Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: non-christians rendered incompetent...

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2009, 5:34:11 PM5/9/09
... unable to distinguish a fitness trainer from a cardiologist:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2065112f683402fd?

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Bill M

May 9, 2009, 2:02:12 PM5/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> ... unable to distinguish a fitness trainer from a cardiologist:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2065112f683402fd?
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
> LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)
>
> Amen.

IF YOUR GOD KNOWS AND CONTROLS ALL, WHY DOES HE CREATE SO MANY HUMAN
CATSTROPHES LIKE FLOODS, HURRICANES, TORNADOS, 12,000 KNOWN DESEASES AND
CHILDREN BORN DEAF AND DUMB, MINUS EYESIGHT ETC.???

THIS IS A LOVING GOD???

fasgnadh

May 9, 2009, 7:07:36 PM5/9/09
In article
<858df439-7a0c-4317...@v17g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> ... unable to distinguish a fitness trainer from a cardiologist:

The only difference is in the fees they can charge.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 9, 2009, 7:10:47 PM5/9/09
Bill M wrote:

> > ... unable to distinguish a fitness trainer from a cardiologist:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2065112f683402fd?
> >
> > "The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
> > LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)
> >
> > Amen.
>
> IF YOUR GOD KNOWS AND CONTROLS ALL, WHY DOES HE CREATE SO MANY HUMAN
> CATSTROPHES LIKE FLOODS, HURRICANES, TORNADOS, 12,000 KNOWN DESEASES AND
> CHILDREN BORN DEAF AND DUMB, MINUS EYESIGHT ETC.???

They serve well to remind us that the world has been a messed up place
ever since we allowed deceit into our hearts starting with the lie
that "hunger is starvation:"

http://HelpStampOutHunger.com

May GOD soften your heart, Bill, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Author of "Be Hungry"

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

fasgnadh

May 9, 2009, 7:14:02 PM5/9/09
From: fasgnadh <stu...@gemail.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic,alt.christnet.theology
Subject: Re: Proof by LORD Almighty Siva: christians rendered incompetent...
Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 17:07:36 -0600
alt.atheism:2709849 alt.christnet.christianlife:679232
alt.messianic:373686 alt.christnet.theology:134321

MU

May 9, 2009, 7:27:44 PM5/9/09
On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:02:12 +0100, Bill M wrote:

> IF YOUR GOD KNOWS AND CONTROLS ALL, WHY DOES HE CREATE SO MANY HUMAN
> CATSTROPHES LIKE FLOODS, HURRICANES, TORNADOS, 12,000 KNOWN DESEASES AND
> CHILDREN BORN DEAF AND DUMB, MINUS EYESIGHT ETC.???

TO RID THE EARTH OF USENET SHOUTING IMBECILES?

> THIS IS A LOVING GOD???

WORKS FOR ME.

Chung

May 9, 2009, 7:38:13 PM5/9/09
In article <_6oNl.9958$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

Nothing of any interest.

Thommadura

May 9, 2009, 8:25:08 PM5/9/09

Actually - that is NOT true.

A cardiologist must be a doctor - and that means in ALL 50 states - a
license is required.

However - nothing says that you must be sane to be a cardiologist.

Thommadura

May 9, 2009, 8:31:14 PM5/9/09

Actually - the easiest way to determine which religion and church is
real is to look at the aftermath of those "acts of god". The real church
has NEVER had any damage from such events. While there may be
devastation around it - the one real church would exhibit not even a
cloud of dust. Certainly - a real god would not damage his earthly "home"!

That eliminates ALL of the current and past religions and gods.

However - there is another way to separate them.
All we need to do is to look for the churches that completely believe
their own story - to the extent that they do not take measures to
protect themselves because their god will go that.

So - any church that has a lock on the door - or any other part of the
building is eliminated.

Every church that has INSURANCE is eliminated

Every church that has a lightning rod on it is eliminated

Again - that eliminates ALL of the past and present religions and churches.

Atheno

May 9, 2009, 8:45:11 PM5/9/09
On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:25:08 -0500, Thommadura wrote
(in article <4a061f0d$0$22535$607e...@cv.net>):

Or even actively seeing patients

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 2:29:12 AM5/10/09

fasgnadh

May 10, 2009, 3:00:52 AM5/10/09
In article
<7c82a7aa-d031-48d1...@o27g2000vbd.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Trust the science, which is the only path to truth!!!

True!!

al

May 10, 2009, 9:30:35 AM5/10/09

> On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:02:12 +0100, Bill M wrote:
>
>> IF YOUR GOD KNOWS AND CONTROLS ALL, WHY DOES HE CREATE SO MANY HUMAN
>> CATSTROPHES LIKE FLOODS, HURRICANES, TORNADOS, 12,000 KNOWN DESEASES AND
>> CHILDREN BORN DEAF AND DUMB, MINUS EYESIGHT ETC.???

Mu responds:

> TO RID THE EARTH OF USENET SHOUTING IMBECILES?

And Bill goes on:

>> THIS IS A LOVING GOD???

And Mu responds:
> WORKS FOR ME.

Two idiotic fucking responses from Mu (Chung).

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 12:19:52 PM5/10/09

MU

May 10, 2009, 1:45:04 PM5/10/09
On Sat, 09 May 2009 20:31:14 -0400, Thommadura wrote:

> MU wrote:
>> On Sat, 9 May 2009 19:02:12 +0100, Bill M wrote:
>>
>>> IF YOUR GOD KNOWS AND CONTROLS ALL, WHY DOES HE CREATE SO MANY HUMAN
>>> CATSTROPHES LIKE FLOODS, HURRICANES, TORNADOS, 12,000 KNOWN DESEASES AND
>>> CHILDREN BORN DEAF AND DUMB, MINUS EYESIGHT ETC.???
>>
>> TO RID THE EARTH OF USENET SHOUTING IMBECILES?
>>
>>> THIS IS A LOVING GOD???
>>
>> WORKS FOR ME.
>
> Actually - the easiest way to determine which religion and church is
> real is to look at the aftermath of those "acts of god". The real church
> has NEVER had any damage from such events. While there may be
> devastation around it - the one real church would exhibit not even a
> cloud of dust. Certainly - a real god would not damage his earthly "home"!

lol

I was unaware that God had sent you forth to proclaim the rules He must
work under in His own universe.

Thommadura

May 10, 2009, 1:52:23 PM5/10/09

Sorry - but YOu are unaware because there are no gods - certainly none
proven.

In fact - in actuality- you are UNAWARE of everything that has to do
with gods - since you have NO provable contact with any.

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 2:08:39 PM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 12:45:04 -0500, MU wrote
(in article <4a07...@news.x-privat.org>):

LOL

And you believe that the Holy Spirit communicates with Chung.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 2:21:31 PM5/10/09
Atheno wrote:

> LOL

Sad to note your continued despair.

> And you believe that the Holy Spirit communicates with Chung.

The Holy Spirit directly helps all of us true Christians (either Jew
or gentile) publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as documented in the
following video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soft your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 2:37:14 PM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 12:52:23 -0500, Thommadura wrote
(in article <4a071481$0$5923$607e...@cv.net>):

That has not stopped MU with all the other things he writes, so why should
this. If you do have to rely on reality, as Chung and MU do not, then can
claim anything you want. Chung seems to believe that his God/x

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 2:40:53 PM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 13:21:31 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<5f43cb70-a7ba-46d3...@r34g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>):

> Atheno wrote:
>>
>> LOL
>
> Sad to note your continued despair.

And

On Sun, 10 May 2009 12:45:04 -0500, MU wrote
(in article <4a07...@news.x-privat.org>):

> lol

I am sorry to note your despair of MU too.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 2:56:45 PM5/10/09
Atheno wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e7d88858b1261ead?
>
> I am sorry...

Indeed you are that and incompetent:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1516bd1ea88c0f2d?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 3:17:08 PM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 13:56:45 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <fi8e055nve8cbtb08...@4ax.com>):

> Atheno wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e7d88858b1261ead?
>>
>> I am sorry...
>
> Indeed you are that and incompetent:

It is interesting you have to resort to editing and leaving things out to try
and make a false and misleading point. If the truth was on your side, you
would not have to do that.

It is sad that you have to do that.

The original comments are below and the truth is evident for all to read.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 3:34:10 PM5/10/09
Atheno wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5169fec3f59c3e1d?

> It is interesting you have to resort to editing and leaving things out to try
> and make a false and misleading point.

The point belongs to GOD and is simply the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e77f49aa61098a0?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

fasgnadh

May 10, 2009, 3:52:53 PM5/10/09
In article
<5f43cb70-a7ba-46d3...@r34g2000vbi.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> The Holy Spirit directly helps all of us true Christians (either Jew
> or gentile)

In what minyans does ABC find such non-jewish jews?

fasgnadh

May 10, 2009, 3:55:00 PM5/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <wh...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> I am sorry...

Indeed you are, That and incompetent:

Chung

May 10, 2009, 4:21:50 PM5/10/09
In article
<65c42958-9c28-41e0...@t10g2000vbg.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Forgery is not truth

So stop forging!

Me

May 10, 2009, 4:34:13 PM5/10/09
On May 10, 2:34 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Atheno wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5169fec3f59c3e1d?
>
> > It is interesting you have to resort to editing and leaving things out to try
> > and make a false and misleading point.
>
> The point belongs to GOD and is simply the truth:

needed to warn others about Chung.

I hope you are doing this for fun as it is insane to believe you can
have any real discussion with Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 4:52:04 PM5/10/09

Me

May 10, 2009, 4:59:38 PM5/10/09
On May 10, 3:52 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c64fbf65d899cb8e?

Chung's above response to my last comments are everything that anyone
who is serious needs to read to realize that best to ignore what
Chung. Whether he is a troll and/or insane, the end result is the
same. Believe Chung at your own peril.

fasgnadh

May 10, 2009, 6:35:45 PM5/10/09
In article <mlae051hrpoa14ggj...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Atheno wrote:

> > It is interesting you have to resort to editing and leaving things
> > out to try and make a false and misleading point.
>

> The point belongs to GOD.

Your GODS are pointless.

fasgnadh

May 10, 2009, 6:38:17 PM5/10/09
In article
<cc55ba5d-a823-43cf...@j12g2000vbl.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

915590082887642011337372

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 7:21:57 PM5/10/09

Chung

May 10, 2009, 7:27:19 PM5/10/09
In article
<8f6c8437-74ed-4d20...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

I put more trust in things I can see than in things like gods which no
one can even show exist.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 8:17:35 PM5/10/09

Atheno

May 10, 2009, 11:40:16 PM5/10/09
On Sun, 10 May 2009 18:51:02 -0500, Teg wrote
(in article <uuydnVnkXN3w9ZrX...@netspace.net.au>):

> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> Atheno wrote:
>>> LOL
>>
>> Sad to note your continued despair.
>

> MU wrote:
> "lol"
>
> Why is MU not in "continued despair".
> Teg

You are asking a rational question of an irrational person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 10, 2009, 11:48:26 PM5/10/09
Atheno wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Why is MU not in "continued despair".

Folks who trust the truth, Who is Jesus, have His peace, which
surpasses all worldly understanding.

> You are asking a rational question of an irrational person.

Incorrect.

GOD has cured me of the delusion that "hunger is starvation."

Sadly, the same can not be truthfully written about you.

May GOD soften your heart, Atheno, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor,

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

Only GOD can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d01915cc6cd0e47e?

fasgnadh

May 11, 2009, 3:27:31 AM5/11/09
In article
<a831d00f-ae1a-4e8c...@m24g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Folks who trust the truth

What one trusts depends on what one considers convincing,
and "Pie in the sky, bye and bye" doesn't convince.

Al

May 11, 2009, 8:26:38 AM5/11/09

Notice how MU (Chung) ignored my post, exactly as Chunk would have.
They are one and the same idiot.

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 9:05:03 AM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 07:26:38 -0500, Al wrote
(in article <2QUNl.489$5F2...@nwrddc01.gnilink.net>):

> Notice how MU (Chung) ignored my post, exactly as Chunk would have.
> They are one and the same idiot.

It does seem that way. Might make a good book: Doctor Chung and Mr MU.

MU

May 11, 2009, 7:14:49 PM5/11/09

As you wish, atheist can do as they want, I could care less. But before
you start writing rules for G(g)od's that you claim don't exist, you
might think thrice about how utterly ridiculous and what a waste of time
that is.

lol

MU

May 11, 2009, 7:16:15 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 12:26:38 GMT, Al wrote:

> Notice how MU (Chung) ignored my post, exactly as Chunk would have.
> They are one and the same idiot.

I have $50,000 that is and always has been ready to call that
accusation. Are you ready?

Atheno

May 11, 2009, 7:26:01 PM5/11/09
On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:16:15 -0500, MU wrote
(in article <4a08...@news.x-privat.org>):

No doubt that $50,000 is as imaginary as Chung's money in Chung's seven
figure guarantee.

ThomM

May 11, 2009, 8:39:01 PM5/11/09

No being an atheist - I care no more than you.

I am a Huxley Agnostic - and I accept everything that can be PROVEN
about gods and religion.

So as far as writing rules for gods - I do NOT do that - there are no
gods to write rules for.
Doing so would be as utterly ridiculous - as following rules humans
say were written by gods!

ROFL

MU

May 11, 2009, 9:40:03 PM5/11/09

OK by me, you win the Care Bear game.

> I am a Huxley Agnostic - and I accept everything that can be PROVEN
> about gods and religion.

Which is nothing re: gods, OK, I get it. lol

> So as far as writing rules for gods - I do NOT do that - there are no
> gods to write rules for.

Uhhhhhhh, but that's what you did, Aggie. Here'sa one instance that you
have conveniently forgotten (or lied about).

"Certainly - a real god would not damage his earthly "home"!" That's
writing the rules, Aggie.

> Doing so would be as utterly ridiculous - as following rules humans
> say were written by gods!
>
> ROFL

Hey, it's not my problem that you're ridiculous.

ThomM

May 12, 2009, 9:50:43 AM5/12/09

Still - it is NOT the same as being an atheist.

> > So as far as writing rules for gods - I do NOT do that - there are no
> > gods to write rules for.
>
> Uhhhhhhh, but that's what you did, Aggie. Here'sa one instance that you
> have conveniently forgotten (or lied about).
>
> "Certainly - a real god would not damage his earthly "home"!" That's
> writing the rules, Aggie.

Sorry - that was NOT a rule - that was a logical assumption.
Maybe you can think of a reason why a all good all loving all caring
god would damage anyone's home to begin with?

> > Doing so would be as utterly ridiculous - as following rules humans
> > say were written by gods!
>
> > ROFL
>
> Hey, it's not my problem that you're ridiculous.

Lack of credible opinion noted.

I still don't accept human created religious nonsense.

After all - if you believe religion - there is only ONE true church -
and one true set of gods - and there are over 30,000 different
christain denominations alone that each establish that the other are
incomplete or false. That is about as ridiculous as it can be!

Atheno

May 12, 2009, 9:54:48 AM5/12/09
On Tue, 12 May 2009 08:50:43 -0500, ThomM wrote
(in article
<a908eecd-96f0-4095...@v17g2000vbb.googlegroups.com>):

> On May 11, 9:40ï¿œpm, MU <efacsimi...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> I am a Huxley Agnostic - and I accept everything that can be PROVEN
>>> about gods and religion.
>>
>> Which is nothing re: gods, OK, I get it. lol
>
> Still - it is NOT the same as being an atheist.

Absolutely. MU is either ignorant of the difference or just being a troll.

MU

May 13, 2009, 1:15:11 AM5/13/09
On Tue, 12 May 2009 06:50:43 -0700 (PDT), ThomM wrote:

>>> So as far as writing rules for gods - I do NOT do that - there are no
>>> gods to write rules for.
>>
>> Uhhhhhhh, but that's what you did, Aggie. Here'sa one instance that you
>> have conveniently forgotten (or lied about).
>>
>> "Certainly - a real god would not damage his earthly "home"!" That's
>> writing the rules, Aggie.
>
> Sorry - that was NOT a rule - that was a logical assumption.

*PLONK*

Sorry, no time for childish, circular debate.

fasgnadh

May 17, 2009, 3:33:01 AM5/17/09

Even Virgil wants Virgils Cyberstalking and forgery to stop... ;-)

Like the crimianl who wants to get caught because he can't help
thieving, raping, etc! B^p

Please feel free to attach the warning below to any post by the
atheist Cyberstalkers, it is public domain.

A suitable header is any which mentions Virgil Atheists and Usenet
Monsters Unlimited. B^]

There are 255,000,000 Christians in the USA, where
http://www.usenetmonster.com is located.

They make money from subscribers, remind them of Free Speech,
it is NOT licence for atheists to SLANDER and Cyberstalk individuals!

Send complaints to killthe...@usenetmonster.com

Post the evidence of their spamming, forgery and Cyberstalking
in any NG that virgil, his sockpuppets or you, post in..

Make it a Sig B^)

___________________

Virgil, Chung, ABCHUNG and hdangsaf are all the same forging fraud
and Cyberstalking liar operated courtesy of Usenet Monster Unlimited -
http://www.usenetmonster.com

From: Chung <A...@cde.com>
Subject: Re: Trust the truth :-)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:21:50 -0600

@ From: Virgil <vmh...@comcast.net>
@ Subject: Jesus is Bored with Chung ! ! !
@ Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 01:07:43 -0600

# From: ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:39:51 -0600

# From: hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:12:48 -0600

Virgil is an atheist forger and thug who Cyber-stalks individuals.

He does this with the full support, complicity and encouragement
of the atheist community in alt.atheism.

The tool he uses is

Usenet Monster Unlimited - http://www.usenetmonster.com

For $2.95 per month, far less than 30 pieces of silver,
the Usenet Monsters allow Spammers to impersonate other
Users Net Ids, to literally FORGE posts using those
fraudulent impersonations ...with a single intent..
it is not 'debate', it is not 'rational dialogue',
it is not 'logical argument' it is coercion designed to

stop their targets from posting in Usenet!!!

In Australia this is Cyber-stalking and it is a Crime.

" stop posting to alt.atheism, and we will stop"

- "Virgil" posting as "Chung" <A...@cde.com> aka

"ABCHUNG" <A...@def.ghi> aka

"hdangsaf" hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf> aka ..??

Chung and ABCHUNG are Virgil's impersonations of
a Christian poster, who is apparently a doctor
and an Author in the US, and is fiercely debated.

I don't know the target, personally, I don't believe we have
spoken or debated.. I merely observe the Cyberstalking..

Fierce debate is fine, but the Impersonation, Cyberstalking
Net Forgery and fraud with the specific intent of
getting him to stop posting, is not!!

It is a disgraceful attempt to REMOVE someone's free
speech by intimidation!

# From: ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi>
# Newsgroups: alt.atheism,alt.religion,aus.religion,aus.politics,
# alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,uk.politics.misc
# Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 12:39:51 -0600

# From: Chung <A...@cde.com>
# Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,
# alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theologyalt.atheism,
# Subject: Re: Theist Frauds and Forgers
# Date: Sat, 09 May 2009 17:37:23 -0600

# From: hdangsaf <h...@ng.saf>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 21:12:48 -0600

Atheists impersonate an individual to DISCREDIT them with
WHAT THE ATHEISTS POST.. not by what the individual himself
has to say!

It is not MERE misrepresentation, most debates involve that,
It is FORGERY.. "This is X speaking.. FUCK YOU ALL"

Many people do not read headers carefully and will
assume the Impersonator or Forger is the original.

This is simply dishonest slander by the atheist thugs.

But their admitted goal is to SILENCE their opponent,
by BURYING THEM In ATHEIST GENERATED SHIT.

If a hundred posts appear with YOUR name, no one will
be able to find the one or two from you.

Your rights to free speech will be REMOVED!

If you don't like poster, or regard them as a spammer, killfile him.
That is LEGITIMATE use of freedom which respects the SAME right
for others.

To pretend to BE them, in order to DISCREDIT them,
is an indication that you FEAR THEIR SUPERIOR REASON.

End of story! It is the atheist admission of DEFEAT
in the arena of HONEST RATIONAL DISCOURSE.

Howling that others are not rational will not change this fact,
that is merely the disagreement which debate seeks to settle.

FORGERY AND IMPERSONATION, CYBERSTALKING which targets INDIVIDUALS,
NOT IDEAS.. is fascims..

Big Shame Job for all the atheists caught up in it and exposed!

Stand back and watch them screech! B^]

A poster puts HIS views, others can put theirs,
agree disagree, parody, even frame their meaning..
IN YOUR OWN VOICE.. if their text is ambiguous ..
but they cannot FORGE POSTS in the name of others,
changing text attributed to others, AND IMPERSONATE
them, or CYBERSTALK their every posts with SPAM,
that is a disgrace;

# From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 01:36:12 -0700 (PDT)

And one of Virgil's sockpuppet IMPERSONATIONS replies with
abuse, slander and lies...

# From: ABCHUNG <A...@def.ghi>
# Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.christnet.christianlife,
# alt.messianic.yeshua,alt.christnet.theology,alt.atheism,
# Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 12:24:13 -0600
#
#
# A. B. Chung is really an atheist in drag.

And not a single atheist objects.. they are all too busy
pack hunting the target themselves!!!

Atheists should let let Usenet Monster Unlimited -
http://www.usenetmonster.com ..know that you appreciate their
support of atheist USENET parasites, spammers, impersonators
and forgers, enabling their Cyber-stalking of individual believers.

It is clearly a great aid to Atheist NewSpeak and the goal
of SILENCING your opponents who you cannot defeat in ARGUMENT!

If you can't win by FAIR means, you will win by FOUL!

I will try and make all the Believer NG's in Usenet aware of their
support for atheist Cyber-stalking .. it will no doubt impact on their
commercial viability! B^]

American Christians 85% of 300,000,000

Atheist thugs 0.7% of 300,000,000

Do the math! B^]

--

Atheists try to shut down rational debate any
way they can..historically this has included

# "The underlying theory of NewSpeak is that if something can't
# be said, then it can't be thought."

# This suits the totalitarian
# regime of the Party, whose aim is to make any alternative
# thinking � "thoughtcrime", or "crimethink" in the newest
# edition of NewSpeak � or speech impossible by removing
# any words or possible constructs which describe the
# ideas of freedom, rebellion and so on."

Virgil

May 17, 2009, 3:39:47 AM5/17/09
In article <N4PPl.11661$y61....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>,
fasgnadh <fasg...@yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> A. B. Chung, MD/PHD, aka Virgil aka fasgnadh wrote:

> Even fasgnadh wants fasgnadh Cyberstalking and forgery to stop... ;-)
>
> fasgnadh is like the crimianal who wants to get caught because he can't help
> thieving, raping, etc!
>

> Please feel free to attack fasgnadh evey time he invades alt.atheism.
>

> A suitable header is any which mentions fasgnadh's sins

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 7:19:55 PM5/26/09
Van wrote:

> Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic" of
> swine flu.

Less than the million-plus that die each year from either a heart
attack or stroke each year.

> Not enough to scare me.

GOD can take your life while you are reading this Usenet post by
making your heart go into ventricular fibrillation if He wants.

> This is just one of those things
> that are made more interesting by the media.

Life is made more interesting by GOD, Who remains the Author of all
reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62713ef89ab483ae?

May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com

"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Van

May 26, 2009, 7:26:48 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 6:19 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Exactly my point Chung. More people have died from drunk driving in
the past month then this "epidemic".

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 7:41:37 PM5/26/09
Van wrote:

> > Van wrote:
> >
> > > Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic" of
> > > swine flu.
> >
> > Less than the million-plus that die each year from either a heart
> > attack or stroke each year.
> >
> > > Not enough to scare me.
> >
> > GOD can take your life while you are reading this Usenet post by
> > making your heart go into ventricular fibrillation if He wants.
> >
> > > This is just one of those things
> > > that are made more interesting by the media.
> >
> > Life is made more interesting by GOD, Who remains the Author of all
> > reality:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/62713ef89ab483ae?
> >

> Exactly my point Chung. More people have died from drunk driving in
> the past month then this "epidemic".

Fewer people die from tornadoes and yet folks do drills to prepare for
them.

Van

May 26, 2009, 7:45:51 PM5/26/09
On May 26, 6:41 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

I know who Jesus is. I dont need any heart softening. And I would
greatly appreciate it if you would change the title of this thread
back to the original.

Dr. House

May 26, 2009, 7:56:58 PM5/26/09

Van, you can't expect sane behavior out of the insane. Some people
are nuts and all you can do is leave them alone.

As to your original point - during the period of the flu scare almost
as many Americans died of H1whatever as won lotto Jackpots. That
tells you something about the odds. I would be worried if a small
child, a frail senior, or someone with a disabling medical condition
got flu. But not just the strain the media is going gaga over. There
are many strains of flu and this one doesn't seem to be any deadlier
than average. Now with that said I'm sure swine flu is very painful
and the anti viral medications are expensive. I wouldn't want to
catch it in a developing country where conditions are less . . .
favorable.

God bless,

House

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 26, 2009, 8:07:40 PM5/26/09
Van wrote:
> > Van wrote:

> > > Exactly my point Chung. More people have died from drunk driving in
> > > the past month then this "epidemic".
> >
> > Fewer people die from tornadoes and yet folks do drills to prepare for
> > them.
>
> I know who Jesus is.

Can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Ethereal Engineer

May 26, 2009, 9:18:44 PM5/26/09

> And I would greatly appreciate it if you would change the title of this
> thread back to the original.

At least, this is what it should be.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 4:52:31 AM5/27/09

Van

May 27, 2009, 1:38:33 PM5/27/09
On May 26, 7:07 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

>Can you publically say "Jesus is LORD" ?
Yes, any more questions?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 3:41:25 PM5/27/09

Van wrote:

>>Can you publically say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>
>Yes, any more questions?

If you truly can publicly say "Jesus is LORD," please allow me to hear
you say it by your leaving a voicemail message at the telephone number
listed at:

http://WDJW.net

Dr. House

May 27, 2009, 4:06:42 PM5/27/09

Now the guy wants a phone call. Be careful Van. If you are going to
call, and I recommend that you do not, use a pay phone out in the
middle of nowhere so the guy won't get any info from caller ID. Like
I said, some people are best left alone. Don't give out any private
info and don't become the target of somebody's obsession.

God bless,

House

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 5:21:33 PM5/27/09
>> Van wrote:
>
>> >Can you publically say "Jesus is LORD" ?
>>
>> Yes, any more questions?
>
> Now the guy wants a phone call.

Incorrect.

What is wanted here is verification as to whether Van can truly
publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

>Be careful Van. If you are going to
>call, and I recommend that you do not, use a pay phone out in the
>middle of nowhere so the guy won't get any info from caller ID.

If GOD were with you, helping you publicly say "Jesus is LORD," who
can possibly harm you, House?

There is no need to answer this rhetorical question, which simply
leads the discerning to conclude that you can not publicly say "Jesus
is LORD."

Bottom line:

You are not a true Christian as evident by your bearing false witness
against this bona-fide physician, who is a disciple of Jesus, and the
fact that you are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as other
non-christians are also unable:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

May GOD soften your heart, House, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Sentinel

May 27, 2009, 5:31:35 PM5/27/09
In article <pmar15p6tfcm8o30o...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> What is wanted here is verification as to whether Van can truly
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

CUM - more of Chung's Usual Mantra

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 5:50:16 PM5/27/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> What is wanted here is verification as to whether Van can truly
>> publicly say "Jesus is LORD."
>
>CUM - more of Chung's Usual Mantra

Lie.

"Jesus is LORD" is a very simple declarative sentence that states an
absolute truth and does not fit the definition of mantra:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantra

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

[...]

Board-certified Cardiologist

Sentinel

May 27, 2009, 5:55:26 PM5/27/09
CUM - more Chung's Usual Mantra

Sentinel

May 27, 2009, 5:59:07 PM5/27/09
In article <ojcr155shc98kf40k...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Lie.

No, what you post is just CUM - Chung's Usual Mantra

tr...@finder.com

May 27, 2009, 6:30:58 PM5/27/09
> Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic"

> swine flu.

Truth:

A few score over a few years. 35000 a year die in the u.s. each year
from the ordinary flu strains.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 8:00:01 PM5/27/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e06b31bdc11418c4?

<><

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

Sentinel

May 27, 2009, 8:47:33 PM5/27/09
In article
<303c2e70-10d4-4774...@z19g2000vbz.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Marana tha
>
> Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

More CUM

tr...@finder.com

May 27, 2009, 8:57:09 PM5/27/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 27, 2009, 11:01:29 PM5/27/09
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:
> Van wrote in part:

> > Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic"
>
> > swine flu.
>
> Truth:
>
> A few score over a few years.

Incorrect.

The H1N1 "swine" Flu virus is a novel virus that has not been around
for a "few years."

Moreover, deaths caused by this novel virus is at least 85, which is
more than "a few score."

Source:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601080&sid=ay5rzRiin8w0

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as

GOD desired:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the

[...]

Sentinel

May 27, 2009, 11:30:03 PM5/27/09
CUM

St. Jackanapes

May 28, 2009, 1:37:55 AM5/28/09

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote...

> Van wrote:
> >
> > Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic" of
> > swine flu.

Still trying to champion the bird flu ending the world,
Chung? I hope that you are the first one to catch it.

--
St. Jackanapes
http://www.jackanapes.ws

St. Jackanapes

May 28, 2009, 1:39:16 AM5/28/09

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote...

> WWJD?

Nothing. He never existed.

http://www.jesusneverexisted.com/

St. Jackanapes

May 28, 2009, 1:39:46 AM5/28/09

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote...

> Can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Why would anyone lie like that?

St. Jackanapes

May 28, 2009, 1:49:17 AM5/28/09

In sci.med.cardiology, Ethereal Engineer wrote...

> > And I would greatly appreciate it if you would change the title of this
> > thread back to the original.
>
> At least, this is what it should be.

Hey Buddy - Chung ain't a douche - no woman in her right
mind would stick that tounge-talking nutbag up her
koosh. This is what he really is: anal suppository.

No, I'm sorry - I'm wrong about that - He's more like
something excreted from an anus.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 28, 2009, 5:34:34 AM5/28/09

Father Haskell

May 28, 2009, 5:07:50 PM5/28/09
On May 28, 1:37 am, St. Jackanapes <webmas...@jackanapes.ws> wrote:
> In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote...
>

> > Van wrote:
>
> > > Seriously, how many people have died from the so called "epidemic" of
> > > swine flu.
>
> Still trying to champion the bird flu ending the world,
> Chung? I hope that you are the first one to catch it.

That's how the world ends? Everyone gets the flu (thereby using up
all their sick days) and dies either from pneumonia or from Saturn V
level projectile diarrhea? I'd expect something way, WAY more
biblical and horrifying, something worthy of a Charlton Heston
disaster movie.

Andy, you really need to be taking better drugs.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 28, 2009, 10:09:35 PM5/28/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 9:58:51 AM5/30/09
Van wrote:
> Nicodemus wrote:
> > Van wrote:

> > > Nico is there a problem you have with me? Have I done something to
> > > offend you other than contest your racist views towards Jews? You
> > > respond to almost every one of my posts with venom. As Dio would say
> > > Dude, "Lock up the wolves".
> >
> > It was your non believing mind set.
>
> Nico, what non believing mind set? You can read my mind? I had no idea
> you could sense my atheistic mind set over the internet. Blast! I must
> try harder to defend myself against these all knowing christians!
> Igor! To the lab!

There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.

> Chung, No fuckin way man.

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

> You're just gonna have to trust me on this
> one.

It remains wiser to only trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Van

May 30, 2009, 2:04:45 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 8:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Chung: There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD

Van: YOUR all knowing God? I don't need to defend myself from MY all
loving God. You see Chung, He's not the one attacking me. You are. Are
you the all loving God from which there is no defense? You act as if
God is going to attack me and I am sitting defenseless, unable to ward
him off. Oh no! HES COMING FOR ME NOW!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 2:25:37 PM5/30/09
Van wrote:

>> Van wrote:

>> > Nico, what non believing mind set? You can read my mind? I had no idea
>> > you could sense my atheistic mind set over the internet. Blast! I must
>> > try harder to defend myself against these all knowing christians!
>> > Igor! To the lab!
>>
>> There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.

> YOUR all knowing God?

LORD Almighty GOD.

> I don't need to defend myself from MY all
> loving God.

"Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his
mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert
jackals." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Malachi 1:2-3)

Amen.

> You see Chung, He's not the one attacking me.

The Holy Spirit is the One Who has convicted you.

> You are.

The Holy Spirit did guide me to ask you the simple question:

Van, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Bottom line:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

You are not a true Christian, Van, because if you were, you would have
had the help of the Holy Spirit to convince me that you can publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

> Are you the all loving God from which there is no defense?

No.

By being mindful of WDJW, am simply a disciple of Jesus.

> You act as if
> God is going to attack me and I am sitting defenseless, unable to ward
> him off. Oh no! HES COMING FOR ME NOW!

Incorrect.

You simply remain in my prayers...

May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 3:29:36 PM5/30/09
In article
<d7ad9ebc-4edd-4021...@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Van wrote:
> > Nicodemus wrote:

> > > It was your non believing mind set.
> >
> > Nico, what non believing mind set? You can read my mind? I had no idea
> > you could sense my atheistic mind set over the internet. Blast! I must
> > try harder to defend myself against these all knowing christians!
> > Igor! To the lab!
>
> There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.

But your god does not reveal all it knows to mortals, so that "ANDREW B.
CHUNG, MD/PHD" is making things up.

> > Chung, No fuckin way man.
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)
>
> Amen.
>
> > You're just gonna have to trust me on this
> > one.
>

> It remains wiser to only trust the truth, Who is Jesus?

No one knows!

> Marana tha

All over his undies.

--
Virgil

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 4:02:55 PM5/30/09
In article <grt225dj0740df400...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Van wrote:

> >> There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.
>
> > YOUR all knowing God?
>
> LORD Almighty GOD.

Don't swear!

> > I don't need to defend myself from MY all
> > loving God.
>
> "Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his
> mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert
> jackals." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Malachi 1:2-3)

Nasty piece of work, your god!

> Amen.
>
> > You see Chung, He's not the one attacking me.
>
> The Holy Spirit is the One Who has convicted you.
>
> > You are.
>
> The Holy Spirit did guide me to ask you the simple question:
>
> Van, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Only those who have lost their minds ever need to say anything so
foolish.

> You are not a true Christian, Van

Neither are you, "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD".

> > Are you the all loving God from which there is no defense?
>
> No.

> Incorrect.
>
> You simply remain in my prayers...
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
> truth

We atheists and agnostics do trust the truth, which is that there is no
incontovertible evidence favoring any one's god, and certainly no more
favoring your version of godliness that anyone else's.

So even if it could be established unequivocally that there were any
gods, we would still have to sort out which ones are actual and which
ones are virtual.

--
Virgil

Nicodemus

May 30, 2009, 4:09:56 PM5/30/09
Virgil <vir...@nowhere.com> wrote in news:virgil2-A60353.14025530052009
@bignews.usenetmonster.com:

Good to see you Virgil

In The End

vic...@inreach.com

May 30, 2009, 4:10:10 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 6:58 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.

The problem is, why would you need a defense against an all-loving
god?

--
Uncle Vic
AA#2011

Nicodemus

May 30, 2009, 4:23:34 PM5/30/09
vic...@inreach.com wrote in news:863b49a7-9879-46c0-b448-124c06759a33
@q2g2000vbr.googlegroups.com:

Amen

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 4:23:54 PM5/30/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>> There is no defense against our all-knowing GOD.
>
> The problem is, why would you need a defense against an all-loving
> god?

If GOD were all-loving, He would love you, satan ...

... and He would have loved Esau.

However, GOD did not love Esau ...

"Yet I have loved Jacob, but Esau I have hated, and I have turned his
mountains into a wasteland and left his inheritance to the desert
jackals." -- LORD Almighty GOD (Malachi 1:2-3)

... just as He does not love you, satan.

And, so you are doomed to eternal destruction from which there is no
defense:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

[...]

Don Kirkman

May 30, 2009, 4:57:45 PM5/30/09
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Virgil wrote in article
<virgil2-A60353...@bignews.usenetmonster.com>:

>We atheists and agnostics do trust the truth, which is that there is no
>incontovertible evidence favoring any one's god, and certainly no more
>favoring your version of godliness that anyone else's.

But many of us agnostics "trust the truth" equally against both
extremes. There is no more incontrovertible evidence that there is no
god than there is that there is/are one or many gods. All are equally
outside any scientific universe of discourse.

Further, the arguments vehement atheists employ against theists seem
too often to be based on the same shallow, simplistic, stereotyped
concepts of religion that the Christian fundamentalists employ.
Serious religious thinkers deal with much more serious human issues
than one would suspect from the school-boy arguments like the ones
that fill the newsgroups. "Is too" "is not" "did too" "did not" is
hardly worth the trouble.

Agnostics know that there are thinkers who raise serious questions
about the nature of the universe and humankind that are yet, and may
never be, answered by evidence-based logic.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 5:18:23 PM5/30/09
Don Kirkman wrote:
>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
>>We atheists and agnostics do trust the truth, which is that there is no
>>incontovertible evidence favoring any one's god, and certainly no more
>>favoring your version of godliness that anyone else's.
>
>But many of us agnostics "trust the truth" equally against both
>extremes. There is no more incontrovertible evidence that there is no
>god than there is that there is/are one or many gods. All are equally
>outside any scientific universe of discourse.
>
>Further, the arguments vehement atheists employ against theists seem
>too often to be based on the same shallow, simplistic, stereotyped
>concepts of religion that the Christian fundamentalists employ.
>Serious religious thinkers deal with much more serious human issues
>than one would suspect from the school-boy arguments like the ones
>that fill the newsgroups. "Is too" "is not" "did too" "did not" is
>hardly worth the trouble.
>
>Agnostics know that there are thinkers who raise serious questions
>about the nature of the universe and humankind that are yet, and may
>never be, answered by evidence-based logic.

There remains no other rational explanation, besides that residing in
the Bible at 1 Cor 12:3, for why non-christians like you and Vera are
unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

It is clear both you and Vera want the ability so very much that you
have both lied about being able so that the rational explanation is
not that you don't want to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

Bottom line:

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 5:19:30 PM5/30/09
In article <3v4325l14r5c0lbfa...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

[CENSORED]

For a while "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" was fixated on laps, but now
appears to be switching his attentions to bottoms.

--
Virgil

Sanity's Little Helper

May 30, 2009, 5:34:29 PM5/30/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>, and he
posteth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 6:05:25 PM5/30/09
satan via sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f0999dd6d2ebed?
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft3nBlpcv-I

Without the Holy Spirit, the person (possibly the same as the person
with the pseudonym ArchRationalist) would not have been able to say
"Jesus is LORD" as recorded in the video just as non-christian Don
Kirkman remains unable.

[...]

Van

May 30, 2009, 8:01:28 PM5/30/09

.
Oh so now its the Holy Spirit who has judged and convicted me. For
what Chung? What have I done wrong to make God and the Holy Spirit
hate me so?

> You act as if
> God is going to attack me and I am sitting defenseless, unable to ward
> him off. Oh no! HES COMING FOR ME NOW!

>>Incorrect.

>>You simply remain in my prayers...

>>May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
>>truth, Who is Jesus:

... is there a reason you put a colon after Jesus? Tell me how I'm
incorrect you seem to think God is intent on smiting me at any moment.
He could do that if he wanted, but he won't. I REMAIN IN YOUR PRAYERS?
I DON'T NEED YOUR PRAYERS. I DON'T WANT YOUR PRAYERS! Why are you
praying for me there is nothing wrong with me except I have a somewhat
annoying, somewhat amusing guy who thinks God hates me. HOPEFULLY GOD
WONT SOFTEN MY HEART. I TRUST THE TRUTH. I KNOW WHO JESUS IS. I've
been a christian since I was a little boy. And with that I leave you.
Adieu.

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 8:10:40 PM5/30/09
In article <n78325h9144vg96h0...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Don Kirkman wrote:
> >satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> >
> >>We atheists and agnostics do trust the truth, which is that there is no
> >>incontovertible evidence favoring any one's god, and certainly no more
> >>favoring your version of godliness that anyone else's.
> >
> >But many of us agnostics "trust the truth" equally against both
> >extremes. There is no more incontrovertible evidence that there is no
> >god than there is that there is/are one or many gods. All are equally
> >outside any scientific universe of discourse.
> >
> >Further, the arguments vehement atheists employ against theists seem
> >too often to be based on the same shallow, simplistic, stereotyped
> >concepts of religion that the Christian fundamentalists employ.
> >Serious religious thinkers deal with much more serious human issues
> >than one would suspect from the school-boy arguments like the ones
> >that fill the newsgroups. "Is too" "is not" "did too" "did not" is
> >hardly worth the trouble.
> >
> >Agnostics know that there are thinkers who raise serious questions
> >about the nature of the universe and humankind that are yet, and may
> >never be, answered by evidence-based logic.
>
> There remains no other rational explanation, besides that residing in
> the Bible at 1 Cor 12:3, for why non-christians like you and Vera are
> unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

There is also o reliable evidence of such impossibility, as "ANDREW B.
CHUNG, MD/PHD"'s claims are hardly impartial.

> It is clear both you and Vera want the ability so very much that you
> have both lied about being able so that the rational explanation is
> not that you don't want to publicly say "Jesus is LORD."

That "public" need not include "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" in order to be
valid. Or else the testimony of even atheistic witnesses to such an
occurrence is enough to falsify "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD"'s claim,

> Bottom line:
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)

I just said it, even though "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" may not have heard
it.

Now it may be the case that "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" is incapable of
hearing any atheist or agnostic say "Jesus is LORD", or it may be that
he just can't hear the capitalizations when it is spoken, but ABC's
claim just ain't so.

> Amen.
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BottomLine
>
> Truth is simple.
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Be Hungry"
> http://NetCabal.com
> "Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
> ... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

May 30, 2009, 8:11:00 PM5/30/09
Van wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/99a9c8518e9597fa?

>Oh so now its the Holy Spirit who has judged and convicted me.

HE does see what is in our hearts and concludes with whether HE will
help us publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft-seen for all true
Christians:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 8:16:33 PM5/30/09
In article <eha325lpf3aaf4fts...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Without the Holy Spirit, the person (possibly the same as the person
> with the pseudonym ArchRationalist) would not have been able to say
> "Jesus is LORD" as recorded in the video

The that same alleged "Holy Spirit" must be conspiring to aid the
speaker lie, which is very unholy behavior for 1/3 of a god.

> May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile)

Jews? Most of the Jews I know about are not at all disciples of any
Jesus.
Where does "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" imagine he is going to find these
anti-jewish jews?

> <><
>
> "The lot is cast into the lap

"ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD" thinking about laps again.
I though he had graduated to bottoms, as the subject line indicates.

--
Virgil

Van

May 30, 2009, 8:17:52 PM5/30/09
On May 30, 7:11 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WiJ.com>
wrote:

> Van  wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> >>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/99a9c8518e9597fa?
>
> >Oh so now its the Holy Spirit who has judged and convicted me.
>
> HE does see what is in our hearts and concludes with whether HE will
> help us publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft-seen for all true
> Christians:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc
>
> May GOD soften your heart, Van, so that you would come to trust the
> truth, Who is Jesus:
>
> http://T3WiJ.com
>
> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Be Hungry"http://NetCabal.com
> "Don't be left behind as were Cleopus and Simon ...
> ... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"
>
> "... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

So the Holy Spirit has concluded that it does not love me. Is that
what you're saying? I want to know what makes you think that you're
some saint and I'm some sinful wretch who the Holy Spirit apparently
dislikes to the extreme if He wont even let me say Jesus is Lord.

Virgil

May 30, 2009, 8:24:44 PM5/30/09
In article <eii325dh0sia9u24e...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Van wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/99a9c8518e9597fa?
> >
> >Oh so now its the Holy Spirit who has judged and convicted me.
>
> HE does see what is in our hearts and concludes with whether HE will
> help us publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as has been oft-seen for all true
> Christians

But your mythical holy ghost has no power over those who do not kowtow
to it, so cannot prevent whoever chooses to say idiotic things like
"Jesus is LORD" from saying them.

--
Virgil

It is loading more messages.