Provable Lies of the Warren Commission (#17) (New!)

Ben Holmes

Jun 23, 2009, 12:01:49 AM6/23/09
Important Note for Lurkers - there are many trolls on this forum who's only
purpose is to obstruct debate, deny the evidence, and attempt to change message
threads from discussing the evidence, to personal insults and attacks.

These trolls include (but are not limited to):

Baldoni
Balds...@gmail.com
Bigdog
Bill
Brokedad
Bud
Burlyguard
Cdddraftsman
Chuck Schuyler
David Von Pein
Grizzlie Antagonist
Justme1952
JGL
Marty Baughman
Miss Rita
Muc...@Gmail.com
Osprey
Sam Brown
Steve sahi...@yahoo.com
Tara Lachat
Tims...@Gmail.com
Todd W. Vaughan
YoHarvey

The names change from time to time as they create new aliases, but they can be
recognized by their refusal to address the evidence, and their frequent use of
ad hominem attacks.

Please beware when seeing their responses, and note that they will simply deny
the facts I mention, demand citations that I've provided before, or simply run
with insults. These trolls are only good material for the killfiles.

"A surveyor then placed his sighting equipment at the precise point of entry on
the back of the president's neck, assuming that the President had been struck at
frame 210, and measured the angle to the end of the muzzle of the rifle
positioned where it was believed to have been held by the assassin." (WCR 106)

The citations given for this statement, 'WC 5H 153' and 'WC 5H 137' do NOT state
that the surveyor "placed his sighting equipment at the precise point of entry
on the back of the president's neck..." Indeed, there is no citation possible
that will support this statement, since the wound was in JFK's back, not the
back of his neck. Utilizing false citation like this to support a lie seems to
be a frequent tactic of the WC, as well as supporters of the WC (Posner comes to
mind)

Indeed, CE 903,
(http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_0055b.htm)
which shows this same angle of declination that was measured by the surveyor
(17� 43' 30"), fails to show a path beginning at the base of the neck. Note the
string in the background, which was set to exactly this declination.

Why did the WC simply lie about what the surveyor did? Could it be that the
Warren Commission was just trying to find more "evidence" for their theory? By
lying about that evidence?

What is clear, however, is that this is merely another example where the Warren
Commission lied...

Ben Holmes
Learn to Make Money with a Website - http://www.burningknife.com

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 12:08:52 AM6/23/09
On Jun 22, 9:01 pm, Ben Holmes <ad...@burningknife.com> wrote:
> [...]

> back of his neck.  Utilizing false citation like this to support a lie seems to
> be a frequent tactic of the WC, as well as supporters of the WC (Posner comes to
> mind)
>
> Indeed, CE 903,
> (http://historymatters.com/archive/jfk/wc/wcvols/wh18/html/WH_Vol18_00...)

> which shows this same angle of declination that was measured by the surveyor
> (17º 43' 30"), fails to show a path beginning at the base of the neck.  Note the

> string in the background, which was set to exactly this declination.
>
> Why did the WC simply lie about what the surveyor did?  Could it be that the
> Warren Commission was just trying to find more "evidence" for their theory?  By
> lying about that evidence?
>
> What is clear, however, is that this is merely another example where the Warren

I bet every one of the latest series are ending up on Ms. Rosemary's
desk for Vin Bugliosi's review. That chickeshit Von Pein is terrified
taking them on -- what cowards this latest pathetic group of Nutter-
trolls turned out to be.....

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2009, 12:29:05 AM6/23/09

>>> "I bet every one of the latest series are ending up on Ms. Rosemary's desk..." <<<

Oh, so Rosemary exists today, eh Crackpipe?

Will she turn into a phantom again tomorrow?

A retard's mind is like mush.

Message has been deleted

David Von Pein

Jun 23, 2009, 12:38:10 AM6/23/09

>>> "That chicke[n]shit Von Pein is terrified taking them on..." <<<

I guess the billowing smoke from Mr. Healy's crackpipe obscured his
sight and prevented him from reading these DVP posts:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/637e1f601bd69140

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/63112cee0bb141fc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspiracy.jfk/msg/7a5fa8a8ae5360af

And Holmes' #17 item is more BS. He's merely arguing semantics of
"back" vs. "back of the neck". The WC knew where the wound was, and
CE903 proves that fact.

And CE903 is also perfectly consistent with the SBT and with JFK's
actual wounds -- to the letter in fact -- i.e., entry in the UPPER
BACK; exit at the TIE KNOT...with Specter's metal rod then entering
the actual bullet hole in JBC's jacket worn by the JBC stand-in. And
all with a DOWNWARD angle of a little more than 17 degrees.

And yet, somehow, the SBT is totally "impossible" per the Double-H tag
team of retarded folks (that's "Holmes & Healy", of course).

Go figure.

Now, Healy, come back into this thread with your Dean Andrews hipster
talk and tell me again how I'm "terrified" to confront Holmes' endless
list of bullshit.

I look forward to being told I must "gird 'em" for the 1,129th time.

Gird 'em for what, though, Healy? For YOU? For Holmes?

Oh, my bladder!

aeffects

Jun 23, 2009, 1:11:25 AM6/23/09

shithead, you're running in circles.... say it ain't so..... ROTFLMFAO!