中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手

1 view

abia...@my-deja.com

Oct 15, 2009, 7:32:21 AM10/15/09
中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手

【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm

全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。

全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。

今年起…超越德國 成為最大出口國

中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。

進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。

中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。

優勢在…市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。

謀霸業…日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。

日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。

進行式…專家:中國未來還會更強

瑞士信貸亞太首席經濟學家陶冬說:「中國還會更強,競爭者則不斷走弱,而且中國政府為汽車等產業紓困,未來將還會有新的產業成為出口產業。」

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 7:38:31 AM10/15/09
This is just another cut-and-paste troll post by the ugly Philippino
whore abianchen, real name Meichi, a pathological liar. Ignore her.

Warning about abianchen/Meichi the despicable ugly Philippino whore:

http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae

Abianchen is a fraud, and above all, she is damn UGLY!

Picture of "abianchen":

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/

On Oct 15, 4:32 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm
>
> 全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
> 濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。
>
> 全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
> 市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。
>

> 今年起...超越德國 成為最大出口國

> 中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
> 19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。
>
> 進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
> 的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。
>
> 中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
> 是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。
>

> 優勢在...市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

> 中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
> 對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
> 比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。
>

> 謀霸業...日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

> 好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
> 挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。
>
> 日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。
>

> 進行式...專家:中國未來還會更強

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 7:40:22 AM10/15/09
Hey psycho Xangdi (Virus for Dabian), got more recent Meichi's photos?
Can't you and Rusty Old Fool steal more as you two did a year ago?
Haha!

Oops, psycho Xangdi is going to repost his stolen Filipino girl's
photo to "prove" (frame actually) abianchen is "Filipino whore Meichi"
for revenge. Abianchen has become the most important person in his
life. Psycho Xangdi even calls himself "Virus for Dabian". Can you
believe it?!

On Oct 15, 7:38 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> > 瑞士信貸亞太首席經濟學家陶冬說:「中國還會更強,競爭者則不斷走弱,而且中國政府為汽車等產業紓困,未來將還會有新的產業成為出口產業。」- Hide quoted text -

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 7:42:24 AM10/15/09
Too bad, puta Dabianchen/Meichi, that you were not born in Taiwan, and
that you have no balls between your legs. That is why you can only
dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot read and write
Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles and Chinese
phrases from the internet. You have no higher education and no
qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and post
trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs. Too
bad you are so ugly too: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
. Too bad everyone knows you are a pathological liar.

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 7:43:30 AM10/15/09
On Oct 15, 7:32 am, "abianc...@my-deja.com" <abianc...@my-deja.com>
wrote:

> 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm
>
> 全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
> 濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。
>
> 全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
> 市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。
>
> 今年起...超越德國 成為最大出口國

> 中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
> 19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。
>
> 進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
> 的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。
>
> 中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
> 是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。
>
> 優勢在...市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

> 中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
> 對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
> 比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。
>
> 謀霸業...日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

> 好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
> 挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。
>
> 日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。
>
> 進行式...專家:中國未來還會更強

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 7:49:38 AM10/15/09
Why don't you tell us why you hate your own Philippino people so much,
that you renounced your own ethnic group and your gender to become "a
guy from Taiwan"? Must be because of your failed sex-change operation
that made you look like this, huh: http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
. Did you get your plastic surgeon from Google as well?
Bwahahahahaha!!

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 7:52:05 AM10/15/09
wrote:
> 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm
>
> 全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
> 濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。
>
> 全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
> 市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。
>
> 今年起...超越德國 成為最大出口國

> 中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
> 19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。
>
> 進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
> 的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。
>
> 中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
> 是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。
>
> 優勢在...市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

> 中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
> 對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
> 比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。
>
> 謀霸業...日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

> 好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
> 挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。
>
> 日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。
>
> 進行式...專家:中國未來還會更強
Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 7:56:25 AM10/15/09
wrote:
> 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm
>
> 全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
> 濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。
>
> 全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
> 市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。
>
> 今年起...超越德國 成為最大出口國

> 中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
> 19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。
>
> 進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
> 的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。
>
> 中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
> 是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。
>
> 優勢在...市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

> 中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
> 對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
> 比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。
>
> 謀霸業...日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

> 好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
> 挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。
>
> 日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。
>
> 進行式...專家:中國未來還會更強

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 7:58:08 AM10/15/09

rst9

Oct 15, 2009, 10:53:28 AM10/15/09
Penang can come and join the bandwagon for roasting abianchen
cunt/slut TURKEY. Thanksgiving is only a month away. abianchen
cunt/ slut is a ill-mannered, foul-mouth uneducated filthy fat tub of
lard ugly roasted potbelly pig.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
Ug Ga Ly. very ugly.

rst9

Oct 15, 2009, 10:53:53 AM10/15/09

rst9

Oct 15, 2009, 10:54:10 AM10/15/09

rst9

Oct 15, 2009, 10:54:30 AM10/15/09

rst9

Oct 15, 2009, 10:54:49 AM10/15/09

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 11:10:50 AM10/15/09
Hey Mad Cow Rusty, where’s your photos with your silly big-framed
eyeglasses? It used to be in the same webpage where Meichi’s photos
are now. I guess that webpage is to store ugly people, you then,
Meichi now? Haha!

On Oct 15, 10:54 am, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Penang can come and join the bandwagon for roasting abianchen
> cunt/slut TURKEY.  Thanksgiving is only a month away.   abianchen
> cunt/ slut is a ill-mannered, foul-mouth uneducated filthy fat tub of

> lard ugly roasted potbelly pig.http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 12:56:18 PM10/15/09
Puta abianchen/Meichi admits she is ugly

Hey, puta abianchen/Meichi, why don't you tell us why you hate your

own Philippino people so much, that you renounced your own ethnic
group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"? Must be because
of your failed sex-change operation that made you look like this, huh:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/ . Did you get
your plastic surgeon from Google as well? Bwahahahahaha!!

> > Ug Ga Ly. very ugly.- Hide quoted text -

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 1:01:05 PM10/15/09
趕羚羊!

On Oct 15, 12:56 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> Puta abianchen/Meichi admits she is ugly
>
> Hey, puta abianchen/Meichi, why don't you tell us why you hate your
> own Philippino people so much, that you renounced your own ethnic
> group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"? Must be because

> of your failed sex-change operation that made you look like this, huh:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/. Did you get

> your plastic surgeon from Google as well? Bwahahahahaha!!
>
> On Oct 15, 8:10 am, report2009 <repost2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>

> > Hey Mad Cow Rusty, where's your photos with your silly big-framed
> > eyeglasses? It used to be in the same webpage where Meichi's photos
> > are now. I guess that webpage is to store ugly people, you then,
> > Meichi now? Haha!
>
> > On Oct 15, 10:54 am, rst9 <rst9w...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Penang can come and join the bandwagon for roasting abianchen
> > > cunt/slut TURKEY. Thanksgiving is only a month away. abianchen
> > > cunt/ slut is a ill-mannered, foul-mouth uneducated filthy fat tub of
> > > lard ugly roasted potbelly pig.http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
> > > Ug Ga Ly. very ugly.- Hide quoted text -

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 15, 2009, 1:06:55 PM10/15/09
Wow! Ugly puta abianchen/Meichi has been busy cutting-and-pasting
Chinese words from the internet again!

This time she displayed yet her infantile ability to curse - like a
pre-teen.
Is that all your "perfect Chinese" can produce?

Hey, puta abianchen/Meichi, why don't you tell us why you hate your
own Philippino people so much, that you renounced your own ethnic
group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"? Must be because
of your failed sex-change operation that made you look like this, huh:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/ . Did you get

your plastic surgeon from Google as well? Bwahahahahaha!!

report2009

Oct 15, 2009, 7:37:53 PM10/15/09
wrote:
> 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 【聯合晚報╱編譯彭淮棟/綜合報導】 2009.10.15 03:35 pm
>
> 全球衰退促成消費者和企業「價格意識」高張,低廉的「中國價格」所向無敵,中國貿易在全球攻城掠地,在各洲從競爭者手中奪走市占率,《紐約時報》引述經
> 濟學家的話說,中國現在努力鞏固的世界貿易主導地位,在經濟復甦之後將會長久維持。
>
> 全球貿易是一塊縮小的餅,但中國在其中所占份量愈來愈大。消費者在不景氣裡追求低價,北京下定決心維持外銷機器全力運轉,搶盡低價風的優勢,不僅在原有
> 市場擴大地盤,還在新市場開疆拓土。
>
> 今年起...超越德國 成為最大出口國

> 中國今年已超過德國成為最大出口國,其次最大進展是取代加拿大成為美國進口貨的最大供應國。去年頭七個月,美國進口品15%來自中國,今年同期上升到
> 19%,加拿大對美出口則從17%降為14.5%。
>
> 進口品類別方面,今年7月為止,美國從中國進口的編 (針)織成衣 (knit apparel)上升10%,從墨西哥、宏都拉斯、瓜地馬拉、薩爾瓦多
> 的進口下降19到24%不等。中國9月份外銷交出九個月以來最小的15%跌幅,專家視為中國出口活力重振的明證。
>
> 中國製造商勝在能夠快速削減工資等成本來大幅降低產品價格。廣東長潤服裝公司國際貿易負責主管廖元說:「買主殺價愈來愈狠,12條包裝的牛仔褲,合理價
> 是一條7美元 (台幣225元元),他們殺到2.85美元。」長潤主要外銷歐美。
>
> 優勢在...市場靈活 政府政策力挺出口

> 中國生產的生活必需品應有盡有,勞動市場富彈性,靈活適應市場變化,加上「中國價格」,鮮有國家能敵。同樣重要的是政府政策力挺出口:從北京維持人民幣
> 對美元走低,到一貫以稅賦優惠和國營銀行低利放款來補貼出口。結果極為可觀,今年上半年,中國外銷價值5210億美元的衣服、玩具、電子、穀類等商品,
> 比去年同期少22%,但德國的降幅是34%,日本37%,美國24%。
>
> 謀霸業...日、義、加、墨、中美洲大成功

> 好幾種產業,中國久已謀求獨霸,今年在日本、義大利、加拿大、墨西哥、中美洲大獲成功:出口美國的家具從50%升上54%,加拿大和義大利輸美家具則重
> 挫40%。義大利的進口鞋市場原以羅馬尼亞為首,也變成中國,中國紡織品也稱雄所有歐洲主要國家。
>
> 日本電子產品素來倚重外銷美國,但十年來每年的市占率都輸中國,1999年,美國的進口電子產品18%來自日本,今天已降到7%。
>
> 進行式...專家:中國未來還會更強
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 3:35:23 AM10/16/09
Write Chinese to those Chinese speaking netters, nah, they know I can
read/speak/write Chinese that's why they write Chinese back to my
posts.

But I want to prove it to you two, non-Chinese speaking "Chinese"
idiots who could not understand what I am writing in Chinese. That's
hiliarous I could not stop laughing loud! Now here it is:

喂 Xangdi大蠢蛋! 秋風氣爽賽羚羊! 聽不懂吧?! 哈哈!

On Oct 16, 12:33 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> Hey, ugly puta abianchen/Meichi! You call that "writing perfect
> Chinese"? Bwahahahaha!
> That's called "cutting-and-pasting infantile insults from the
> internet". It just proves that you are uneducated, and mentally
> retarded.
>
> More proofs that you can't "speak, read/write perfect Chinese" like
> you claimed:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/hk.politics/browse_thread/thread/220c7...
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/browse_thread/thread...

> On Oct 15, 10:01 am, report2009 <repost2...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 3:53:15 AM10/16/09
Hey psycho Xangdi, just because abianchen exposed your racist act when
you pretended as a black guy using ID "Leroy B Jones" to harass black
people in November 2007 so you wanted revenge against abianchen for
the rest of your life? Get over it! Anyway, don't you think that's
hilarious when you got exposed, one netter said you got caught pants
down! Because of that, you abandoned your infamous ID "Chairman Mao
Says". That's also hilarious. Hehe!

Abianchen, a Filipino whore Meichi? No kidding! Hey, anyone believes
you and Rusty Old Fool's lies? Haha!

On Oct 16, 3:43 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> Puta abianchen/Meichi, here's proof that you are an ugly and
> uneducated Philippino whore:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/79344239ae34bf8e...
>
> That you are a compulsive pathological liar:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/ca085dc133ad3cae
>
> That you have openly admitted to using other people's IDs to flame and
> insult posters on the internet:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/40b5974c6e730268...

Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 4:05:04 AM10/16/09
喂 Xangdi 屁精! 大風吹起草裡馬! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽!哈哈!

On Oct 16, 3:59 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> Too bad, puta Dabianchen/Meichi, that you were not born in Taiwan, and
> that you have no balls between your legs. That is why you can only
> dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot read and write
> Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles and Chinese
> phrases from the internet. You have no higher education and no
> qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and post
> trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs. Too
> bad you are so ugly too:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
> . Too bad everyone knows you are a pathological liar.

Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 4:20:59 AM10/16/09
喂Xangdi屁精! 薰風雨過賽羚羊! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

On Oct 16, 4:17 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> This is a beautiful Philippino girl:
>
> http://woody.typepad.com/files/miss_america_katie_stam_big.jpg
>
> This is the ugly pathological liar lesbian Philippino whore
> "abianchen":
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/

Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 4:35:00 AM10/16/09
喂 Xangdi屁精! 小樓昨夜趕羚羊, 雕闌玉砌 ! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

On Oct 16, 4:27 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/883e23983073e0ae...

Message has been deleted

skygod

Oct 16, 2009, 7:09:18 AM10/16/09
abia...@my-deja.com 嚙踝蕭嚙踝蕭:

> 嚙踝蕭嚙踝蕭X嚙篆嚙篆 嚙踝蕭嚙瞎嚙諸下嚙盤嚙衝歹蕭

嚙瞋嚙踝蕭~嚙璀嚙箴嚙踝蕭嚙踝蕭嚙篆嚙踝蕭嚙箴嚙課力嚙稷嚙練嚙篆嚙線嚙瞌嚙箴嚙踝蕭嚙瞎嚙諸下嚙盤嚙衝歹蕭f嚙璀
嚙踝蕭嚙賡的嚙箴嚙踝蕭嚙踝蕭狺O嚙篆嚙箭嚙箴嚙瑾嚙褕工嚙緣嚙篆嚙線嚙瞌嚙踝蕭嚙緻嚙踝蕭I嚙瘢嚙瘢嚙瘢

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 7:19:11 AM10/16/09
Let's all see how much "Chinese" abianchen can cut-and-paste from the
internet to answer this.

On Oct 16, 4:09 am, skygod <star9...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> abianc...@my-deja.com 提到:
>
> > 中國出口貨 打遍天下無敵手
>
> 想當年,〔奴隸〕的〔勞力貢獻〕真是〔打遍天下無敵手〕,
> 今日的〔賤燦勞力〕在〔世界工廠〕真是有得比!!!!

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 7:23:33 AM10/16/09
喂 Xangdi 屁精! 无言独上西楼趕羚羊, 留人醉。 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

On Oct 16, 7:19 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

> > 今日的〔賤燦勞力〕在〔世界工廠〕真是有得比!!!!- Hide quoted text -

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 7:34:47 AM10/16/09
Well, that proves yet again that she can't.

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 7:44:10 AM10/16/09
喂 Xangdi 屁精! 小樓昨夜趕羚羊, 月與燈依舊 ! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

On Oct 16, 7:34 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 7:52:21 AM10/16/09
Nope, abianchen/Meichi cannot write Chinese. All she can do is cut-and-
paste infantile insults continuously from the internet.

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 8:10:19 AM10/16/09
喂 Xangdi 屁精! 甘霖老木賽羚羊! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!

I love my new Chinese handwriting software... slow but works...and
it's FREE! Want to try it, psycho Xangdi?

Ooops, I forgot you and Rusty Old Fool could not read/speak/write
Chinese except stealing Filipino girl photos to frame abianchen. What
a sad odd couple! Haha!

On Oct 16, 7:52 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>
wrote:

Message has been deleted

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 9:09:56 AM10/16/09
This is a voluntary uncoerced admission from abianchen/Meichi that she
can't write Chinese.

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 9:17:09 AM10/16/09
Psycho Xangdi, 上帝? 神女! 屁精! 人渣! 兔崽子! 癟三!

On Oct 16, 9:09 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 11:22:06 AM10/16/09
Your new Chinese-language software isn't doing you much good, is it,
puta abianchen/Meichi? All you can do is repeat the infantile insults
that you were spewing before you got it, revealing you to be idiot
that you are anyway. You still can't use it to answer posts in
Chinese! Bwahahahaha!!
Message has been deleted

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 11:49:17 AM10/16/09
Yawn… BIG YAWN… Oops psycho Xangdi do you need this in Chinese too?
Haha!

Psycho Xangdi 你嘮嘮叨叨的像一個老太婆 ...

Psycho Xangdi, 上帝? 神女! 屁精! 人渣! 兔崽子! 癟三! 小孬孬! 跟屁蟲!

哈哈!

On Oct 16, 11:22 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

Anti-DabianchenVirus

Oct 16, 2009, 12:01:43 PM10/16/09
Yeah, "big yawn", you say. That's your smelly cunt gaping!

What happened to that Chinese-language software you love so much?
Won't it help you translate this into Chinese for you?

rst0wxyz

Oct 16, 2009, 12:07:21 PM10/16/09
abianchen cunt/slut's "brown ass" is showing, abainchen cunt/slut.
The trouble with you, abianchen cunt/slut is your whole body is
brown!!! You are a filthy foul-mouth, ill-mannered, ugly fat tub of
lard uneducated brown cow!!!

You can write your own "My Miserable Life, II". Your own miserable
life is a lot worse than chuandetu's.

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 12:08:18 PM10/16/09
Psycho Xangdi 你嘮嘮叨叨的像一個菲律賓女傭 ...

Psycho Xangdi, 上帝? 神女! 屁精! 人渣! 兔崽子! 癟三! 小孬孬! 跟屁蟲!

哈哈!

Oh, psycho Xangdi, check your internet translator for "菲律賓女傭" it
should be joke of the week for you. Haha!

On Oct 16, 12:01 pm, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:08:20 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:08:34 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:09:21 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:09:54 PM10/16/09
abianchen cunt/slut's "brown ass" is showing, abainchen cunt/slut.
The trouble with you, abianchen cunt/slut is your whole body is
brown!!! You are a filthy foul-mouth, ill-mannered, ugly fat tub of
lard uneducated brown cow!!!

You can write your own "My Miserable Life, II". Your own miserable
life is a lot worse than chuandetu's.

> > Puta abianchen/Meichi admits she is ugly

> > Hey, puta abianchen/Meichi, why don't you tell us why you hate your
> > own Philippino people so much, that you renounced your own ethnic
> > group and your gender to become "a guy from Taiwan"? Must be because
> > of your failed sex-change operation that made you look like this, huh:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/. Did you get
> > your plastic surgeon from Google as well? Bwahahahahaha!!
>
> > On Oct 15, 8:10 am, report2009 <repost2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > Hey Mad Cow Rusty, where's your photos with your silly big-framed
> > > eyeglasses? It used to be in the same webpage where Meichi's photos
> > > are now. I guess that webpage is to store ugly people, you then,
> > > Meichi now? Haha!

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:10:37 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:11:02 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:11:24 PM10/16/09

> > Too bad, puta Dabianchen/Meichi, that you were not born in Taiwan, and
> > that you have no balls between your legs. That is why you can only
> > dream of being a "guy from Taiwan", but you cannot read and write
> > Chinese. You can only cut-and-paste Chinese articles and Chinese
> > phrases from the internet. You have no higher education and no
> > qualifications, so you can only troll the net all day long and post
> > trash on these various newsgroups using a host of different IDs. Too
> > bad you are so ugly too:http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
> > . Too bad everyone knows you are a pathological liar.

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:11:52 PM10/16/09
abianchen cunt/slut's "brown ass" is showing, abainchen cunt/slut.
The trouble with you, abianchen cunt/slut is your whole body is
brown!!! You are a filthy foul-mouth, ill-mannered, ugly fat tub of
lard uneducated brown cow!!!

You can write your own "My Miserable Life, II". Your own miserable
life is a lot worse than chuandetu's.

> > This is a beautiful Philippino girl:
>
> >http://woody.typepad.com/files/miss_america_katie_stam_big.jpg
>
> > This is the ugly pathological liar lesbian Philippino whore
> > "abianchen":
>
> >http://www.flickr.com/photos/64156901@N00/3415206204/
>
> > On Oct 16, 1:05 am, report2009 <repost2...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > 喂 Xangdi 屁精! 大風吹起草裡馬! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽!哈哈!
>
> > > On Oct 16, 3:59 am, Anti-DabianchenVirus <wuso...@rocketmail.com>

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:12:06 PM10/16/09

rst9

Oct 16, 2009, 12:13:37 PM10/16/09

report2009

Oct 16, 2009, 12:13:43 PM10/16/09
喂 Rusty 老屁精! 小樓昨夜趕羚羊, 我欲乘風歸去 ! 聽不懂吧?! 好爽! 哈哈!