Daily Spirit-guided WDJW health tip for 03/08/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2009, 6:15:26 AM3/8/09
It is when we are comfortable that we become healthier (hungrier) than
ever.

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 8, 2009, 12:18:17 PM3/8/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote ...

> [...]

> Jesus is LORD, forever !!!
>

> [...]

Per Merriam-Webster, when capitalized,
Lord is God or Jesus, so you're saying
Jesus is God -or- you're saying Jesus
is Jesus. Oh well, you're trying to act
like Jesus is an existing deity, as if he
really existed and did the things the New
Testamyth claims, and ignoring all the
evidence to the contrary.

Links to posts -13- to -24- among the
-101- posts at the Pro-Humanist FREE-
LOVER website containing the word
Jesus:

13. The Nature of Christian Brainwashing - Immoral Path to Delusion
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/nature_of_brainwashing.htm

14. James - son of Joseph - brother of Jesus ossuary inscription forged
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/james_ossuary_inscription_forged.htm

15. Reasoning your way to no god, no christ
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/reasoning_your_way_to_no_god.htm

16. Thomas Jefferson / John Adams
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/history/jefferson_adams.htm

17. Evemerism
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/history/evemerism.htm

18. The Bible's View on Foreskins & Circumcision
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/circumcision.htm

19. The Know No God, Know No Jesus, Know No Angels, Know No Satan crowd ...
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/know_no_god_crowd.htm

20. Christian Atonement Theology
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/christian_atonement_theology.htm

21. Good Friday / Easter ... Reality / Freedom?
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/disbelief/good_friday_easter.htm

22. The Jesus Puzzle
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/history/jesus_puzzle.htm

23. Preface: Top 420 Books for SHANANNAREEFERS
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/books_preface.htm

24. Bloody Sacrificial Salvation
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/history/bloody_sacrificial_salvation.htm

For the remainder of those articles, see
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?pageid=r&id=4193127&query=Jesus&ics=1&fr=0
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?pageid=r&id=4193127&query=Jesus&ics=1&fr=10
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?pageid=r&id=4193127&query=Jesus&ics=1&fr=20

- - -

For -53- posts at that website that include the
word diabetes, see
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?id=4193127&pid=r&mode=ALL&n=0&query=diabetes

- - -

For the Pro-Humanist FREELOVER posts
after March 12, 2007 that include the word
diabetes, see
http://tinyurl.com/cczbsh

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

~~~
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman
(Freethinking Realist Exploring
Expressive Liberty, Openness,
Verity, Enlightenment, & Rationality)
~~~

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2009, 12:48:41 PM3/8/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f91acdf07681d4d7?

> Per Merriam-Webster, when capitalized,
> Lord is God or Jesus, so you're saying
> Jesus is God -or- you're saying Jesus
> is Jesus.

Usenet remains a text-based medium where though much is typed and
electronically posted, nothing is said.

If you wish to hear what "Jesus is LORD" means, simply call me at the
telephone number listed on the bottom of the following web site:

http://T3WiJ.com

Can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

laurahalvarson

Mar 8, 2009, 1:08:54 PM3/8/09
On Mar 8, 11:48 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Amen

J666

Mar 8, 2009, 1:12:54 PM3/8/09
On Sun, 8 Mar 2009 11:48:41 -0500, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article
<ed6f8d76-5120-4914...@s28g2000vbp.googlegroups.com>):

>> Per Merriam-Webster, when capitalized,
>> Lord is God or Jesus, so you're saying
>> Jesus is God -or- you're saying Jesus
>> is Jesus.
>
> Usenet remains a text-based medium where though much is typed and
> electronically posted, nothing is said.

Hmmmm ..... So then the Bible says nothing.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 8, 2009, 1:18:55 PM3/8/09
Laura Halvarson wrote:
> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> > > Per Merriam-Webster, when capitalized,
> > > Lord is God or Jesus, so you're saying
> > > Jesus is God -or- you're saying Jesus
> > > is Jesus.
> >
> > Usenet remains a text-based medium where though much is typed and
> > electronically posted, nothing is said.
> >
> > If you wish to hear what "Jesus is LORD" means, simply call me at the
> > telephone number listed on the bottom of the following web site:
> >
> > http://T3WiJ.com
> >
> > Can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?
> >
> > Love in the truth,
>
> Amen

Laus Deo :-)

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for the perishing souls of our non-
christian neigbors like Vera, Mistylein, Fred, Cary, and Don.

Amen.

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 9, 2009, 9:25:34 AM3/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote ...

> Laura Halvarson wrote:

>> Andrew wrote:

>> > Usenet remains a text-based medium where though much is typed and
>> > electronically posted, nothing is said.
>> >
>> > If you wish to hear what "Jesus is LORD" means, simply call me at the
>> > telephone number listed on the bottom of the following web site:

>> > [...]

>> Amen.

> Laus Deo :-)
>
> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
> mindful of WDJW by praying for the perishing souls of our non-
> christian neigbors like Vera, Mistylein, Fred, Cary, and Don.
>

> [...]

Personal Testimony
(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 061800)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/personal_testimony.htm

Christians, at least the Christians I was raised with, are big on
personal testimony. Let me give you mine.

I was raised the son of a Southern Baptist preacher. My dad
received a plaque from the governor of Texas a few years ago
in recognition of his long service as a preacher.

My pancreas stopped producing insulin when I was 5. I've
been on manual injections of insulin (used to be pork or beef
insulin, now it's humulin) ever since then.

I became an "official" Christian at the age of 8 - walking down
the aisle, joining the church, being dunked in a tank of water by
my father.

I went to church practically every Sunday morning and evening
and Wednesday evening for the first 18 years of my life.

I don't think anyone could be more exposed to the Bible and to
the beliefs of Christianity than I was, at least not from the per-
spective of having every aspect of Christianity provided to you
via a church doctrine (in this case, the Southern Baptist church).
I searched for / thought about / contemplated my place on the
planet and my eternal soul practically every day for the first 18
years of my life.

The answers just weren't there. God was/is silent. There was/is
no God, at least no God that gives a flip about you/me as an
individual. There is no salvation from the biblical God. It is all
a myth, something invented by ignorant humans trying to reach
out for an immortality which they desperately seeked, so des-
perately that they manufactured the myths many live by today.

When my younger sister was dying of cancer, I looked around
for any evidence whatsoever that there was a caring or loving
God that somehow justified my first 18 years of faith. There was
no justification. There was/is no God.

That is my personal testimony. Take it for what it's worth.

Peace.

- - - end of article - - -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2009, 9:48:45 AM3/9/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>Andrew. in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> Laura Halvarson wrote:

>>> Amen.
>
>> Laus Deo :-)
>>
>> May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
>> mindful of WDJW by praying for the perishing souls of our non-
>> christian neigbors like Vera, Mistylein, Fred, Cary, and Don.
>>
>> [...]
>
>Personal Testimony
>(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 061800)
> http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/personal_testimony.htm
>
>Christians, at least the Christians I was raised with, are big on
>personal testimony. Let me give you mine.

Testimonies are not personal unless they come from a real person who
is forthcoming with a real name.

What is your real name ?

>I was raised the son of a Southern Baptist preacher. My dad
>received a plaque from the governor of Texas a few years ago
>in recognition of his long service as a preacher.
>
>My pancreas stopped producing insulin when I was 5. I've
>been on manual injections of insulin (used to be pork or beef
>insulin, now it's humulin) ever since then.

This means you have type-1 diabetes.

>I became an "official" Christian at the age of 8 - walking down
>the aisle, joining the church, being dunked in a tank of water by
>my father.

People are not saved by such religious ceremonies.

Being a Christian means belonging to Jesus Christ and having a
personal relationship with Him.

Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means talking
(praying) to GOD all the time.

>I went to church practically every Sunday morning and evening
>and Wednesday evening for the first 18 years of my life.

Being religious has not ever saved anyone.

>I don't think anyone could be more exposed to the Bible and to
>the beliefs of Christianity than I was, at least not from the per-
>spective of having every aspect of Christianity provided to you
>via a church doctrine (in this case, the Southern Baptist church).

Christianity is a personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus
Christ.

It is clear from what you have written up to this point that you have
nor been having a personal relationship with GOD.

>I searched for / thought about / contemplated my place on the
>planet and my eternal soul practically every day for the first 18
>years of my life.

Without the LORD, such mental exercises are meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

>The answers just weren't there. God was/is silent. There was/is
>no God, at least no God that gives a flip about you/me as an
>individual. There is no salvation from the biblical God. It is all
>a myth, something invented by ignorant humans trying to reach
>out for an immortality which they desperately seeked, so des-
>perately that they manufactured the myths many live by today.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

We will know when this happens when we witness your publicly saying
"Jesus is LORD."

Can you publicly say 'Jesus is LORD' ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://EmoryCardiology.com

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 9, 2009, 12:13:11 PM3/9/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote ...

> [...]

>>Personal Testimony
>>(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 061800)
>>
>> http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/personal_testimony.htm
>>
>>Christians, at least the Christians I was raised with, are big on
>>personal testimony. Let me give you mine.

> Testimonies are not personal unless they come from a real person who
> is forthcoming with a real name.
>
> What is your real name ?

I used to post under my real name. At my
latest real full-time job that paid well, back
in 2001, one of my posts skeptical regarding
business played no small role in the decision
to terminate my employment (along with a
gaggle of others whose jobs were outsourced
to India, along with disagreements between
me and my supposed best friend at the time
- who happend to be my 'boss', per a deci-
sion I later came to regret - regarding job
issues).

So, I no longer use my real name. Pro-
Humanist FREELOVER, if you'd like,
you can shorten that to "Pro-Human".

>>I was raised the son of a Southern Baptist preacher. My dad
>>received a plaque from the governor of Texas a few years ago
>>in recognition of his long service as a preacher.
>>
>>My pancreas stopped producing insulin when I was 5. I've
>>been on manual injections of insulin (used to be pork or beef
>>insulin, now it's humulin) ever since then.
>
> This means you have type-1 diabetes.
>
>>I became an "official" Christian at the age of 8 - walking down
>>the aisle, joining the church, being dunked in a tank of water by
>>my father.

> People are not saved by such religious ceremonies.

> Being a Christian means belonging to Jesus Christ and having a
> personal relationship with Him.

No, it means imagining that Jesus tales
are real (at least the ones you like), that
the God tales are real (at least the ones
you like), that the angel tales are real
(at least the ones you like), that the
demon tales are real (at least the ones
you like), that the bible tales are real
(at least the ones you like), that the
heaven tales are real (at least the ones
you like), and that the hell tales are
real (at least the ones you like, although
you may be tempted to believe in some
you don't like, despite your likely dis-
comfort with the idea of immortal tor-
ture -or- torture followed by immortal
death).

As for other ancient religious documents,
chances are you view them as false, but
would place the Christian God in place
of alternate Gods in religious scriptures
from alternate religions that you could
interpret in a Christian God way.

> Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means talking
> (praying) to GOD all the time.

No one prays all the time. As for prayer,
plenty of folks prayed for my sister. You
died an agonizing death, after -4- years
of remission from breast cancer, due to
mestastes which traveled to her brain.

Later (after the Personal Testimony post),
my mother, life-long dedicated church
member, choir leader, died an agonizing
death, of pneumonia.

A loving God, no evidence was presented
during those experiences, experiences that
for me increased my doubt and disbelief
in the panoply of tales I had been taught
were 'true' from birth.

>>I went to church practically every Sunday morning and evening
>>and Wednesday evening for the first 18 years of my life.

> Being religious has not ever saved anyone.

Has anyone been saved? Evidence would
come in handy for you here.

>>I don't think anyone could be more exposed to the Bible and to
>>the beliefs of Christianity than I was, at least not from the per-
>>spective of having every aspect of Christianity provided to you
>>via a church doctrine (in this case, the Southern Baptist church).

> Christianity is a personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus
> Christ.

Claimed.

> It is clear from what you have written up to this point that you have
> nor been having a personal relationship with GOD.

I tried when I believed. I later in
life learned, from personal exper-
ience and from study, that the
religious tales were unworthy of
belief.

>>I searched for / thought about / contemplated my place on the
>>planet and my eternal soul practically every day for the first 18
>>years of my life.

> Without the LORD, such mental exercises are meaningless
> (Ecclesiastes).

They were exercises of the heart
and brain, and see above for rea-
sons why they were exposed as
false.

>>The answers just weren't there. God was/is silent. There was/is
>>no God, at least no God that gives a flip about you/me as an
>>individual. There is no salvation from the biblical God. It is all
>>a myth, something invented by ignorant humans trying to reach
>>out for an immortality which they desperately seeked, so des-
>>perately that they manufactured the myths many live by today.

> May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
> trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Well, Christians are fond of thinking
humans have free will, so it would
take a lot more than ancient docu-
ments for me to believe the Chris-
tian God (or any other God or any
other supernatural assertion) was
non-mythical in nature.

As for my Pro-Humanism, I do that
as a reflection of the totality of my
natural state, and in that I am, as
we all are, tempted to be anti-human
at times, I've dedicated myself to
overcoming that.

Aside from belief in the combination
of Pro-Humanism and anti-humanism
that exists in the bible, do you have
any non-biblical ideas that might help
me in that Pro-Human endeavor?

> [...]

J666

Mar 9, 2009, 12:28:39 PM3/9/09
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 11:13:11 -0500, Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote
(in article <49b540ba$0$22287$7836...@newsrazor.net>):

> So, I no longer use my real name. Pro-
> Humanist FREELOVER, if you'd like,
> you can shorten that to "Pro-Human"

Our Chung which art in Usenet, Hollowed be his name.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 9, 2009, 1:53:57 PM3/9/09

- - -

One correction/clarification, + a link to
Obama's end of federak embryonic stem
cell research ban today:

"Pro-Humanist FREELOVER" <prohu...@ghg.net> wrote in message

I should've said "She died an agonizing death,

after -4- years of remission from breast cancer,
due to mestastes which traveled to her brain."

However, taken poetically, or philosphically,
each of us could be any of us, and as such,
any of us could've been my sister, and could
have experienced her life, thought her thoughts,
and suffered her fate.

Any of you could've experienced my life, ex-
perienced my naturalistic totality, thought my
thoughts.

What are we but the totality of the physical
naturalism that entails each of us, both within
us, heavily contributed to by the particular
genetics existing in each of us, and surrounding
us, the totality of which has led each of us to
our thoughts as of any now.

Cuts to the oneness of all, something we can
only empathetically relate to, as it is impos-
sible, now, to actually experience what it is
to be someone else.

As for how this type 1 diabetic feels about
the following, I'm elated, overjoyed, and
hopeful ...

- - -
Obama Stem Cell Research Executive Order Signing
The Huffington Post | March 9, 2009 11:07 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/03/09/obama-stem-cell-research_n_173075.html
- - -

Excerpts [with one insert, not part of original
article, included in brackets]:

Obama's full remarks, as prepared for delivery:

Today, with the Executive Order I am about to sign,
we will bring the change that so many scientists and
researchers; doctors and innovators; patients and
loved ones have hoped for, and fought for, these past
eight years: we will lift the ban on federal funding for
promising embryonic stem cell research. We will vig-
orously support scientists who pursue this research.
And we will aim for America to lead the world in the
discoveries it one day may yield.

At this moment, the full promise of stem cell research
remains unknown, and it should not be overstated. But
scientists believe these tiny cells may have the potential
to help us understand, and possibly cure, some of our
most devastating diseases and conditions. To regenerate
a severed spinal cord and lift someone from a wheelchair.
To spur insulin production and spare a child from a life-
time of needles. To treat Parkinson's, cancer, heart disease
and others that affect millions of Americans and the people
who love them.

But that potential will not reveal itself on its own. Medical
miracles do not happen simply by accident. They result
from painstaking and costly research - from years of lonely
trial and error, much of which never bears fruit - and from
a government willing to support that work.

From life-saving vaccines, to pioneering cancer treatments,
to the sequencing of the human genome - that is the story
of scientific progress in America. When government fails
to make these investments, opportunities are missed. Prom-
ising avenues go unexplored. Some of our best scientists
leave for other countries that will sponsor their work. And
those countries may surge ahead of ours in the advances
that transform our lives.

But in recent years, when it comes to stem cell research,
rather than furthering discovery, our government has forced
what I believe is a false choice between sound science and
moral values.

In this case, I believe the two are not inconsistent. As a
person of faith, I believe we are called to care for each
other and work to ease human suffering. I believe we have
been given the capacity and will to pursue this research
- and the humanity and conscience to do so responsibly.

It is a difficult and delicate balance. Many thoughtful and
decent people are conflicted about, or strongly oppose,
this research. I understand their concerns, and we must
respect their point of view.

- - -
[insert -- I believe Obama's religion has led him to posi-
tions respecting religious points-of-view differ with and
are inconsistent with his well-reasoned and logical posi-
tions -- end insert]
- - -

But after much discussion, debate and reflection, the pro-
per course has become clear. The majority of Americans
- from across the political spectrum, and of all back-
grounds and beliefs - have come to a consensus that we
should pursue this research. That the potential it offers
is great, and with proper guidelines and strict oversight,
the perils can be avoided.

That is a conclusion with which I agree. That is why I am
signing this Executive Order, and why I hope Congress
will act on a bi-partisan basis to provide further support
for this research. We are joined today by many leaders
who have reached across the aisle to champion this cause,
and I commend them for that work.

This Order is an important step in advancing the cause of
science in America. But let's be clear: promoting science
isn't just about providing resources - it is also about pro-
tecting free and open inquiry.

It is about letting scientists like those here today do their
jobs, free from manipulation or coercion, and listening to
what they tell us, even when it's inconvenient - especially
when it's inconvenient. It is about ensuring that scientific
data is never distorted or concealed to serve a political
agenda - and that we make scientific decisions based on
facts, not ideology.

By doing this, we will ensure America's continued global
leadership in scientific discoveries and technological break-
throughs. That is essential not only for our economic pros-
perity, but for the progress of all humanity.

That is why today, I am also signing a Presidential Memor-
andum directing the head of the White House Office of
Science and Technology Policy to develop a strategy for
restoring scientific integrity to government decision mak-
ing.

To ensure that in this new Administration, we base our
public policies on the soundest science; that we appoint
scientific advisors based on their credentials and experi-
ence, not their politics or ideology; and that we are open
and honest with the American people about the science
behind our decisions. That is how we will harness the
power of science to achieve our goals - to preserve our
environment and protect our national security; to create
the jobs of the future, and live longer, healthier lives.

As we restore our commitment to science, and resume
funding for promising stem cell research, we owe a debt
of gratitude to so many tireless advocates, some of whom
are with us today, many of whom are not. Today, we
honor all those whose names we don't know, who organ-
ized, and raised awareness, and kept on fighting - even
when it was too late for them, or for the people they love.

And we honor those we know, who used their influence
to help others and bring attention to this cause - people
like Christopher and Dana Reeve, who we wish could
be here to see this moment.

One of Christopher's friends recalled that he hung a sign
on the wall of the exercise room where he did his grueling
regimen of physical therapy. It read: "For everyone who
thought I couldn't do it. For everyone who thought I
shouldn't do it. For everyone who said, 'It's impossible.'
See you at the finish line."

Christopher once told a reporter who was interviewing
him: "If you came back here in ten years, I expect that
I'd walk to the door to greet you."

Christopher did not get that chance. But if we pursue
this research, maybe one day ... others like him might.

There is no finish line in the work of science. The race
is always with us - the urgent work of giving substance
to hope and ... seeking a day when words like "terminal"
and "incurable" are finally retired from our vocabulary.

Today, using every resource at our disposal, with re-
newed determination to lead the world in the discov-
eries of this new century, we rededicate ourselves to
this work.

- - - end excerpts - - -

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 9, 2009, 2:10:11 PM3/9/09

- - -

Follow-up : Link to complete 10 minute
43 second video of Obama's end of
the Bush federal embryonic stem cell
research funding ban:

> [...]

> As for how this type 1 diabetic feels about
> the following, I'm elated, overjoyed, and
> hopeful ...

- - -
Video: President Obama Signs Executive Order
Lifting Bush's Ban on Stem Cell Research
10 minutes : 43 seconds
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qViknJJHhhE
- - -

- - -

>> [...]

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

~~~

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2009, 5:03:36 PM3/9/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote ...

>> [...]
>>>
>>>Personal Testimony
>>>(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 061800)
>>>
>>> http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/personal_testimony.htm
>>>
>>>Christians, at least the Christians I was raised with, are big on
>>>personal testimony. Let me give you mine.
>
>> Testimonies are not personal unless they come from a real person who
>> is forthcoming with a real name.
>>
>> What is your real name ?
>
>I used to post under my real name. At my
>latest real full-time job that paid well, back
>in 2001, one of my posts skeptical regarding
>business played no small role in the decision
>to terminate my employment (along with a
>gaggle of others whose jobs were outsourced
>to India, along with disagreements between
>me and my supposed best friend at the time
> - who happend to be my 'boss', per a deci-
>sion I later came to regret - regarding job
>issues).
>
>So, I no longer use my real name. Pro-
>Humanist FREELOVER, if you'd like,
>you can shorten that to "Pro-Human".

Without your real name, your testimony is less personal.

Incorrect. Those who are able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" belong
to Jesus and are experiencing a personal relationship with Him even if
their brains remain in denial about it.

>As for other ancient religious documents,
>chances are you view them as false, but
>would place the Christian God in place
>of alternate Gods in religious scriptures
>from alternate religions that you could
>interpret in a Christian God way.

Suggested reading for you:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

>> Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means talking
>> (praying) to GOD all the time.
>
> No one prays all the time.

You would not have written this if you were Christian.

> As for prayer,
>plenty of folks prayed for my sister. You
>died an agonizing death, after -4- years
>of remission from breast cancer, due to
>mestastes which traveled to her brain.

Sad to read about this. You have my condolences for your loss. If
your sister was able to say "Jesus is LORD," she remains alive in
Christ so that you will see her again in heaven.

>Later (after the Personal Testimony post),
>my mother, life-long dedicated church
>member, choir leader, died an agonizing
>death, of pneumonia.

Sad to also read about this. You have my condolences for your losses.
If your mother was able to say "Jesus is LORD," she too remains alive
in Christ so that you will see her again in heaven.

>A loving God, no evidence was presented
>during those experiences, experiences that
>for me increased my doubt and disbelief
>in the panoply of tales I had been taught
>were 'true' from birth.

The love that GOD has for us remains proven by His giving up His only
begotten Son to redeem us of our sins so that all who come to believe
in Jesus Christ have eternal life (John 3:16):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/JesusChrist

>>>I went to church practically every Sunday morning and evening
>>>and Wednesday evening for the first 18 years of my life.
>
>> Being religious has not ever saved anyone.
>
>Has anyone been saved?

All those who are able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" have been saved
by GOD.

> Evidence would come in handy for you here.

Here you go:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

>>>I don't think anyone could be more exposed to the Bible and to
>>>the beliefs of Christianity than I was, at least not from the per-
>>>spective of having every aspect of Christianity provided to you
>>>via a church doctrine (in this case, the Southern Baptist church).
>
>> Christianity is a personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus
>> Christ.
>
>Claimed.

Experienced:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BeHungryBook

>> It is clear from what you have written up to this point that you have

>> not been having a personal relationship with GOD.

>I tried when I believed.

Believe in the brain is not the same as believe with one's heart.

The latter is truly believing in Jesus.

The latter is impossible without GOD's help.

> I later in
>life learned, from personal exper-
>ience and from study, that the
>religious tales were unworthy of
>belief.

If your belief had resided in the heart of your soul, you would have
trusted Him with your life and discovered that GOD answers prayers
with miracles.

>>>I searched for / thought about / contemplated my place on the
>>>planet and my eternal soul practically every day for the first 18
>>>years of my life.
>
>> Without the LORD, such mental exercises are meaningless
>> (Ecclesiastes).
>
>They were exercises of the heart
>and brain, and see above for rea-
>sons why they were exposed as
>false.

There are no exercises of the heart of the soul.

Only GOD can cut out the false beliefs from our hearts thereby
softening them so that we can come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

>>>The answers just weren't there. God was/is silent. There was/is
>>>no God, at least no God that gives a flip about you/me as an
>>>individual. There is no salvation from the biblical God. It is all
>>>a myth, something invented by ignorant humans trying to reach
>>>out for an immortality which they desperately seeked, so des-
>>>perately that they manufactured the myths many live by today.
>
>> May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
>> trust the truth, Who is Jesus:
>
>Well, Christians are fond of thinking
>humans have free will, so it would
>take a lot more than ancient docu-
>ments for me to believe the Chris-
>tian God (or any other God or any
>other supernatural assertion) was
>non-mythical in nature.

Without free will, there would be no love.

Without love, would not be able to pray for you.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be

mindful of WDJW by praying for you, in Jesus' awesome name.

Amen.

We will know when GOD has answered our prayers when we witness your

publicly saying "Jesus is LORD."

Love in the truth,

RF

Mar 9, 2009, 5:10:38 PM3/9/09

It knows that, all it can do is to spew garbage,
so it has decided to shut up :-)

dr well hung

Mar 9, 2009, 6:39:12 PM3/9/09

"Pro-Humanist FREELOVER" <prohu...@ghg.net> wrote in message n
> Has anyone been saved? Evidence would
> come in handy for you here.

Andy's delusions have saved him from reality. However, this NG has been
blessed with
his trolling.

J666

Mar 9, 2009, 6:52:07 PM3/9/09
On Mon, 9 Mar 2009 17:39:12 -0500, dr well hung wrote
(in article <kUgtl.52619$4m1....@bgtnsc05-news.ops.worldnet.att.net>):

So is Chung a trollop?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2009, 7:49:16 PM3/9/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>>> Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means talking
>>> (praying) to GOD all the time.
>>
>> No one prays all the time. As for prayer,
>> plenty of folks prayed for my sister. You
>> died an agonizing death, after -4- years
>> of remission from breast cancer, due to
>> mestastes which traveled to her brain.

Again, you have my condolences for your losses.

As for praying all the time...

"With man this is impossible, but with GOD all things are possible."
-- LORD Jesus Christ (Matthew 19:26)

Amen.

>I should've said "She died an agonizing death,
>after -4- years of remission from breast cancer,
>due to mestastes which traveled to her brain."

The pain of death is sin.

After we are forgiven of our sins (past, present, and future) by GOD,
death no longer has any sting.

Again, you have my condolences for your losses.

It remains my hope that your dearly departed family members were able
to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" because the latter miracle does mean
being right with GOD, Who redeems us of all our sins:

http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven

May reading the following enlighten you and others following this
thread of written discussion:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47f880c5c79b0763?

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 10, 2009, 1:27:47 AM3/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>> Andrew wrote ...

>>> [...]

>>> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>>> Testimonies are not personal unless they come from a real person who
>>> is forthcoming with a real name.
>>>
>>> What is your real name ?

>> I used to post under my real name. At my
>> latest real full-time job that paid well, back
>> in 2001, one of my posts skeptical regarding
>> business played no small role in the decision
>> to terminate my employment (along with a
>> gaggle of others whose jobs were outsourced
>> to India, along with disagreements between
>> me and my supposed best friend at the time
>> - who happend to be my 'boss', per a deci-
>> sion I later came to regret - regarding job
>> issues).
>>
>> So, I no longer use my real name. Pro-
>> Humanist FREELOVER, if you'd like,
>> you can shorten that to "Pro-Human".

> Without your real name, your testimony is less personal.

We have no real names for any authors
of the gospels, nor do we have any real
names for most of the bible, nor do we
have any original source documents for
any of the bible.

As for Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, that's
a real name. Would you like me to change
my 'legal' name to Pro-Humanist FREE-
LOVER in order for you to consider my
personal testimony "personal"?

"Belong to Jesus" is mythical in fact although
you can imagine that, just as "Jesus is Lord"
is mythical in fact although you can imagine
that, just as your entire bible is loaded with
mythos although you can imagine that the
parts you like are 'true' and you can imagine
that the contradictions can be spun away,
-and- you can imagine that the anti-human-
ism is not deleterious to human welfare.

>> As for other ancient religious documents,
>> chances are you view them as false, but
>> would place the Christian God in place
>> of alternate Gods in religious scriptures
>> from alternate religions that you could
>> interpret in a Christian God way.

> Suggested reading for you:
>
> [...]

Got any scientific evidence that any of
your beliefs are real?

>>> Having a personal relationship with Jesus Christ means talking
>>> (praying) to GOD all the time.

>> No one prays all the time.

> You would not have written this if you were Christian.

No one prays all the time. Really.

>> As for prayer, plenty of folks prayed for
>> my sister. You died an agonizing death,
>> after -4- years of remission from breast
>> cancer, due to mestastes which traveled
>> to her brain.

> Sad to read about this. You have my condolences for your loss. If
> your sister was able to say "Jesus is LORD," she remains alive in
> Christ so that you will see her again in heaven.

My sister's naturalistic fate is in common
with all who have passed.

>> Later (after the Personal Testimony post),
>> my mother, life-long dedicated church
>> member, choir leader, died an agonizing
>> death, of pneumonia.

> Sad to also read about this. You have my condolences for your losses.
> If your mother was able to say "Jesus is LORD," she too remains alive
> in Christ so that you will see her again in heaven.

My mother's naturalistic fate is in common
with all who have passed.

>>A loving God, no evidence was presented
>>during those experiences, experiences that
>>for me increased my doubt and disbelief
>>in the panoply of tales I had been taught
>>were 'true' from birth.

>The love that GOD has for us remains proven by His giving up His only
> begotten Son to redeem us of our sins so that all who come to believe
> in Jesus Christ have eternal life (John 3:16):

Myth.

> [...]

>>> Being religious has not ever saved anyone.

>> Has anyone been saved?

> All those who are able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" have been saved
> by GOD.

Any evidence?

>> Evidence would come in handy for you here.

> Here you go:
>
> [...]

That's not evidence of Jesus or God, but instead,
is evidence that you believe in myths.

>>> Christianity is a personal relationship with the risen LORD Jesus
>>> Christ.

>> Claimed.
>
> Experienced:
>
> [...]

Claimed.

>>> It is clear from what you have written up to this point that you have
>>> not been having a personal relationship with GOD.

>> I tried when I believed.

> Believe in the brain is not the same as believe with one's heart.
>
> The latter is truly believing in Jesus.
>
> The latter is impossible without GOD's help.

Passing the buck to your magic being in the
sky, are you?

>> I later in life learned, from personal exper-
>> ience and from study, that the religious tales
>> were unworthy of belief.

> If your belief had resided in the heart of your soul, you would have
> trusted Him with your life and discovered that GOD answers prayers
> with miracles.

Prayer is like wishing. There's no
evidence of any God.

>>> Without the LORD, such mental exercises are meaningless
>>> (Ecclesiastes).

>> They were exercises of the heart
>> and brain, and see above for rea-
>> sons why they were exposed as
>> false.

> There are no exercises of the heart of the soul.

Meaningless statement.

> Only GOD can cut out the false beliefs from our hearts thereby
> softening them so that we can come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

Jesus is myth.

> [...]

>>> May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would
>>> come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

>> Well, Christians are fond of thinking
>> humans have free will, so it would
>> take a lot more than ancient docu-
>> ments for me to believe the Chris-
>> tian God (or any other God or any
>> other supernatural assertion) was
>> non-mythical in nature.

> [...]

- - -
America Is Becoming Less Christian, Less Religious

American Religious Identification Survey Finds
Major Denominations Losing Members

by Dan Harris

March 9, 2009
http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=7041036&page=1
- - -

Excerpts:

America is still a predominantly Christian nation,
but it's becoming both less Christian and less reli-
gious, according to the results of the new American
Religious Identification Survey.
http://www.americanreligionsurvey-aris.org/

According to the poll, which came out today, the
percentage of Americans who define themselves as
Christian has dropped from 86 percent in 1990 to
76 percent in 2008.

In one of the most dramatic shifts, 15 percent of
Americans now say they have no religion -- a figure
that's almost doubled in 18 years. Americans with
no religious preference are now larger than all other
major religious groups except Catholics and Baptists.

"What seems to be happening is there is a decline in
what we might call traditional brand loyalty to the old
denominations, specific churches," said Barry Kos-
min, a principle investigator for the American Reli-
gious Identification Survey.

In the last 18 years, despite population growth and
immigration, almost all religious denominations have
lost ground.

Mainline Protestants are down the most. Methodists,
for example, have gone from 8 to 5 percent.

Baptists are down from 19.3 to 15.8.

And Jews are down from 1.8 to 1.2 percent.

Meanwhile, the number of atheists, while still small,
has nearly doubled from 900,000 to 1.6 million.

While Americans may be leaving established denomin-
ations, the one major growth area in American Christi-
anity is among evangelicals. Megachurches are boom-
ing, rising from 5 to 11.8 percent of the population.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2009, 4:34:25 AM3/10/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

Jesus is a real name :-)

> As for Pro-Humanist FREELOVER, that's
> a real name.

Most folks would call that a handle or nym.

> Would you like me to change
> my 'legal' name to Pro-Humanist FREE-
> LOVER in order for you to consider my
> personal testimony "personal"?

Meeting in person would make your testimony more personal.

If this were mythical, then all cognitively intact humans would be
able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" just as all cognitively intact
humans are able to say "Santa Claus lives at the North Pole."

See:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

The irrefutable fact remains that cognitively intact Don Kirkman is
unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47f880c5c79b0763?

... just as cognitively intact Cary Kittrell is unable to publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/43acbc5ea248ceee?

The only rational explanation for the above facts is ...

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

All are welcome to test this for themselves including you...

Pro-Humanist, can you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" ?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 10, 2009, 12:00:42 PM3/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>> Andrew wrote ...

>> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

> [...]

Non-sensical statement, as all cognitively
intact -and- honest humans are able to say,
publicly, that Jesus is whatever they think
he is.

Myth. Son of God. Still existent. Dead.
Man. Prophet of Allah. Who? Those are
just a few of the choices, and billions
differ on that.

As for Jesus, at the time the tales were
first cooked up, many years after Jesus
lived -if- you believe he really did live,
there are no eyewitness accounts, none.

Now, -if- you want to believe in hearsay,
the bible is loaded with them, but if you
wish to lead your life based on the best
that science can do in this one and only
sure chance we have at it, science offers
the most hope. In another post, I dis-
cussed the fallacies possible in eyewit-
ness testimony. It's well-known that hear-
say increases that fallacious nature, and
I guarantee you, every last person com-
menting on Jesus as if he was real today,
every last one is relying on hearsay for
their hearsay.

As for approaching life naturalistically,
the following might lead some to dis-
believe in the milieu of religious posits
that preach the terminal or torturous na-
ture of not believing in the particular God
being promoted in church or temple or
synagogue or mosque or in another God-
promoting locale:

- - -
Hope for a Pleasant Religious-free Immortality
(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 062600)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/hope_for_immortality.htm
- - -

Excerpt:

Consideration of the possibility of legitimate
HOPE for a religious-free and pleasant immor-
tality:

- - - end excerpt - - -

- - -
Shocker for Folks Who Believe in Oblivion ...

(Top Posts - Philosophy (FREELOVER) - 092000)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/philosophy_freelover/shocker_for_oblivion.htm
- - -

Excerpt:

... On either an absolute level or on a level
as a consequence of failing to adopt a
particular belief in a particular supernatural
concept or set of concepts -or- as a con-
sequence of failing to adopt a specified
way of behaving in this life we all know
and share:

- - - end excerpt - -

- - -
One Possibility for a Continued
Pleasant Existence ...

(Top Posts - Science - 070800)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/continued_pleasant_existence.htm
- - -

... in this life:

- - - end excerpt - - -

- - -
The Altruism Trick

(Top Posts - Science - 102500)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/altruism_trick.htm
- - -

Excerpts:

Excerpt from chapter 13 of "The Meme Machine", by
Susan Blackmore:

"... A religion which persuades its followers to be more
altruistic will spread because of the altruism trick. ..."
... skepticism regarding religion should note that it matters
not what gifts are offered (in this life or the next), what mat-
ters is the truth.

Likewise, skepticism regarding my idea of holding on to hope
for a pleasant continued existence (free of religiosity) should
be very high ...

[insert -- naturalistically, the possibility of parallel universes,
infinite universes, multiple dimensions beyond the -4- we
are familiar with (the totality of all that = the 'multiverse')
all exists naturalistically, so until we know more about that,
there remains the hope (for the hopeful) that somehow,
some way, continuous is a possibility, although since I am
not a scientist, and have no grasp of how that interconnec-
tivity might occur, I must say it's based on the purity of
hope, not on the probability or likelihood of continuance.
Nevertheless, I perceive that naturalistic hope provides far
more in the way of legitimate justification than does religious
hope. -- end insert]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2009, 12:56:32 PM3/10/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

> Non-sensical statement, as all cognitively
> intact -and- honest humans are able to say,
> publicly, that Jesus is whatever they think
> he is.

Cary Kittrell, who is cognitively intact, along with other
non-christians (including you) can not publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
even though he obviously wants to:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May GOD soften Cary's heart and your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you

would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://EmoryCardiology.com

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 10, 2009, 2:08:16 PM3/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote ...

>> [...]

> [...]
>
> May GOD soften
>
> [...]

A God-softener, thanks, but I've
already been there, done that, and
discovered the mythical nature of
God-softeners.

Do you accept evolution?

Do you support embryonic stem
cell research?

Certainly, you recognize that there
are christian factions that don't
accept evolution, and there are
christian factions (of which Bush
once was their political leader and
of which Republicans remain in
cahoots with on many levels, not-
ing the fact that one faction of
their party supports embryonic
stem cell research).

So, just curious, an educated per-
son such as yourself, how do you
feel about those christian factions
that agree with you on religion (by
and large), but disagree with you
on evolution and embryonic stem
cell research (if, indeed, you do
accept evolution and you do sup-
port embryonic stem cell research).

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

J666

Mar 10, 2009, 2:34:35 PM3/10/09
On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:08:16 -0500, Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote
(in article <49b6ad37$0$22323$7836...@newsrazor.net>):

> So, just curious, an educated per-
> son such as yourself,

Yes, he was at one time able to get a MD and PhD and Board certification, but
clearly that is not the case. Mental illness can rob even the most
intelligent and smart person as anyone else.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2009, 5:05:21 PM3/10/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c0aad8bb43c7c1ce?

>A God-softener, thanks, but I've
>already been there, done that, and
>discovered the mythical nature of
>God-softeners.

You are now waxing nonsensical. Such is result of being guided by the
spirit of error (self) instead of by the Holy Spirit, Who is the
Spirit of truth.

>Do you accept evolution?

The way GOD created species here on planet earth is not by the
evolution described by Charles Darwin in his book simply because of
the following two simple facts:

(1) Charles Darwin's "Mother Nature" is a myth.
(2) Neither genetic mutations nor environmental conditions happen in a
non-deterministic fashion. Nothing in actual reality is random
(Proverbs 16:33).

The above knowledge is from GOD via a PhD in genetics and molecular
medicine.

Again, what is your first name ?

dr poo flung

Mar 10, 2009, 7:23:49 PM3/10/09

The fired and deluded "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" proven internet troll
blabbed:

> You are now waxing nonsensical.

Pot-kettle-black.

>>Do you accept evolution?
>
> The way GOD created species here on planet earth is not by the
> evolution described by Charles Darwin in his book simply because of
> the following two simple facts:
>
> (1) Charles Darwin's "Mother Nature" is a myth.
> (2) Neither genetic mutations nor environmental conditions happen in a
> non-deterministic fashion. Nothing in actual reality is random
> (Proverbs 16:33).
>
> The above knowledge is from GOD via a PhD in genetics and molecular
> medicine.

That makes you both idiots, especially since neither of you are
archeologists or
paleontologists. If you were, you'd know the old testament has been
disproven...over
and over. You'd also know that the fossilization process takes far longer
than the
6000 years since creation. And the 15 billion light years away
quasars...gads, denial is
such a deluded state for you. If you'd like, I can just keep listing how
disproven the OT is.
But I guess in your overwhelmed and unabridged state of delusion....

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 10, 2009, 7:57:36 PM3/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/c0aad8bb43c7c1ce?
>>
>>A God-softener, thanks, but I've
>>already been there, done that, and
>>discovered the mythical nature of
>>God-softeners.
>
> You are now waxing nonsensical. Such is result of being guided by the
> spirit of error (self) instead of by the Holy Spirit, Who is the
> Spirit of truth.
>
>>Do you accept evolution?

> The way GOD created species here on planet earth is not by the

> evolution described by Charles Darwin in his book [...]

But you do accept evolution, as the
evidence for it is voluminous, and you
do accept the preponderance of evi-
dence that has supported the facts of
evolution and that have been ongoing
since 1859, don't you? You do realize
that evolution is a naturalistic process,
don't you, applicable to a wide range
of scientific fields, don't you?

You didn't answer the next question:

Do you support embryonic stem cell
research?

>> [...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2009, 4:29:17 AM3/11/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> >> A God-softener, thanks, but I've
> >> already been there, done that, and
> >> discovered the mythical nature of
> >> God-softeners.
> >
> > You are now waxing nonsensical. Such is the result of being guided by the

> > spirit of error (self) instead of by the Holy Spirit, Who is the
> > Spirit of truth.
> >
> >>Do you accept evolution?
>
> > The way GOD created species here on planet earth is not by the
> > evolution described by Charles Darwin in his book [...]
>
> But you do accept evolution, as the
> evidence for it is voluminous, and you
> do accept the preponderance of evi-
> dence that has supported the facts of
> evolution and that have been ongoing
> since 1859, don't you?

There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
Darwin had predicted.

Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
new species would be constantly emerging.

Moreover, as long as both genetic mutations and environmental changes
are happening in a deterministic fashion there can be no emergence of
new species by evolution but rather by creation by GOD, Who controls
both genetic mutations and environmental changes and all other things
that the world would falsely credit to chance.

Bottom line:

There is no such thing as evolution simply because it is built on
assumptions that are false.

Moreover, true scientists readily reject evolution as false as they
would readily reject any other erroneous hypothesis that does not pass
testing.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-humanist, so that you would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://WDJW.net

Don Kirkman

Mar 11, 2009, 7:29:36 PM3/11/09
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<4c6cfd07-a986-4781...@s20g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>:

>Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> But you do accept evolution, as the
>> evidence for it is voluminous, and you
>> do accept the preponderance of evi-
>> dence that has supported the facts of
>> evolution and that have been ongoing
>> since 1859, don't you?

>There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
>Darwin had predicted.

>Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
>hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
>new species would be constantly emerging.

Just how long have you been around looking for new species? Darwin's
time scale is millennia or even millions of years, not a human's life
span.

Although there is more and more evidence of mutation and evolution of
microbiota within the lifetime of those organisms. You could look it
up.

Would you please quote Darwin's prediction that such new species
would be constantly emerging [including reference to 1859]?

>Moreover, as long as both genetic mutations and environmental changes
>are happening in a deterministic fashion there can be no emergence of
>new species by evolution but rather by creation by GOD, Who controls
>both genetic mutations and environmental changes and all other things
>that the world would falsely credit to chance.

Where does that "deterministic" come from? AFAIK Darwin never said
that, nor do paleobiologists or researchers of current life forms
believe that.

If you mean determined by God then you're simply starting from an
assumption that can't be proven.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2009, 4:27:17 AM3/12/09
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>
> >> But you do accept evolution, as the
> >> evidence for it is voluminous, and you
> >> do accept the preponderance of evi-
> >> dence that has supported the facts of
> >> evolution and that have been ongoing
> >> since 1859, don't you?
>
> >There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
> >Darwin had predicted.
>
> >Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
> >hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
> >new species would be constantly emerging.
>
> Just how long have you been around looking for new species?

A few decades.

However, even an infinite number of new species is not going to help
you publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as per our written discussion in
another thread:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f60f5d05ce9bd18a?

May GOD soften Veralein's heart, Fred's heart, Mistylein's heart, Pro-
Humanist's heart, Dan's heart, Jeff's heart, Cary's heart, and your
heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

dr poo flung

Mar 12, 2009, 3:50:55 PM3/12/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> >There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
>> >Darwin had predicted.
>>
>> >Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
>> >hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
>> >new species would be constantly emerging.
>>
>> Just how long have you been around looking for new species?
>
> A few decades.

Lying is a sin, bitch.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 12, 2009, 7:21:45 PM3/12/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>>> Just how long have you been around looking for new species?
>>
>> A few decades.
>
>Lying is a sin, bitch.

Lie.

GOD wants you to lie, therefore your lying, which is your native
language is good (i.e. not sin) because it is what GOD wants.

You can not help but do what GOD wants because you lost GOD's generous
gift of free will given to all souls when you unwisely blasphemed
against the Holy Spirit thereby committing the ultimate sin and
thereby killing your soul so that all that remains is an evil spirit.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 13, 2009, 1:05:36 AM3/13/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> [,,,]

>> But you do accept evolution, as the
>> evidence for it is voluminous, and you
>> do accept the preponderance of evi-
>> dence that has supported the facts of
>> evolution and that have been ongoing
>> since 1859, don't you?
>
> There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
> Darwin had predicted.
>
> Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
> hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
> new species would be constantly emerging.
>
> Moreover, as long as both genetic mutations and environmental changes
> are happening in a deterministic fashion there can be no emergence of
> new species by evolution but rather by creation by GOD, Who controls
> both genetic mutations and environmental changes and all other things
> that the world would falsely credit to chance.
>
> Bottom line:
>
> There is no such thing as evolution simply because it is built on
> assumptions that are false.
>

> [...]

You failed, again, to respond to the
question regarding embryonic stem
cell research. Do you support embry-
onic stem cell research?

As for evolution, your dissertation is
empty, and false. Darwin didn't pre-
dict a plethora of newly emergent
species since 1859. Darwin never
predicted new species would be
constantly emerging.

There is no evidence of God.

There is voluminous evidence of evo-
lution.

- - -
January 23, 2009
Evolution? "It's not only a theory. It is a historical
fact, evident and provable." -- David Attenborough
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/4317984/Interview-David-Attenborough.html
- - -

Excerpt:

His [David Attenborough's] next documentary for
BBC1, Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life, trans-
mitting on February 1, will look at one of the over-
arching themes of his career: evolution.

Darwin showed how all life is related. Attenborough
feels that people need reminding that his discoveries
aren't just a matter of opinion.

"The proof comes from fossils, geographical distri-
bution, genetics," he says. "Since Darwin propounded
[his theory] we have dealt with every one of the objec-
tions there have been. That's what this programme is
about: showing the evidence. What really gets me
down is when people say, 'It's only a theory that we
are related to apes.' It's not only a theory. It is a his-
torical fact, evident and provable."

- - - end excerpt - - -

Human evolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

Timeline of human evolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_human_evolution

Dawn of Man: The Story of Human
Evolution, by Robin McKie
"Dawn of Man, which accompanies a BBC television
series, tells the story of human evolution, warts and
all, over the last 4 million years or so. From a shared
ancestor with the higher apes, an upright, walking
ape-human in Africa, McKie takes our story through
the Ice Age to domination by modern humans."

The Complete World of Human Evolution
http://www.amazon.com/Complete-World-Human-Evolution/dp/0500051321
"Human domination of the earth is now so complete
that it is easy to forget how recently our role in the
history of the planet began: the earliest apes evolved
around twenty million years ago, yet Homo sapiens
has existed for a mere 150,000 years. In the inter-
vening period, many species of early ape and human
have lived and died out, leaving behind the fossilized
remains that have helped to make the detailed picture
of our evolution revealed here."

The Last Human: A Guide to Twenty-Two Species
of Extinct Humans
http://www.amazon.com/Last-Human-Twenty-Two-Species-Extinct/dp/0300100477
"... Paleontological and anatomical data for each species
were combined with anthropological and climatological
research to produce this volume, covering 22 species
and 7 million years. ... As paleoanthropologist Ian Tatter-
sall points out in his introduction to this marvelous new
book on our ancestors, we Homo sapiens find ourselves
in the unusual situation of being alone on the planet as
the sole surviving hominid. For most of the history of the
hominid lineage, the world was home to coexisting pre-
humans and humans. ..."

"human evolution"
http://tinyurl.com/humanevolutionPHF

O - r - i - g - i - n - s / E - v - o - l - u - t - i - o - n
(Top Posts - Science - 081703)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/origins_evolution.htm

- - -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 13, 2009, 5:41:53 AM3/13/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote ...

It remains my personal choice to cross only the bridges I reach.

> Do you support embryonic stem cell research?

Am not against researchers using current existing embryonic stem cell
lines for future research projects.

Am against the sacrificing of unborn living children for the
generation of new embryonic stem cell lines.

Know that each of us have our own existing set of stem cells through
which GOD can use to heal us so that we really do not need an
exogenous source as many supporters of embryonic stem cell research
falsely believe.

Meanwhile, it is noted that you continue to evade the very simple
question "Can you publicly say 'Jesus is LORD' ?" thereby unwittingly
updating folks on your inability.

The only rational explanation for this is...

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

May GOD soften Veralein's heart, Fred's heart, Mistylein's heart,

Jeff's heart, Dan's heart, Cary's heart, Don's heart, and your heart,
Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 13, 2009, 9:51:17 AM3/13/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> > There has been no plethora of newly emergent species since 1859 as
>> > Darwin had predicted.
>> >
>> > Thus, Darwin's proposal concerning the origin of the species is a
>> > hypothesis that has failed in delivering on its prediction that such
>> > new species would be constantly emerging.
>> >
>> > Moreover, as long as both genetic mutations and environmental changes
>> > are happening in a deterministic fashion there can be no emergence of
>> > new species by evolution but rather by creation by GOD, Who controls
>> > both genetic mutations and environmental changes and all other things
>> > that the world would falsely credit to chance.
>> >
>> > Bottom line:
>> >
>> > There is no such thing as evolution simply because it is built on
>> > assumptions that are false.
>> >
>> > [...]
>>
>> You failed, again, to respond to the
>> question regarding embryonic stem
>> cell research.
>>

>> [...]
>>
>> [see part 2 of this reply, Re: Evolution,
>> for a retry at furthering this debate on
>> that area which Andrew B. Chung
>> failed to reply to in this particular
>> post I'm replying to]

> It remains my personal choice to cross only the bridges I reach.

>> Do you support embryonic stem cell research?

> Am not against researchers using current existing embryonic stem cell
> lines for future research projects.

That's a line Bush used in 2001
when he cut off federal money for
all non-2001 embryonic stem cell
lines. Now, in 2009, innumerable
lines exist which, until the Obama
decision, were unable to be used
with federal funding.

So, are you saying the deficient
lines from 2001 should be the end
of federal involvement -or- are you
saying whatever lines exist 'now'
should be the end of federal involve-
ment, regardless of how much that
hinders research into trying to find
cures for diseases?

> Am against the sacrificing of unborn living children for the
> generation of new embryonic stem cell lines.

See below for details on the immor-
ality of your stance.

> Know that each of us have our own existing set of stem cells through
> which GOD can use to heal us so that we really do not need an
> exogenous source as many supporters of embryonic stem cell research
> falsely believe.

God is an illusion, and your belief is
harmful to humans on this Earth, at
this time, in the past, and in the fu-
ture to the extent that your belief hin-
ders or harms human efforts to cure
disease (which is *exactly* what the
Bush anti-embryonic stem cell re-
search efforts did since 2001), and
to protect against naturalistic risks.

Some of my initial responses to the
Bush anti-cure position of 2001:

- - -
Typical Political Machinations ...
(Top Posts - Social/Legal - 080901)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/social_legal/political_machinations.htm
- - -

Excerpt:

Let's face it, as always, the conservative religious self-righ-
teous anti-life conservatives (yes, anti-life in that they desire
for every human not one with *their values* to be damned/
doomed) played those of us who desire sensible and reason-
able scientific advances to be pushed aside / manipulated /
and scoffed at as if our sentient and meaningful and purpose-
ful lives were of less importance than their promotion of keep-
ing embryos in freezers.

I shall not, I will not, be pushed aside as if my life and the
lives of all sentient beings dying from chronic diseases is of
less value than frozen cells that have all-but zero chance at
life. No, I protest, loudly and without hesitation at the insipid
crap being shoveled down the throats of Americans by those
of the religious persuasion who, I assure you, have nothing
but their imaginary goodness and imaginary immortality and
imaginary "values" of anti-humanism in their empty and dis-
honest souls.

Let me reaffirm and assure you, friends, WE, every last citi-
zen in this country, are being played, like fools, by those
whose desires and interests are far apart from that which is
the nature of pro-humanism, cures for diseases, and the best
life for all sentient humans.

Their efforts to slow/hinder advances, to treat cures for dis-
eases as if they're subordinate to frozen cells, is pure revela-
tion of why their ancient mindsets are unworthy of the best
that humankind can be, at this time, in this life, on this earth.
No, the bible is *not* a worthy basis for decisions impacting
humans in the modern day. Yes, science and live sentient
beings and cells which offer the opportunity for cures for
disease are the moral paths to making this life be the best it
can be for all who have the destiny to have a chance at it.

- - - end excerpt - - -

- - -
Type 1 Diabetic Pro-Humanist
Responds to Bush Stem Cell Decision
(Top Posts - Social/Legal - 081001)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/social_legal/stem_cell_decision.htm

Follow-ups written last night and today ...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Follow-up 1 (11:49 PM CT, 8/9/01)

The decision by Bush may be adequately assessed
in one word ...

"COWARD"

To put it in perspective, let's say John F. Kennedy
had made a speech in which he stated that "... surely,
we must all understand, leaving the earth is a conten-
tious issue, what with the moral dilemma of risking
human life, and for what end? To compete with an
atheistic society which doesn't even consider god
to be real? Please, surely you jest. If god had meant
for us to leave earth, surely he would have given us
wings. Let us put forth a modicum of effort and try
to compete against the atheists, but by no means shall
we endeavor to get to the moon before those guys,
for to do so would be to sanctify their efforts to deny
that which is the blessing of god. Let us praise the
Pope, say our hail marys, and bow to the almighty
god we all know is the supreme and all-important
master of the universe ... amen ..."

- - -

By the way, curing human disease should be the #1
priority of these United States of America, by no god,
as no god is my witness. Amen.

The cowards and idiots running the country must be
slapped upside the head into recognizing that kissing
the butt of non-existent deities, as well as catering to
religious institutions which have brought devastation to
humankind, is nothing but revelation of the immorality
of their reason for being.

They are steeped in pretentiousness, sanctimoniousness,
immorality parading as morality, anti-humanism, and the
worst that humankind can be. To *pretend* that one is
pro-human as people are dying and suffering from diseases
is far apart from *being* pro-human and actively fighting
to cure diseases and raising the value of the human exper-
ience to a worthy and esteemed level of equanimity and
oneness with the best that humankind can be, on this earth,
at this time, in this life.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Follow-up 2 (12:21 AM CT, 8/10/01), responding to a
person strongly supporting *no* embryonic stem cell
research unless or until it is proven to his satisfaction
that other stem cells cannot be as useful as embryonic
stem cells ...

Did you masturbate tonight? Did you feel guilty about
killing millions of sperm that may have resulted in human
life? Probably not. Did you have sex with a babe tonight?
Whether or not she was fertilized, did you feel guilty
about the millions of sperm that died in your effort to
have sex? Probably not.

Why? Because life is *not* and *never has been* some-
thing identifiable at a cellular level, not in the bible, not
by any religious follower-on, not by any pope with any
semblance of intelligence regarding the nature of being,
no, simply put, life is that which results after that which
is a natural and prohibitive block against it, with 80 per-
cent of conceptions ending in natural termination through
no intervention by humans and with close to 100 percent
of eggs and sperm ending in termination by virtue of that
which is the natural state of being ...

My daughter, survivor of an identical twin conception,
her sister, named Amanda, destined by nature, not to be
born, dead in her mother's womb, through no act, no god,
no nothing but that which is the nature of that which we
call life ...

Had she been born, she would have been nurtured, cared
for, loved, as is my daughter, and had she come down
with cancer, liver disease, heart disease, diabetes, spinal
chord injury, or any other of the innumerable diseases that
may be cured by virtue of embryonic stem cell research ...
I assure you, every last breath I have to offer would have
been spent endeavoring to cure her, to save her, from that
which would have been her natural fate ...

Please do consider that which is life, that which is sentience,
that which is *us*, every live/sentient feeling and caring hu-
man being on earth, and if you wish to sanctify/honor/pro-
tect/value human life, *start* with those that are the surviv-
ors, the living, the sentient and caring and real life beings
that share this earth with you and yours, and only then ...

After doing your best to make this life, this common exper-
ience, the best that it can be for all of those humans who
have made it to this state of being ...

Only then, might you have the moral right to venture into
the cellular world of pre-life and endeavor to protect the
potentiality of life.

Please, after endeavoring to save and protect and nurture
sentient life, do get back to me on efforts to protect life
potentiality, won't you?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Follow-up 3 (12:42 AM CT, 8/10/01), responding to a
person who saw Montel Williams on Larry King after the
president's speech and who expressed strong support for
Montel's position supporting stem cell research ...

To protect/promote/sanctify/bless human life ...

*START* with the living sentient beings that exist ...

Do everything in your power for those who have made
it to this state of being we call life ...

Then, and only then, after doing everything humanly
possible for those who are living ...

May one assert/promote a value which delves into the
cellular world of pre-life ...

Simply put, LIFE is for the living, and until/unless one
has done everything humanly possible for the living ...

One has no moral, logical, reasonable, or justifiable case
to present in endeavoring to promote the pre-living, the
cells with life potentiality ...

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Follow-up 4 (1:36 AM CT, 8/10/01), responding to a
poster telling me to "have some patience" ...

As live sentient human beings die and suffer ...

No. I refuse patience. I refuse waiting. I reject
kissing the butt of conservatives bowing to the
gods of non-existence and the gods of religious
pretentiousness and the gods of conservative
screw the living daylights out of the dumb-fuck
Americans who are so-very-easy to manipulate
and back into corners ... after all, they have all
been brainwashed since birth, so how hard can
it be?

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Follow-up 6 (2:39 AM CT, 8/10/01)

OK, Let's say ...

... a live and sentient human being is worthy
of being nurtured and given every opportunity
possible to be all they can be, in this life, on
this earth, at this time ...

What then?

Well, one might consider allowing the 100,000
embryos stored in freezers to be used to develop
cures for those live and sentient human beings
who beat the odds, who survived, who made it
to birth, to sentience ...

To be treated with admiration and respect for that
which is the nature of human existence.

But, what have the anti-sentience crowd to offer?
Preserve frozen cells, and damn those live and sen-
tient beings to that which is left-over, that which is
the least effort possible that conservatives can get
away with ...

Yes, with a woman's monthly cycle, there exists
the potential for fertilization ...

Yes, if a woman has sex with a man, she may
conceive, but by the way in which nature has
determined that conceptions proceed ...

There is less than a 1-in-5 chance that a concep-
tion will end in a birth ...

And the 100,000 embryos sit in freezers, restricted
from advancing the cause of cures/perpetuation of
life for those live and sentient beings who have made
it to the stage by which we endorse the value of that
which is worthy of recognition as human life ...

And the conservatives sanctify the frozen cells and
damn the living and sentient beings who may be aided
by stem cell research to the lowest effort possible
without banning, totally, the effort to use embryonic
stem cells ...

All I can say, and to sum up, YOU ARE ALIVE,
YOU are a fertilized cell that has SURVIVED, that
has been nurtured and has developed into a live and
sentient human being, YOU are LIFE defined, and
to deny the value of your life, your sentience, your
right to be all you can be, is but to devalue the po-
tentiality of life for ALL of the 100,000 frozen em-
bryos which conservatives seek to sanctify/bless
as if the cells were anything other than sperms and
eggs which resulted in the potentiality for life.

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Stem Cell References (from previous posts)

Israeli Teams Grows Heart Cells
and Insulin Producing Cells From Human
Embryonic Stem Cells (080101)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/stem_cell_research2.htm
"... researchers ... have for the first time suc-
ceeded in growing the precursors of heart
cells from human embryonic stem cells ...
In a second study, ... researchers ...demon-
strated that human embryonic stem cells can
produce insulin, a result that could signal an
important step toward a cure for type 1 dia-
betes. ..."

- - -

Stem Cell Research - Comprehensive
Report (073101)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/science/stem_cell_research.htm
"Stem Cells: Scientific Progress and Future
Research Directions From the National Insti-
tutes of Health ... Stem Cell Debate - Can
Information Change Opinions? ... Type 1 Dia-
betes - The Risks ... NIH Report - Chapter 7
(Stem Cells and Diabetes) ... Stem Cells - Basic
Information (NIH Report - Executive Summary) ...
Christopher Reeve on politics and stem cell re-
search ... Human Choices Regarding Concep-
tion Compared to Acts of Nature (or god, if one
prefers) ... ..."

- - -

Stem Cell Bill to Wait a Year (102400)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/social_legal/stem_cell_bill_wait.htm
"Dead cells tell no tales - the cowardice of the
buffoons in congress, led by the religious right,
delay federal support for desperately needed
cures for juvenile-onset diabetes, Parkinson's,
Alzheimer's and other diseases for yet another
year. Cells saved by this decision? None. Lives
lost and damaged by this decision of religiously
motivated stupidity? _____________? ..."

- - - end excerpts - - -

> [...]
>
> [you didn't comment on the 'evolution' part of
> the post, which is repeated in the next reply]

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 13, 2009, 9:51:51 AM3/13/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote ...

> [...]

> [you didn't comment on the 'evolution' part of
> the post, which is repeated in the next reply]

There is voluminous evidence of evo-
lution.

Excerpt:

Human evolution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_evolution

"human evolution"
http://tinyurl.com/humanevolutionPHF

- - -

¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤ - ¤

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 13, 2009, 5:17:19 PM3/13/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

>> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

<snip>

>> It remains my personal choice to cross only the bridges I reach.
>
>>> Do you support embryonic stem cell research?
>
>> Am not against researchers using current existing embryonic stem cell
>> lines for future research projects.
>
>That's a line Bush used in 2001
>when he cut off federal money for
>all non-2001 embryonic stem cell
>lines. Now, in 2009, innumerable
>lines exist which, until the Obama
>decision, were unable to be used
>with federal funding.
>
>So, are you saying the deficient
>lines from 2001 should be the end
>of federal involvement -or- are you
>saying whatever lines exist 'now'
>should be the end of federal involve-
>ment, regardless of how much that
>hinders research into trying to find
>cures for diseases?

It should be absolutely unlawful to kill unborn children.

Folks who murder an unborn child should be charged and prosecuted just
as if they had murdered an infant.

>> Am against the sacrificing of unborn living children for the
>> generation of new embryonic stem cell lines.
>
>See below for details on the immor-
>ality of your stance.

See above for the GOD-righteousness of the position that murdering
unborn children is simply murder. See below for the rationale.

"Do not commit murder." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"Do not keep children from Me for My kingdom belongs to such as
these." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen.

"Anyone who harms an unborn child is to be punished." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"If men who are fighting hit a pregnant woman and she gives birth
prematurely but there is no serious injury, the offender must be fined
whatever the woman's husband demands and the court allows. But if
there is serious injury, you are to take life for life, eye for eye,
tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound
for wound, bruise for bruise." (Exodus 21:22-25)

Amen.

Therefore, those who accidently kill an unborn child are guilty of
manslaughter and those who intentionally kill an unborn child are
guilty of murder. The latter should be a capital offense for those of
us who desire justice.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://HeartMDPhD.com

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 13, 2009, 11:31:01 PM3/13/09

Reference the following facts discussed at a biology
website back in 2001:

Important Stages in Human Embryo Development

* There are about 300 million spermatozoa in a single
ejaculation.

* Conception, the penetration of the egg by a sperm is
followed 22 hours later by syngamy, the alignment of
paternal and maternal chromosomes to form the new
genotype.

* At 2-3 days, or the 8-cell stage, probably every cell is
totipotent.

* 45-70% of "preembryos" do not successfully implant.

* Can predict identical twinning at day 7, and by day 10
they are forming individual embryos.

* Up to 14 days the embryo may develop into a cancerous
tumour (hydatidiform mole), or two embryos may recombine
to form one individual.

* At 14 days implantation is complete.

* After 14 days the primitive streak starts to form,one per
individual

* At 8 weeks the first neural cells start to be differentiating,
and the name changes to fetus.

* By 12 weeks, about half of the embryos that implanted
may have spontaneously aborted (about 80% since concep-
tion).

* By 12-16 weeks the fetus has taken on a distinctively
'human' form, and may feel pain or respond to stimulation
(not necessarily the same thing, as brain dead people also
have some responses from the spinal cord).

* At 17-20 weeks quickening occurs.

* By 22-24 weeks viability is reached, in some cases, if
in good hospital.

* At birth severely handicapped newborns may be left to
die if the parents do not want extraordinary treatment to
proceed.

- - -

Excerpts from "The Intimate Universe, The Human Body,
The Incredible Journey From Birth to Death", a book
written by Anthony Smith

Page 17: "In a five-week human foetus evidence for
this ancient story is clearly visible. Near the head there
are six cartilages on either side, neatly and symmetrically
arranged like the gill supports of a fish. Beside them
are blood vessels and muscles, lined up as though
destined to join the gill system. When the foetus
reaches 20 weeks this earlier layout has been totally
transformed. All six cartilages have acquired new roles. ...

As biologists like to say, 'ontogeny recapitulates
phylogeny'. This means that the development of an
individual reflects its evolutionary past to some degree.
A very early human embryo is not identical to a fish or
a reptile embryo, but there is a degree of resemblance.
Only as the genetic program runs on does each species
begin to develop the characteristics that make it unique."

Page 26: "Each new human life starts as a single egg,
viable for 8-24 hours. Having been formed before its
mother's birth, it waits - for 20, 30, 40 or more years
before being prepared for fertilisation."

Page 35: "A large proportion of fertilised eggs fail to
implant, and are lost with the menstrual flow without
anyone realising that a conception took place."

Page 36: "Even for embryos that successfully implant,
early pregnancy is a precarious process. Up to one in
five pregnancies fail before eight weeks, usually because
something has gone wrong and the new life is no longer
viable. ..."

Page 40: "What is certain is that many more twins are
conceived than are actually born - the so-called 'vanishing
twin' syndrome. ... 12-15% of all human beings alive start
out with a twin, and for every set of twins born another
10-12 twin conceptions end as singletons. To put these
figures into perspective, only about one fertilized egg in
four results in a live birth."

Page 44: "Not until about week 18 will she (the mother)
begin to feel fluttering movements inside. This event was
known as the quickening, and until the modern era was
considered to be the beginning of life."

Page 47: "Week 22 - there is a small possibility that the
baby might live if born prematurely, but most die because
their lungs are too immature. ... Week 24 - half of babies
born now will survive given sophisticated care, but many
of these develop problems. ... Week 25 - 80% of prema-
tures survive given the right care."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2009, 1:50:18 AM3/14/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> Reference the following facts discussed at a biology
> website back in 2001:
>
> Important Stages in Human Embryo Development
>
> * There are about 300 million spermatozoa in a single
> ejaculation.
>
> * Conception, the penetration of the egg by a sperm is
> followed 22 hours later by syngamy, the alignment of
> paternal and maternal chromosomes to form the new
> genotype.
>
> * At 2-3 days, or the 8-cell stage, probably every cell is
> totipotent.
>
> * 45-70% of "preembryos" do not successfully implant.

Because nothing happens by chance since everything the world would
credit to chance happens by GOD (Proverbs 16:33), we definitely owe
our existence to GOD based on the simple fact that GOD allowed us to
successfully implant or we would not be here having this written
discourse.

[...]

Earle Jones

Mar 14, 2009, 7:47:28 PM3/14/09
In article <49bb259d$0$28494$7836...@newsrazor.net>,
"Pro-Humanist FREELOVER" <prohu...@ghg.net> wrote:

> Reference the following facts discussed at a biology
> website back in 2001:
>
> Important Stages in Human Embryo Development
>
> * There are about 300 million spermatozoa in a single

> ejaculation....

*
Do you know why men produce 300 million sperm cells while women produce
only one egg cell?

Because men don't stop and ask for directions!

earle
*

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 15, 2009, 1:29:48 PM3/15/09

- - -
Stem Cells: 10 Diseases They May-or May Not-Cure

Embryonic stem cell research is poised to expand.
Could an array of treatments or cures come next?

By Lindsay Lyon

Posted March 13, 2009
http://health.usnews.com/articles/health/diabetes/2009/03/13/stem-cells-10-diseases-they-may--or-may-not--cure.html
- - -

Excerpts:

With President Obama's recent lifting of the ban
on federal funding for embryonic stem cell research,
scientists now have new prospects for developing
medical treatments. Excitement over the embryonic
cells comes from their remarkable ability, as bio-
logical blank slates, to become virtually any of
the body's cell types.

Many observers believe the president's move will
accelerate the hunt for cures for some of our most
vexing diseases.

1. Spinal cord injury. In January, the Food and Drug
Administration OK'd its first-ever human study of
a medical treatment derived from human embryonic
stem cells. The objective: help people with acute
spinal cord injuries. While expected to assess
only the safety of the treatment, the study also
might show if the paralyzed volunteers can regain
some feeling in and control over their lower ex-
tremities.

2. Diabetes. For the many Americans with type 1 dia-
betes, whose insulin-making pancreatic cells have
been killed off by their immune system, stem cells
may be the answer. Last year, scientists reported
that they had coaxed human embryonic stem cells
into becoming insulin-producing, blood sugar-regu-
lating cells in diabetic mice. The aim: to someday
do the same for people.

3. Heart disease. It's the leading cause of death in
the United States, and stem cells may provide some
relief. Research is underway to see if injecting
the cells into the heart could help regenerate
heart muscle damaged by, for example, a heart
attack. Again, researchers have reported success
in rodents.

4. Parkinson's disease. Stem cells may also help those
who suffer from Parkinson's, a neurodegenerative
disorder that can cause tremors, stiffness, and
other movement and speech problems. Studies show
that embryonic stem cells can give rise to the
dopamine-making neurons that Parkinson's patients
lack. When transplanted into rodents with a Park-
inson's-like disorder, those replacement brain
cells improved the animals' motor function.

5. Alzheimer's disease. Likewise, embryonic stem
cells may come in handy against Alzheimer's
disease, a progressive and deadly disorder that
degrades and kills brain cells, leading to memory
loss, cognitive decline, and behavioral problems.
Stem cells may give rise to new treatments or even,
some say, a cure; other experts have expressed
skepticism.

6. Lou Gehrig's disease. There's hope that stem cells
could help those with Lou Gehrig's disease, also
known as amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, or ALS.
The crippling disease comes with a grim prognosis:
Many die within three to five years of diagnosis,
as their bodies progressively damage muscle-con-
trolling motor neurons in the brain and spinal
cord. Scientists are exploring ways to coax stem
cells into becoming motor neurons that could be
transplanted into ALS patients, restoring their
ability to move.

7. Lung diseases. From human embryonic stem cells,
researchers in Texas have created transplantable
sources of lung cells in the lab. Those lung cells
could potentially be used to repair damage brought
on by a variety of pulmonary conditions or by lung
trauma resulting from a car accident, bullet wound,
or sports injury. Unpublished studies using such
cells have shown promise for tissue repair in mice
with acute lung injury, the group reports.

8. Arthritis. Also called degenerative joint disease,
osteoarthritis -the most common form of arthritis-
results when protective cartilage in joints wastes
away. Once it's gone, it's gone for good. Stem cells
could change that. Scientists are examining how best
to use them to rebuild lost cartilage and repair
shot joints.

9. Sickle cell anemia. Stem cell researchers are
exploring ways to correct numerous blood disorders,
including sickle cell anemia. Mice have been cured
of the sometimes-deadly condition after receiving
transfusions of stem cells made from their own
skin cells.

10. Organ failure. What better way to ease the short-
age of organs for transplantation than to grow new
ones? That's what some scientists think, and with
stem cells, that vision may become more than a pipe
dream. Last year, researchers grew a beating rat
heart in the lab with the help of heart cells from
newborn rats, preliminary proof of the concept.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2009, 5:43:26 PM3/15/09
Earle Jones wrote:

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
>
> > Reference the following facts discussed at a biology
> > website back in 2001:
> >
> > Important Stages in Human Embryo Development
> >
> > * There are about 300 million spermatozoa in a single
> > ejaculation....
>
> *
> Do you know why men produce 300 million sperm cells while women produce
> only one egg cell?
>
> Because men don't stop and ask for directions!

Incorrect.

Roughly half the spermatozoa in semen are "female" carrying X
chromosomes.

Moreover, the "male" spermatozoa carrying Y chromosomes are more adept
at reaching and fertilizing the oocyte before their "female"
competitors because they are weighed down by considerably less genetic
material.

Why are there not consequently many more male infants and genetically
defective infants arising from fertilization events by lighter
spermatozoa that carry abnormally less genetic material as would be
predicted by the posited random natural selection process favored by
evolutionists?

Because nothing is random since everything that folks would credit to
chance happens by GOD:

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

This allows us to explain why the world has not been overrun by
creatures that were mean, brutal, and ruthless like dinosaurs as the
hypothesis of evolution would have predicted based on its principle of
"survival of the fittest."

The reason is simple:

"GOD did not allow it."

Most assuredly, without doubt, I know and understand GOD to be kind,
just, and right(Jeremiah 9:24).

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

" ... blessed is the man who trusts in the LORD, whose confidence is
in Him." (Jeremiah 17:7)

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

http://WDJW.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 16, 2009, 12:29:15 PM3/16/09

- - -
What are embryonic stem cells?
http://stemcells.nih.gov/info/basics/basics3.asp
- - -

Excerpt:

If scientists can reliably direct the differentiation
of embryonic stem cells into specific cell types,
they may be able to use the resulting, differenti-
ated cells to treat certain diseases at some point
in the future.

Diseases that might be treated by transplanting
cells generated from human embryonic stem cells
include Parkinson's disease, diabetes, traumatic
spinal cord injury, Purkinje cell degeneration,
Duchenne's muscular dystrophy, heart disease,
and vision and hearing loss.

- - - end excerpt - - -

Earle Jones

Mar 18, 2009, 12:00:32 AM3/18/09
In article
<4d4a2b23-4c08-4398...@w34g2000yqm.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> Earle Jones wrote:
> > Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> >
> > > Reference the following facts discussed at a biology
> > > website back in 2001:
> > >
> > > Important Stages in Human Embryo Development
> > >
> > > * There are about 300 million spermatozoa in a single
> > > ejaculation....
> >
> > *
> > Do you know why men produce 300 million sperm cells while women produce
> > only one egg cell?
> >
> > Because men don't stop and ask for directions!
>
> Incorrect.
>
> Roughly half the spermatozoa in semen are "female" carrying X

> chromosomes....

*
You ignorant PhD/MD asshole!

Don't you know a joke when you see one?

earle
*

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2009, 5:37:12 AM3/18/09
Earle Jones wrote:

> > Earle Jones wrote:

> > > *
> > > Do you know why men produce 300 million sperm cells while women produce
> > > only one egg cell?
> > >
> > > Because men don't stop and ask for directions!
> >
> > Incorrect.
> >
> > Roughly half the spermatozoa in semen are "female" carrying X
> > chromosomes....
>
> *
> You ignorant PhD/MD asshole!

Name-calling simply shows that you are among those whose souls are
perishing.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly affirm that you can not publicly say "Jesus is
LORD."

May GOD soften your heart, Earle, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 18, 2009, 1:57:05 PM3/18/09

- - -
March 18, 2009
Use excess embryos for stem-cell research
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20090318/OPINION04/903180337/1038/Opinion
- - -

Complete article:

As a parent of a son who has lived with
Type I diabetes for more than 11 years,
I applaud President Barack Obama's
decision to restore federal funding for
embryonic stem-cell research.

Hundreds of thousands of these embryos
(more than enough to meet current research
demands) are currently frozen in fertility
clinics. These are excess embryos that
will never become human life. In in-vitro
fertilization, couples freeze multiple em-
bryos because most of those implanted
do not develop into human beings. Extra
embryos never get implanted and are fro-
zen for years; then, when no longer needed,
they are destroyed.

We permit and support in-vitro fertilization
because most of us believe frozen embryos
are not yet persons. At that point, frozen
embryos are microscopic bundles of undif-
ferentiated cells that have the potential to
develop and become persons if successfully
implanted in the womb.

We should allow couples who have completed
the in-vitro fertilization process to donate excess
embryos for use in scientific research that may
improve the quality of life and lengthen the lives
of those who are already persons.

- Quent Boyken, West Des Moines

- - - end of article - - -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 4:24:49 AM3/20/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:
> - - -
> March 18, 2009
> Use excess embryos for stem-cell research
> http://www.desmoinesregister.com/article/20090318/OPINION04/903180337/1038/Opinion
> - - -
>
> Complete article:
>
> As a parent of a son who has lived with
> Type I diabetes for more than 11 years,
> I applaud President Barack Obama's
> decision to restore federal funding for
> embryonic stem-cell research.
>
> Hundreds of thousands of these embryos
> (more than enough to meet current research
> demands) are currently frozen in fertility
> clinics. These are excess embryos that
> will never become human life.

Incorrect.

They each are already a yet-to-be-born human life.

Moreover, type-2 diabetes remains a much bigger problem than type-1
diabetes accounting for the vast majority of case of diabetes
mellitus.

No real physician believes that type-2 diabetes will ever be cured by
tranplanting embyonic stem cells.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist
http://WDJW.net

Andrew Z. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 7:56:28 AM3/20/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
> No real physician believes that type-2 diabetes will ever be cured by
> tranplanting embyonic stem cells.

So, you believe it then.

Mar 20, 2009, 9:42:16 AM3/20/09
Please provide PROOF that "jesus" existed.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 11:11:01 AM3/20/09
t wrote:

>Please provide PROOF that "jesus" existed.

The following proof is from LORD Almighty GOD:

If Jesus Christ were a myth as Santa Claus is a myth, both Cary
Kittrell and Don Kirkman would be able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
as all cognitively intact humans are able to publicly say "Santa Claus
lives at the North Pole."

In fact, both Cary Kittrell and Don Kirkman have unwittingly
demonstrated that they are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as
have other non-christians:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Therefore, Jesus Christ is not a myth.

Truth is simple and irrefutable :-)

May GOD soften your heart, t, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mar 20, 2009, 11:13:59 AM3/20/09
Proof, you brainwashed boob, REAL PROOF! Something that can convince a
rational person. Not more babbling.
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 1:21:36 PM3/20/09
"t" wrote:
>>t wrote:
>>
>>>Please provide PROOF that "jesus" existed.
>>
>> The following proof is from LORD Almighty GOD:
>>
>> If Jesus Christ were a myth as Santa Claus is a myth, both Cary
>> Kittrell and Don Kirkman would be able to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>> as all cognitively intact humans are able to publicly say "Santa Claus
>> lives at the North Pole."
>>
>> In fact, both Cary Kittrell and Don Kirkman have unwittingly
>> demonstrated that they are unable to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" as
>> have other non-christians:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>>
>> Therefore, Jesus Christ is not a myth.
>>
>> Truth is simple and irrefutable :-)
>>
>> May GOD soften your heart, t, so that you would come to trust the
>> truth, Who is Jesus:
>>
>> http://T3WiJ.com
>>
>> Amen.

>Proof, you brainwashed boob, REAL PROOF! Something that can convince a

>rational person. Not more babbling.

The name-calling from you suggests that you are not a rational person.
This diagnosis is supported auditory hallucination of babbling that
you are reporting that you are experiencing in this text-based medium
known as Usenet where though much is typed and electronically posted,
no babbling occurs.

Bottom line:

You continue to suffer from the delusion that Jesus Christ is a myth
and this has caused you to be irrational.

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
http://WDJW.net

Mar 20, 2009, 12:57:16 PM3/20/09
Poor thing, needs a daddy ( god) to protect you.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 20, 2009, 1:34:36 PM3/20/09

- - -
Embryonic Stem Cell Research :
A Field With Tremendous Promise
http://advocacy.jdrf.org/files/General_Files/National_News_2009/Mar___Apr/030909_SC_3_embryonic.pdf

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 1:37:20 PM3/20/09
> Poor thing, needs a daddy ( god) to protect you.

Non-christians, like you, who suffer from the delusion that Jesus
Christ is a myth typically also suffer from the delusion that they are
gods (i.e. that they have no needs).

May GOD soften your heart, t, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://WDJW.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 20, 2009, 1:48:37 PM3/20/09

Mar 20, 2009, 1:53:51 PM3/20/09

So, Andrew, it looks like you cannot provide any proof at all. Thanks for
clearing that up. I hope that you are not really a doctor. But if you are,
you can always say your failures, where people die from heart problems, was
the"lords will" and then it is not your fault. Nice scam you have going
there.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 6:56:06 PM3/20/09
"t" wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b899ce5cc1a77d9d?

> So, Andrew, it looks like you cannot provide any proof at all.

It is GOD, Who has provided the proof.

It is GOD, Who is keeping you from being able to publicly say "Jesus
is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

Amen.

The Holy Spirit is GOD !

>Thanks for clearing that up.

Laus Deo :-)

http://HeartMDPhD.com/LausDeo

>I hope that you are not really a doctor.

Such are the unfounded hopes of those who suffer from the delusion
that Jesus is a myth so that the HeartMDPhD.com web site would be
fictional:

http://HeartMDPhD.com

> But if you are, you can always say your failures, where people die from heart problems, was
> the"lords will" and then it is not your fault.

Instead, it remains my personal choice to continue to receive the
guidance of the Holy Spirit in everything I say, do, and write.

Am enjoying the countless numbers of healing miracles that GOD has
allowed me to witness and continues to allow me to witness.

> Nice scam you have going there.

Helping folks become healthier (hungrier) is not a scam:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, t, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://EmoryCardiology.com

Mar 20, 2009, 6:10:40 PM3/20/09
You really should get some professional help.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2009, 7:12:05 PM3/20/09
>You really should get some professional help.

You are projecting your need for GOD's help.

There is no greater professional than GOD :-)

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling

you to unwittingly update folks on your still being unable to publicly
say "Jesus is LORD."

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul.

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certifed Cardiologist
http://WDJW.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 21, 2009, 12:34:03 PM3/21/09

- - -

Birthed Human Life

God -- Kills all of it, sooner or later, via a variety
of mechanisms, per humans who believe in one
or many of the vast array of Gods concocted by
humans. Some believers leave God out of it, and
perceive nature or humans as the cause of death.

Nature -- Kills all of it, sooner or later, via a variety
of mechanisms. Humans have, thanks to science,
figured out ways of delaying its onset in many
cases. Humans are still endeavoring to figure out
how to delay its onset in far greater numbers,
thanks to the efforts of scientists working in a
wide array of fields, embryonic stem cell re-
search being one of the critical ones, despite
suffering from the Bush ban on federal funding
of research on stem lines created after August
of 2001 (a ban lifted, recently, by President
Obama).

- - -

Embryos

God -- Kills about 80% of them, sooner or later,
prior to live birth, via a variety of mechanisms,
per humans who believe in one or many of the
vast array of Gods concocted by humans. Some
believers leave God out of it, and perceive nature
or humans as the sole cause of embryos not mak-
ing it to live birth.

Embryonic stem cell research, some of the believ-
ers are for it, some of the believers are actively
opposed to it. Most disbelievers/doubters/dis-
tanced from religion/secularists/freethinkers/sci-
entists/suffering from disease -or- suffering from
spinal chord injury and friends and family mem-
bers of those suffering from disease or suffering
from spinal chord injury support embryonic stem
cell research.

Nature -- Kills about 80% of them, sooner or later,
prior to live birth, via a variety of mechanisms.
Abortions, legal in most countries, not sure what
percentage of embryos are implanted and legally
aborted, but I'm sure that anti-abortionists will be
more than happy to share that with us, even though
they'll be reluctant to concede that number pales
in comparison to the number of embryos aborted
by their God (for those who believe in a God and
who choose to attribute that to God).

Embryonic stem cell research, some of the believers
are for it, some of the believers are actively opposed
to it. Most disbelievers/doubters/distanced from reli-
gion/secularists/freethinkers/scientists/suffering from
disease -or- suffering from spinal chord injury and
friends and family members of those suffering from
disease or suffering from spinal chord injury support
embryonic stem cell research.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2009, 1:31:18 PM3/22/09
Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote:

> Birthed Human Life
>
> God -- Kills all of it, sooner or later ...

Incorrect.

Death entered into this world by way of man (Adam and Eve) via sin.

"The wages of sin is death." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

"Cursed is the ground because of you;
through painful toil you will eat of it
all the days of your life.

It will produce thorns and thistles for you,
and you will eat the plants of the field.

By the sweat of your brow
you will eat your food
until you return to the ground,
since from it you were taken;
for dust you are
and to dust you will return." -- GOD to man (Genesis 3:17-19)

Amen.

Behold the curse:

http://SecondLaw.com

The sting of death is sin.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Pro-Humanist, so that you would come to

trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Don Kirkman

Mar 22, 2009, 5:33:13 PM3/22/09
<3b50ca39-75c1-48d6...@h28g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>:

>Death entered into this world by way of man (Adam and Eve) via sin.

Well, that certainly explains the T Rex that ran me off the road this
morning, doesn't it? Ooops--almost got hit by a pterodactyl that
comes through my garden every now and again.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2009, 2:43:26 AM3/23/09
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > Death entered into this world by way of man (Adam and Eve) via sin.
>
> Well, that certainly explains the T Rex that ran me off the road this
> morning, doesn't it?

Your written sarcasm betrays the despair in your heart.

Thus, we know our prayers for your perishing soul is being answered.

May GOD continue to soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus, thereby becoming a new creature in
Christ:

Don Kirkman

Mar 23, 2009, 2:04:15 PM3/23/09
<ea70c707-7201-4197...@p20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > Death entered into this world by way of man (Adam and Eve) via sin.

>> Well, that certainly explains the T Rex that ran me off the road this
>> morning, doesn't it?

>Your written sarcasm betrays the despair in your heart.

No despair, but much amusement in seeing you claim that death entered
the world only with the appearance of humankind. That leaves a few
million years worth of fossils unexplained.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 23, 2009, 2:45:18 PM3/23/09

Someone wrote ...

> Pro-Humanist FREELOVER wrote some pertinent
> information on birthed human life and embryos,
> someone choosing to respond to the first 5 words
> of that post, ignoring the rest. The first 2 sentences
> of that post, along with one comment from someone,
> is listed below ...

>> Birthed Human Life
>>

>> God -- Kills all of it, sooner or later, via a variety
>> of mechanisms, per humans who believe in one
>> or many of the vast array of Gods concocted by
>> humans. Some believers leave God out of it, and
>> perceive nature or humans as the cause of death.
>>

>> [...]

> [...] "The wages of sin is death." [...]

Interesting angle from a religious type
who wants us to believe that religion
is "the way". It's not, it's ancient anti-
humanism, wrapped in the blood of its
victims, still surviving to this day based
on the simple formula of guilt-trip, threat,
deceit, and seduction, oft-times paired
with promotion of violence, oft-times
inflicted on very young children.

Absolute power leads to absolute cor-
ruption. The God tool is a corrupting
influence on humankind. Study history,
and what you find may shock you.

Christian Church History (022001)
http://fire.prohosting.com/prohuman/history/christian_church_history.htm
"... I do think the Roman Catholic religion
is a disease of the mind which has a par-
ticular epidemiology similar to that of a
virus... -Richard Dawkins ..."

As for embryonic stem cell research:

- - -
March 21, 2009

California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM)
Moves Ahead with Embryonic Stem Cell Research
http://www.kcbs.com/CIRM-Moves-Ahead-with-Embryonic-Stem-Cell-Research/4060935
- - -

Excerpt:

Officials with California's stem cell agency are
cheering President Obama's recent easing of
federal restrictions on embryonic stem cell
research and are now seeking the state's best
scientific minds to develop some very specific
therapies for some very specific diseases.

Dr. Marie Csete, Chief Scientific Officer at the
California Institute of Regenerative Medicine
(CIRM), says several teams are already forming.
"We're seeing teams form around Type 1 Diabetes,
teams are forming to attack the degenerative diseases
of the eye that are so common in old people, acute
liver diseases, heart disease [and more.]"

Audio: KCBS' Jeff Bell reports
http://podcast.kcbs.com/kcbs/1647214.mp3

If approved, she says that each of the teams will
receive grants up to $20 million each-which is
proving to be quite an incentive. But in addition to
their work, Csete says the teams will all have a dead-
line to meet.

"We challenge them to develop therapies that would
be mature enough to go to the clinic within four years,"
said Dr. Marie Csete ...

- - - end excerpt - - -

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2009, 4:52:05 AM3/24/09
Don Kirkman wrote:
> It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
> article
> <ea70c707-7201-4197...@p20g2000yqi.googlegroups.com>:
>
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Well, that certainly explains the T Rex that ran me off the road this
> >> morning, doesn't it?
>
> >Your written sarcasm betrays the despair in your heart.
>
> No despair, but much amusement in seeing you claim that death entered
> the world only with the appearance of humankind.

Incorrect.

Sin entered into this world **before** either Adam and Eve became
human.

Truth is simple.

May GOD soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

Don Kirkman

Mar 24, 2009, 2:23:34 PM3/24/09
<14abb2f0-1512-4447...@y9g2000yqg.googlegroups.com>:

>Don Kirkman wrote:

>> No despair, but much amusement in seeing you claim that death entered
>> the world only with the appearance of humankind.

>Incorrect.

>Sin entered into this world **before** either Adam and Eve became
>human.

So you lied when you wrote "Death entered into this world by way of
man (Adam and Eve) via sin." Bad, bad Chung.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2009, 5:10:48 PM3/24/09
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f40c9f0030083493?

>>Sin entered into this world **before** either Adam and Eve became
>>human.
>
>So you lied when you wrote "Death entered into this world by way of
>man (Adam and Eve) via sin."

It remains my personal choice to continue writing truthfully although
the same could not be truthfully written about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f93cbbc1af8d1661?

Man (Adam and Eve) was originally immortal (i.e. not human). After
eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and
evil, man became mortal and thusly human.

Truth is simple :-)

May GOD soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Am looking forward to that day when you can choose to be more
truthful, Don, starting with publicly saying the most truthful
sentence, which is "Jesus is LORD."

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Human Geneticist and Molecular Biologist

http://EmoryCardiology.com

Don Kirkman

Mar 24, 2009, 7:15:12 PM3/24/09
article <j8iis4paotdfs9qo1...@4ax.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f40c9f0030083493?

>>>Sin entered into this world **before** either Adam and Eve became
>>>human.

>>So you lied when you wrote "Death entered into this world by way of
>>man (Adam and Eve) via sin."

>Man (Adam and Eve) was originally immortal (i.e. not human). After

>eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and
>evil, man became mortal and thusly human.

>Truth is simple :-)

But what you wrote is not the truth, as you've already been told in
these threads. The forbidden fruit brought knowledge, not mortality.
There is no indication that man was ever not-mortal, but his life was
to become onerous as a consequence of eating the fruit.

And before man was human I suppose he was Sinanthropus pekinensis or
Australopithecus or Neanderthal or one of their relatives.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Pro-Humanist FREELOVER

Mar 24, 2009, 9:14:58 PM3/24/09

- - -
Researchers Cheer Obama's Vote for Stem-Cell Science
By Alice Park Monday, Mar. 09, 2009
http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1883861,00.html
- - -

Excerpts:

Photo : President Barack Obama is surrounded by
stem-cell-research supporters, members of Congress
and members of his cabinet while signing an Execu-
tive Order reversing the government's ban on funding
stem-cell research, during a ceremony in the East
Room of the White House on March 9, 2009
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2009/0903/obama_stem_0309.jpg

"All right, there we go." With those words and a
swish of his pen, President Barack Obama reversed
one of the most controversial Executive Orders in
recent history.

In front of the country's leading scientific minds,
including Dr. Francis Collins, who helped map the
human genome, and Dr. Harold Varmus, former
head of the National Institutes of Health (NIH)
and a science adviser to the Administration, Obama
fulfilled a campaign promise to lift the ban on fed-
eral funding of embryonic-stem-cell research put
in place by then President George W. Bush in 2001.

Obama's new Executive Order allows scientists to
apply for government grants to study the versatile
cells.

The sigh of relief in labs across the country was
almost audible. In Boston, Douglas Melton, co-dir-
ector of the Harvard Stem Cell Institute, [and the
father of son and a daughter who have type 1 dia-
betes] gathered his entire staff to listen to Obama's
announcement and served cake in celebration.

James Thomson, the University of Wisconsin sci-
entist responsible for isolating the first human em-
bryonic stem cells in 1998, flew to Washington at
Obama's request to watch the signing in person.

The President's decision does much more than
expand funding for stem-cell research. It heralds
a shift in the government's view of science, ush-
ering in an era in which it promises to defend
science - and the pursuit of useful treatments -
against ideology. "It is about ensuring that sci-
entific data [are] never distorted or concealed
to serve a political agenda and that we make sci-
entific decisions based on facts, not ideology,"
Obama said in his opening statement.

... Obama said that moral values do not necessar-
ily preclude the study of embryonic stem cells,
particularly those obtained from the pool of
400,000 or so embryos currently stored in IVF
clinics around the U.S., most of which would
have been discarded. "I believe we have been
given the capacity and the will to pursue this
research - and the humanity and conscience to
do so responsibly," he said.

... "Looking back, I realize how restrained and
constrained we were by working in a silo imposed
on us by the previous Administration," says Melton.
"I am delighted because now we are free to interact
with all of our colleagues here at the university and
elsewhere in the world in an open manner. It's liber-
ating to hear that science, not political ideology, will
guide the Obama Administration in its decisions."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2009, 9:48:58 AM3/25/09
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>>>So you lied when you wrote "Death entered into this world by way of
>>>man (Adam and Eve) via sin."
>
>>Man (Adam and Eve) was originally immortal (i.e. not human). After
>>eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and
>>evil, man became mortal and thusly human.
>
>>Truth is simple :-)
>
> But what you wrote is not the truth ...

Jesus is the truth :-)

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- LORD Jesus Christ (John
14:6)

Amen.

What the Holy Spirit has guided me to write is truthful:

"For when you eat of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, you will
surely die." -- LORD Almighty GOD to Adam warning him about the mortal
consequences of eating the forbidden fruit.

Amen.

May GOD soften your heart, Don, so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew F. Chung Md/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 8:55:57 PM3/27/09

> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>>>Man (Adam and Eve) was originally immortal (i.e. not human). After
>>>eating the forbidden fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and
>>>evil, man became mortal and thusly human.
>>
>>>Truth is simple :-)
>>
>> But what you wrote is not the truth ...
>
> Jesus is the truth :-)

Ok, then explain this:
Andrew Chung:

Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

Has lost numerous NNTP accounts with supernews and others, has had many
Google accounts nuked, and his vanity domain heartmdphd.com is now
banned from setting up accounts. He is instead using multiple Google
sock accounts and email addresses in the format lo...@thetruth.com (#
being a number)

Is unemployed after being sacked with cause from his one and only job
after just over 80 days

Fled the state of Florida, and now claims to practice in Georgia despite
having no admission priveliges in the State's hospitals

Runs a phony foundation with a total declared income of circa $200, the
ownership and contact details of which are obfuscated on its website

Makes failed prophecies concerning earthquakes with areas and dates,
which don't happen (remember the bible quotes about false prophets)

Performed a public attempt at 'exorcising' a Malaysian sock on usenet,
then denied doing it. He has recently reversed position again and admits
to practicing exorcism by usenet, proving himself a liar in the process.

Promotes a dangerous diet, with a million dollar guarantee that he
demands thirty dollars to access details of. This despite being
unemployed. His soliciting and spamming for donations looks to be
similar to the Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud, where victims pay money
upfront in the hope of coming into riches but find they have merely
bought into a lie. Part of his advice is to pour nail polish remover onto
food.

Declares he has a cardiology practice despite posting night and day from
the same IP address (his home presumably) or a coffee shop internet cafe

Makes further false prophecies that we should now be all dying in a bird
flu pandemic. When these fail to happen, he does them all over again and
changes the dates. Nuclear war is another Chung spciality, which
naturally doesn't happen when he says it is going to.

Worships evil hatemonger Fred Phelps and will not denounce the acts of
Westboro's congregation. He even accuses someone with the name Phelps of
being Fred's son and refuses to accept he is completely wrong.

Uses the same patter as Pat Robertson, indicating his religious activity
is confined to watching cable TV. No evidence Chung has ever attended a
church.

Has a tendency to cyberstalk, particularly women. His wife fled some
time ago to another state, an act which Chung tries to pass off as "being
on vacation".

Frequently passes himself off as being qualified in areas such as
endocrinology, despite making incredibly fundamental blunders in his
'advice'. It is no wonder the Florida heart facility terminated him, and
has publicly denounced his version of events. Again archived on Google.

Don't forget the fake fast, where he didn't lose any weight, as well as
the infamous 666 stamping fiasco. His latest vile trick is spamming the
blogs of dying cancer patients and then crowing triumphantly when they
pass away.

Andrew F. Chung Md/PhD

Mar 27, 2009, 8:57:08 PM3/27/09

> - - -
> Researchers Cheer Obama's Vote for Stem-Cell Science
> By Alice Park Monday, Mar. 09, 2009
> http://www.time.com/time/health/article/0,8599,1883861,00.html
> - - -
>
> Excerpts:
>
> Photo : President Barack Obama is surrounded by
> stem-cell-research supporters, members of Congress
> and members of his cabinet

It doesn't matter. Chung is a racist (YES, funny!) phuck.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 28, 2009, 5:30:48 AM3/28/09
satan masquerading as a doctor via a sockpuppet despairingly posted:

> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> But what you wrote is not the truth ...
> >
> > Jesus is the truth :-)
>
> Ok, then explain this:
> Andrew Chung:
>
> Is a frequent and proven liar (evidence archived forever on Google)

It remains my choice to continue to write truthfully.

Understandably the same can not be truthfully written about you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5a539e60ee66c342?

<><

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus (T3WIJ):