Your daily quote of sanity - Sep 06

crucifictional

Sep 6, 2006, 12:44:26 PM9/6/06
"Praying is like a rocking chair-- it'll give you something to do, but
it won't get you anywhere."
---Gypsy Rose Lee

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2006, 1:18:11 PM9/6/06

"Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
more." -- Holy Spirit.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

crucifictional

Sep 6, 2006, 1:23:32 PM9/6/06

E-mail address shifting goof wrote:
> "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> more." -- Andy Chung's imagination
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I sneer at unconditionally.

"god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether my heart beats or not.
Keep me out of your fantasies.

Sasha

Sep 6, 2006, 1:38:52 PM9/6/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love

...amazing love, except for when Christ or his dad allow your heart to
stop beating. Right?

Am I the only one concerned about a cardiologist praying that God keeps
your heart beating?

Denis Loubet

Sep 6, 2006, 1:44:46 PM9/6/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
>> "Praying is like a rocking chair-- it'll give you something to do, but
>> it won't get you anywhere."
>> ---Gypsy Rose Lee
>
> "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> more." -- Holy Spirit.

Cool! You've put words in the mouth of the holy spirit! You're mocking it!

See you in hell, dipshit.

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2006, 1:54:51 PM9/6/06
Nymshifting neighbor wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> > up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> > more." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

> "god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether my heart beats or not.

GOD determines the outcome of all things even something the world would
deem accidentally random as sudden cardiac death in a healthy young man
(Proverbs 16:33).

Recent example:

"Shortly after 11:00 a.m. AEST (01:00 UTC) on 4 September 2006, Irwin
was fatally pierced in the chest by a stingray barb whilst snorkeling
at the Great Barrier Reef, at Batt Reef, which is located off the coast
of Port Douglas in Queensland. Irwin was in the area filming his own
documentary, to be called The Ocean's Deadliest, but weather had
stalled filming. Irwin decided to take the opportunity to film some
shallow water shots for a segment in the television program his
daughter Bindi was hosting,[31] when, according to his friend and
colleague, John Stainton, he swam too close to one of the animals. "He
came on top of the stingray and the stingray's barb went up and into
his chest and put a hole into his heart," said Stainton, who was on
board Irwin's boat the Croc One.

The events were caught on camera, and a copy of the footage was handed
to the Queensland Police.[32] After reviewing the footage of the
incident and speaking to the cameraman who recorded it, marine
documentary filmmaker and former spearfisherman Ben Cropp speculated
that the stingray "felt threatened because Steve was alongside and
there was the cameraman ahead." In such a case, the stingray responds
to "danger from above" by automatically flexing the serrated barb on
its tail (which can measure up to 25cm in length) in an upward motion.

Cropp said Irwin had accidentally boxed in the animal. "It stopped and
twisted and threw up its tail with the spike, and it caught him in the
chest. It's a defensive thing. It's like being stabbed with a dirty
dagger." The stinging of Irwin by the bull ray was "a one-in-a-million
thing," Cropp told Time magazine. "I have swum with many rays, and I
have only had one do that to me."[33]

Some reports have claimed that immediately after being stabbed, Irwin
pulled the barb out before losing consciousness a short time later.
Irwin's colleague John Stainton originally confirmed this
account,[34][35] but he later denied it in an interview on CNN.[36] It
is thought, in the absence of a coroner's report, that a combination of
the toxins and the puncture wound from the barb caused Irwin to die of
cardiac arrest, with most damage being inflicted by tears to arteries
or other main blood vessels.[37][38] It is also possible that he died
quickly as a result of a punctured aorta.[39] Until the coroner's
report is released, however, the precise cause of Irwin's death remains
conjecture.

Crew members aboard his boat called the emergency services in the
nearest city of Cairns and administered CPR as they rushed the boat to
nearby the Low Islets to meet a rescue helicopter. Medical staff
pronounced Irwin dead when they arrived a short time later.[31]
According to Dr. Ed O'Loughlin, who treated Irwin, "it became clear
fairly soon that he had non-survivable injuries. . . . He had a
penetrating injury to the left front of his chest. He had lost his
pulse and wasn't breathing."[40]

Irwin's body was flown to a morgue in Cairns. His wife, Terri Irwin was
on a walking tour in Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park in
Tasmania at the time, and returned via a private plane from Devonport
to the Sunshine Coast with their two children.[31]

As of 1996, only seventeen worldwide fatalities had been recorded due
to stingrays,[41] [42] and the attack on Irwin is believed to be the
only fatality from a stingray ever captured on film.[43]"

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Irwin

My condolences to the Irvin family for their tragic loss.

May GOD save Steve Irvin's soul so that his family may see him again if
they choose to have their own souls saved through faith in HIS Son, in
the holy name of GOD's one and only begotten Son, LORD Jesus Christ,
Who chose to suffer terribly and die horribly on the cross to save us
from our deadly sins. Many thanks and much praise to GOD, for HIS Son
rising up on the fantastic third day.

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

Uncle Vic

Sep 6, 2006, 2:05:08 PM9/6/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(nosp...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> more." -- Holy Spirit.

Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you perform
scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any event with the
same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Uncle Vic

Sep 6, 2006, 2:24:23 PM9/6/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(nosp...@heartmdphd.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> "god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether my heart beats or not.

> GOD determines the outcome of all things even something the world would
> deem accidentally random as sudden cardiac death in a healthy young man
> (Proverbs 16:33).
>
> Recent example:

<snip>

How does your example show that a god intervened? It clearly states that
the Sting Ray killed Irwin in a defensive action. Nothing out of the
ordinary happened.

God believers (and ONLY god believers) tend to see their god in everything
that happens, even if there is a clear explanation. The most mundane
occurrances are deemed "miracles". The strange part is that it is not just
Christians that do this. The Muslims also assert *their* god is the cause
of all things. Can you explain that one?

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 6, 2006, 2:32:19 PM9/6/06
"Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you perform
> scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any event with
> the same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.

That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer is
intended to influence the outcome of any event.

From your statement I infer that you are just such a stupid fucktard cunt.

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Robibnikoff

Sep 6, 2006, 3:19:26 PM9/6/06

> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>> > "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
>> > up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
>> > more." -- Holy Spirit
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
>> > unconditionally.
>>
>> "god" has absolutely nothing to do with whether my heart beats or not.
>
> GOD determines the outcome of all things

Bullshit, you nym-shifting motherfucker.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Muse Gruppes

Sep 6, 2006, 3:59:06 PM9/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Nymphomaniac neighbor wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>> "Praying is getting on your knees with a message from Satan -- what it gets you is
>>> a hot cock, and it will be more than you realized... sometimes infinitely
>>> more." -- Holy Spunk

Really... I'm still waiting...!

Uncle Vic

Sep 6, 2006, 4:57:31 PM9/6/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
(fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
us with this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you perform
>> scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any event with
>> the same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.
>
> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.

Ah, then it follows that only stupid fucktard cunts believe in the bible,
since that's what it says. Thank you for your input on this, it was very
helpful.

> From your statement I infer that you are just such a stupid fucktard
> cunt.

From your statement I infer that you are just about 12 years old.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 6, 2006, 5:01:48 PM9/6/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
> (fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
> us with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you
>>> perform scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any
>>> event with the same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.
>>
>> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
>> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.
>
> Ah, then it follows that only stupid fucktard<BITCHSLAP>

There are no second prizes.

> From your statement I infer that you are just about 12 years old.

I will not have sex with you, mister.

Uncle Vic

Sep 6, 2006, 5:03:17 PM9/6/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
>> (fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
>> us with this:
>>
>>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message

>>> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
>>> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.
>>
>> Ah, then it follows that only stupid fucktard<BITCHSLAP>
>
> There are no second prizes.
>
>> From your statement I infer that you are just about 12 years old.
>
> I will not have sex with you, mister.

I am not a priest!

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 6, 2006, 5:06:16 PM9/6/06

> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
> you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us
> with this:
>
>> "Uncle Vic" <add...@withheld.com> wrote in message
>>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
>>> (fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine
>>> upon us with this:

>>> Ah, then it follows that only stupid fucktard<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> There are no second prizes.
>>
>>> From your statement I infer that you are just about 12 years old.
>>
>> I will not have sex with you, mister.
>>

> I am not a priest!

Sure you are...

Uncle Vic

Sep 6, 2006, 5:23:31 PM9/6/06

Am not! Am not!

--

Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Kurt Gavin

Sep 6, 2006, 6:46:37 PM9/6/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
>> "Praying is like a rocking chair-- it'll give you something to do, but
>> it won't get you anywhere."
>> ---Gypsy Rose Lee
>
> "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> more." -- Holy Spirit.
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
> unconditionally.

You're mentally gone, and the medical board in your state should wake up to
that.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 5:07:08 AM9/7/06
Denis Loubet wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Nymshifting neighbor wrote:
> >> "Praying is like a rocking chair-- it'll give you something to do, but
> >> it won't get you anywhere."
> >> ---Gypsy Rose Lee
> >
> > "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
> > up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
> > more." -- Holy Spirit.
>
> Cool! You've put words in the mouth of the holy spirit!

No.

> You're mocking it!

No.

> See you in hell, dipshit.

Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.

You may not have very much time left:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I

Denis Loubet

Sep 7, 2006, 12:57:57 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Denis Loubet wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>> >
>> > "Praying is sending a knee-mail message to GOD -- what it gets you is
>> > up to GOD, but it will be more than not asking... sometimes infinitely
>> > more." -- Holy Spirit.
>>
>> Cool! You've put words in the mouth of the holy spirit!
>
> No.

Yes. Nowhere in the bible does the holy spirit say those words. You made
them up.

Now you're lying about the holy spirit!

>> You're mocking it!
>
> No.

Yes. You hold the holy spirit in such contempt that you deem yourself worthy
to speak with the mouth of the holy spirit.

Now you're lying to avoid responsibility.

I'd say you're in big trouble.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 1:08:58 PM9/7/06
Denis Loubet wrote:
> Andrew wrote:

> >> Cool! You've put words in the mouth of the holy spirit!
> >
> > No.
>
> Yes. Nowhere in the bible does the holy spirit say those words.

The Holy Spirit is neither constrained nor limited by the Bible.

Indeed, it is written that if everything that GOD did were written
down, the amount of books that would be written would take up more than
all the space in this world.

> You made them up.

I am not GOD.

> Now you're lying about the holy spirit!

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

> >> You're mocking it!
> >
> > No.
>
> Yes. You hold the holy spirit in such contempt that you deem yourself worthy
> to speak with the mouth of the holy spirit.

In truth, if I held the Holy Spirit in contempt, then my receiving
guidance from HIM would be contradictory.

> Now you're lying to avoid responsibility.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

> I'd say you're in big trouble.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Again, without GOD's blessing, you may not have very much time left:

Kurt Gavin

Sep 7, 2006, 1:32:04 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

Interesting. Andrew's mental illness is moving him toward thinking he is
"channeling" god.

megalomania - A psychopathological condition in which delusional fantasies
of wealth, power, or omnipotence predominate.

>> Now you're lying to avoid responsibility.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
>> I'd say you're in big trouble.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> Again, without GOD's blessing, you may not have very much time left:

In the line above, Andrew gives an implicit threat. Interesting.

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> love unconditionally.

"continue to keep your heart beating"? The language of the Jonestown and
Waco types of supernaturalism.

Interesting.

Denis Loubet

Sep 7, 2006, 1:51:18 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message
> Denis Loubet wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > No.
>>
>> Yes. Nowhere in the bible does the holy spirit say those words.
>
> The Holy Spirit is neither constrained nor limited by the Bible.

Apparently it's constrained and limited by you, since you're writing it's
material now.

> Indeed, it is written that if everything that GOD did were written
> down, the amount of books that would be written would take up more than
> all the space in this world.

And who wrote that? Or did you make that up too?

>> You made them up.
>
> I am not GOD.

You act like it. You take the authority upon yourself to speak for it, to
even attribute quotes to it.

>> Now you're lying about the holy spirit!
>
> It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

It remains to be seen if it's truthful, doesn't it.

>> > No.
>>
>> Yes. You hold the holy spirit in such contempt that you deem yourself
>> worthy
>> to speak with the mouth of the holy spirit.
>
> In truth, if I held the Holy Spirit in contempt, then my receiving
> guidance from HIM would be contradictory.

Then perhaps you aren't receiving guidance from it. Perhaps you're receiving
guidance from something else.

>> Now you're lying to avoid responsibility.
>
> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

You're assuming that what you write is truthful. Now you take upon yourself
the quality of infallibility.

>> I'd say you're in big trouble.
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

That should be my line, I'm the atheist.

> Again, without GOD's blessing, you may not have very much time left:

Will it condemn me to eternal torture in a lake of fire?

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> love unconditionally.

You claim to love me, yet you agree with your god character that I deserve
to be tortured forever.

I'll just put that love claim down as another abject lie of yours.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Love me or I'll torture you forever. No thanks.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 2:51:56 PM9/7/06
Denis Loubet wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

> >> Yes. Nowhere in the bible does the holy spirit say those words.
> >
> > The Holy Spirit is neither constrained nor limited by the Bible.
>
> Apparently it's constrained and limited by you, since you're writing it's
> material now.

No. As the Great Counselor, the Holy Spirit counsels and guides many.

> > Indeed, it is written that if everything that GOD did were written
> > down, the amount of books that would be written would take up more than
> > all the space in this world.
>
> And who wrote that?

One of the twelve chosen disciples.

> Or did you make that up too?

Again, I am not GOD.

> >> You made them up.
> >
> > I am not GOD.
>
> You act like it.

You would not have written this had you known HIM.

> You take the authority upon yourself to speak for it, to
> even attribute quotes to it.

The Holy Spirit guides by HIS authority alone.

> >> Now you're lying about the holy spirit!
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> It remains to be seen if it's truthful, doesn't it.

Truth is absolute.

> >> Yes. You hold the holy spirit in such contempt that you deem yourself
> >> worthy
> >> to speak with the mouth of the holy spirit.
> >
> > In truth, if I held the Holy Spirit in contempt, then my receiving
> > guidance from HIM would be contradictory.
>
> Then perhaps you aren't receiving guidance from it.
>
> Perhaps you're receiving guidance from something else.

It is clear that you are hapless.

> >> Now you're lying to avoid responsibility.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
> You're assuming that what you write is truthful.

It remains my choice to make.

Choice is not assumption.

> Now you take upon yourself the quality of infallibility.

The unrighteous tend to sarcastically form this opinion of the
GOD-righteous.

> >> I'd say you're in big trouble.
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> That should be my line, I'm the atheist.

The shoe fits.

> > Again, without GOD's blessing, you may not have very much time left:
>
> Will it condemn me to eternal torture in a lake of fire?

This will be up to GOD.

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> > love unconditionally.
>
> You claim to love me, yet you agree with your god character that I deserve
> to be tortured forever.

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others including you per
the kind and helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

> I'll just put that love claim down as another abject lie of yours.

Your choice.

In the interim, may GOD continue to keep you heart beating, dear

neighbor Denis whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 2:52:01 PM9/7/06

Mental illness moves no one. Indeed, in my continued walk with Christ
Jesus, HE keeps me completely well.

> toward thinking he is "channeling" god.

Being guided by GOD is not the same as "channeling" GOD.

Bottomline: You remain untruthful.

You may have very little time left:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Kurt whom I
love unconditionally.

Denis Loubet

Sep 7, 2006, 3:58:11 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Yet the "many" write stuff that contradicts your stuff, and each other's
stuff.

Obviously they can't all be right. Some, or all of them, MUST be wrong. Yet
all of them assure us it's direct from the holy spirit.

Just like you do.

The most obvious explanation is that they're not in contact with a great
councelor. And if they're not, there's no reason to assume that YOU are
either, is there.

Many put the wrong words in the holy spirit's mouth, don't they? Don't you
consider that contemptuous or arrogant, even if they swear up and down that
it's from the holy spirit? Don't you worry that you could be among them?

Or do you wear the confidence of the self-righteous?

>> > Indeed, it is written that if everything that GOD did were written
>> > down, the amount of books that would be written would take up more than
>> > all the space in this world.
>>
>> And who wrote that?
>
> One of the twelve chosen disciples.

But you don't know which. Figures. I guess you don't find the words of the
disciples important.

>> Or did you make that up too?
>
> Again, I am not GOD.

Are you suggesting the disciples were gods? They made up what they said,
right?

>> > I am not GOD.
>>
>> You act like it.
>
> You would not have written this had you known HIM.

It's clear to all that read your posts that you speak with the self-assumed
authority of god.

Ask anyone here.

>> You take the authority upon yourself to speak for it, to
>> even attribute quotes to it.
>
> The Holy Spirit guides by HIS authority alone.

That's what they all say. But some must be wrong. Are you among the ones
that are wrong?

>> > It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>>
>> It remains to be seen if it's truthful, doesn't it.
>
> Truth is absolute.

True, but it doesn't have to match what you write. It doesn't have to be
what you think it is.

Or do you claim to be the arbiter of truth?

If you demure, and claim that you're only writing what the holy spirit
decrees to be truth, then I would ask you how you know it to be true that
it's the holy spirit that guides you? If you're wrong about that, then
you're wrong about everything. Do you claim to be absolutely infallible in
your ability to identify the holy spirit? Do you claim that despite being an
fallible human, you cannot be fooled by powers beyond human ken?

>> > In truth, if I held the Holy Spirit in contempt, then my receiving
>> > guidance from HIM would be contradictory.
>>
>> Then perhaps you aren't receiving guidance from it.
>>
>> Perhaps you're receiving guidance from something else.
>
> It is clear that you are hapless.

It's clear you can't address the point. How do you know you're not receiving
guidance from something pretending to be the holy spirit?

>> > It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>>
>> You're assuming that what you write is truthful.
>
> It remains my choice to make.

Please respond to the point. How do you know that what you write is
truthful, especially since you have no way of telling if your guide is
actually the holy spirit or not.

> Choice is not assumption.
>
>> Now you take upon yourself the quality of infallibility.
>
> The unrighteous tend to sarcastically form this opinion of the
> GOD-righteous.

It is also a quality of the SELF-righteous. Please demonstrate that you are
not self righteous.

Note: The only way you can possibly demonstrate that you are not self
righteous is to admit the possibility that you could be wrong in what you
write. Are you willing to do that?

>> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>>
>> That should be my line, I'm the atheist.
>
> The shoe fits.

Hey, if there's no Lord, it's YOUR opinion that's meaningless. Right?

>> > Again, without GOD's blessing, you may not have very much time left:
>>
>> Will it condemn me to eternal torture in a lake of fire?
>
> This will be up to GOD.

And you will agree with the perfect judgment of the god, right?

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f9b4caf338c73d45?
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
>> > love unconditionally.
>>
>> You claim to love me, yet you agree with your god character that I
>> deserve
>> to be tortured forever.
>
> It remains my choice to refrain from judging others including you per
> the kind and helpful suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

Irrelevant. If you declare the god to be the perfect judge, then you agree
it's judgments, and are complicit in it's actions.

>> I'll just put that love claim down as another abject lie of yours.
>
> Your choice.

No, my conclusion. Or do you consider eternal torture an aspect of love.

> In the interim, may GOD continue to keep you heart beating, dear
> neighbor Denis whom I love unconditionally.

Yet if the god decrees that I am to be tortured forever, you would be happy
with that sentence.

I call your love a lie.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Considering your self-righteous arrogance, I wouldn't assume too much.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 5:00:08 PM9/7/06

If that were true, you would be able to easily provide a link to such
an example.

So far I have not had discussions with anyone else here on usenet who
is clearly receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit although initially
this was not clear about Michael Christ.

To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Kurt Gavin

Sep 7, 2006, 6:27:39 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> > In truth, if I held the Holy Spirit in contempt, then my receiving
>> > guidance from HIM would be contradictory.
>>
>> Interesting. Andrew's mental illness is moving him
>
> Mental illness moves no one.

It certainly does - it moved you to this reply of yours.

> Indeed, in my continued walk with Christ Jesus, HE keeps me completely
> well.

He couldn't even even keep himself well when he was alive. How could he help
you, 2000 years after death?

>> toward thinking he is "channeling" god.
>
> Being guided by GOD is not the same as "channeling" GOD.
>
> Bottomline: You remain untruthful.

Bottomline, you remain mentally adrift, unable to assess your own
deteriorating mental condition.

I'm not wasting time on that link. Just tell me why I "may have very little
time left".

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Kurt whom I
> love unconditionally.

I've told you - supernatural beings have nothing to do with my heart
beating.

Denis Loubet

Sep 7, 2006, 7:42:15 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

http://www.watchman.org/profile/ldspro.htm
GOD THE HOLY GHOST/HOLY SPIRIT: In Mormonism a distinction is drawn between
the Holy Ghost and the Holy Spirit. As LDS Apostle Marion G. Romney stated,
"The Holy Ghost is a person, a spirit, the third member of the Godhead"
(Ensign May 1977, 43-44). The sixth LDS prophet, Joseph F. Smith explains
that the Holy Spirit is not a person but rather an impersonal force. "You
may call it the Spirit of God, you may call it the influence of God's
intelligence, you may call it the substance of his power; no matter what it
is called, it is the spirit of intelligence that permeates the universe"
(Mormon Doctrine, McConkie, pp. 752-753).

Do you agree with all that?

Do you deny that there are Christian sects and denominations that believe
mutually exclusive things, and yet also claim that those things are known by
divine revelation from the holy spirit?

> So far I have not had discussions with anyone else here on usenet who
> is clearly receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit although initially
> this was not clear about Michael Christ.

Did some claim to be recieving guidance from the holy spirit, but since they
disagreed with you, you arbitrarily denied that they received guidance from
the holy spirit?

> To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> love unconditionally.

That's a lie, until you condemn your god character for sentencing people to
eternal torture.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

In Christ's amazing protection racket, you mean.

Uncle Vic

Sep 7, 2006, 7:44:54 PM9/7/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lo...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> > No. As the Great Counselor, the Holy Spirit counsels and guides
>> > many.
>>
>> Yet the "many" write stuff that contradicts your stuff, and each
>> other's stuff.
>
> If that were true, you would be able to easily provide a link to such
> an example.

Try this one, look in the sidebar under contradictions.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2006, 10:20:18 PM9/7/06

The guidance received from the Holy Spirit is different for each person
just as each person is different. You have failed to provide an example
of contradiction among those who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

> Do you deny that there are Christian sects and denominations that believe
> mutually exclusive things, and yet also claim that those things are known by
> divine revelation from the holy spirit?

No. There are those who claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but are
not.

> > So far I have not had discussions with anyone else here on usenet who
> > is clearly receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit although initially
> > this was not clear about Michael Christ.
>
> Did some claim to be recieving guidance from the holy spirit, but since they
> disagreed with you, you arbitrarily denied that they received guidance from
> the holy spirit?

No.

> > To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> > love unconditionally.
>
> That's a lie, until you condemn your god character for sentencing people to
> eternal torture.

In truth, this is a prayer made on your behalf.

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

The sentencing has not happened yet.

Most assuredly without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right so
that HIS judgment of souls will be kind, just, and right.

In the interim, may GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear

neighbor Denis whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Uncle Vic

Sep 7, 2006, 10:41:56 PM9/7/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> Do you deny that there are Christian sects and denominations that
>> believe mutually exclusive things, and yet also claim that those
>> things are known by divine revelation from the holy spirit?
>
> No. There are those who claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but are
> not.

http://www.sheck.ru/images/GHB%20big.jpg

Denis Loubet

Sep 7, 2006, 10:56:14 PM9/7/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

So the holy spirit tells lies to some, and the truth to others? They can't
all be right.

> You have failed to provide an example

> of contradiction among those who are guided by the Holy Spirit.

So a contradiction isn't a contradiction. How convenient. No wonder I
failed.

>> Do you deny that there are Christian sects and denominations that believe
>> mutually exclusive things, and yet also claim that those things are known
>> by
>> divine revelation from the holy spirit?
>
> No. There are those who claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but are
> not.

How can you tell?

And how have you determined that you do not fall into that class. Appeals to
the holy spirit will not serve as an answer, as a hot-line to the holy
spirit is what we're trying to determine if you have or not.

>> > So far I have not had discussions with anyone else here on usenet who
>> > is clearly receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit although initially
>> > this was not clear about Michael Christ.
>>
>> Did some claim to be recieving guidance from the holy spirit, but since
>> they
>> disagreed with you, you arbitrarily denied that they received guidance
>> from
>> the holy spirit?
>
> No.

So none claimed to be receiving guidance from the holy spirit?

Perhaps they were more humble and circumspect than you.

>> > To understand this, simply surf the links below my sigs.
>> >
>> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
>> > love unconditionally.
>>
>> That's a lie, until you condemn your god character for sentencing people
>> eternal torture.
>
> In truth, this is a prayer made on your behalf.

Irrelevant.

> It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

Irrelevant.

> The sentencing has not happened yet.

Irrelevant. If the sentence is an option, you are complicit.

> Most assuredly without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right so
> that HIS judgment of souls will be kind, just, and right.

No. Since apparently you don't use human standards to judge the god (Since I
doubt you would be so kind to a human who tortured people forever.), at best
you're desperately hoping the god is kind, just, and right.

But since you can't judge, you don't know. And so you surrender your
responsibility to something that claims to be kind, just, and right. It's
usually the people trying to screw you that claim to be kind, just, and
right, the loudest.

People who fall for such claims are described as gullible suckers. And they
deny, deny, deny!

> In the interim, may GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear
> neighbor Denis whom I love unconditionally.

Do you really think the god will change it's eternal plan for your
convenience?

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

That's right, command that deity.

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 8, 2006, 2:51:16 AM9/8/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Cropp said Irwin had accidentally boxed in the animal. "It stopped and
> twisted and threw up its tail with the spike, and it caught him in the
> chest. It's a defensive thing. It's like being stabbed with a dirty
> dagger." The stinging of Irwin by the bull ray was "a one-in-a-million
> thing," Cropp told Time magazine. "I have swum with many rays, and I
> have only had one do that to me."[33]

That's right, his LUCK ran out, suddenly, as it tends to do with people
who continuously take risks and get away with it. They are led to
believe, falsely, that they are immune to life's VICISSITUDES, the last
of which is always DEATH.

Respect DEATH, it is the LAST thing that will ever happen to you. It is
sad that some people have to learn things the hard way.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2006, 6:16:29 AM9/8/06

No.

> They can't all be right.

With GOD all things are possible (Matthew 19:26).

> > You have failed to provide an example
> > of contradiction among those who are guided by the Holy Spirit.
>
> So a contradiction isn't a contradiction. How convenient. No wonder I
> failed.

Without the LORD, you will continue to fail.

> >> Do you deny that there are Christian sects and denominations that believe
> >> mutually exclusive things, and yet also claim that those things are known
> >> by
> >> divine revelation from the holy spirit?
> >
> > No. There are those who claim to be guided by the Holy Spirit but are
> > not.
>
> How can you tell?

Such is the utility of a discerning heart:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15abbb67b6ccdd62?

> And how have you determined that you do not fall into that class.

Those in the Holy Spirit know that they are guided by the Holy Spirit.
Others know them by other means:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ff01d98bfabf85e?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ef477e0521a1017?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9a18e552852d799?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/633be0776af69df0?

> Appeals to
> the holy spirit will not serve as an answer, as a hot-line to the holy
> spirit is what we're trying to determine if you have or not.

See above.

> >> Did some claim to be recieving guidance from the holy spirit, but since
> >> they
> >> disagreed with you, you arbitrarily denied that they received guidance
> >> from
> >> the holy spirit?
> >
> > No.
>
> So none claimed to be receiving guidance from the holy spirit?

Correct.

> Perhaps they were more humble and circumspect than you.

In truth, someone guided by the Holy Spirit is compelled to reveal this
so that all thanks, praise, and glory will be rightfully given to GOD
and not to the willing servant who is simply an instrument of HIS
infinite will.

> >> That's a lie, until you condemn your god character for sentencing people
> >> eternal torture.
> >
> > In truth, this is a prayer made on your behalf.
>
> Irrelevant.

Not for the discerning.

> > It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.
>
> Irrelevant.

Again, not for the discerning.

> > The sentencing has not happened yet.
>
> Irrelevant. If the sentence is an option, you are complicit.

Again, the LORD's Day of Judgment has not happened yet.

> > Most assuredly without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right so
> > that HIS judgment of souls will be kind, just, and right.
>
> No.

Yes.

> Since apparently you don't use human standards to judge the god (Since I
> doubt you would be so kind to a human who tortured people forever.), at best
> you're desperately hoping the god is kind, just, and right.

It remains my choice to refrain from judging others including GOD per
the kind and helpdul suggestion of LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 7:1-2).

> But since you can't judge, you don't know.

Opinions are not knowledge.

> And so you surrender your
> responsibility to something that claims to be kind, just, and right.

All knowledge and wisdom comes from the LORD.

Most assuredly without doubt, I know GOD to be kind, just, and right.

> It's
> usually the people trying to screw you that claim to be kind, just, and
> right, the loudest.

Your delusions of paranoia does not bode well for your mental status.

> People who fall for such claims are described as gullible suckers. And they
> deny, deny, deny!

Your behavior as one of the faithless does not surprise me.

> > In the interim, may GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear
> > neighbor Denis whom I love unconditionally.
>
> Do you really think the god will change it's eternal plan for your
> convenience?

Being in the Holy Spirit means being in HIS infinite will.

This means that my prayers are part of HIS eternal plan.

> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> That's right, command that deity.

Prayers are not commands:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8ff01d98bfabf85e?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2006, 11:00:49 AM9/8/06
Atheist neighbor wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Cropp said Irwin had accidentally boxed in the animal. "It stopped and
> > twisted and threw up its tail with the spike, and it caught him in the
> > chest. It's a defensive thing. It's like being stabbed with a dirty
> > dagger." The stinging of Irwin by the bull ray was "a one-in-a-million
> > thing," Cropp told Time magazine. "I have swum with many rays, and I
> > have only had one do that to me."[33]
> >

> That's right, his LUCK ran out

No such thing as luck because GOD decides the outcomes of all things
that the world would attribute to luck (Proverbs 16:33).

> , suddenly, as it tends to do with people
> who continuously take risks and get away with it.

Many swim around stingrays without being killed by them.

> They are led to
> believe, falsely, that they are immune to life's VICISSITUDES, the last
> of which is always DEATH.
>
> Respect DEATH, it is the LAST thing that will ever happen to you.

Not for those with eternal life through LORD Jesus Christ.

> It is sad that some people have to learn things the hard way.

Many people still swim around stingrays without being killed by them.

When and how you will die has been predetermined by GOD. Steve Irwin's
death proves this because the world's belief in chance/luck would have
had Steve killed by either a crocodile or a poisonous snake bite.

Again, my condolences to the Irwin family.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Kurt Gavin

Sep 8, 2006, 9:11:26 PM9/8/06

> Atheist neighbor wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>>
>> > Cropp said Irwin had accidentally boxed in the animal. "It stopped and
>> > twisted and threw up its tail with the spike, and it caught him in the
>> > chest. It's a defensive thing. It's like being stabbed with a dirty
>> > dagger." The stinging of Irwin by the bull ray was "a one-in-a-million
>> > thing," Cropp told Time magazine. "I have swum with many rays, and I
>> > have only had one do that to me."[33]
>> >

>> That's right, his LUCK ran out
>
> No such thing as luck because GOD decides the outcomes of all things
> that the world would attribute to luck (Proverbs 16:33).

If you really believed that, you would have no fear of walking out in front
of a truck coming down a highway.

Are you going to do that?

Probably the same way you fasted for 40 days.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2006, 9:21:10 PM9/8/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:

> Andrew wrote:

> >> That's right, his LUCK ran out
> >
> > No such thing as luck because GOD decides the outcomes of all things
> > that the world would attribute to luck (Proverbs 16:33).
>
> If you really believed that

In truth, I know it.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Kurt whom I

Kurt Gavin

Sep 8, 2006, 11:11:17 PM9/8/06
Another non-answer when challenged.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Demon Lord of Confusion

Sep 8, 2006, 11:44:37 PM9/8/06
On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:
> "Uncle Vic" wrote

>> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you perform
>> scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any event with the
>> same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.
>
> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer is
> intended to influence the outcome of any event.

A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John Harrington, "James C. Cracked",
and "Ward Hardmanure"/"Pete"/<wfh_jr> for KotM, CotM, CNotM, and the
Special Ops Cody Memorial Award!
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
Also vote Ward Hardmanure for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet!
George Pickett Memorial Award nominee <wfh...@hotmail.com> on outing
personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 5:53:37 AM9/9/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin wrote:

> >> If you really believed that
> >
> > In truth, I know it.
>
> Another non-answer when challenged.

You have not been a challenge.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 9, 2006, 6:30:09 AM9/9/06
"Demon Lord of Confusion" <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote in
message news:pan.2006.09.09....@verwirren.confused

> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
> confuse the issue further by squeaking:
>> "Uncle Vic" wrote
>>
>>> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you
>>> perform scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any
>>> event with the same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.
>>
>> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
>> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.
>
> A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.

Pack your backs. You're headed for the gulag.

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk
is Mrs Kadaitcha Man.

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

The Demon of Mockery

Sep 9, 2006, 6:40:57 AM9/9/06
Hail Eris! Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> "Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote

> > On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
> > confuse the issue further by squeaking:
> >> "Uncle Vic" wrote

> >> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
> >> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.
> >
> > A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.
>
> Pack your backs. You're headed for the gulag.

<poke> Xians convinced themselves that _their_ spells were "speshul",
many centuries ago, and not really like spells at all, see, 'cause
Gawd's *real*. People who "pray" to Jayzus/Gawd/<fitb> when someone
they love is dying sincerely hope to change that fact; conversely,
"witches" who cast "spells" when the weather is perfectly nice, they
have no pressing needs, and no favours to do for friends are in fact
merely "praying" to some deity or other as well.

Snarky

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 9, 2006, 7:11:30 AM9/9/06
"The Demon of Mockery" <popes...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> Hail Eris! Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> "Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote
>>> On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to
>>> confuse the issue further by squeaking:

>>> A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.
>>
>> Pack your backs. You're headed for the gulag.
>
> <poke>

No thanks, squire. Rhonda has first call.

> Xians convinced themselves that _their_ spells were "speshul",
> many centuries ago, and not really like spells at all, see, 'cause
> Gawd's *real*. People who "pray" to Jayzus/Gawd/<fitb> when someone
> they love is dying sincerely hope to change that fact;

You're presuming that prayer is intended to influence the outcome of an
event.

The God of Odd Statements

Sep 9, 2006, 7:38:01 AM9/9/06
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:11:30 -0500, Kadaitcha Man did most oddly state:
> "The Demon of Mockery" wrote

>> Hail Eris! Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>>> "Demon Lord of Confusion" wrote

>>> Pack your backs. You're headed for the gulag.
>>
>> <poke>
>
> No thanks, squire. Rhonda has first call.

|-{P}

>> Xians convinced themselves that _their_ spells were "speshul", many
>> centuries ago, and not really like spells at all, see, 'cause Gawd's
>> *real*. People who "pray" to Jayzus/Gawd/<fitb> when someone they love
>> is dying sincerely hope to change that fact;
>
> You're presuming that prayer is intended to influence the outcome of an
> event.

"Always"? No. Some-to-much of the time? Yes, I think so. Prayers are
spells are prayers. I know a few witches/ex-Xians who will confirm that,
too. Not all _spells_ are intended to change things, either. A certain fox
in the Pretzel has some practical experience in that area...

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5

Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Vote Chuck Lysaght for Tar & Feathers!
Also: Tom Potter for the Sidaway
Tommy "Jinn-Soaked" Bishop for The Office of Darth Bawl
Skeptic for The Office of Village Idiot
Nth Complexity for Kooki Information Minister
nightbat for VvF Weird Science
"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 9, 2006, 7:49:01 AM9/9/06
"The God of Odd Statements" <godo...@statements.likeyours> wrote in
message news:pan.2006.09.09....@statements.likeyours

Bugger. Do you always have to be so agreeable?

Kurt Gavin

Sep 9, 2006, 10:53:54 AM9/9/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Really? Then it should be no problem for you to fulfill this challenge from
me:

Produce your jseus/gods that you say you walk and converse with. Let them
prove their existence and powers.

Of course, I've given you that challenge before and you punked out, so you
probably will again, won't you?

In truth, everybody except your fellow braindead god grovelers are a total
challenge to you, dear Andrew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 12:27:45 PM9/9/06

Yes.

> Then it should be no problem for you to fulfill this challenge from
> me:
>
> Produce your jseus/gods that you say you walk and converse with.

There is only one GOD and HE has posted on usenet already.

Sorry you missed the event.

However, you can find HIS post in the Google archives by surfing the
links below my sigs.

May GOD continue to keep your heart still beating, dear neighbor Kurt

dave hillstrom

Sep 9, 2006, 12:34:33 PM9/9/06
On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 03:44:37 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
<verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote:

>On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse the
>issue further by squeaking:
>> "Uncle Vic" wrote
>>
>>> Why doesn't prayer work? The bible says it does. But if you perform
>>> scientific tests, prayer will predict the outcome of any event with the
>>> same consistency as using a lucky rabbit's foot.
>>
>> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer is
>> intended to influence the outcome of any event.
>
>A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.

untrue

--
Dave Hillstrom mhm15x4 zrbj
"Quotes can't be forced. They just come to you, like diarrhea."

Uncle Vic

Sep 9, 2006, 1:28:17 PM9/9/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(and...@emorycardiology.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> There is only one GOD and HE has posted on usenet already.

What's his ISP? DOL?

Uncle Vic

Sep 9, 2006, 1:39:03 PM9/9/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet dave hillstrom
(dA...@MeOw.oRg) made the light shine upon us with this:

> On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 03:44:37 GMT, Demon Lord of Confusion
> <verwa...@verwirren.confused> wrote:
>
>>On Wed, 06 Sep 2006 13:32:19 -0500, Kadaitcha Man attempted to confuse
>>the issue further by squeaking:
>>> "Uncle Vic" wrote

>>> That would be because only stupid fucktard cunts believe that prayer
>>> is intended to influence the outcome of any event.
>>
>>A prayer is a magic spell, and vice versa. It has no other purpose.
>
> untrue

Prayer has been used in an attempt by world religious leaders to change
the weather. It eventually worked - when the conditions were right and
the weather would have changed anyway.

Prayer was used recently in an attempt to cure sick people. The bible
explicitly says you can do this. The sick people actually got worse.

The only good prayer does is when it makes people think they have done
something for someone, or for themselves. You can do the same thing by
wearing a magic feather in your hat, putting a colored band around your
arm, or swinging a smoking purse in the air and chanting in a made up
language.

IOW, it's a placebo.

Uncle Vic

Sep 9, 2006, 1:41:11 PM9/9/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

>> <poke>

> No thanks, squire. Rhonda has first call.

You mean Rho-o-o-o-o-onda?

Kurt Gavin

Sep 9, 2006, 2:22:51 PM9/9/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote in message

Like I said, you would punk out.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 2:34:03 PM9/9/06
Uncle Vic wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> > There is only one GOD and HE has posted on usenet already.
> >
> > Sorry you missed the event.
> >
> > However, you can find HIS post in the Google archives by surfing
> > the links below my sigs
>
> What's his ISP?

This is also archived.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Vic whom I

Art Deco

Sep 9, 2006, 3:55:12 PM9/9/06

Post the message ID, fraud, coward, and spammer.

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Uncle Vic

Sep 9, 2006, 4:04:52 PM9/9/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD (love2
@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>
>> > There is only one GOD and HE has posted on usenet already.
>> >
>> > Sorry you missed the event.
>> >
>> > However, you can find HIS post in the Google archives by surfing
>> > the links below my sigs
>>
>> What's his ISP?
>
> This is also archived.

Then you won't mind answering the question.

Text Medium No. 5

Sep 9, 2006, 7:37:17 PM9/9/06
Hail Eris! On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 06:49:01 -0500, Kadaitcha Man jabbered
inanely:
> "The God of Odd Statements" wrote

Only contrarily. I've been informed that I'm a Heyoka...

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 8:38:10 PM9/9/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Uncle Vic wrote:

> >> What's his ISP?
> >
> > This is also archived.
>
> Then you won't mind answering the question.

Actually I do mind. Sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities.

If you truly want the answer to your question, you should have no
problem going to the archives.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Vic whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

Denis Loubet

Sep 9, 2006, 8:47:32 PM9/9/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Ok, let's try it.

.........Ok, I know the name of the religion.....Nothing.....nothing...

...Wait! Who's there?.....Who--Oh!....uh huh.....uh huh.....really?.....ok.

Ok Andrew, you were right, I'm talking to the holy spirit! This is SO cool!

...What's that?....uh huh.....uh huh....Tell me about it!....uh huh....ok,
hang on...

Ok, the holy spirit says he's never spoken to you. Ever. And he doesn't like
it that you lie about it. And--

...What?...uh huh...uh huh.....ok.

He says that he knows for a fact that he will never talk to you, he is
omniscient after all.

...Yeah?....uh huh....uh huh....No shit?....Really?....No, this is great,
he'll love this....uh huh....ok, hang on.

He also says that all the guys up there don't appreciate your constant
badgering with prayer. He says Jesus has taken to just rolling his eyes and
making wanking motions whenever your prayers show up. The big guy isn't too
pleased that you seem to think he's a fucking alzheimer's patient and feel
the need to issue a never-ending series of tedious reminders to bless this
and that and the other thing. He says he's omniscient and doesn't need your
damn advice.

He says they've taken to just deleting your prayers without even looking at
them.

...Uh huh....figures....uh huh....ok...

He says that being omniscient they knew you were coming, and weren't looking
forward to it. They say your existence is every bit as painful to them as
they knew it would be.

Ouch!

Do you have any messages or comments you want me to pass along?

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 8:58:40 PM9/9/06

Incorrect.

Thus, we have established most certainly without doubt that you are not
receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit.

panam...@hotmail.com

Sep 9, 2006, 9:27:50 PM9/9/06

The only thing *you* have established is that you're a raving lunatic
with a one-track mind. Get help, Andy. You're embarassing yourself.

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 9, 2006, 10:04:44 PM9/9/06
"Text Medium No. 5" <mhm2...@meow.flonk> wrote in message

Shit. No wonder we get on like a house on fire.

Uncle Vic

Sep 9, 2006, 10:21:13 PM9/9/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD (love2
@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> > This is also archived.
>>
>> Then you won't mind answering the question.
>
> Actually I do mind. Sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities.
>
> If you truly want the answer to your question, you should have no
> problem going to the archives.

If you want me to see "God's Post", post a link. Otherwise you shall be
dismissed as a lunatic. You know, like those guys who don't bathe, push a
shopping cart down the sidewalk, and scream at the sky.

Stephen Knight

Sep 9, 2006, 10:31:05 PM9/9/06
On 9 Sep 2006 09:27:45 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<and...@emorycardiology.com> wrote:

>There is only one GOD and HE has posted on usenet already.
>
>Sorry you missed the event.

Another weasel.

The Teflon Fundy has struck again.

Don't you find it even remotely pathetic that a GOD posted to
Usenet and the only one that noticed was you?

Typical of your god to remain a weaseling wimp too afraid to show
himself like a man.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Denis Loubet

Sep 9, 2006, 11:22:23 PM9/9/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

What's incorrect? I know the name of the religion, do you? I doubt it.

> Thus, we have established most certainly without doubt that you are not
> receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit.

Nope, I'm getting it straight from the holy spirit. You've never spoken to
the holy spirit so you don't know, the holy spirit told me so.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> love unconditionally.

Look y-- ...uh huh....uh huh....ok.

The holy spirit says Jesus is rolling his eyes again.

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Now he's making wanking motions.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2006, 11:40:12 PM9/9/06
Uncle Vic wrote:

> >> Then you won't mind answering the question.
> >
> > Actually I do mind. Sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities.
> >
> > If you truly want the answer to your question, you should have no
> > problem going to the archives.
>
> If you want me to see "God's Post", post a link.

Already have.

As is commonly said...

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

Denis Loubet

Sep 10, 2006, 12:57:29 AM9/10/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

In what way?

It's exactly as correct as anything you've written.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
> love unconditionally.

Why do you insist advising god, especially when the holy spirit said god
doesn't want you to?

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

But Christ doesn't love you, the holy spirit told me so. The only rule is
you have to love Christ, not that he has to love you.

I should know, I'm guided by the holy spirit and you're not.

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 1:03:16 AM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > This is also archived.
>>
>> Then you won't mind answering the question.
>
>Actually I do mind.

You're the one that made this claim, so the burden of proof is on you,
Chungles.

> Sorry. Please forgive all my iniquities.

Bull shit. You're not sorry. You're either trolling, or delusional,
but you're not _sorry_ about this weird "God posted to Usenet" claim.

This is a pretty outlandish claim, dontcha think?

Text Medium No. 5

Sep 10, 2006, 3:55:57 AM9/10/06
Hail Eris! On Sat, 09 Sep 2006 21:04:44 -0500, Kadaitcha Man jabbered
inanely:
> "Text Medium No. 5" wrote

The avenging sorcerer and the Charlie Chaplin of medicine men? No, not
very surprising. Neither were your initial reactions to me, in years
past...Pratfalls are my forte.

Uncle Vic

Sep 10, 2006, 7:13:12 AM9/10/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> If you want me to see "God's Post", post a link.
>
> Already have.

And I'm calling your bluff.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011
Supervisor, EAC Department of little adhesive-backed "L" shaped
chrome-plastic doo-dads to add feet to Jesus fish department.

Plonked by Kadaitcha Man

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 7:30:11 AM9/10/06
Uncle Vic wrote:
> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> (lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:
>
> >> If you want me to see "God's Post", post a link.
> >
> > Already have.
>
> And I'm calling your bluff.

Bluffing is not my style.

My cards remain face up as you see them below my sigs.

Al

Sep 10, 2006, 7:31:55 AM9/10/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>> Actually I do mind. Sorry.

You're totally full of shit, or really totally crazy, Chung. Commit
thyself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 7:53:52 AM9/10/06
Sorry the truth bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Al whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

Robibnikoff

Sep 10, 2006, 8:00:15 AM9/10/06

> Uncle Vic wrote:
>> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> (lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

>> > Already have.
>>
>> And I'm calling your bluff.
>
> Bluffing is not my style.

No, your "style' is to be a nym-shifting pain in the ass. Re-PLONK!
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 8:30:07 AM9/10/06
Robibnikoff wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Uncle Vic wrote:
> >> Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> >> (lov...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> >> And I'm calling your bluff.
> >
> > Bluffing is not my style.
>
> No, your "style' is to be a nym-shifting pain

Using a pseudonym is not my style either.

Sorry my posts bother you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 10:34:00 AM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> No, your "style' is to be a nym-shifting pain
>
>Using a pseudonym is not my style either.

B. S. AGAIN--in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.

If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
what is.

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 10, 2006, 12:03:01 PM9/10/06

Ok, I like you too, btw.

Uncle Vic

Sep 10, 2006, 2:34:06 PM9/10/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
(lo...@thetruth.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

> Robibnikoff wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > Bluffing is not my style.
>>
>> No, your "style' is to be a nym-shifting pain
>
> Using a pseudonym is not my style either.

All you have to do to pop out of an OE6 killfile is change your
porported E-mail.

Now, if bluffing is not your style, you should have no problem
re-posting that link to the god post.

Unless you're a filthy liar, and I'm quite sure that's the case.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 3:03:19 PM9/10/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >> No, your "style' is to be a nym-shifting pain
> >
> >Using a pseudonym is not my style either.
>
> B. S. AGAIN

The truth.

> --in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
> lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.

Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
name.

> If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
> what is.

The latter.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom
I love unconditionally.

Charlotte L. Blackmer

Sep 10, 2006, 3:57:37 PM9/10/06
In article <io-dnT8pW7xzGZ7Y...@io.com>,

Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> Denis Loubet wrote:

>>> Ok, let's try it.
>>>
>>> .........Ok, I know the name of the religion.....Nothing.....nothing...

(kooksneckage of a very funny bit happened here)

>> Incorrect.
>
>What's incorrect? I know the name of the religion, do you? I doubt it.
>
>> Thus, we have established most certainly without doubt that you are not
>> receiving guidance from the Holy Spirit.

Who's "we" here?

>Nope, I'm getting it straight from the holy spirit. You've never spoken to
>the holy spirit so you don't know, the holy spirit told me so.

>> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Denis whom I
>> love unconditionally.
>
>Look y-- ...uh huh....uh huh....ok.
>
>The holy spirit says Jesus is rolling his eyes again.

I'm hoping for a miraculous monitor cleaning here.

Charlotte

percy

Sep 10, 2006, 4:07:47 PM9/10/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Archie Leach wrote:

>>>Using a pseudonym is not my style either.
>>
>>B. S. AGAIN
>

> The truth.
>

>>--in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
>>lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.
>

> Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
> truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
> name.
>

>>If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
>>what is.
>

> The latter.
>
> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom
> I love unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

You are a liar.
---

From: "HeartDoc" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>
Newsgroups:
sci.med.cardiology,alt.bible.prophecy,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.christnet.evangelical,alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Re: JEFF (1st Century)
Date: 4 Sep 2006 04:05:16 -0700
<262nf2ta96rt3d598...@pulpitfire.org>
alt.bible.prophecy:94598 alt.christnet.christianlife:570847290
alt.christnet.evangelical:154727 alt.usenet.kooks:34611844

www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 14:04:08 GMT,
> in article <75olf2h7hoee2du2t...@4ax.com>,
> Pastor Dave <_-anania...@tampabay.rr.com> wrote:
>
> >you turned a discussion about Romans 11:25-26a into an attack on me.
>
> Genesis 4:14 "...whoever finds me will kill me." -- Cain after he slew
> Able
>
> Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him from the dead.
> Rely on this finished work alone for salvation (1 Cor. 15:1-3;
> Eph. 2:8-10).

Amen.

"Those with GOD's love in their hearts will be able to openly express
their unconditional love for others in deed, in truth, in word, and in
tongue." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Randy whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

chung lies again.
Liar
Fraud
Hypocrite
Medical Menace

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 4:24:01 PM9/10/06
percy wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> > Archie Leach wrote:

> >>B. S. AGAIN
> >

> > The truth.
> >

> >>--in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
> >>lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.
> >

> > Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
> > truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
> > name.
> >

> >>If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
> >>what is.
> >

> > The latter.
> >
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom
> > I love unconditionally.
> >
> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
> > --
> > Andrew B. Chung
> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>
> You are a liar.

Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear Vicky whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

> ---
>

> From: "HeartDoc" <nos...@heartmdphd.com>

Glitch in Google NNTP server where Name was replaced with Handle for
some unknown reason.

Other posts made at the same time was done more correctly.

Sorry my posts continue to bother you so terribly. Please forgive all
my iniquities.

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 4:31:02 PM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> --in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
>> lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.
>
>Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
>truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
>name.

Why are you using so many "different" email addresses to begin with?

>> If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
>> what is.
>
>The latter.

So, it's morphing to dodge (some) killfiles.

I mean, I switch my email address (munged) every now and then, but
then again I'm not posting 200+ messages to sci.med.cardiology every
day, either.

And I'm not claiming that God made a posting to Usenet, either.

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 4:32:22 PM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>> You are a liar.
>
>Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.
>
>May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear Vicky whom I love
>unconditionally.

Well, then what's the URL for the post, then?

Why would you be bearing false witness about God "making" a "post" to
Usenet?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 5:53:18 PM9/10/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >> You are a liar.
> >
> >Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.
> >
> >May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear Vicky whom I love
> >unconditionally.
>
> Well, then what's the URL for the post, then?

You will find it by surfing the links below my sigs.

> Why would you be bearing false witness about God "making" a "post" to
> Usenet?

Have not borne false witness. GOD has clearly made a usenet post as
archived in Google.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 5:53:23 PM9/10/06
Archie Leach wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >> --in this thread alone you've used lov...@thetruth.com,
> >> lo...@thetruth.com and lo...@thetruth.com.
> >
> >Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
> >truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
> >name.
>
> Why are you using so many "different" email addresses to begin with?

One for each Google groups account.

> >> If that isn't deliberate morphing to dodge killfiles then I don't know
> >> what is.
> >
> >The latter.
>
> So, it's morphing to dodge (some) killfiles.

No.

> I mean, I switch my email address (munged) every now and then, but
> then again I'm not posting 200+ messages to sci.med.cardiology every
> day, either.

Nor am I.

> And I'm not claiming that God made a posting to Usenet, either.

Nor have I made such a **claim**.

HE simply has.

Kurt Gavin

Sep 10, 2006, 6:10:20 PM9/10/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> > --
>> > Andrew B. Chung
>> > Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
>>
>> You are a liar.
>
> Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.

Lying and making false claims just show how lost you are, Andrew.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear Vicky whom I love
> unconditionally.

May your mind heal, dear Andrew, whom I suspect is well beyond the point of
no return.

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 6:37:26 PM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:

>> >Those would be different email addresses and not pseudonyms. Those who
>> >truly wish to filter out my posts may simply set their filters to my
>> >name.
>>
>> Why are you using so many "different" email addresses to begin with?
>
>One for each Google groups account.

Why do you have more than one google groups account?

Why aren't you using a real newsreader, anyway?

>> >The latter.
>>
>> So, it's morphing to dodge (some) killfiles.
>
>No.

So why do you have more than one google groups account?

>> I mean, I switch my email address (munged) every now and then, but
>> then again I'm not posting 200+ messages to sci.med.cardiology every
>> day, either.
>
>Nor am I.
>
>> And I'm not claiming that God made a posting to Usenet, either.
>
>Nor have I made such a **claim**.
>
>HE simply has.

Neither here nor there what God has "said" (or not said).

The issue is that you (more or less) stated God posted to Usenet.

Did you mean to say that God literally posted to Usenet, or was this
some kind of "metaphorical" truth?

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 6:38:49 PM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:

>> >Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.
>> >
>> >May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear Vicky whom I love
>> >unconditionally.
>>
>> Well, then what's the URL for the post, then?
>
>You will find it by surfing the links below my sigs.
>
>> Why would you be bearing false witness about God "making" a "post" to
>> Usenet?
>
>Have not borne false witness. GOD has clearly made a usenet post as
>archived in Google.

Then post the URL where he did.

And is this the real "God" god that posted to Usenet, or some impostor
posing as God?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 9:14:26 PM9/10/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> >Archie Leach wrote:

> >> Why are you using so many "different" email addresses to begin with?
> >
> >One for each Google groups account.
>
> Why do you have more than one google groups account?

I have access to multiple computer workstations.

> Why aren't you using a real newsreader, anyway?

Simplicity.

> >> So, it's morphing to dodge (some) killfiles.
> >
> >No.
>
> So why do you have more than one google groups account?

See above.

> >> I mean, I switch my email address (munged) every now and then, but
> >> then again I'm not posting 200+ messages to sci.med.cardiology every
> >> day, either.
> >
> >Nor am I.
> >
> >> And I'm not claiming that God made a posting to Usenet, either.
> >
> >Nor have I made such a **claim**.
> >
> >HE simply has.
>
> Neither here nor there what God has "said" (or not said).

HE simply has made the post. Therefore no claim but simply stating a
fact.

> The issue is that you (more or less) stated God posted to Usenet.

See above.

> Did you mean to say that God literally posted to Usenet, or was this
> some kind of "metaphorical" truth?

HE literally has a usenet post that is attributed to HIM residing in
the Google archives.

Archie Leach

Sep 10, 2006, 9:28:31 PM9/10/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
[...]

>> >Nor have I made such a **claim**.
>> >
>> >HE simply has.
>>
>> Neither here nor there what God has "said" (or not said).
>
>HE simply has made the post. Therefore no claim but simply stating a
>fact.

Where is the post? What is the text?

It is most certainly a claim that you're making, so to say it's not a
claim is rather dishonest.

>> The issue is that you (more or less) stated God posted to Usenet.
>
>See above.
>
>> Did you mean to say that God literally posted to Usenet, or was this
>> some kind of "metaphorical" truth?
>
>HE literally has a usenet post that is attributed to HIM residing in
>the Google archives.

Where? I would like to see it.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 9:34:32 PM9/10/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> [...]
> >>
> >> Neither here nor there what God has "said" (or not said).
> >
> >HE simply has made the post. Therefore no claim but simply stating a
> >fact.
>
> Where is the post? What is the text?

You can find it by surfing the links below my sigs starting with the
one below.

Stephen Knight

Sep 10, 2006, 10:59:42 PM9/10/06

I went to Chung's website and clicked on the 'Message for my
atheist neighbors' and below is what I found.

He's using my post, on his website, without my permission, to push
his superstition. Notice there is no rebuttal from me. He takes my
post, out of context and writes what he wants.

I've seen a lot of dishonest christians.... Gastrich aside, Chung
is beneath contempt. Once again it shows how depraved and morally
bankrupt christians are when forcing their superstition.

Chung.... Remove my post from your website. Right now. If you
don't, I will get a domain name and fuck you and everything you say
for the whole Internet to see.

You piece of shit! You Motherfucker!

You want a pissing contest, you got one. 24 hours and then I fuck
you.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

On 10 Sep 2006 14:53:18 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
From: Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD - view profile
Date: Fri, Aug 18 2006 12:01 am
Email: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nosp...@heartmdphd.com>
Groups: sci.med.cardiology, alt.usenet.kooks, alt.atheism,
alt.christnet.christianlife, alt.christnet.evangelical
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Stephen Knight wrote:
> On 17 Aug 2006 07:09:47 -0700, "Lark" <tasiyagnu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >Stephen Knight wrote:

> >> Okay. I'm going to need 'awhile...' to think about what that means.

> >Try 1 Corinthians 1:18-31

> Please.....

> Using scripture to prove a superstitious point to an atheist is
> like reading from Moby Dick to prove a white whale ate Captain Ahab.

In this case, we are working backwards. Your behavior has been
observed and now serves to confirm the veracity of the Bible because
the Bible predicted your behavior.

This would be like seeing a white whale eat Captain Ahab and then
using
readings from Moby Dick to anticipate the future.

> We don't believe in your god or your bible. Try and comprehend the
> mental gulf.

We, the brethren of Christ, have been there and done that. Try and
comprehend what that means.

Here's an analogy:

We are to you as an American with dual citizenship is to those in his
third world country homeland. We feel just as he would feel visiting
his third world homeland trying to inform folks about how wonderful
life in America is compared to their third world condition.

> I snipped most of your post because it was the same inane,
> brainwashed, sock puppet, talking rock spiel reserved for the choir,
> not for atheists.

Name-calling simply shows how lost you are.

> You haven't the mental insight or bravery to question your belief
> with an honest critical question and then follow through with logic.

The faithful are simply not motivated to become the faithless.

> Belief is a nice warm blanket protecting you from death

The faithless simply do not understand faith.

> and relieving
> you from responsibility for being human. (What a terrible mind
> set...being sorry for being human)

Faith is infinitely more than belief and does not absolve folks from
their responsibility to fulfill GOD's purpose for them while here in
this world.

> I've always considered your superstition a mental perversion.
> Anti-life, hateful, being pawns to the parasite class....

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Like Chung, you have nothing.

Actually, dual citizenship is something.

> Prove one thing you said with empirical evidence.

<><

> Carl Sagan said, 'I don't want to think there is a god, I want to
> know there is one.'

Carl Sagan now has what he wants.

GOD is great.

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear neighbor Stephen whom I
love.

Stephen Knight

Sep 10, 2006, 11:10:42 PM9/10/06
On 10 Sep 2006 14:53:23 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Remove my post from your filthy website. You stinking lying shit
eating scum!

You're fucking with me bitch!

Do it now or you'll see the worst X rated rat fuck with you in the
middle!

Wanna see you head on a She Male boning down a sheep? I got your
picture. Took it from your website, fool.

C'mon.... Wanna let your god protect you from my Rat Fuck?

Fuck... I hope so!

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Stephen Knight

Sep 10, 2006, 11:22:21 PM9/10/06
On 10 Sep 2006 18:34:32 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Archie Leach wrote:

>> Where is the post? What is the text?
>
>You can find it by surfing the links below my sigs starting with the
>one below.

You mean the one where you, without permission, took my post and
published it on your website, wrote what you wanted without any
rebuttal from me? And you have to balls to call it 'to my atheist
friends'... I hate your fucking guts!

You never had permission to post my response to you.

If you're what a christian is, I'd rather be dead.

You have 24 hours to remove my post from your website.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 10, 2006, 11:29:51 PM9/10/06
Stephen Knight wrote:
> I went to Chung's website and clicked on the 'Message for my
> atheist neighbors' and below is what I found.
>
> He's using my post, on his website, without my permission, to push
> his superstition.

Actually, the post you reprinted below is mine.

> Notice there is no rebuttal from me.

Your choice from your free will generously given to you by GOD.

> He takes my
> post, out of context and writes what he wants.

That is the nature of unmoderated usenet.

> I've seen a lot of dishonest christians.... Gastrich aside, Chung
> is beneath contempt. Once again it shows how depraved and morally
> bankrupt christians are when forcing their superstition.

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

> Chung.... Remove my post from your website.

Google does not belong to me.

> Right now. If you
> don't, I will get a domain name and fuck you and everything you say
> for the whole Internet to see.

Your choice... your free will.

> You piece of shit! You Motherfucker!

Name-calling simply shows how lost you remain.

> You want a pissing contest, you got one. 24 hours and then I fuck
> you.

This is neither a game nor a contest for me.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to play games.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Steve whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the

unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

> From: Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD - view profile

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 11, 2006, 12:19:25 AM9/11/06
"Stephen Knight" <woo...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> I went to Chung's website and clicked on the 'Message for my
> atheist neighbors' and below is what I found.
>
> He's using my post, on his website, without my permission, to push
> his superstition. Notice there is no rebuttal from me. He takes my
> post, out of context and writes what he wants.
>
> I've seen a lot of dishonest christians.... Gastrich aside, Chung
> is beneath contempt. Once again it shows how depraved and morally
> bankrupt christians are when forcing their superstition.
>
> Chung.... Remove my post from your website. Right now. If you
> don't, I will get a domain name and fuck you and everything you say
> for the whole Internet to see.
>
> You piece of shit! You Motherfucker!
>
> You want a pissing contest, you got one. 24 hours and then I fuck
> you.
>
> Pussy Warlord Steve
> BAAWA

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! He made you foam. He wins. You fucking atheist loser.

--
Casanovas, Lotharios, adulterers, skirt-chasers, debauchers,
letches, lechers and womanisers beware; Rhonda Lea Kirk
is Mrs Kadaitcha Man.

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

Kadaitcha Man

Sep 11, 2006, 12:20:44 AM9/11/06
> BAAWAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAAAHWAAAAAAH

last line edited in the name of TRVTH on usenet.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Sep 11, 2006, 12:21:35 AM9/11/06
> He's using my post, on his website, without my permission, to push
> his superstition. Notice there is no rebuttal from me. He takes my
> post, out of context and writes what he wants.

so sue him and stop whining

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Uncle Vic

Sep 11, 2006, 12:51:39 AM9/11/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
(fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
us with this:

> BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH! He made you foam. He wins. You fucking atheist
> loser.

From what I gather, you are *also* an atheist. You, of all people, know
what we are going through in this vast Fucking Christian Taliban Nation.
Yet you sit there on your throne and spit nails at us. Who the fuck are
you, fucking Kadaitcha-Fuck? Who do you side with? What is your agenda?
To make real people hate your fucking guts? You've made more enemies in
the religious and atheist newsgroups than I would care to count. That
can't be healthy. I hope this is just a ruse for you - to vent some
accumulated steam perhaps. If you're like this in real life, you'd better
hope there is a god, and that it is on your side...

It is loading more messages.