Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 09/7/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2009, 8:00:03 AM9/7/09
It is when things are going perfectly that we become healthier
(hungrier) than ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Sep 7, 2009, 8:13:45 AM9/7/09
On Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:00:03 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>From: "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>
>Newsgroups: sci.med.cardiology,alt.support.diabetes,misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.christnet.christianlife

>Subject: Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 09/7/09
########################

Religious crap, disguised as "health tip".

Dumped into the net several times DAILY

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung promotes his commercial web-site.

>Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:00:03 -0400

>It is when things are going perfectly that we become healthier
>(hungrier) than ever.

Crap, crap crap. Again and again Andrew Ben-Hua Chung harasses ill people with
his crap.
--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give

Happy Oyster

Sep 7, 2009, 8:15:47 AM9/7/09

####################################

>Date: Mon, 07 Sep 2009 08:00:03 -0400

>It is when things are going perfectly that we become healthier
>(hungrier) than ever.

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung,
#####################
DO CEASE AND DESIST to harass other users!

Xander Crews

Sep 7, 2009, 8:21:56 PM9/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> It is when things are going perfectly that we become healthier
> (hungrier) than ever.

This is to advise all readers of Andrew "not Charlie" Chung to not buy into
his lies.

Bottom line concerning Andrew B. Chung:

He is a liar.
He is a megalomaniac.
He is a pseudo-Christian.
He is blasphemous.
He is evil.

Xander Crews

Sep 7, 2009, 9:25:18 PM9/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

"In the Holy Spirit, this physician has been allowed to learn that many
are nauseated while performing sexual favors for money."

Now, how would not Charlie know that?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2009, 11:18:52 PM9/8/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1e59795b06a63ca?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Peter B.

Sep 9, 2009, 1:25:12 AM9/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
> 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
> Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
> Who is Jesus:

Obviously you are unlearned in the way of the Lord. The verses you used
in Ezekiel is from God speaking to the Hebrews.

Your problem is that you use the things of God for your purposes and
personal benefits, not that you've been successful at it. You tout the
things of Andrew Ben Chung, not the things of The Lord. God warned about
people such as you in the last days, wolves coming in sheep's clothing
to deceive even the very elect if it were possible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2009, 6:32:07 AM9/9/09
Peter B. wrote:

> > Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
> > 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
> > Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
> > Who is Jesus:
>
> Obviously you are unlearned in the way of the Lord. The verses you used
> in Ezekiel is from God speaking to the Hebrews.

"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; We worship what We do
know, for salvation is from the Jews." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
4:22)

Amen.

"Is GOD the GOD of Jews only? Is He not the GOD of gentiles too? Yes,
of gentiles too" (Romans 3:29)

Amen.

"For there is no difference between Jew and gentile—the same LORD is
LORD of all and richly blesses all who call on Him" (Romans 10:12)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/00535cd2cc02eb21?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Peter B.

Sep 10, 2009, 1:09:08 AM9/10/09

Peter B. wrote:

> > Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
> > 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
> > Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
> > Who is Jesus:
>
> Obviously you are unlearned in the way of the Lord. The verses you
> used
> in Ezekiel is from God speaking to the Hebrews.

"You Samaritans worship what you do not know; We worship what We do
know, for salvation is from the Jews." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
4:22)

Amen.

"Is GOD the GOD of Jews only? Is He not the GOD of gentiles too? Yes,
of gentiles too" (Romans 3:29)

Amen.

"For there is no difference between Jew and gentile-the same LORD is

LORD of all and richly blesses all who call on Him" (Romans 10:12)

Amen.
Ok Andy, and this has exactly what to do with the subject? Is it really
to show that you can paste in unrelated verses and somehow that is
sanctimonious?

John 4: 21-24

21Jesus declared, "Believe me, woman, a time is coming when you will
worship the Father neither on this mountain nor in Jerusalem. 22You
Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for
salvation is from the Jews. 23Yet a time is coming and has now come when
the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for
they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. 24God is spirit, and
his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth."

This referenced that Jesus a Jew was from whom Salvation will come. It
also referenced people unlike yourself who will worship Him in spirit
*and* in truth. Do pay particular attention to verse 24 above.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2009, 4:49:59 AM9/11/09
Peter B. wrote:
> > Peter B. wrote:

> > > Obviously you are unlearned in the way of the Lord. The verses you
> > > used in Ezekiel is from God speaking to the Hebrews.
>
> > "You Samaritans worship what you do not know; We worship what We do
> > know, for salvation is from the Jews." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
> > 4:22)
>
> > Amen.
>
> > "Is GOD the GOD of Jews only? Is He not the GOD of gentiles too? Yes,
> > of gentiles too" (Romans 3:29)
>
> > Amen.
>
> > "For there is no difference between Jew and gentile-the same LORD is
> > LORD of all and richly blesses all who call on Him" (Romans 10:12)
>
> > Amen.

> Ok Andy, and this has exactly what to do with the subject?

The New Unconditional Covenant as described in a nutshell by John 3:16
and as prophesied by Ezekiel as written at Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26
is for both Jew and gentile though the salvation is delivered through
Jesus of Nazareth, Who is a Jew. This is the Gospel (aka Good News)
that those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile) are
called to deliver to those like you who remain of this world.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09f4463fb4b47713?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Ken

Sep 11, 2009, 11:03:07 AM9/11/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Delusional Fundy Fuckwadd

Peter B.

Sep 11, 2009, 11:26:50 PM9/11/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. wrote:

19"And I will give them one heart, and put a new spirit within them And
I will take the heart of stone out of their flesh and give them a heart
of flesh,

20that they may walk in My statutes and keep My ordinances and do them
Then they will be My people, and I shall be their God.

This was part of my original post brought back since it is still
applicable.

"Your problem is that you use the things of God for your purposes and
personal benefits, not that you've been successful at it. You tout the
things of Andrew Ben Chung, not the things of The Lord. God warned about
people such as you in the last days, wolves coming in sheep's clothing
to deceive even the very elect if it were possible."

You will see if you read the whole post, what others will see and know
of your errors.

>> > "You Samaritans worship what you do not know; We worship what We do
>> > know, for salvation is from the Jews." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
>> > 4:22)

22"You worship what you do not know; we worship what we know, for

salvation is from the Jews.

>> > Amen.
>>
>> > "Is GOD the GOD of Jews only? Is He not the GOD of gentiles too?
>> > Yes,
>> > of gentiles too" (Romans 3:29)

29 Or is God the God of Jews only? Is He not the God of Gentiles also?
Yes, of Gentiles also,

>> > Amen.
>>
>> > "For there is no difference between Jew and gentile-the same LORD
>> > is
>> > LORD of all and richly blesses all who call on Him" (Romans 10:12)

12 For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord
is Lord of all, abounding in riches for all who call on Him;

Correct versus posted by me. Satan loves to quote verses too, to confuse
the unwashed.
You have no clue what they mean.

>> > Amen.

>> Ok Andy, and this has exactly what to do with the subject?
>
> The New Unconditional Covenant as described in a nutshell by John 3:16
> and as prophesied by Ezekiel as written at Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26
> is for both Jew and gentile though the salvation is delivered through
> Jesus of Nazareth, Who is a Jew. This is the Gospel (aka Good News)
> that those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile) are
> called to deliver to those like you who remain of this world.

Really? Throwing out a few catch phrases and copying other people
verbiage is not being led by anyone. If you were called to help me, then
you should lose that pompous attitude and try some humility. You should
look up the verses and verify what kind of garbage you are throwing at
people, You need to follow truth, and not make things up.

Dope, the prohesy was in Jeremiah, and look, here it is!

Jeremiah 31:31-34 (New American Standard Bible)

31"Behold, days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will make a new
covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah,

32not like the covenant which I made with their fathers in the day I
took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt, My
covenant which they broke, although I was a husband to them," declares
the LORD.

33"But this is the covenant which I will make with the house of Israel
after those days," declares the LORD, "I will put My law within them and
on their heart I will write it; and I will be their God, and they shall
be My people.

34"They will not teach again, each man his neighbor and each man his
brother, saying, 'Know the LORD,' for they will all know Me, from the
least of them to the greatest of them," declares the LORD, "for I will
forgive their iniquity, and their sin I will remember no more."

you see? and the verses in Ezekiel were to the Jews in their current
state at that time, what God's Covenent intended for them at that time.
John 3:16 was not a statement of a new Covenant it was a testimony of
God's love for the pathetic human race. Jeremiah is the New Covenant.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2009, 5:01:24 PM9/12/09

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba1936325fb8a777?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Peter B.

Sep 12, 2009, 8:28:52 PM9/12/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
May the Lord rebuke you, and confusion rule your life until the day you
repent.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2009, 3:59:41 PM9/13/09

Peter B.

Sep 13, 2009, 7:41:10 PM9/13/09
Were you ever born again?

Happy Oyster

Sep 13, 2009, 9:28:38 PM9/13/09
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:41:10 -0700, "Peter B." <in...@i-brag.com> wrote:

>Were you ever born again?

And how often?
--
"Toll auch der Trick mit dem Eisen,
um Gottes Macht zu beweisen.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Sep 13, 2009, 10:54:18 PM9/13/09

Jan Drew

Sep 13, 2009, 11:56:15 PM9/13/09
Results 1 - 10 of about 580 for Happy Oyster <happy....@ariplex.com
Crap. (0.24 seconds)

Peter B.

Sep 14, 2009, 2:20:25 AM9/14/09

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote in message

> Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4aad...@news.x-privat.org
>> Were you ever born again?
>
> I was. March 23, 2000
>
> Birthday.
>
> :-)

Cool. ;)

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Sep 14, 2009, 8:34:22 AM9/14/09
Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4aad...@news.x-privat.org
> " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote in message
>> Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4aad...@news.x-privat.org
>>> Were you ever born again?
>>
>> I was. March 23, 2000
>>
>> Birthday.
>>
>> :-)
>>

> Cool. ;)

Indeed it was. Before I went to that church where I gave my life to
Jesus I asked God in Heaven to give me a hint. I opened the Bible, and
asked Him to show me a passage that could let me know if He was really
there. I did not believe in Jesus then, just that He might have been on
earth 2000 years ago, a healer, crucified but innocent. I opened Mark 5
(the story of Legion and the swine herd), and wondered, because it
really had nothing to do with me.

When I was sitting in the church where I did not know anyone else of the
about three hundred people and where I had never been before, they
started the sermon that was broadcast from Hamburg to many churches in
Germany and other countries, the priest started - on that same passage
in Mark 5. I became smaller and smaller in my seat. The LORD had told me
that I was meant and called. But I still had to think about it, and went
back there to go to the front (as the only one), to confess I believe
after a conversation with God on my chair who told me, "Look, I gave you
your son, I gave you signs you asked for in the past, I proved to you
that I am there: what else do I have to do so you believe? I stood up,
and did not see anyone else around me but God who had spoken and
attracted me my whole life, but had not revealed Himself. It still fills
me with joy when I think that I may be one in His service. Nobody could
ever tell me there is no God, not the devil nor anyone. He is there, all
the time within and outside of me, and I am in Him who loves me.

I believe asking the Lord to reveal Himself will lead to answers in the
long run.

God Bless you,

Vera

Smarter Than You

Sep 14, 2009, 9:02:58 AM9/14/09
Cross posted so the cross poster can see that it has been snipped for lack
of worthwhile content.

Message has been deleted

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2009, 8:09:06 PM9/15/09
Vera wrote:
> Peter B. wrote:
> > Vera wrote:

With all due respect, can you, Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Peter B.

Sep 16, 2009, 2:34:24 AM9/16/09

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Vera, you are right. God will reveal himself in such ways and I am
thankful to hear your story. We can get to know His voice by studying
his Word. It serves us in more than a couple ways, but here is a few.
"Study to show thyself approved which is a reasonable service", "My
sheep know my voice" Which after reading and studying His Word we get to
know who His is, (which you already had a taste of) And by studying we
learn His promises to us. Those are things we can stand on daily, and
depend on Him. One of the beautiful things about His Word is that like a
multi-faceted diamond are His truths. We usually only see one or two
facets at a time, someone else might see a few more and so on, but each
is a part of the whole, not conflict, one diamond.

Again I was glad to hear your testimony, keep on keeping on. Expect Gods
best, knowing that there is a spiritual warfare going on, but the Word
is *our* sword. ;)

Peter B.

Sep 16, 2009, 2:45:32 AM9/16/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Romans 8:15-18 (New American Standard Bible)

15For you have not received a spirit of slavery leading to fear again,
but you have received a spirit of adoption as sons by which we cry out,
"Abba! Father!"

16The Spirit Himself testifies with our spirit that we are children of
God,

Vera, Trust in the Lord with all thine heart trust and lean not to thine
own understanding, in all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct
thy paths.

Ignore the charlatans and deceivers. The Lord is the measurer of our
faith, not mankind.

Happy Oyster

Sep 16, 2009, 8:24:00 AM9/16/09
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:09:06 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>With all due respect, can you, Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>using your mouth?

That is pseudo-religious stalking.
--
Bettina Raddatz:
"Treu & Glauben, Hinter den Kulissen eines Wirtschaftsskandals"

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_treu.htm

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 18, 2009, 1:15:21 AM9/18/09
Peter B. wrote:

Amen.

The latter happens when the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3) helps us publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" using our mouth :-)

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0be1900a3a536956?

There is pure joy for this born-again Christian to be used by GOD to
change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Peter B.

Sep 25, 2009, 9:53:16 PM9/25/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
Then according to Andrew Ben Chung mute's will not enter Heaven, nor
will most deaf people.

No one answers to you Andrew, no one needs to answer to you. You are not
God, nor Jesus, nor a spiritual leader in Gods Kingdom. You lie about
not judging everyone. you with purpose lie.

In My Fathers House

Sep 25, 2009, 10:04:29 PM9/25/09
On Sep 15, 11:45 pm, "Peter B." <i...@i-brag.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in messagenews:066ae826-440e-4d69...@g1g2000vbr.googlegroups.com...

Keep up the good work!

Happy Oyster

Sep 25, 2009, 10:10:05 PM9/25/09

The god of the ants appreciates that.
--
Farbiges R�ntgen, farbiges CT und farbiges MRT

http://www.ariplex.com/hws/hws_farb.htm

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Sep 25, 2009, 10:26:34 PM9/25/09
Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4ab0...@news.x-privat.org

Amen. I will at least try. :-)

God Bless you,

Vera

(I have only just now seen this post, otherwise I would have responded
earlier.)

In My Fathers House

Sep 25, 2009, 10:34:01 PM9/25/09
On Sep 25, 7:10 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:
[..]

> The god of the ants appreciates that.

Sorry, I forgot to trim Chung's cross post. My bad.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2009, 12:18:01 PM9/26/09

Incorrect.

According 1 Cor 12:3, witnessing someone say "Jesus is LORD" including
a mute person allows us to know that the person is saved even if the
person is mute.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

Peter B.

Sep 26, 2009, 1:57:28 PM9/26/09

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote in message

No problem.

With God who can be against us? All we need to do is maintain our
confidence in the Lord which is faith and we will do, not try, His Word.
Try connotates a predisposition for failure. Be strong in the Lord.

He *IS* faithful to us. He will *not* let us be tempted above that which
we are able to bear. So bear that in mind when temptation comes and know
the He will carry us through.

May God bless you as well with His abundance of Love, Knowledge and
Riches through the Lord Jesus Christ our Savior.

If mistakes are made be sure of His forgiveness and do not listen to the
continual condemnation of Satan who seeks only to destroy.

Peter B.

Sep 26, 2009, 2:35:06 PM9/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

According to Andrew Ben Chung it has to be done with the mouth. You say
that all the time in your vain attempts to humiliate others. Fact is one
only has to look a few lines about this to see Andy in action.

But according to God it is not necessary for it says.....
1 Corinthians 12:3 (New American Standard Bible)

3Therefore I make known to you that no one speaking by the Spirit of
God says, "Jesus is accursed"; and no one can say, "Jesus is Lord,"

except by the Holy Spirit.

Again I see that and point out to others that you snipped Gods words
from my posts in this thread.

Earle Jones

Sep 27, 2009, 12:09:53 AM9/27/09
In article <7i5cesF...@mid.individual.net>,

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote:

> Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4ab0...@news.x-privat.org
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

*
I had just about the same experience as you. But when I opened the
Bible, I came to this verse:

"But Rabshakeh said, Hath my master sent me to thy master and to
thee to speak these words? [hath he] not [sent me] to the men that
sit upon the wall, that they may eat their own dung, and drink their
own piss with you?"

--Isaiah 36:12

I could not believe that drinking piss and eating dung was what the Lord
intended me to see.

And so I closed my Bible and re-opened it at random and read:

"And the king said unto her, What aileth thee? And she answered,
This woman said unto me, Give thy son, that we may eat him to day,
and we will eat my son to morrow. So we boiled my son, and did eat
him: and I said unto her on the next day, Give thy son, that we may
eat him: and she hath hid her son."

--2 Kings 6:28-29

Boiling and eating children? I closed my Bible and have never re-opened
it for the past 50 years.

earle
*

Peter B.

Sep 27, 2009, 12:56:02 AM9/27/09

"Earle Jones" <earle...@comcast.net> wrote in message

There was no LSD back then, so what were you tripping on?

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Sep 27, 2009, 12:56:59 AM9/27/09
Earle Jones earle...@comcast.net wrote in
earle.jones-36FA...@news.giganews.com

See how it works? <grin>

You need to knwo that God has humour.

Umm, may I ask you the following question...? When you opened Isaiah
36:12, what had you expected to find?

dolf

Sep 27, 2009, 6:17:41 AM9/27/09
[Fwd: Re: Shonky trader ... any advice]

Satellite TV (hacking) and air conditioners--yes Sylvia Else does have
diverse opinions.

Phil Allison <phi...@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> "Asazel"
>> Sylvia...you often have some good opinions about this sort of thing.
>>
>> Can the terms of service allow them to describe a product in a way
that's
>> just plain wrong?
>

> ** Errors and misprints in billing and advertising happen - nothing
in the
> law obliges any trader to honour them.
>
> If you can prove it was not an error, but an on-going scam - that
is a
> different matter.
>

> ..... Phil

Happy Oyster

Sep 27, 2009, 12:32:55 AM9/27/09

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

Fathers eat their children:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de
--
TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE !

http://www.leipziger-montagsdemo.de/informationen/daten/daten_02_spd/TINA-There_Is_No_Alternative_I.jpg
http://www.leipziger-montagsdemo.de/informationen/daten/daten_02_spd/TINA-There_Is_No_Alternative_II.jpg

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Sep 27, 2009, 10:50:32 PM9/27/09
Peter B. in...@i-brag.com wrote in 4abe5614$1...@news.x-privat.org

I promise I will not. Thanks for your encouragement. The good thing is
that the charlatans and deceivers do not have any real power, Satan was
defeated on the cross, and there is nothing under this sun that the Lord
would not know about. Yes, the Lord will forgive us our mistakes. We try
to do His will, and that is important.

Grace and peace, and God's love in abundance.

Earle Jones

Sep 28, 2009, 11:28:23 PM9/28/09
In article <7i89ksF...@mid.individual.net>,

*
I opened it at random and expected to find some loving words, since I
had been told that Jesus loves us and takes care of us. And I found
verses about eating dung and drinking piss.

The next time I opened my bible, I found out about boiling and eating
children.

You are certainly right when you say that "God has no humor".

I would never let my own children read the bible, it is full of lies and
horror stories.

In my opinion, Mark Twain had it right:

"It (the Bible) is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and
some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good
morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies."

--Samuel Langhorne Clemens (1835 - 1910) "Mark Twain"

earle
*

Peter B.

Sep 29, 2009, 1:20:39 AM9/29/09

> You are certainly right when you say that "God has no humor".

On a contest over who was the *real* God between 1000 prophets and I
believe Elijah the loser was to lose their heads. Well the prophets of
Baal were shown to be the false prophets, all lost their heads and were
buried. The footnote on their burial grounds is, "it is a latrine unto
this day"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 30, 2009, 5:01:07 AM9/30/09

Lie.

It is as written in the Bible (Romans 10:9).

Moreover, mute people have mouths.

ken

Sep 30, 2009, 12:02:48 PM9/30/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Fundy Fuckhead

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 2, 2009, 10:03:51 PM10/2/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

Happy Oyster

Oct 11, 2009, 1:41:19 PM10/11/09
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 20:56:15 -0700 (PDT), Jan Drew <jdrew...@aol.com> wrote:

>Results 1 - 10 of about 580 for Happy Oyster <happy....@ariplex.com
>Crap. (0.24 seconds)

Jan Drew is stupid. Very stupid. Incredible stupid.

She even cannot count to 2.

--
"Toll auch der Trick mit dem Eisen,
um Gottes Macht zu beweisen.
Beileisen lie� Gott nun schwimmen,
um neue Fans zu gewinnen." http://www.reimbibel.de

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 12, 2009, 1:05:39 AM10/12/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

Ken

Oct 12, 2009, 10:04:07 AM10/12/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Fuckhead

Happy Oyster

Oct 12, 2009, 4:19:01 PM10/12/09
On Sun, 11 Oct 2009 22:05:39 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Headline: "Being enduringly kind (WDJW) and praying for H.O.'s perishing soul
..."

>Bottom line concerning you:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/18b6cea52f0504a3?
>
>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?
>
>Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
>11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
>Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

That is the usual stalking by the criminal insane spammer Andrew Ben-Hua Chung.
.
--
Interview mit dem Autor der "Reimbibel"
Kultur und Wissen