A Spirit-guided JiL4ever thought about being good

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2009, 7:37:49 PM2/1/09
Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right (per Jeremiah 9:24 and the Holy Spirit).

This is the frame of reference for defining good.

Being good is thinking **and** doing what GOD wants (i.e. WDJW).

Being bad is thinking **or** doing what GOD does not want.

What I have been witnessing is that mortal humans on planet earth
start being bad (i.e. either thinking **or** doing what GOD does not
want) from the outset even as neonates.

As soon as we stop being hungry, we receive the indication that we
have just thought **or** did something that GOD did not want.

It truly is that simple and universal:

http://JiL4ever.net

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus (T3WIJ):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?