads. His goal is anything but Peace and his messages rarely
contain Christian messages.

So, while he goes around saying that anybody that post a message to
him is “blasphemed against theHoly Spirit”, the fact is that he is
declared himself the “holy spirit” and by such actions blasphemed it
himself. I recently made a post to him that only contained bible
passeges from the book of Dueteronomy. He called these bible versus
blaspheme.

Chung is a lonely, sad, unemployed phycodic person who spends day and
night attepting to antagonize people. He is deceptive in his writings
and he will continue to cross post garbage, antagonizing and goading
people for a response. The only response he ever gives is judgmental
name calling. “Sockpuppets” and “Convicts” rule his limited
vocabulary and he seeks out and cross post to everybody and anybody
that’s willing post a message to his sorry, depraived lost soul.

Act 19:15 And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and
Paul I know; but who are ye?
Don’t be fooled by him, nothing about Chung is remotely Christian and
in fact he is demonically posessed. Evil spirits use the name of the
Messiah and they know his name well.
Mar 1:34 And he healed many that were sick of divers diseases, and
cast out many devils; and suffered not the devils to speak, because
they knew him.
Do not listen to him and do not consider his post anything but demonic
drivel. Devils know how to trick people into thinking they are
Christians. Don’t think that just because he claims to speak for God
and talks of the Messiah that he does. Those sent from the Messiah do
not judge and accuse our brothers falsely day and night, only demons
do that. Demons come to torment the weak minded and attack without
cause. They don’t use 50 plus email accounts to decieve, lie and
spread HATE and the fact is Chung is damaging the name of the Messiah
with his arrogance, false accusations and malice.

He is seeking whom he my destroy but more then that, he is attacking
Christians without shame and without cause. It’s a waste of time to
file complaints to google, I filed hundreds, save your time. If you
want him to go away, leave him alone… that is the worse thing you can
do to an attention seeking person such as he is. IF everybody simply
ignored him, he will eventually realize that nobody cares what he
says. Your not going to shame him, he has no shame. Your not going
to change him, he’s unable without direct physical intervetion.

If you could shut down his Internet Service Provider, that would be
great. Short of that, your only giving him what he so badly wants..
Don’t post to his threads.. If you want to say something about him,
post it here:

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

That way you don’t become another conributor to the spam chain. Think
about it.. Chung’s posting and then somebody else post to his thread,
he never responds except to paste links and call people names. The
end result is that your actually helping him to spam people, stop
helping him.

Some Atheist actually LOVE Chung and they post to him just because
they want people to see this arrogant “Christian” that goes around
taking the name of our Messiah in vanity. They love to spur him on..
Abusing the name of our Messiah… can there be any doubt that he enjoys
the constant attention he gets from atheist? Look at the boards he
cross post to on a regular bases…

sci.med.cardiology, alt.christnet.christianlife,
alt.christnet.evangelical, alt.messianic, alt.atheism

His sole reason for posting is to create strife! He’s not posting to
spread the Good News. In all the time I’ve seen him post, he’s never
posted a sermon preaching anything but hate and to go hungry.

Pro 6:16 These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an
abomination unto him:
Pro 6:17 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent
blood,
Pro 6:18 An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be
swift in running to mischief,
Pro 6:19 A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth
discord among brethren.

He’s not cross posting to create good will, he’s posting out of the
evil vanity of his own desires. Everything that God hates, he does in
his name. Can there be any doubt he’s demon possessed?

Further comments can be posted on the web site:
http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-chung

Your welcomed to post your thoughts.

Lone Ranger

Aug 28, 2008, 11:13:37 AM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:03:51 -0500, guardian Snow wrote
(in article
<fcc2e38d-5abd-419d...@z6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>):

> Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results.
> Albert Einstein

> etc etc etc

Gee, one more troll slayer who posts the same things over and over and
expects a different result. The above Einstein quote says it all.

guardian Snow

Aug 28, 2008, 11:23:11 AM8/28/08
On Aug 29, 1:13 am, Lone Ranger <loneran...@western.com> wrote:

> > “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting

> > different results. “
> > Albert Einstein
> > etc etc etc
>
> Gee, one more troll slayer who posts the same things over and over and
> expects a different result. The above Einstein quote says it all.

But I started the thread and he didn't. So I didn't just post the
same thing over and over.. I've started a google message board for
people to post messages in another place.

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-chung

Giving people a place to vent without contributing to his line of
reasoning.

It is a new action. Posting complaints to google here:

http://groups.google.com/group/Groups-Suggestions/browse_thread/thread/d90dc04fe9a6e561

May eventually have the desired effect of drawing attention away from
him directly and getting his ISP shut down.

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

Lone Ranger

Aug 28, 2008, 11:29:17 AM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 10:23:11 -0500, guardian Snow wrote
(in article
<2b832bba-90d4-4318...@b30g2000prf.googlegroups.com>):

> On Aug 29, 1:13 am, Lone Ranger <loneran...@western.com> wrote:
>
>>> Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
>>> different results.
>>> Albert Einstein
>>> etc etc etc
>>
>> Gee, one more troll slayer who posts the same things over and over and
>> expects a different result. The above Einstein quote says it all.
>
> But I started the thread and he didn't. So I didn't just post the
> same thing over and over.. I've started a google message board for
> people to post messages in another place.

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-
chu
> ng
>
> Giving people a place to vent without contributing to his line of
> reasoning.
>
> It is a new action. Posting complaints to google here:

http://groups.google.com/group/Groups-
Suggestions/browse_thread/thread/d90dc04
> fe9a6e561
>
> May eventually have the desired effect of drawing attention away from
> him directly and getting his ISP shut down.

Then do not feed the trolls here - with no feeding, trolls become irrelevant
because they need the attention to survive.

Best is to kill-file him.

A special web site for him, like you have, is like giving him a banquet.
Kill-file him and move on with your life - he, like all the other trolls, are
not worth the time and effort which is what he and the other trolls want.

jadog

Aug 28, 2008, 1:14:56 PM8/28/08
guardian Snow wrote:
> “Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
> different results. “
> Albert Einstein

are you suggesting that he is insane?

I appreciate that you hate his spam but perhaps creating a website with
a name that's easier to access would help your cause and reach more people.

Lone Ranger

Aug 28, 2008, 1:21:21 PM8/28/08
On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:14:56 -0500, jadog wrote
(in article <g96mdu$vkm$1...@news.mixmin.net>):

> I appreciate that you hate his spam but perhaps creating a website with
> a name that's easier to access would help your cause and reach more people.

Yes, why add to here which is exactly what he wants.

Others posting non-sense medical posts who do not have an MD after their
names so they are harmless and can amusing to watch for a short time - but,
how long can you look at monkeys in the zoo until it is time to move on.

I M Portant

Aug 28, 2008, 1:27:56 PM8/28/08

Too bad they do not have jackasses in zoos as that may be more
appropriate analogy.

guardian Snow

Aug 28, 2008, 7:43:21 PM8/28/08
On Aug 29, 3:21 am, Lone Ranger <loneran...@western.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:14:56 -0500, jadog wrote
> (in article <g96mdu$vk...@news.mixmin.net>):

> > I appreciate that you hate his spam but perhaps creating a website with
> > a name that's easier to access would help your cause and reach more people.
>
> Yes, why add to here which is exactly what he wants.
>
> Others posting non-sense medical posts who do not have an MD after their
> names so they are harmless and can amusing to watch for a short time - but,
> how long can you look at monkeys in the zoo until it is time to move on.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
nothing."
Edmund Burke

You make a very valid point. Not only is his information not
medically advisable but the reason I posted was to illustrate as a
Christian that his advice is not spiritually advisable either.

It was my hope that people would simple click on the link to this
site:

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

and add themselves to the membership. No need to ever return to the
site and no need to do anything but join in with people that don't
agree with attacking innocent people with wild claims that they have
committed unforgivable sins.

Mat 12:31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy
shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost
shall not be forgiven unto men.

Every day he post, he is telling people that they can't be saved!
Asking Chung to not spam people is not blasphemy against the Spirit of
God. It is proof that demons are in fact driving his evil lies and he
is doing great harm to believers and non believers with his daily
rants.

Please, JOIN. I ask nothing more. I will not post to any thread he
starts and I will not respond to his rants. I only ask that you join
to show that it's more then just me that finds his behavior offensive.

Mat 5:9 Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the
children of God.

I do not hate Chung, I pity him. I do not want him harmed, I want to
pray for him to repent of his lies and deceit. Most likely this will
not happen and he will continue his rampage and war against the
truth... but at least I did something different.

Mat 10:12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.
Mat 10:13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it:
but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.
Mat 10:14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words,
when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your
feet.
Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the
land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that
city.

Shalom,

*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

http://groups.google.com/group/Groups-Suggestions/browse_thread/thread/d90dc04fe9a6e561#

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

PanFlu Prophecies

Aug 28, 2008, 9:13:24 PM8/28/08
guardian Snow wrote:
> On Aug 29, 3:21 am, Lone Ranger <loneran...@western.com> wrote:
>> On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 12:14:56 -0500, jadog wrote
>> (in article <g96mdu$vk...@news.mixmin.net>):
>>
>>> I appreciate that you hate his spam but perhaps creating a website
>>> with
>>> a name that's easier to access would help your cause and reach more
>>> people.
>>
>> Yes, why add to here which is exactly what he wants.
>>
>> Others posting non-sense medical posts who do not have an MD after
>> their names so they are harmless and can amusing to watch for a
>> short time - but, how long can you look at monkeys in the zoo until
>> it is time to move on.
>
> "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do
> nothing."
> Edmund Burke
>
> You make a very valid point. Not only is his information not
> medically advisable but the reason I posted was to illustrate as a
> Christian that his advice is not spiritually advisable either.

You guys are taking the Crazed Chinese Troll (CCT) wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooo
seriously. Actually CCT is usenet's version of a comedy channel. So, why
not tune iin and have some fun, will ya!

:-)

guardian Snow

Aug 28, 2008, 9:51:16 PM8/28/08
On Aug 29, 11:13 am, "PanFlu Prophecies" <flub...@horrrorbird.com>
wrote:

> You guys are taking the Crazed Chinese Troll (CCT) wayyyyyyyyyyy toooooo
> seriously. Actually CCT is usenet's version of a comedy channel. So, why
> not tune iin and have some fun, will ya!

Watching this guy go around laying Curses on people is not "fun".

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-chung

Here is demon Chung shamelessly CURSING somebody:

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Jas 3:9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse
we men, which are made after the similitude of God.
Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My
brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Jas 3:11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and
bitter?

It's seriously sick.

guardian Snow

Aug 29, 2008, 6:30:34 AM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 3:14 am, jadog <janon...@janondog.com> wrote:

> > Your welcomed to post your thoughts.
>
> I appreciate that you hate his spam but perhaps creating a website with
> a name that's easier to access would help your cause and reach more people.

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-chung

Just click on this link above or copy and paste it.

One of the things that Chung puts out is:

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

By his own standards that he has put forward Chung is demonic in his
spirit.

[...]

It's outright sinful to use the name of God in such a manner. Thank
you to the 5 new members that just joined today:) It's my hope that
more people will join in a unified voice that says this behaviour
won't be tolerated.

guardian Snow

Aug 29, 2008, 3:12:19 PM8/29/08
On Aug 29, 8:30 pm, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:

It would seem that Chung has an alter ego.

> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 11:36 AM

Whom are you addressing?

My post is one included below, so in the event you are addressing me:

> I have to say... it bothers me more that you reposted part of it and
> not the part where he says that poor girl the Holy Spirit says she
> needs to suffer endlessly.

Unrepentent sinners aren't going to suffer endlessly?

> Your "Christian" values really have a sad blind eye for what you want
> to believe.

> Painting me as a bad guy for speaking up about something I see as a
> serious problem...

He is addressing a serious problem, and hungry is good. There would be
few
type 2 diabetes (the epidemic he is addressing) patients if they had
pushed
themselves away from the breakfast, lunch, and dinner tables while
still
hungary. EVERY one of the several people to which I've spoken who
lived to
be 100 or more, included leaving the table while still hungry to the
things
to do to live to 100.

The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to
"starvation" by their demons in their minds. And folks who argue
against
leaving the table while still hungry, are attempting to reinforce the
epidemic.

www.selah-tx.net

His

ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 29, 2008, 6:20:21 PM8/29/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

guardian Snow

Aug 29, 2008, 6:23:10 PM8/29/08

On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They were
> divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism

Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for
יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

יהוה Ěl Shaddai is one of his names.

יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
have the monster spam here yet:))

--------------------------------
Only hours later…
For the first time ever....
here comes CHUNG on alt.messianic.yeshua

[...]

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha
Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><
--

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?
Vera:

>> The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to
>> "starvation" by their demons in their minds. And folks who argue
>> against leaving the table while still hungry, are attempting to
>> reinforce the epidemic.

> Now I understand all to well Fred. Thank you for sharing that with
> me. I was wondering why he started cross posting to
> alt.messianic.yeshua all of a sudden. Your a liar BECAUSE THAT WAS
> AND YOUR/HIS MESSAGE FILLED WITH EVIL!

That is wrong - maybe you missed whom he addressed himself to...

>> It was later that I went to the links you provided and saw just how
>> vile your message was.
> That wasn't my message. I was telling you about a the problem of
> somebody being attacked and showing you the evil... I love the way
> he is "addressing hunger"
> here by telling this person:

> "May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
> you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
> to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
> bad...

But you have also seen WHOM he was addressing this to???
I doubt about it... It was someone who called himself "Satan".
You do not want to tell us you are defending this guy???

> ... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
> may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
> HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
> children, satan.

Amen.
May satan suffer in hell for all the evil he has been doing to the
people.

> In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
> you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
> here and in heaven. "
> Remember my friend:
> Mat 7:2 “For with what judgment you judge, you shall be judged. And
> with the same measure you use, it shall be measured to you.

Heed your own advice.

> I see you now Fred. I see you for what you are.

That is good.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

guardian Snow

Aug 29, 2008, 6:34:46 PM8/29/08
On Aug 30, 8:23 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:

> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM
Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
may be
established" (Matt 18:16).
www.selah-tx.net <http://www.selah-tx.net>

His
ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

freds...@sbcglobal.net

www.selah-tx.net

His

On Aug 27, 1:23 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> * The Pharisees were the ones who believed in the resurrection. They were
> divided by the coming of Christ into Christians, and the Jewish
> resurrectionists which became rabbinical Judaism

Fred.. I hadn't realized you had come over to alt.messinic.yeshua ...
Now I see why you've been posting just to this group. I kept cross
posting thinking you were still on other threads... But why are you
posting on a Yeshua group with those false Greek/Roman names and
titles? "Lord, God"?? He was a Hebrew and had a Hebrew name:)

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of יהוה your Elohim to naught, for
יהוה does not leave the one unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

יהוה Ěl Shaddai is one of his names.

יהושע Messiah, the Son of Elohim. Yeshua will do here:)

Of course your welcome brother.. just don't tell everybody:) We don't
have the monster spam here yet:))

Only hours later…

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?
2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...
... by being hungrier:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?
Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.
"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
Amen.
Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?
Be hungrier, which is healthier.
Marana tha
Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,
Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

>> The problem arises when folks' read "hungry" which gets changed to

So get over yourself, please, and get the facts straight.

So.. I’m speaking to FRED A STOVER NOW

> Sent: Friday, August 29, 2008 3:15 AM
Please don't involve us in your blasphemy of His spirit.
I see no "if" in "in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word
may be
established" (Matt 18:16).
www.selah-tx.net <http://www.selah-tx.net>

His
ho echon ota akoueto Preparing the way of the Lord
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever
shall not receive the kingdom of God
as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
(Mark 10:15)

freds...@sbcglobal.net

guardian Snow

Aug 30, 2008, 11:25:29 PM8/30/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/263ddd7e8a19879a

On Aug 31, 6:32 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

If you need to show what a freak you are, do so in your group, and do
not cry
if you get what you deserve for such crimes. Do not say that Chung
does
the same. While he has the tendency to libel people, too, there is
one
big difference: He does not post it on my google group for which I
will
be held responsible.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0e43112da2d7ee35
On Aug 31, 1:48 am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net>
wrote:
> ROTFL!!!!
> I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.
> QED

REPLY:

So now we know why they invented the entity of Chung, so they wouldn't
be held responsible!!

While there is a real Dr. Chung, he's probably just another victim
of this fanatic CULT, known for a long time as the GRIZ family and
many other not so pleasant names.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> Marana tha
> Andrew <><

Discussion subject changed to "Marana tha !" by Fred A Stover

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/bc05922ef27427d3

Fred, you still talking to your FISHY SELF?

http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
Growing a little deeper?

Linda Lee

Aug 30, 2008, 11:39:46 PM8/30/08
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/bc0592...

> Fred, you still talking to your FISHY SELF?
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
> Growing a little deeper?

I just looked at that thread. You are not understanding how Google
Groups works. When someone replies to someone's post, Google changes
the subject in the thread again to the title of whomever's post
they're responding to (UNLESS it had the same title as the post
preceding it, then it won't change and there will be NO title). Fred
was responding to Andew C's post, so the software on Google showed
Fred had changed it when it was actually the title of the post (of
Chung's) to which Fred was responding, and this occurred because the
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/msg/0893d23cc64adce2
whose subject line says, "Discussion subject changed to "Marana tha !"
by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD".

guardian Snow

Aug 30, 2008, 11:55:12 PM8/30/08
On Aug 31, 1:39 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> >http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper
> > Growing a little deeper?
>
> I just looked at that thread. You are not understanding how Google
> Groups works.

I didn't notice that but thank you for the correction.

Did you happen to see why they invented Chung?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ef243acfaa4bda82

> On Aug 31, 1:48am, "Fred A Stover" <fredstov...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>> ROTFL!!!!

>> I knew you were goofy from day one, so I pushed you into showing it.

>> QED

> Keep showing the world just what kind of fake "Christian" you are
> "Brother Fred". I'm really enjoying exposing you and your sick little
> group... Interesting history when I've read about you.

Weren't you the fake, claiming Paul was a false apostle and denying
his
writings are scripture? I don't know what "group" your paranoia has
conjured, but they're all watching you.

----------------------

Can you see where YOU are one of the primary targets along with me?

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 12:06:23 AM8/31/08

Are you talking about his false apostle paul comment? I think he just
responded you were a fake (and added why he thought so) because you
had just said "Keep showing the world just what kind of fake
"Christian" you are "Brother Fred". Neither Fred, nor Vera, nor Chung
have ever targeted me, and only Vera has ever posted to me and has
never argued with me about Paul as far as I recall.

You seem to have been really upset in general lately since your mom
died, whereas before that you seemed much more calm and logical. You
need to try to calm down. Anyone criticizing the false apostle Paul is
going to get criticism. And I am not mad at you.

Love ya,

Sis Linda (and no, I didn't write Sis because I'm one of the three you
think are one and the same, but to show we're brethren and children of
God).

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 12:27:26 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 2:06 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> You seem to have been really upset in general lately since your mom
> died, whereas before that you seemed much more calm and logical.  You
> need to try to calm down. Anyone criticizing the false apostle Paul is
> going to get criticism. And I am not mad at you.
>
> Love ya,
>
> Sis Linda (and no, I didn't write Sis because I'm one of the three you
> think are one and the same, but to show we're brethren and children of
> God).

I don't think... I know it. Fred and the "Griz" Family are Chung.
Haven't you ever wondered why of all the boards that they spam, it's
the ones that we post from? Why a "Doctor" would invent over 50 user
I.D.'s and then spend his days spamming groups that have nothing to do
with Diabetes with nothing but garbage?

Haven't you ever wondered why "Chung" never posted anything of
substance about religion? Because they all do it under the other
I.D.'s and Chung is just manufactured to attack people they don't
like.

Have you noticed that Chung went from calling Vera and Fred, brother
and sister to "friend"? Keep watching. You'll figure it out now
that you know what to watch for.

Think about it.. what kind of Doctor spends his days sending two link
spam messages just to create spam? You'll soon realize the grip of
"apostle Paul" in all of this...

It's all a cover. Did you see the admission by Vera that Chung
commits LIBEL? But not in her group.. and this is a person that just
this morning Chung called a friend...

Chung didn't say she had "blasphemed the holy spirit", He defended
HER!

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 12:43:34 AM8/31/08
On Aug 29, 6:20 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> <><
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
>
> Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
> want?" (WDJW):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?
>
> Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> paid for with their and our immortal lives.
>
> "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said
at the Sermon on the Mount.

Luke only got part of the picture because he wasn't at the Sermon on
the Mount to hear the Messiah speak. Luke writes in Luke 6:21
"Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled."

Matthew, who actually heard the Messiah speak at the Sermon on the
Mount, says in Matt. 5:6 what they are hungering for (NOT FOOD), which
is they are hungering for "righteousness". Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are
they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be
filled."

And WHY don't you qualify your statements so that people to whom going
hungry would be dangerous aren't misled? Don't you care your medical
advice is directed at people whose medical condition you have no way
of knowing?

If you were a decent conscientious doctor, you would provide a
disclaimer with every post saying they should see their doctor to see
if a reduced caloric intake would be dangerous for their particular
medical conditions.

But of course you have no conscience or else you wouldn't try to damn
everyone who dares post to you. LOL. You don't control the Holy
Spirit, and your curses are of none effect.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 1:02:47 AM8/31/08

It has nothing to do with the false apostle, except that Paul's
traveling companion Luke has misquoted the Messiah. It has to do with
Chung's misunderstanding of the Messiah's words at the Sermon on the
Mount, which Matthew reports as saying they "hunger and thirst after
righteousness" - NOT hunger for food or water.

WRONG - Luke 6:21 "Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be
filled".

RIGHT - Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after

righteousness: for they shall be filled."

It is common for people almost entirely illiterate in the Scriptures
(like Chung) to jump on a single sentence or verse and make a religion
out of it.

> It's all a cover.  Did you see the admission by Vera that Chung
> commits LIBEL?  But not in her group.. and this is a person that just
> this morning Chung called a friend...
>
> Chung didn't say she had "blasphemed the holy spirit",  He defended
> HER!

Because she was not criticizing him. He tries to get the Holy Spirit
to condemn anyone who dares criticize him. He's LOONY, and thinks he's
holier-than-thou and any criticism must be of satanic origin. YOU
have targeted him and he is now watching you and messing with you
trying to make you appear badly. He's been here the entire two years
I've been posting an anti-Pauline message and the only time he's
responded to me was when I criticized what he is doing. He has no
interest in Paul; he only has an interest in promoting the only verse
of scripture that he knows - Luke 6:21.

If you want to do something useful, post Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they

which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be

filled." on his threads whenever you get the chance, but drop the
obsession and war with him.

If you really want to do something, turn him in to the Georgia Medical
Board, who *might* (or might not) be interested that he appears to be
loony and/or is giving medical advice online to people whose medical
condition he has no way of knowing. The Georgia Medical Board is
online, and there is a complaint section, and one of their criteria
applies to him. At the very least the Board may insist he post a
disclaimer saying to see their doctors for a check-up before following
his advice. There is a real Andrew Chung listed with the Georgia
Medical Board, and they will be able to ask the ISP from his posts to
identify whether it is actually him or not who is posting this crap.
If you are correct (I don't think you are), and other people are
posting under his name, he should be made aware of it. His personal
info is under his Google Profile and says he is from Atlanta, Georgia,
USA.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 1:36:26 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> Because she was not criticizing him.  He tries to get the Holy Spirit
> to condemn anyone who dares criticize him. He's LOONY, and thinks he's
> holier-than-thou and any criticism must be of satanic origin.

But she did criticize him, she admitted to the fact that Chung commits
libel!!! Did Chung turn around and say she had "blasphemed the holy
spirit"?? No, he called her a friend and defended her! Notice also
the transition from "sister" vera to "friend" now because I called
them on it...

If you had said the same thing.. Chung would have berated you... you
know this.. you know who is your largest opposition.. Chung is all of
them... a group of people that couldn't refute your wisdom so they
invented this "doctor" and use the 50 + accounts to try and move your
post off the front page and divert your attention.

wrote:

While he has the tendency to libel people, too, there is one

> big difference: He does not post it on my google group for which I will
> be held responsible.

Chung then goes to defend this call of LIBEL against him... at this
next link:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.messianic.yeshua/msg/263ddd7e8a19879a

convicted friend ::: good news runner ::: wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Such things are LIBEL, and libel is a crime, in Australia as well.
> I will never allow such things being posted in my group. Period. If you

> need to show what a freak you are, do so in your group, and do not cry
> if you get what you deserve for such crimes.

Sockpuppets (corporeal demons) have no free will to do anything except
evil:

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 1:42:20 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> If you really want to do something, turn him in to the Georgia Medical
> Board, who *might* (or might not) be interested that he appears to be
> loony and/or is giving medical advice online to people whose medical
> condition he has no way of knowing. The Georgia Medical Board is
> online, and there is a complaint section, and one of their criteria
> applies to him. At the very least the Board may insist he post a
> disclaimer saying to see their doctors for a check-up before following
> his advice. There is a real Andrew Chung listed with the Georgia
> Medical Board, and they will be able to ask the ISP from his posts to
> identify whether it is actually him or not who is posting this crap.
> If you are correct (I don't think you are), and other people are
> posting under his name, he should be made aware of it.  His personal
> info is under his Google Profile and says he is from Atlanta, Georgia,
> USA.

The REAL Dr. Chung is just as much a victim of all of this. How about
instead of buying into the cover identification... you actually call
up Dr. Chung who is listed...

You'll find out he's been a victim too! He's somebody that dared to
disagree with them!

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 2:11:44 AM8/31/08

You used to be friendly with Vera. What happened?

I am not interested in Chung. And it is unlikely anyone would choose a
front using a person who really exists as they would be caught. A
cardiologist in Atlanta Georgia, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, really
exists, but is not in practice. Supposedly he's written a book - "Be
Hungry".

If what you say is true, you call him and tell him he's being
impersonated, or better still, as I said before, have the Georgia
Medical Board investigate him and they might identify the source of
the posts, assuming it is not him. He could sue if people are
presenting him in a bad light, AND he could have it stopped by their
Internet Service Provider (ISP), which is what you say you want.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 2:30:33 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 1:36 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > Because she was not criticizing him.  He tries to get the Holy Spirit
> > to condemn anyone who dares criticize him. He's LOONY, and thinks he's
> > holier-than-thou and any criticism must be of satanic origin.
>
> But she did criticize him, she admitted to the fact that Chung commits
> libel!!!  Did Chung turn around and say she had "blasphemed the holy
> spirit"??  No, he called her a friend and defended her!  Notice also
> the transition from "sister" vera to "friend" now because I called
> them on it...

I did check out the link to provided to Growing Deeper (?), and Vera
said that there where Chung would not see it, so he wouldn't know
she'd criticized him. She did not say Chung commits libel in a post
to Chung. There are thousands of posts, nobody can keep track of them
all.

> If you had said the same thing.. Chung would have berated you... you
> know this.. you know who is your largest opposition.. Chung is all of
> them... a group of people that couldn't refute your wisdom so they
> invented this "doctor" and use the 50 + accounts to try and move your
> post off the front page and divert your attention.

Front page? You mean when you sign onto Google, the list of posts?
Most people do not use Google. They use newsreaders to obtain email
posts from Usenet, and they killfile those people they aren't
interested in.

> On Aug 31, 6:32 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>  While he has the tendency to libel people, too, there is one
>
> > big difference: He does not post it on my google group for which I will
> > be held responsible.
>
> Chung then goes to defend this call of LIBEL against him... at this
> next link:

But that link you provide below was NOT on Growing Deeper where Vera
said that. Chung's post to Vera (AND Vera's post to you that you were
libeling Chung) was on alt.messianic.yeshua, where Chung found YOU,
the person who created the IhateAndrewChung'spam website, who of
course he is going to notice. How do you expect Chung to magically
know what she said on another newsgroup? You're not thinking
straight.

When you post in messianic.yeshua and cross-post to alt.messianic,
anyone answering you in alt.messianic is going to notice you're also
now posting in messianic.yeshua, so YOU drew him there to spread more
spam. You can't hide on the Internet. All anyone has to do is look
at someone's Google Profile and they can see all the posts in all the
groups anyone posts in.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 2:52:37 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 4:11 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> > The REAL Dr. Chung is just as much a victim of all of this.  How about
> > instead of buying into the cover identification... you actually call
> > up Dr. Chung who is listed...
>
> > You'll find out he's been a victim too!  He's somebody that dared to
> > disagree with them!
>
> You used to be friendly with Vera. What happened?
>
> I am not interested in Chung. And it is unlikely anyone would choose a
> front using a person who really exists as they would be caught.

Whose going to believe it is a bunch of whack jobs set up 50+ accounts
under a false name? Made a bogus web site and fed information about
him... I fell for it all. Ask yourself why ONE man would go so far
out of his way to attack ME... Establishing all those accounts by
himself just so he could spam and MAKE HIMSELF HATED?

You may not be interested in Chung.. but he's still interested in
you. Now that you know there is a connection, just keep your eyes
open. At the very least, you know for a fact that Vera and Fred are
allied with him. I'll be moving on again myself.. Chung can spam

alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.messianic, alt.messianic.yeshua

But I'm good at moving on... I know of plenty of places he doesn't
spam that I post at also... I chose messianic.yeshua because it was
so small and when I started only had 49 members.

If he's going to track me still... he's going to have to spam a LOT of
USENET sites.

I'm not going to bother calling Georgia from Australia. It's easier
just to move on! I just wanted everybody else to be aware of what I
KNOW!

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 3:01:28 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 4:30 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> But that link you provide below was NOT on Growing Deeper where Vera
> said that. Chung's post to Vera (AND Vera's post to you that you were
> libeling Chung) was on alt.messianic.yeshua, where Chung found YOU,
> the person who created the IhateAndrewChung'spam website, who of
> course he is going to notice. How do you expect Chung to magically
> know what she said on another newsgroup?

Chung uncluded the quote from Vera in his post!

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_thread/thread/083e00d9f3fdeec1/23553e2c4b66b820#23553e2c4b66b820

He changed the newsgroup when he responded but from sci.med.cardiology
it's in the SAME THREAD.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1baafd208fba6c78

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/263ddd7e8a19879a

Chung is afraid the people on alt.atheism are going to find out! So
when he responded he changed the threads!

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 3:19:17 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 2:52 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 4:11 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > > The REAL Dr. Chung is just as much a victim of all of this.  How about
> > > instead of buying into the cover identification... you actually call
> > > up Dr. Chung who is listed...
>
> > > You'll find out he's been a victim too!  He's somebody that dared to
> > > disagree with them!
>
> > You used to be friendly with Vera. What happened?
>
> > I am not interested in Chung. And it is unlikely anyone would choose a
> > front using a person who really exists as they would be caught.
>
> Whose going to believe it is a bunch of whack jobs set up 50+ accounts
> under a false name?  Made a bogus web site and fed information about
> him...  I fell for it all.  Ask yourself why ONE man would go so far
> out of his way to attack ME... Establishing all those accounts by
> himself just so he could spam and MAKE HIMSELF HATED?

Come on! His spam did not make me hate him. If you hate him because
of his spam, that is your reaction, and not his intention. His spam
was NOT directed at you, and it was NOT designed to obliterate our
posts about Paul. He just spams like Pastor Dave does sometimes. You
are the man who went out of YOUR way to attack him because you thought
he shouldn't be spamming (which is against Google's rules).

> You may not be interested in Chung.. but he's still interested in
> you.

He is NOT. You are sounding really paranoid.

> Now that you know there is a connection, just keep your eyes
> open.  At the very least, you know for a fact that Vera and Fred are
> allied with him. I'll be moving on again myself.. Chung can spam
>
> alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.messianic, alt.messianic.yeshua
>
> But I'm good at moving on...  I know of plenty of places he doesn't
> spam that I post at also...  I chose messianic.yeshua because it was
> so small and when I started only had 49 members.

It didn't have just 49 *members*; that number you see is how many
happen to be signed onto a certain group at that particular time.

> If he's going to track me still... he's going to have to spam a LOT of
> USENET sites.

Perhaps if you'd take down your website entitled with how you hate
him, he wouldn't attempt to track you.

> I'm not going to bother calling Georgia from Australia.

You don't have to call him. Get online and contact the Georgia Medical
Board.

> It's easier
> just to move on!  I just wanted everybody else to be aware of what I
> KNOW!

You've been mistaken about the evidence you've presented to me,
combining posts from different groups and thinking there is a
connection. You have not proven your suspicions.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 3:28:33 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 3:01 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 4:30 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > But that link you provide below was NOT on Growing Deeper where Vera
> > said that. Chung's post to Vera (AND Vera's post to you that you were
> > libeling Chung) was on alt.messianic.yeshua, where Chung found YOU,
> > the person who created the IhateAndrewChung'spam website, who of
> > course he is going to notice. How do you expect Chung to magically
> > know what she said on another newsgroup?
>
> Chung uncluded the quote from Vera in his post!

I looked and her quote was on alt.messianic.yeshua, not her group
Growing Deeper. You are doing too much and becoming confused.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/browse_thread/threa...

> He changed the newsgroup when he responded but from sci.med.cardiology
> it's in the SAME THREAD.
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1baafd208fba6c78
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/263ddd7e8a19879a
>
> Chung is afraid the people on alt.atheism are going to find out!  So
> when he responded he changed the threads!

I'm done with this.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 3:32:22 AM8/31/08

You missed the point then

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 3:37:50 AM8/31/08

Why would he not want them to "find out"? Find out WHAT?

> > So
> > > when he responded he changed the threads!
>
> > I'm done with this.
>
> You missed the point then

I actually took the time to trace what you gave as proof, and you were
mistaken about its sources and its location.

Instead of ignoring Chung like almost *everyone* does, you chose to
try to stop him from spamming, when that failed you began to hate him
and attack him, then anyone who doesn't agree with you that was good
behavior, you decide is all one group in a conspiracy. You're really
off-track, and you're acting like you've really 'lost it'. You cannot
control everyone posting on Usenet.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 4:40:30 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 5:37 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

>You're really
> off-track, and you're acting like you've really 'lost it'.  You cannot
> control everyone posting on Usenet.

I don't care about the spam.. I'm trying to tell you that Vera and
Chung are close friends that have been in contact personally with each
other. That Vera has established an alliance with the very same guy
that "libels" people. Vera could tell you all you want to know about
Chung, including his real email address because they know each and
have for over TWO YEARS. Long before he started his spam wars on
usenet.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8b2e06e55f48800a

Jun 20 2007

sister ::: vera ::: wrote:

> convicted neighbor Matt wrote:

> > Ya right. Just do as Vera tells you. Servers are such open things

Paranoid delusion (false belief in conspiracy) noted in dear neighbor
Matt.

> Fact is I have not communicated with Andrew for months.

It may be more than a year since last I have received an email from
you.

As I recall you were upset about reading that the Holy Spirit had led
me to a 40 day/night fast and may not have forgiven me since then.
Most assuredly, without doubt, HE helped me through the whole thing
because the feeling of physical hunger was present the entire time.
For this reason, I know HE did not forsake me otherwise the fasting
would have stopped sooner either by choice or by death of the body.

> Poor people who always have to make things up to make points.

Such are those who are guided by the "spirit of error" (self) rather
than the Spirit of Truth.

May GOD continue to bless us in HIS mighty way making us healthier
(hungrier) than ever, dear sister Vera whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Jesus' awesome love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist

This is proof that Chung admits to having direct email contact with
Vera. They know each other well and he states that he "love
unconditionally". You may not want to believe the facts but I've
spent time reading.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 4:50:25 AM8/31/08

Chung calls all he's mad at satan, and says he loves unconditionally
all those he isn't mad at. You haven't read enough chung. I don't
believe he was ever on a 40-day fast either; he's delusional and
trying to look like Christ.

Now you're saying they've emailed each other; before you were saying
they were each other.

If they have emailed each other, why does that equate to a conspiracy
in your mind? You and I have emailed each other; do you think we're
in a conspiracy? I tend to post everything I say to you privately in
email.

There is a group of them that accuse each other all the time of doing
things to each other. They all look nuts.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 5:12:45 AM8/31/08

::: veralein ::: as she was called back in 2006 and Chung have a nice
long history.. Back then Chung only posted to ACC and
sci.med.cardiology but it's a very interesting history going into the
archives..

If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes with the Griz Family:)

Anyways, none the less it's a long standing relationship dating pretty
far back. Anyways, take care Linda.. you don't have to understand
what I'm telling you or believe me...

it doesn't matter..

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
Come post a message please, I'd love to hear from you. While this is
a moderated forum, the only moderation will be to remove spam.
Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

(Mar 16:2) (Mar 16:9) (Luk 18:12) (Luk 24:1)
(Joh 20:1) (Joh 20:19) (Act 20:7) (1Co 16:2) (Heb 4:9)
Each of these verses that have the word Sabbath removed.

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

http://www.ucg.org/index.htm
A Worldwide Sabbath practicing Church.

Freedom is not procured by a full enjoyment of what is desired, but
by
controlling the desire.
Epictetus

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2008, 5:56:39 AM8/31/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
> >
> > <><
> >
> > May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> > 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> > the Son of Man ...
> >
> > ... by being hungrier:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
> >
> > Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
> >
> > It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
> > want?" (WDJW):
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?
> >
> > Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> > paid for with their and our immortal lives.
> >
> > "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
> >
> > ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said
> at the Sermon on the Mount.

In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
limitations of time-space.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 6:04:48 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 7:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said

> > at the Sermon on the Mount.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
> gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
> limitations of time-space.
>
> <><

I see it's playing nice time Fred/Chung... trying not to piss people
off? She said Luke put out misinformation.. where's your calls for
blasphemy of the spirit?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2008, 6:28:58 AM8/31/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>
> > > You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said
> > > at the Sermon on the Mount.
> >
> > In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
> > gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
> > limitations of time-space.
>
> I see it's playing nice time Fred/Chung... trying not to piss people
> off? She said Luke put out misinformation.. where's your calls for
> blasphemy of the spirit?

Luke was not the Holy Spirit.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His drawing you
out to unwittingly showcase your errors again:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

[...]

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 7:41:10 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 8:28 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> > > In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
> > > gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
> > > limitations of time-space.
>
> > I see it's playing nice time Fred/Chung... trying not to piss people
> > off?  She said Luke put out misinformation.. where's your calls for
> > blasphemy of the spirit?
>
> Luke was not the Holy Spirit.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His drawing you
> out to unwittingly showcase your errors again:

So you admit that Luke made errors in the bible then?
Is that what your saying?
After all didn't the spirit inspire Luke in the bible?
Are you now telling me that the spirit inspires errors?

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 8:04:39 AM8/31/08

I believe Mark T named them the Griz Family and I took his advice I
saw in one of his posts, and looked it up using Griz ISP woz (and just
Griz and Griz Family), and it looks to be nothing, but a label he put
on a group of them, especially Griz who had posted a set of rules he
wanted everyone to follow when posting, which of course they didn't
do.

Vera can't be Chung AND e-mail Chung, and you've made both
allegations. In case you haven't noticed, Mark T hates "fundies".

It is not unusual for people here who share even one belief to e-mail
each other for a time. (And apparently they don't see the danger in
Chung telling everyone to eat little, when for some with some medical
conditions, it is dangerous.) You and I, and Qadosh and I, have
emailed each other; I've exchanged emails with Suzanne (who accepts
Paul) because we shared the same view of the Messiah. None of these
people was conspiring with me against anyone else.

> Anyways, none the less it's a long standing relationship dating pretty
> far back.  Anyways, take care Linda.. you don't have to understand
> what I'm telling you or believe me...
>
> it doesn't matter..

No, it doesn't matter. If someone gets on your nerves here, they're
easily ignored and avoided. Just don't post to them, and if it is real
annoying, don't read their posts, which I've done with a couple of
routinely obnoxious and obscene posters. Take it all 'with a grain of
salt'. Don't let it get to you. Sometimes I go for days without even
reading any of these threads because I am just not in the mood to be
annoyed by the six million opinions offered here and the petty feuds
people develop with each other. Even when the jibes are not directed
at me personally, it is unpleasant and certainly not uplifting or
healthy to encounter and absorb.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 8:12:33 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 5:56 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
>

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> > > <><
>
> > > May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> > > 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> > > the Son of Man ...
>
> > > ... by being hungrier:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?
>
> > > Hunger is wonderful ! ! !
>
> > > It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
> > > want?" (WDJW):
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?
>
> > > Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
> > > paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Btw, I sure don't see the connection between hunger and the tree of
knowledge of good and evil, as there is no connection.

> > > "Blessed are you who hunger NOW...
>
> > > ... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)
>
> > You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said
> > at the Sermon on the Mount.
>
> In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
> gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
> limitations of time-space.
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

You've deleted what I posted, but Matthew reveals Luke left out a very
important part - they were hungering for righteousness, not eating
very little food. It had NOTHING to do with food. It is talking about
obtaining eternal life, that is how their hunger for righteousness
would be filled. It is Scripture, so you should know the theme is
obtaining righteousness, and not dieting or maintaining a low caloric
intake.

Here it is again, since you missed it (and by the way Luke did not
hear this himself as he wasn't there, but Matthew is reporting what he
heard Christ say):

Matt. 5:6 "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after
righteousness: for they shall be filled."

Paul's companion Luke heard tell it was a little different, so I guess
the eyewitness he relied on forgot part of it. When you rely on
hearsay things get changed and omitted:

Luke 6:21 "Blessed are ye that hunger now: for ye shall be filled.

Blessed are ye that weep now: for ye shall laugh."

The way you look at Luke 6:21 (above), we should cry constantly so we
can be able to laugh later.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 8:20:00 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 6:04 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 7:56 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> wrote:
>
> > > You are basing all this on Luke's misinformation about what was said
> > > at the Sermon on the Mount.
>
> > In the Holy Spirit, we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or
> > gentile) are given knowledge and understanding that transcend the
> > limitations of time-space.

He can't back it up with the Scriptures, so he claims he knows better
than inspired Scripture (Scripture inspired by the Holy Spirit, by the
way, in Matthew anyway), so yes, I guess Chung is saying the Holy
Spirit is NOT inspired.
Shame, shame. Looks like he's going to bring a little Holy Spirit
condemnation on himself. ;-)

> > <><
>
> I see it's playing nice time Fred/Chung... trying not to piss people
> off?  She said Luke put out misinformation.. where's your calls for
> blasphemy of the spirit?

Whew! Dodged a bullet there; I would hate for him to have the Holy
Spirit condemn me AGAIN. LOL.

Of course Elohiym ("God") says he changes curses to blessings for
those who love him, and I do love Him, so it's actually a blessing for
me.

Fredchung, that's quite a name.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 8:31:40 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 10:04 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> > If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes with the Griz Family:)
>
> I believe Mark T named them the Griz Family and I took his advice I
> saw in one of his posts, and looked it up using Griz ISP woz (and just
> Griz and Griz Family), and it looks to be nothing, but a label he put
> on a group of them, especially Griz who had posted a set of rules he
> wanted everyone to follow when posting, which of course they didn't
> do.
>
> Vera can't be Chung AND e-mail Chung, and you've made both
> allegations. In case you haven't noticed, Mark T hates "fundies".

Keep in mind that Chung uses over 50+ accounts to post from... What I
do know for sure is that Fred Stover is an alias for Chung. That Vera
knows Chung very well and they have a long standing relationship in
which even two years ago, he repeated posted that he loved her
"unconditionally".

One example...

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/browse_thread/thread/207a0705c135e4d7/3bcaef3fa5c411f0?lnk=st&q=love+chung#3bcaef3fa5c411f0

> It is not unusual for people here who share even one belief to e-mail
> each other for a time. (And apparently they don't see the danger in
> Chung telling everyone to eat little, when for some with some medical
> conditions, it is dangerous.) You and I, and Qadosh and I, have
> emailed each other; I've exchanged emails with Suzanne (who accepts
> Paul) because we shared the same view of the Messiah.  None of these
> people was conspiring with me against anyone else.

Qadosh is a good guy and that can be no doubt. We don't agree on
things but I do respect him:)

> No, it doesn't matter. If someone gets on your nerves here, they're
> easily ignored and avoided.

What I'm trying to illustrate here is a certain amount of integrity
and character. Birds of a feather stay together. You've been
informed.. how you deal with it is up to you.

I just wanted you to beware of things you may not have known... maybe
you already knew it.. but because I happen to still appreciate you as
a human being.. thought you should see what I've seen. Agree or
not...

Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
sister:)

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 8:44:53 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 8:31 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 10:04 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
> > > If only you knew how deep the rabbit hole goes with the Griz Family:)
>
> > I believe Mark T named them the Griz Family and I took his advice I
> > saw in one of his posts, and looked it up using Griz ISP woz (and just
> > Griz and Griz Family), and it looks to be nothing, but a label he put
> > on a group of them, especially Griz who had posted a set of rules he
> > wanted everyone to follow when posting, which of course they didn't
> > do.
>
> > Vera can't be Chung AND e-mail Chung, and you've made both
> > allegations. In case you haven't noticed, Mark T hates "fundies".
>
> Keep in mind that Chung uses over 50+ accounts to post from...  What I
> do know for sure is that Fred Stover is an alias for Chung.  That Vera
> knows Chung very well and they have a long standing relationship in
> which even two years ago, he repeated posted that he loved her
> "unconditionally".
>
> One example...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/alt.christnet.christianlife/browse_thr...

> > It is not unusual for people here who share even one belief to e-mail
> > each other for a time. (And apparently they don't see the danger in
> > Chung telling everyone to eat little, when for some with some medical
> > conditions, it is dangerous.) You and I, and Qadosh and I, have
> > emailed each other; I've exchanged emails with Suzanne (who accepts
> > Paul) because we shared the same view of the Messiah.  None of these
> > people was conspiring with me against anyone else.
>
> Qadosh is a good guy and that can be no doubt.  We don't agree on
> things but I do respect him:)
>
> > No, it doesn't matter. If someone gets on your nerves here, they're
> > easily ignored and avoided.
>
> What I'm trying to illustrate here is a certain amount of integrity
> and character.  Birds of a feather stay together.  You've been
> informed.. how you deal with it is up to you.
>
> I just wanted you to beware of things you may not have known... maybe
> you already knew it.. but because I happen to still appreciate you as
> a human being.. thought you should see what I've seen.  Agree or
> not...
>
> Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
> his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
> care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
> sister:)

You shouldn't let people drive you off. What exactly is he doing to
you besides spamming us all? Chung is widely thought of as a total
fool from anyone willing to post to him, and his attempts at
condemnation are laughable, so it is largely a waste of his time to
bother with the spamming. Even on Google, one little click on the
upper-right > Older arrow and his posts all disappear in an instant.

Fred may be chungie's alter-ego (he's certainly defensive of the
eating-less no-matter-what theory), and I guess Fred has posted to me
lately (but not about Paul), but I couldn't care less what fred-chung?
or anyone else thinks. I'm not leaving.

I've known other people here to post using several different names; I
think they do it so it looks like three or four people are arguing
with whomever they're posting to, making their opinion look like the
majority opinion. People like to play games.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 8:51:02 AM8/31/08

No, he's telling me he knows more than the Holy Spirit who inspired
Matthew - the apostle chosen and trained by the Messiah.

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 9:06:30 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 10:44 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:

> > Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
> > his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
> > care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
> > sister:)
>
> You shouldn't let people drive you off. What exactly is he doing to
> you besides spamming us all?  Chung is widely thought of as a total
> fool from anyone willing to post to him, and his attempts at
> condemnation are laughable, so it is largely a waste of his time to
> bother with the spamming. Even on Google, one little click on the
> upper-right > Older arrow and his posts all disappear in an instant.
>
> Fred may be chungie's alter-ego (he's certainly defensive of the
> eating-less no-matter-what theory), and I guess Fred has posted to me
> lately (but not about Paul), but I couldn't care less what fred-chung?
> or anyone else thinks. I'm not leaving.
>
> I've known other people here to post using several different names; I
> think they do it so it looks like three or four people are arguing
> with whomever they're posting to, making their opinion look like the
> majority opinion. People like to play games.

I've always pointed out to you Linda. I'm a man of peace but I do
have issues with watching other people being attacked without cause,
as Chungfred frequently does.

I also have trouble with his assertion that the spirit condemns the
living for things as small as pointing out bible scriptures, which as
you know Chungfred has done...

Fred targeted me because he doesn't like what I say. But as far as
letting Chung "chase me off".. he's only chasing me off a message
board that was empty two months ago when I moved the first time.
Membership went from 49 to 73 in those 2 months. People that know
me.. will know where I go to. If fredchung wants to play, he will
have to come play with the big boys now...

I only went to Yeshua to draw him out anyways and it worked. Now
it's time to go to a seriously populated message board and see if he
still wants to follow:)

Remember.. I didn't come to do battle.. I spread the word and by now..
everybody knows.

Yeshua does my fighting for me...

Mat 28:18 And יהושע came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority
has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Mat 28:19 “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Set-
apart Spirit,
Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And
see, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” Amĕn.

I'm not running... I'm moving on and shaking the dust.

Mat 10:14 “And whoever does not receive you nor hear your words, when
you leave that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.

I can be lot more effective in crowded boards anyways now that I know
who was stalking me:)

Shalom my sister,

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
Come post a message please, I'd love to hear from you. While this is
a moderated forum, the only moderation will be to remove spam.
Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 9:27:32 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 9:06 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Aug 31, 10:44 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>

> > > Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
> > > his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
> > > care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
> > > sister:)
>
> > You shouldn't let people drive you off. What exactly is he doing to
> > you besides spamming us all?  Chung is widely thought of as a total
> > fool from anyone willing to post to him, and his attempts at
> > condemnation are laughable, so it is largely a waste of his time to
> > bother with the spamming. Even on Google, one little click on the
> > upper-right > Older arrow and his posts all disappear in an instant.
>
> > Fred may be chungie's alter-ego (he's certainly defensive of the
> > eating-less no-matter-what theory), and I guess Fred has posted to me
> > lately (but not about Paul), but I couldn't care less what fred-chung?
> > or anyone else thinks. I'm not leaving.
>
> > I've known other people here to post using several different names; I
> > think they do it so it looks like three or four people are arguing
> > with whomever they're posting to, making their opinion look like the
> > majority opinion. People like to play games.
>
> I've always pointed out to you Linda.  I'm a man of peace but I do
> have issues with watching other people being attacked without cause,
> as Chungfred frequently does.

Perhaps his 'convict list' is so other people can help him respond as
him to them and also join together to pray against others by asking
that God grant his frequent announcements people don't have much time
(to live) left. How very diabolically clever. Using the Internet for
communication for evil prayer groups.

Some people try to manipulate God (like witchcraft practitioners are
said to attempt to manipulate the evil spirits) by joining together to
request things that are evil based upon the following two verses:
James 4:2 "Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and
cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask
not."
Matt. 18:16 "But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee one or
two more, that in the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may
be established" (which Fred quoted to me recently, btw).

Of course, his two or three asking the same thing (which is always
that the 'convicted one' hasn't long to live, not much 'time') isn't
being granted because as the Messiah taught, their prayers are not
answered because they ask things that are not of God's will: James
4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may
consume it upon your lusts." What are the lusts of someone who asks
the Holy Spirit to convict someone so they no longer have much time to
live? Why it is the lusts of the devil - murder: John 8:44 "Ye are
of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He
was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because
there is no truth in him."

I once had two women ask me to hold hands with them and agree with
them in prayer for something they wanted. I said okay, took their
hands, and one of them started praying in unintelligible tongues! I
said I can't agree for God to grant you a prayer if I don't know what
it is! She was quite angry and wouldn't tell me what it was. She did
use a Hebrew word repeatedly (when pretending to speak in tongues
using the same couple of sounds over and over) that can mean death I
noticed later when I looked it up in a lexicon. Some people are just
psychotic.

> I also have trouble with his assertion that the spirit condemns the
> living for things as small as pointing out bible scriptures, which as
> you know Chungfred has done...
>
> Fred targeted me because he doesn't like what I say.  But as far as
> letting Chung "chase me off".. he's only chasing me off a message
> board that was empty two months ago when I moved the first time.
> Membership went from 49 to 73 in those 2 months.  People that know
> me.. will know where I go to.  If fredchung wants to play, he will
> have to come play with the big boys now...
>
> I only went to Yeshua to draw him out anyways and it worked.   Now
> it's time to go to a seriously populated message board and see if he
> still wants to follow:)
>
> Remember.. I didn't come to do battle.. I spread the word and by now..
> everybody knows.
>
> Yeshua does my fighting for me...

That's right, Yahoshua` does.

> Mat 28:18 And יהושע came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority
> has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
> Mat 28:19 “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
> immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Set-
> apart Spirit,
> Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And
> see, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” Amĕn.
>
> I'm not running... I'm moving on and shaking the dust.
>
> Mat 10:14 “And whoever does not receive you nor hear your words, when
> you leave that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
>
> I can be lot more effective in crowded boards anyways now that I know
> who was stalking me:)
>
> Shalom my sister,
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
> Come post a message please, I'd love to hear from you.  While this is
> a moderated forum, the only moderation will be to remove spam.
> Shalom,
>   *´¨)
>  ¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
> (¸.•´   (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
>
> Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
> beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
> and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
> save their lives.

> Tony Robbinshttp://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

::: good news runner :::

Aug 31, 2008, 10:12:48 AM8/31/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

Bye-bye, Snow Santa.

::: good news runner :::

Aug 31, 2008, 10:26:29 AM8/31/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

> On Aug 31, 10:44 pm, Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> wrote:
>
>>> Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
>>> his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
>>> care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
>>> sister:)
>>
>> You shouldn't let people drive you off. What exactly is he doing to
>> you besides spamming us all? Chung is widely thought of as a total
>> fool from anyone willing to post to him, and his attempts at
>> condemnation are laughable, so it is largely a waste of his time to
>> bother with the spamming. Even on Google, one little click on the
>> upper-right > Older arrow and his posts all disappear in an instant.
>>
>> Fred may be chungie's alter-ego (he's certainly defensive of the
>> eating-less no-matter-what theory), and I guess Fred has posted to me
>> lately (but not about Paul), but I couldn't care less what
>> fred-chung? or anyone else thinks. I'm not leaving.
>>
>> I've known other people here to post using several different names; I
>> think they do it so it looks like three or four people are arguing
>> with whomever they're posting to, making their opinion look like the
>> majority opinion. People like to play games.
>
> I've always pointed out to you Linda. I'm a man of peace

Which can be doubted...

> but I do
> have issues

Which cannot be doubted.

> with watching other people being attacked without cause,
> as Chungfred frequently does.

I just wonder why Snow suggested blocking and ignoring Chung, and then,
after this was done, he complained to the people why they did not react
to Snow's posts. lol

Methinks there is a deficit in logical thinking involved as well...

> I also have trouble with his assertion that the spirit condemns the
> living for things as small as pointing out bible scriptures, which as
> you know Chungfred has done...
>
> Fred targeted me because he doesn't like what I say. But as far as
> letting Chung "chase me off".. he's only chasing me off a message
> board that was empty two months ago when I moved the first time.
> Membership went from 49 to 73 in those 2 months. People that know
> me.. will know where I go to. If fredchung wants to play, he will
> have to come play with the big boys now...
>
> I only went to Yeshua to draw him out anyways and it worked. Now
> it's time to go to a seriously populated message board and see if he
> still wants to follow:)
>
> Remember.. I didn't come to do battle.. I spread the word and by now..
> everybody knows.

No, you did not "spread the word". You spread smear like this:

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

> Yeshua does my fighting for me...

Surely NOT. He does not libel people like you do.

> Mat 28:18 And ????? came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority

> has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

To Jesus, not to Snow...

> Mat 28:19 "Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
> immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the
> Set- apart Spirit,
> Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And

> see, I am with you always, until the end of the age." Amen.

If anyone teaches a different doctrine, and doesn't consent to sound
words, the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
according to godliness, he is conceited, knowing nothing, but obsessed
with arguments, disputes, and word battles, from which come envy,
strife, reviling, evil suspicions, constant friction of people of
corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is
a means of gain. Withdraw yourself from such. (1 Timothy 6:3-5 WEB)

http://www.liontracks.org/roarlion/christns.htm
http://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3

> I'm not running... I'm moving on and shaking the dust.

Bye-bye!

How long are you going to stay away? One or two days? ;-)

> Mat 10:14 "And whoever does not receive you nor hear your words, when
> you leave that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.

Snow might have misinterpreted this a little... Jesus did not mean
Snow's words but His, and libelling people like Snow did on my moderated
newgroup where I will not accept libel or links to hate blogs does not
really show the Christian spirit.

> I can be lot more effective in crowded boards anyways now that I know
> who was stalking me:)

The stalker is nobody else but you, posting libel about others all over
the places...

> Shalom my sister,
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
> Come post a message please, I'd love to hear from you. While this is
> a moderated forum, the only moderation will be to remove spam.
> Shalom,

> *ดจ)
> ธ..ด ธ..*ดจ) ธ..*จ)
> (ธ..ด (ธ.. (Snow(.ธ..*ดจ)

> Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human
> beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
> and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
> save their lives.
> Tony Robbins
> http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 10:27:51 AM8/31/08
On Sep 1, 12:12 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> > Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste

> > his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
> > care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
> > sister:)
>
> Bye-bye, Snow Santa.

I only said I was moving on from alt.messianic.yeshua. I'm still
watching you and I'm I'll be posting to your ACC and many more usenet
boards. You know why Paul killed Stephen?

Act 6:10 but they were unable to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by
which he spoke.

You really should stop siding with somebody you KNOW LIBELS people by
your own admission! Take care Vera and be well.. Tell your buddy,
the Good News of יהושע Messiah, and that he is to love his enemies,
not stalk them with spam.

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Only those who have learned the power of sincere and selfless
contribution experience life's deepest joy: true fulfillment.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 10:45:14 AM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 10:26 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:39ce764d-0b92-4a78...@b2g2000prf.googlegroups.com,
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> typed:

> >> You shouldn't let people drive you off. What exactly is he doing to
> >> you besides spamming us all? Chung is widely thought of as a total
> >> fool from anyone willing to post to him, and his attempts at
> >> condemnation are laughable, so it is largely a waste of his time to
> >> bother with the spamming. Even on Google, one little click on the
> >> upper-right > Older arrow and his posts all disappear in an instant.
>
> >> Fred may be chungie's alter-ego (he's certainly defensive of the
> >> eating-less no-matter-what theory), and I guess Fred has posted to me
> >> lately (but not about Paul), but I couldn't care less what
> >> fred-chung? or anyone else thinks. I'm not leaving.
>
> >> I've known other people here to post using several different names; I
> >> think they do it so it looks like three or four people are arguing
> >> with whomever they're posting to, making their opinion look like the
> >> majority opinion. People like to play games.
>
> > I've always pointed out to you Linda.  I'm a man of peace
>
> Which can be doubted...
>
> > but I do
> > have issues
> >  with watching other people being attacked without cause,
> > as Chungfred frequently does.
>

> > I also have trouble with his assertion that the spirit condemns the
> > living for things as small as pointing out bible scriptures, which as
> > you know Chungfred has done...

He does it almost daily. IF you disagree with Chung, he prays the Holy
Spirit won't give you much time to live and taunts people with the
reminder they don't have much time left...

> > Fred targeted me because he doesn't like what I say.  But as far as
> > letting Chung "chase me off".. he's only chasing me off a message
> > board that was empty two months ago when I moved the first time.
> > Membership went from 49 to 73 in those 2 months.  People that know
> > me.. will know where I go to.  If fredchung wants to play, he will
> > have to come play with the big boys now...
>
> > I only went to Yeshua to draw him out anyways and it worked.   Now
> > it's time to go to a seriously populated message board and see if he
> > still wants to follow:)
>
> > Remember.. I didn't come to do battle.. I spread the word and by now..
> > everybody knows.
>
> No, you did not "spread the word". You spread smear like this:

He should just 'spread the word' about Chung, but I think that was the
intention of the website.

> http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam
>
> > Yeshua does my fighting for me...
>
> Surely NOT. He does not libel people like you do.

Chung does worse, and it isn't libel if it's true, you know.

> > Mat 28:18 And ????? came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority
> > has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
>
> To Jesus, not to Snow...
>
> > Mat 28:19 "Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
> > immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the
> > Set- apart Spirit,
> > Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And
> > see, I am with you always, until the end of the age." Amen.
>
> If anyone teaches a different doctrine, and doesn't consent to sound
> words, the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is
> according to godliness, he is conceited, knowing nothing, but obsessed
> with arguments, disputes, and word battles, from which come envy,
> strife, reviling, evil suspicions, constant friction of people of
> corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is
> a means of gain. Withdraw yourself from such. (1 Timothy 6:3-5 WEB)

Don't forget to follow Paul's advice to send him to Satan for the
destruction of the flesh (I Cor, 5:5). Whoops, I guess that is what
Chung is already doing when he asks the Holy Spirit to 'convict'
people, me being one of them.

> http://www.liontracks.org/roarlion/christns.htmhttp://76.162.173.93/guest/ar-mp3/ar-how-to-spot-a-counterfeit.mp3

> > I'm not running... I'm moving on and shaking the dust.
>
> Bye-bye!
>
> How long are you going to stay away? One or two days? ;-)
>
> > Mat 10:14 "And whoever does not receive you nor hear your words, when
> > you leave that house or city, shake off the dust from your feet.
>
> Snow might have misinterpreted this a little... Jesus did not mean
> Snow's words but His, and libelling people like Snow did on my moderated
> newgroup where I will not accept libel or links to hate blogs does not
> really show the Christian spirit.

I saw it; you think he libeled poor Chung who regularly asks the Holy
Spirit to kill anyone who disagrees with him. He needs libeled, and it
isn't libel if it is true, btw.

> > I can be lot more effective in crowded boards anyways now that I know
> > who was stalking me:)
>
> The stalker is nobody else but you, posting libel about others all over
> the places...

You seem to be defending Chung - who regularly asks the Holy Spirit to
kill any people who even slightly disagree with him, and taunts them
they don't have much 'time' left. That is extremely EVIL.

I guess Chung doesn't care that he won't inherit the blessing of
eternal life:
1 Pet. 3:9 "Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but
contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye
should inherit a blessing."

The cursing won't work anyway:

James 4:3 "Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may

consume it upon your lusts." Asking for the Holy Spirit to cause
people not to have much time left - what kind of lust is that?

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the *** lusts of your
father ye will do. He was a murderer *** from the beginning, and abode

not in the truth, because there is no truth in him."

Didn't you post once that you used to be in witchcraft and had just
the last couple of years become a Christian?

::: good news runner :::

Aug 31, 2008, 11:37:58 AM8/31/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

> On Sep 1, 12:12 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Anyways.. I've moved on from alt.messianic.yeshua so chung can waste
>>> his time spamming them to death with his plague of bull, what do I
>>> care.. plenty of other places to go.. it's a big usenet.. take care
>>> sister:)
>>
>> Bye-bye, Snow Santa.
>
> I only said I was moving on from alt.messianic.yeshua.

Ha, ha, ha!

Do you even read your own texts? ----> "plenty of other places to go..

it's a big usenet.."

> I'm still

> watching you and I'm I'll be posting to your ACC and many more usenet
> boards. You know why Paul killed Stephen?
>
> Act 6:10 but they were unable to resist the wisdom and the Spirit by
> which he spoke.

Is that a threat?

> You really should stop siding with somebody you KNOW LIBELS people by
> your own admission! Take care Vera and be well.. Tell your buddy,

> the Good News of ????? Messiah, and that he is to love his enemies,

> not stalk them with spam.

No, I will not. I have him blocked.

In addition, nobody has my allowance to libel people in my newsgroup and
bring the usenet smear there.

> Shalom,
> *ดจ)
> ธ..ด ธ..*ดจ) ธ..*จ)
> (ธ..ด (ธ.. (Snow(.ธ..*ดจ)

::: good news runner :::

Aug 31, 2008, 12:24:59 PM8/31/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

Hi Linda,

Please let me tell you that neither Fred nor I am Chung. Snow has made
this all up. Snow has retreated that he really wants to leave already,
too. He is talking with a double tongue. One day he tells others to
ignore and block Chung, and the next day he complains about their not
getting involved in his threads, and claims people who ignore Chung are
siding with him. He even makes up the lie they were Chung's alter ego.
If that is not evil and a clear breach of the Commandment not to give a
false witness - what is? Just ask him which *real* proof he has for his
claims but his own words after one of his libellous posts were deleted
in my google group by me? By the way, it was the post "demon Chung"
which I deleted, which you can still find in his hate blogs, there, for
example:
http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/demon-chung.

Tell me what such things have to do on a board that wants to reach out
to people in this world with the Gospel news? I want to gain people for
the Gospel, not to chase them away with the hate of one of the posters
there who pretends to be a brother and friend. He has now related this
hate post about Chung to my google board, pretending that I would allow
spam. No! I do not even allow Snow posting his hate there!

Can you tell me why Snow would ask people to complain about Chung on my
google group Growing Deeper, which has never had anything to do with
Chung?

Would you please tell me how such a libel, stalking, flaming and
harassment could be written by a "Christian" who claims to love the
Messiah?
http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam?lnk=sg

Do you know what Scripture says?
If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he
that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom
he hath not seen? (1 John 4:20 KJV)

What does Snow do?

If that page is not hate, what is?

He is worse than any atheist I have met, really. I really have no idea
how an adult could ever take the time to give his hate so much room.

May the Lord keep me away from ever falling down to his level. Snow is
as smeary as his smear campaign, aiming at ruining my Christian
newsgroup for his personal vendetta because I deleted one of his
criminal, libellous posts which he thought he could post to my group
where I am responsible for the events. I informed him in a private
e-mail that I had to delete it, and he ran amok. He even expressively
declared war there in my group:
http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper/browse_frm/thread/09d7117d25f41b8f#

Be blessed,

::: vera :::

guardian Snow

Aug 31, 2008, 12:38:48 PM8/31/08
On Sep 1, 2:24 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Can you tell me why Snow would ask people to complain about Chung on my

> google group Growing Deeper, which has never had anything to do with
> Chung?

By now Linda has read the post and knows that what I called for was
people to join my google group and to stop posting to him but that was
before I knew who you and Fred are....

You know, you sleep with dogs Vera, your going to get flees. I put
that message up all over the place and I was very clear about things
until you personally gave me a change of heart Vera.

1Jn 4:20 If someone says, “I love Elohim,” and hates his brother, he
is a liar. For the one not loving his brother whom he has seen, how is
he able to love Elohim whom he has not seen?

The scripture doesn't apply to somebody that hates SPAM. I don't hate
any of you.. I hate the evil you do and allow. But how ironic that
you would use this against me and NOT CHUNG! :)

Pro 8:13 “The fear of יהוה is to hate evil. I have hated pride and
arrogance, And the evil way, And the perverse mouth.

Learn the proverbs sister, I don't hate you.. I wish you well and your
loved one Chungfred.

It's the arrogance and evil.... not the person.

Funny that you didn't notice it clearly reads hate Andrew B. Chung
SPAM... being the operative word. Why do I hate his unholy spam that
accuses my brothers of unforgivable sins day and night? Speaks for a
name of the Messiah and taunts and curses people little to any
cause...?

Shame you'd even ask but then.. I've done A lot of reading into all
yours and freds history... you'll stay unrepentant!

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 12:47:24 PM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 12:24 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:8907af2e-41d7-49d7...@a70g2000hsh.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> typed:
> example:http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/....

> Tell me what such things have to do on a board that wants to reach out
> to people in this world with the Gospel news? I want to gain people for
> the Gospel, not to chase them away with the hate of one of the posters
> there who pretends to be a brother and friend. He has now related this
> hate post about Chung to my google board, pretending that I would allow
> spam. No! I do not even allow Snow posting his hate there!
>
> Can you tell me why Snow would ask people to complain about Chung on my
> google group Growing Deeper, which has never had anything to do with
> Chung?
>
> Would you please tell me how such a libel, stalking, flaming and
> harassment could be written by a "Christian" who claims to love the
> Messiah?http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam?lnk=sg

> Do you know what Scripture says?
> If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he
> that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom
> he hath not seen? (1 John 4:20 KJV)
>
> What does Snow do?
>
> If that page is not hate, what is?
>
> He is worse than any atheist I have met, really. I really have no idea
> how an adult could ever take the time to give his hate so much room.
>
> May the Lord keep me away from ever falling down to his level. Snow is
> as smeary as his smear campaign, aiming at ruining my Christian
> newsgroup for his personal vendetta because I deleted one of his
> criminal, libellous posts which he thought he could post to my group
> where I am responsible for the events. I informed him in a private
> e-mail that I had to delete it, and he ran amok. He even expressively
> declared war there in my group:http://groups.google.com/group/Growing-Deeper/browse_frm/thread/09d71...

> Be blessed,
>
>    ::: vera :::
>  --
>  ___________________________________________________
>    :::::::http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de:::::::
>    :::::::http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm:::::::
>    :::::::http://www.e-sword.net:::::::
>    :::::::http://alpha.org/default.asp:::::::

You are ignoring the fact that posts with Chung's name on them
routinely ask the Holy spirit to convict people and then taunts them
they don't have much time left i.e. they're going to die soon because
he has prayed against them. He has done this to me for no apparent
reason just because I posted to him and said some people have medical
conditions that make a low caloric intake dangerous. A healthy person
can handle it, but a debilitated or sick person can die from that. He
won't even say, 'see a doctor for a check-up' before doing that. That
is unethical medically.

I didn't do anything to him to prompt him to pray for my death. He is
mentally ill and evil, calling nearly everyone he posts to Satan. And
Fred has recently said I should believe what he said to me because I'd
heard it from a couple of other people (i.e. in the mouth of two or
three witnesses everything is established'), something Chung says all
the time, and Fred has very recently spouted and defended Chung's
exact same hunger advice. It is hard to believe that Fred doesn't help
Chung post since he is saying the same things.

And you have said only Snow is doing anything; you should not defend
Chung in that way, who regularly tries to condemn everyone to death
who dares open their mouths to him. And no one poster, even a
spammer, has any use for as many Google Accounts as are attributed to
Chung. I can post all day long using just three.

Bless you too.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2008, 12:52:37 PM8/31/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> Btw, I sure don't see the connection between hunger and the tree of
> knowledge of good and evil, as there is no connection.

You sure don't see electrons either and yet they exist.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

::: good news runner :::

Aug 31, 2008, 1:01:03 PM8/31/08
In
Linda Lee <lyndal...@juno.com> typed:

Okay, Linda - have a nice life.

And watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

EOD

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 1:17:43 PM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 1:01 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:94b6f4d9-e146-406e...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com,
> Linda Lee <lyndalee8...@juno.com> typed:
> >>http://www.liontracks.org/roarlion/christns.htmhttp://76.162.173.93/g...

That's your only response? Am I mistaken that you told me you once had
been into witchcraft but were now a Christian a couple of years ago
when I began posting?

And you have no response to the fact you shouldn't defend someone who
condemns others to death on a regular basis?

> And watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

You sound like Chung now. When have you seen me blaspheme the Holy
Spirit, and what does that mean to you?

I never blaspheme the Holy Spirit. Do you even know what that means?
It is bandied about here for all kinds of reasons, usually because
someone has disagreed with someone else's interpretation of a
Scripture.

The Scriptures explain what blaspheming the Holy Spirit means:

The Messiah says in Mark 3:28-29, "Verily I say unto you, All sins
shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith
soever they shall blaspheme: But he that shall blaspheme against the
Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal
damnation:"
And the evangelist Mark explains in Mark 3:30 "Because they said, He
[the Messiah] hath an unclean spirit."

That is blaspheming the Holy Spirit because the Spirit of the Messiah/
God incarnate WAS the Holy Spirit, not an unclean, i.e. evil spirit.
So to say the Messiah had an unclean Spirit was calling the Holy
Spirit unclean i.e. evil.

This is what blaspheming the Holy Spirit means, and that is ALL it
means.

> EOD

What does EOD mean? You aren't helping your case using obscure
messages to me.

Bless you Vera.

Linda Lee

Aug 31, 2008, 1:20:48 PM8/31/08
On Aug 31, 12:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Explain it, convicted Chung who has convicted himself by attacking
believers. You haven't yet explained why you ignore Matthew who tells
you Christ said Blessed are they who hunger for righteousness, not
just blessed are they who hunger for FOOD.

1 Pet. 3:9 "Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but
contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye
should inherit a blessing."

Bless you Chung, you need it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 31, 2008, 1:32:43 PM8/31/08
convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Linda Lee wrote:

> > > Btw, I sure don't see the connection between hunger and the tree of
> > > knowledge of good and evil, as there is no connection.
> >
> > You sure don't see electrons either and yet they exist.
>
> Explain it...

Already have more than a month ago in the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0d7048a29e85b87e?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 8:26:20 AM9/6/08
On Sep 1, 3:01 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> > Didn't you post once that you used to be in witchcraft and had just

> > the last couple of years become a Christian?
>
> Okay, Linda - have a nice life.
>
> And watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

Shouldn't you? You have already said that Chung's post are LIBEL so
why do you continue to defend him? Tell us what you really think...
What did he say?

"May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

-------------------------------

Tell everybody what you say about these comments and how fake your
"Christian" love is!

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human

beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

(Mar 16:2) (Mar 16:9) (Luk 18:12) (Luk 24:1)

(Joh 20:1) (Joh 20:19) (Act 20:7) (1Co 16:2) (Heb 4:9)

Each of these verses that have the word Sabbath removed.

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
A moderated forum.

Better to do something imperfectly than to do nothing flawlessly.
Robert H. Schuller

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 8:49:34 AM9/6/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:

> On Sep 1, 3:01 am, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>
>>> Didn't you post once that you used to be in witchcraft and had just
>>> the last couple of years become a Christian?
>>
>> Okay, Linda - have a nice life.
>>
>> And watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.
>
> Shouldn't you?

No, I should not, and I am not interested in Chung at all and have him
blocked.

But since you are here anyway...

Well, Snow,

I have no idea if you are really not able to have a civil conversation
without insulting others without any reason (like you are presenting
here again) and talk about your false public claims that Paul was no
Apostle and a fake Christian, or if you simply are as evil as you have
demonstrated again (which any interested reader can see below).
Whatever, you will have to give an answers to the questions that your
new gospel arouses, and if you cannot answer appropriate questions
plausibly and from within the Christian Church, you will be seen as what
you are, namely a heretick, by anyone who can read and is not biased. I
must disappoint you -- I do not "spam" as you claim, nor do I have any
more to do with Chung than you have. You just want to make points for
your new yet false gospel, but I just have the better arguments than
you, of which you have shown none but hateful remarks so far (which is
not really the Christian way).

Snow, what did you say, did Peter lie about Paul, too, when he wrote:

"And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as
our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him
hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of
these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the other
scriptures, unto their own destruction." (2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV)

???

If you want to reject Paul, you will have to reject Luke, who wrote
Acts, and Peter as well, as well as many others in the NT. Would it not
be easier to give up Scripture in your case? So you could claim Paul was
a liar, and Luke was a liar, and Peter was a liar - and we all would
know that it is nothing but your strange opinion that ignores all the
Scriptural facts. Well, it is just your strange opinion anyway, but you
like to give your opinion abut Paul a touch of being Scriptural, which
it is not.

So... three witnesses... okay, let us call them Luke, Peter and me for
the moment.

So far you could not bring any but claim that the following books of the
New Testament (we will have to deal with the Old Testament later) are
lies

So far you have rejected Paul, Luke and Peter, which excludes

Luke,
Acts,
Romans,
1 Corinthians,
2 Corinthians
Galatians,
Ephesians,
Philippians,
Colossians,
1 Thessalonians,
2 Thessalonians,
1 Timothy,
2 Timothy,
Titus,
Philemon,
Hebrews,
1 Peter,
2 Peter

from the list of books of the New Testament.

There is not much left ...

What about John?

Mark?

James?

Jude?

You should tell us, Snow. You love to teach us whom you would like to
be deleted from the Bible, so just continue... We are all very
interested
in what might be left. :-)

What is it that you accept of the New Testament? (before we will move to
the Old Testament - I guess there will not be much left for you of that,
either)

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

[snipped the rest of the evil attacks]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2008, 8:59:17 AM9/6/08
Simply moved to write and post the following message for Vera:

Please know that I love you, dear Vera.

Because Jesus wants me to love you, He makes it very easy for me to
publicly write and post this :-)

"My yoke is easy and my burden is light." -- Jesus (Matthew 11:30)

Amen.

May you choose to completely trust Jesus with your heart, soul, mind,
and strength so that doing WDJW would also be easy for you, dear Vera.

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 9:01:58 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 10:49 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Innews:6959632a-5da7-44a6...@a18g2000pra.googlegroups.com,
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> typed:

Luk 16:30 “And he said, ‘No, father Aḇraham, but if someone from the
dead goes to them, they shall repent.’
Luk 16:31 “But he said to him, ‘If they do not hear Mosheh and the
prophets, neither would they be persuaded even if one should rise from
the dead.’ ”

The teachings of the Messiah take us back, Not forward to Paul and
the book without a known author, Hebrews. My only issues are with the
self admitted Pharisee.

Act 26:5 since they have known me from the first, if they wish to
witness, that I lived as a Pharisee according to the strictest sect of
our observance.

That we are clearly warned AGAINST...

Mat 5:20 “For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds
that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into
the reign of the heavens.

So, while I find your attempt to change the issue interesting, your
refusal to address your support of somebody that you admits commits
libel by your own words is more telling.

You like many others proclaim a gospel of damnation as is evident in
your recent title that anybody who rejects the trinity will die... We
know that this was never the message of the messiah but you persist in
teaching it anyways, to your own detriment.

Mat 28:18 And יהושע came up and spoke to them, saying, “All authority

has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

Mat 28:19 “Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Set-
apart Spirit,
Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And

see, I am with you always, until the end of the age.” Amĕn.

The point is that we are to teach what the Messiah told us, not
condemnation like you and your brood of adders preach.

::: good news runner :::

Sep 6, 2008, 9:31:12 AM9/6/08
In
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> typed:
> Luk 16:30 "And he said, 'No, father Ab_raham, but if someone from the

> dead goes to them, they shall repent.'
> Luk 16:31 "But he said to him, 'If they do not hear Mosheh and the
> prophets, neither would they be persuaded even if one should rise from
> the dead.' "
>
> The teachings of the Messiah take us back, Not forward to Paul and
> the book without a known author, Hebrews. My only issues are with the
> self admitted Pharisee.

Paul was elected by Jesus Himself, and not "self admitted" (like you? -
which serious church would accept your doctrine? I can tell you - NONE).

> Act 26:5 since they have known me from the first, if they wish to
> witness, that I lived as a Pharisee according to the strictest sect of
> our observance.

So you are even quoting Luke who also was the writer of Acts - and yet
do not notice anything? lol

> That we are clearly warned AGAINST...

That is wrong.

The same author who wrote the gospel of Luke wrote Acts, and he wrote:
And as he journeyed, he came near Damascus: and suddenly there shined
round about him a light from heaven: And he fell to the earth, and heard
a voice saying unto him, Saul, Saul, why persecutest thou me? And he
said, Who art thou, Lord? And the Lord said, I am Jesus whom thou
persecutest: it is hard for thee to kick against the pricks. And he
trembling and astonished said, Lord, what wilt thou have me to do? And
the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the city, and it shall be
told thee what thou must do. (Acts 9:3-6 KJV)

How can someone be as ignorant as you?

So make up your mind if Acts and Luke is still in - or if they are fake
according to you. When reading Acts you will also notice that much of it
deals with Paul as the Apostle Paul.

> Mat 5:20 "For I say to you, that unless your righteousness exceeds
> that of the scribes and Pharisees, you shall by no means enter into
> the reign of the heavens.

So? What does thins have to do with Paul's conversion?

But I could watch you make up stories about me and my Google group - and
you are probably doing the same with the Holy Scriptures.

> So, while I find your attempt to change the issue interesting, your
> refusal to address your support of somebody that you admits commits
> libel by your own words is more telling.

I have written 100 times now that I do not have anything to do with
Chung. neither will I have myself torn into your private vendetta
against him. If you have a problem with Chung, block him. It is easy. I
have done so over years now.

> You like many others proclaim a gospel of damnation as is evident in
> your recent title that anybody who rejects the trinity will die... We
> know that this was never the message of the messiah but you persist in
> teaching it anyways, to your own detriment.

I claim that the Bible is God's infallible Word. Period.

> Mat 28:18 And ????? came up and spoke to them, saying, "All authority

> has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
> Mat 28:19 "Therefore, go and make taught ones of all the nations,
> immersing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the
> Set- apart Spirit,
> Mat 28:20 teaching them to guard all that I have commanded you. And

> see, I am with you always, until the end of the age." Amen.

Amen. That is what I try on Growing Deeper - an OUTREACH to the nations,
no Chung libel board. Did you get that?

> The point is that we are to teach what the Messiah told us, not
> condemnation like you and your brood of adders preach.

Deleting your libellous hate post with links to pages with pictures you
had from St. Jackanape's page is surely not condemnation of others. And
you also should watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

Are you really stupid enough to believe that God would have allowed a
lie be spread in His Church over 2000 years?

::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de :::::::
::::::: http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de/Israel.htm :::::::
::::::: http://www.e-sword.net :::::::
::::::: http://alpha.org/default.asp :::::::

> Shalom,
> *ดจ)
> ธ..ด ธ..*ดจ) ธ..*จ)
> (ธ..ด (ธ.. (Snow(.ธ..*ดจ)

guardian Snow

Sep 6, 2008, 9:54:04 AM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 11:31 pm, " ::: good news runner :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> Deleting your libellous hate post with links to pages with pictures you

> had from St. Jackanape's page is surely not condemnation of others. And
> you also should watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

So why do you go about tempting people with your wickedness Vera?
Clearly you have no love or desire to share it. If you had, you
wouldn't even speak of such things... You shame Christians with your
actions.

> Are you really stupid enough to believe that God would have allowed a
> lie be spread in His Church over 2000 years?

Mat 5:22 “But I say to you that whoever is wroth with his brother
without a cause shall be liable to judgment. And whoever says to his
brother, ‘Raka!’ shall be liable to the Sanhedrin. But whoever says,
‘You fool!’ shall be liable to fire of Gehenna.

Isa 45:15 Truly You are Ěl, who hide Yourself, O Elohim of Yisra’ĕl,
Saviour!
Isa 45:16 They shall be put to shame, and even be humiliated, all of
them – the makers of idols shall go away together in humiliation.
Isa 45:17 Yisra’ĕl shall be saved by יהוה with an everlasting
deliverance. You are not to be ashamed nor hurt, forever and ever.
Isa 45:18 For thus said יהוה, Creator of the heavens, He is Elohim,
Former of earth and its Maker, He established it, He did not create it
to be empty, He formed it to be inhabited: “I am יהוה, and there is
none else.
Isa 45:19 “I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth.
I have not said to the seed of Yaʽaqoḇ, ‘Seek Me in vain.’ I am יהוה,
speaking righteousness, declaring matters that are straight.
Isa 45:20 “Gather yourselves and come; draw near together, you who
have escaped from the gentiles. No knowledge have they who are lifting
up the wood of their carved image, and pray to a mighty one that does
not save.
Isa 45:21 “Declare and bring near, let them even take counsel
together. Who has announced this from of old? Who has declared it from
that time? Is it not I, יהוה? And there is no mighty one besides Me, a
righteous Ěl and a Saviour, there is none besides Me.

Until you learn to turn back to the prophets, you will never
understand Vera. Repentance is a good work... take care and just
think about the libel your defending.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2008, 2:01:26 PM9/6/08
convicted neighbor Vera ( ::: good news runner :::) wrote in part
addressing one of satan's sockpuppets:

> Deleting your libellous hate post with links to pages with pictures you
> had from St. Jackanape's page is surely not condemnation of others. And
> you also should watch out not to blaspheme the Spirit.

It already has blasphemed against the Holy Spirit thereby killing its
soul so that it has no free will to do anything but satan's will:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6fca21f72365c0f7?

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

guardian Snow

Sep 7, 2008, 9:48:16 AM9/7/08

> You are ignoring the fact that posts with Chung's name on them
> routinely ask the Holy spirit to convict people and then taunts them
> they don't have much time left i.e. they're going to die soon because
> he has prayed against them. He has done this to me for no apparent
> reason just because I posted to him and said some people have medical
> conditions that make a low caloric intake dangerous.  A healthy person
> can handle it, but a debilitated or sick person can die from that. He
> won't even say, 'see a doctor for a check-up' before doing that.  That
> is unethical medically.
>
> I didn't do anything to him to prompt him to pray for my death. He is
> mentally ill and evil, calling nearly everyone he posts to Satan.  And
> Fred has recently said I should believe what he said to me because I'd
> heard it from a couple of other people (i.e. in the mouth of two or
> three witnesses everything is established'), something Chung says all
> the time, and Fred has very recently spouted and defended Chung's
> exact same hunger advice. It is hard to believe that Fred doesn't help
> Chung post since he is saying the same things.
>
> And you have said only Snow is doing anything; you should not defend
> Chung in that way, who regularly tries to condemn everyone to death
> who dares open their mouths to him.  And no one poster, even a
> spammer, has any use for as many Google Accounts as are attributed to
> Chung. I can post all day long using just three.
>
> Bless you too.

From what I've seen of these people, they have no desire for truth and
ban together to post spam and try and condemn anybody that doesn't
agree with them.

Mat 18:32 “Then his master called him and said to him, ‘Wicked
servant! I forgave you all that debt seeing you begged me.
Mat 18:33 ‘Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow
servant, as I also had compassion on you?’
Mat 18:34 “And his master was wroth, and delivered him to the
torturers until he should pay all that was due to him.
Mat 18:35 “So also My heavenly Father shall do to you if each of you,
from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses.”

What all these people are lacking is human compassion. They have
learned from the Pharisee to judge all and condemn anybody and it
breaks my heart to see this brood of vipers going around looking for
who they can accuse before our Father day and night.

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
Come post a message please, I'd love to hear from you. While this is
a moderated forum, the only moderation will be to remove spam.

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Beliefs have the power to create and the power to destroy. Human

beings have the awesome ability to take any experience of their lives
and create a meaning that disempowers them or one that can literally
save their lives.
Tony Robbins

(Mar 16:2) (Mar 16:9) (Luk 18:12) (Luk 24:1)
(Joh 20:1) (Joh 20:19) (Act 20:7) (1Co 16:2) (Heb 4:9)
Each of these verses that have the word Sabbath removed.

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free

http://www.ucg.org/index.htm

guardian Snow

Sep 8, 2008, 7:10:28 PM9/8/08
On Aug 30, 8:20 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Jas 3:15 This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is
earthly, unspiritual, demonic.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

May you suffer infinitely more times than all the suffering combined
you have caused with your lies especially to those who have overeaten
to the point of affliction because of your delusion that hunger is
bad...

... and just when you think your suffering is absolutely unbearable,
may GOD amplify it by infinity and extend the duration to eternity as
HE casts you into that lake of fire being prepared for you and your
children, satan.

In the gloriously awesome and holy name of LORD Jesus Christ, I rebuke
you yet again before an ever-growing cloud of cheering witnesses both
here and in heaven.

I have to wonder if Chung will ever repent of his wicked and
scripturally demonic posting. Consider what the bible says on this
type of cursing of other human beings:

Jas 3:1 Not many of you should become teachers, my brothers, knowing
that we shall receive greater judgment.
Jas 3:2 For we all stumble in many matters. If anyone does not stumble
in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the entire body.
Jas 3:3 Look, we put bits in the mouths of horses, for them to obey
us, and we turn their body.
Jas 3:4 Look at the ships too: although they are so big and are driven
by strong winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the
pilot intends.
Jas 3:5 So too the tongue is a little member, yet boasts greatly. See
how a little fire kindles a great forest!
Jas 3:6 And the tongue is a fire, the world of unrighteousness. Among
our members the tongue is set, the one defiling the entire body, and
setting on fire the wheel of life, and it is set on fire by Gehenna.
Jas 3:7 For every kind of beast and bird, of reptile and creature of
the sea, is tamed and has been tamed by mankind.
Jas 3:8 But no man is able to tame the tongue. It is unruly, evil,
filled with deadly poison.
Jas 3:9 With it we bless our Elohim and Father, and with it we curse
men, who have been made in the likeness of Elohim.
Jas 3:10 Out of the same mouth proceed blessing and cursing. My
brothers, this should not be so.
Jas 3:11 Does the fountain send forth the sweet and the bitter from
the same opening?
Jas 3:12 My brothers, is a fig tree able to bear olives, or a
grapevine figs? So neither is a fountain able to make salt and sweet
water.
Jas 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by his
good behaviour his works in meekness of wisdom.
Jas 3:14 But if you have bitter jealousy and self-seeking in your
hearts, do not boast against and lie against the truth.
Jas 3:15 This is not the wisdom coming down from above, but it is
earthly, unspiritual, demonic.
Jas 3:16 For where jealousy and self-seeking are, there is confusion
and every foul deed.
Jas 3:17 But the wisdom from above is first clean, then peaceable,
gentle, ready to obey, filled with compassion and good fruits, without
partiality and without hypocrisy.
Jas 3:18 And the fruit of righteousnessis1 sown in peace by those who
make peace. Footnote: 1Philip 1:1.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2008, 5:05:50 AM9/9/08

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

guardian Snow

Sep 13, 2008, 6:44:10 AM9/13/08
On Aug 29, 1:03 am, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> [...]
> evil vanity of his own desires. Everything that God hates, he does in
> his name.  Can there be any doubt he’s demon possessed?
>
> Further comments can be posted on the web site:http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam/web/...
>
> Your welcomed to post your thoughts.

If you could shut down his Internet Service Provider, that would be
great. Short of that, your only giving him what he so badly wants..
Don’t post to his threads.. If you want to say something about him,
post it here:

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

That way you don’t become another conributor to the spam chain. Think
about it.. Chung’s posting and then somebody else post to his thread,
he never responds except to paste links and call people names. The
end result is that your actually helping him to spam people, stop

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 6:58:33 AM9/13/08