Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, Phd...another usenet loser who can't cope with the real world!

Pure Evil

Nov 16, 2011, 7:32:10 PM11/16/11

Dr.Brian Gene Kelley, Phd..............and his 50 some sock puppets,

Running scared....

run Forest, RUN!!!

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 17, 2011, 3:28:04 AM11/17/11
I have already surrendered myself into the proper authorities.

I win.

You lose.

PLONK

Rod

Nov 17, 2011, 9:05:18 AM11/17/11
Right....

> I win.
>
> You lose.

No brain, you lose..because you'll never wise up to be anything
but a fake.

> PLONK

Why Brain....I thought you had planked me...liar...

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 17, 2011, 9:10:16 AM11/17/11
As of tomorrow, I am going to have may name legally changed to "Rod Q.
Eastman".

I win again.

Double PLONK

Rod

Nov 17, 2011, 1:25:35 PM11/17/11
What does the Q stand for, Queer ??

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 17, 2011, 3:56:29 PM11/17/11
Yes, exactly. I deserve that. Mr. Eastman, sir. I am publicly
apologizing to you. I have been completely out of line and I am very
sorry. I lost my job a few weeks ago and turned to alcohol to try
easing my despair. This has caused me to act foolishly and recklessly
and I have wronged you in the process, for which I am profoundly
ashamed and sorrowful. I know I haven't been much of a husband or a
dad these past few hellish weeks. But I do have a little four year old
boy who needs his daddy. I have entered a state sponsored
rehabilitation and counseling program. And I am pleading with you, not
on behalf of my rotten undeserving self, but for the sake of my
innocent little boy, to please not continue in pressing criminal
charges against me. Please, Mr. Eastman, my family has suffered enough
because of me as it is. Please sir, I am begging you.

Sincerely,
Brian Gene Kelley.

Rod

Nov 17, 2011, 4:39:29 PM11/17/11
On 11/17/2011 2:56 PM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 17, 10:25 am, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> As of tomorrow, I am going to have may name legally changed to "Rod Q.
>>> Eastman".
>>
>>> I win again.
>>
>>> Double PLONK
>>
>> What does the Q stand for, Queer ??
>
> Yes, exactly. I deserve that. Mr. Eastman, sir.

You don't need to call me sir. I bleed just as easily as you do,
but if you want to call someone sir than pray and call God sir,
He deserves it.

I am publicly
> apologizing to you. I have been completely out of line and I am very
> sorry. I lost my job a few weeks ago and turned to alcohol to try
> easing my despair. This has caused me to act foolishly and recklessly
> and I have wronged you in the process, for which I am profoundly
> ashamed and sorrowful.

Ashamed, sorrowful, and FORGIVEN.

I know I haven't been much of a husband or a
> dad these past few hellish weeks. But I do have a little four year old
> boy who needs his daddy. I have entered a state sponsored
> rehabilitation and counseling program. And I am pleading with you, not
> on behalf of my rotten undeserving self, but for the sake of my
> innocent little boy, to please not continue in pressing criminal
> charges against me.

For you, your family, and your future. It's forgotten and will not
be mentioned again by me. I will not pursue this any further.

> Please, Mr. Eastman, my family has suffered enough
> because of me as it is. Please sir, I am begging you.
>
> Sincerely,
> Brian Gene Kelley.

And now it's time for you to lead them back to the light. Losing a job
seems like the end of the world, but it isn't, not by far. Try
turning to God and asking for His help. I did, and I've never been at
a loss for anything since..

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 18, 2011, 4:19:00 AM11/18/11
On Nov 17, 1:39 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

>    You don't need to call me sir. I bleed just as easily as you do,
>    but if you want to call someone sir than pray and call God sir,
>    He deserves it.

>    Ashamed, sorrowful, and FORGIVEN.
>

>     For you, your family, and your future. It's forgotten and will not
> be mentioned again by me. I will not pursue this any further.
>
> > Please, Mr. Eastman, my family has suffered enough
> > because of me as it is. Please sir, I am begging you.
>
> > Sincerely,
> > Brian Gene Kelley.
>
>    And now it's time for you to lead them back to the light. Losing a job
>    seems like the end of the world, but it isn't, not by far. Try
> turning to God and asking for His help. I did, and I've never been at
> a loss for anything since..

Wow, Rod, that was impressive. You seem to have a bit of a Jekyll and
Hyde personality thingy going. I feel it's only fair to make it clear
that the post you responded to so graciously, was pure satire -
intended to be viewed as satire. It wasn't meant to be taken
seriously. Since you seemed to have a bead on me Usenet wise, I
figured you'd realize most of what I've responded to you with is,
satire. A lot of people compare my brand of satire to that of Stephen
Colbaret. Although to be honest, I didn't know anything about him
until after the comparisons were made.

I've posted several melodramatic apologies to people I don't take the
least bit seriously on Usenet and to newsgroup friends who appreciate
my satire and sarcasm. As one friend so aptly put it, "pay no
attention to the man behind the curtain!"

There's actually no genuine animosity in what I post ala Don Rickles.
It's purely just poking fun and ribbing. Even Andrew and MU have
admitted that a lot of material posted on Usenet shouldn't be taken
the least bit seriously. They often seem to forget that, but they have
said it nonetheless.

One thing to note in my demeanor however, is that I don't engage in
profanity. I don't threaten (except for absurd threats for the sake of
satire). I don't name call. If I call someone an idiot or a netkook,
it's because I consider that to be an accurate description from my
POV. It's simply my honest opinion of the individual. And my opinion
is just that, an opinion. I never tell people things like "I hope you
get cancer" or "I hope you die" etc.

Most importantly, which you should have taken notice of, while I may
speak against Andrew B. Chung, I never speak against God Himself. I
never have and I never will.
Now I know it's both Andrew's and your contention that if I speak
against Andrew, that means I'm speaking against God. But I never speak
against anything in Andrew posts that's truthful, such as posting
"Jesus is the only way to the Father" et al.

The problem is, along with posting Gospel truth, Andrew combines that
with distorting Scripture, in my opinion. And that's what I object to.
It's easy to disguise twisted Scripture and false doctrine, if you
surround it by a lot of Gospel truth (via mimicry more often than
actually recognizing the Truth).

When a really good counterfeit $100 bill is produced, 90 or more
percent of the forgery is accurate. It's those very subtle tiny
percentages of inaccuracy, that give it away to an expert money
handler. And the way one becomes an expert at spotting counterfeits,
is by becoming so intimately familiar with the genuine article, that
even a minor defect will stick out like a sore thumb.

Always having been around sound Christians and sound Christian
teaching/teachers, not to mention avidly reading the Bible my whole
life, it's just as easy for me to spot false Christianity and false
Christian teaching, even if 90% of it appears genuine. It's always
that 10% that's counterfeit, that's sicks out like a sore thumb and
makes the whole thing into a sham.

Rod

Nov 18, 2011, 5:04:33 PM11/18/11
On 11/18/2011 3:19 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> On Nov 17, 1:39 pm, Rod<nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> You don't need to call me sir. I bleed just as easily as you do,
>> but if you want to call someone sir than pray and call God sir,
>> He deserves it.
>

>> Ashamed, sorrowful, and FORGIVEN.
>>

>> For you, your family, and your future. It's forgotten and will not
>> be mentioned again by me. I will not pursue this any further.
>>
>>> Please, Mr. Eastman, my family has suffered enough
>>> because of me as it is. Please sir, I am begging you.
>>
>>> Sincerely,
>>> Brian Gene Kelley.
>>
>> And now it's time for you to lead them back to the light. Losing a job
>> seems like the end of the world, but it isn't, not by far. Try
>> turning to God and asking for His help. I did, and I've never been at
>> a loss for anything since..
>
> Wow, Rod, that was impressive. You seem to have a bit of a Jekyll and
> Hyde personality thingy going.

I've never made any claims to being perfect, and I can fight with the
worst of them. I prefer NOT to.

I feel it's only fair to make it clear
> that the post you responded to so graciously, was pure satire -
> intended to be viewed as satire.

Satire, like sarcasm...do not come across in a text based medium
without a text based indicator.

It wasn't meant to be taken
> seriously. Since you seemed to have a bead on me Usenet wise,

That I do not. I have no plans to stalk anyone, only to reply
to them should I feel the need to speak my peace.
No. Andrew is not the Holy Spirit, but Andrew is blessed to have
the Holy One indwelling in him. If you speak up against the Holy
Spirit when He speaks thru Andrew, then you've sealed your fate,
for then it isn't Andrew whom has spoken, but the Spirit of God.

You have to be really careful what you say around, or to an
indwelled individual, because God hears it all. He is present
and LIVING in that individual.

I'm not trying to scare you or blow smoke at you, I'm just relating
the facts from personal experience. It isn't worth sacrificing your
future to label someone a quack or netkook. Besides, one day that person
may be there to help you thru something.

You need all the friends you can make, and they in turn need you. I
wonder when this world is going to wake up to the fact...

But I never speak
> against anything in Andrew posts that's truthful, such as posting
> "Jesus is the only way to the Father" et al.
>
> The problem is, along with posting Gospel truth, Andrew combines that
> with distorting Scripture, in my opinion.

Have you checked what is written in the gospels against what the Holy
Spirit of God is speaking ? Probably not, because it is hard to detect
the indwelling of the Holy Spirit without a visual sign. One of the
most immediate signs of God being present in a person is that this
person is at PEACE, in a way that defies all understanding. But they are
human and still are subject to error, so every now and then they screw
up and seize control from God.

But most people refuse to understand that where the gospels have
ended, God still continues to work. The gospels themselves have been
thru so many edits and transcription errors made by men that without
knowing the original greek or aramaic one is shooting in the dark..
and that is why many Christians rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance
as to what God wants.

And that's what I object to.
> It's easy to disguise twisted Scripture and false doctrine, if you
> surround it by a lot of Gospel truth (via mimicry more often than
> actually recognizing the Truth).

When God speaks thru a person, He speaks in language and a manner that
they will recognize, and He speaks with authority. Many a spirit has
recognized Him for just this reason, though the voice speaking the
words was coming from a man or woman.

> When a really good counterfeit $100 bill is produced, 90 or more
> percent of the forgery is accurate. It's those very subtle tiny
> percentages of inaccuracy, that give it away to an expert money
> handler. And the way one becomes an expert at spotting counterfeits,
> is by becoming so intimately familiar with the genuine article, that
> even a minor defect will stick out like a sore thumb.
>
> Always having been around sound Christians and sound Christian
> teaching/teachers, not to mention avidly reading the Bible my whole
> life, it's just as easy for me to spot false Christianity and false
> Christian teaching, even if 90% of it appears genuine. It's always
> that 10% that's counterfeit, that's sicks out like a sore thumb and
> makes the whole thing into a sham.

So, are you able to recognize the Presence of God in an individual ?

OVJW

Nov 18, 2011, 10:41:15 PM11/18/11
On Nov 18, 2:04 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Wow, Rod, that was impressive. You seem to have a bit of a Jekyll and
> > Hyde personality thingy going.
>
>    I've never made any claims to being perfect, and I can fight with the
> worst of them. I prefer NOT to.
>
>   I feel it's only fair to make it clear

I didn't think we were actually fighting as much as horsing around. So
all I meant was the difference between horsing around and being
somber. Not that there's anything wrong with that :-)

> > that the post you responded to so graciously, was pure satire -
> > intended to be viewed as satire.
>
>    Satire, like sarcasm...do not come across in a text based medium
>    without a text based indicator.
>
>   It wasn't meant to be taken
>
> > seriously. Since you seemed to have a bead on me Usenet wise,
>
>    That I do not. I have no plans to stalk anyone, only to reply
>    to them should I feel the need to speak my peace.

All I meat was I thought we were on the same wavelength. Most if not
all of my Usenet "battles" are with someone who's playing the same
game with me as I am with them. That's always certainly been true in
my exchanges with MU. There's certainly no one on Usenet that I'm
actually angry with or even truly dislike.

>    No. Andrew is not the Holy Spirit, but Andrew is blessed to have
>    the Holy One indwelling in him.
> If you speak up against the Holy
> Spirit when He speaks thru Andrew, then you've sealed your fate,
>    for then it isn't Andrew whom has spoken, but the Spirit of God.

Rod, all of us who are disciples of Christ have the indwelling of the
Holy Spirit. But that doesn't mean every single one of us is right
about every single personal conviction we have. I know the Holy
Spirit. And I know the Bible. And despite Andrew's claims, I don't
believe the Holy Spirit is speaking through Andrew regarding certain
things. Just as I didn't believe the Holy Spirit was speaking through
Harold Camping where he advertized across the nation that the Rapture
was going to happen May 21 2011.

My two favorite Bible teachers, who are both very close friends of
mine, engaged in several public theological debates. Neither one was
telling the other "since you are disagreeing with me and I have the
Holy Spirit, you are *sealing your fate*" Or "My God curse you" Or
"May God blot your name from the Book of Life". That's mot how true
mature Christians operate. As you remember, even Paul rebuked Peter.

Now I'm sure there's at least one so called man of God whom you
consider to be a charlatan. And the Bible warns about such people over
and over.

>    You have to be really careful what you say around, or to an
>    indwelled individual, because God hears it all. He is present
>    and LIVING in that individual.

All genuine Christians have that indwelling; from Billy Graham to the
bumbling stumbling newly saved disciple. There's no Christian who's
"more extra Holy than the other". There are those who have come
further along in the Sanctification process and are more Spiritually
mature, but not "more Holy".

>    I'm not trying to scare you or blow smoke at you, I'm just relating
>    the facts from personal experience. It isn't worth sacrificing your
> future to label someone a quack or netkook. Besides, one day that person
>    may be there to help you thru something.

Calling someone a "netkook" is expressing a personal opinion. You call
people names to. We all do. That's not libel. It's horsing around. You
asked me "What's the Q stand for, Queer?". And you called me a
"gutless queer" etc. That's not libel. It's horsing around.

>    You need all the friends you can make, and they in turn need you. I
>    wonder when this world is going to wake up to the fact...

There's always going to be those whom you disagree with and oppose. I
disagree with a lot of Andrew's personal pet claims and
interpretations. So I express my opinion about them. I think Andrew B.
Chung is a crossposting spammer, who spouts all kinds of nonsense that
none of his peers will agree with.

Like I've always said; that's not a single physician, nutritionist or
dietitian who's ever
backed up Andrew B. Chung's claims about his diet. None, zero, zip.
That's a big problem regarding something he's trying to foist on
others. And no matter what, all diet plans are subject to and open to
criticism.

Likewise, there's not a single Bible teacher, theologian or historian,
who will back Andrew B. Chung in his, in my opinion, outlandish
Scriptural interpretations which he interweaves into his diet pitch.
Andrew B. Chung hijacks threads, spams them and then crossposts the
spam. He in my opinion exploits Christianity. He in my opinion is an
embarrassment to Christianity.

>   But I never speak
>
> > against anything in Andrew posts that's truthful, such as posting
> > "Jesus is the only way to the Father" et al.
>
> > The problem is, along with posting Gospel truth, Andrew combines that
> > with distorting Scripture, in my opinion.
>
>  Have you checked what is written in the gospels against what the Holy
> Spirit of God is speaking ? Probably not, because it is hard to detect
>  the indwelling of the Holy Spirit without a visual sign. One of the
> most immediate signs of God being present in a person is that this
> person is at PEACE, in a way that defies all understanding. But they are
> human and still are subject to error, so every now and then they screw
> up and seize control from God.

Rod, I'm a student of the Word. I devote hours a day to Bible study. I
attend three separately taught Bible studies a week. My pastor was a
Calvary Chapel Bible college director for eight years. That doesn't
make me a super Christian by any means. But I am an educated
Christian. The Bible tells us to test all things and people. Andrew in
my opinion fails the test. And I can't think of anyone who I know,
who's a serious Bible student, who wouldn't have a problem with what
he comes up with - on his own.

>    But most people refuse to understand that where the gospels have
>    ended, God still continues to work. The gospels themselves have been
>    thru so many edits and transcription errors made by men that without
>    knowing the original greek or aramaic one is shooting in the dark..
>    and that is why many Christians rely on the Holy Spirit for guidance
>    as to what God wants.

The Alexandrian Text and Textus Receptus are the most reliable and
consistent body of writing in existence. That's not my opinion, that's
a fact. Now how they're interpreted is another matter. But that's not
due to errors of flaws in the manuscripts.

> >  And that's what I object to.
> > It's easy to disguise twisted Scripture and false doctrine, if you
> > surround it by a lot of Gospel truth (via mimicry more often than
> > actually recognizing the Truth).
>
>    When God speaks thru a person, He speaks in language and a manner that
>    they will recognize, and He speaks with authority. Many a spirit has
>    recognized Him for just this reason, though the voice speaking the
> words was coming from a man or woman.

Every single false Christian teacher, preacher, faith healer etc.
claims they have divine powers and knowledge through the Holy Spirit.
And they *threaten* anyone who isn't in agreement with that. They are
the *only* ones who attempt fear tactics i.e. "may God curse you" et
al.

> > When a really good counterfeit $100 bill is produced, 90 or more
> > percent of the forgery is accurate. It's those very subtle tiny
> > percentages of inaccuracy, that give it away to an expert money
> > handler. And the way one becomes an expert at spotting counterfeits,
> > is by becoming so intimately familiar with the genuine article, that
> > even a minor defect will stick out like a sore thumb.
>
> > Always having been around sound Christians and sound Christian
> > teaching/teachers, not to mention avidly reading the Bible my whole
> > life, it's just as easy for me to spot false Christianity and  false
> > Christian teaching, even if 90% of it appears genuine. It's always
> > that 10% that's counterfeit, that's sicks out like a sore thumb and
> > makes the whole thing into a sham.
>
>    So, are you able to recognize the Presence of God in an individual ?

I'm able to recognize sound Christianity when I see it, because I've
been exposed to so much of it over the last 30 years. Therefore, I
know when I don't see it. The Bible gives us many warnings about false
men of God, and how to spot them. And of course one true Christian can
disagree with another true Christian as well, without offending God.

At best, I think Andrew B. Chung is seriously misguided and seriously
psychologically disturbed. And I can't think of anyone who I know,
who's a serious dedicated well educated Spiritually mature Christian
who wouldn't also see the same

Andrew does evangelize the Gospel well in one respect, but then he
goes on to muddy the waters horribly. And no, God is not going to
curse me for having that opinion, much less blot my name from the Book
of Life.

Rod

Nov 18, 2011, 11:11:17 PM11/18/11
I would hope not.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 1:46:57 AM11/19/11
Rod wrote:
> someone walking in darkness wrote:
Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
wrong.
Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that satan has so filled your
heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself
some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you
before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your
disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied
just to human beings but to GOD.” When Ananias heard this, he fell
down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened
(Acts 5:3-5)
Those of us who are disciples of Christ do not walk in darkness:

http://WDJW.net

The http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace is not the prince of darkness:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/949f339e3805a33f?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist

OVJW

Nov 19, 2011, 3:53:26 AM11/19/11
On Nov 18, 8:11 pm, Rod <nhraf...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > Andrew does evangelize the Gospel well in one respect, but then he
> > goes on to muddy the waters horribly. And no, God is not going to
> > curse me for having that opinion, much less blot my name from the Book
> > of Life.
>
> I would hope not.

I know He won't. He doesn't operate the way Andrew B. Chung wants Him
to.
If it really worked that way, we'd all be doomed :-) The only thing
that might get one's name blotted out (if you follow Arminian
theology) is a complete and utter rejection of Jesus Christ and His
saving grace. Complete and total apostasy. Not agreeing with and
criticizing Andrew B. Chung's singular personal pet assertions, and
Chung's personal conduct, comes nowhere close to that.

There's a lot of limits set in my responses to Andrew, that keep
anything resembling scoffing God Himself or scoffing true Christianity
out of my posts. And I'm mainly just teasing the man. It's not like he
actually upsets me. And I really do think Andrew likes the attention.
He fusses a lot, but he also gets off on it. I'm just glad that he has
a very tiny audience and an even smaller following.

Believe me, if I embrace scores of Christians and then castigate
Andrew B. Chung, there's a reason for it. My pastor really spelled it
out recently concerning renegade theology. I'll get a recording of it
and post it to YouTube in a few days, and then post the link here. Pay
attention to how Andrew B. Chung responds to it. Then play it for your
pastor, an elder or deacon or someone you know to be a mature
Christian (you can just email the link to them) and observe how they
respond to it. Then compare their response to Andrew's reaction.

Do the same with this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8vK2CHWN5w

And this video:
http://www.godtube.com/watch/?v=JEBB9CNU

My pastor, just to get an idea regarding his teaching and theology,
was a Calvary Chapel Bible college director for 8 years, before God
called him to pastor a fellowship.

I'll email him Andrew's video (http://www.godtube.com/watch/?
v=JEBB9CNU) and then post his response to it. Maybe I'll send it a few
other places as well like the The Christian Apologetics & Research
Ministry (CARM) http://www.carm.org discussion group.

That's how we test things, to sort the wheat from the chaff. The good
fruit from the bad fruit.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 4:09:48 AM11/19/11
Also Rod, I'd suggest you present Andrew B. Chung's claim that his 2PD
diet is the *only* correct eating approach to any physician, or
licensed nutritionist or licensed dietitian.

Sure, they'll agree that cutting back your volume of food intake will,
at least initially, in most cases, cause you to lose weight. But see
if you can get any one of them to agree that the 2PD diet is the one
and *only* acceptable eating approach.

Then get any Bible teacher, theologian or historian to agree that an
"omer" weighs exactly 32oz. Or that 2 Thessalonians 2:11 is about
people being deluded that "hunger is starvation" or deluded into not
believing that "hunger is wonderful". The list is a lot longer than
that of course, but just start with those two.

Andrew B. Chung really blows his top when it come to this sort of
test, because that's where his ideas hit a brick wall.

(BTW, sorry for the nym shifting, I was in a different Google account
and it changed my log in ID when I came back here)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 4:24:27 AM11/19/11
an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and finally ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

an accursed lying sockpuppet wrote:

> Webster dictionary: Hunger:
>
> To cause to suffer severely from hunger... to cause to starve to
> death... starve

Delusion.

Those who suffer from this delusion are most definitely accursed (2
Thessalonians 2:11).

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

> Macmillan: Hunger (noun)
> ?
> the feeling that you have when you need to eat something

Same delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/29c54da667a5fa0f?

If this deluded definition were correct, it means that those of us who
have had hunger ever since using the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER Approach
14 years ago have needed to eat something for that long.

In the interim, we have been eating the right amount, which is 32
ounces, of daily food.

Therefore, the Macmillan definition of hunger is also delusionally
wrong.

What is the correct definition?

Hunger is the desire to eat food combined with the ability to eat
food.

How do we use the word hunger correctly in sentences?

(1) A boy, who has hunger, wants to eat and is able to eat.

(2) Each person feels hunger in their heart differently for each
person's heart is different. Some feel it to be a burning sensation,
others a gnawing sensation, and still others an empty sensation.

(3) Foolishly eating rancid meat stops hunger.

Again, the bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9640d01d3a577445?

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 4:58:26 AM11/19/11
Andrew B. Chung wrote:

> Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
> wrong.

And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
test,
rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
parroting Evangelistic vernacular.

BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
commentaries)
http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm

And here's what 1 Corinthians 12:3 is about:
http://biblecommenter.com/1_corinthians/12-3.htm

**** "The meaning is, not that no one has physical ability to say that
Jesus is Lord unless aided by the Holy Spirit, since all people can
say this; but that no one will be disposed heartily to say it; no one
will acknowledge him as their Lord" ****

> Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your
> heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself
> some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you
> before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your
> disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied
> just to human beings but to GOD.” When Ananias heard this, he fell
> down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened
> (Acts 5:3-5)

Andrew B' Chung's interpretation of this Scripture is:
"And the same will happen to anyone who disagrees with Andrew B.
Chung"

Ooooo, I'm so not filled with fear and dread for castigating Andrew B.
Chung's nonsense.

Here's what Acts 5:3-5 is about:
http://biblecommenter.com/acts/5-3.htm

Here's what Exodus 16:16 is about (the "omer")
http://biblecommenter.com/exodus/16-16.htm

Excerpt: "An omer - i. e. the tenth part of an Ephah, see Exodus
16:36. The exact quantity cannot be determined, since the measures
varied at different times. Josephus makes the omer equal to six half-
pints"

Like I've been saying, Rod, put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the test.
The more you do so, the more you'll understand why I think Andrew B.
Chung is full of baloney.

Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 5:11:57 AM11/19/11
BTW, here's what 2 Thessalonians 2:11 is really about.
http://biblecommenter.com/2_thessalonians/2-11.htm

Andrew B. Chung likes to take Scripture verses out of context and
custom fit (distort) them to his personal singular and just plain
goofy ideas.

It might sound good *if* you haven't had really good Bible teachers or
you don't compare Andrew's distortions to reliable Biblical
interpretation.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 5:56:42 AM11/19/11
Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

> > Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
> > wrong.
>
> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
> test,
> rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.

Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).

> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
> commentaries)
> http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm

Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit
) is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:

"The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)

The context is:

"Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)

Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.

Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
Book of Life if this has not happened already.

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
EmoryIMVC.org Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth -
Only the truth can cure the 'hunger is starvation' delusion:"
http://www.amazon.com/Trust-Truth-hunger-starvation-delusion/dp/1440147663/

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

XPQ2R

Nov 19, 2011, 7:00:40 AM11/19/11
On Nov 19, 2:56 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:
> Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:

That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

> > Andrew <snip> wrote:
>
> > > Opinions, which come from the heart (Jeremiah 17:9), are invariably
> > > wrong.
>
> > And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
> > test,
> > rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
> > simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
> > parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>
> Andrew is a physician <snip spam> and not an
> evangelist.

I'm not an evangelist either, but I still evangelize. Most true
Christians evangelize, which they consider carrying out the Great
Commission as best as they can, even if they are not evangelists. And
Chung imitates evangelistic vernacular i.e. talks the talk.

> Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple

Andrew B. Chung is now saying I'm not a Gentile. Sure, whatever.

> Commentary is opinion.  Counsel by the Holy Spirit is not opinion.

Andrew B. Chung is saying he's right and every Christian is wrong.
That only Andrew B. Chung has the Holy Spirit and any interpretation
of the Bible, other than Chung's, is a wrong opinion. Typical false
teacher babel 101.

*All* Christians have the Holy Spirit. In equal measure. Andrew's
conception of the Holy Spirit, is not the Holy Spirit.

If Rod hasn't gotten the point by now he never will, so no more
feeding Andrew Troll Chung, or even reading his new subjectively
edited spam template made from this thread, which will be repeated
973979359853 times.

Buh bye, Andy.

Brian Gene Ace Rodger Fred Ralph Hector Aimes Holmes De Silva Jenkins
Kelley XPQ2R et al. of Bellevue, WA Las Vegas, NV. etc. :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 7:54:53 AM11/19/11
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:
>> an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,
>>> rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) and not an
>> evangelist. Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>> ( http://WDJW.net ) of Christ as evident by his being in the Holy
>> Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ).
>>
>>> BTW, here's what Jeremiah 17:9 is about (read the accompanying
>>> commentaries)
>>> http://bible.cc/jeremiah/17-9.htm
>>
>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit )
>> is not opinion. Jeremiah 17:9 and its context is written plainly
>> enough so that there is no reason for even the non-discerning like
>> you, who are without His counsel, to seek out the opinion of others:
>>
>> "The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure. Who can
>> understand it?" (Jeremiah 17:9)
>>
>> The context is:
>>
>> "Cursed is the one who trusts in man, who draws strength from mere
>> flesh and whose heart turns away from the LORD." (Jeremiah 17:5)
>>
>> Your trust/reliance on Biblical commentaries (i.e. trusting man) does
>> mean you are accursed according to what is written at Jeremiah 17:5.
>>
>> Now, stop sinning or something worse may happen to you (John 5:14)
>> like possibly (Matthew 19:26) having your name blotted from the Lamb's
>> Book of Life if this has not happened already.
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
>> you, Brian, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?

Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
written affirmative.
an accursed Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote via a sockpuppet:

> > > Andrew, I've got no need to get into trying to prove my evangelical
> > > credentials here that is hot air since we can all talk the talk
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > It is written that we are to prove all things (1 Thessalonians 5:21).
> >
> > Moreover, it is also written that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD'
> > except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>
> Indeed, it is sad that Rod Eastman is completely unable/unwilling to
> *publicly* say "Jesus is Lord" with his mouth on You Tube.

Only the accursed are not able to go to http://WDJW.net to witness Rod
Eastman publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth (Romans 10:9).

Source:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c89eefe58adf2068?

Suggested additional reading ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09a2a81d9d0a19ec?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09722a52e8d3f990?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be534c05974835e3?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/51db0a7b68523d0e?

... and ...
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/672f838f3cb65914?

... and finally ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3569c49c09c053c3?

%

Nov 19, 2011, 8:08:44 AM11/19/11

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 19, 2011, 8:08:33 AM11/19/11
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cordiology/msg/4577a84e6590a8df?
>
> Those like you, Brian, who have had their names blotted from the
> LORD's Book of Life cannot answer the above yes/no question with a
> written affirmative.

Only the blotter knows when a name is blotted, not the quacks.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 8:26:36 AM11/19/11
This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a quack.

Moreover, all reading the above now also know that a name (Dr. Brian
Gene Kelley, PhD) has been blotted from the LORD's Book of Life
thereby proving your statement wrong ...

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven,
and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven." -- LORD
Jesus Christ to His disciples (Matthew 18:18)

Amen.

Laus Deo ( http://WDJW.net/LausDeo )

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier for especially for
the heart:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Rod

Nov 19, 2011, 9:31:20 AM11/19/11
On 11/19/2011 3:09 AM, Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
> Also Rod, I'd suggest you present Andrew B. Chung's claim that his 2PD
> diet is the *only* correct eating approach to any physician, or
> licensed nutritionist or licensed dietitian.

In the end God has the final word. I haven't read a post from Andrew
making this claim, but if it did happen then the chances are it may
have been God speaking thru Andrew and not Andy himself. But it looks
like I've missed something so I'll go back and look. But you need to
understand that Andrew is a professional as well, and thus has an
opinion based on knowledge gained from God plus professional
experience.

> Sure, they'll agree that cutting back your volume of food intake will,
> at least initially, in most cases, cause you to lose weight. But see
> if you can get any one of them to agree that the 2PD diet is the one
> and *only* acceptable eating approach.

I'm sure that you haven't met with success. Why reinvent the wheel ?

> Then get any Bible teacher, theologian or historian to agree that an
> "omer" weighs exactly 32oz.

Okay, I have gotten the answer from the Book of Ruth. An Omer IS 1/10
of an Ephah, an Ephah being a measure of VOLUME, NOT weight, hence
the Ephah is very close to 1 bushel or 35 Liters. If it is a bushel
of grain it will weight approx. 62 lbs., plus or minus the moisture
content and the grain dust. If it is manna, then perhaps 22 ounces.

So, an Omer can weigh as little as 12 ounces or as much as 100 lbs.
depending on what is filling that volume.

Essentially, both you and Andrew are correct. The weight of an omer
is dependent upon what is filling the volume. In Andrew's case he has
probably used advice from God or his professional experience to
determine what nutritional values will be used to fill that volume
which came to 32 ounces, but only God and Andrew know for certain.

Rod

Nov 19, 2011, 9:54:04 AM11/19/11
Okay Andrew, if it will add more souls to the Kingdom, then I'll
expose the unsuspecting public at youtube to my ugly mug. I'll make
a video and find out how to upload it.

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 19, 2011, 10:03:04 AM11/19/11
> This physician ( http://WWJD.net/HartDoc ) is not a quack.

We who read your demented ramble aren't as sure as you'd like for us to be.

> Moreover, all reading the above now also know that a name (Dr. Brian
> Gene Kelley, PhD) has been blotted from the LORD's Book of Life
> thereby proving your statement wrong ...

For the most part, them who do read your rants here know you to be a
waste of an education and a real sicko.

> "Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on Earth will be bound in Heaven,
> and whatever you loose on Earth will be loosed in Heaven." -- LORD
> Jesus Christ to His disciples (Matthew 18:18)

You need to find a good Bible based church and sit under a teacher who
is lead by the Lord so you might learn the truth of the Bible for today,
not the Old Testament you keep spewing.
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 10:14:16 AM11/19/11
It's all GOD and not us adding more souls to His Kingdom.

> I'll make a video and find out how to upload it.

If the LORD allows it, this physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc )
plans to have a link to your YouTube video added to http://WDJW.net
soon thereafter beside the audiofile of your saying "Jesus is LORD"
with your mouth (Romans 10:9).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 10:30:21 AM11/19/11
> > This physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) is not a quack.
>
> We who read your demented ramble aren't as sure as you'd like for us to be.

Lie on top of lies. The devil, who is the source of all lies, now
resides into your heart (Jeremiah 17:9) because of your unwise choice
not to http://WDJW.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) it.

Ramble refers to speech and not writing. Quacks don't have medical
license(s) that have been and continue to be verified on-line to be
active as in the case of this physician ( http://WDJW.net/Healer ).

It is written that something worse may happen to those who keep
sinning (John 5:14).

To lie is to sin.

What's worse is that the LORD may decide to also blot your name from
His Book of Life if He hasn't done so already.

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
you, Jimmy, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

Jimmy Alpha

Nov 19, 2011, 11:10:14 AM11/19/11
On 11/19/2011 10:30 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>>> This physician ( http://WWJD.net/HeartDoc ) is not a quack.
>>
>> We who read your demented ramble aren't as sure as you'd like for us to be.
>
> Lie on top of lies.

I have told no lie.

The devil, who is the source of all lies, now
> resides into your heart (Jeremiah 17:9) because of your unwise choice
> not to http://WWJD.net/Guard (Proverbs 4:23) it.
>
> Ramble refers to speech and not writing. Quacks don't have medical
> license(s) that have been and continue to be verified on-line to be
> active as in the case of this physician ( http://WWJD.net/Healer ).

Again, Jimmy with a GeD will help with your education.
ram·ble intr.v. ram·bled, ram·bling, ram·bles. 1. To move about
aimlessly. See Synonyms at wander. 2. To walk about casually or for
pleasure. 3. To follow an irregularly winding course of motion or
growth. 4. To speak or write at length and with many digressions.
--ram·ble n. A leisurely, sometimes lengthy walk. [Probably from Middle
Dutch *rammelen, to wander about in a state of sexual desire, from
rammen, to copulate with.]

Please note this is the Andypoo we see here, "irregularly winding
course", and a scattered mind...

> It is written that something worse may happen to those who keep
> sinning (John 5:14).
>
> To lie is to sin.

Perhaps it is, but as i haven't done so it isn't a worry.

> What's worse is that the LORD may decide to also blot your name from
> His Book of Life if He hasn't done so already.

No, not Jimmy if His Word is good.

> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and kindness (Ephesians 4:32), can
> you, Jimmy, still publicly say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth?

You know I can, you have it recorded. But you having to be reminded
brings your mind into question again. Perhaps He is giving you a warning
you need to get your life in harmony with the Word?
Jimmy Alpha GeD

Rod

Nov 19, 2011, 1:51:04 PM11/19/11
On 11/19/2011 6:00 AM, XPQ2R wrote:
> On Nov 19, 2:56 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"<disci...@T3WiJ.com>
> wrote:
>> Dr. Brian Gene Kelley, PhD wrote:
>
> That's just another sockpuppet name, oh discerning one.

>>> And that's why I exhort people to put Andrew B. Chung's claims to the
>>> test,
>>> rather than be swayed by emotion or by Andrew B. Chung's nonsense
>>> simply because it's wrapped in the Evangel and Andrew is good a
>>> parroting Evangelistic vernacular.
>>
>> Andrew is a physician<snip spam> and not an
>> evangelist.
>
> I'm not an evangelist either, but I still evangelize. Most true
> Christians evangelize, which they consider carrying out the Great
> Commission as best as they can, even if they are not evangelists. And
> Chung imitates evangelistic vernacular i.e. talks the talk.
>
>> Unlike you, Brian, this physician is a gentile disciple
>
> Andrew B. Chung is now saying I'm not a Gentile. Sure, whatever.
>

>> Commentary is opinion. Counsel by the Holy Spirit is not opinion.
>
> Andrew B. Chung is saying he's right and every Christian is wrong.

Andrew is saying the the Holy Spirit is right and everyone
who says the opposite is wrong.

> That only Andrew B. Chung has the Holy Spirit and any interpretation
> of the Bible, other than Chung's, is a wrong opinion. Typical false
> teacher babel 101.

Like I tried to tell you before; the Holy Spirit manifests Himself
in several ways, the most notable is His speaking with authority.

> *All* Christians have the Holy Spirit.

No, this is a false teaching of the modern church. The following is
but *one example* of a believer not having received the Holy Spirit;

Act 18:24 And a certain Jew named Apollos, born at Alexandria, an
eloquent man, and mighty in the scriptures, came to Ephesus.

Act 18:25 This man was instructed in the way of the Lord; and being
fervent in the spirit, he spake and taught diligently the things of the
Lord, knowing only the baptism of John.

Please feel free to cite the verse stating this..

> In equal measure. Andrew's
> conception of the Holy Spirit, is not the Holy Spirit.
>
> If Rod hasn't gotten the point by now he never will, so no more
> feeding Andrew Troll Chung, or even reading his new subjectively
> edited spam template made from this thread, which will be repeated
> 973979359853 times.
>
> Buh bye, Andy.
>
> Brian Gene Ace Rodger Fred Ralph Hector Aimes Holmes De Silva Jenkins
> Kelley XPQ2R et al. of Bellevue, WA Las Vegas, NV. etc. :-)

Have you forgotten your real name ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 19, 2011, 5:21:11 PM11/19/11