Our demented "Doctor" nominated for 5 AUK awards! Vote now!

1 view

The Lord, pt. II

Sep 3, 2006, 2:00:34 AM9/3/06
Yes, our disturbed little brother Earthquack (Andrew B.) has been
nominated for no less than FIVE k00k awards:

COWARD OF THE MONTH
LOONEY MAROON AWARD
GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL
BUSTED URINAL AWARD

See the thread entitled "VOTE! Usenet Kook Awards, July/August 2006"
at:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks

>From the official ballot:
"Anybody may vote, but your votes may be disqualified, mocked,
burnt, shredded and/or recycled for use as toilet paper at the Vote
Wrangler's discretion if:

* you are a notorious net.kook
* you attempt to vote twice
* you vote anonymously or with an unidentifiable sockpuppet
* you vote for or against yourself
* you vote in a thread other than this one
* you vote in a newsgroup other than AUK without crossposting to AUK
* you follow up to an incomplete or altered version of the ballot
* you have explicitly been disenfranchised by the Vote Wrangler
* you have officially been declared non-existent

Crossposting the complete, unaltered ballot is permitted. You have
until 23:59:59 (11:59:59 PM) UTC on September 9th to cast your votes.
Vote wisely; next time the candidate might be *you*. "

Official FAQ for alt.usenet.kooks -
http://www.netcabal.com/auk

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 7:22:43 AM9/3/06

"In fact, everyone who wants to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will
be persecuted, while evil men and impostors will go from bad to worse,
deceiving and being deceived." -- Holy Spirit.

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear neighbor whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d3b7b57d0fbf89ed?

Text Medium No. 5

Sep 3, 2006, 7:33:33 AM9/3/06
Hail Eris! On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 04:22:43 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
jabbered inanely:

Y'know, your religious cult's persecution complex is really only your own
business.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 7:47:20 AM9/3/06
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
> Andrew wrote:

"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People
will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud,
abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without
love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers
of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather
than lovers of God- having a form of godliness but denying its power.
Have nothing to do with them. They are the kind who worm their way into
homes and gain control over weak-willed women, who are loaded down with
sins and are swayed by all kinds of evil desires, always learning but
never able to acknowledge the truth. Just as Jannes and Jambres opposed
Moses, so also these men oppose the truth-men of depraved minds, who,
as far as the faith is concerned, are rejected. But they will not get
very far because, as in the case of those men, their folly will be
clear to everyone." -- Holy Spirit.

Amen !

Laus Deo !

Marana tha !

May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor whom I love unconditionally.

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 3, 2006, 7:47:32 AM9/3/06

Ity's time for your haloperidol, Andy. Bend over....

Muse Gruppes

Sep 3, 2006, 7:50:24 AM9/3/06
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d?

so your saying if I eat too much, I'm going to hell...

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 3, 2006, 7:57:25 AM9/3/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157282563.7...@m73g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-03 announced this statement:

LOL Dude, you are not *persecuted* at all! *Persecuted* where
people who *RISKED* THEIR LIVES, spend time in Jail, like the
friend of mine after his conversion away from the Islamic
faith. No Dude you have the luxury to leave anytime the
newsgroups if you'd like to do so. No *persecution* looks
different then some people simply *disagreeing* with you.

But if a "Fundamentalist" like "Vera" gets on your case...

<cut>

May the Ground of all our being "God" finally start to heal your
heart and soul (since you need healing like the rest of us
humans desperately ) my most beloved brother Andrew....

Werner Kurator
"Like all translations of the Bible, made as they are by
imperfect man, this one undoubtedly falls short of its goals. Yet
we are grateful to God for the extent to which he has enabled us
to realize these goals and for the strength he has given us and
our colleagues to complete our task."

Preface to the "New International Version" of the Bible

June 1978

(Revised August 1983)
"I am writing for the 'Christian agnostic,' by which I mean a
person who... thought he is sure of many Christians truth,
feels that he cannot honestly and conscientiously 'sign on the
dotted line' that he believes certain theological ideas about
what some branches of the Church dogmatize."

"LESLIE D. WEATHERHEAD's thoughtful and compelling Christian
writings brought him worldwide acclaim during his lifetime. His
many other books include "the will of God", "The Autobiography
of Jesus", "Life begins at death", "The meaning of the Cross",
"Prescription for anxiety", and "time for God". Dr. Weatherhead
served as the pastor of City Temple in London, England, from
1936 until 1960"

== quote taken from the back-cover of his "the Christian Agnostic"...

Making the sign of the cross:
"Your sins are forgiven in the name of Linus of Torvalds, Eric of Raymond
and Richard of Stallman now go and sin no more..."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 8:04:51 AM9/3/06
Muse Gruppes wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d?
>
> so your saying if I eat too much, I'm going to hell...

No. However, you may get there quicker.

May GOD heal your heart, dear neighbor Muse whom I love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 8:04:55 AM9/3/06
> Ity's time for your haloperidol, Andy.

Not necessary. It remains my choice to continue walking with Christ
Jesus, Who keeps me completely well.

> Bend over....

You may do that but satan is behind you, however.

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 8:04:58 AM9/3/06

"Written laughter is silent despair." -- Holy Spirit.

> Dude, you are not *persecuted* at all!

Sorry you disagree with that the Holy Spirit has guided me to write.
Please forgive all my iniquities.

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear neighber Werner whom I love

Claudia

Sep 3, 2006, 8:48:13 AM9/3/06

The Lord, pt. II wrote:
> Yes, our disturbed little brother Earthquack (Andrew B.) has been
> nominated for no less than FIVE k00k awards:
>
> COWARD OF THE MONTH
> LOONEY MAROON AWARD
> GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD
> KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL MEDAL
> BUSTED URINAL AWARD

This is so sad. Instead of using the good Andrew has to offer you're
judging him on everything else.
And that makes me repeat a post:

He who angers you, controls you!

God Himself does not propose
to judge a man until he is dead.
So why should you?

We were called to be witnesses,
not lawyers or judges

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 8:59:08 AM9/3/06
Claudia wrote:

And our LORD commands us to love each other without condition.

"Beware of those who are unable to openly affirm their unconditional
love for you. These do not have GOD's love in their hearts." -- Holy
Spirit.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts by filling them with HIS love, dear
sister Claudia whom I love unconditionally.

Text Medium No. 5

Sep 3, 2006, 10:06:18 AM9/3/06
Hail Eris! On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 05:59:08 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
jabbered inanely:

> Claudia wrote:
>> Impostor neighbor wrote:
>> > Yes, our disturbed little brother Earthquack (Andrew B.) has been
>> > nominated for no less than FIVE k00k awards:
>> >
>> > COWARD OF THE MONTH
>> > LOONEY MAROON AWARD
>> > GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER "KICKED @$$" AWARD KENNY MCCORMICK MEMORIAL
>> > MEDAL
>> > BUSTED URINAL AWARD
>>
>> This is so sad. Instead of using the good Andrew has to offer you're
>> judging him on everything else.
>> And that makes me repeat a post:
>>
>> He who angers you, controls you!
>>
>> God Himself does not propose
>> to judge a man until he is dead.
>> So why should you?
>>
>> We were called to be witnesses,
>> not lawyers or judges
<snip the usual Chungian BS>

Anger? You mistake mockery and ridicule for "anger". Andrew Chung has
yet to merit such a strong emotion as "anger" at anything besides his
sophistry, and since when has that not merited anger? Those who use
fallacious arguments in their discussions are bound to elicit anger, at
some point, particularly when they insist that they are merely showing
"faith". But anger passes in due course, leaving room for, as I said,
mockery and ridicule.

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 3, 2006, 10:55:54 AM9/3/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157285098....@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>

Ah now you change your tune to *whom* you want to attribute this
*quote* First it was Ecclesiastes....

>> Dude, you are not *persecuted* at all!
>

> Sorry you disagree .....

<cut Andrew's nonsense>

You should pick up any account of "Richard Wurmbrandt" who spend
14 years IIRC in prison for the *testimony* of Jesus Christ his
Lord. What you *experience* here is *NOTHING* in comparison. He
and others were *tortured* (some daily). All you get here is
people voicing their opinions. If you don't like it you can take
some break, posting to Usenet, these *real* persecuted people
didn't have this choice. No Dude if you think that you are
persecuted for some of the wacky ideas you have expressed, then
you are simply *deluded*.

June 1978

One doesn't expect governments to obey the law because of some
higher moral development. One expects them to obey the law because
they know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
--Michael Shirley

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 12:22:48 PM9/3/06
Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

If that were true, it should be easy for you to provide a link to a
post in the Google archive proving the attribution.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Werner whom

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 12:22:44 PM9/3/06
Text Medium No. 5 wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Claudia wrote:

> >> This is so sad. Instead of using the good Andrew has to offer you're
> >> judging him on everything else.
> >> And that makes me repeat a post:
> >>
> >> He who angers you, controls you!
> >>
> >> God Himself does not propose
> >> to judge a man until he is dead.
> >> So why should you?
> >>
> >> We were called to be witnesses,
> >> not lawyers or judges

> <snip the usual Chungian BS>

Sorry what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write bothers you so
terribly.

Please forgive all my iniquities.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Archie Leach

Sep 3, 2006, 1:16:03 PM9/3/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

>Sorry what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write bothers you so
>terribly.
>
>Please forgive all my iniquities.

If you're really acting with and through the Holy Spirit then by
definition that is not an "iniquity" and you shouldn't give a damn
about being forgiven, if you've not done anything wrong.

>May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
>unconditionally.
>
>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
>Andrew <><

I still think proselytizing in alt.usenet.kooks is tantamount to
trolling for attention.

* * *
* * * A N O T H E R
* * * Q U A L I T Y
* * * A R C H I E
* * * L E A C H
* * * U S E N E T
* * * T E X T
* * * P R O D U C T
* * *

ike milligan

Sep 3, 2006, 2:12:24 PM9/3/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message

> Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

WTF?? This isn't the first post of a thread!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 2:31:19 PM9/3/06
Archie Leach wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
> >Sorry what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write bothers you so
> >terribly.
> >
> >Please forgive all my iniquities.
>
> If you're really acting with and through the Holy Spirit then by
> definition that is not an "iniquity" and you shouldn't give a damn
> about being forgiven, if you've not done anything wrong.

Iniquity is in the eye of the beholder.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Archie whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Pastor Kutchie

Sep 3, 2006, 3:32:08 PM9/3/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People
> will be lovers of themselves,

YOU said it, sunbeam.

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 3, 2006, 5:25:28 PM9/3/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157300568....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-03 announced this statement:

> Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

OK I made a mistake about the quote, the quote you used in
connection with Ecc. was something about without the Lord our
opinion is nothing, or anything the like....

Fact is that you used the phrase
"Written laughter is despair"

without attributing it to the Holy Spirit for quite some time
now.

LOOK see perhaps :-)

=== quote:

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes
Subject: Re: Grossi spam in alt.support.diabetes
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:04:16 -0400
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
>

> | Sorry my being openly Christian bothers you terribly.
> |
> | For this you will be in my prayers, dear Dave whom I love, in the
> | Messiah's holy name.
> |
> | At His service,
> |
> | Andrew
>
> And you're funny too - ROFLOL -

Written laughter is silent despair.

> Listen -- save hearts, not souls !

The heart withers without the soul.

At His service,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

==== end quote

You know Andrew, somehow I just don't think that you would be
too *humble* not having *attributed* this to the *HOLY SPIRIT*
when you started using it.

Now over a year later you claim that this was the Holy Spirit
who taught you this...

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
> Werner whom I love unconditionally.

Hey, what happened to the *May God* continue *to heal* the
heart..." ;-) And why do you feel suddenly the need to pray that
my hearts keeps on beating... Speaking about prayer to keep
people alive, when my older stepbrother was dying from cancer of
the stomach, there was a prayer-circle praying for him, he
still died... I guess if ones time is up, no amount of prayer
will change that... Terry Shiavo might be another case....

May the Ground of all our being "God" finally start to heal your
heart and soul (since you need healing like the rest of us
humans desperately ) my most beloved brother Andrew....

<cut>

June 1978

My hatred of C++ makes my dislike for Perl seem like a warm and friendly
glow by comparison.
- Rev. Peter da Silva

Demon Lord of Confusion

Sep 3, 2006, 5:26:10 PM9/3/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 11:31:19 -0700, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD attempted to
confuse the issue further by squeaking:
> Archie Leach wrote:

>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>
>> >Sorry what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write bothers you so
>> >terribly.
>> >
>> >Please forgive all my iniquities.
>>
>> If you're really acting with and through the Holy Spirit then by
>> definition that is not an "iniquity" and you shouldn't give a damn about
>> being forgiven, if you've not done anything wrong.
>
> Iniquity is in the eye of the beholder.

You're at your most iniquitous when you're begging.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.
Please remember to vote Outer Filth John Harrington, "James C. Cracked",
and "Ward Hardmanure"/"Pete"/<wfh_jr> for KotM, CotM, CNotM, and the
Special Ops Cody Memorial Award!
Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
Also vote Ward Hardmanure for Order of the Holey Sockpuppet!
For the July/August ballot coming early September to a newsgroup near
you
George Pickett Memorial Award nominee <wfh...@hotmail.com> on outing
personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

Muse Gruppes

Sep 3, 2006, 7:24:56 PM9/3/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Muse Gruppes wrote:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/565dcf43b835714d?
>>
>> so your saying if I eat too much, I'm going to hell...
>
> No. However, you may get there quicker.

Where the HELL (pardon my pun) does it say that in the Bible?

Art Deco

Sep 3, 2006, 9:19:53 PM9/3/06

Anyone fancy a game of "Spot the Irony"?

[malformed sig flushed]

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Who is "David Tholen", Daedalus? Still suffering from
attribution problems?"
-- Dr. David Tholen

Mark K. Bilbo

Sep 3, 2006, 11:33:44 PM9/3/06

Apparently nobody else will love him...

--
Mark K. Bilbo
"As hip as it is for outsiders to blame New Orleans

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V180525DC

"Everything New Orleans"
http://www.nola.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 3, 2006, 11:38:28 PM9/3/06

Your bearing false witness is forgiven as far as I am concerned.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Werner whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Olrik

Sep 4, 2006, 1:53:04 AM9/4/06

As usual, Chung's reply made no sense. He's clinically mentally ill.

That said, maybe he's referring to the "mortal sin" of gluttony, but
take comfort that Andrew is also "going to hell" for the "sins" of
pride and sloth, according to the myth.

Olrik

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 4, 2006, 2:33:54 AM9/4/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157341108.5...@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-04 announced this statement:

Ahem *bearing false* witness would be if one *continues* to
claim something which is *incorrect*. I don't. In this sense I'm
not *bearing false witness*, as I took my initial "wrong*
statement "back".

Why don't you address the point: (you snipped it without any
indication that my post mentioned it)

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>
Newsgroups: alt.support.diabetes
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:04:16 -0400
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"David H. Lipman" wrote:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com> wrote in message
>

> | Sorry my being openly Christian bothers you terribly.
> |
> | For this you will be in my prayers, dear Dave whom I love, in the
> | Messiah's holy name.
> |
> | At His service,
> |
> | Andrew
>
> And you're funny too - ROFLOL -

Written laughter is silent despair.

> Listen -- save hearts, not souls !

The heart withers without the soul.

At His service,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

==== end quote

You know Andrew, somehow I just don't think that you would be
too *humble* not having *attributed* this to the *HOLY SPIRIT*
when you started using it.

Now over a year later you claim that this was the Holy Spirit
who taught you this...

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
> Werner whom I love unconditionally.

Hey, what happened to the *May God* continue *to heal* the

<cut>

June 1978

Tell init(8) to lock-n-load, we're goin' zombie slaying!
-- Jon Tillman in ASP

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2006, 5:51:40 AM9/4/06

When something is done purposefully with intent to smear or besmirch,
it is not a mistake but a falsity even when the perpetrator
subsequently confirms the falsehood by calling it a mistake. Had you
wrote "OK I lied about the quote" than I would have used the past tense
as follows:

"Your having borne false witness is forgiven as far as I am concerned."

Bottomline: You remain untruthful.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Werner whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Mark T

Sep 4, 2006, 6:00:27 AM9/4/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating

Is it the One God (Yahweh) who does this or Jesus or the Holy Spirit? Is
there a Job Description for each oif them somewhere in the Bible?

Col 1:17 ... by him [JESUS] all things consist.

"I (GOD NOT GOD'S MESSIAH), even I (GOD NOT GOD'S MESSIAH),
am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers
your sins no more. " - Isaiah 43:25
Then God spoke all these words. He said: 'I am Yahweh your God who brought
you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have NO
GODS
(INCLUDING JESUS) EXCEPT ME.' - Exodus 20: 1-2

"We're Christians! We're not supposed to think!" Fanny Wype (Nudist Colony
Of The Dead)

"All things are probable. Try to believe." - Mark 17:1
"Really! Try to believe even if it's bloody stupid and irrational." - Mark
17:2
"Why? Because I said so, that's why! Don't ask questions. Just
believe." - Mark 17:3

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2006, 6:12:33 AM9/4/06
Mark T wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating
>
> Is it the One God (Yahweh) who does this or Jesus or the Holy Spirit?

One GOD in three persons...

The Father... the Son... and the Holy Spirit.

"I am in the Father and the Father is in ME." -- LORD Jesus Christ

May GOD continue to heal your heart, dear neighbor Mark whom I love

Sharon B

Sep 4, 2006, 7:55:49 AM9/4/06
On Sun, 03 Sep 2006 17:16:03 GMT, Archie Leach <arc...@arc.hie> wrote
in <6f3mf25en1i5gb30m...@4ax.com>:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <nos...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:
>
>>Sorry what the Holy Spirit has guided me to write bothers you so
>>terribly.
>>
>>Please forgive all my iniquities.
>
>If you're really acting with and through the Holy Spirit then by
>definition that is not an "iniquity" and you shouldn't give a damn
>about being forgiven, if you've not done anything wrong.
>

>>May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love
>>unconditionally.
>>
>>Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>>Andrew <><
>
>I still think proselytizing in alt.usenet.kooks is tantamount to
>trolling for attention.

I dunno, look at Dore.

More to the point, maybe we should hook this one up with Dore.

--
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
--Benjamin Franklin--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 4, 2006, 11:35:31 AM9/4/06
www.pulpitfire.org wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
>
> >I love
> >unconditionally.
>
> <false interpretation of Scripture along with web site advertisement snipped>

Sorry my unconditional love for my agnostic neighbor bothers you so
terribly.

Please forgive all my iniquities.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Randy whom I

Art Deco

Sep 4, 2006, 1:45:43 PM9/4/06

Coward, liar, and fraud.

Mark T

Sep 4, 2006, 9:44:52 PM9/4/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:

>> > May GOD continue to keep your heart beating
>> Is it the One God (Yahweh) who does this or Jesus or the Holy Spirit?
> One GOD in three persons...
> The Father... the Son... and the Holy Spirit.

Which God does what?

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 5, 2006, 4:24:51 AM9/5/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157363500.4...@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-04 announced this statement:

> Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

> besmirch, it is not a mistake but a falsity even when the.....

It would be your turn NOW to provide evidence that what I said
was done on purpose. Will you now claim that the *Holy Spirit*
reveals to you the *INTENTIONS* of People who respond to what
you type? No it was a mistake, mixing up the quotes you love to
use, plain and simple.

You still haven't addressed the point, you used
"written laughter is silent despair"

*before* you claimed it was by the Holy Spirit.

You can't say that I *lie* about that.

http://snipurl.com/vxxp

Have the last word, and please turn off the light when you're
leaving....

<cut>

June 1978

Banning instruments rather than acts indicate a belief that man
is not worthy of his own free will. Well, some men are not,
but that is no justification for whimsical legislation.
-- Jeff Cooper on the Clinton assault weapons ban.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2006, 4:22:45 AM9/5/06

Mark T wrote:

> >> Is it the One God (Yahweh) who does this or Jesus or the Holy Spirit?
> > One GOD in three persons...
> > The Father... the Son... and the Holy Spirit.
>
> Which God does what?

To find out, simply surf the links below my sigs.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Mark whom I

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2006, 9:10:45 AM9/5/06

Your own words and actions serve as evidence. In truth, you would not
have snipped the above in mid-sentence if your intentions were
honorable.

> Will you now claim that the *Holy Spirit*
> reveals to you the *INTENTIONS* of People who respond to what
> you type?

No. See above.

> No it was a mistake, mixing up the quotes you love to
> use, plain and simple.

That is not what I discern.

> You still haven't addressed the point, you used
> "written laughter is silent despair"
>
> *before* you claimed it was by the Holy Spirit.

It remains my choice to continue receiving the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in all things.

> You can't say that I *lie* about that.
>
> http://snipurl.com/vxxp

You remain untruthful.

> Have the last word, and please turn off the light when you're
> leaving....

Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

Kali

Sep 5, 2006, 9:39:17 AM9/5/06
In <1157461845....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>, Andrew
B. Chung, MD/PhD nosp...@heartmdphd.com said:
Blasphemy, thy name is Andrew Chung.

Kali
--
There are in fact two things, science and opinion; the former
begets knowledge, the latter ignorance.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2006, 10:32:00 AM9/5/06

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

May GOD keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Daedalus

Sep 5, 2006, 3:14:09 PM9/5/06
On 5 Sep 2006 07:32:00 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<nosp...@heartmdphd.com> wrote:

Hysterectomy, thy name is Mrs. Chung.

Jade

The Lord, pt. II

Sep 5, 2006, 3:46:15 PM9/5/06
Andrew B. Chung, maste of kookery, wrote:
> Your own words and actions serve as evidence. In truth, you would not
> have snipped the above in mid-sentence if your intentions were
> honorable.

...says the master of snipping what he can't answer to...

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 5, 2006, 6:14:32 PM9/5/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157461845....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-05 announced this statement:

So you can't come up with the evidence that you *know* what
intentions people have when they reply to you. This my dear
Andrew was the point to which I replied. The rest of your previous
post was *meaningless* to the point.

You want to pretend to know the intentions of people, and
declare me a liar, based on what?

>> Will you now claim that the *Holy Spirit* reveals to you the
>> *INTENTIONS* of People who respond to what you type?
>
> No. See above.
>
>> No it was a mistake, mixing up the quotes you love to use,
>> plain and simple.
>
> That is not what I discern.

Again you claim to *KNOW* MY INTENTIONS? You can read peoples
mind? Or is the above quip, a reply by a person who relishes
seeing himself in the *victim* role? That people are only out to
harm ridicule or put you down?

>> You still haven't addressed the point, you used "written
>> laughter is silent despair"
>>
>> *before* you claimed it was by the Holy Spirit.
>
> It remains my choice to continue receiving the guidance of the
> Holy Spirit in all things.

Yeah the choice might be really yours, the fact is that you
didn't attribute it as *inspiration* of the holy Spirit some
time ago. And *IF* the HOLY SPIRIT is really teaching people
today something new, is another matter altogether...

>> You can't say that I *lie* about that.
>>
>> http://snipurl.com/vxxp
>
> You remain untruthful.

Have you bothered to follow the link?

Just one example:

=== quote

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>

Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
Subject: Re: Good to see you back Andrew
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:32:32 -0400

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> wazzad wrote:
>
> > Amen John
> > God bless you.
> > Cheers
> > Ron
>
> <LOL>

Written laughter is silent despair.

> And so it starts again...

Lord Jesus makes everything new.

In Christ's love and service forevermore,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

**
Suggested Reading:
(1) http://makeashorterlink.com/?G1D5217EA
(2) http://makeashorterlink.com/?W13A4250B
(3) http://makeashorterlink.com/?X1C62661A
(4) http://makeashorterlink.com/?U1E13130A
(5) http://makeashorterlink.com/?K6F72510A
(6) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I24E5151A
(7) http://makeashorterlink.com/?I22222129

===== end quote

No attribution to the Holy Spirit there... So Andrew, you can
accuse me of being a liar all you want, the Google archives
sing a different tune.

>> Have the last word, and please turn off the light when you're
>> leaving....
>
> Without the LORD, your fantasies are meaningless
> (Ecclesiastes).

"Ecclesiastes according to Andrew B. Chung"

<big grin>

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
> Werner whom I love unconditionally.

Hey what happened to your wish that my heart should be healed?
Did the "Holy Spirit* reveal to you that indeed it doesn't need
any healing?

And if my time's up, then I will leave this planet regardless of
your prayers or feigned good wishes, just like Terry Shiavo left
it *IN SPITE* THE many prayers spoken on her behalf.....

May the Ground of all our being "God" finally start to heal your
heart and soul (since you need healing like the rest of us
humans desperately ) my most beloved brother Andrew....

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

God is the one who send Jesus as Christ...

I praise and give glory to him *first*

<cut>

June 1978

Incontinence Hotline...Can you hold, please?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 5, 2006, 6:32:50 PM9/5/06

Again, your own words and actions serve well as evidence.

The Holy Spirit knows all your thoughts and what resides inside your
heart.

It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I say, do
and write.

This is how you have been led to write things that have been
self-incriminating.

Nonetheless, your having borne false witness remains forgiven as far as
I am concerned.

You would be wise to simply receive the forgiveness while you still
can.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Werner whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Art Deco

Sep 5, 2006, 9:37:29 PM9/5/06

>> > Your own words and actions serve as evidence. In truth, you
>> > would not have snipped the above in mid-sentence if your
>> > intentions were honorable.
>>
>> So you can't come up with the evidence that you *know* what
>> intentions people have when they reply to you.
>
>Again, your own words and actions serve well as evidence.
>
>The Holy Spirit knows all your thoughts and what resides inside your
>heart.
>
>It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I say, do
>and write.
>
>This is how you have been led to write things that have been
>self-incriminating.
>
>Nonetheless, your having borne false witness remains forgiven as far as
>I am concerned.
>
>You would be wise to simply receive the forgiveness while you still
>can.

Liar and fraud.

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 6, 2006, 2:49:14 AM9/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157495570.8...@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-05 announced this statement:

> Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator wrote:

Yeah evidence to the truth, that you accuse me wrongly.

> The Holy Spirit knows all your thoughts and what resides
> inside your heart.

Ahem it is the *brain* that is the faculty for thinking and not
the *bloody* muscle called "heart". You as "Dr" should know that.

> It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I
> say, do and write.
>
> This is how you have been led to write things that have been
> self-incriminating.
>
> Nonetheless, your having borne false witness remains forgiven
> as far as I am concerned.

*borne false witness*, when in fact you *cut* the evidence which
shows that you are incorrect?

> You would be wise to simply receive the forgiveness while you
> still can.

I don't need the *forgiveness* for a *crime* which exists only in
your head!

http://snipurl.com/vxxp

Just one example:

=== quote

> <LOL>

Written laughter is silent despair.

> And so it starts again...

Lord Jesus makes everything new.

In Christ's love and service forevermore,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

===== end quote

No attribution to the Holy Spirit there... So Andrew, you can
accuse me of being a liar all you want, the Google archives
sing a different tune.

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
> Werner whom I love unconditionally.

Hey what happened to your wish that my heart should be healed?
Did the "Holy Spirit" reveal to you that indeed it doesn't need
any healing?

And if my time's up, then I will leave this planet regardless of
your prayers or feigned good wishes, just like Terry Shiavo left
it *IN SPITE* THE many prayers spoken on her behalf.....

May the Ground of all our being "God" finally start to heal your
heart and soul (since you need healing like the rest of us
humans desperately ) my most beloved brother Andrew....

June 1978

A proper definition should include an etymology. It's from the Latin roots
fundus (bottom), and mentis (mind). Now you know why they're such buttheads.
-- David J. Aronson on fundamentalists

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2006, 4:28:40 AM9/6/06

Not for those with discerning hearts nor for those groping around using
logic.

Would suggest you reread this post in its entirety starting at the top
with the OP which sets the libelous tone of this discussion and reveals
to the discerning the defamatory intent behind your participation here.

Bottomline: You remain unrepentantly untruthful.

Nonetheless, it remains my choice made through GOD's generous gift of
free will given to all souls including those belonging to fig trees
(Mark 11:12-14, 20) to forgive you for your trespass against me.

This choice having been made is done.

Your continued choice to deny the trespass will not undo the
forgiveness... ever.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Werner whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 6, 2006, 4:29:07 AM9/6/06
Art Deco wrote:

> >> So you can't come up with the evidence that you *know* what
> >> intentions people have when they reply to you.
> >
> >Again, your own words and actions serve well as evidence.
> >
> >The Holy Spirit knows all your thoughts and what resides inside your
> >heart.
> >
> >It remains my choice to receive HIS guidance in everything I say, do
> >and write.
> >
> >This is how you have been led to write things that have been
> >self-incriminating.
> >
> >Nonetheless, your having borne false witness remains forgiven as far as
> >I am concerned.
> >
> >You would be wise to simply receive the forgiveness while you still
> >can.
>
> Liar and fraud.

Name-calling simply serves to show how lost you are.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor whom I love

Werner -the Christian Agnostic- Kurator

Sep 6, 2006, 5:33:10 PM9/6/06
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
in <1157531320.5...@i3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>
on 2006-09-06 announced this statement:

[this was my remark to the above:]

Nothing about the "nominations" for the *kooks* awards or the
like, Just a short statement about the alleged *source* of this
*expression*.

Once more the thinking is done in the head... :-)

> Would suggest you reread this post in its entirety starting at
> the top with the OP which sets the libelous tone of this
> discussion and reveals to the discerning the defamatory intent
> behind your participation here.

Again you pretend to know my intentions of why I participate
in these News-groups? Mind-reading?

> Bottomline: You remain unrepentantly untruthful.

Sorry Andrew, I can't repent for something I haven't done. I
told you that I mixed up the quote you used, this is the simple
but plain truth. But go ahead and act the *victim* of
persecution if this makes you feel better. My honest opinion is
that this makes you look ridiculous.

Bottom-line is: when you used

"written laughter is silent despair" before, you didn't claim
the source of this *wisdom* was the "Holy Spirit" as you did so
recently.

http://snipurl.com/vxxp

Just one example:

=== quote

From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <and...@heartmdphd.com>
Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:32:32 -0400

"Bob (this one)" wrote:

> wazzad wrote:
>
> > Amen John
> > God bless you.
> > Cheers
> > Ron
>

> <LOL>

Written laughter is silent despair.

> And so it starts again...

Lord Jesus makes everything new.

In Christ's love and service forevermore,

Andrew

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

===== end quote

No attribution to the Holy Spirit there... So Andrew, you can
accuse me of being a liar all you want, the Google archives

show the simple plain truth.

<big grin>

<cut>

> May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor
> Werner whom I love unconditionally.

Hey what happened to your wish that my heart should be healed?
Did the "Holy Spirit* reveal to you that indeed it doesn't need
any healing?

And if my time's up, then I will leave this planet regardless of
your prayers or feigned good wishes, just like Terry Shiavo left
it *IN SPITE* THE many prayers spoken on her behalf.....

May the Ground of all our being "God" finally start to heal your
heart and soul (since you need healing like the rest of us
humans desperately ) my most beloved brother Andrew....

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

God is the one who send Jesus as Christ...

I praise and give glory to him *first*

<cut>

June 1978

Ken Lay finally sat down before the Senate today, and as expected he
he took the Fifth. That's the difference between Democrats and Republicans.
Republican scandals involve closed mouths.
-- Bill Maher