Hu Jintao arrested and jailed.

1 view

Peter Terpstra

Dec 8, 2009, 4:16:06 AM12/8/09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEJDBHvh1A

Taiwan President Chen Shui Bian is jailed for corruption charges. When will Hu
Jintao join him? Hu is much more corrupted than Chen.

Hu's son Hu Haifeng lauder money from Namibia foreign aid fund to a joint
account.

Hu's uncle Chen Shouming, cousin E Yunlong, secretary Ling Jihua accepts
bribes and threatens government officials if they dared to report them.

Hu jintao uses government funds and taxpayer's money to censor, monitor and
restrict the Chinese people's freedoms.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWEJDBHvh1A

--
Amnesty International Report 2009 on China:
http://report2009.amnesty.org/en/regions/asia-pacific/china

Peter Terpstra

Dec 8, 2009, 4:31:57 AM12/8/09
Peter Terpstra in <5459916.PTg5d078U9@dharma> :

> Hu Jintao arrested and jailed

And then the blood stains on Hu Jintao hands are not even mentioned.

--
Amnesty International Report 2009 om China:
http://report2009.amnesty.org/en/regions/asia-pacific/china

rst0wxyz

Dec 8, 2009, 12:26:06 PM12/8/09
Well, go to China and do a citizens arrest on Hu Jintao!!!!

wusong

Dec 8, 2009, 12:41:13 PM12/8/09
And don't forget to take the yak-fucking Dalai with you for support.

> > Amnesty International Report 2009 on China:http://report2009.amnesty.org/en/regions/asia-pacific/china- Hide quoted text -

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 12:45:06 PM12/8/09
Psycho Xangdi (Dabian eater), are you on drug? You just flamed your
comrade Rusty Old Fool.

Hey Psycho Xangdi (Dabian eater), where is your infamous ID "Virus for
Dabian"? Too embarrass to show or you ate it already. Haha!

> > > Amnesty International Report 2009 on China:http://report2009.amnesty.org/en/regions/asia-pacific/china-Hide quoted text -

wusong

Dec 8, 2009, 1:10:21 PM12/8/09
Still can't prove that I am the same poster as your "Xangdi", can you?
Once again, ugly Philippino dyke, you have proven that you never
fiinished Middle School.
"Are you on drug"? Bwahahahaha!! If the question about drugs were ever
to be raised, you are the first in line.
Your comprehension of the English language is yet again shown to be
primitive, when not allowed to cut-and-paste, and your delectation of
coprophagia always shows up sooner or later.

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 1:13:05 PM12/8/09
Hey Psycho Xangdi (Dabian eater), where is your infamous ID "Virus for
Dabian"? Too embarrass to show or you ate it already. Haha!

ATTENTION PLEASE! Free Tibet etc netters, this Psycho Xangdi (Dabian
eater) denies he is behind his infamous ID "Xangdi", can you believe
it?! What a coward!!!

wusong

Dec 8, 2009, 1:23:49 PM12/8/09
Why have you dropped your "abianchen" ID, ugly Philippino dyke? Has it
finally dawned upon you that "abianchen" is actually synonymous with
"lie"?
Once again, you have proven that you never finished Middle School.

"Are you on drug"? Bwahahahaha!! If the question about drugs were ever
to be raised, you are the first in line.
Your comprehension of the English language is yet again shown to be
primitive, when not allowed to cut-and-paste, and your delectation of
coprophagia always shows up sooner or later.

wusong

Dec 8, 2009, 1:28:43 PM12/8/09
Why have you dropped your "abianchen" ID, ugly Philippino dyke? Has it
finally dawned upon you that "abianchen" is actually synonymous with
"lie"?
Once again, you have proven that you never finished Middle School.
"Are you on drug"? Bwahahahaha!! If the question about drugs were ever
to be raised, you are the first in line.
Your comprehension of the English language is yet again shown to be
primitive, when not allowed to cut-and-paste, and your delectation of
coprophagia always shows up sooner or later.

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 1:38:39 PM12/8/09
Hey, psycho Xangdi (Dabian eater), where is your infamous ID "Xangdi",
did someone kill that one too? Haha!

Hey psycho Xangdi, just because abianchen exposed your racist act when
you pretended as a black guy using ID "Leroy B Jones" to harass black
people in November 2007 so you wanted revenge against abianchen for
the rest of your life? Get over it! Anyway, don't you think that's
hilarious when you got exposed, one netter said you got caught pants
down! Because of that, you abandoned your infamous ID "Chairman Mao
Says". That's also hilarious. Hehe!

Abianchen, a Filipino whore Meichi? No kidding! Hey, has anyone
believed you and Rusty Old Fool's lies? NOBODY! Haha!

Hey Psycho Xangdi (Dabian eater), you said (lied actually) that you
live in Taipei and graduated from Chinese Culture University, Taipei,
but how come you don't understand the following Chinese 打油詩:

賈潘叔, 真蜈蜙, 甘霖老木賽羚羊! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

Oops, psycho Xangdi is going to repost his stolen Filipino girl's
photo to "prove" (frame actually) Chinese guy abianchen is "Filipino
whore Meichi" for revenge. Abianchen has become the most important
person in his life. Psycho Xangdi even calls himself “Virus for
Dabian”. Can you believe it?!

Psycho Xangdi, 你不會中文, 对中國又一無所知, 所以只能騷擾網友, 真是個可憐蟲!

wusong

Dec 8, 2009, 1:47:14 PM12/8/09
Prove it. Show us the source and posts of your allegations. Go on.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 8, 2009, 1:56:15 PM12/8/09
Prove it. Show us the source and posts of your allegations. Go on.

Here is the proof that you are a Philippino girl:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe?hl=en

What a shame, puta Dabianchen/Meichi/report2009, that you were not
born in Taiwan, and that you have no balls between your legs. That is
why you can only dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot
read and write Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles
and Chinese phrases from the internet. You have no higher education
and no qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and
post trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs.
What a shame you are so ugly too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
. What a shame everyone knows you are a pathological liar.

On Dec 8, 10:38 am, report2009 <repost2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 2:00:56 PM12/8/09

On Dec 8, 1:56 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Prove it. Show us the source and posts of your allegations. Go on.
>

> Here is the proof that you are a Philippino girl:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe...

Anti-DabianchenVirus

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 2:45:14 PM12/8/09

On Dec 8, 2:17 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 8, 2009, 2:48:23 PM12/8/09
Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.

All your posts clearly indicate that you have no grasp of reality. You
think that by continuously insulting us with your meaningless robot-
like and infantile allegations pasted year-in year-out, you can shrug
us off from your trail of lies and deceit. Ha! We are here to stay and
see to it that everyone knows that you are a fraud and a liar, ugly
Philippino dyke abianchen/Meichi/report2009!

Here is the proof that you are a Philippino girl:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe?hl=en

What a shame, puta Dabianchen/Meichi/report2009, that you were not
born in Taiwan, and that you have no balls between your legs. That is
why you can only dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot
read and write Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles
and Chinese phrases from the internet. You have no higher education
and no qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and
post trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs.
What a shame you are so ugly too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
. What a shame everyone knows you are a pathological liar.

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 3:06:46 PM12/8/09

On Dec 8, 2:48 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wus...@rocketmail.com> wrote:
> Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.
>

> All your posts clearly indicate that you have no grasp of reality. You
> think that by continuously insulting us with your meaningless robot-
> like and infantile allegations pasted year-in year-out, you can shrug
> us off from your trail of lies and deceit. Ha! We are here to stay and
> see to it that everyone knows that you are a fraud and a liar, ugly
> Philippino dyke abianchen/Meichi/report2009!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 8, 2009, 5:04:30 PM12/8/09
Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.
The very fact that you havenøt been able to only shows that you have
been lying - from the very first post you wrote in SCC and related
newsgroups.

[...]

Proof that you are lying about being a "guy from Taiwan":
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fc81fe43d9c693e2?hl=en

Proof that you can't write Chinese:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7576019d05116a21?hl=en

Proof that you are a pathological liar:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c?hl=en

Proof that you are a loser: http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8af8fda3a280e511?hl=en

Proof that you are childish and repetitive:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/5646b3ef057db25d?hl=en

Proof that you make persitent childish claims:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7d3d15d1e66e4876?hl=en

Proof that you can't back up your accusations:
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/73b180e176f8ebe3?hl=en

> read more »- Hide quoted text -

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 5:11:01 PM12/8/09

On Dec 8, 5:04 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

wrote:
> Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.

> The very fact that you havenøt been able to only shows that you have
> been lying - from the very first post you wrote in SCC and related
> newsgroups.
>
> All your posts clearly indicate that you have no grasp of reality. You
> think that by continuously insulting us with your meaningless robot-
> like and infantile allegations pasted year-in year-out, you can shrug
> us off from your trail of lies and deceit. Ha! We are here to stay and
> see to it that everyone knows that you are a fraud and a liar, ugly
> Philippino dyke abianchen/Meichi/report2009!
>

> Here is the proof that you are a Philippino girl:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/31e3f301c13dbbbe...
>
> What a shame, puta Dabianchen/Meichi/report2009, that you were not
> born in Taiwan, and that you have no balls between your legs. That is
> why you can only dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot
> read and write Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles
> and Chinese phrases from the internet. You have no higher education
> and no qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and
> post trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs.
> What a shame you are so ugly too:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
> . What a shame everyone knows you are a pathological liar.
>

> Proof that you are lying about being a "guy from Taiwan":http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fc81fe43d9c693e2...
>
> Proof that you can't write Chinese:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7576019d05116a21...
>
> Proof that you are a pathological liar:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/995a71070728ba0c...
>
> Proof that you are a loser:    http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/8af8fda3a280e511...
>
> Proof that you are childish and repetitive:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/5646b3ef057db25d...
>
> Proof that you make persitent childish claims:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/7d3d15d1e66e4876...
>
> Proof that you can't back up your accusations:http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/73b180e176f8ebe3...

Anti-DabianchenVirus

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 5:28:38 PM12/8/09

On Dec 8, 5:23 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

wrote:
> Prove it. Show us the sources and posts of your allegations. Go on.

Anti-DabianchenVirus

report2009

Dec 8, 2009, 6:04:47 PM12/8/09
ATTENTION PLEASE! Free Tibet etc netters, this Psycho Xangdi (Dabian
eater) denies he is behind his infamous ID "Xangdi", can you believe
it?! What a coward!!!

Oops, psycho Xangdi is going to repost his stolen Filipino girl's

photo to "prove" (frame actually) Chinese guy abianchen is "Filipino
whore Meichi" for revenge. Abianchen has become the most important
person in his life. Psycho Xangdi even calls himself “Virus for
Dabian”. Can you believe it?!

On Dec 8, 5:44 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 8, 2009, 11:00:59 PM12/8/09
So, you're going to plead insanity as the grounds for posting all your
lies, ugly Philippino dyke.

report2009

Dec 9, 2009, 12:26:33 AM12/9/09
[...]

On Dec 8, 11:00 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 9, 2009, 1:16:33 AM12/9/09
Yes, everyone can see that you're going to plead insanity as the
grounds for posting all your repetitive perpetual lies on these
newsgroups, ugly Philippino dyke.

report2009

Dec 9, 2009, 1:18:43 AM12/9/09
[...]

On Dec 9, 1:16 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 9, 2009, 1:42:20 AM12/9/09
Everyone who has read your posts knows that you are insane, and that
you are a pathological liar, ugly Philippino dyke abianchen/Meichi/
report2009!

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 9, 2009, 2:49:10 AM12/9/09
Prove it! Prove that I am the self same poster as your "Xangdi".
Prove that "Xangdi" is the self same poster as those of "Leroy B
Jones" and "Chairman Mao Says". Since you claim that this had been
going on from way back in 2007, there should be ample opportunity for
you to fish up a few posts and sources to back up your allegations.
Unless of course you are lying - in which case you won't be able to
prove anything.

report2009

Dec 9, 2009, 4:53:16 AM12/9/09
[...]

On Dec 9, 2:49 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Peter Terpstra

Dec 9, 2009, 8:33:41 AM12/9/09
Peter Terpstra in <5459916.PTg5d078U9@dharma> :

> Hu Jintao arrested and jailed.

I thank all participants of this thread for the heartfelt and honest
reactions.

Love to everyone!

Peter

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Dec 9, 2009, 9:13:12 AM12/9/09
You can't support any of your allegations, can you?
Neither can you produce posts that prove I am the same poster as your
"Xangdi", nor can you produce posts proving that "Xangdi" is the same
poster(s) as "Leroy B Jones" and/or "Chairman Mao Says".
This proves conclusively that you have always been lying, abianchen/
Meichi/report2009; but then everyone knows that by now.

report2009

Dec 9, 2009, 9:42:53 AM12/9/09
Free Tibet LT Lee etc netters, YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE! this Psycho

On Dec 9, 2:49 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

report2009

Dec 9, 2009, 5:50:40 PM12/9/09