Here's the proof of the existence of GOD for 12/28/18 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 28, 2018, 2:06:53 PM12/28/18
What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD is
the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described below really is absolutely unable to say the
simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10).

The identity of the non-Christian, who says they are unable to lie, is
immaterial to the proof because those who are asking for this proof
already know their own identity.

*Note: David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube) absolutely
cannot refute this proof because he does not make the claim that he
cannot lie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

This does mean that those who're citing the above YouTube video as a
refutation of this scientific proof are unwittingly demonstrating that
they are eternally condemned (Mark 3:29) and ever more cursed
(Jeremiah 17:5) by GOD as evident by their cognitive deficits.

For example:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/40ebTEe6HdQ/YS0I4OtzAgAJ

Moreover, they unwittingly serve to add to this proof because they
show that they, themselves, cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their
mouth (Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) because the Holy
Spirit will not help them do it.

Additional tragic examples of these eternally condemned souls can be
found within the USENET thread which starts with the OP at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

<Now here's the scientific proof of GOD's existence>

> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c99eb041e49dd5e1
> >
> > Non-christian: "Show me LORD Almighty GOD."
> >
> > Christian: "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > Non-christian: "So what?"
> >
> > Christian: "Would not have been able to say that without GOD's help."
> >
> > Non-christian: "Anyone can say that."
> >
> > Christian: "Ok, go ahead and do it for me."
> >
> > Non-christian: "I can't say anything that is untrue."

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/XgfO7Da8R-o/4duvYtUP66YJ

Christian: "How about 'Santa Claus lives at the North Pole'?"

Non-christian: "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."

Christian: "See, you can say things that we both know to be untrue
including your earlier statement that you 'can't say anything that you
believe is untrue.' So go ahead and prove you can say 'Jesus is LORD'
by doing it or else end up proving that 'no one can say "Jesus is
LORD" except by the Holy Spirit' (1 Corinthians 12:3)"

Non-christian: "I can't"

Christian: "Actually, you just proved that my saying 'Jesus is LORD'
is my showing you LORD Almighty GOD"

Bottom line: Apologetics is no longer needed for we, who are GOD's
http://HeartMDPhD.com/Redeemed , always have the LORD our GOD as
evidence of Himself thereby always proving that atheists like Richard
Dawkins are delusional in their falsely thinking that our belief in
GOD is a delusion.

Laus DEO :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDEO

<End of Proof>

Laus DEO :-)

"For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given, and the government
will be on His shoulders (Matthew 12:25). And He will be called
Wonderful Counselor (Luke 12:25), Mighty GOD (Mark 12:25), Everlasting
Father (John 12:25), Prince of Peace (
http://HeartMDPhD.com/PrinceOfPeace )." (Isaiah 9:6) Yes, 12:25 really
is the birthday of our risen LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Laus DEO
:-)

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I command"
(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I command."(John
14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends"(John 15:13) thereby meeting unwanted needs.
Friends don't want friends to die.

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should mindfully choose to openly care
with our heart so that we would be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life (John 3:16).

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba987143725c5298?

Don't be like satan, who is not hungry as evident by his eating
dust/dirt (Genesis 3:14) instead of real food:

https://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9c87c24ea7a7ee20?

from around the heart

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
and author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 29, 2018, 1:11:56 AM12/29/18
*+* 12/29/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

Laus DEO :-)

+++

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing
His curse on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever
in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 30, 2018, 12:27:11 AM12/30/18
*+* 12/30/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all
GOD happens to be http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

... as evident by His providing the greatest scientific proof of His
own existence :-)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 31, 2018, 1:13:13 AM12/31/18
*+* 12/31/18 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 4:19:22 AM1/1/19
*+* 01/01/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

mr.j.a...@gmail.com

Jan 1, 2019, 11:14:02 AM1/1/19
* You should write a book!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 1, 2019, 11:38:45 AM1/1/19
>* You should write a book!

John 21:25 with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD.

Laus DEO :-)

Suggested additional reading:
http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, John, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 2, 2019, 12:19:17 AM1/2/19
*+* 01/02/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 3, 2019, 12:10:34 AM1/3/19
*+* 01/03/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 4, 2019, 2:49:43 AM1/4/19
*+* 01/04/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 5, 2019, 12:43:13 AM1/5/19
*+* 01/05/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 6, 2019, 12:02:31 AM1/6/19
*+* 01/06/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 7, 2019, 5:50:00 AM1/7/19
*+* 01/07/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 8, 2019, 12:29:03 AM1/8/19
*+* 01/08/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 9, 2019, 12:25:32 AM1/9/19
*+* 01/09/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 10, 2019, 12:10:27 AM1/10/19
*+* 01/10/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 11, 2019, 3:14:47 AM1/11/19
*+* 01/11/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 12, 2019, 1:43:46 AM1/12/19
*+* 01/12/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 13, 2019, 12:51:46 AM1/13/19
*+* 01/13/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 14, 2019, 12:29:21 AM1/14/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 15, 2019, 6:27:38 AM1/15/19
*+* 01/15/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 16, 2019, 12:06:55 AM1/16/19
*+* 01/16/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 17, 2019, 12:55:27 AM1/17/19
*+* 01/17/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 18, 2019, 12:08:41 AM1/18/19
*+* 01/18/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 19, 2019, 12:37:01 AM1/19/19
*+* 01/19/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 20, 2019, 12:14:52 AM1/20/19
*+* 01/20/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 21, 2019, 12:19:23 AM1/21/19
*+* 01/21/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 22, 2019, 12:41:05 AM1/22/19
*+* 01/22/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 23, 2019, 1:20:20 AM1/23/19
*+* 01/23/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 24, 2019, 5:04:15 AM1/24/19
*+* 01/24/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 25, 2019, 5:38:09 AM1/25/19
*+* 01/25/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 26, 2019, 12:58:12 AM1/26/19
*+* 01/26/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 27, 2019, 3:11:26 AM1/27/19
*+* 01/27/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2019, 12:05:09 AM1/28/19
*+* 01/28/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 28, 2019, 7:39:14 PM1/28/19
*+* 1/28/2019 thereby unwittingly adding to this proof ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/Na2rM7m70k8/Dcfmb2jfDAAJ

Laus DEO !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Timothy Sutter

Jan 29, 2019, 12:00:50 PM1/29/19

Curious from Carnegie Melon says;

> My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore
> previous tests of his claim.

> What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

> "Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof
> of the existence of GOD is the scientific observation
> that the otherwise cognitively-intact non-Christian
> described in this post is really absolutely unable to
> say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

> Ok, let's do some real science, we test this claim.

> 5 second youtube test of this claim.

> I found this now 9 yearld video from a non-believer.

you want "real science" and i'm here to help.

do you believe water baptism saves ?

The Grrek Orthodox and Roman Cathlic Chruches do beleive it
and allow the existance of an atheist Catholic or atheist Orthodox.

now, having said that,

what needs to be shown is that the person saying "Jesus is Lord"

is not only an atheist, but is unbaptized.

person in video does not describe himself as
having never been water baptized.

if this character is baptized in water as a child,
and merely became a non-believer as time progressed,

then, Chung may argue that the Holy Spirit, which has been
quenched in that non-believer, is peeking through the veneer
and managing to speak through an "ass" or a horse like Mr. Ed.

Baalam's donkey spoke words that the Angel
of the Lord opened its mouth to speak.

may not make Chung's claims correct,
but that video alone does not exactly
'refute' them either.

trouble is, most so-called atheists, come out of
a "Church" setting and -have been- water baptized.

and many simply have an ax to grind -against- said "Church"

so, scour the universe to find a truly
unbaptized non-believer,

the field is tainted.

i wouldn't use it as a proof of God's existence,
but neither is teh video it a successful denigration of Chung.

the Holy Spirit =may= speak through the non-believer.

especially a Greek Orthodox who has been water baptized.

i don't beleive in the Chimera called an atheist Catholic,
but -they- do, and you could be proving -that-

etc.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2019, 12:35:13 PM1/29/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan) from Carnegie Melon wrote:
>
> > My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore
> > previous tests of his claim.

LIE.

I am **not** your friend.

May GOD continue to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned, more than ever in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth.
Amen.

Laus DEO !

> > What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:
>
> > "Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof
> > of the existence of GOD is the scientific observation
> > that the otherwise cognitively-intact non-Christian
> > described in this post is really absolutely unable to
> > say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

**and** says they're not able to lie.

"I can't say anything that is untrue." -- non-Christian in this
http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD by http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/v8BIkBCZTN0/RqMrc1NsDQAJ

> > Ok, let's do some real science, we test this claim.
>

> > 5 second youtube test of this claim.
>

> > I found this now 9 yearld video from a non-believer.

Your "non-believer" is David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on
YouTube and Sanity's Helper here on alt.atheism), who has **not** made
the claim that he cannot lie. Moreover, his having the help of the
Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:3) to say "Jesus is LORD" with his mouth
(Romans 10:9) unto salvation (Romans 10:10) reveals that actually he
believes in his heart that GOD has raised Jesus up from the dead. The
latter does mean that actually Mr. Silverman is an "in-closet"
believer just as Prophet Jonah was an "in-closet" believer on the ship
he took to get away from GOD and Nineveh.

After posting, the YouTube video, Mr. Silverman disappeared from
alt.atheism because he could not longer deceive himself much others
that he wasn't a believer. Analogously, Prophet Jonah has to be thrown
off the ship after being outed.

> you want "real science" and i'm here to help.

You, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against
the Holy Spirit, are helping by showing that you cannot even write
"Jesus is LORD" much less say it so that you continue to be additional
evidence that this proof is irrefutable.

> do you believe water baptism saves ?

No.

Simply read what's written at Romans 10:9-10 **and** John 3:16.

Moreover, the thief crucified at the right-hand of LORD Jesus is saved
by Him despite not being baptized by water **and** Ananias & Sapphira
are eternally condemned for lying before those in the Holy Spirit
despite possibly having been baptized by water.

In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Timothy, also have a
healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Timothy Sutter

Jan 29, 2019, 12:57:02 PM1/29/19
Timothy Sutter said this;

>> you want "real science" and i'm here to help.

> You, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against
> the Holy Spirit, are helping by showing that you cannot even write
> "Jesus is LORD" much less say it so that you continue to be additional
> evidence that this proof is irrefutable.

i don't think i'm eternally condemned, i'm rapture ready,

so, you may be talking to that other kid.

Jesus IS LORD ...and LORD is YHWH

Jesus is YHWH

Timothy Sutter asked;

>> do you believe water baptism saves ?

> No.

i don't either, but some do believe this.

> Simply read what's written at Romans 10:9-10 **and** John 3:16.

> Moreover, the thief crucified at the right-hand of LORD Jesus is saved
> by Him despite not being baptized by water **and** Ananias & Sapphira
> are eternally condemned for lying before those in the Holy Spirit
> despite possibly having been baptized by water.

> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Timothy, also have a
> healthy appetite too.

> So how are you ?

i'm wonderfully hungry and eating a delicious array
of fruits and vegetables and nuts and a matzoh cracker
right now.

it is possiblt that that kid in teh video is a 'closet believer'

some people sim[ply cannot withstand the slings

and arrows of the slanderer

and so, wither under heat surrounding the word of God.

i do not wither.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2019, 1:34:32 PM1/29/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
Let us keep on using http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
4:12) in order to stay rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and not have our
names blotted from our LORD's "Book of Life" for blaspheming (Mark
3:29) against His Holy Spirit as DDMF has tragically done:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/zJX2GvfX__8/-Y-TN9__DAAJ

> so, you may be talking to that other kid.
>
> Jesus IS LORD ...and LORD is YHWH
>
> Jesus is YHWH

It's actually not written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that no one can
**write** "Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit.

>Timothy Sutter asked;
>
>>> do you believe water baptism saves ?
>
>> No.
>
>i don't either, but some do believe this.
>
>> Simply read what's written at Romans 10:9-10 **and** John 3:16.
>
>> Moreover, the thief crucified at the right-hand of LORD Jesus is saved
>> by Him despite not being baptized by water **and** Ananias & Sapphira
>> are eternally condemned for lying before those in the Holy Spirit
>> despite possibly having been baptized by water.
>
>> In the interim, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Timothy, also have a
>> healthy appetite too.
>
>> So how are you ?
>
> i'm wonderfully hungry ...

So now even http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungrier in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger for food, I pray (2 Chronicles
7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6) Father continues to give us,
Timothy, "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so
that we'd have much more of His help to always say/write that we're
"wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways including especially caring to
http://bit.ly/ConvinceItForward in order to love (John 15:12) as our
LORD loves (John 15:13) us with all glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )
to GOD, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO :-)

Timothy Sutter

Jan 29, 2019, 1:45:58 PM1/29/19
On 1/29/19 1:41 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Timothy Sutter wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> Timothy Sutter said this;

>>> You, who are eternally condemned for blaspheming (Mark 3:29) against
>>> the Holy Spirit, are helping by showing that you cannot even write
>>> "Jesus is LORD" much less say it so that you continue to be additional
>>> evidence that this proof is irrefutable.

>> i don't think i'm eternally condemned, i'm rapture ready,

> Let us keep on using http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
> 4:12) in order to stay rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and not have our
> names blotted from our LORD's "Book of Life" for blaspheming (Mark
> 3:29) against His Holy Spirit as DDMF has tragically done:

so, are you calling me rapture ready or eternally condemned?

i'm saying that i am wonderfully hungry even now,

> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/zJX2GvfX__8/-Y-TN9__DAAJ
>
>> so, you may be talking to that other kid.
>>
>> Jesus IS LORD ...and LORD is YHWH
>>
>> Jesus is YHWH
>
> It's actually not written at 1 Corinthians 12:3 that no one can
> **write** "Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit.

you just can't hear me saying it.

so, are you calling me eternally condemned, here?

i am wonderfully hungry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2019, 2:08:54 PM1/29/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

>>> i don't think i'm eternally condemned, i'm rapture ready,
>
>> Let us keep on using http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>> 4:12) in order to stay rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and not have our
>> names blotted from our LORD's "Book of Life" for blaspheming (Mark
>> 3:29) against His Holy Spirit as DDMF has tragically done:

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/zJX2GvfX__8/-Y-TN9__DAAJ

> so, are you calling me rapture ready or eternally condemned?

See corrected attributions above.

> i'm saying that i am wonderfully hungry even now,

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger for food, I again pray (2 Chronicles

Timothy Sutter

Jan 29, 2019, 2:19:28 PM1/29/19
On 1/29/19 2:15 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Timothy Sutter wrote:
>> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

> http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

>>> Let us keep on using http://bit.ly/ApostlePaulsSecret (Philippians
>>> 4:12) in order to stay rapture (Luke 17:37) ready and not have our
>>> names blotted from our LORD's "Book of Life" for blaspheming (Mark
>>> 3:29) against His Holy Spirit as DDMF has tragically done:
>
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/zJX2GvfX__8/-Y-TN9__DAAJ
>
>> so, are you calling me rapture ready or eternally condemned?
>
> See corrected attributions above.

thank you, that's good of you.

i'm working on a bit about Adam, and whether
or not he had been correctly humbled by hunger...

as YHWH made teh children of Israel to hunger for
the manna to humble them, a good thing.

i'm wonderfully hungry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 29, 2019, 2:35:09 PM1/29/19
Timothy Sutter wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Timothy Sutter wrote:

>> http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/zJX2GvfX__8/-Y-TN9__DAAJ
>>
>>> so, are you calling me rapture ready or eternally condemned?
>>
>> See corrected attributions above.
>
> thank you, that's good of you.

Laus Deo :-)

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

> i'm working on a bit about Adam, and whether
> or not he had been correctly humbled by hunger...
>
> as YHWH made teh children of Israel to hunger for
> the manna to humble them, a good thing.
>
> i'm wonderfully hungry

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 30, 2019, 12:10:44 AM1/30/19
*+* 01/30/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jan 31, 2019, 4:02:32 AM1/31/19
*+* 01/31/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 1, 2019, 2:18:27 AM2/1/19
*+* 02/01/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 2, 2019, 1:05:28 AM2/2/19
*+* 02/02/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 3, 2019, 1:19:13 AM2/3/19
*+* 02/03/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 4, 2019, 12:30:10 AM2/4/19
*+* 02/04/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 5, 2019, 2:10:36 AM2/5/19
*+* 02/05/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 3:12:31 AM2/6/19
*+* 02/06/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 10:56:15 AM2/6/19
Cleopas' account of **not** recognizing LORD Jesus despite everything
(i.e. the striking body piercings **and** His voice/words) until after
eating and being left behind while eating was so shameful that John
and Mark left this out of their Gospel writings and Matthew left out
their names in his much briefer reference to the event.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/AvIfrfiBZpI/kUF15xIRAAAJ

The above does mean that those who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Genesis 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly, raging like a
heathen (Psalm 2:1), are going to be left behind because they're
**not** rapture (Luke 17:37) ready.

Thus, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ),
instead, and hope you, Timothy, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 6, 2019, 3:26:00 PM2/6/19
Duke wrote:
> Barry Heisenberg wrote:
>> Duke wrote:
>>> Barry Heisenberg asked:

>>> Absolutely yes.
>>
>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>
> We already know that.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ

Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).

Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying
they are GOD.

So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
healthy appetite too :-)

So how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Cardiologist with an http://EternalMedicalLicense

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 3:27:14 AM2/7/19
Cleopas' account of **not** recognizing LORD Jesus despite everything
(i.e. the striking body piercings **and** His voice/words) until after
eating and being left behind while eating was so shameful that John
and Mark left this out of their Gospel writings and Matthew left out
their names in his much briefer reference to the event.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/AvIfrfiBZpI/kUF15xIRAAAJ

The above does mean that those who are http://bit.ly/terribly_hungry
(Gen 25:32) misbehaving (Hebrews 12:16) terribly, raging like a

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 3:29:29 AM2/7/19
*+* 02/07/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 7, 2019, 8:34:23 AM2/7/19
On Wed, 06 Feb 2019 15:33:00 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<ach...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>Duke wrote:
>> Barry Heisenberg wrote:

>>> So it is meaningless to say God is good.
>>
>> We already know that.
>
>Source:
>https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ
>
>Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).
>
>Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying
>they are GOD.
>
>So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
>healthy appetite too :-)
>
>So how are you ?

Getting old, but still posting.

Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone, as man, never sinned. Good takes a
back seat to sinless.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 10:18:21 AM2/7/19
Duke wrote:
> HeartDoc Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>>Duke wrote:

>>> We already know that.
>>
>> Source:
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/13BKRyaSmG0/CePpIyDfEQAJ
>>
>> Indeed it is written that **only** GOD is good (Matthew 19:17).
>>
>> Thus, when folks are saying they're good, they are essentially saying
>> they are GOD.
>>
>> So instead of good, I am simply wonderfully hungry (
>> http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 ) and hope you, Duke, also have a
>> healthy appetite too :-)
>>
>> So how are you ?
>
> Getting old, but still posting.
>
> Heb 4:15 says that Jesus alone, as man, never sinned. Good takes a
> back seat to sinless.

According to what's written at Jeremiah 9:24, to boast about being
good would be to sin.

Thus, sinless and good are actually both sitting in the same driver's
seat (or possibly the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant).

In the interim, I hope that despite your "getting old" that you, Duke,
nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.

So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 7, 2019, 1:24:42 PM2/7/19
Well, yes. Jesus asked "why do you call me good when only my Father
in heaven is good", Sounds like a double whammy - boasting and then
being wrong about being good (Father in heaven).

>Thus, sinless and good are actually both sitting in the same driver's
>seat (or possibly the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant).
>
>In the interim, I hope that despite your "getting old" that you, Duke,
>nonetheless also have a healthy appetite too.

Not for quite some time. Diabetic meds like Avandia and Actos nailed
me. Instant weight gain. Thanks be to God I was able to get off of
them years ago.

>So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>moment, don't you (yes/no) ?

Do so quite often, thank you. I don't even eat much of anything at
night any more. And God forbid that I would actually eat a lunch
"meal".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 1:52:12 PM2/7/19
Laus DEO ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ )

>> So you do have the ability to eat a piece of healthy fruit at the
>> moment, don't you (yes/no) ?
>
> Do so quite often, thank you.

I share with you, Duke, that it's really Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6)
knowing through our hunger (Deuteronomy 8:3) that we're both being
blessed right now as it's written in the Gospels in red&white at Luke
6:21 **and** according to pure logic (healthy=wonderful &
appetite=hunger) and advise that you try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 7, 2019, 2:32:41 PM2/7/19
Well, I still look down at the grass every morning when I get up.
Although I claim all the latest designer diseases, they are all under
control - meds or otherwise.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 2:40:04 PM2/7/19
I again advise that you, Duke, really try to write that you're
"wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 10:56:10 PM2/7/19
Atheist wrote:
> An eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan), ever more cursed by GOD, wrote:
>
>> Proverbs
>> 11:2 When pride cometh, then cometh shame: but with the lowly is wisdom.

Indeed there's shame in being eternally condemned & ever more cursed
by GOD as all reading this can witness:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/sVA8mXtRZXI/u6JMV__BAQAJ

> As some sort of "wise" teaching, that's pretty fuckin stupid.

It's actually simply a prediction, instead.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/sci.med.cardiology/IddQe0YzlfM/8L6vFksRCgAJ

Nonetheless, I am wonderfully hungry ( http://bit.ly/Philippians4_12 )
and hope you, Atheist, also have a healthy appetite too.

So how are you ?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 7, 2019, 11:16:57 PM2/7/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 2:53:46 AM2/8/19
*+* 02/08/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

duckg...@cox.net

Feb 8, 2019, 3:38:53 PM2/8/19
You may have established it, but I still don't know what you mean by
it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 8, 2019, 3:56:38 PM2/8/19
Watch (Matthew 26:41) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBVxHCHx6eY and
pray for "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) ...

So, I again really advise that you, Duke, **really** try to write that
you're "wonderfully hungry" since we've established here that you are:

So now again, how are you ?

HeartDoc Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 9, 2019, 3:20:01 AM2/9/19
*+* 02/09/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all
glory ( http://bit.ly/Psalm117_ ) to GOD ...

http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD

GOD happens to be http://bit.ly/TheGreatestScientist

... as evident by His providing the greatest scientific proof of His
own existence ...

Laus DEO !

... along with the supporting evidence:

<begin supporting evidence>

Someone eternally condemned & ever more cursed by GOD wrote:

> I could personally utter **those words** but that
> wouldn't make them true, except in your fevered imagination.

**emphasis** added.

Source:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/uKh8ID10CQAJ

Actually, you can't even write **Jesus is LORD** much less say the
sentence with your mouth or you would have done so already as in the
cited example of David Silverman (aka Arch Rationalist on YouTube and
Sanity's Helper on USENET).

Laus DEO !

While http://bit.ly/wonderfully_hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who causes
(Deuteronomy 8:3) us to hunger, I pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that
GOD continues to curse (Jeremiah 17:5) you, who are eternally
condemned (Mark 3:29), more than ever by ever extending & increasing
His curse on you **and** your entire extended household more than ever
in the name (John 16:23) of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.

Laus DEO ! !

"It is being done." -- Holy Spirit (see John 16:23)

Laus DEO !!!

The following additional eternally condemned souls unwittingly also
serve to add to this proof because they show that they, themselves,
also cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with their mouth (Romans 10:9) unto
salvation (Romans 10:10) because the Holy Spirit will not help them do
it.

They unwittingly also serve as evidence of GOD, Who is the One Who
condemns (Mark 3:29) & curses (Jeremiah 17:5) them, as can be seen
within the USENET thread which starts with the OP at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/MfJonmgXq5U/pLim1KV1AgAJ

**and** more recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/xDL23dlcqGw/svnGNQYhCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/iNOBhNvW7a8/buyOgSLiCAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/1DTb1jHwsEI/Yk1hkBAGCQAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/-97sVWg4Wlo/Pvvj3gveDAAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/YOR5kXqRSss/bf91VzjPEgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/VTKrWQ1e_hY/Gyua5W3-EgAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/mxM79-YWD4U/t7Nw2k4oEwAJ

**and**:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/Hx1i1ou7OCQ/qNZQz_ueEwAJ

**and** most recently at:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.atheism/BrLR22Q3XGQ/bX0nlsWPFAAJ

<end of supporting evidence>

Drumpf ( http://bit.ly/W_W_W_DJT ) or else we'll most certainly die a

http://bit.ly/BiblicalEsau

from around the heart

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 10, 2019, 12:11:04 AM2/10/19
*+* 02/10/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 12:40:23 AM2/11/19
*+* 02/11/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

servant

Feb 11, 2019, 10:07:21 AM2/11/19

My friend andy tries his very very best to ignore previous tests of his
claim.

What is the claim you say, here at his own hand:

"Note: What serves here as an irrefutable proof of the existence of GOD
is the scientific observation that the otherwise cognitively-intact
non-Christian described in this post is really absolutely unable to
say the simple sentence, "Jesus is LORD," with their mouth ..."

Ok, let's do some real science, we test this claim.

5 second youtube test of this claim.

I found this now 9 yearld video from a non-believer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Sorry andy my friend; using your "scientific proof" only; the claim is
soundly refuted.

Andy my friend, is a claim made multiple times more sound in the face of
the many failures of the "proof" you requested??

Or does it set up believers to lose face with non-believers by this kind of
now refuted claim?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 11, 2019, 10:34:22 AM2/11/19
*+* 02/11/19 an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan)
returns in a vain (Psalm 127:1) attempt to refute
the irrefutable http://bit.ly/Proof_of_GOD and instead unwittingly
serves as supporting evidence as it becomes ever more cursed (Jeremiah
17:5) by GOD for all to witness ...

https://groups.google.com/d/msg/alt.bible.prophecy/c0zaxmuPZAg/N8TEpFilGwAJ
Laus DEO !

http://bit.ly/Psalm117_

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 12, 2019, 3:40:01 AM2/12/19
*+* 02/12/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 13, 2019, 2:23:44 AM2/13/19
*+* 02/13/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 14, 2019, 12:56:37 AM2/14/19
*+* 02/14/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 15, 2019, 12:06:51 AM2/15/19
*+* 02/15/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 16, 2019, 2:24:25 AM2/16/19
*+* 02/16/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 17, 2019, 12:18:04 AM2/17/19
*+* 02/17/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 18, 2019, 4:13:58 AM2/18/19
*+* 02/18/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2019, 4:40:17 AM2/19/19
*+* 02/19/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 20, 2019, 12:26:00 AM2/20/19
*+* 02/20/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2019, 3:22:14 AM2/21/19
*+* 02/21/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2019, 1:51:44 AM2/22/19
*+* 02/22/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 23, 2019, 1:02:06 AM2/23/19
*+* 02/23/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 24, 2019, 12:09:41 AM2/24/19
*+* 02/24/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2019, 12:19:32 AM2/25/19
*+* 02/25/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2019, 1:08:08 AM2/26/19
*+* 02/26/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

servant

Feb 26, 2019, 11:47:36 AM2/26/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2019, 11:51:48 AM2/26/19
*+* 02/26/19 an eternally condemned nymshifter (aka servant of satan)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 27, 2019, 2:08:14 AM2/27/19
*+* 02/27/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 28, 2019, 12:22:15 AM2/28/19
*+* 02/28/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 1, 2019, 12:29:14 AM3/1/19

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2019, 1:06:00 AM3/2/19
*+* 03/02/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 3, 2019, 2:36:08 AM3/3/19
*+* 03/03/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 4, 2019, 2:57:38 AM3/4/19
*+* 03/04/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2019, 2:07:38 AM3/5/19
*+* 03/05/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 6, 2019, 12:17:10 AM3/6/19
*+* 03/06/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 7, 2019, 1:50:43 AM3/7/19
*+* 03/07/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2019, 5:23:40 AM3/8/19
*+* 03/08/19 Easily & irrefutably proving GOD's existence with all
It is loading more messages.