JFK Assassination Forum Archives -- Misc. Topics Of Interest (Part 104)

David Von Pein

Jul 2, 2009, 5:27:36 PM7/2/09
ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 104):

KENNEDY PHOTOS:
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic=783.msg9343.html#msg9343

FUNNY STUFF ABOUT CONSPIRACY-LOVING RETARDS....AND AN "FYI":
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f4da7eec085d486e

BOOK REVIEW -- "OSWALD'S GAME":
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/after-hours-lounge/289377-book-review-oswalds-game.html

"INSIDE THE TARGET CAR" AND GARY MACK:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/8217880bc4f4e937
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/ccd92c3aec75873d
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/95838833d7df8c72

SBT TIMING:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/294891d7e0b78c88
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/2e0b6ef3660037bb

JACK DOUGHERTY AND LEE OSWALD:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/a6c06b77e1886f6f

THE RIFLE:
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/htf/3574819-post.html

ED HOFFMAN:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/f5024ecd2fbe8738

THE BULLET SHELLS:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/cb38bcb223e8643c

MORE STUFF:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/msg/881ae93d0cb8c108
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/1f77d22d53c79223
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/75270a8e4d41fffa
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/61f48f17babc469b
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/898dd42babda1f1f
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/78e35d388029781e
http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,778.msg9337.html#msg9337
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/0e9c5d26d666894e

aeffects

Jul 2, 2009, 5:59:33 PM7/2/09
On Jul 2, 2:27 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> ARCHIVED JFK ASSASSINATION FORUM POSTS OF INTEREST (PART 104):

no advertising shithead.....

David Von Pein

Jul 4, 2009, 8:26:12 AM7/4/09

A person with the username "Crossboy56" provided my daily laugh when
he said this in a comment attached to one of my YouTube videos:

>>> "She [Marina Oswald] sent [Lee] Oswald in the street to hand out the papers [LHO's FPCC pamphlets]. She told him that if he handed out the papers that she would sleep with him." <<<

Little did anyone know (except for "Crossboy") that Lee Oswald was
being forced out into the New Orleans streets in the hot summer of
1963 to distribute handbills just in order to have intimate relations
with the woman he was married to at the time.

The things Lee had to do just to get a little tail. Tsk, tsk.

(And I wonder if Judyth Vary Baker was aware of this?)

:-)

www.YouTube.com/DavidVonPein

David Von Pein

Jul 8, 2009, 9:51:06 AM7/8/09

A CONSPIRACY KOOK CALLING HIMSELF "VIDEO JOHN" AT IMDB.COM SAID:

>>> "Dear Dave, It doesn't matter, Sir. It's still the same old BS that the WC & WCR was created to "sell" the American public. It didn't work then and it can't today either. Face 'the facts' here; only 11% of America has "fallen for" your constant stories that only 'prop up' the political fiction the WCR was appointed to create. All the 'links', DVD's, or printed pages, can't make a lie into the truth. There's still to much proof to the contrary." <<<

DVP SAYS:

Dear "VideoJohn",

The type of multi-gun conspiracy that you conspiracy theorists
advocate is absolutely impossible -- unless a whole bunch of people
(from all walks of life) are/were liars and unless all of the physical
evidence in the entire JFK/Tippit case is fake/phony/manipulated.

And do you really wish to travel down the rocky road marked "All
Evidence Is Fake"?

Really?

Why not try using some ordinary common sense for a change...instead of
lapping up every silly thing spewed by the likes of Garrison, Stone,
Lane, Armstrong, et al?

I have yet to meet the CTer with an abundance of "common sense" (at
least when talking about the JFK assassination, at any rate).

At this point in time (some 46 years after the assassination), I doubt
that a conspiracy theorist exists who possesses very much common sense
at all when it comes to John Kennedy's murder (or J.D. Tippit's).

>>> "Arguments based on fiction are invalid." <<<

That's a great "pot/kettle" remark...coming as it does from a rabid
conspiracy theorist who believes almost any make-believe tripe (aka
"fiction") that comes down the pike.

Allow me to re-word VideoJohn's quote so that it's much more
appropriate (and much more accurate):

Arguments based on the beliefs of a bunch of conspiracy-happy kooks
are invalid.

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

David Von Pein

Jul 8, 2009, 9:51:37 AM7/8/09
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2009, 10:18:36 PM7/9/09

>>> "Go to this link to Jim DiEugenio's CTKA website [www.ctka.net/alerts.html] and click on the link to Discovery Channel's viewer feedback forms to let them know your displeasure over their past JFK assassination propaganda programs." <<<

Typical kook behavior --- the conspiracy-flavored nuts don't like the
results of the Discovery Channel programs (naturally), so they have to
whine and pout and write letters of discontent.

The same thing occurred in June 2007 at the JFK-Lancer kook shop
(forum), when Debra Conway decided to launch a petition to protest the
upcoming Tom Hanks 10-hour mini-series.

Conway even had this to say in late June of 2007 (which was a mere 20
days after the "Reclaiming History" mini-series project was announced
to the public):

"Inside sources tell me the HBO project is dead, wasn't really
ever alive. I even took down the petition -- but I am still mailing it
to Playtone [Tom Hanks' production company]." -- Debra Conway; June
27, 2007

www.JFKLancerForum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=60365&mesg_id=60365&page=1#60381

Maybe Debra should think about getting some "inside sources" that are
a little more reliable. Ya think?:

www.YouTube.com/watch?v=eU07-SUQv5Q

www.pbs.org/kcet/tavissmiley/archive/200903/20090316_paxton.html

www.ReclaimingHistory.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jul 9, 2009, 11:17:17 PM7/9/09
you're whining shithead.... Bugliosi is toast, burnt toast....
fini.... time for you to gravitate towards Mel Ayton, he needs a few
good butt-boys.... Lowry isn't cutting it!

On Jul 9, 7:18 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> Typical kook behavior --- the conspiracy-flavored nuts don't like the
> results of the Discovery Channel programs (naturally), so they have to
> whine and pout and write letters of discontent.
>
> The same thing occurred in June 2007 at the JFK-Lancer kook shop
> (forum), when Debra Conway decided to launch a petition to protest the
> upcoming Tom Hanks 10-hour mini-series.
>
> Conway even had this to say in late June of 2007 (which was a mere 20
> days after the "Reclaiming History" mini-series project was announced
> to the public):
>
>       "Inside sources tell me the HBO project is dead, wasn't really
> ever alive. I even took down the petition -- but I am still mailing it
> to Playtone [Tom Hanks' production company]." -- Debra Conway; June
> 27, 2007
>

> www.JFKLancerForum.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=3&topic_id=...

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jul 9, 2009, 11:29:05 PM7/9/09
On Jul 9, 8:25 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:
> www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,797.msg9634.html#msg9634

> This snippet from Prof. McAdams' website should be required reading
> for all anti-SBT conspiracy theorists.

hell with .john shithead.... he created you, nowYOU are ours.....

<snip the nutter-troll nonsense>

David Von Pein

Jul 9, 2009, 11:36:08 PM7/9/09

www.JFKAssassinationForum.com/index.php/topic,797.msg9634.html#msg9634

>>> "How could the single bullet remain that pristine after smashing all these bones?" <<<

This snippet from Prof. McAdams' website should be required reading

for all anti-SBT conspiracy theorists. My guess is that virtually
nobody on this forum [www.JFKAssassinationForum.com] knows about this
test that was done to simulate the condition of a Carcano bullet after
if had struck a wrist bone at reduced velocity (just like with
Governor Connally's wrist in Dallas):

Quoting from John McAdams' website:

"When a bullet just like Commission Exhibit 399 is fired through
a human wrist bone at 2,000 [feet] per second, it is almost certain to
be badly mangled. But when CE 399 hit Connally's wrist it had been
slowed by transiting Kennedy's torso and tumbling through Connally's
chest. When it finally hit the hard radius bone, it was traveling
about 1,000 feet per second. Dr. Martin Fackler, President of the
International Wound Ballistics Association, fired a round identical to
Oswald's bullet through a human wrist at 1,100 feet per second. Here
is the resulting bullet:"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/bullet1.jpg

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/sbt.htm

[End McAdams' Site Quote.]

As can be seen, the test bullet in the picture linked above looks
absolutely perfect and pristine....and this is AFTER the bullet had
been fired through a human wrist bone at a velocity of 1,100 fps.

Another good visual demonstration of how tough a Mannlicher-Carcano/
Western Cartridge bullet is (like the ones Oswald fired into Kennedy
and Connally on 11/22/63) can be seen in the 2004 Discovery Channel
documentary "JFK: BEYOND THE MAGIC BULLET", when a MC/WCC bullet is
fired into a large wooden log. The bullet penetrated several feet of
the log before it stopped. The missile was then dug out of the log,
and it looked perfect. It looked like it hadn't even been fired at
all. As mentioned by someone else in this thread, Dr. John Lattimer
performed a similar "wood" test using Carcano ammunition as well.

Now, when conspiracy theorists then come back with their usual
kneejerk response to that test with this inquiry -- If CE399 could
remain so undamaged, then why did the head-shot bullet act so
differently?

That question might be puzzling to some people, but regardless of the
fact that is has some theorists scratching their heads, that question
was answered years ago via tests that had MC/WCC bullets being fired
into actual human skulls to find out how such a bullet will behave.

Dr. Alfred Olivier did such a "skull" test in 1964 for the Warren
Commission, and Dr. Lattimer performed similar independent tests of
his own in the 1970s. And the results were strikingly similar to what
happened in Dallas in 1963:

http://reclaiming-history.googlegroups.com/web/120e.+FROM+JOHN+LATTIMER%27S+BOOK+--+BULLET+FRAGMENT+COMPARISONS?gda=Bw4i2HIAAADr6tC8UyTBgT86VBHer5Z9wxQpy42qmF0kqXWQKwrr4VFs9EF7twXEkBSos_MI_vt1D8Epav1Ie3GTr5-V36CwptYaS8mtW_Si4MQm8XOGdNgB_7apXkfR-kBSLGdekylV4u3aa4iAIyYQIqbG9naPgh6o8ccLBvP6Chud5KMzIQ&gsc=CjG_gRYAAABc8qQxvm0RP-UCAalLMSWtCtpUPP_jsdbKMm7AevvFgA

www.Blogger.com/profile/12501570830179992520

www.amazon.com/review/R2Y8HMTWRF6L2Q

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/69758897e673c5a2