China reports fifth bird flu death this year

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2009, 6:28:38 PM1/29/09
"BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Health said a young man had
died of the H5N1 strain of bird flu on Monday, the fifth reported
death this month.

The 18-year-old was admitted to hospital on Jan 24 in Yulin, in the
southwestern Guangxi, bordering Vietnam, after falling ill and
entering a local clinic in the town of Beiliu three days earlier.

He had contact with dead poultry before falling ill, the Ministry
said, adding that people who have been in contact with him have not
shown any signs of the illness.

In December, the Ministry of Agriculture reported positive results
during routine tests for bird flu among poultry in Jiangsu province,
but has not reported an outbreak among poultry for months.

The H5N1 flu remains largely a virus among birds, but experts fear it
could mutate into a form that is easily transmitted by humans and
spark a pandemic that could kill millions worldwide."

Source:

http://www.kyivpost.com/world/34420

My heartfelt condolences and prayers for the surviving friends and
family of the deceased young man. May GOD bless them in His mighty
way more than ever, in Jesus' name.

Amen.

What we are doing to prepare our local community:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WIJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

anon...@nowhere.you.know

Jan 29, 2009, 7:13:02 PM1/29/09
"He had contact with dead poultry before falling ill, the Ministry said,
adding that people who have been in contact with him have not shown any
signs of the illness."

As has been the case with the 200 deaths from this virus since 2003for
the most part . On the other hand the other flu viruses responsible for
38000 deaths in n. america last year did spread human to human.

bob young

Jan 30, 2009, 12:26:15 AM1/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> "BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Health said a young man had
> died of the H5N1 strain of bird flu on Monday, the fifth reported
> death this month.

Parallels can be drawn with The Great Plague of medieval times. Then
people were dying like flies, hardly enough fit men left to bury the dead.

The living flocked to their churches and cathedrals for sustenance. The
preachers told them that thousands were dying because 'God was punishing
them for their sins'.

About 1200 years later it was discovered that the plague was caused by a
rat/flea/virus combination.

Some God !

Bad choice of subject Chung.

[at least Beijing will not be palming the population off with mythology !]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2009, 3:54:00 AM1/30/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > "BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Health said a young man had
> > died of the H5N1 strain of bird flu on Monday, the fifth reported
> > death this month.
>
> Parallels can be drawn with The Great Plague of medieval times. Then
> people were dying like flies, hardly enough fit men left to bury the dead.
>
> The living flocked to their churches and cathedrals for sustenance. The
> preachers told them that thousands were dying because 'God was punishing
> them for their sins'.
>
> About 1200 years later it was discovered that the plague was caused by a
> rat/flea/virus combination.
>
> Some God !
>
> Bad choice of subject Chung.

Incorrect.

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus (T3WIJ):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

bob young

Jan 30, 2009, 11:12:03 PM1/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > "BEIJING (Reuters) - China's Ministry of Health said a young man had
> > > died of the H5N1 strain of bird flu on Monday, the fifth reported
> > > death this month.
> >
> > Parallels can be drawn with The Great Plague of medieval times. Then
> > people were dying like flies, hardly enough fit men left to bury the dead.
> >
> > The living flocked to their churches and cathedrals for sustenance. The
> > preachers told them that thousands were dying because 'God was punishing
> > them for their sins'.
> >
> > About 1200 years later it was discovered that the plague was caused by a
> > rat/flea/virus combination.
> >
> > Some God !
> >
> > Bad choice of subject Chung.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
> just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

All that proves is there was a human living thousands of years ago that later
humans said was called Jeremiah, a human as indoctrinated with superstition as
you are. There's an excuse for Jeremiah, he lived in simple times largely
ignorant of what makes the world tick, there's no excuse for you.

If you went back to Jerusalem in the year 900 do you think that you could have
purchased a Bible?

Now please try to address my earlier point without referring to a useless old
book the origins of which just cannot be determined, because, in such case it
has no value in any discussion.

The Bible is a chaotically cobbled together anthology of disjointed
documents, composed, revised, translated, distorted and 'improved' by
hundreds of anonymous authors, editors and copyists, unknown to us and
mostly unknown to each other, spanning nine centuries. This may explain
some of the sheer strangeness of the Bible. Unfortunately it is the same
weird volume that religious zealots hold up as the inerrant source of our
morals and rules for living.

[Richard Dawkins 'The God Delusion]

> May we, who are Jesus' disciples

I noter that you seem to have appointed yourself a 'disciple of Jesus'

I supose you are aware that a good many atheists consider that religionists are
basically arrogant and somewhat insecure ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2009, 3:57:43 AM1/31/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Parallels can be drawn with The Great Plague of medieval times. Then
> > > people were dying like flies, hardly enough fit men left to bury the dead.
> > >
> > > The living flocked to their churches and cathedrals for sustenance. The
> > > preachers told them that thousands were dying because 'God was punishing
> > > them for their sins'.
> > >
> > > About 1200 years later it was discovered that the plague was caused by a
> > > rat/flea/virus combination.
> > >
> > > Some God !
> > >
> > > Bad choice of subject Chung.
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
> > just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
>
> All that proves is there was a human living thousands of years ago that later
> humans said was called Jeremiah, a human as indoctrinated with superstition as
> you are.

GOD's purpose for me here is not to prove but to inform and in your
case, rebuke at each GOD-given opportunity and so I shall:be mindful
of WDJW by rebuking you now as GOD desires:

bob young

Jan 31, 2009, 5:47:02 AM1/31/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Incorrect.
> > >
> > > Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
> > > just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).
> >
> > All that proves is there was a human living thousands of years ago that later
> > humans said was called Jeremiah, a human as indoctrinated with superstition as
> > you are.
>
> GOD's purpose for me here is not to prove but to inform

You are so funny - you have no way of proving there Is a god. THAT is what you
need to do first if you want to stay on the right side of the dividing line between
insanity and realism

> and in your
> case, rebuke at each GOD-given opportunity and so I shall:be mindful
> of WDJW by rebuking you now as GOD desires:

Well if the god you refer to is prepared to show like the old book claims 'He'
showed to Moses on a mountain top, then I will no longer be an atheist.

Please tell you god to show - thanks

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2009, 6:17:12 AM1/31/09

GOD has already provided His proof via non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), conitnue to

be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

bob young

Jan 31, 2009, 10:22:03 PM1/31/09

Do you sleep well nights knowing that what you project here is a load of nonsense ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2009, 3:58:48 AM2/1/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f2da8deb0c10f9e?

> Do you sleep well nights knowing that what you project here is a load of nonsense ?

"The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
it." (John 1:5)

Amen.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly demonstrate the veracity of the Bible.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

bob young

Feb 1, 2009, 11:39:02 PM2/1/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8f2da8deb0c10f9e?
> >
> > Do you sleep well nights knowing that what you project here is a load of nonsense ?
>
> "The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
> it." (John 1:5)

When that was written Mr. average indeed lived in darkness i.e. the darkness of fear and
ignorance. We have increased our intelligence a great deal since then, or at least some
of us have !

You are aware I trust that the bible was written by humans and no gods involved even
though in that same book those same humans claimed otherwise?

How do I know that ? Well the book is full of banal contradictions - and that's just
for starters.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2009, 12:20:43 AM2/2/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > Do you sleep well nights knowing that what you project here is a load of nonsense ?
> >
> > "The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
> > it." (John 1:5)
>
> When that was written Mr. average indeed lived in darkness i.e. the darkness of fear and
> ignorance.

Your earlier use of the phrase "load of nonsense" indicates the lack
of understanding coincident with a lack of enlightenment that defines
being in the dark.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly reveal through your word choice that you remain a
creature of darkness, eternally condemned.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

bob young

Feb 4, 2009, 4:47:01 AM2/4/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > "The Light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
> > > it." (John 1:5)
> >
> > When that was written Mr. average indeed lived in darkness i.e. the darkness of fear and
> > ignorance.
>
> Your earlier use of the phrase "load of nonsense" indicates the lack
> of understanding

It means nothing of the sort, it simply describes religious affiliation in general.

Which, if one studies it carefully one soon discovers just how nonsensical it all is.

The universe revolves around the earth.
Stars are pinpricks in the heavens.
The world is flat (and on pillars)
Bats are a kind of bird.
Rabbits chew their cud.
There is enough water to flood the entire planet
Women were created from a man's rib
Rainbows are a promise from God

[Acknowledgements to 'James, Seattle']

see below -

He wants EXACTLY what present day humans want Him to want

A load of nonsense isn't it ?

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2009, 5:39:29 AM2/4/09

bob young

Feb 5, 2009, 12:32:04 AM2/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?
>
> <><
>
> What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
> disastrous Pan-Flu:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
>
> How to not be fearful:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> the Son of Man ...
>
> ... by being hungrier:

The universe revolves around the earth.

Stars are pinpricks in the heavens.
The world is flat (and on pillars)
Bats are a kind of bird.
Rabbits chew their cud.
There is enough water to flood the entire planet
Women were created from a man's rib
Rainbows are a promise from God

[Acknowledgements to 'James, Seattle']

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2009, 1:24:03 AM2/5/09
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairing posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?
> >
> > <><
> >
> > What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
> > disastrous Pan-Flu:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
> >
> > How to not be fearful:
> >
> > http://T3WiJ.com
> >
> > May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> > 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> > the Son of Man ...
> >
> > ... by being hungrier:
>
> The universe revolves around the earth.
> Stars are pinpricks in the heavens.
> The world is flat (and on pillars)
> Bats are a kind of bird.
> Rabbits chew their cud.
> There is enough water to flood the entire planet
> Women were created from a man's rib
> Rainbows are a promise from God
>
> [Acknowledgements to 'James, Seattle']

"Without GOD, man is ever limited in his understanding of reality." --
Holy Spirit

Amen.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew of gentile), continue to

be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
disastrous Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

bob young

Feb 5, 2009, 5:26:02 AM2/5/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairing posted:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?
> > >
> > > <><
> > >
> > > What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
> > > disastrous Pan-Flu:
> > >
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU
> > >
> > > How to not be fearful:
> > >
> > > http://T3WiJ.com
> > >
> > > May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful
> > > 2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
> > > the Son of Man ...
> > >
> > > ... by being hungrier:
> >
> > The universe revolves around the earth.
> > Stars are pinpricks in the heavens.
> > The world is flat (and on pillars)
> > Bats are a kind of bird.
> > Rabbits chew their cud.
> > There is enough water to flood the entire planet
> > Women were created from a man's rib
> > Rainbows are a promise from God
> >
> > [Acknowledgements to 'James, Seattle']
>
> "Without GOD, man is ever limited in his understanding of reality." --
> Holy Spirit

Do you walk backwards as well as think backwards ?

The Lunacy . . . . . .

First make up a god and then have it prove everything.

The psychiatric profession no doubt has a good explanation for it !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2009, 1:57:18 PM2/5/09
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > > The universe revolves around the earth.
> > > Stars are pinpricks in the heavens.
> > > The world is flat (and on pillars)
> > > Bats are a kind of bird.
> > > Rabbits chew their cud.
> > > There is enough water to flood the entire planet
> > > Women were created from a man's rib
> > > Rainbows are a promise from God
> > >
> > > [Acknowledgements to 'James, Seattle']
> >
> > "Without GOD, man is ever limited in his understanding of reality." --
> > Holy Spirit

Amen.

> Do you walk backwards as well as think backwards ?

No.

> The Lunacy . . . . . .
>
> First make up a god and then have it prove everything.

Instead, GOD has made me and has me informing folks that they are
serving as evidence of His existence:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Truth is simple.

bob young

Feb 7, 2009, 11:23:05 PM2/7/09

Some God, he made you free to suffer from any one of the following plus many many
more:
[do religionists EVER think ?]

AIDS and HIV
Amebiasis
*Anthrax
*Botulism
*Brucellosis
Campylobacter enteritis
Chancroid
Chickenpox (Varicella)
Chlamydia trachomatis infections
Cholera
*Cryptosposidiosis
*Cyclosporiasis
Cytomegalovirus infection, congential
*Diphtheria
*Encephaltis, including
i. Primary, viral (including WNV)
ii. Post-infectious
iii. Vaccine-related
iv. Subacute sclerosing panencephalitis
v. Unspecified
*Food poisoning, all causes
*Gastroenteritis, institutional outbreaks & Norwalk virus
*Giardiasis, except asymptomatic cases
Gonorrhea
*Haemophilus influenzae b disease, invasive
*Hantavirus Pulmonary Syndrome
*Hemorrhagic fevers, including: *Ebola Virus, *Marburg Virus Disease, *Lassa
Fever, *other viral causes
Hepatitis, viral
i. *Hepatitis A
ii. Hepatitis B
iii. Hepatitis C
Hepatitis D (Delta hepatitis)
Herpes, neonatal
Influenza
*Legionellosis
Leprosy
*Listeriosis
Lyme Disease
Malaria
*Measles
*Meningitis, acute
i. *bacterial
ii. viral
iii. other
*Meningococcal disease, invasive
Mumps
Ophthalmia neonatorum
Paratyphoid Fever
Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
*Plague
*Poliomyelitis, acute
Psittacosis/Ornithosis
*Q Fever
*Rabies
*Respiratory infection outbreaks in institutions
Rubella
Rubella, congential syndrome
Salmonellosis
*Shigellosis
*Smallpox
Streptococcus pneumoniae, invasive
*Streptococcal infections, invasive Group A
*Streptococcal infections, Group Bneonatal
Syphilis
Tetanus
Trichinosis
Tuberculosis
*Tularemia
Typhoid Fever
*Verotoxin-producing E. coli infection indicator conditions including
Hemolytic Uremic Syndrome (HUS)
*Yellow Fever
Yersiniosis

Plus: epilepsy, blindness, deafness, the mentally retarded,
never forgetting the poor unfortunate human fetus that arrive grossly deformed, so
gross the parents are never allowed to see it.

Please add pemphigus vulgaris and all the
other types of pemphigus to this list. And,
lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis,
sinusitis, bronchitis, shingles, painful and
itchy rashes and all kinds of allergies (some
of which are life threatening).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2009, 5:06:21 AM2/8/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e3b4f1e20d3059d?

Your list serves well to remind us of Jesus' words to someone who was
healed by Him, but who continued to sin:

"See you are well. Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to
you." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

Sin is anti-WDJW.

Thus, it remains my personal choice to continue to be mindful of WDJW

by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

bob young

Feb 9, 2009, 4:19:01 AM2/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

I notice however that the list was completely lost on you ! either that or you pretend
it was.

'He' created everything, I was taught as a gullible school boy.
That means 'he' created all of those sicknesses and a couple of thousand more.

care to comment ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2009, 5:30:38 AM2/9/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/123088eed189344c?

> > Your list serves well to remind us of Jesus' words to someone who was
> > healed by Him, but who continued to sin:
> >

> > "See you are well. Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to
> > you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen.
>

> I notice however that the list was completely lost on you !

Not for the discerning.

> either that or you pretend it was.

You are projecting.

> 'He' created everything, I was taught as a gullible school boy.
> That means 'he' created all of those sicknesses and a couple of thousand more.
>
> care to comment ?

It is good for GOD to create that which He uses to punish those who
continue to sin.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), choose to stop
sinning by becoming Jesus' disciples so that we no longer are
afflicted by illnesses.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW thereby not sin as we rebuke you at each GOD-given
opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

bob young

Feb 9, 2009, 6:54:01 AM2/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/123088eed189344c?
> > >
> > > Your list serves well to remind us of Jesus' words to someone who was
> > > healed by Him, but who continued to sin:
> > >
> > > "See you are well. Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to
> > > you." -- LORD Jesus Christ
> > >
> > > Amen.
> > >
> > > "The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit
> > >
> > > Amen.
> >
> > I notice however that the list was completely lost on you !
>
> Not for the discerning.
>
> > either that or you pretend it was.
>
> You are projecting.
>
> > 'He' created everything, I was taught as a gullible school boy.
> > That means 'he' created all of those sicknesses and a couple of thousand more.
> >
> > care to comment ?
>
> It is good for GOD to create that which He uses to punish those who
> continue to sin.

So that means in your crazy world a child born with severe epilepsy is some kind of
a sinner.. . . !

Sickening - I do not know how you have the gall to project this lunacy here on a
daily basis.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2009, 8:55:24 AM2/9/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > I notice however that the list was completely lost on you !
>>
>> Not for the discerning.
>>
>> > either that or you pretend it was.
>>
>> You are projecting.
>>
>> > 'He' created everything, I was taught as a gullible school boy.
>> > That means 'he' created all of those sicknesses and a couple of thousand more.
>> >
>> > care to comment ?
>>
>> It is good for GOD to create that which He uses to punish those who
>> continue to sin.
>
>So that means in your crazy world a child born with severe epilepsy is some kind of
>a sinner.. . . !

GOD remains the frame of reference for defining all that is good:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to

be good by being mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given
opportunity as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

What we are teaching to prepare our neighbors, whom we love, for the
eventuality of a devastating Influenza Pandemic (Pan-Flu):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WIJ.com

bob young

Feb 12, 2009, 4:28:07 AM2/12/09

How cute . . . . !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2009, 4:36:35 AM2/12/09
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4d3663cbb92334d4?

> How cute . . . . !

Simply good.

Just as it is good to continue be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at

each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

Thommadura

Feb 12, 2009, 6:56:27 AM2/12/09

You know - Bob - if you really look at the people who are the theists in
these two groups - they largely have been represented by three people
over that last year - Monkfish, Andrew Chung, and Pastor Frank (WHo has
been missing recently too) - now add Dolf and a Holyfool to that list.

If this is the BEST religion can muster -= maybe the end of religion is
nearer than we thought!

dolf

Feb 12, 2009, 8:06:03 AM2/12/09
In what way was my substantiation of a semiotic and cosmological basis
to semitic religious belief deficient?

- dolf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2009, 10:29:14 AM2/12/09
dolf wrote:
>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>> You know - Bob - if you really look at the people who are the theists in
>> these two groups - they largely have been represented by three people
>> over that last year - Monkfish, Andrew Chung, and Pastor Frank (WHo has
>> been missing recently too) - now add Dolf and a Holyfool to that list.
>>
>> If this is the BEST religion can muster -= maybe the end of religion is
>> nearer than we thought!
>
>In what way was my substantiation of a semiotic and cosmological basis
>to semitic religious belief deficient?

Wiser to simply be mindful of WDJW and rebuke the mocker at each
GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires.

Good is what GOD wants:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/good

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
A disciple of LORD Jesus Christ

Fred Thomas

Feb 12, 2009, 4:07:16 PM2/12/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> dolf wrote:
>> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>> You know - Bob - if you really look at the people who are the theists in
>>> these two groups - they largely have been represented by three people
>>> over that last year - Monkfish, Andrew Chung, and Pastor Frank (WHo has
>>> been missing recently too) - now add Dolf and a Holyfool to that list.
>>>
>>> If this is the BEST religion can muster -= maybe the end of religion is
>>> nearer than we thought!
>> In what way was my substantiation of a semiotic and cosmological basis
>> to semitic religious belief deficient?
>
> Wiser to simply be mindful of WDJW and rebuke the mocker at each
> GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires.

Wiser to simply be mindful of what Bahá'u'lláh wants and rebuke the mocker at
each Ahura-Mazda given opportunity as Ahura-Mazda desires.

bob young

Feb 13, 2009, 12:11:05 AM2/13/09

Thommadura wrote:

Good point. I generally respond to holyfool because he does not resort to
verbal attacks and insults. dolf I never open now after seeing his first
efforts. As for Frank I do hope nothing terrible has happened to him, i
have lost count of the number of laughs and chuckles has has provided over
the years. He will be sorely missed

He may be on his way back to The Philippines of course. He is happy there,
where religion works for just about everyone. Wonderful people - I would
be the last to tell them their god was a myth.

Cheers

Bob

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2009, 4:14:35 AM2/13/09
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> > dolf wrote:
> >> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> >> In what way was my substantiation of a semiotic and cosmological basis
> >> to semitic religious belief deficient?
> >
> > Wiser to simply be mindful of WDJW and rebuke the mocker at each
> > GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires.
> >
> Wiser to simply be mindful of what Bah�'u'll�h wants and rebuke the mocker at

> each Ahura-Mazda given opportunity as Ahura-Mazda desires.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" despite months of trying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/551d7a0c5bf5d699?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

[...]

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Fred Thomas

Feb 13, 2009, 6:35:58 AM2/13/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Wiser to simply be mindful of WDJW and rebuke the mocker at each
>>> GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires.
>>>
>> Wiser to simply be mindful of what Bah�'u'll�h wants and rebuke the mocker at
>> each Ahura-Mazda given opportunity as Ahura-Mazda desires.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
> you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD" despite months of trying:

I haven't been trying Andy.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2009, 9:20:41 AM2/13/09
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7919e29f921d3c7?

>I haven't been trying Andy.

Your giving up is quite understandable:

http://JiL4ever.net

Fred Thomas

Feb 13, 2009, 6:21:33 PM2/13/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c7919e29f921d3c7?
>>>
>> I haven't been trying Andy.
>
> Your giving up is quite understandable:
Who gave up? The truth is simple, I just do not want to, nor need to. Your "holy
god" can not influence anything, it's imaginary. Simply put I say what I want,
when I want, where I want.

Anon

Feb 13, 2009, 10:17:00 PM2/13/09
In article
<73b5b918-3edc-44a6...@e18g2000yqo.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon, Andrew B. Chung) despairingly posted:

There is no God but God, and Mohammed is his prophet.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2009, 10:31:08 PM2/13/09
convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

> >> I haven't been trying Andy.
> >
> > Your giving up is quite understandable:
>

> Who gave up?

You as evident by your writing "I haven't been trying Andy."

> The truth is simple,

Truth is simple.

> I just do not want to, nor need to.

You simply can't say "Jesus is LORD" without the help of the Holy
Spirit:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

> Your "holy god" can not influence anything, it's imaginary.

HIS choosing to be invisible does not make Him imaginary.

> Simply put I say what I want, when I want, where I want.

May visiting the following web site enlighten you and other non-
christians who are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because the
Holy Spirit is not will to help you:

http://JiL4ever.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

http://T3WiJ.com

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

http://WDJW.net

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

http://JiL4ever.net

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Fred Thomas

Feb 14, 2009, 8:45:58 AM2/14/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your giving up is quite understandable:
>>
>> Who gave up?
>
> You as evident by your writing "I haven't been trying Andy."

Truth is simple, one would first have to make an attempt at something before one
can give up. To say Jesus is a lord: meaning prince, a feudal superior, a god or
deity, is simply untrue. Jesus is a myth or legend in a group of many myths or
legends form that period of time.

The truth is simple, you need mental health.

>> The truth is simple,
>
> Truth is simple.
>
>> I just do not want to, nor need to.
>
> You simply can't say "Jesus is LORD" without the help of the Holy
> Spirit:

My speech ability is just fine, I can say what I want, when I want, where I want.

::: truth checker :::

Feb 14, 2009, 12:26:48 PM2/14/09
Hey, you lost it!

In news:gn6huv$3h7$1...@news.motzarella.org,