Altruism and compassion.

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 1:48:08 AM7/19/08
"In recent years, calls have come from various quarters for medical schools to require and for colleges to teach ethics, altruism, compassion, listening skills, and skills relevant to health policy and economics — at the expense of science requirements. In my view, these aspects of medicine are best reserved for medical schools, where they can be taught in the meaningful context of interactions with patients. Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. If medical schools are to have the freedom to fulfill that responsibility, students should arrive with a higher level of scientific competence, and colleges can contribute by preparing students more efficiently for the study of contemporary, sophisticated, biologically relevant science."

Source:

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/359/3/221

A Spirit-guided comment:

Without the love of LORD Jesus Christ, there can be neither altruism nor compassion.

May dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah, the Son of Man ...

.. by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve paid for with their and our immortal lives.

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! ) forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

.. gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

.. for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21...

http://TruthRUS.org/HolySpirit/Luke6_21

May all souls choose to become healthier:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHealthy

Here is a simple parable given in hopes of promoting much greater understanding:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Truth

Jul 19, 2008, 2:23:25 AM7/19/08
On Jul 18, 10:48 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu>
wrote:

> "In recent years, calls have come from various quarters for medical schools to require and for colleges to teach ethics, altruism, compassion, listening skills, and skills relevant to health policy and economics — at the expense of science requirements. In my view, these aspects of medicine are best reserved for medical schools, where they can be taught in the meaningful context of interactions with patients. Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. If medical schools are to have the freedom to fulfill that responsibility, students should arrive with a higher level of scientific competence, and colleges can contribute by preparing students more efficiently for the study of contemporary, sophisticated, biologically relevant science."
>
> Source:
>
> http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/359/3/221

<snip Chung Dung>

A common sense-guided comment snipped from the NEJM article Chung
cited above:

"Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "

Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
When was the last time you practiced that?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 2:37:20 AM7/19/08
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f116e4edd28c13d4?

> "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
>
> Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> When was the last time you practiced that?

Always.

It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, Who is the Anchor for all
science because He is the Author of all reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Truth

Jul 19, 2008, 2:47:40 AM7/19/08

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > >http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f116e4edd28c13d4?
>
> > "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> > students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
>
> > Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> > When was the last time you practiced that?
>
> Always.

Incorrect. You are not being truthful, Andrew.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 3:26:26 AM7/19/08

St. Jackanapes

Jul 19, 2008, 12:46:22 PM7/19/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Truth pulled their finger from a drippy orifice
and typed...

> "Andrew B. Chung, a former cardiologist to be pasted this...

> > "In recent years, calls have come from various quarters for
> medical schools to require and for colleges to teach ethics, altruism, compassion,

> listening skills, and skills relevant to health policy and economics =3F

> at the expense of science requirements. In my view, these aspects of
> medicine are best reserved for medical schools, where they can be taught
> in the meaningful context of interactions with patients. Medical educators take seriously
> their responsibility to equip students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine.
> If medical schools are to have the freedom to fulfill that responsibility,
> students should arrive with a higher level of scientific competence,
> and colleges can contribute by preparing students more efficiently for the study
> of contemporary, sophisticated, biologically relevant science."
> >
> > Source:
> >
> > http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/359/3/221
>
> <snip Chung Dung>
>
> A common sense-guided comment snipped from the NEJM article Chung
> cited above:
>
> "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
>
> Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> When was the last time you practiced that?

Never. It's one of the many reasons that he was shit-canned down in
Florida.

--
St. Jackanapes
WEBSITE: http://www.jackanapes.ws/ FORUM: http://www.voy.com/20630/

St. Jackanapes

Jul 19, 2008, 1:06:03 PM7/19/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, pulled their finger from a
drippy orifice and typed...

> satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f116e4edd28c13d4?
> >
> > "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> > students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
> >
> > Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> > When was the last time you practiced that?
>
> Always.

Liar.

Hey Chung - the way that you label anyone who says anything that you do
not agree with as a "Satan masquerading via a sockpuppet" shows just how
superstitious and deluded you are, and makes you sound like the kook
that you are. When you do that you lose any readers who may come in here
looking for legitimate heart information. They soon realize that you are
just another of thousands of net kooks in USenet lying about their
credentials.

If I hadn't known of the research that Joe Pasterno did on you (and how
he found out your TRUE story) out I too would think that the MD after
your name I about as real as me calling myself a Saint. Of course I'm
not so sure that the PhD you put after you name is truthful. That could
be another of your lies, like your deceptive Emory website where you try
and make it look to people looking into your background that you are
affiliated with them.

Chung, you are so full of lies and deceptions - and your rage & fury at
the deceased Joe Pasterno and his survivors - that were I superstitious
I would think that *you* are the one possessed by a demon. Notice that I
said a demon? If you knew your religious myths you'd know that Satan
lets his underlings do his dirty work. He doesn't waste his time
personally possessing every person who disagrees with you. Only someone
with a huge oversized ego as Andy Chung has would think that Satan has
personally chosen you, an insignificant unemployed human who has no
influence at all, to be his number #1 project.

If you had any common sense you'd realize that Satan is too busy
possessing George W. Bush and running America into the ground to bother
with someone who spends his days telling a handful of people to eat.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 19, 2008, 1:06:44 PM7/19/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Truth pulled their finger from a drippy orifice
and typed...

Chung lies just to lie.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 19, 2008, 1:07:34 PM7/19/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled their finger from
a drippy orifice and typed...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0716b129dc575afd?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

OH NO! Chung had DOUBLE LINKED US!!!!

J A

Jul 19, 2008, 5:31:00 PM7/19/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> A Spirit-guided comment:
>
> Without the love of LORD Jesus Christ, there can be neither altruism nor
> compassion.

Obvious garbage.

Xian societies are often cruel; non-Xian societies often exhibit more
"altruism and compassion" than Xian ones.

Before jesus was invented there was altruism and compassion.

Long after jesus is forgotten, there will be altruism and compassion.

Chung, you are a lameass.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 9:05:15 PM7/19/08

%

Jul 19, 2008, 9:25:01 PM7/19/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 6:21:18 AM7/20/08
convicted friend % wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428185a8?
>
> i'm sorry...

Such is the state of all those stricken with type-2 diabetes.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear %:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

juri...@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2008, 4:33:41 PM7/20/08
On Jul 18, 11:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Andrew:

I couldn't help but notice that you seem to scare the quackpots
(Barrett's Parrotts) on this discussion group so much that they
actually invented at least six new "identities" trying to make it seem
like a lot of people were against you.

Good job!!!

Tim Bolen

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 9:27:44 PM7/20/08
friend Tim Bolen (jurim...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> > satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > > "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> > > students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
> >
> > > Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> > > When was the last time you practiced that?
> >
> > Always.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
> >
> > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, Who is the Anchor for all
> > science because He is the Author of all reality:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
> >

> Andrew:
>
> I couldn't help but notice that you seem to scare the quackpots
> (Barrett's Parrotts) on this discussion group so much that they
> actually invented at least six new "identities" trying to make it seem
> like a lot of people were against you.
>
> Good job!!!

GOD is good :-)

Laus Deo ! ! !

May you and other dear friends and neighbors have a blessedly

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 9:33:42 PM7/20/08
friend Tim Bolen (jurim...@yahoo.com) wrote:
> > satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > > "Medical educators take seriously their responsibility to equip
> > > students for the practice of scientifically anchored medicine. "
> >
> > > Read that Andrew? " the practice of scientifically anchored medicine."
> > > When was the last time you practiced that?
> >
> > Always.
> >
> > It remains my choice to continue to receive the guidance of the Holy
> > Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.
> >
> > The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth, Who is the Anchor for all
> > science because He is the Author of all reality:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?
> >
> > May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
> > rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
> >

> Andrew:
>
> I couldn't help but notice that you seem to scare the quackpots
> (Barrett's Parrotts) on this discussion group so much that they
> actually invented at least six new "identities" trying to make it seem
> like a lot of people were against you.
>
> Good job!!!

GOD is good :-)

Laus Deo ! ! !

May you and other dear friends and neighbors have a blessedly

%

Jul 20, 2008, 9:44:59 PM7/20/08

%

Jul 20, 2008, 9:45:20 PM7/20/08
you could try pepsi

rustynail

Jul 20, 2008, 9:56:01 PM7/20/08
I think coke would be better, things go better with coke! Or is that what he's
on?
"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:QSRgk.651$nu6.306@edtnps83...
> you could try pepsi

%

Jul 20, 2008, 11:30:40 PM7/20/08
i don't ask people about their things

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 6:26:44 AM7/21/08

%

Jul 21, 2008, 8:44:02 AM7/21/08
sad

St. Jackanapes

Jul 23, 2008, 2:57:10 AM7/23/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew Bonehead Chung, former cardiologist pulled
a finger from a drippy orifice and typed...

> convicted friend % wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428185a8?
> >
> > i'm sorry...
>
> Such is the state of all those stricken with type-2 diabetes.
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
> for your perishing soul, dear %:

So you think that he's "perishing" fast just because he has Type-2
diabetes? LOL!!! You have no experience with endocrinology, do you,
Chung? In fact, I *know* that you have *no* practical medical
experience. Like your first - and your last - employer mentioned in his
letter to you, you are only book-smart, and have absolutely no practical
experience. And due to your *enormous* ego and your refusal to be a
team player, you'll never be part of a medical system again.

Oh yeah, I have Type-2 Diabetes and I'm going to outlive you, Chung-
Dung.

St. Jackanapes

Jul 23, 2008, 3:30:35 AM7/23/08

In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled a finger from a
drippy orifice and typed...

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/33f0bff6428185a8?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

So Chung, why do you keep removing my home group so that I cannot easily
see your responses? Do you know hat it looks like to everyone else? It
makes you look like you are afraid of me. Is that why, Chung? You know,
since you keep doing that I think that I'm going to me some more funny
websites starring *YOU*!

If anyone here in sci.med.cardiology or alt.support.diabetes - or any
other groups haven't seen my Chung parody pages, you can find them
here...

Chung's Diner: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

If you'd like to leave Chef Chung a message, please sign the guest book!

Chung's Melty Award: http://www.jackanapes.ws/melty_award.html

Bob Pastorio Graphic: http://www.jackanapes.ws/pastorino.html

- Bob was the man who found out Chung was lying about his credentials,
lying about having a job at Emory, basically lying about everything -
not to mention exposing Chung's ample use of sock puppets(!) to back
himself up and look like he had many supporters - Bob died of diabetes
health complications and Chung crowed victory and harassed Bob's widow
by posting insane rants on Bob's Remembrance Guestbook. Chung has made
many postings claiming that Bob was murdered by the Holy Ghost on *his*
personal order!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 4:47:15 AM7/23/08
convicted neighbor % wrote:

> sad

Your having diabetes is sad.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear %:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13497233ce5242cd?

Uncle Frederik

Jul 23, 2008, 6:54:56 AM7/23/08
St. Jackanapes expressed precisely :

> In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew Bonehead Chung, former cardiologist pulled
> a finger from a drippy orifice and typed...
>

>> convicted friend % wrote:

>>> i'm sorry...
>>
>> Such is the state of all those stricken with type-2 diabetes.
>>
>> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
>> for your perishing soul, dear %:
>
> So you think that he's "perishing" fast just because he has Type-2
> diabetes? LOL!!! You have no experience with endocrinology, do you,
> Chung? In fact, I *know* that you have *no* practical medical
> experience. Like your first - and your last - employer mentioned in his
> letter to you, you are only book-smart, and have absolutely no practical
> experience. And due to your *enormous* ego and your refusal to be a
> team player, you'll never be part of a medical system again.

SPOT ON!

Poor Chung.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 23, 2008, 7:01:45 AM7/23/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD brought next idea :

> convicted neighbor % wrote:
>>
>> sad
>
> Your having diabetes is sad.

Hardly as sad as a doctor that is no longer practicing any form of
medicine - but thinks he's an endocrinologist.

LOL

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 7:04:02 AM7/23/08

Robert Miles

Jul 23, 2008, 7:25:19 AM7/23/08

"St. Jackanapes" <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in message

> In sci.med.cardiology, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD pulled a finger from a
> drippy orifice and typed...

[snip]

> So Chung, why do you keep removing my home group so that I cannot easily
> see your responses? Do you know hat it looks like to everyone else? It
> makes you look like you are afraid of me. Is that why, Chung? You know,
> since you keep doing that I think that I'm going to me some more funny
> websites starring *YOU*!
>
> If anyone here in sci.med.cardiology or alt.support.diabetes - or any
> other groups haven't seen my Chung parody pages, you can find them
> here...
>
> Chung's Diner: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog

You might want to post references to your parody pages at:

http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 7:36:10 AM7/23/08
neighbor Robert Miles wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > So Chung, why do you keep removing my home group so that I cannot easily
> > see your responses? Do you know hat it looks like to everyone else? It
> > makes you look like you are afraid of me. Is that why, Chung? You know,
> > since you keep doing that I think that I'm going to me some more funny
> > websites starring *YOU*!
> >
> > If anyone here in sci.med.cardiology or alt.support.diabetes - or any
> > other groups haven't seen my Chung parody pages, you can find them
> > here...
> >
> > Chung's Diner: http://tinyurl.com/39gbog
> >
> You might want to post references to your parody pages at:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/i-hate-andrew-b-chung-mdphds-spam

Actually what satan wants is your soul, dear Robert.

Here's the way to stop him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

J A

Jul 23, 2008, 8:30:09 PM7/23/08

"St. Jackanapes" <st-...@jackanapes.ws> wrote in message

Yes, the ChungDemon shrieks and flees in the face of honest depictions of
its antics.

Wes Groleau

Jul 23, 2008, 9:50:23 PM7/23/08
St. Jackanapes wrote:
> If anyone here in sci.med.cardiology or alt.support.diabetes - or any
> other groups haven't seen my Chung parody pages, you can find them

Many folks in alt.support.diabetes would prefer that Chung
AND all you people obsessed with him would just go back where
you came from.

--
Wes Groleau

St. Jackanapes

Jul 24, 2008, 1:52:59 AM7/24/08

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Uncle Frederik pulled a finger from a drippy
orifice and typed...

You know, if he'd simply come clean about his past, and stop all of his
extremely excessive religious posturing and stop his megalomaniacal
attitude where he thinks that he's above all the rest of us because of
his imaginary close relationship to the Holy Casper, everyone would get
off his back. But he's got that typical idiotic Christian belief that
the entire world is evil and out to persecute Christians and destroy
their religion.

It's that Roman Empire days mind set of persecution Christianity needs
to keep the Christians from completely spinning apart - worse than they
did during the Protestent revolution - or from just sputtering out. The
idea that Christaisn are being set upon by all ides is ludicrous - a
2000 year old mind set that is completely out of sync with the present
world. Especially in the Noth America!

How can Christians be persecuted by the government and the population
when about 3 out of 4 adults consider themselves Christian! That means
that the secular American government is run by, and the populations is
at least 75% Christian! How can a minority made up of many different
types; minor religions, ethnicities, non-believers, atheists - groups
that are so small and non-connected that they could never be considered
a coherent force of 25% willing to try and get together and persecute
Christians.

It's so absolutely ridiculous that I ant to vomit every time I hear some
idiot Christian claiming that *they* are the underdog.

I don't see Chung changing his tune any time soon - or ever. He' so deep
into his own bizarre invented version of what he perceives as
Christianity - with himself at the center and Jesus and the Holy Ghost
working for him - that if he were admitted to a psychiatric ward he
would be considered a possible schizophrenic during admission.

To Chung: If you were to come clean about your past and stop the nut
case act, you may actually be able to help save some lives in
sci.med.cardiology - think about it.

Don Kirkman

Jul 24, 2008, 2:31:11 AM7/24/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that St. Jackanapes wrote in article
<MPG.22f0a8229...@news.alt.net>:

>- Bob was the man who found out Chung was lying about his credentials,
>lying about having a job at Emory, basically lying about everything -
>not to mention exposing Chung's ample use of sock puppets(!) to back
>himself up and look like he had many supporters - Bob died of diabetes
>health complications and Chung crowed victory and harassed Bob's widow
>by posting insane rants on Bob's Remembrance Guestbook. Chung has made
>many postings claiming that Bob was murdered by the Holy Ghost on *his*
>personal order!!!

Actually Bob began feeling ill in December, 2006, and in February,
2007, he was diagnosed as terminal with metastatic cancer. It had
nothing to do with any chronic health issues he may have had. He was
sent home and died shortly after.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 24, 2008, 7:02:10 AM7/24/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>
> >- Bob was the man who found out Chung was lying about his credentials,
> >lying about having a job at Emory, basically lying about everything -
> >not to mention exposing Chung's ample use of sock puppets(!) to back
> >himself up and look like he had many supporters - Bob died of diabetes
> >health complications and Chung crowed victory and harassed Bob's widow
> >by posting insane rants on Bob's Remembrance Guestbook. Chung has made
> >many postings claiming that Bob was murdered by the Holy Ghost on *his*
> >personal order!!!
>
> Actually Bob began feeling ill in December, 2006, and in February,
> 2007, he was diagnosed as terminal with metastatic cancer. It had
> nothing to do with any chronic health issues he may have had. He was
> sent home and died shortly after.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to point out that satan remains the source of all lies...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cbaf8b927dc443f4?

... and is always erroneous...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ebee34a3ba466d9c?

... so that the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ, easily cuts satan as
a hot knife cuts butter:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray

for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

tr...@finder.com

Jul 24, 2008, 5:03:12 PM7/24/08
Our armchair humanitarian opined:

> >health complications and Chung crowed victory and harassed Bob's widow
> >by posting insane rants on Bob's Remembrance Guestbook. Chung has made
> >many postings claiming that Bob was murdered by the Holy Ghost on *his*
> >personal order!!!
>
> Actually Bob began feeling ill in December, 2006, and in February,
> 2007, he was diagnosed as terminal with metastatic cancer. It had
> nothing to do with any chronic health issues he may have had. He was
> sent home and died shortly after.

Truth:

Irrelevant, bob made certain postings which revealed information that
greatly undermined the image andrew chung wanted presented of himself.
No poster before or since has caused mr. chung to lose it so completely
and in such clear revelation of his character and the lengths he will go
to maintain a paper face saving effort.

Mr. chung had absolutely nothing directly nor indirectly to do with the
cause or event of bob's death.

The information that bob provided is now archived and the image
undermined. It was a direct hit upon the most inner part of the ego from
which recovery is now impossible.

Btw, the chronic disorder in question can be a factor for increased risk
of cancer. One more lie of ommision and misdirection.

Mr. chung deserves our continued prayers on his behalf.

If we confess our sin He is quick to forgive. If we say we have not
sinned then the truth is not in us.

God bless and protect and heal and provide peace at last.

Uncle Frederik

Jul 24, 2008, 5:16:31 PM7/24/08
tr...@finder.com explained on 24/07/2008 :

LOL @ "Mr Chung"