Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 06/08/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 6:18:09 AM6/8/09
It is when our hearts are strong that we become healthier (hungrier)
than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ken

Jun 8, 2009, 10:02:00 AM6/8/09
Spamming Fuckwadd

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 11:30:16 AM6/8/09
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/332c44e924fea15a?

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Ken, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Ken

Jun 8, 2009, 11:35:54 AM6/8/09
How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Spend on
Usenet?
An interesting question.

Because he's a complete fraud not to mention being a complete fuckwit

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 6:21:59 PM6/8/09

Ken

Jun 8, 2009, 6:28:07 PM6/8/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 8, 2009, 7:32:35 PM6/8/09

Ken

Jun 8, 2009, 7:47:52 PM6/8/09

Because he's a complete fraud not to mention being a total fuckwit

Blash

Jun 8, 2009, 8:55:42 PM6/8/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote on 6/8/09 7:32 PM:

> Amen.
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
> Board-certified Heart Doctor
> and Author of "Be Hungry"

http://tinyurl.com/nxxaj8

lynnst...@hotmail.com

Jun 8, 2009, 9:05:16 PM6/8/09

LIE

Dr. Chung saved my mind when I was being lied to....and nobody else
would listen. He saved my body, (heart) by telling me the truth...(I
am on NO medication and had a great day power-swimming, spinning and
doing a Nautilus workout). He saved my soul by never never turning
his back on me in 12 years as I cussed him for being a "Jesus
Freak". I can easily say, "Jesus is LORD" today because he never
lied, never judged, never bullied me. I know that the Holy Spirit
leads Andrew because the same Holy Spirit is leading me now. If he
was a fraudulent fuckwit, I would not be alive.

I am not posting this to defend Andrew; I am posting this for the
reader who is suffering and feels there is no hope. This is my
testimony to the power of God who is the source of all healing....my
church?.....WDJW......my religion?.....LOVE and TRUTH.

Thank you Andrew for being a modern day disciple of Christ and for
being such a fun, cool, lively, happy, positive, energetic,
compassionate human ;-)

Love, Laura Lynn Halvarson

THE PATIENT WHO REFUSED TO DIE

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jun 9, 2009, 1:59:35 AM6/9/09
Laura wrote:

> Ken Flakey wrote:
>
>> How Does a Practicing Physician Find so Much Time to Spend on
>> � � Usenet?

GOD provides Jesus' disciples with all the time they need to do what
He wants of them:

http://JiL4ever.net

You are a patient whom GOD did not allow to die :-)

Laus Deo:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

Redirecting all praise and glory to Christ Jesus, Who is the Priest of
this church He has built on the reality of Peter's walk with GOD
(Matthew 16:18):

http://WDJW.net

Let us continue to be mindful of WDJW by praying for Ken's perishing
soul.

May GOD soften Ken's heart so that he would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Love in the truth,