<135> Again praying for GSI's (aka St.John Smythe-Itchy's) perishing soul on 07/03/20 ...

HeartDoc Andrew

Jul 3, 2020, 8:00:05 PM7/3/20
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT
>> from around the heart

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/OJNGjWpUG-I/H81rCYOGBgAJ

GSI wrote in part:

> A mother who is accused of starving her daughter to death after the 16-
> year-old died weighing just 40 pounds was obsessed with the teachings of
> a doctor who advocates being 'wonderfully hungry.'

LORD Jesus Christ is our #1 example of the One Who is wonderfully hungry (Luke 24:42).

Therefore, this teaching is about the LORD our Mighty (Isaiah 9:6) GOD.

> Dr Andrew Chung, a cardiologist who graduated from one of the most
> prestigious medical schools in the nation, mixes scripture with his
> medical advice and encourages his followers to eat just two pounds a
> day -- less than half what the average American consumes.

Yes, the average American is overeating more than twice what they should.

Overeating is, in fact, the deadly (Proverbs 23:2) Adam&Eve sin (Hebrews 12:1) of gluttony.

And what is our daily portion (i.e. daily bread in "the LORD's prayer") ?

"2 pounds of wheat for a day's wages" (Revelation 6:6)

Source:
http://biblehub.com/revelation/6-6.htm

It is also described in the Bible that the disciples of Jesus Christ of Nazareth harvested raw wheat to eat on the Sabbath instead of barley.

This would also be the omer, which is the right amount "for each person according to their need" (Exodus 16:16).

"An omer of manna weighs 2 pounds" -- Holy Spirit (referring to Revelation 6:6)

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Yafhnu5MZFY/ncKwqNrfBgAJ

> Ebony Berry, 38,is friends with Dr Chung, he said.

Yes, she is.

And, she's still saying/writing that she's wonderfully hungry despite now being in prison after pleading down to involuntary manslaughter for not taking her now-deceased daughter to a pediatrician for what likely was her contracting a parasitic disease (possibly a brain amoeba) from the multiple **documented** (by both DFACS and police) times she ran away from her http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Luke 24:42) mom **and** siblings because of being http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29).

> After her daughter,
> Markea Blakely-Berry, died on Saturday and she was arrested for murder,
> Dr Chung also visited her in jail.

As friends should.

Yes, and now they (the police officers) are also saying they are http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) after learning that being http://bit.ly/h_angry (Genesis 25:32) puts them in danger of being cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD so that their body cams would possibly record their misbehaving terribly and shooting unarmed people.

GSI (aka St.John Smythe-Itchy) wrote:

> Who are you to judge the condition of anyone's soul, you
> arrogant sick creep.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XLpEpoxeecU/cva84O8LFjgJ

Determining the perishing condition of your soul has been a diagnosis made by a physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ), who has an http://bit.ly/EternalMedicalLicense , after testing you to see if you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10).

You cannot:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce695f32decbd362?

Diagnosis is not judgment.

Your confusion here is consistent with the perishing condition of your soul.

This along with your lying (name-calling is lying) is consistent with your still needing to be born again (John 3:3 & 5) of water and the Spirit of truth, Who is the Holy Spirit ( http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit ).

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray that GOD softens your stony (Ezekiel 11:19-20 & 36:26) heart so that you, GSI, would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus Christ of Nazareth (John 14:6) --> http://T3WiJ.com Amen.

Laus DEO !

Don't be an Ayoob:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for the heart:

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart ...

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2020, 12:33:12 AM7/4/20
MichaelE wrote:
> Eternally condemned Miloch wrote:
>> MichaelE wrote:

>>> I am wonderfully hungry!
>
>> I think the ole Chungster is waiting for someone to post they're
>> 'wonderfully
>> horny'...so stay away from any words with sexual innuendo!
>> ...just a heads up

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/LZAnyqUnr-w/Zqo9zsaTAQAJ

You, eternally condemned Miloch, and now even your extended family,
would've been better off had you never been born.

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, Miloch, more than ever so that every member of
your family **and now even** your extended family die excruciatingly
painful deaths with multi-organ failure from COVID-19 as an admonition
to all, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.

Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Bottom line:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/O23NguTslhI/h5lE-mr0DAAJ

<begin trichotomy>

(1) Born-again (John 3:3 & 5) humans - Folks who have GOD's Help (i.e.
Holy Spirit) to stop (John 5:14) sinning by being
http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry (Philippians 4:12) **but** are still
able to choose via their own "free will" to be instead
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) trapped in the
entangling (Hebrews 12:1) deadly (i.e. killed immortals Adam&Eve) sin
of gluttony (Proverbs 23:2).

(2) Eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) humans - Folks who will never have
GOD's Help (i.e. Holy Spirit) to stop being
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (2 Kings 6:29) as evident by their
constant vainjangling (1 Timothy 1:6) about everything except how to
stop (John 5:14) sinning.

(3) Perishing humans - The remaining folks who may possibly (Matthew
19:26) become born-again (John 3:3 & 5) as new (2 Corinthians 5:17)
creatures in Christ.

<end trichotomy>

Suggested further reading:
http://T3WiJ.com

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Subject: The LORD says "Blessed are you who hunger now ..."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/e4sW8dr44rM/NSkTJxvFBAAJ

> Shame on andrew, look at his red face.

LIE.

The color of my face in **not** visible here on USENET nor is the
color of my face red for those who can see me.

> He is trying to pull a fast one. His scripture bit is found among these:
>
> '14 Bible verses about Spiritual Hunger'

Such are the lies coming from the lying pens of the
http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry (Genesis 25:32) commentators.

That which is "spiritual" is independent of time so that there
would've been no reference to "now."

Therefore, the LORD is referring to physical hunger here instead of
the spiritual "hunger and thirst for righteousness" elsewhere in
Scripture.

Indeed, physical hunger can **not** coexist with physical thirst
because the latter results in the loss of saliva needed for physical
hunger.

It is when we hunger for food "now" (Luke 6:21a) that we are able to
eat food "now."

No such time constraints exist for "spiritual hunger."

Moreover, the perspective of Luke 6:21a through the eyes of a
physician (i.e. Dr. Luke) would be logically expected to be physical
instead of spiritual.

All glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD for His compelling you to
unwittingly demonstrate your ever worsening cognitive condition which
is tragically a consequence of His cursing (Jeremiah 17:5) you more
than ever.

Laus DEO !

+++

someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
(in a vain attempt to refute posts about being wonderfully hungry)

> Psalms
> 81:10 I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
> open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Indeed, receiving a mouthful (Psalm 81:10) of manna from GOD will only
make His http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed want even more, so that we're
even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO !

> Proverbs

> 13:25 The righteous has enough to satisfy his appetite, But the stomach of
> the wicked is in need.

Indeed, the righteous know to be satisfied (Luke 6:21a) with an omer
(Exodus 16:16) of manna, while the wicked need (Proverbs 13:25) this
knowledge as evident by their eating until they are full (i.e.
satiated).

> Joel
> 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of
> the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my
> people shall never be ashamed.

Indeed, an omer (32 ounces per Revelation 6:6) of manna is plenty
(Joel 2:26) with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD and to
the shame of you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned.

Laus DEO ! !

> Psalms
> 107 For he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things.

Indeed, being filled (Psalm 107:9) with an omer (Exodus 16:16) of
manna is a Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) thing while being satiated (i.e.
full) is evil.

> Acts
> 14:17 "Yet he did not leave himself without witness, for he did good by
> giving you rains from heaven and fruitful seasons, satisfying
> your hearts with food and gladness."

In the interim, you, who are eternally (Mark 3:29) condemned, will
never be satisfied (Acts 14:17) because you are ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/uCPb3ldOv5M/KgM8NFKuAQAJ

+++

> someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD perseverated:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>
>> Subject: a very very very simple definition of sin ...

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/mXmFD9kIocc/y8GNXircBQAJ

>> Does andrew's "definition" agree with scripture? Let's see in 1 John:

Actually, sin is **not** defined in 1 John 1:8-10

>> John wrote this to christians. The greek grammer (sic) speaks of an
ongoing
>> status. He includes himself in that status.

John was a Jew instead of a Greek so there is really no reason to
think that Greek grammar is relevant here.

>> 1:8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is
>> not in us.
>>
>> 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our
sins,
>> and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
>>
>> 1:10 If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his
word is
>> not in us.

John also wrote earlier at John 5:14 that LORD Jesus commands:

"Now stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." (John 5:14)

And, indeed, your being eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) & ever more
cursed (Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD, as evident by your ever worsening
cognitive deficits, is really worse.

Now again, here's how to really stop sinning as LORD Jesus commands
(John 5:14):

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2-Qpn-o81J4/ldGubKEZAgAJ

Spirit, Who causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) me to hunger right now (Luke
6:21a), I again pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that GOD continues to curse
(Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29), more
than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! ! !

Pastorio.

day just 9+ years ago:

Again, this is done ...

http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory (
http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy
8:3) when He blesses us right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 4, 2020, 7:40:16 AM7/4/20
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Fourmus wrote:

>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/NnBP0R27YQQ/KX28rw2FAwAJ
>>
>>> I am wonderfully hungry, humbled for his kingdom come. For the scriptures rest without him, but ne'er do I.
>>
>> I note that you, Fourmus, are now "rapture ready," which means being
>> "where" (Luke 17:37) we all need to be mindfully located to be ready
>> to meet up with the LORD immediately prior to the Great Tribulation,
>> having just now used http://WDJW.net/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) to buckle on the full armor (Ephesians 6:11) of GOD.
>>
>> While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
>> (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our
>> Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us, Fourmus, "much
>> more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have
>> much more of His help to always say/write that we're "wonderfully
>> hungry" ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) in all ways including
>> especially caring to http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to
>> love (John 15:12) as our LORD loves (John 15:13) us, with all glory (
>> http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of
>> Nazareth. Amen.
>>
>> Laus DEO !
>>
>> Be hungrier, which really is wonderfully healthier especially for
>> diabetics and other heart disease patients:
>>
>> http://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrewToutsHunger (Luke 6:21a) with all glory
>> to GOD, Who causes us to hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) when He blesses us
>> right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the http://bit.ly/HeartVAT
>> from around the heart

right now (Luke 6:21a) thereby removing the disease-causing
http://bit.ly/HeartVAT from around the heart ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 5, 2020, 10:14:17 PM7/5/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 7, 2020, 11:13:47 PM7/7/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 9, 2020, 10:41:38 AM7/9/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 15, 2020, 4:44:58 PM7/15/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 16, 2020, 12:29:44 AM7/16/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2020, 9:30:07 AM7/17/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 17, 2020, 3:01:42 PM7/17/20
<135> 07/17/20 Again praying a 2nd time here ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/2nitLWDA0VA/om-dgVEeAwAJ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2020, 8:09:01 PM7/19/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2020, 1:35:28 AM7/22/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2020, 5:11:31 PM7/23/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2020, 8:41:32 PM8/1/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2020, 9:26:06 AM8/4/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 9, 2020, 1:17:06 PM8/9/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 16, 2020, 12:29:55 PM8/16/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 21, 2020, 8:04:57 PM8/21/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 28, 2020, 7:00:30 PM8/28/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 30, 2020, 9:44:47 PM8/30/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2020, 10:20:05 AM9/8/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2020, 7:40:59 PM9/9/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2020, 2:14:17 PM9/11/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2020, 1:29:28 PM9/13/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2020, 9:08:44 AM9/15/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 16, 2020, 8:27:10 AM9/16/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2020, 6:04:19 PM9/17/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2020, 6:24:40 PM9/18/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 19, 2020, 9:16:37 PM9/19/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2020, 5:36:01 PM9/21/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 24, 2020, 2:37:45 AM9/24/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2020, 3:56:38 AM9/26/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 28, 2020, 9:55:25 AM9/28/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 1, 2020, 6:12:14 AM10/1/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 3, 2020, 1:25:50 PM10/3/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 5, 2020, 12:40:08 PM10/5/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 7, 2020, 2:06:30 PM10/7/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 8, 2020, 7:50:43 PM10/8/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 10, 2020, 10:59:32 AM10/10/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 13, 2020, 8:38:46 AM10/13/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 15, 2020, 4:17:00 PM10/15/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2020, 6:57:02 AM10/20/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2020, 6:14:50 PM10/21/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 25, 2020, 7:05:06 PM10/25/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2020, 5:36:57 PM10/31/20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 7, 2020, 3:35:58 PM11/7/20
<135> 11/07/20 Again, here's how ...

James wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> (Rev1:7) 10/20/20 Again here ...
>>
>> James wrote:

>>> There is nothing in the Bible that says they committed the sin of
>>> gluttony.
>>
>> The definition of gluttony is having **eaten** more than needed.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/kQfVjI6krj0/o-EMscKhBAAJ
>
> If its not in the Bible, we have no way of knowing that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/VCpuEQudr5Y/dz9_yu3mBAAJ

The way (John 14:6) to know true (John 21:24) things, including the
definition of gluttony, outside of the Bible is by learning from LORD
Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Who is the truth, for it's written in the
Bible that ...

"Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were
written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room
for the books that would be written." (John 21:25)

>>> Their sin was stealing fruit from a tree that didn't belong
>>> to them: Gen 3:11,
>>>
>>> "Have you **eaten** from the tree from which I commanded you not to eat?”
>>
>> **emphasis** added.
>>
>> This is why it's additionally written at Proverbs 23:2
>>
>> "and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony."
>>
>> Which means that it's better to commit suicide, which isn't sin, than
>> to commit gluttony, which is A&E's original sin.
>
> Look at the context. Vs 1:
>
> "When you sit down to eat with a king,
> Carefully consider what is before you;"
>
> If you eat more than the king, that could embarrass him. And that
> would put your life in jeopardy.

The context of the Bible is that GOD is the "KING of kings"
(Revelation 19:16). Moreover, GOD is omnipotent so that none are able
to eat as much as GOD much less more than GOD.

Thus, we learn from Proverbs 23:1-2 that indeed ...

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)

Therefore, what is written at Proverbs 23:2 indicates that we prepare
to take our own life with the "knife at our throat" because it's
better to have our life destroyed by our own hand than to have our
soul destroyed by GOD for our committing the sin of gluttony.

"It is better for you to commit suicide than to lose your soul" --
Holy Spirit (referring to Matthew 16:26)

>> **Emphasis** added.
>>
>> Thus, it is very clearly written here that Eve "took some" of "the
>> fruit of the tree" instead of "stole some," therefore the sin for Eve
>> is **not** theft, but gluttony.
>
> That tree didn't belong to her to eat from.

Neither do all the other trees in the Garden of Eden (Genesis 2:15)

> And she knew it.

She wasn't present for GOD's command to Adam to know it:

"“You are free to **eat** from any tree in the garden; but you must
not **eat** from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when
you **eat** from it you will certainly die.” (Genesis 2:16-17)

**Emphasis** added.

Instead, she learned the command from Adam, who apparently added to
GOD's words with his own that Eve also not touch the fruit or she'd
die. The latter is what gave an opening for satan to deceive Eve.

> If you
> take something that didn't belong to you, it's called stealing.

Neither Adam nor Eve confessed to the sin of stealing.

Instead, they both confessed to the sin of having eaten more than they
needed.

"The woman You put here with me -- she gave me some fruit from the
tree, and I ate it." -- Adam (Genesis 3:12)

"The serpent deceived me, and I ate." -- Eve (Genesis 3:13)

"The definition of gluttony is having eaten more than needed." -- Holy
Spirit (again referring to Proverbs 23:1-2)