Projected doubling of Diabetes in US predicts doom for healthcare system ...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2009, 10:40:13 AM11/30/09
"The diabetes population and the related costs are expected to at
least double in the next 25 years. Without significant changes in
public or private strategies, this population and cost growth are
expected to add a significant strain to an overburdened health care
system."

Source:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/32/12/2225

A physician's perspective on the healthcare crisis and whether more
government is the solution:

http://EmoryCardiology.com/DocFraser

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for the heart:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Ken

Nov 30, 2009, 10:57:54 AM11/30/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fuckwadd
and Author of "Trust Me. Religion Fucked up my Whole Life"

MU

Nov 30, 2009, 1:30:39 PM11/30/09
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 10:40:13 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "The diabetes population and the related costs are expected to at
> least double in the next 25 years. Without significant changes in
> public or private strategies, this population and cost growth are
> expected to add a significant strain to an overburdened health care
> system."
>
> Source:
>
> http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/32/12/2225

Strategy? Eating 2lbs per day coupled with an Ounce Of Common sense, I'm
not sure that "strategy" isn't too complex of a definition.

> A physician's perspective on the healthcare crisis and whether more
> government is the solution:
>
> http://EmoryCardiology.com/DocFraser

Page 58 HC Bill: Govt will have real-time access to individuals finances
& a National ID Healthcard will be issued!

Page 59 HC Bill lines 21-24: Govt will have direct access to your banks
accounts for elective funds transfer.

<rant on>

No surprises here. We lost most, if not all, of our privacy rights with
the passing of the Patriot Act. The National Health ID Card will fit
nicely in our wallets beside the Real ID Card which is gaining
significant ground in driver's licensing as 2010 comes along.

The Real ID Card is destined to be required as the "infallible" ID
system for all retail and other sales and transactions. Swipe it then
swipe your credit card. How neat. A huge, single gummint database that
tracks your every financial move (and you whereabouts for that matter).

<rant off>

There is no such thing as a public strategy for diabetic (weight)
control. It's counterproductive to the government-private sector's
strategy to get us to eat as much as possible.

Maybe they will invert the Food Pyramid. Or play Bach and Frescobaldi
harpsichord Sonatas at McDonalds. Or paint every Wendy's grey and puke
green. Or mandate that Supersize become Downsize. Or subsidize natural,
green products so too be affordable.

Yeah, that's what they will do. MU can't wait.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2009, 4:53:14 PM11/30/09
MU wrote:

>> "The diabetes population and the related costs are expected to at
>> least double in the next 25 years. Without significant changes in
>> public or private strategies, this population and cost growth are
>> expected to add a significant strain to an overburdened health care
>> system."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/32/12/2225
>
>Strategy? Eating 2lbs per day coupled with an Ounce Of Common sense, I'm
>not sure that "strategy" isn't too complex of a definition.

Having everyone use the 2PD-OMER Approach would be a significant
change that would be a paradigm shift if not a change in strategy to
deal with type-2 diabetes where the latter will remain ineffective
while the former has been bringing about loss of VAT leading to
reversal/cure:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Meanwhile, we will continue, with GOD's help for as long as He is
willing, to freely teach people to simply eat the right amount (32 oz)
per day thereby doing our part to make things right in this messed up
world :-) Shalom :-)

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

ken

Nov 30, 2009, 6:06:00 PM11/30/09
Andy Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nutsack
and Author of "How I Became a Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd"

------He has been around for quite a fews years now, and over time
(last 5
years or so) his posts have degenerated from once being helpful and
knowledgeable to now being consumed with religion and what seems a
paranoid belief in his 2lb diet.
Very sad to a see a once clever man go down the gurgler like this,
but that is unfortunately the nature of his disease - most likely
schizophrenia-------

CCPed from "David"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2009, 6:23:36 PM11/30/09
Ken wrote in part:

> Schizophrenia can set in at any time but it's usual shows up in early
> adulthood.
>
> I'm predisposed due to my biological maw spending her adult life in a
> hospital as a paranoid schizophrenic before passing in '66

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/40a1fbe0d8ff812a?

Only the truth, Who is Jesus, can keep you from becoming more
delusional like your mom was.

There are others who are also observing that you are exhibiting
psychopathology:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3f56b038f17f681b?

Bottom line concerning you, Ken:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Ken

Nov 30, 2009, 8:22:24 PM11/30/09
Andy Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Nutsack
and Author of "How I Became a Spamming Fundy Fuckwit"

MoSn

Nov 30, 2009, 9:53:24 PM11/30/09
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:30:39 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hf130g$cec$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Strategy? Eating 2lbs per day coupled with an Ounce Of Common sense, I'm
> not sure that "strategy" isn't too complex of a definition.

No where in Chung's 2 pound "approach" is it written that one needs to use
common sense ..... only that need to restrict intake to 2 pounds and all one
needs is a scale.

With much of what Chung posts, there is little evidence of common sense.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2009, 4:35:44 AM12/1/09

Ken

Dec 1, 2009, 11:19:21 AM12/1/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 2, 2009, 5:26:09 AM12/2/09

Ken

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 3, 2009, 6:56:53 AM12/3/09

Robert Miles

Dec 8, 2009, 10:23:27 AM12/8/09
"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Let's see Chung adopt a diet of 2 pounds of candy a day to test his 2 pound
diet plan - and chose a type that's 90% fructose, 10% glucose after
digestion. No fats, no proteins, no liquids. When we see how long he lasts
on that diet, we'll know more about how good the 2 pound diet is (at
least for those we don't want to see posts from again).

MU

Dec 8, 2009, 12:06:24 PM12/8/09
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 09:23:27 -0600, Robert Miles wrote:

> Let's see Chung adopt a diet of 2 pounds of candy a day to test his 2 pound
> diet plan

LOL LOL LOL

MoSn

Dec 8, 2009, 12:15:03 PM12/8/09
On Tue, 8 Dec 2009 11:06:24 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hfm12h$ahg$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

What really is a big laugh is the reason Chung gives for not publishing this
in a peer reviewed journals and all those, sock puppets and disciples, who
"eat it up" - 32 ounces a day of BS.

I guess you believe that Chung "communicates" directly with the Holy Spirit -
and what is really funny is that you expect others to take you serious.

It is very interesting how Chung and his sock puppets respond with insults or
playing ostrich and putting their heads in the sand and ignoring it - when
they do that, they put their "best face" forward - their butts.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 8, 2009, 1:22:15 PM12/8/09
MU wrote:
> Robert Miles wrote:
>
>> Let's see Chung adopt a diet of 2 pounds of candy a day to test his 2 pound
>> diet plan
>
>LOL LOL LOL

It is actually sad to see that Robert falsely believes that he has
type-2 diabetes because of his eating too much candy in the past. We
know this belief to be false because candy would be banned if it truly
were the cause of type-2 diabetes just as thalidomide is banned
because it truly causes birth defects.

The fact remains that Robert has type-2 diabetes because of eating
more than 2 pounds of regular food every day and that if he had been
using the 2PD-OMER Approach since graduating from high school he
wouldn't have type-2 diabetes today. Moreover, it is likely that if
he were to start using the 2PD-OMER Approach today, he would no longer
be on diabetic medications in just a few months:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart

May GOD bless you, MU, more than ever keeping you from harm, in Jesus'
name. Amen :-) Shalom :-)

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

MU

Dec 8, 2009, 2:48:45 PM12/8/09
On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:22:15 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> MU wrote:
>> Robert Miles wrote:
>>
>>> Let's see Chung adopt a diet of 2 pounds of candy a day to test his 2 pound
>>> diet plan
>>
>>LOL LOL LOL
>
> It is actually sad to see that Robert falsely believes that he has
> type-2 diabetes because of his eating too much candy in the past. We
> know this belief to be false because candy would be banned if it truly
> were the cause of type-2 diabetes just as thalidomide is banned
> because it truly causes birth defects.

Well, Robbie isn't the smartest bird in the flock now is he?

> The fact remains that Robert has type-2 diabetes because of eating
> more than 2 pounds of regular food every day and that if he had been
> using the 2PD-OMER Approach since graduating from high school he
> wouldn't have type-2 diabetes today. Moreover, it is likely that if
> he were to start using the 2PD-OMER Approach today, he would no longer
> be on diabetic medications in just a few months:

I think he wants to eat 2 pounds of candy everyday. I'm sure he can do
that. Yeah, I'm really really sure he can.

> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeSmart
>
> May GOD bless you, MU, more than ever keeping you from harm, in Jesus'
> name. Amen :-) Shalom :-)

Kewl!

Robert Miles

Dec 11, 2009, 12:29:42 AM12/11/09
"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> On Tue, 08 Dec 2009 13:22:15 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
>> MU wrote:

>>>LOL LOL LOL
>>
>> It is actually sad to see that Robert falsely believes that he has
>> type-2 diabetes because of his eating too much candy in the past. We
>> know this belief to be false because candy would be banned if it truly
>> were the cause of type-2 diabetes just as thalidomide is banned
>> because it truly causes birth defects.
>
> Well, Robbie isn't the smartest bird in the flock now is he?
>
>> The fact remains that Robert has type-2 diabetes because of eating
>> more than 2 pounds of regular food every day and that if he had been
>> using the 2PD-OMER Approach since graduating from high school he
>> wouldn't have type-2 diabetes today. Moreover, it is likely that if
>> he were to start using the 2PD-OMER Approach today, he would no longer
>> be on diabetic medications in just a few months:
>
> I think he wants to eat 2 pounds of candy everyday. I'm sure he can do
> that. Yeah, I'm really really sure he can.

Looks like you've decided to compete with Chung to see which of you can
make the most incorrect conclusions from inadequate evidence.

MU

Dec 11, 2009, 11:37:20 AM12/11/09

Since when is seeing the 2lb eating approach work on myself, Chung and
dozens of others "inadequate evidence"?

MoSn

Dec 11, 2009, 11:58:48 AM12/11/09
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 10:37:20 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hftsg0$2ct$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> Looks like you've decided to compete with Chung to see which of you can
>> make the most incorrect conclusions from inadequate evidence.
>
> Since when is seeing the 2lb eating approach work on myself, Chung and
> dozens of others "inadequate evidence"?

Anecdotal examples are not the scientific method.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2009, 1:34:14 PM12/11/09
a sockpuppet wrote:

>MU wrote:
>
>>> Looks like you've decided to compete with Chung to see which of you can
>>> make the most incorrect conclusions from inadequate evidence.
>>
>> Since when is seeing the 2lb eating approach work on myself, Chung and
>> dozens of others "inadequate evidence"?
>
>Anecdotal examples are not the scientific method.

Thankfully, because the 2PD-OMER Approach is solidly based on the 1st
Law of Thermodynamics and accurate measurement, its use is the
application of scientific principles.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic, for which there is
no vaccine, at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a Pan-Flu virus deadlier than the current H1N1
Pandemic virus (i.e. one for which there is no vaccine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

Ken

Dec 11, 2009, 1:39:04 PM12/11/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spammer
and Author of "How my Religious Insanity has Runied my Life"

MoSn

Dec 11, 2009, 5:52:50 PM12/11/09
On Fri, 11 Dec 2009 12:34:14 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <i635i5h8mhov6jjjk...@4ax.com>):

> the 1st
> Law of Thermodynamics

Duh - so is everything else .... it is like saying it is based on the laws of
gravity.

First law of thermodynamics - the fundamental principle of physics that the
total energy of an isolated system is constant despite internal changes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2009, 5:21:29 AM12/12/09

Robert Miles

Dec 16, 2009, 12:49:53 AM12/16/09
"MU" <efacs...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Chung and dozens of sockpuppets?

Robert Miles

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2009, 4:26:19 AM12/16/09
Robert Miles wrote:
> MU wrote:
> > Robert Miles wrote:
> >> MU wrote:

Your lie-riddled question simply confirms this physician's assessment
of why you have type-2 diabetes.

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Robert, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

MU

Dec 16, 2009, 10:57:09 AM12/16/09

Sorry, Robert, that /is/ the best dodge you can come up with to
/attempt/ to invalidate the truth. Sux doesn't it?