Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: the joy in the hearts of Jesus' disciples ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 3:56:19 PM6/9/09
... as they are mindful of WDJW, rebuking satan at each GOD-given
opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c55eb489d84e616?

<><

Here is how we are preparing folks in our local communities for the
possible eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

tr...@finder.com

Jun 9, 2009, 4:36:06 PM6/9/09

Truth:

I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
thought.

One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such
promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is
reason
for pause to consider this eternal question.

There but for the grace of God goes any of us.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Fred Thomas

Jun 9, 2009, 4:49:52 PM6/9/09
Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 5:53:08 PM6/9/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> Truth:
>>
>> I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
>> thought.
>>
>Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help.

No doctor can help satan for he is doomed:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Doomedsatan

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

tr...@finder.com

Jun 9, 2009, 5:53:49 PM6/9/09

Truth:

I think he did, control of symptoms is never 100 percent. Is it time to
stop abusing him, now you know the source of his thought disorder? Do
you trip people with canes?

May God bless.

tr...@finder.com

Fred Thomas

Jun 9, 2009, 7:07:11 PM6/9/09
>>>tr...@finder.com wrote:
>>> Truth:
>>>
>>> I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of thought.
>>>
>>> One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such a
>>> promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is reason
>>> for pause to consider this eternal question.
>>>
>>> There but for the grace of God goes any of us.
>>>
>>> May God bless and protect and heal.
>>>
>>Fred Thomas wrote:
>>Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help.
>Andrew B. Chung boldly wrote:
>No doctor can help satan for he is doomed:
Fred Thomas wrote:
Gee Andy, that's a bold step! However Satan is a myth as well.

Fred Thomas

Jun 9, 2009, 7:09:43 PM6/9/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> Truth:
>

> I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
> thought.
>
> One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such
> promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is
> reason
> for pause to consider this eternal question.
>
> There but for the grace of God goes any of us.
>
> May God bless and protect and heal.
>
> "Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help."
>
> Truth:
>
> I think he did, control of symptoms is never 100 percent.

He is at zero percent.

> Is it time to
> stop abusing him, now you know the source of his thought disorder?

I know the source of his disorder how?

> Do
> you trip people with canes?

Only for fun.

> May God bless.
If it were real I would say thank you, however it is not.

tr...@finder.com

Jun 9, 2009, 7:47:54 PM6/9/09
> "Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help."
>
> Truth:
>
> I think he did, control of symptoms is never 100 percent.

"He is at zero percent."

No, obvious ignorance of the disorder.

> Is it time to
> stop abusing him, now you know the source of his thought disorder?

"I know the source of his disorder how?"

Confession of ignorance?

> Do
> you trip people with canes?

"Only for fun."

Then perhaps we can have fun with you, given your disability. Did you
also as a child abuse small animals, wet the bed, and start fires?

> May God bless.
"If it were real I would say thank you, however it is not."

Oh, my blessing is real enough; you are welcome.

Virgil

Jun 9, 2009, 8:08:37 PM6/9/09
In article <pbft25h4gii8484tv...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

Again proving that he should not be a cardiologist.

--
Virgil

Virgil

Jun 9, 2009, 8:12:15 PM6/9/09
In article <h9mt25phtop0rp19c...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

> Fred Thomas wrote:
> > satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
> >
> >> Truth:
> >>
> >> I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
> >> thought.
> >>
> >Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help.
>
> No doctor can help satan for he is doomed:

Satan may be damned, but, unlike "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD", since Satan
is immortal (as evidenced by his having survived damnation) he can
hardly be doomed.

--
Virgil

Fred Thomas

Jun 9, 2009, 8:17:31 PM6/9/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
>> "Maybe he should just go see a doctor and get help."
>>
>> Truth:
>>
>> I think he did, control of symptoms is never 100 percent.
>
> "He is at zero percent."
>
> No, obvious ignorance of the disorder.

Hmmmmmm..........Kinda answers the question I posed then doesn't it?

>> Is it time to
>> stop abusing him, now you know the source of his thought disorder?
>
> "I know the source of his disorder how?"
>
> Confession of ignorance?

See above. Ignorance simply means you are lacking in knowledge of a subject. I
inferred I do not know Andy's disorder with a question. Problem with context and
comprehension? Are you slow maybe?

>> Do
>> you trip people with canes?
>
> "Only for fun."
>
> Then perhaps we can have fun with you, given your disability. Did you
> also as a child abuse small animals, wet the bed, and start fires?

Seems your slowness has been exposed, maybe it's time I have fun with you.

>> May God bless.
> "If it were real I would say thank you, however it is not."
>
> Oh, my blessing is real enough; you are welcome.

Oh so your now claiming to be god???? Dude, your as sink as Andy. Get help!

tr...@finder.com

Jun 9, 2009, 8:50:23 PM6/9/09
"See above. Ignorance simply means you are lacking in knowledge of a
subject. I inferred I do not know Andy's disorder with a question.
Problem with context an d comprehension? Are you slow maybe?"

Confession again of ignorance, a good place to start.

>> Do
>> you trip people with canes?
>
> "Only for fun."
>
> Then perhaps we can have fun with you, given your disability. Did you
> also as a child abuse small animals, wet the bed, and start fires?

"Seems your slowness has been exposed, maybe it's time I have fun with
you. "

Ah shucks, I'm having fun already. Did the animal abuse and bed wetting
and fire starting have a seasonal aspect?

>> May God bless.
> "If it were real I would say thank you, however it is not."
>
> Oh, my blessing is real enough; you are welcome.

"Oh so your now claiming to be god???? Dude, your as sink as Andy. Get
help!"

Oh dear, if you are going to be any fun at all you must keep up with
semantics, having to spell out everyghing takes all the fun out of it.

May God bless.

Fred Thomas

Jun 9, 2009, 9:20:24 PM6/9/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> "See above. Ignorance simply means you are lacking in knowledge of a
> subject. I inferred I do not know Andy's disorder with a question.
> Problem with context an d comprehension? Are you slow maybe?"
>
> Confession again of ignorance, a good place to start.

Yup, I admit I do not know what Andy's and you mental problems are.

>>> Do
>>> you trip people with canes?
>> "Only for fun."
>>
>> Then perhaps we can have fun with you, given your disability. Did you
>> also as a child abuse small animals, wet the bed, and start fires?
>
> "Seems your slowness has been exposed, maybe it's time I have fun with
> you. "
>
> Ah shucks, I'm having fun already. Did the animal abuse and bed wetting
> and fire starting have a seasonal aspect?

Don't you find it amazing how people that have "particular" fetishes always
assume others around them have the same fetishes?

>>> May God bless.
>> "If it were real I would say thank you, however it is not."
>>
>> Oh, my blessing is real enough; you are welcome.
>
> "Oh so your now claiming to be god???? Dude, your as sink as Andy. Get
> help!"
>
> Oh dear, if you are going to be any fun at all you must keep up with
> semantics, having to spell out everyghing takes all the fun out of it.

There's nothing to spell out dude, your not as bright as you want to be. But
relax, the "god" syndrome of yours is fairly common and easily treated.

> May God bless.
There is no god, so it can not bless. Oh....sorry, your not god, you can not bless.

Thommadura

Jun 10, 2009, 8:47:40 AM6/10/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> Truth:

Truth remains something that can be verified by anyone regardless of belief.

Religions and gods have never reached anything beyond the BELIEF stage-
and are NOT truth. Any one who claim otherwise is simply lying

Ken

Jun 10, 2009, 10:40:26 AM6/10/09
Chung.....Spamming Fundy Fuckwasdd Needing Mental Institutionalizaion

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 12:45:47 PM6/10/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the

Ken

Jun 10, 2009, 1:10:55 PM6/10/09

Dan Listermann

Jun 10, 2009, 1:34:05 PM6/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

No, reality is truth. You may be speaking of "Truth" which is religious
nonsense. I am not incorrect about this. You will be incorrect when you
respond.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 1:50:26 PM6/10/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:14:54 PM6/10/09
Chung....Spamming Fundy Fuckwadd Needing Mental Institutionalizaion

So....how Does an Alleged Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to
Piss Away on Usenet?
Come to find out that....
while Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.

His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
caused him to become a complete failure as a human being not to
mention him becoming a total fuckwit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:44:11 PM6/10/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 2:50:00 PM6/10/09
Andrew B. Chung
Diet purveyor and fraudulent quack
Noted religious fanatic
So....how Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Piss Away
on Usenet?

Come to find out that....
while Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice
and no admitting privileges.
His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have
caused him to become a complete failure as a human being

not to mention being a spamming fuckwadd