WDJW status for 03/05/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2010, 6:46:05 AM3/5/10
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed eating 32 oz of food yesterday
and is wonderfully hungry satisfied in knowing that the LORD has
provided all the good knowledge for the mind and all the needed good
food for the body (Dt8:3). Do you know how much you ate yesterday? If
not, why not? http://WDJW.net/BeWise and avoid the sin of gluttony (
http://WDJW.net/NoGluttony )

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that you would come to
trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Michael Christ

Mar 5, 2010, 7:57:58 AM3/5/10
According to my friend you are glorying in eating 32 ozs of faecal self
works.

And he is right on the money.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2010, 8:38:14 AM3/5/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:
>
>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
>> still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
boasted about not sinning.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)

Amen.

Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in
the Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of
his strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen.

> Why?

Because such boasting causes us to be proud of heart and ..

"The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will
not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

Thus, it remains wise, Mike, to work to have http://WDJW.net/Humility
and http://WDJW.net/NoPride by avoiding the sin of boasting.

> Jesus is Lord.

Yes, Jesus Christ is LORD ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 )

This does mean that it would be LORD Jesus Christ Who would punish us
for being proud of heart as you have been as evident by your heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) misguiding you to use such a fake name as Michael
Christ that has suggested to others like Vera that you believe in your
heart that you are at the same level as the risen Christ Jesus:

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

> 'Jesus is Lord' is not just an empty chant you say and get people to kneel
> before you to say, Andrew.

This physician has not written that "Jesus is LORD" were "an empty
chant you say and get people to kneel before you."

Instead, he has cited what is written in the Bible that at the name of
Jesus, every knee should bow and every tongue confess that "Jesus
Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:11) --> http://WDJW.net/Ph211

When knees are bowed instead of bent, there is a stance of military
readiness instead of kneeling.

Thus, your lies, which are sin, show that you remain sadly
disconnected from the Vine unable to bear good fruit as can this
gentile Christian disciple through the LORD, Who strengthens him
(Philippians 4:13 --> All glory to GOD!):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn15:5)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

The big picture concerning you, Mike:

http://WDJW.net/ProdigalMike

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
http://WDJW.net/Right (Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which
is causing you to continue sinning.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 5, 2010, 12:59:50 PM3/5/10
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed eating 32 oz of food yesterday
>and is wonderfully hungry satisfied in knowing that the LORD has
>provided all the good knowledge for the mind and all the needed good
>food for the body (Dt8:3). Do you know how much you ate yesterday? If
>not, why not? http://WDJW.net/BeWise and avoid the sin of gluttony (
>http://WDJW.net/NoGluttony )

This chinese American physician has had 22 oz of a delectable variety
of foods so far for the day and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
looking forward to his next meal.

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

If not, why not?

http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

Michael Christ

Mar 5, 2010, 5:04:55 PM3/5/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

>>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed eating 32 oz of food yesterday
>>and is wonderfully hungry satisfied in knowing that the LORD has
>>provided all the good knowledge for the mind and all the needed good
>>food for the body (Dt8:3). Do you know how much you ate yesterday? If
>>not, why not? http://WDJW.net/BeWise and avoid the sin of gluttony (
>>http://WDJW.net/NoGluttony )
>
> This chinese American physician has had 22 oz of a delectable variety
> of foods so far for the day and is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry
> looking forward to his next meal.
>
> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>
> If not, why not?

We are not as glorious, Andrew.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Thommadura

Mar 5, 2010, 5:05:30 PM3/5/10

Andrew is simply declaring his own religion - something YOU do all the
time as well.

IF you disagree with him - PROVE him wrong - which would require you
PROVE yourself correct - something YOU cannot do.

Michael Christ

Mar 5, 2010, 5:07:35 PM3/5/10
32 ozs of faecal self works, Andrew, that is all it is.

Despite your resistance, you hear what is being said regardless. Truth is
never blotted out at the will of men.

:-).

Michael Christ
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

Mar 5, 2010, 5:43:10 PM3/5/10
Proof has not been granted you, Thommadura.

Sorry about that.

Michael Christ
"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Thommadura

Mar 5, 2010, 6:06:22 PM3/5/10
On 3/5/2010 5:43 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Proof has not been granted you, Thommadura.

ROFL

Just another piece of nonsense from a theist.

The majority of religions say that your gods are frauds. YOU say theirs
are frauds. TOO bad no gods exist to break the tie!

Michael Christ

Mar 5, 2010, 6:14:07 PM3/5/10
No means no, Thommy.

Sorry.

Michael Christ

"Thommadura" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 9, 2010, 3:59:12 AM3/9/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e8a502f5316b071?

Writing about being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry is writing of
His glory :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Wonderful of you, Andrew.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60b45d923a55b52f?

All glory to this physician's Wonderful Counselor, Who is the
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

> However, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear Andy.

Your being a sow's ear is an apt description for your being
http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
>> fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies
>> us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
>
> Dishonour to your mother and your neighbour is not walking in the light...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7c93a4c40dac132?

Honoring the truth, Who is GOD, by openly speaking the truth about you
and others is walking in the light and brings not dishonor to anyone
who is honorable for it is written "whoever lives by the truth comes
into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done
has been done through GOD." (John 3:21)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>
> Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
> interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
> same thing with me.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies
us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** are
doing what the LORD wants that we no longer hide in the darkness as
you are doing to try to hide your sin:

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>>

>>> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>
> Delusion.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd5fc7b0e0879763?

That would be the reason why you are incorrect. Here is a picture to
shine some light on your predicament:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

> His will be done, not yours Andrew.

That aptly describes this physician's free will choice to be
http://WDJW.net/Obedient by being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what
the LORD wants.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

It is about being http://WDJW.net/Obedient to the http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

First, we learn to be obedient by being His http://WDJW.net/Student

Here again is a picture to help others understand why you are in
trouble:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and

Michael Christ

Mar 9, 2010, 5:40:33 PM3/9/10
Yes, Andy, we all know how 'wonderfully hungry' you are. Its a glorious
thing.

Now, speak of His glory and not your own.

You'd think with all those 'Jesus is Lord' chants that you could.

Are you trying to sell a sow's ear for a silk purse with your 32 ozs of
faecal matter??

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 10, 2010, 10:33:50 PM3/10/10

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2010, 7:06:47 AM3/11/10
Speak of His glory Andy, and not your own religious trying to be right
waffle.

If you don't know how, just ask.

Michael Christ

Thommadura

Mar 11, 2010, 7:43:50 AM3/11/10
On 3/11/2010 7:06 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Speak of His glory Andy, and not your own religious trying to be right
> waffle.
>
> If you don't know how, just ask.

Fine - I ask for PROOF of what YOU say about the god YOU believe in

PROVE it exists - prove it has powers - and prove it is what you say it
is - in a testable and verifiable way that EVERYONE could use to verify
the same thing.

Now - you made the offer -= you cannot argue against it

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2010, 12:37:10 PM3/11/10

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

The big picture concerning you, Mike:

http://WDJW.net/ProdigalMike

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2010, 5:03:13 PM3/11/10
...and not seeking to condemn your neighbour in your sin, Andy.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Mar 11, 2010, 5:59:43 PM3/11/10
"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote :

> If you don't know how, just ask.

Jesus said in Matthew 5:42, "Give to him that asketh thee, and from
him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away." May I have your house
and car and may I borrow your most prized possession?

Michael Christ

Mar 11, 2010, 8:56:48 PM3/11/10

Mark wrote:
> Jesus said in Matthew 5:42, "Give to him that asketh thee, and from
> him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away." May I have your house
> and car and may I borrow your most prized possession?

I did, Mark. Doesn't apply to me anymore. I am free and free indeed.

The bible is something that you are yet to fulfill. So I would be pleased
to receive everything you have as my personal sacrifice to you. After all,
it is all baggage you don't need.

However, I am willing to give you what I most prize...Jesus, God revealed.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 11, 2010, 9:31:41 PM3/11/10
> [...]

shine some light on your predicament:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

> His will be done, not yours Andrew.

That aptly describes this physician's free will choice to be
http://WDJW.net/Obedient by being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what
the LORD wants.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

First, we learn to be obedient by being His http://WDJW.net/Student

Here again is a picture to help others understand why you are in
trouble:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and

Michael Christ

Mar 12, 2010, 6:53:27 AM3/12/10
...your neighbour, Andy.

You are being shown the nature of the repentance that is required of you
from the Lord.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 12, 2010, 8:00:05 AM3/12/10
The Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity

======>>>

Donna and Harold Kupp
Michael Christ
LuckyLuke
Ike
Glenn McClary
"Pastor" Dave
Douglas E. Cox

1 heretic couple + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1
heretic + 1 heretic = 7 heretics!

+ 1 Mark Tindall (special moron now posting as "I").

Michael Christ jesus...@father.com wrote in
XWpmn.12588$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au

Ike E 3/11/2010

Mar 12, 2010, 12:45:13 PM3/12/10

"I" <itsme@home000000000000323> wrote in message

Jesus also said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God," mocker.

Ike

ThomM

Mar 12, 2010, 12:55:22 PM3/12/10
On Mar 12, 12:45 pm, "Ike E 3/11/2010" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> "I" <itsme@home000000000000323> wrote in message

> > "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote :

> >> If you don't know how, just ask.
>
> > Jesus said in  Matthew 5:42, "Give to him that asketh thee, and from
> > him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away."  May I have your house
> > and car and may I borrow your most prized possession?
>
> Jesus also said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God," mocker.
>
> Ike

So your religion claims

HE also is claimed to have said that the Mustard is the smallest of
seeds (it isn't) and that it grows into a mighty tree (it doesn't grow
into a tree at all).

It is also claimed that he said that whatever YOU ask in faith (There
are NO written restrictions) - you will receive.

Yet - over the centuries Billions of people have asked - in faith -
for the end to hunger - starvation - disease - war - and lots of other
things - and none of that has happened too.

However - that you REJECT the word of your god by quoting another
passage from the same bible - is the reason why the christian religion
has no basis - there is very little that cannot be contradicted by
using the same bible it is claimed from. So - you create a cafeteria
religion and only accept what YOU choose to believe - creating your
own man made religion - no gods needed!

Thommadura

Mar 12, 2010, 12:53:46 PM3/12/10

All you are admitting is that the claims of the bible are NOT true(YOU
rejected one yourself) - we are not mocking - we do not have to - you
are the one double speaking!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 14, 2010, 8:55:46 PM3/14/10
... GOD either judges or convicts ( http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit ) and
never accuses. It is satan who accuses so those who accuse are with
satan instead of with GOD. This is why as Mike accuses this physician
of many things, he is unwittingly providing evidence that he is still
prodigal http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

Happy Oyster

Mar 14, 2010, 10:50:01 PM3/14/10
On Sun, 14 Mar 2010 17:55:46 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>... GOD either

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic stalker.

.
--
Die volle Härte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia » Die Regividerm-Verschwörung

Ike E 3/11/2010

Mar 14, 2010, 11:46:05 PM3/14/10

> ... GOD either judges or convicts...

Nonsense.

There can't BE a judgment or conviction without there first being AN
ACCUSATION of WRONGDOING.

[snippeth]

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 15, 2010, 3:35:13 AM3/15/10
Ike E 3/11/2010 wrote:

> > ... GOD either judges or convicts...
>
> Nonsense.

Not for the discerning who know that GOD is omniscient.

With all due, love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you Ike,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Michael Christ

Mar 15, 2010, 4:32:38 AM3/15/10
You need to learn the difference between accusation and fact, Andrew.

Surely as a wonderful, prayerful, bold, 32 oz physician you can work it out.

In regards to your new accusation, have you ever considered a career as a
contortionist, Andy? :-).

And you are wasting your time completely in trying to condemn your neighbour
in your sin.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Mar 15, 2010, 4:36:06 AM3/15/10

Andy wrote:
> Not for the discerning who know that GOD is omniscient.

Andy, God is not like you.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 17, 2010, 8:51:16 PM3/17/10
> [...]

>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>
> Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
> interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
> same thing with me.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies
us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** are
doing what the LORD wants that we no longer hide in the darkness as
you are doing to try to hide your sin:

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Amen.

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Michael Christ

Mar 18, 2010, 7:31:44 AM3/18/10
Christianity is nothing like the way you live your life, Andy.

If would shock you to know what real Christianity is, it would shock the
multitude, and indeed it will.

Michael Christ

Thommadura

Mar 18, 2010, 9:58:23 AM3/18/10
On 3/18/2010 6:31 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Christianity is nothing like the way you live your life, Andy.

Actually - it is very much like Andy - is it a LIE.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 18, 2010, 2:07:03 PM3/18/10

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

The big picture concerning you, Mike:

http://WDJW.net/ProdigalMike

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and

Michael Christ

Mar 18, 2010, 6:25:07 PM3/18/10
Andy in his own name wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another
>> sinner:

A sinner has no authority to speak Andy.

A sinner does not love anyone but himself.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 20, 2010, 1:26:09 AM3/20/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e8a502f5316b071?

Writing about being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry is writing of
His glory :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60b45d923a55b52f?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7c93a4c40dac132?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

Amen.

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>>

>>> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>
> Delusion.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd5fc7b0e0879763?

That would be the reason why you are incorrect. Here is a picture to
shine some light on your predicament:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

> His will be done, not yours Andrew.

That aptly describes this physician's free will choice to be
http://WDJW.net/Obedient by being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what
the LORD wants.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

First, we learn to be obedient by being His http://WDJW.net/Student

Here again is a picture to help others understand why you are in
trouble:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and

Michael Christ

Mar 20, 2010, 5:10:40 AM3/20/10
(snip what nobody reads)

Andy in his own name wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another
>> sinner:

Please Andy, take your sin away from your neighbours. A sinner has no
authority to offer his stinking advice to anybody, Andy.

A sinner does not love anybody but himself. And a person that doesn't love
anybody but himself is a liar, and says things like 'lovingly queried' when
it is obvious even to a fool and his dog that it is just hollow religious
self-righteous rhetoric, Andrew.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2010, 6:30:55 PM3/22/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

[...]

Michael Christ

Mar 22, 2010, 7:31:15 PM3/22/10
Stop sinning against me, Andy.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 22, 2010, 11:37:13 PM3/22/10
Mike McLean using the fake name "Michael Christ" wrote:

> Stop sinning against me, Andy.

This gentile Christian disciples remains
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), have
you, Mike, stopped sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth"
http://T3WiJ.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

Michael Christ

Mar 23, 2010, 6:11:58 AM3/23/10
When will you stop sinning against your neighbour, Andy??

Can you give me a date?

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2010, 7:32:23 AM3/23/10

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now :-)

>Can you give me a date?

Now is better than a later date :-)

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), have you, Mike,
stopped sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth"
http://T3WiJ.com

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 23, 2010, 8:42:58 AM3/23/10
Michael Christ jesus...@father.com wrote in
Ot0qn.14518$pv.1...@news-server.bigpond.net.au

> When will you stop sinning against your neighbour, Andy??
>
> Can you give me a date?

I did not know you were gay, Michael.

> Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2010, 1:47:40 PM3/23/10
Vera wrote:
> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>
>> When will you stop sinning against your neighbour, Andy??
>>
>> Can you give me a date?
>
> I did not know you were gay, Michael.

Mike did not write that he were gay.

With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Trust the Truth"
http://T3WiJ.com

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 23, 2010, 1:58:18 PM3/23/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WIJ.com wrote in
4fvhq5pp2t2eph1dg...@4ax.com

> Vera wrote:
>> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>>
>>> When will you stop sinning against your neighbour, Andy??
>>>
>>> Can you give me a date?
>>
>> I did not know you were gay, Michael.
>
> Mike did not write that he were gay.

But did he not want to have a date with you?

Michael Christ

Mar 23, 2010, 5:23:40 PM3/23/10

Vera wrote:
> But did he not want to have a date with you?

Away with you contentious, vexatious and DECEITFUL woman, you malignant
misguider of truth and 'wrong' lover, and more wrongerer the further you go.

You were given the chance to change, Vera, but you continue to walk in
religious ravings rather that walk in truth before the Lord.

The only hope you have, and I am as serious as you can be because your life
depends on this, is to show the Lord how much you HATE ===>YOUR<=== sin.

Take the grace and walk in faith instead of just chanting religion.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2010, 6:30:00 PM3/23/10
Vera wrote:

>> Vera wrote:

>>> I did not know you were gay, Michael.
>>
>> Mike did not write that he were gay.
>
> But did he not want to have a date with you?

No.

Instead, he requested a time and the time is now because this
physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A).

Politely asking a 2nd time here:

Happy Oyster

Mar 23, 2010, 6:55:03 PM3/23/10
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 12:47:40 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
>Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Get lost, you sadistic swine!

.
--
"Die Jungfernschaft sah Benedikt
vor vierzig Jahren nicht so strikt."

http://www.reimbibel.de

Happy Oyster

Mar 23, 2010, 6:56:44 PM3/23/10
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 17:30:00 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
>Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

This is a newsgroup about cardiology. So get out, you sadistic swine!

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 23, 2010, 8:09:26 PM3/23/10
Michael Christ jesus...@father.com wrote in
wjaqn.14604$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au

> ===>YOUR<=== sin.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

YOU wanted to have a date, and you asked Andrew.

> Michael Christ

The Seven Deadly Deceptions Of Counterfeit Christianity

======>>>

Donna and Harold Kupp
Michael Christ
LuckyLuke
Ike
Glenn McClary
"Pastor" Dave
Douglas E. Cox

1 heretic couple + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1 heretic + 1
heretic + 1 heretic = 7 heretics!

+ 1 Mark Tindall (special moron now posting as "I").

Xan Du

Mar 23, 2010, 8:09:38 PM3/23/10

Fixed the topic of the thread for you. Whack job.

-Xan

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 23, 2010, 8:51:10 PM3/23/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WIJ.com wrote in
n0giq59ltdlaqjk8l...@4ax.com

> Vera wrote:

>>> Mike did not write that he were gay.
>>
>> But did he not want to have a date with you?
>
> No.

So he rejected?

> Instead, he requested a time

Did he have no watch?

> and the time is now because this
> physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>
> Politely asking a 2nd time here:
>
> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
> Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Sure. Whenever you come along Germany, just let me know, so I can get a
loudspeaker and shout it from the roof of my house.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 23, 2010, 10:51:59 PM3/23/10
Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>>> But did he not want to have a date with you?
>>
>> No.
>
> So he rejected?

His question simply did not indicate anything other than a request for
a time.

>> Instead, he requested a time
>
> Did he have no watch?

His request was for a time which would not come from a watch but from
GOD.

>> and the time is now because this
>> physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A).
>>
>> Politely asking a 2nd time here:
>>
>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can you,
>> Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?
>
> Sure.

Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying "Jesus
is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
Vera, have written that you "sure" can.

Some, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark, have found it easiest
to do this by making an international call to http://WDJW.net where
there are even examples of people who had written they could publicly
say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they cannot.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 23, 2010, 11:41:56 PM3/23/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WiJ.com wrote in
93viq557otqejaugg...@4ax.com

> Vera wrote:

>>> No.
>>
>> So he rejected?
>
> His question simply did not indicate anything other than a request for
> a time.

So he was not looking for something steady? Just for a time... I see.

>>> Instead, he requested a time
>>
>> Did he have no watch?
>
> His request was for a time which would not come from a watch but from
> GOD.

So he does not live here in our time? Oh, he will miss all the dates,
and never get a boy-friend.

>>> and the time is now because this
>>> physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke
>>> 6:21A).
>>>
>>> Politely asking a 2nd time here:
>>>
>>> With all due love (Romans 13:8) and respect (Ephesians 4:15), can
>>> you, Vera, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?
>>
>> Sure.
>
> Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying "Jesus
> is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
> Vera, have written that you "sure" can.

Sure! All they have to do is listen.

> Some, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark, have found it easiest
> to do this by making an international call to http://WDJW.net where
> there are even examples of people who had written they could publicly
> say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they cannot.

Oh no, you must come along here and listen. I cannot phone anyone who
wants to hear my muezzin shouting from the roof, and I hate phoning
anyway. A confession is a holy matter. I will be on the roof with a loud
speaker. You want to hear it, so you will have to come here. I will be
practicing it until then. I think it can only be done face to face, and
not by an electronic medium in any form The verse does not say "who
confesses by phone", or "who confesses by voice mail" - no it says "with
one's lips" - and this should really be heard LIVE. Just let me know
when you have the time. That is the easiest way. :-) Really.

Happy Oyster

Mar 23, 2010, 10:59:38 PM3/23/10
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:51:59 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying "Jesus
>is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
>Vera, have written that you "sure" can.

That is plain bullshit. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK SUCH A SHIT LIKE Andrew Ben
Hua Chung DOES!

.
--
"Weiber sind von der Natur zum gemeinschaftlichen Genuß bestimmt."
(Kapokrates, Frühchrist und Klostergründer)

Mehr über den klerikalen Frauenverschleiß: http://www.reimbibel.de

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2010, 5:53:18 AM3/24/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/671d4eef34a37369?

>>> Sure.
>>
>> Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying "Jesus
>> is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
>> Vera, have written that you "sure" can.
>
> Sure! All they have to do is listen.

Your using "Jesus is LORD" as your handle is not the same as publicly
saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth (Romans 10:9). This is
because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Politely asking a 2nd time: Please kindly allow folks to witness your

publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of

your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier that you "sure"
can.

Again, some people , including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark, have

found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) shares with
you, Vera, that when folks make excuses to not allow others to witness
their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth (Romans 10:9)
when politely asked to do this, it does mean, as a general rule, that
they cannot because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy
Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of
truth and not the spirit of excuses. The latter is the spirit of
error(self).

Kadaitcha Man

Mar 24, 2010, 7:11:20 AM3/24/10
"Happy Oyster", thou grease-covered minimus. Caesar's ambition - which
swelled so much that it did almost stretch the sides of the world. Ye
boiled:

> On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 22:51:59 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
> <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:
>
>>Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying "Jesus is
>>LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you,
>>Vera, have written that you "sure" can.
>
> That is plain bullshit. NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO ASK SUCH A SHIT LIKE
> Andrew Ben Hua Chung DOES!

You misspelled his name. It's Andrew Ben Wa Chung.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Wa_balls

--
I have defined no god. And when I do need to define some god for the
purposes of discussing its nature with atheists I always define the

God = Metaphysical X

Watching you idiot atheists witlessly pinning your own lunatic
assumptions and irrational perceptions onto it then attempting to argue
against your very own deranged Frankenstein-like creation with utterly
b0rked illogic is a never-ending source of great hilarity.

Happy Oyster

Mar 24, 2010, 9:19:21 AM3/24/10
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 05:53:18 -0400, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple

is a sadistic swine, who harasses dying people and dances on their graves.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 24, 2010, 11:15:40 AM3/24/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WiJ.com wrote in
f1njq51h5blb459dd...@4ax.com

> Vera wrote:
>>>

> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/671d4eef34a37369?

>>> Then please kindly allow folks to witness your publicly saying
>>> "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of your choosing
>>> since you, Vera, have written that you "sure" can.
>>
>> Sure! All they have to do is listen.
>
> Your using "Jesus is LORD" as your handle is not the same as publicly
> saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth (Romans 10:9). This is
> because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3):
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> Politely asking a 2nd time: Please kindly allow folks to witness your
> publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
> your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier that you "sure"
> can.

Yes Andrew, my choosing:

You just have to come along here and listen. I cannot phone anyone who

wants to hear my muezzin shouting from the roof, and I hate phoning
anyway. A confession is a holy matter. I will be on the roof with a loud
speaker. You want to hear it, so you will have to come here. I will be
practicing it until then. I think it can only be done face to face, and
not by an electronic medium in any form The verse does not say "who
confesses by phone", or "who confesses by voice mail" - no it says "with
one's lips" - and this should really be heard LIVE. Just let me know

when you have the time. That is the easiest way. :-) Really. Come along
during the roof shouting times...

_Daily shouting times to hear me shout with my mouth "Jesus is LORD"
face to face_

6 am
8 am
10 am
12 am
2 pm
4 pm
6 pm
8 pm
10 pm

> Again, some people , including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark, have
> found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
> http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
> written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
> cannot.
>
> This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) shares with
> you, Vera, that when folks make excuses to not allow others to witness
> their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth (Romans 10:9)
> when politely asked to do this, it does mean, as a general rule, that
> they cannot because "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy
> Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of
> truth and not the spirit of excuses. The latter is the spirit of
> error(self).

But Andrew, you just have to come along here and listen. I cannot phone

[...]

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2010, 12:56:48 PM3/24/10

A private conversation would not be public.

Politely asking a 3rd time: Please kindly allow folks to witness your

publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier that you "sure"
can.

Once more, some people , including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,

have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) again shares
with you, Vera, that when folks make excuses as you are doing to not

allow others to witness their publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using
their mouth (Romans 10:9) when politely asked to do this, it does
mean, as a general rule, that they cannot because "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD" except by the Holy Spirit" (1 Corinthians 12:3) and
the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of truth and not the spirit of excuses.
The latter is the spirit of error(self).

Love in the truth,

Xan Du

Mar 24, 2010, 1:11:06 PM3/24/10

Fixed the title of the thread again for you. Twit.

-Xan

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 24, 2010, 1:12:11 PM3/24/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WIJ.com wrote in
hqgkq5tjbttk9548a...@4ax.com

But you can read?

I said I will go on the roof top and shout it out, and you can come
uproof to see if my mouth really shouted "Jesus is LORD" - and I will
shout the name of the LORD out in CAPS!

> Politely asking a 3rd time:

You have been given your answer. You will not get another one. I can
just say that I want to shout with my mouth that Jesus is LORD, but YOU
ARE HINDERING ME!!!

Take a plane to Germany at once, so we can get this done. If you want to
put this online, just make a movie of it. That is up to you and would be
your job - mine is to confess that Jesus is LORD with my mouth.

If you do not do that, you are guilty for not giving me the chance to
say with my mouth that Jesus is LORD as you said.

There is no word of phoning or the like in the Bible. Confessing with my
mouth must really do - and if you are incapable to listen, that is not
my fault.

Done.

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 24, 2010, 1:31:41 PM3/24/10
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:11:06 -0400, Xan Du <xan...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> Andrew <><
>> --
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
>> Board-certified Cardiologist

Was that the same board that de-certified you for not taking proper
care of your patients?

I know that if I had had a "doctor" like you I would probably be dead
because you should not do anything to raise their blood pressure.

But then you're a psychopath who doesn't even care - they're not as
important as you are.

>> and Author of "Trust the Truth"
>> http://T3WiJ.com

Why do you liars call it "truth" when it's merely your religious
belief?

>> "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Anybody can say it, liar. They just don't mean it because they're in
the real world outside the fantasy one of your religion.

>> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?

A figment of your deluded imagination.

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Do you spam the other groups because they treat you like the deluded,
dangerous lunatic every post tells us you are?

>> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:

Why do you lie?

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?
>
>Fixed the title of the thread again for you. Twit.

He's a typical crackpot.

Did you listen to the "This American Life" segment on NPR about a
crackpot who was convinced Einstein's theory of relativity was wrong,
because he didn't have a first year high school understanding of the
difference between energy and momentum?

http://www.thislife.org/sites/all/play_music/play_full.php?play=293

It starts at 31 minutes.

The Crackpot Index.

http://math.ucr.edu/home/baez/crackpot.html

>-Xan

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 24, 2010, 2:39:02 PM3/24/10
Vera wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9cd01f320ba18649?
>
> But you can read?

Yes, this physician can read and what he has read in the Bible at 1
Corinthians 12:3 is that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
Holy Spirit."

Politely asking a 4th time: Please kindly allow folks to witness your

publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by **any** means of
your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier that you "sure"
can.

Once again, some people , including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,

Xan Du

Mar 24, 2010, 1:45:23 PM3/24/10

Love in lies. Nimrod.

-Xan

Xan Du

Mar 24, 2010, 2:40:07 PM3/24/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Third time today I've fixed the title of the thread, numbnuts.

-Xan

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 24, 2010, 2:43:02 PM3/24/10
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Vera wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9cd01f320ba18649?
>> But you can read?
>
> Yes, this physician can read and what he has read in the Bible at 1
> Corinthians 12:3 is that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
> Holy Spirit."

Charlie, she is doing it right per Psalm 68:11 The Lord gave
the word: great [was] the company of those that published
[it]. You on the other hand are trying to badger her with
your pettiness. We all know even Satan uses the Scriptures.
Remember Rom 4:13 For the promise, that he should be the
heir of the world, [was] not to Abraham, or to his seed,
through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. So
you see sightwalker, it's not by saying words...
Jimmy Alpha

Christopher A. Lee

Mar 24, 2010, 2:59:26 PM3/24/10

Idiot.

Joseph H.

Mar 24, 2010, 3:21:22 PM3/24/10
Le 2010-03-24 14:39, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
> Vera wrote:
>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9cd01f320ba18649?
>>
>> But you can read?
>
> Yes, this physician can read and what he has read in the Bible at 1
> Corinthians 12:3 is that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
> Holy Spirit."
>
> Politely asking a 4th time:

You're quite the nasty net-stalker, aren't you, Chung?

The answer was "no", you're not going to get a call, you maniac.

<snip insane religious crapola>

Michael Christ

Mar 24, 2010, 5:31:45 PM3/24/10
Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful woman. Be gone.

Michael Christ

" ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <jesus-...@lycos.com> wrote in message

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 24, 2010, 7:00:19 PM3/24/10

lol

Smiler

Mar 25, 2010, 1:47:52 AM3/25/10

I see you've encountered Chungky.
He's certifiable and not worth replying to. You'll never get an microgram of
sense out of him.
Not even fun to poke with a pointed stick for more than a couple of seconds.

--
Smiler
The godless one

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 12:58:11 AM3/25/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 05:47:52 -0000, "Smiler" <Smi...@joe.king.com> wrote:

>I see you've encountered Chungky.
>He's certifiable and not worth replying to. You'll never get an microgram of
>sense out of him.

That is only the first phase. Then he will be put on the laundry line.

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 25, 2010, 2:08:07 AM3/25/10
On Mar 24, 3:21 pm, "Joseph H." <dontbot...@invalid.org> wrote:
> Le 2010-03-24 14:39, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD a écrit :
>
> > Vera wrote:

> >> But you can read?
>
> > Yes, this physician can read and what he has read in the Bible at 1
> > Corinthians 12:3 is that "no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the
> > Holy Spirit."
>
> > Politely asking a 4th time:
>
> You're quite the nasty net-stalker, aren't you, Chung?

Aw, man..I was going to post Chung's video where he plays the
answering machine message from the security department at the
megachurch, so that everyone could see he's a RL stalker as well, but
he seems to have removed it. I guess there's still a small bit of
sanity left in his decrepit skull...

Anyhoo...here's the link to his youtube stuff. The one where he does
the pushups is still there!

http://www.youtube.com/user/heartdoc777

-Panama Floyd, Atlanta.
aa#2015/Member, Knights of BAAWA!

Xan Du

Mar 25, 2010, 2:53:41 AM3/25/10
Indeed. That's why the staccato replies, and the changing of the
"Truth" to "Lies" in the thread title. Just aimless mischief to pass
the time between the good posts. I'm pretty much done with it unless he
says something really new and outrageous.

Besides, I need to keep my war chest full in case JRM unleashes another
bullshit avalanche on me, coz I've been poking him every day a few
times. They go straight to his killfile, but he'll read a reply one of
these days ...

-Xan

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2010, 7:08:55 AM3/25/10
Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:

> Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful woman. Be gone.

Are you praying for Vera?

[...]

Michael Christ

Mar 25, 2010, 7:53:20 AM3/25/10

> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>>
>> Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful woman. Be gone.
>
> Are you praying for Vera?

No.

We both don't need to do we? :-). I mean I am sure you pray really well.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2010, 9:42:36 AM3/25/10
Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>>>
>>> Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful woman. Be gone.
>>
>> Are you praying for Vera?
>
> No.
>
> We both don't need to do we? :-)

Is LORD Jesus Christ not telling us through what is written at Matthew
5:44 that we are to pray for those who persecute us?

> I mean I am sure you pray really well.

All glory to GOD.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 25, 2010, 11:54:42 AM3/25/10
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD disc...@T3WIJ.com wrote in
pkpmq5hqimq8ptu3g...@4ax.com

> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:

>>> Are you praying for Vera?
>>
>> No.
>>
>> We both don't need to do we? :-)
>
> Is LORD Jesus Christ not telling us through what is written at Matthew
> 5:44 that we are to pray for those who persecute us?

So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
"Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????

The FACT that you are unwilling to come along here speaks volumes about
you.

But I offer you something else:

I will shout it from as many roof tops as I can go on.

Still not interested? And I can tell you, I am not free from
giddiness...

The Bible says we are to say it with our mouth, not to speak it through
a phone or post it on a modern media. No word of that...

Just admit you are wrong not to come here to listen to me shouting
"Jesus is LORD" from the roofs!

Does this confession hurt you much, Andrew? Feel persecuted? Oh boy!

Jesus is LORD!

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://growing-deeper-bridge.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://bible-prophecy-and-revelation.blogspot.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2010, 1:56:35 PM3/25/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?

>So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>"Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????

This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.

Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using

your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
written earlier that you "sure" can.

Once again, some people, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,

have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) again shares

with you, Vera, that when folks make excuses as you have been doing to

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Mar 25, 2010, 1:01:12 PM3/25/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

> Vera wrote:

>>> Is LORD Jesus Christ not telling us through what is written at
>>> Matthew
>>> 5:44 that we are to pray for those who persecute us?
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?
>
>>So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>"Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>
> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>
> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
> written earlier that you "sure" can.

Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town. I sure can - but
you are obviously not willing to listen to that.

EOD

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2010, 5:52:12 PM3/25/10
Vera wrote:
>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?
>>
>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>
>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>
> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the
rooftops of you town so that this is not a request for something more
public. Moreover, it is written that we, who are Christian, can do
all things through Christ, Who strengthens us (Philippians 4:13).

Politely asking a 6th time here: Please kindly allow this gentile
Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) to witness, along with
others here, your publicly saying "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth by

**any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have written earlier
that you "sure" can.

Then again, some people, including Den Lille Optiker from Denmark,

have found it easiest to do this by making an international call to
http://WDJW.net where there are even examples of people who had
written they could publicly say "Jesus is LORD" only to discover they
cannot.

This gentile Christian disciple ( http://JiL4ever.net ) shares once
more that when folks make excuses as you, Vera, are doing to not allow

Michael Christ

Mar 25, 2010, 5:05:22 PM3/25/10

Andy wrote:
> Is LORD Jesus Christ not telling us through what is written at Matthew
> 5:44 that we are to pray for those who persecute us?

Vera is not causing me to suffer, she is causing herself to suffer.

You are welcome to enter into pious prayerful prostrations if you wish.

We will all applaud you when you do. Can I have a date and time for when
such a noble act will be performed so I can thank God for you??

Michael Christ

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 5:18:49 PM3/25/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 04:08:55 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Andrew Ben Hua Chung is a sadistic stalker.

Bob Pastorio about Andrew Ben Hua Chung:

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

<quote>
7th March 07:42
bob pastorio

Just something for many of you to think about.

It is laughter. It is consuming, driving, uncontrollable mirth. It is
the reaction to one of the most ironic posts I've ever seen. It is the
laughter of confirmation. It is the laughter that comes when the full
truth about you is revealed after myriad of your efforts to try to
conceal it.

You're hilarious, Chung. And you don't even get it.

But this leads to a more serious subject. It's this: I've come to the
realization that you actually believe the stuff you write here. That
it's terribly important to you despite your declarations to the
contrary, that it's just usenet. That it's merely usenet and not to be
taken seriously. Your gratitude for the "opportunity to witness before
so many" or words to that effect present a sobering picture. You
actually believe that your proselytizing in these threads will yield
good result. You believe that your tactics are acceptable because
others will hear your promotion of your idea of Christianity.

You have the zealotry of the fanatic. The unassailable conviction that
you have an exclusive grasp on truth. That you are perfect in your
understanding and perfect in your belief and that any means to present
that to others is acceptable. Thus you have taken a rather low road
for what you see as a high purpose.

I'm bowing out of all this, Chung. Not because I think you right, but
because I see that I overestimated you. I didn't really want to
believe that you were simply a fundamentalist Christian zealot. I
thought that a scientific background would create in you a desire for
evidence and proof or at least a rigorous logical perspective. One can
be a believer and still be a conscientious scientist. I know many such
people. You don't seem to be that person.

Your 2PoundDiet may be useful for a few, but I doubt it could have any
wider utility. I think it's superficial and too limited for general
application. It admits of no impulse and none of the pleasure of
either the food or the social table. You've utterly ignored the
communion and secondary issues of the table that have nothing to do
with food in your formulation. The children of parents doing 2PD
seeing no pleasure in the moment or the offerings will grow to wish to
avoid the setting. Particularly in the culture they're part of,
whichever it is. Every culture on earth makes a big deal of community
eating for the fellowship and respite. You've taken that away and
turned it into a mere fuel stop. It flies in the face of eons or human
evolution as social creatures. I certainly don't hate it; I think it's
a trifle.

You try to peddle the pejorative description of me as chef. As though
it were somehow degrading to be one. It's honest labor and I'm pleased
with my experience in food service and how I've affected the lives of
hundreds of employees and hundreds of thousands of diners. I'm pleased
with my life before that as an international marketer with big and
little companies. That's neither here nor there for this note. Just
information.

Actually, at this stage of my life, I'm more a writer than chef. More
than 1000 pieces published in newspapers and magazines across the US.
Pieces in encyclopedia to come out next year. Web sites for many
clients. Facts, rational and likely conclusions, and let the chips
fall where they may. You don't work that way so we have little common
purpose.

Dealing with you has been an interesting study in the use of language.
I've watched you deliberately obscure meaning. Deliberately
misunderstand and mislead. Deliberately try to confuse and confound. I
thought these were merely tactics. I was wrong. These are your
lifeblood. These are your needs to prevent finding error in your
belief package. These methods are central to your need to protect what
you believe. My opinion is that they're profoundly unhealthy.
Obviously, you disagree or you wouldn't do it.

So here's the bottom line. I'm out of these threads with you. Barring
some egregious post from you, I'm not going to participate in these
little fiestas. I do think that the judgments you've shown in these
posts reflect poorly on you as a person and as a medical professional.
For you to throw around professional terminology like "differential
diagnosis" as a tool of argument is IMO a shabby stunt, particularly
when you know it to be a sham. So enjoy yourself with the other people
you're playing with. The floor is yours to do with as you wish.

I'm withdrawing from this confabulation. I suspect you'll do your
abnormal normal thing and hang your macro at the end. Have at it.

Pastorio
</quote>

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 5:20:44 PM3/25/10
On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:08:07 -0700 (PDT), panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

>Aw, man..I was going to post Chung's video where he plays the
>answering machine message from the security department at the
>megachurch, so that everyone could see he's a RL stalker as well, but
>he seems to have removed it.

Do you have a link?

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 5:24:55 PM3/25/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 12:56:35 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using
>your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>written earlier that you "sure" can.

That is sadistic shit to get power over other people.

http://www.mombu.com/medicine/heart/t-just-something-for-many-of-you-to-think-about-1451523.html

Pastorio
</quote>

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 5:23:42 PM3/25/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 08:42:36 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Is LORD

There is no lord, only a sadistic stalker in Atlanta; his name is Andrew Ben Hua
Chung.

Happy Oyster

Mar 25, 2010, 5:26:00 PM3/25/10
On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:52:12 -0500, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote:

>Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the

That is not your business, you sadistic swine.

Jimmy Alpha

Mar 25, 2010, 6:41:45 PM3/25/10

Charlie, you show yourself as a true ass when you pick on a
girl who has told you she can do as you ask. Is it her fault
you can't hear what she is saying? Remember Philippians 4:13
applies to you as well as her, if you can't hear it's
between you and the strengthener.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 25, 2010, 7:49:12 PM3/25/10
Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>> Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:

>>> No.
>>>
>>> We both don't need to do we? :-)
>>
>> Is LORD Jesus Christ not telling us through what is written at Matthew
>> 5:44 that we are to pray for those who persecute us?
>
> Vera is not causing me to suffer, she is causing herself to suffer.

Your writing earlier to Vera, "Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful
woman. Be gone," indicates otherwise.

Indeed, she did persecute you when she insinuated that you are
homosexual ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/492ee6ddaa982302?

... and when she accused you of being a heretic:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6701f2567205b8ed?

Politely asking a 2nd time: With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect
(Ep4:15), are you, Mike, praying for Vera in keeping with Jesus'
commandment that we pray for those who persecute us as written at
Matthew 5:44?

Vera wrote:

>> Vera wrote:

>> Source:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f303fe70bfd422d5?
>>
>>> So now you feel persecuted, because I offered you to hear me shout
>>> "Jesus is LORD!" from our roof top with my mouth????
>>
>> This physician did not write that he felt persecuted by you. Indeed,
>> what folks are witnessing is that you have been persecuting Mike
>> McLean in your accusing him of being a heretic.
>>

>> Politely asking a 5th time here in this Usenet thread: Please kindly
>> allow folks to witness your **publicly** saying "Jesus is LORD" using

>> your mouth by **any** means of your choosing since you, Vera, have
>> written earlier that you "sure" can.
>

> Politely informing you that I cannot do it any more publicly than by
> shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the rooftops of my town.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Folks here have not witnessed your shouting "Jesus is LORD" from the

rooftops of your town so that this is not a request for something more

[...]

Michael Christ

Mar 25, 2010, 7:48:06 PM3/25/10

Andy wrote:
> Your writing earlier to Vera, "Evil thinking and evil loving deceitful
> woman. Be gone," indicates otherwise.

Well you have mistranslated because you are a sinner, Andy.

Long before you came along I have been trying to help Vera see that it is
HER sin she ought to be worried about, not about what sin she thinks she
sees in others. And you should take the same advice, Andy.

It might be worth your while to realise that to quote the bible, as you have
done, you have to live the bible, Andy. You have to perfectly or you are a
hypocrite. Simple stuff. The problem is you are a sinner as you confess,
and that is because Jesus is not Lord of your life. That's a bummer.

Is Jesus the Lord that leads in sin?? Who is your Lord then? Lord Andy the
Heartdoc??

Michael Christ

Olrik

Mar 25, 2010, 11:59:43 PM3/25/10

Why don't you believe that she's a christian? Why the slaking?

Are you trying to vet the more than a billion christians?

<snip>

Olrik

Mar 26, 2010, 12:00:27 AM3/26/10

"stalking", of course.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2010, 3:10:18 AM3/26/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/61fb4e965493b352?

> Well you have mistranslated because you are a sinner, Andy.

Verbatim quotes are not translations.

Your error here is sin (Matthew 5:48).

Politely asking a 3rd time: With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect

Vera wrote:

>> Vera wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/09e6a31d1ad2d689?

Love in the truth,

Michael Christ

Mar 26, 2010, 7:44:21 AM3/26/10
You need to deal with your sin, Andy.

Righteousness does not come in trying to condemn others.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 26, 2010, 9:47:55 AM3/26/10

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d7877a9ae3ece317?

This physician remains http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

> Righteousness does not come in trying to condemn others.

Correct.

LORD Jesus Christ makes us http://WDJW.net/Right when we are mindful
of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ), both thinking **and** doing what He wants
because the LORD is http://WDJW.net/Righteous

We are allowed to know that the latter is happening when we are
http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

Politely asking a 4th time: With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect

Sanity's Little Helper

Mar 26, 2010, 12:57:15 PM3/26/10
It is an ancient Jimmy Alpha <jimmy...@operamail.com>, and he posteth:

Jimmy, the issue isn't what the Bible says, it's about what Andrew believes
about himself and his relationship to others, and what the correct clinical
diagnosis of these beliefs is.

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

panam...@hotmail.com

Mar 26, 2010, 1:50:41 PM3/26/10
On Mar 25, 5:20 pm, Happy Oyster <happy.oys...@ariplex.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Mar 2010 23:08:07 -0700 (PDT), panamfl...@hotmail.com wrote:
> >Aw, man..I was going to post Chung's video where he plays the
> >answering machine message from the security department at the
> >megachurch, so that everyone could see he's a RL stalker as well, but
> >he seems to have removed it.
>
> Do you have a link?

Found it. This is from May `09.

http://www.tangle.com/view_video?viewkey=ad69bf650dac45f57ef9

You have to sit through an ad first (go figure).

Michael Christ

Mar 26, 2010, 4:41:44 PM3/26/10
No one has to kneel before "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD".

Visit your sin.

Michael Christ

It is loading more messages.