Peter B.

Sep 18, 2009, 8:27:53 PM9/18/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
news:b65759c8-c24f-4674...@m11g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

>> > Not for the discerning who know and understand what is written in
>> > the
>> > Bible because they have the counsel of the Holy Spirit.
>>
>> Actually you have only a partial truth there, but you wrote it in
>> such a
>> way as to bolster your own ego.
>
> Again, not for the discerning who understand to be hungry is not the
> same as to go hungry.
>
> "Blessed are you who hunger now; for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
> Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21a)
>
> Amen.
>
> It is when we are hungry that we know we are being blessed by GOD.
>
> To not be fed while hungry and thereby go hungry means eventual
> starvation as the hunger departs (i.e. as the hunger goes away).
>
> The difference is time.
>
> Yes, our hunger is wonderful while confusing hunger with starvation
> (i.e. go hungry) is terrible.
>
> Indeed, it is written that Jesus was hungry as He left Bethany to
> drive the moneychangers out of the Temple letting us know that truly
> hunger (wanting food) is not starvation (needing food) because GOD has
> no needs. Jesus is GOD.
>
> "The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry." (Mark
> 11:12)

Colossians 2:16

16Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink
or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day--

Colossians 2:23

23These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in
self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body,
but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.

Hellmut Hattler

Sep 18, 2009, 10:43:20 PM9/18/09

Good job, not Charlie. You omitted much of the OP to suit your needs and
didn't address some of the points. Typical Satanic lie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2009, 12:53:03 PM9/20/09
> > Again, not for the discerning who understand that to be hungry is not the

> > same as to go hungry.
> >
> > "Blessed are you who hunger now; for you will be satisfied." -- LORD
> > Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21a)
> >
> > Amen.
> >
> > It is when we are hungry that we know we are being blessed by GOD.
> >
> > To not be fed while hungry and thereby go hungry means eventual
> > starvation as the hunger departs (i.e. as the hunger goes away).
> >
> > The difference is time.
> >
> > Yes, our hunger is wonderful while confusing hunger with starvation
> > (i.e. go hungry) is terrible.
> >
> > Indeed, it is written that Jesus was hungry as He left Bethany to
> > drive the moneychangers out of the Temple letting us know that truly
> > hunger (wanting food) is not starvation (needing food) because GOD has
> > no needs. Jesus is GOD.
> >
> > "The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry." (Mark
> > 11:12)

Amen.

> Colossians 2:16
>
> 16Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or drink
> or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day--

Amen.

indeed, the Person Who convicts you, Peter, is the Holy Spirit.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba1936325fb8a777?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Happy Oyster

Sep 20, 2009, 1:10:28 PM9/20/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 09:53:03 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Headline: "Re: Being mercifully nice (WDJW) and praying for Peter B's perishing
soul ..."

Quite satanic, I dare say, to put on the cloak of the holy ghost and to judge
others by claiming the holy ghost says this or that...

--

"Syrer besetzten die St�dte,
frevelten dort um die Wette.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2009, 7:47:25 PM9/20/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f1e59795b06a63ca?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Happy Oyster

Sep 20, 2009, 8:08:52 PM9/20/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:47:25 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Headline: "Being gracefully kind (WDJW) and praying for H.O.'s perishing soul
..."

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung is a Net stalker. Here is a new example of his terrorizing:

>Again, may GOD give you, H.O., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
>11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
>Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung makes pseudo-religious claims and statements, and he
praises mass murder.

On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 16:16:50 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>"A GOD-driven life is a hunger-driven life." -- Holy Spirit referring
>to Proverbs 16:26

Insanity does have a name.
Cruelty does have a name.
Murder does have a name.

The name is god!

God forces starving mothers to cook their children:

"Als h�tt' er nicht genug verbrochen,
l��t Jahwe M�tter Kinder kochen.
Es staunt nur noch der "'Atheist",
was Christen alles heilig ist."

(Klagelieder Jeremias, Kap. 4)
http://www.reimbibel.de

And fathers are forced to eat their children:

V�ter werden ihre Kinder und Kinder ihre V�ter essen
(Hesekiel, Kap. 5)

"Vor den Augen der Heiden
sollt ihr nun leiden.
Kinder sollen verhungern,
Tiere sollen stets lungern.
V�ter essen die Kinder
Kinder V�ter nicht minder."

http://www.reimbibel.de

.
--
"Jael lud Sisera ein, * Lie� sich auf das Lager sinken,
ihres Zeltes Gast zu sein. * Jael gab ihm Milch zu trinken.

Peter B.

Sep 21, 2009, 2:14:03 AM9/21/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Gods Word was snipped again by Andrew Ben Chung

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 21, 2009, 2:44:26 AM9/21/09

Thus, you lied.

> > Amen.

Thus, GOD's Word shows that you lied.

> >> Colossians 2:16
> >>
> >> 16Therefore no one is to act as your judge in regard to food or
> >> drink or in respect to a festival or a new moon or a Sabbath day--

Amen.

Indeed, GOD's purpose for this physician here on Usenet remains to
inform and not to judge (Matthew 7:1).

> Gods Word was snipped again by Andrew Ben Chung

Yet another lie.

GOD's Word remains intact (see above).

Your lies show that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

> Colossians 2:23
>
> 23These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in
> self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body,
> but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.

Amen.

Indeed, it is only when we are wonderfully hungrier (healthier) do we
know for certain that there has been no "severe treatment of the
body."

It is our being mindful of what GOD wants (WDJW) that has value
against fleshly indulgence:

http://WDJW.net

Happy Oyster

Sep 21, 2009, 10:50:53 AM9/21/09
On Sun, 20 Sep 2009 23:44:26 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Indeed, GOD's purpose for this physician here on Usenet remains to
>inform and not to judge (Matthew 7:1).

God has a purpose? OF COURSE! God is a tool for Lordcifer Andrew Ben-Hua Chung!
--
Gott l��t Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8) *** http://www.reimbibel.de ***

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Peter B.

Sep 25, 2009, 9:24:38 PM9/25/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

I have yet to lie regard my posts with you. This is a judgement on your
part which shows your hypocrisy regarding, " Indeed, GOD's purpose for

this physician here on Usenet remains to
inform and not to judge (Matthew 7:1)."

You are about the only one who does not see your foolishness and errors,
especially regarding the things of God according to His Word. You judge
all the time. You pass judgement on sinner and saint alike, yet you
somehow exempt your foolishness from your field of vision.

Look at another thread where I answered your misquoting. Users can do a
search using my email address and Mark 11:12 and see Chungs gross errors
and deceiving ways.

> Amen.
>
> Indeed, GOD's purpose for this physician here on Usenet remains to
> inform and not to judge (Matthew 7:1).
>
>> Gods Word was snipped again by Andrew Ben Chung
>
> Yet another lie.

Nope, I had to put it back in.

> GOD's Word remains intact (see above).
>
> Your lies show that the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict
> you:

The Lord rebuke you.

>> Colossians 2:23
>>
>> 23These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom
>> in
>> self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the
>> body,
>> but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.
>
> Amen.
>
> Indeed, it is only when we are wonderfully hungrier (healthier) do we
> know for certain that there has been no "severe treatment of the
> body."

Again, why is your body then so emaciated? It is either due to disease
or severe treatment.

> It is our being mindful of what GOD wants (WDJW) that has value
> against fleshly indulgence:

You have been shown to have no clue as to what God wants, nor what Jesus
says. You know little of His word, His truth, His way. The bible quoted
to you has shown that to everyone that has read it. You fool only
yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2009, 10:13:57 AM9/26/09

You have lied and continue to lie about hunger being starvation even
trying to twist the words in the Bible, which is the written Word of
GOD, as this physician has explicated for all:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bfe58065d81a33c?

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a643a3f2e24109ec?

Ken

Sep 26, 2009, 10:59:39 AM9/26/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Dickwadd

Happy Oyster

Sep 26, 2009, 11:00:06 AM9/26/09
On Sat, 26 Sep 2009 07:13:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Headline: "Being faithfully kind (WDJW) and praying for Peter B.'s perishing
soul ..."

>You have lied and continue to lie about hunger being starvation even
>trying to twist the words in the Bible, which is the written Word of
>GOD, as this physician has explicated for all:
>
>http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7bfe58065d81a33c?
>
>Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
>you, Peter B.:
>
>2 Peter 2:22
>
>Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

How does the insane impostor and criminal stalker Andrew Ben-Hua Chung KNOW,
what the holy ghost convicts!?

By claiming that the holy ghost convists person XYZ, Andrew Ben-Hua Chung AGAIN
adds acid to his stalking and defaming.

The attorneys of state of Atlanta have homework to do!
--

TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE !

http://www.leipziger-montagsdemo.de/informationen/daten/daten_02_spd/TINA-There_Is_No_Alternative_II.jpg

Peter B.

Sep 26, 2009, 1:41:31 PM9/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
You were wrong then as you are now. I also never equated hunger to
starvation other than your misapplication of hunger (being in continual
hunger) Anyone can read my replies to that and what Gods Word says about
your misapplication.

Fact is one can safely say that you were humbled by the Lord God because
of the stiffness of your heart and mind, and He has left you to your own
devices (hunger) and the emaciated look which is the full culmination of
being humbled. Even so you still kick against the pricks having not
learned.

Your continual pretentious attitude shows your haughtiness and lack of
humility before the Lord. Your narcissism which seeks the praise of
mankind like the person mention by Jesus who prays long, loud prayers
gains only mans recognition and not The Lords. You will have no inner
peace until you submit to the Lord God Almighty.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2009, 7:17:38 AM9/27/09

Not for those of us who are discerning and have witnessed your lies
about Jesus having a need for food when He was hungry as He was being
tempted by satan in the desert:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b5d5b80780f6117d?

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

Peter B.

Sep 27, 2009, 5:26:14 PM9/27/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Luke 4:1-13 (New American Standard Bible)

Luke 4
The Temptation of Jesus
1 Jesus, full of the Holy Spirit, returned from the Jordan and was led
around by the Spirit in the wilderness
2for forty days, being tempted by the devil. And He ate nothing during
those days, and when they had ended, He became hungry.

3And the devil said to Him, "If You are the Son of God, tell this stone
to become bread."

Why tempt Him with bread if He was not hungy?

From other Gospels speaking of the 40 day testing....

Luke 22:43

43And there appeared to him an angel from heaven, strengthening him.

Matthew 4:11

11Then the devil left him, and behold, angels came and were ministering
to him.

You dare dispute the Words of God? You who wear the badge of
humiliation?

The Lord God rebuked you with His Word.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2009, 5:34:21 AM9/29/09

To tempt means to try to get someone to fall into temptation, which is
a state of falsely believing that want (i.e. hunger) is need (i.e.
starvation).

Only GOD, Who is the truth, can save you, Peter B., by pulling you out
of the pit that you are in.

Ken

Sep 29, 2009, 11:23:34 AM9/29/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Spamming Nut Job

Happy Oyster

Sep 29, 2009, 1:56:57 PM9/29/09
On Tue, 29 Sep 2009 02:34:21 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

Andrew Ben-Hua Chung is an impostor, who stalks other users in the Net.
--

Interview mit dem Autor der "Reimbibel"

http://www.nrhz.de/flyer/beitrag.php?id=14183

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD