Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: atheists are perplexed by their inability to publicly say "Jesus is LORD" <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 10:24:40 AM9/11/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e9c41de46e16e487?

"...no one can say, "Jesus is LORD," except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

Amen.

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 11:21:32 AM9/11/08

Allow me to ask you this, how could a person such as myself say
"Jesus is LORD" and be sincere and honest in this declaration when
they have not been convinced of it ? Would that not make me a liar
for saying such when I remain unconvinced ? Would God have me lie
to Him to satisfy His command ?

What kind of a God would ask such of his creations ?

Can you answer these questions ? Are you unable, or unwilling ?
Where would on go for guidance, if God are unable to
answer ? Perhaps reading chicken entrails will provide the answers ?

Rod

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 6:22:39 PM9/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

Why Andy...you haven't answered me yet...could it that you are
full of it ? Hey, remember Janet ? Is the clairvoyance of the
"Holy Spirit" still at work ???

Yeah, I see how you are as does everyone else.....

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 8:06:00 PM9/11/08

Rod

Sep 11, 2008, 8:45:11 PM9/11/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6251e6bcd1fb143a?
>
> <><
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Answer the questions. God wants our love and respect, correct ?
Respect is normally earned, not handed out carte blanche on demand...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 11, 2008, 11:03:06 PM9/11/08
convicted friend Rod wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6251e6bcd1fb143a?
>
> Answer the questions.

You have no authority to issue any commands here.

> God wants our love and respect, correct ?

"And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your GOD ask of you but to fear
the LORD your GOD, to walk in all His ways, to love Him, to serve the
LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul, and to
observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for
your own good? To the LORD your GOD belong the heavens, even the
highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Yet the LORD set His
affection on your forefathers and loved them, and He chose you, their
descendants, above all the nations, as it is today. Circumcise your
hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the LORD
your GOD is GOD of gods and LORD of lords, the great GOD, mighty and
awesome, Who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. HE defends the
cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him
food and clothing. And you are to love those who are aliens, for you
yourselves were aliens in Egypt. Fear the LORD your GOD and serve Him.
Hold fast to Him and take your oaths in His name. HE is your praise;
HE is your GOD, Who performed for you those great and awesome wonders
you saw with your own eyes. Your forefathers who went down into Egypt
were seventy in all, and now the LORD your GOD has made you as
numerous as the stars in the sky." (Deuteronomy 10:12-22)

Amen.

> Respect is normally earned, not handed out carte blanche on demand...

GOD has more than earned our reverent fear, which is the highest level
of respect.

Your being unable to publicly say that "Jesus is LORD" is how you now
know that your being without faith in LORD Jesus Christ keeps you
separated from GOD and eternal life.

"For GOD so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that
whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life." --
LORD Jesus Christ (John 3:16)

Amen.

If a law were passed in the U.S. to deport all those who are unable to
publicly say "Jesus is LORD," this country would become like heaven,
where there are only Christians, though we still remain in this world.

Now you and other atheists know why you will never get past heaven's
gates without being reborn of water and the Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d

<><

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 8:56:22 AM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Rod wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6251e6bcd1fb143a?
>> Answer the questions.
>
> You have no authority to issue any commands here.

Your refusal to answer has exposed your aversion for facing the
truth, so whether you choose to answer or not your aversion
for facing and admitting the truth are exposed.

>> God wants our love and respect, correct ?
>
> "And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your GOD ask of you but to fear
> the LORD your GOD, to walk in all His ways, to love Him, to serve the
> LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul, and to
> observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for
> your own good? To the LORD your GOD belong the heavens, even the
> highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Yet the LORD set His
> affection on your forefathers and loved them, and He chose you, their
> descendants, above all the nations, as it is today. Circumcise your
> hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the LORD
> your GOD is GOD of gods and LORD of lords, the great GOD, mighty and
> awesome, Who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. HE defends the
> cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him
> food and clothing. And you are to love those who are aliens, for you
> yourselves were aliens in Egypt. Fear the LORD your GOD and serve Him.
> Hold fast to Him and take your oaths in His name. HE is your praise;
> HE is your GOD, Who performed for you those great and awesome wonders
> you saw with your own eyes. Your forefathers who went down into Egypt
> were seventy in all, and now the LORD your GOD has made you as
> numerous as the stars in the sky." (Deuteronomy 10:12-22)
>
> Amen.
>
>> Respect is normally earned, not handed out carte blanche on demand...
>
> GOD has more than earned our reverent fear, which is the highest level
> of respect.

Fear is not respect, it is acceptance of undesired conditions for
the sake of self preservation only. Your terminology is a construct
of the mind of an evil man, not of a higher being.

> Your being unable to publicly say that "Jesus is LORD" is how you now
> know that your being without faith in LORD Jesus Christ keeps you
> separated from GOD and eternal life.

I have already said "Jesus is LORD", and without the aid of spirit
dwelling within me, and I have also lied again as I do not believe
it.

It is at your insistence that I did this thing, and it proves that
at least portions of your bible are worthless. Now lets deal with
what is left of it !

Or you can deny away, like always!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 9:30:20 AM9/12/08
convicted friend Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>> convicted friend Rod wrote:

>>> Answer the questions.
>>
>> You have no authority to issue any commands here.
>
> Your refusal to answer has exposed your aversion for facing the
> truth, so whether you choose to answer or not your aversion
> for facing and admitting the truth are exposed.

Incorrect.

What the Holy Spirit guided me to write is simply the truth.

"You have no authority to issue any commands here." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

>>> God wants our love and respect, correct ?
>>
>> "And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your GOD ask of you but to fear
>> the LORD your GOD, to walk in all His ways, to love Him, to serve the
>> LORD your GOD with all your heart and with all your soul, and to
>> observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for
>> your own good? To the LORD your GOD belong the heavens, even the
>> highest heavens, the earth and everything in it. Yet the LORD set His
>> affection on your forefathers and loved them, and He chose you, their
>> descendants, above all the nations, as it is today. Circumcise your
>> hearts, therefore, and do not be stiff-necked any longer. For the LORD
>> your GOD is GOD of gods and LORD of lords, the great GOD, mighty and
>> awesome, Who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. HE defends the
>> cause of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him
>> food and clothing. And you are to love those who are aliens, for you
>> yourselves were aliens in Egypt. Fear the LORD your GOD and serve Him.
>> Hold fast to Him and take your oaths in His name. HE is your praise;
>> HE is your GOD, Who performed for you those great and awesome wonders
>> you saw with your own eyes. Your forefathers who went down into Egypt
>> were seventy in all, and now the LORD your GOD has made you as
>> numerous as the stars in the sky." (Deuteronomy 10:12-22)
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>>> Respect is normally earned, not handed out carte blanche on demand...
>>
>> GOD has more than earned our reverent fear, which is the highest level
>> of respect.
>

> Fear is not respect...

"Reverent fear is the highest level of respect." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

> , it is acceptance of undesired conditions for
> the sake of self preservation only. Your terminology is a construct
> of the mind of an evil man, not of a higher being.

The Holy Spirit is GOD.

Sad to note your unwisely blaspheming against the Holy Spirit.

<><

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://TruthRUS.org/KnowingGOD

Hunger is wonderful:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Hunger

It's how we know what GOD desires (WDJW):

http://HeartMDPhD.com/WDJW

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Those who suffer from the powerful delusion predicted by the prophecy
of 2 Thessalonians 2:9-11 would deny this and perish ( gone !!! )
forever ...

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyOne

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyTwo

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyThree

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/CrazyFour

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Bob

... gone:

http://YouTube.com/watch?v=Qb6d_z5C35E

Such will be the demise of all those who refuse to know **and** love
the truth, Who is LORD Jesus Christ:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love/TheTruth

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

A simple parable for the wise and discerning:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Parable

Be hungrier, which is really healthier:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/BeHealthier

Prayerfully in the infinite power and might of the Holy Spirit,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Lawful steward of http://EmoryCardiology.com

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 10:58:27 AM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>>> You have no authority to issue any commands here.
>> Your refusal to answer has exposed your aversion for facing the
>> truth, so whether you choose to answer or not your aversion
>> for facing and admitting the truth are exposed.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> What the Holy Spirit guided me to write is simply the truth.
>
> "You have no authority to issue any commands here." -- Holy Spirit

Thats a pretty low class dodge for a Holy Spirit, maybe he picked up
some of your bad traits ?

You know that you NOR Him(YOU) can answer the question without
revealing a deeper truth about Him, so stop whitewashing the facts
and own up to it. But another and more interesting question is,
why are you both whitewashing the truth ?

People will read this and know, as I do.

The evil man I speak of is you, Andrew. The Holy Spirit had nothing to
do with what you've said.

Thommadura

Sep 12, 2008, 11:21:28 AM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted friend Rod <kc0...@att.net> wrote:

>>> You have no authority to issue any commands here.
>> Your refusal to answer has exposed your aversion for facing the
>> truth, so whether you choose to answer or not your aversion
>> for facing and admitting the truth are exposed.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> What the Holy Spirit guided me to write is simply the truth.

Incorrect - you have no proof that such is the case.

If it is = let HIM tell us - not you.

And since - you have always failed to produce him to say so - that makes
you a liar.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 2:34:13 PM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... by rebuking satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

You've harmed your own cause irreparably, beyond any words
I can use to describe it.

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 6:08:46 PM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> ... by rebuking satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

In reference to your claims of having the Holy Spirit, I have sought
out some expert religious advice from some very astute theologians,
and to sum up what has been said to me, "The Holy Spirit has not and
does not pronounce and convict other peoples of sin via the agency
of one lone individual. Further, the Holy Spirit resides in and with
those that accept Christ as savior, and guides or convicts ONLY those
people that he resides with."

Based on this information, I can only conclude that you are a fraud
and a consummate liar, another "Benny Hinn".....

Rod

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 7:14:22 PM9/12/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > ... by rebuking satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>
> You've harmed your own cause irreparably...

The kingdom of GOD is not my own but GOD's and it is built up rather
than harmed by folks doing WDJW.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for His compelling
you to unwittingly reveal that His kingdom is ...

> ... beyond any words I can use to describe it.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

Virgil

Sep 12, 2008, 7:44:04 PM9/12/08
If and when Chung ever gets his act into agreement with all those other
forms of theism, only then will he have anything saleable.

At present he has nothing worth listening to.

Rod

Sep 12, 2008, 8:27:53 PM9/12/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> ... by rebuking satan at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?
>> You've harmed your own cause irreparably...
>
> The kingdom of GOD is not my own but GOD's and it is built up rather
> than harmed by folks doing WDJW.

Thanks for proving my point.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2008, 8:38:33 PM9/12/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/61fb19db3fbb00ae?

> If and when Chung ever gets his act into agreement with all those other
> forms of theism, only then will he have anything saleable.

Not in either sales or management nor is this an act.

GOD's purpose for me here remains to inform and not to either sell or
manage.

Truly, you do not have much longer, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af84eabdd6f54ef1?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/838af0cda9faca12?

Pastor Frank

Oct 5, 2008, 10:02:01 AM10/5/08
"Rod" <kc0...@att.net> wrote in message
God keeps you in being, and He deserves a great deal of respect for
that, for hardly anyone else wants to keep you in being, don't you agree?
"Answer the question"!!!! ...honestly.