Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 06/07/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 5:38:47 AM6/7/09
It is when we are humbled by being in the presence of things much
greater than ourselves that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Jun 7, 2009, 11:19:41 AM6/7/09
Spamming Dickhead

ana...@logwell.com

Jun 7, 2009, 11:45:36 AM6/7/09
Really intelligent and helpful. Sheesh.

On Sun, 7 Jun 2009 08:19:41 -0700 (PDT), Ken <flak...@aol.com> wrote:

>Spamming Dickhead

J Antero

Jun 7, 2009, 12:14:16 PM6/7/09
Where's the coroner's report supporting your claim of having died due to a
police beating in 1997? If any such evidence of your death and resurrection
actually exists, it would put you in a strong postion for your claim of
being an important religious figure - so why not furnish it?

Are you trying to pretend that you have a story that paralells the Jesus
myth of having come to life after having been killed?

Where are the Federal or state court documents that would support the police
illegally killing you?

A couple years ago, you claimed to have done a 40 day fast (again like the
Jesus myth) - but you wouldn't post a photo of yourself in running shorts to
show an emaciated condition that would support the claim that you had gone
40 days without food.

Why are you posting obvious lies that paralell the Jesus myth?

Are you willing to submit to a psychiatric evaluation, and then allow the
results to be made public?

Ken

Jun 7, 2009, 1:28:51 PM6/7/09
On Jun 7, 9:14 am, "J Antero" <a...@xyz.com> wrote:

> Are you willing to submit to a psychiatric evaluation, and then allow the
> results to be made public?

Shit, I'll even contribute a few bucks for such an exam

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 2:08:44 PM6/7/09
J Antero wrote:

>Where's the coroner's report supporting your claim of having died due to a
>police beating in 1997?

The paramedic's report can be found in the "Be Hungry" book:

http://NetCabal.com

>If any such evidence of your death and resurrection
>actually exists, it would put you in a strong postion for your claim of
>being an important religious figure

It remains my personal choice to not be religious because religion is
not favored by GOD:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/NoReligion

> - so why not furnish it?

See above.

>Are you trying to pretend that you have a story that paralells the Jesus
>myth of having come to life after having been killed?

Would not be here if Jesus were a myth since He brought me back.

The death and resurrection of LORD Jesus Christ remains unparallelled.

This disciple will always be unlike his LORD because of having sinned
as a sinner redeemed only by GOD's infinite mercy and grace:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

>Where are the Federal or state court documents that would support the police
>illegally killing you?

They are as described in the "Be Hungry" book:

http://NetCabal.com

The fact that the book remains in print without the government taking
it out of print means the book's contents have been able to stand up
to independent third-party scrutiny.

>A couple years ago, you claimed to have done a 40 day fast (again like the
>Jesus myth)

The purpose of the fast was spiritual in keeping with WDJW toward
doing what GOD required for His intervention to drive away "ecifer"
from Phillip. The fact that "ecifer" is gone is independent
verification that the fast took place.

> - but you wouldn't post a photo of yourself in running shorts to
>show an emaciated condition that would support the claim that you had gone
>40 days without food.

It remains wise to be mindful of WDJW, which does mean doing what GOD
desires rather than what either you or others want. It is written in
the Bible that those who fast should not exalt themselves for their
fasting.

>Why are you posting obvious lies that paralell the Jesus myth?

Would suggest you have your doctor(s) refer you to a psychiatrist for
consultation concerning your irrational delusion that Jesus is a myth
in the face of all the evidence to the contrary. Also you have no
rational explanation for why you have not yet read "Be Hungry" despite
continuing to express a zealous interest in it contents.

>Are you willing to submit to a psychiatric evaluation, and then allow the
>results to be made public?

Physicians, including those from the GA Medical Board, who have read
"Be Hungry" have provided the feedback that the written account is
very grounded in reality so that medical necessity of a psychiatric
evaluation has not been established.

Moreover, would not still have an active medical license if I were not
sane.

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, J Antero, so that you would come to trust
the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

J Antero

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 4:29:03 PM6/7/09
In article <ugtn25pdbqh2ovsf7...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> It remains my personal choice to not be religious because religion is
> not favored by GOD:

If "ANDREW B. CHUNG, MD/PHD"'s many postings are regarded by him as not
being religious, he is badly in need of psychiatric help.

--
Virgil

PeterPrince

Jun 7, 2009, 4:48:00 PM6/7/09
Dr. Tiller Lauded As "A True Man of God." Many Kansans Were 'Saved'
By Murdered Physician ...

"Our Dear Doctor George, at this very moment, is being escorted
through the gates of Heaven by God on one side and Jesus on the
other."

-- The Rev. Algonquin J. Calhoun, Pastor, The Most Holy and Righteous
Upward Looking Methodist Church Of Christ The True Big Bopper,
Crabster, Kansas

----------------------------------
"Slain abortion doctor eulogized as generous"

By ROXANA HEGEMAN, Associated Press Writer
Sat Jun 6, 3:39 pm ET

WICHITA, Kan. =96 Hundreds of people gathered Saturday to honor slain
abortion provider Dr. George Tiller, eulogized by a longtime friend as
a passionate and generous man who repeatedly overcame difficult
challenges.

Tiller's funeral at College Hill United Methodist Church also drew
small groups of protesters. Police and federal marshals provided heavy
security.

Tiller, one of the nation's few providers of late-term abortions, was
killed by a gunshot last Sunday in the foyer of his own church,
Reformation Lutheran, while he was serving as an usher and his wife
was singing in the choir. His family had the funeral at the Methodist
church to accommodate the large number of mourners.

His son, Maury, said the manner of his father's death resulted in an
unimaginable outpouring of love and support for the family.

But he added: "I struggle with the manner he was welcomed into
heaven."

Others recalled personal quirks that made him human.

Tiller's daughter, Rebecca, recalled how her father loved "Star Trek,"
and gave her a framed poster of Trekkie sayings for her apartment,
which he promised her would bring her success if she read them each
day before going out. Among his favorites were: "Live long and
prosper," and, "When you go out to the universe remember, boldly go
where no man has gone before."

He also was remembered for his generosity and sense of humor.

"Dear God, get heaven ready, because Mr. Enthusiasm is coming," said
Larry Borcherding, of Overland Park, who first met Tiller a half-
century ago when both were students at the University of Kansas.
"Heaven will never be the same. It will be a better, better place with
George in it."

About 700 people filled the church sanctuary and some 200 others
watched a closed-circuit television broadcast in another room.

A large portrait of Tiller hung at the front of the sanctuary, and
nearby was a wreath of flowers with the words "TRUST WOMEN." Some
mourners wore buttons that said "Attitude is Everything."

Tiller's clinic in Wichita was among a few in the U.S. performing
third-trimester abortions, and that made it a target of regular
protests. Most were peaceful, but his clinic was bombed in 1986, and
he was shot in both arms in 1993.

Borcherding recalled that immediately after that 1993 shooting, Tiller
kept in close contact with him because Borcherding had lost his job.

"Who had a more boisterous, heartfelt laugh than George Tiller?"
Borcherding said. "There are so many stories. I have many, many, many.
Let's be sure to share them later."

Scott Roeder, a 51-year-old abortion opponent, was arrested a few
hours after the shooting just outside Kansas City. He was charged two
days later with the attack at the church, where he had occasionally
attended services two months earlier.

About 30 abortion rights supporters lined a sidewalk outside the
church Sunday, each holding a white carnation and one with a sign
declaring Tiller, his family and his staff as "civil rights heroes."
Many wore green or blue T-shirts commemorating Tiller's life, with the
National Organization for Women's logo.

Most anti-abortion groups avoided the funeral, having denounced
Tiller's shooting. But 17 demonstrators showed up from Westboro
Baptist Church, known for picketing soldiers' funerals to present its
message that their deaths are God's punishment for Americans'
tolerance of homosexuality.

They held signs such as "God sent the shooter" and "Abortion is bloody
murder."

Police kept them about 500 feet away from the church, mostly out of
sight of people arriving for the funeral, although their shouts and
singing could be heard from blocks away.

The Westboro Baptist demonstration drew about a dozen counter-
demonstrators, and the two groups shouted insults at each other before
the service and tried to drown each other out with singing.

"This has nothing to do with abortion," said Mark Voyles, an Army
veteran from Derby who said he was upset about Westboro Baptist's
attacks on soldiers.

The service also drew 50 motorcyclists from the American Legion
Riders, who honored Tiller's service in the Navy. Their leader, Cregg
Hansen, also from Derby, said Tiller's family asked them to be there.

"We don't get involved in politics," Hansen said. "We're here 120
percent for the veterans."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090606/ap_on_re_us/us_abortion_shooting

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 4:54:59 PM6/7/09
J Antero wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c116ae8fc0be0a43?

>As usual, you lacked the character to reply truthfully to my last post -

Lie.

If what the Holy Spirit had guided me to write were not truthful, you
would not have attempted to snip it.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly affirm the veracity of what the Holy Spirit had
guided me to write in the above.

Not learning from earlier written discussion on this topic indicates
that you are suffering from some form of cognitive impairment:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af53d1a812912026?

Suspect that your obsession with neuropsychiatric problems may be
because you yourself have been suffering from them.

Again, would suggest you consult with your doctor(s) about this. If
you are already taking psychotropic medication(s), they may need to be
either adjusted or changed.

tr...@finder.com

Jun 7, 2009, 5:05:42 PM6/7/09
>Where's the coroner's report supporting your claim of having died due
to a
>police beating in 1997?

"The paramedic's report can be found in the "Be Hungry" book:"

Truth:

Parametics do not make that determination.

Claims of:

"death and resurrection"

I'm greatly saddened by this level of confusion and distortion of
thought.

One can only ask as always why some are struck down and others not? Such
promising young person struck down in the bloom of youth always is
reason
for pause to consider this eternal question.

There but for the grace of God goes any of us.

May God bless and protect and heal.

Enkidu

Jun 7, 2009, 5:20:14 PM6/7/09
On Sun, 07 Jun 2009 21:05:42 +0000, truth wrote:

> There but for the grace of God goes any of us.

I've always wondered why the Christian uses this phrase. It's a
confession that life under the rule of their God is subject to
meaningless suffering, pointless death, undeserved rewards and unmerited
punishment. In short, it's an indictment against their God, a confession
that He's a cruel, heartless bastard, the kind of person we try to lock
away when we find him among us.

Only His non-existence excuses Him.

--
Enkidu AA#2165
EAC Chaplain and ordained minister,

"No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says; he is always
convinced that it says what he means."
-George Bernard Shaw

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 5:32:50 PM6/7/09
Matthew 7:1 comes to mind here.

Peter, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

J Antero

Jun 7, 2009, 5:44:57 PM6/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message
>J Antero wrote:

>>As usual, you lacked the character to reply truthfully to my last post -
>
> Lie.
>
> If what the Holy Spirit had guided me to write were not truthful, you
> would not have attempted to snip it.

The "Holy Spirit" is essentially your mental disorder.

You just wrote another evasion, and I didn't clip it, so your assertion is
incorrect.

I don't clip your nonsense and evasions when leaving them in helps show what
a mess your "mind" is in. Ergo, your mental disorder (Holy Spirit) casuing
you to write something, does not by itself mean that I will clip it.

See how that works?

Now, will you submit to a psychiatric evaluation and make public the
results?

Mike Painter

Jun 7, 2009, 6:05:40 PM6/7/09

He will not and unless his rent runs out or he kills somebody this type of
mental disorder is ignored by people who should know better.

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 6:37:26 PM6/7/09
In article <8cco25dl63qstr39a...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Peter, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Give one good reason why anyone should try to do anything that silly.

Unless they are in thrall to some theistic myths.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 6:38:36 PM6/7/09

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 6:39:18 PM6/7/09
In article <lh9o2518o5k0hclkt...@4ax.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> J Antero wrote:

> >As usual, you lacked the character to reply truthfully to my last post -
>
> Lie.
>
> If what the Holy Spirit had guided me to write were not truthful, you
> would not have attempted to snip it.

On the contrary, many of us only snip what we recognise as lies.

--
Virgil

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 7, 2009, 6:46:45 PM6/7/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/87ccec9a14b34a26?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Ken

Jun 7, 2009, 6:52:10 PM6/7/09
How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Spend on
Usenet?
An interesting question.

Olrik

Jun 7, 2009, 7:10:05 PM6/7/09

While Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real practice
and no admitting privileges.

His psychological problems caused him to become a complete failure as a
human being.

Sad, really.

Olrik

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Virgil

Jun 7, 2009, 8:09:09 PM6/7/09
In article <u9go2555fodp7fdrq...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

Andy seems to be "off" his fascination with laps and bottoms, for a bit.

--
Virgil

Fred Thomas

Jun 8, 2009, 6:11:58 PM6/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

Byron is lord!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 7:26:21 PM6/8/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/198c4b5601263540?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Fred, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

J Antero

Jun 8, 2009, 7:52:54 PM6/8/09
In some part of your remaining mind, you know you are living a lie.

Fred Thomas

Jun 8, 2009, 7:55:54 PM6/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
Byron is lord!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 2:37:01 AM6/9/09

Ken

Jun 9, 2009, 10:56:05 AM6/9/09
How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Piss Away on
Usenet?

An interesting question.

Come to find out that....
while Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real

practice
and no admitting privileges.

His psychological problems and accompanying delusions have caused him

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 2:03:56 PM6/9/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/412e612b9ea761a5?

Truth is reality.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the

Ken

Jun 9, 2009, 3:06:37 PM6/9/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 3:13:03 PM6/9/09

Ken

Jun 9, 2009, 4:55:55 PM6/9/09
How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Piss Away on
Usenet?

An interesting question.

Come to find out that....
while Chung may still technically be a doctor, he has no real
practice and no admitting privileges.

His psychological problems and accompanying religious delusions have

caused him
to become a complete failure as a human being

not to mention being a spamming fuckwadd

Virgil

Jun 9, 2009, 5:11:58 PM6/9/09
In article <qn0s25llle44gqdh7...@4ax.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

> Truth is in the lap.
really?

--
Virgil

J Antero

Jun 9, 2009, 8:04:30 PM6/9/09

> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c116ae8fc0be0a43?
>

> Truth is reality.

You have no truth or reality.

[...]

pico

Jun 9, 2009, 10:51:36 PM6/9/09
Please keep this shit off the diabetic newsgroup. We all know
the Chung dung is a bonified NUT case. He's not even worth
posting to or about.

"J Antero" <a...@xyz.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 10, 2009, 12:36:37 AM6/10/09