I defended David Von Pein

John Canal

Jun 29, 2009, 5:29:33 PM6/29/09
This morning a friend and fellow JFK researcher and I were discussing the
positions of certain posters on this newsgroup--David Von Pein's name came up.
My friend doesn't like David--he said, "He's stubborn and so stupid he can't
even understand F8." I took strong exception to that uncalled for remark and
shot bacxk, "While David and I disagree on a whole lot, I know for a fact he's
not stupid. His spelling for example, is impeccable--he corrects my spelling all
the time, typo or not, and does a heck of a job at it. Moreover, don't let him
fool you", I went on--"I assure you he's not so stupid that he can't figure out
F8...on the contrary, I'm posiive he can but he knows it disproves his cowlick
entry theory....so to sustain the feasibility of that theory he pretends and
says that F8 is a 'mess' and no one should use it as evidence. He's not stupid,
I guarantee you--he's just very clever!"

It's okay, David, you don't have to thank me for defendng you....but I wish
you'd quit pretending you're stupid --I know better--and admit you can
understand F8 and that you realize it shows the entry in the skull near the
lateral [transverse] sinus which is roughly for inches from where the proposed
cowlick entry was supposed to be.

John Canal