"INSIDE THE TARGET CAR" AND GARY MACK

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2009, 3:41:45 PM6/22/09

A KOOK AT IMDB.COM GUSHED FORTH THE FOLLOWING IDIOCY:

>>> "[Gary] Mack and his pathetic attempts to sell the cover story are clearly a liability to the Lone Nut brigade. They haven't answered your question because they have no answer except the one that they are incapable of giving. That being the truth which is "Mack lies all the time because lies are the only way to keep this "story" going". I wouldn't be surprised if Mack suddenly takes a leave of absence from the Sixth Floor Museum. Even the lone nuts can see when something just isn't working." <<<

DVP THEN SAID:

The conspiracy nuts/retards act as if Gary Mack ALL BY HIMSELF is
holding the "lone assassin" scenario together with his bare hands.

~Big 'ol LOL here~

As if Gary Mack...or ANY single person...needs to do ANYTHING at all
in order to hold together the facts of the JFK assassination...with
those facts being: Lee Harvey Oswald killed two people in Dallas on
11/22/63, and he almost certainly acted alone. (And so did Mr. Ruby.)

Gary Mack could retire tomorrow and the "LN" scenario wouldn't crumble
to bits. How could it? It's built on a bedrock of facts -- facts that
Gary Mack HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.

As for the "JFK: Inside The Target Car" program -- it served its main
purpose very well (despite Mr. DiEugenio's and Ms. Cranor's seemingly-
endless efforts to rip the program to pieces with a million
meaningless words of criticism).

And that "main purpose" was to try and find out (via actual tests with
various types of rifles) if President Kennedy could have been shot in
the head with a gunshot that came from the FRONT of his automobile.

And the answer to that question is a firm and undeniable "No", the
President could not possibly have been shot in the head with a rifle
bullet that came from anywhere in FRONT of his car.

As the "Target Car" program amply demonstrated via actual tests, if a
frontal shot had hit JFK in the head, his head would have probably
either been completely blown off of his neck or would have resulted in
obvious damage to the LEFT side of his head (if a lower-powered rifle
like Oswald's Carcano had been used by a frontal gunman).

A secondary "purpose" that was accomplished during the November 2008
"Target Car" documentary was to see if Oswald's 6th-Floor gunshot to
JFK's head could be duplicated within a reasonable degree of accuracy.
And it was.

The shot from the simulated sixth-floor location did remove a larger
portion of the head of the surrogate dummy, but the general wound
pattern was similar to that of Kennedy's.

As in the similar skull tests done by Dr. Alfred Olivier for the
Warren Commission in 1964 and the later tests with human skulls done
by Dr. John K. Lattimer in the 1970s, it's possible that the extended
damage to a substitute skull is to be expected in tests like those,
due to the fact that a real-life human SCALP was not covering those
test skulls.

A real human scalp would tend to minimize the skull damage (to a small
extent at least), as Dr. Olivier fully explained during his 1964
Warren Commission testimony:

ARLEN SPECTER -- "And what does that show as to damage done to the
[test] skull?"

DR. ALFRED G. OLIVIER -- "It blew the whole side of the cranial cavity
away."

MR. SPECTER -- "How does that compare, then, with the damage inflicted
on President Kennedy?"

DR. OLIVIER -- "Very similar. I think they stated the length of the
defect, the missing skull was 13 centimeters, if I remember correctly.
This, in this case, it is greater, but you don't have the limiting
scalp holding the pieces in, so you would expect it to fly a little
more, but it is essentially a similar type wound."

MR. SPECTER -- "Does the human scalp work to hold in the human skull
in such circumstances, to a greater extent than the simulated matters
used?"

DR. OLIVIER -- "Yes, we take this into account."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/olivier.htm

But I'm sure that the conspiracy kooks of Planet Earth will continue
to cry "FOUL" when examining every single test that has ever been done
in trying to simulate the wounds of President Kennedy, including all
of the Discovery Channel specials.

And even though tests like those done by Olivier and Lattimer and the
Discovery Channel have ALL favored the likelihood of a single assassin
named Lee Oswald being able to perform his wicked deed of murder in
1963, the conspiracy seekers will never tire of wagging their tongues
in useless attempts at undermining the lone-assassin truth that exists
in the John F. Kennedy murder case.

I haven't (yet) had the desire (or the stomach) to read any of James
DiEugenio's anti-"Target Car" review....but I wonder what he has to
say about the two very impressive "From The Grassy Knoll" rifle tests
that were done by the Discovery Channel?

Those two tests, as I alluded to earlier, prove beyond all reasonable
doubt that if a gunshot had struck JFK in the head from the RIGHT-
FRONT of the President's limousine, President Kennedy would have
certainly sustained considerable injuries to the LEFT side of his head
(even when using a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle like Oswald's).

The remainder of the "Target Car" program, other than the two "From
The Knoll" tests, is not very important at all (in my opinion),
because once it can be established that President Kennedy COULD NOT
have been shot in the head from the FRONT (which is a fact that was
definitely established, very firmly, in the "Target Car" program),
then the math concerning the fatal head shot becomes pretty simple to
perform....even for hardline conspiracy theorists.

=============================

MORE "TARGET CAR" TALK:

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/24ba8fc851da4e27

www.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/701242d562279b80

=============================

Message has been deleted

aeffects

Jun 22, 2009, 4:31:18 PM6/22/09
On Jun 22, 12:41 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

gotta gird those tender loins of yours, shithead! Not many buy WCR
nonsense, much let alone Gary Mack and his merry band of cheerleaders.
Shave your legs, moron, at least look the part!

ROTFLMFAO! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2009, 4:38:17 PM6/22/09
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2009, 11:44:19 PM6/22/09

>>> "Ever heard the computer term "Garbage in = Garbage out"?? This is why the 'Target Car' computer generated program is bogus." <<<

Huh???

You think the "Target Car" program was a "computer-generated
program"?

LOL.

So, the bullet from Yardley's gun really DIDN'T blow the surrogate
head to smithereens or extensively damage the LEFT side of the dummy's
head when a Carcano was fired from the Knoll??

Is that the tale you kooks want to believe--i.e., that those "Knoll"
shots that prove you're wrong were somehow FAKED?? Is that it?

If that's NOT "it"...then what's your point regarding "The Target Car"
program?

Bottom Line -- The two Grassy Knoll simulated shots TOTALLY DESTROY
the notion that JFK was hit in the head from the front. And GARY MACK
HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT. Yardley fired the shots, and the dummy
heads proved that you kooks are dead wrong. Simple as that.

How many times does that "bottom line" factor have to be drilled into
the heads of conspiracy theorists?

aeffects

Jun 22, 2009, 11:55:07 PM6/22/09

read my bytes -- the SBT is bullshit! You can dummy head yourself to
death, troll. Nutter-Troll, you simply have to screw up the courage to
face reality, easy as that!

David Von Pein

Jun 22, 2009, 11:57:23 PM6/22/09

This thread's about the head shot, Mr. Crackpipe [aka Healy, David
G.].

Take another toke, junkie. You're lost. As usual.

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 12:05:11 AM6/23/09

nutter-troll stop trying to play the bad ass, your balls haven't even
dropped yet.

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2009, 12:09:30 AM6/23/09

>>> "your balls haven't even dropped yet." <<<

What language is that -- Crackpipe-ese?

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 1:14:21 AM6/23/09
On Jun 22, 9:09 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> What language is that -- Crackpipe-ese?

the language YOU shithead, understand -- you're a simple minded pussy
shithead, plain and simple (and of course a coward too!)

Carry on dipshit!

Mom

justm...@gmail.com

Jun 23, 2009, 7:33:45 AM6/23/09

blah blah blah shithead, blah blah blah shithead, blah blah blah
shithead

Chuck Schuyler

Jun 23, 2009, 7:47:59 AM6/23/09

You're a poster child for Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Awareness Week.

Did you get that thirty day sobriety medallion from your AA chapter
yet?

Keep workin' those twelve steps, Big Booker...

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2009, 12:11:23 PM6/23/09

PAT SPEER SAID:

>>> "DVP, one of the mistakes of 'Inside the Target Car', as noted by myself and [James] DiEugenio, is that they test the grassy knoll shot using the wrong ammunition. Virtually everyone who believes the shot came from this direction believes some sort of specialized ammunition was used, so why conduct the test using standard M/C ammo--which no one really even suspects?" <<<

DVP SAID:

Excuses, excuses.

You CTers are amazing.

Maybe you'd better watch the "Target Car" program again, Pat. Because
apparently you missed the part where they shot a test dummy with A
DIFFERENT (NON-CARCANO) TYPE OF AMMUNITION!

You surely know that the Discovery Channel people didn't utilize JUST
a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle during their TWO tests that simulated a
shot from the "Grassy Knoll" position. They also shot a test dummy
with a soft-point bullet fired from a Winchester rifle....with that
shot completely removing the test dummy's head.

And (obviously) since the "frontal shot from the Knoll" never occurred
in the first place, the Discovery Channel people had to TAKE A WILD
GUESS about any make-believe ammunition (and gun) that conspiracy
theorists think was utilized from the Knoll.

Bottom line (again) -- ANY gunshot from the front would have resulted
in damage to President Kennedy's head that was substantially different
from the head damage that JFK actually sustained in 1963.

Plus: There's also the AUTOPSY REPORT and the AUTOPSY PHOTOS and the
AUTOPSY X-RAYS, which ALL also confirm (beyond any and all doubt) that
President Kennedy was not shot from the front.

It's time for conspiracy theorists to stamp this one:

~Mark VII~

(IOW -- It's a "done deal". JFK was NOT shot in the head from the
front.)

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 4:35:07 PM6/23/09

How do you know so much about the AA program, shithead? You're not one
of those sorry souls that keep going in and out, in and out, in and
out of the AA program are ya shithead... suffering from terminal
egotism? Life is bigger than you shithead, having that Beemer of your
repossed should have shown you that shithead! I'm also sure we could
find in your pathetic, non-existent life more druggies than
Justme1952's family... Now THAT, is saying something.... ROTFLMFAO.
You've got to have an excuse as to why you don't come home nights,
after all, in this economy how many reverse mortgages can one Kevin
Schuyler sell in a 24 hour period, shithead? Getting under your
skinyet shithead.... supporting .john a his ridiculous WCR/SBT
nonsense can be costly dip-shit...... we'll have you posting here for
the next 20 years shithead! All while .john is floating around in
that Marquette sloop. You're cursedl, shithead!

So.... it's obvious wifey took away Kevin Schuyler's sexual toys --
when she takes away his reverse mortgage cold-call list then watch him
yammer on and howl like the stuck pig he is.... :)

> Keep workin' those twelve steps, Big Booker...

Shithead, I sleep soundly every single night, when your ready, I can
point you towards help or an open window -- your decesion, your call
-- makes no difference to me! You shithead, are a dime a dozen....
Carry on!

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 4:37:28 PM6/23/09
On Jun 23, 4:33 am, "justme1...@gmail.com" <justme1...@gmail.com>
wrote:

oh my goodness.... I'm really under this shitheads skin now, guess the
wraps are off of that (uppah nu Yawk) tiny graphics shop Dad helped
the shithead setup is failing.... Lousy product = failed company
dipshit! Carry on!

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 4:37:55 PM6/23/09
On Jun 23, 9:11 am, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

no advertising shithead.....

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2009, 6:49:04 PM6/23/09

PAT SPEER SAID:

>>> "DVP, the use of a FULLY-loaded soft point bullet was a strawman. Anyone who's read anything about wound ballistics would know that a fully-loaded soft-point bullet fired from anywhere in Dealey, and striking Kennedy in the skull, would have left far more metal in the brain, and exited from the opposite side. As a result, it seems pretty clear they took that shot to mislead their viewers, and convince them such a shot--a shot no one really proposes--did not occur." <<<

DVP SAID:

So, you think that most conspiracy theorists believe that the phantom
"Knoll Shooter" shot JFK with a very LOW-powered gun and/or only a
PARTIALLY-loaded bullet (vs. a "FULLY-loaded" one)?

IOW -- The stupid conspirators decided they'd give JFK a fightin'
chance to survive by NOT USING THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT OF FIREPOWER THAT
THEY COULD GET THEIR HANDS ON.

I.E.,

The stupid conspirators were apparently as miserly and/or short of
funds as Lee Harvey Oswald was on 11/22/63, so the "plotters" decided
to use a crappy or semi-crappy weapon that fired bullets that weren't
"FULLY-loaded" and that wouldn't even result in ANY metal fragments
being found in the left half of JFK's head at all after the
assassination, eh?

As can easily be seen via my comments above, it's very easy to defeat
the conspiracists who reside in the "JFK Was Shot In The Head From The
Grassy Knoll" club by utilizing common sense alone.

And when the actual EVIDENCE is thrown into the mix (along with the
common sense that CTers lack), defeating these conspiracy advocates
becomes a considerably easier task.

>>> "BTW, I also find it unlikely the head shot came from the front." <<<

But, being very similar to a conspiracist named Thomas H. Purvis, you
can manage to get to within shouting distance of the official lone-
assassin truth of JFK's assassination, but you can't quite travel that
extra few feet to reach the "LHO Did It All" endzone.

A very curious thing indeed. Not many CTers suffer from that odd
affliction, but Mr. Speer and Mr. Purvis are certainly two that do.

>>> "My problem with the program ["JFK: Inside The Target Car"] has NOTHING to do with whether or not I disagree with their conclusion, and has EVERYTHING to do with its being a dishonest presentation." <<<

It wasn't a dishonest presentation at all (at least as far as the meat-
&-potatoes of the program are concerned; i.e., the three head-shot
tests that were done and that ended up on the TV screen).

The program fired three bullets into test dummies and filmed the
results. Simple as that.

You, Pat, I guess are upset at The Discovery Channel people for not
using a much lower-powered weapon (or bullet) for the non-Carcano
"Grassy Knoll" simulation.

But, like I said in an earlier post, since the Knoll shot is one that
never occurred in the first place, the people doing the simulation of
this non-existent gunshot had to make a choice of what type of rifle
and ammunition to use. And they chose a Winchester that fired a soft-
nosed bullet (and why on Earth anyone would think that a group of
conspirators would have chosen some type of weak-sister, half-assed,
low-powered type of ammunition to achieve their goal of KILLING THE
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES in Dealey Plaza, is a CTer mindset that
I cannot understand in the slightest).

BTW, Pat, your earlier post didn't even mention the non-Carcano
(Winchester) test shot. You wrote that post as if the Carcano "Knoll"
shot was the only one done during the "Target Car" program.

Why did you write your post as if you were totally unaware of the
Winchester rifle test shot?

www.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com