+ Proving the existence of GOD scientifically on 10/04/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2018, 2:10:37 PM10/4/18
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
> >
> > Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
> >
> > Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > Non-christian: "So what?"
> >
> > Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
> >
> > Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
> >
> > Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
> >
> > Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XgfO7Da8R-o/4duvYtUP66YJ

Christian: "How about 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole'?"

Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."

Christian: "See, you can say things that we both know to be untrue
including your earlier statement that you 'can't say anything that you
believe is untrue.' So go ahead and prove you can say 'Jesus is LORD'
by doing it or else end up proving that 'no one can say "Jesus is
LORD" except by the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3)"

Non-christian: "I can't"

Christian: "Actually, you just proved that my saying 'Jesus is LORD'
is my showing you LORD Almighty GOD"

Bottom line: Apologetics is no longer needed for we, who are GOD's
http://WDJW.net/Redeemed , always have the LORD our GOD as evidence of
Himself thereby always proving that atheists like Richard Dawkins are
delusional in their falsely thinking that our belief in GOD is a
delusion.

Laus Deo :-)

http://WDJW.net/LausDeo

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace ( http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace
)." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really is the birthday of our risen LORD
Jesus 'Christ' of Nazareth. Laus Deo :-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from
around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 4, 2018, 5:14:25 PM10/4/18

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2018, 6:30:17 AM10/5/18
+ 10/05/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2018, 7:33:10 AM10/5/18
+ 10/05/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2018, 8:22:00 AM10/5/18
+ 10/05/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2018, 1:27:41 PM10/5/18
+ 10/05/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2018, 7:54:21 AM10/6/18
+ 10/06/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2018, 8:10:32 AM10/6/18
+ 10/06/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2018, 1:13:33 PM10/6/18
+ 10/06/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 6, 2018, 5:24:52 PM10/6/18
+ 10/06/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2018, 9:34:23 PM10/7/18
+ 10/07/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2018, 7:31:46 PM10/8/18
+ 10/08/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2018, 9:26:52 PM10/8/18
+ 10/08/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2018, 10:03:41 PM10/8/18
+ 10/08/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2018, 10:13:07 AM10/9/18
+ 10/09/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 9, 2018, 2:25:49 PM10/9/18
+ 10/09/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2018, 8:40:10 AM10/10/18
+ 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2018, 9:45:54 AM10/10/18
+ 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2018, 6:35:25 PM10/10/18
+ 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2018, 9:14:21 PM10/10/18
+ 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2018, 8:46:09 AM10/11/18
+ 10/11/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2018, 11:51:21 AM10/11/18
+ 10/11/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2018, 1:22:25 PM10/11/18
+ 10/11/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 11, 2018, 3:05:51 PM10/11/18
+ 10/11/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 7:07:22 AM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 8:41:11 AM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 8:45:29 AM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 1:57:33 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 2:40:43 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 5th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 2:52:43 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 6th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 3:09:16 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 7th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 3:47:28 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD an 8th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 4:54:25 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 9th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

%

Oct 12, 2018, 5:24:41 PM10/12/18
On 2018-10-12 3:08 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:31:31 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <ach...@EmoryCardiology.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <pplurc$st3$6...@news.mixmin.net> wrote:
>
>> + 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ
>
> No proof there.

prove you don't lick your nuts , you can't , well then , you do

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 5:39:09 PM10/12/18

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6Gas4x8n0GM/4haoUSVOAQAJ

>>> WTF, man!?!? WTF's my perishing soul, chopped liver??
>>> How's come you never pray for it?? How many times it been
>>> now you prayed for Persent's perishing soul and never
>>> mine? WTF's his perishing soul got that mine ain't?? Huh??
>>
>> He's prayed for mine as well. Of course, since I don't
>> give one hot shit about that imaginary entity he can pray
>> all he wants as long as it keeps him out of the medical
>> profession. If you want him to pray for yours you might
>> follow the example of others who've drawn his mealy mouthed
>> wrath.

Actually, there is no reason to either be angry about someone
blaspheming against the Holy Spirit nor pray for someone who has
consequently chosen to tragically become eternally condemned & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

As for being out of the medical profession, I am called to save it.

Only someone with an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense can
(Philippians 4:13) save the medical profession.

Laus DEO :-)

> all i do is send him a blank reply and ,
> i'm as good as got reserved seating in heaven

Only GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Moreover, yours has hardly been blank replies:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/6Gas4x8n0GM/4haoUSVOAQAJ

+++

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/fivxNKK7-1s/Wh0wF4kGBQAJ

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/B-dJ_iWGRk8/y7Wt5hwlAQAJ

>> **emphasis** added

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.support.diabetes/5PIVSncqKVE/EO9pmc0CEwAJ

>>> i'm using a voice to text program , i talk , it types
>>
>> I share with you, %, that your use of "..." (see **emphasis** above)
>> for a pause indicates that you are using a keyboard instead of "a
>> voice to text program" to post here on ASD which again indicates that
>> you do have the more fundamental ability to eat. So again, you do, in
>> fact, have the ability to eat at the moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> i just told you my situation ,
> i told you how i manage to get around it ,
> if you don't like that then you can ch? sh?

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that GOD softens your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart,
Persent, so that you'd come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of
Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to
GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right
now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://WDJW.net/VAT from around
the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewCare

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 5:41:04 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 10th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2018, 6:21:37 PM10/12/18
+ 10/12/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD an 11th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2018, 3:45:38 AM10/13/18
+ 10/13/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2018, 4:46:33 AM10/13/18
+ 10/13/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2018, 6:50:57 PM10/13/18
+ 10/13/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2018, 4:37:15 AM10/14/18
+ 10/14/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2018, 4:54:43 AM10/14/18
+ 10/14/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2018, 7:10:20 AM10/14/18
+ 10/14/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 14, 2018, 8:58:28 PM10/14/18
+ 10/14/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2018, 3:09:04 PM10/15/18
+ 10/15/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2018, 9:17:41 PM10/15/18
+ 10/15/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 6:21:17 AM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 8:39:39 AM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 2nd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Rev. Ken Jones

Oct 16, 2018, 11:11:47 AM10/16/18
On 10/12/2018 5:08 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:31:31 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <ach...@EmoryCardiology.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> <pplurc$st3$6...@news.mixmin.net> wrote:
>
>> + 10/10/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ
>

> No proof there.

Science is not in the proof business, science
proves nothing, so why demand proof from religion?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 11:36:36 AM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 3rd time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 5:15:44 PM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 4th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Rev. Ken Jones

Oct 16, 2018, 6:07:17 PM10/16/18
On 10/16/2018 2:06 PM, Attila wrote:
> On Tue, 16 Oct 2018 11:11:48 -0400, "Rev. Ken Jones" <"Rev. Ken
> Jones"@gmail.com> in alt.atheism with message-id
> As long as it is clear that a belief is being discussed and not
> something that is factual, fine. But evidence is required for
> anything asserted as being factual or real.
>
> The subject here appears to be proving the existence of a god, which
> is clearly outside of a simple belief.

YOu've heard the old saying. "Proof is only in death and taxes".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 6:34:18 PM10/16/18
Rev. Ken Jones wrote:

> YOu've heard the old saying. "Proof is only in death and taxes".

It is written that we are to "prove all things." (1 Thessalonians
5:21)

Therefore, for those of us, who are believers, to not prove the
existence of GOD is to sin.

It is further written that the LORD commands us to stop sinning (John
5:14).

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Rev. Ken, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

John

Oct 16, 2018, 8:00:05 PM10/16/18

There is at least one youtube video where a non-believer says "Jesus is
Lorrd".

That is complete refutation.

>> YOu've heard the old saying. "Proof is only in death and taxes".
>
>It is written that we are to "prove all things." (1 Thessalonians
>5:21)
>
>Therefore, for those of us, who are believers, to not prove the
>existence of GOD is to sin.
>
>It is further written that the LORD commands us to stop sinning (John
>5:14).

In 1 John:
1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
is not in us.

>So how are you ?

Fine thank you.>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 8:01:44 PM10/16/18
Attila wrote:

> I used the word "proof" because the origional post contained it.
>
> I have yet to see any valid evidence supporting the existence of any
> god.

Actually, the link is both valid (i.e. working) and evidence (i.e.
contains irrefutable scientific proof of the existence of GOD).

Any proof by a Ph.D. scientist using the scientific principles of
observation, reasoning, and logic is by definition scientific.

In the interim, I am wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Attila, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 8:22:57 PM10/16/18
eternally condemned & ever more cursed "John" nymshifter wrote:

> There is at least one youtube video where a non-believer says "Jesus is
> Lorrd".

I have never seen one.

For it is written that ...

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1
Corinthians 12:13).

>That is complete refutation.

Such refutation doesn't exist because there is no reason for the Holy
Spirit to help non-believers say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
(Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) until GOD saves them.

>>> YOu've heard the old saying. "Proof is only in death and taxes".
>>
>> It is written that we are to "prove all things." (1 Thessalonians
>> 5:21)
>>
>> Therefore, for those of us, who are believers, to not prove the
>> existence of GOD is to sin.
>>
>> It is further written that the LORD commands us to stop sinning (John
>> 5:14).
>
> In 1 John:
> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
> is not in us.

For someone to say they "have no sin" is to say that they've never
sinned.

For someone to say, they "repent" means they've stopped sinning.

The command to "stop sinning" (John 5:14) is the command to repent.

Those who cannot prove that GOD exists are those who cannot repent.

+++

Within the thread titled "><> Being wonderfully hungry on 01/16/18
..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked:

> Does this mean the 13 starving children rescued must be nearly prfect and
> healthy?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/aYg5AnsrNn0/vnVXV9wHAgAJ

No.

Children (and adults) who say they're "starving" (Genesis 25:32)
instead of saying they're "wonderfully hungry" (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) are neither perfect (Matthew 5:48) nor
healthy (John 5:14).

Moreover, whoever calls themselves "Wonderful" (Isaiah 9:6), as you've
done here, also suffers from the delusion that they're GOD on top of
the pre-existing "hunger is starvation" (2 Kings 6:29) delusion (2
Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally condemned (Mark 3:29).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Within the thread titled **Exposing the "hunger is starvation"
(Genesis 25:32) delusion (2 Thessalonians 2:11) of the eternally
condemned on 01/01/18 ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE

... someone eternally condemned and tormented asked on 01/15/18:

> Dr. chung, would you define "Schizoaffective Disorder" for us and provide
> some example symptoms?

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/GdUA8Ed9AAAJ

"Schizoaffective disorder is a mental disorder in which a person
experiences a combination of schizophrenia symptoms, such as
hallucinations or delusions, and mood disorder symptoms, such as
depression or mania."

Source:
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizoaffective-disorder/symptoms-causes/syc-20354504

The key "example symptom" relevant here in your case would be your
"having false, fixed beliefs, despite evidence to the contrary"
specifically being the "hunger is starvation" (Genesis 25:32)
false&fixed belief (delusion prophesied at 2 Thessalonians 2:11) being
vanquished for other readers at:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/dDW90vO_2LE/XXLJsNBdAAAJ

The reason for the disorder is GOD cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you to have
the mental-illness-causing http://HeartMDPD.com/VAT which is a
consequence of overeating (eating more than 32 oz/day of food
according to what's written at Revelation 6:6) which is the deadly
(Proverb 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever by expanding His curse to also include your
**extended** household more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of
Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://WDJW.net/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://JiL4ever.net/VAT
from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 8:45:31 PM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 5th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

John

Oct 16, 2018, 8:55:25 PM10/16/18

One poster offers a theory:

>> There is at least one youtube video where a non-believer says "Jesus is
>> Lorrd".
>
>I have never seen one.
>
>>"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit" (1
>Corinthians 12:13).
>
>>That is complete refutation.
>
>Such refutation doesn't exist because there is no reason for the Holy
>Spirit to help non-believers say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth

Tautology.

Thus spake a non-bliever, directly addressing the poster and his theory in
its title:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

>>> It is further written that the LORD commands us to stop sinning (John
>>> 5:14).
>>
>> In 1 John:
>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth
>> is not in us.
>
>For someone to say they "have no sin" is to say that they've never
>sinned.
>
>For someone to say, they "repent" means they've stopped sinning.

Good try, no cigar, the greek does not support that theory.

The 1 John below has a greek verb tense that speaks of a continuing state;
not a past or completed state .

It was written to christian believers; the greek grammer also shows John is
including himself in it:

1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
not in us.

1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word
is not in us.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 9:10:30 PM10/16/18
Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

>>> Corinthians 12:13).
>>
>>> That is complete refutation.
>>
>> Such refutation doesn't exist because there is no reason for the Holy
>> Spirit to help non-believers say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth
>
> Tautology.

An explanation of an observation is not a repeat (tautology) of the
observation.

> Thus spake a non-bliever, directly addressing the poster and his theory in
> its title:
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

David Silverman (aka Sanity's Little Helper & ArchRationalist), in the
making of his YouTube video, discovered that he actually believes in
his heart (Romans 10:9) that GOD raised Jesus up from the dead as
evident by the Holy Spirit helping him say "Jesus is LORD" (1
Corinthians 12:3) unto salvation (Romans 10:10):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/RmjsKr1z3Ws/xqpPAZPb9kYJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 9:20:54 PM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 6th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 9:31:17 PM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD a 7th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 16, 2018, 9:40:42 PM10/16/18
+ 10/16/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD an 8th time ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 17, 2018, 1:33:07 PM10/17/18
+ 10/17/18 Again easily proving the existence of GOD ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Ym8TcuRVTkY/sftIKtncAwAJ