WDJW status for 02/05/10 ...

23 vues

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 07:01:2005/02/2010
This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach yesterday and is enduringly satisfied
knowing that the LORD provided all the needed good food. Do you know
how much you ate yesterday? If not, are you satisfied not knowing? (It
remain wise to know instead of guess via portions, calories, carbs,
fat gram, points, or feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and
3:5), so that you would be http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven ,
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Michael Christ

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 07:16:1705/02/2010

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food

Bon app�tited.

Nothing like a good bacon sandwich, or sanger as we say here in Australia.

Are you still hungry?

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 09:47:5805/02/2010
prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

> You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:', Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/971d683fb7781cad?

Your being able to read this, readily post a reply, and argue without
claiming that you are not whole allows the discerning to know that the
Holy Spirit is right to guide this physician to write earlier that
Jesus' words apply to you:

"Stop sinning or something worse may happen to you." -- LORD Jesus
Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

Prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:
>> Prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

> Lie.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

Most assuredly, without doubt, this physician knows and understands
the LORD to be right (Je9:24) so you remain sadly wrong without
http://WDJW.net/Humility

Moreover, you sadly remain disconnected from the Vine unable to bear
good fruit as can this gentile Christian disciple in the Holy Spirit
(All glory to GOD!):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn15:5)

Amen.

A lack of physical hunger as you have confessed does mean you are
sinning possibly in order to not be hungry. Instead of ending hunger
as you likely have done by worshiping the false stomach idol, we
should wisely stop sinning in order to be blessed by GOD now:

http://WDJW.net/BeWise

Eating until full (no longer hungry) really is essentially making a
food offering to appease/quiet the false stomach idol because of the
irrational fear that the sounds coming from the stomach indicate dying
from starvation.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
right(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which
is causing you to continue sinning.

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 12:45:3905/02/2010
Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:

>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food per the
>http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach yesterday and is enduringly satisfied
>knowing that the LORD provided all the needed good food. Do you know
>how much you ate yesterday? If not, are you satisfied not knowing? (It
>remain wise to know instead of guess via portions, calories, carbs,
>fat gram, points, or feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise

This physician has had 14 oz of a variety of favorite foods so far
today and is consequently wonderfully hungrier right now:

http://WDJW.net/Blessed

Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?

If not, why not?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by

giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), so

Jimmy Alpha

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 13:27:3705/02/2010
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food per the
>> http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach yesterday and is enduringly satisfied
>> knowing that the LORD provided all the needed good food. Do you know
>> how much you ate yesterday? If not, are you satisfied not knowing? (It
>> remain wise to know instead of guess via portions, calories, carbs,
>> fat gram, points, or feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
>
> This physician has had 14 oz of a variety of favorite foods so far
> today and is consequently wonderfully hungrier right now:
>
> http://WDJW.net/Blessed
>
> Do you know how much you have eaten so far for the day?
>
> If not, why not?

Si, a bowl of oatmeal with dried cranberries and sunflower
seeds, and three, yes *three* drumsticks. All so very yummy...
Jimmy Alpha

Michael Christ

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 15:50:5505/02/2010
Do not take away from the Lord's words!

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 15:55:0305/02/2010

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <ach...@emory.edu> wrote in message

>>This gentile Christian disciple enjoyed 32 oz of food per the
>>http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach yesterday and is enduringly satisfied
>>knowing that the LORD provided all the needed good food. Do you know
>>how much you ate yesterday? If not, are you satisfied not knowing? (It
>>remain wise to know instead of guess via portions, calories, carbs,
>>fat gram, points, or feeling full) --> http://WDJW.net/BeWise
>
> This physician has had 14 oz of a variety of favorite foods so far
> today and is consequently wonderfully hungrier right now:

Only 18 ounces to go and you will have fulfilled the law.

Faith is easily removed and replaced by laws through those who are wise in
their own eyes.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 20:31:3505/02/2010
prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:
> > prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

> > Amen.
> >
> >> The Word of the LORD is HE, a Person.
> >>
> >> Amen.

> > With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7baf313fd073a901?

Boasting that you are not sinning is itself a sin according to what is
written at Jeremiah 9:24.

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen

to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

<o((-))><<

prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

> You removed the 'Behold, thou art made whole:', Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/971d683fb7781cad?

Your being able to read this, readily post a reply, and argue without
claiming that you are not whole allows the discerning to know that the
Holy Spirit is right to guide this physician to write earlier that
Jesus' words apply to you:

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen

to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

<o((-))><<

Prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

>> Prodigal Christian Mike McLean wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b2b0b0e3935fdf20?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://WDJW.net/BeWise

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is right

(Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to http://WDJW.net/Guard
your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which is causing you to
continue sinning.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
5 févr. 2010, 21:54:5105/02/2010

ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*. DO
NOT FEED COCKROACHES. (*See sci.med.cardiology)

BOTTOM LINE ON CHUNG: ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
TOTALLY UNREPENTENT ASSHOLE SPAMMER.
TAGS: Andrew B. Chung, WDJW, sci.med.cardiology, WDJW.net, 2PD-OMER
Approach, total egoist, insane, internet creep, usenet #1 asshole,
certifiable sick asshole, human garbage, closet homosexual, erectile
dysfunction, MANBLA, young boys, molestation, chikan, pervert,
pedophile, extreme fundamentalist Christian asshole, "Jesus is LORD"
aka "EGO Christianity", psychopath, totally arrogant spammer, usenet
cockroach, stalker, satanic demon, egomaniac, ladyboy, "chicks with
dicks", "God loves fags", "Jesus is LORD GOD KING BUFU".

Favorite Newsgroups:
alt.EGO-Christianity.Jesus.is.LORD.GOD.KING.BUFU
alt.prettyboy.loves-Jesus-and-cock
alt.ladyboyChung.sucks.cock.for.Jesus
alt.fuck.my.ladyboy.poosy
alt.bottom.bitch.for.Jesus

The sayings of Andrew B. Chung:
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3). Can you say 'Jesus is LORD'? Can you also say 'Muhammad was a
goat-fucking son of SATAN?'
"Death to the imperialist war-mongers of the CPC."
"Death to the fascist bandits and insects Hu Jintao, and his running
dogs, the Communist Party of China."
Death to the murderer Deng Xiaoping, of Hu Yaobang and Chinese freedom."
"Freedom for the people of Tibet - Long live the Dali Lama"

Michael Christ

non lue,
6 févr. 2010, 05:13:2506/02/2010
Andy wrote:
>With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?

The 'due love and respect' is a lie. Even a child can see that Andrew.

And, I told you already, the answer to your question is no.
Jesus...is...Lord.

Simple.

Now, how did you go the other magnificent 18 ounces, have you fulfilled your
law in addition to Jesus going to the cross?

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
6 févr. 2010, 23:27:2906/02/2010

prodigal Mike McLean wrote:

>> prodigal Mike McLean wrote:

Michael Christ

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 05:36:2807/02/2010
Lying is wrong, Andrew.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

ThomM

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 11:39:4707/02/2010
On Feb 7, 5:36 am, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> Lying is wrong, Andrew.

So - you agree that YOU are wrong ten Michael

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 13:35:5907/02/2010
> Lying is wrong, Andrew.

Indeed, lying is sinning.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 14:31:2407/02/2010

You will get NOWHERE in any exchange with CHUNG. You are wasting your
time, and FEEDING A TROLL. Chung is INSANE. He is ALL EGO. He is NOT a
real HUMAN BEING.
Such people are "ALWAYS RIGHT". Ihey have set up their lives so that no
other possibility exists. He is a pre-programmed MACHINE, a BOT. There
is only ONE possible result from any exchange with Chung - YOU ARE
WRONG. You are a sinner, your soul is perishing...
NOTHING CAN HELP SUCH PEOPLE. THEY WILL RESIST ALL ATTEMPTS. THEY WILL
KILL TO PROTECT THAT EGO.
Please don't feed the troll. You are feeding a very large EGO as hard
as diamond.

ThomM

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 14:57:5107/02/2010
On Feb 5, 9:54 pm, GreatSageItchy <GreatSageIt...@null.com> wrote:
> ANDREW B. CHUNG IS A COCKROACH INFESTATION AND DESTROYER OF USENET*.

Actually - CHung is just another christian who - like all other
christians of this group - including YOU -ITCHY - practices Cafeteria
christianity.

He has made up his own religion on which HE is the ABSOLUTE authority
- and is therefore Always correct about it.

YOU have made up your own religion - on which YOU are the absolute
authority - and you claim the same correctness about yours.

Since neither of you SHARE the same religion - no one in this group
believes exactly the same way as any other - you arguments are
worthless since they have no basis.

Two different forms of christianity - and there are tens of thousands
of different forms - may as well be two completely different
religions - since all they need have in common is the "title" (christ
is a title - not a name) - of one of their gods.

AS far as his medical advice - even hamsters are smart enough to
ignore THAT.
Why would you care ?

Michael Christ

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:04:3007/02/2010
Lying is wrong, Andrew.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:05:3107/02/2010
You said I boasted of myself.

You lied, Andrew.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

Michael Christ

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:06:4007/02/2010
Jesus is Lord, and there is nothing you or daddy can do about it.

Michael Christ
"ThomM" <tomm...@optonline.net> wrote in message

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:15:2707/02/2010
"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote:

> Jesus is Lord, and there is nothing you or daddy can do about it.

Jesus is BORED, and there is nothing you can do about it.

See the "Jesus is Bored Award" and a bored-again Christian
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/2008/08/bored-again-christian.html

See some bored-again Christians
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/2008/04/bored-again-christians.html

See what happens when Jesus visits church
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/2008/08/what-happens-when-jesus-attends-church.html

--
"All things are probable. Try to believe. Really! Try to believe even if
it's bloody stupid and irrational. Why? Because I said so, that's why!

::: Jesus is LORD :::

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:32:4007/02/2010
Michael Christ jesus...@father.com wrote in
yVFbn.6146$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au
> Lying is wrong, Andrew.

Finally a confession!

Michael Christ

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 16:41:0407/02/2010

Vera wrote:
> Finally a confession!

Now there is a typical Vera translation.

And so it is with your Bible translating.

Michael Christ

ThomM

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 18:17:2807/02/2010
On Feb 7, 4:06 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> Jesus is Lord, and there is nothing you or daddy can do about it.

Since the statement is presented without any supporting PROOF - and
there is NONE that anyone has to give - then I and my father need not
respond to the nonsense

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
7 févr. 2010, 23:33:3507/02/2010
prodigal Mike McLean wrote:
> > prodigal Mike McLean wrote:

> >> Lying is wrong, Andrew.
> >
> > Indeed, lying is sinning.
> >
> > With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect, are you, Mike, still sinning?
>
> You said I boasted of myself.

Your last written answer to this question was indeed self-glorifying.

Again, with all due love (Ro13:8) and respect, are you, Mike, still

Michael Christ

non lue,
8 févr. 2010, 17:19:2508/02/2010
Lying is wrong, Andrew.

Jesus is Lord.

Michael Christ

baf341...@q27g2000yqn.googlegroups.com...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
8 févr. 2010, 17:47:3108/02/2010
Being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A) ever
mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** doing what He wants is
perpetual repentance that perfectly addresses Hebrews 10:26-28, Mike.

http://WDJW.net/Right (Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to

http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which
is causing you to continue sinning.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Michael Christ

non lue,
8 févr. 2010, 18:23:2608/02/2010

> Being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A) ever
> mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** doing what He wants is
> perpetual repentance that perfectly addresses Hebrews 10:26-28, Mike.

All the banter aside Andrew, 'perpetual repentance' is the theology of
fallen religious men, a theology that seeks to compromise and preserve the
sin state.

The Lord wants a person to
repen............................................t.

That is WJWs.

For your reference, show me anywhere where Jesus says 'perpetual
repentance', He says 'repent!'

Michael Christ

Thommadura

non lue,
8 févr. 2010, 21:26:0608/02/2010
On 2/8/2010 5:19 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> Lying is wrong, Andrew.
>
> Jesus is Lord.

Lying is wrong Michael

YOU cannot establish that the christ even exists to be a lord
No matter how much you believe something - that does not make it true.

Oh - and there is no person now nor was there ever a person with that
name in the House of Lords too!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
8 févr. 2010, 22:00:0908/02/2010
Prodigal Mike McLean wrote:

>> Being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A) ever
>> mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** doing what He wants is
>> perpetual repentance that perfectly addresses Hebrews 10:26-28, Mike.
>
> All the banter aside Andrew, 'perpetual repentance' is the theology of
> fallen religious men, a theology that seeks to compromise and preserve the
> sin state.

Incorrect.

Turning (repenting) away perpetually/permanently with
http://WDJW.net.Humility from the teachings of the world (i.e. the
yeast of the pharisees/religious) to learn from the
http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace directly is quite the opposite of the
religion/theology of men as has been publicly discussed earlier here
on sci.med.cardiology:

http://WDJW.net/NoReligion

Being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what He wants with
http://WDJW.net/Humility is simply being His disciple (Mt28:19-20)
which is a personal Teacher-student relationship and not a religion.

With http://WDJW.net/Humility and with all due love (Ro13:8) &
http://WDJW.net/Respect and because it is http://WDJW.net/Right to ask
instead of judge (Mt7:1), are you, dear ( http://WDJW.net/John1512 )
Mike, still sinning?

In the interim, may GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are
this physician's neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new
spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water
and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven by
Him so that they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Michael Christ

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 05:29:2909/02/2010
Repent means repent Andrew, it does not mean 'perpetual repentance'.

You have been sold a lie.

Be warned though, if you subscribe to 'perpetual repenting', you compromise
and seek to preserve the sin state.

There is no refuge for sin, Andrew.

For your information, the word 'repent' is mentioned 24 times in the New
Testament, and 19 times in the Old Testament and not once does 'repent' mean
'perpetual repentance'.

It is yet another little hidey hole men have devised to try and remain in
their sin and try and be righteous...no such animal!!

People have a real problem repenting of...all...they are. They need to take
a look at 'Job'.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 06:09:2609/02/2010

Source: http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/7786881c0d4e544d?

> All the banter aside Andrew, 'perpetual repentance' is the theology of
> fallen religious men, a theology that seeks to compromise and preserve the
> sin state.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), you are wrong, Mike.

With http://WDJW.net/Humility and with all due http://WDJW.net/Love
(Ro13:8) & http://WDJW.net/Respect (Ep4:15) and because it is

http://WDJW.net/Right to ask instead of judge (Mt7:1), are you, dear

Mike, still sinning?

In the interim, may GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are
this physician's neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new
spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water
and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven by
Him so that they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 08:00:5609/02/2010
Hebrews 10:26-27

=26]

For if we sin deliberately after receiving the knowledge of the
truth,
there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins,
=27] but a fearful prospect of judgment, and a fury of fire which
will
consume the adversaries.

Dr. Chung do you sin?

Ike E 2/9/2010

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 14:58:3809/02/2010

<ver...@gefinden.com> wrote in message
> Hebrews 10:26-27

"Hebrews" was written as a direct assault on John's "Revelation" to turn
Christian eschatology and theology into Essene/Gnostic eschatology and
theology (as the author was probably an Ebionite, which was a Jewish
"Christian" sect that seemed to have derived its doctrines from the earlier
apocalyptic cults).

Watch...

Revelation/Hebrews parallels.

On the surface, it looks like the author of Hebrews is supporting John's
Revelation. But note that the author hardly EVER quotes John word for word.
And, as we'll find in a moment, the author of Hebrews insidiously changes
John's Revelation...

1) �But call to remembrance the former days, in which after ye were
illuminated ye endured a great fight of afflictions� (Heb.10:32) compared to
�Remember from whence thou art fallen...will remove thy lampstands
(illumination) ....I know thy works and thy labour� (Rev 2:1-7).

2) �God is not unrighteous to forget your work and the love, which ye showed
towards his name� (Heb.6:10) compared to �I know thy works and thy labour
and thy patience� (Rev 2:2).

3) �...that ye wax not weary fainting in your souls� (Heb.12:3) compared to
�...and hast borne, and hast patience and for my names sake hast laboured
and hast not fainted� (Rev 2:3).

4) �That no man fall after the same example of disobedience� (Heb.4:11)
compared to �Remember therefore from whence thou art fallen� (Rev 2:5).

5) ��how much more shall we not escape, who turn away from him that warneth
from heaven�(Heb.12:26) compared to the fact that Revelation is the only
message from Jesus spoken from heaven to the churches.

6) �And this word, yet once more signifieth the removing of those things
that are shaken� (Heb.12: 27) compared to �I will remove thy lampstand�.�
(Rev 2:5, in terms of the Spirit's gifts & dependence on the Temple).

7) The word of God (Heb 4:12) compared to The word of God (Rev 19:13). (Only
John ever directly used the term "the Word of God" as a Name for Jesus.)

8) �."is sharper than a two-edged sword" (Heb 4:12) compared to "with a
sharp two-edged sword (Rev 1:16; 19:15).

9) "The city which hath (the: RV) foundations, whose builder and maker is
God" (Heb 11:10) compared to "The wall of the city (of God) had 12
foundations" (Rev 21:14).

And this whole sequence from Hebrews chapter 12:

10) "Mount Zion" compared to "The Lamb on Mount Zion (Rev 14:1)."
11) "Heavenly Jerusalem" compared to "New Jerusalem" out of heaven (Rev
21:2).
12) "The city of the living God" compared to "The God of the living
creatures" (Rev 4:6).
13) "An innumerable company of angels" compared to "The voice of many
angels" (Rev 5:11).
14) "The general assembly" compared to "The 144,000 sealed out of Israel"
(Rev ch.7&14).
15) "Written in heaven" compared to "Written in the Lamb�s book of life"
(Rev 13:8; 21:27).
16) "God the judge of all" compared to "The dead standing before God to be
judged" (Rev 20:12).
17) "Jesus the mediator of a new covenant" compared to "A Lamb as it had
been slain" (Rev 5:5, 6).
18) "The blood of sprinkling" compared to "Thou hast redeemed us to God by
thy blood" (Rev 5:9).
19) "Let us serve God" compared to "They serve him day and night in his
Temple" (7:15)

That's 19 paraphrases of Revelation statements in Hebrews, but not ONE
MENTION of the source, and hardly a direct quote in the bunch.

WHY?

First, it tells us that Hebrews was written AFTER JOHN WROTE REVELATION,
sometime in the second century.

But WHY doesn't the author acknowledge John, and why does he keep CHANGING
John's statements?

Simple: the author is SPECIFICALLY REVERSING REVELATION THEOLOGY and
ESCHATOLOGY (and, likewise, Gospel and Epistle theology) into ESSENE/GNOSTIC
theology and eschatology.

1) The author of Hebrews draws a distinction between man and angel that
neither Jesus, Paul, nor John drew. In fact, one of the functions of
Revelation is to CONNECT man to angel (and subsequently, demons) through the
"star = angel = ministers of the Word" trichotomy. This is specifically
clarified when the last angel of the Bible DECLARES that he was 1) a
fellowservant, 2) a brother in tribulation, and 3) of those who kept the
sayings of the book, i.e. A MARTYR. In other words, he was a MAN before he
was an "angel."

Who taught a distinction between man and angel, right down to their
creation?

The Essenes "Sons of Light" cult.

Hmmmmm.

2) The author of Hebrews teaches REPLACEMENT THEOLOGY, saying that the Old
Testament is "passed away," when Jesus, Paul, and John specifically said
otherwise.

Jesus SAID the all the law and the prophets would stand until the end of
heaven and earth.

Paul said, in terms of Israel as it was, wrote "for the gifts and callings
of God are WITHOUT REPENTANCE. Paul ALSO said that the law would be the
basis for the judgment of the world.

John taught dualism in a coming Remnant that will "keep the commandments of
God AND have the faith of Jesus" that will arise in the End of the Age. (Ah,
but the author of Hebrews REMOVES the 144,000 from his story.)

THIS is a BIGGIE.

Who taught that Judaism had passed away, and only they were the "true
remnant" of the old Israel?

The Essenes.

Hmmmmm.

3) The author of Hebrews changes the concept of a COVENANT (i.e. a TWO-PARTY
AGREEMENT) into the concept of A WILL (i.e. a one-party agreement). A
Covenant is binding on both parties, and both parties have responsibilities
in a Covenant. A will is only binding on one party, and only one party has
any responsibilities.

Haven't quite figured out how this one fits into the Essene picture.

Hmmmmm.

4) The author of Hebrews SKIPS the Millennium and jumps to the End of the
World, whereas Jesus, Paul, and John all treated the End of the Age and the
End of the World as TWO SEPARATE EVENTS (filled by the "happy kingdom"
prophecies of Isaiah and Jeremiah et al).

Who taught the imminent "End of the World" war between the righteous and
wicked, the angels and demons, and God and Satan?

The Essenes.

Hmmmmm.

5) Hebrews teaches the traditional seven-literal-days-past creation account
[ch 4], but John's Revelation says that creation is still ongoing (i.e. "for
you have created all things, and for your pleasure they are and were
created"), which means the seven days of creation are Macrocosmic (creation
days), not Microcosmic (literal days).

Who was an ultra-tradition faction of Judaism that taught strict biblical
literalism?

The Essenes.

Hmmmmm.

6) Hebrews 6 & 12 speaks of striving for perfection in the flesh by works
and laws, which was Asceticism, i.e. the concept that we are saved for sins
past by the Gospel (or, in the case of the Essenes, ritual baptism and
cleansing), but NOT sins future.

There's those Essenes again.

Hmmmmm.

********

Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was playing it
fast and loose with their eschatological and theological claims, and it is
especially disturbing that whoever the author insinuated that he was Paul,
and copied from Paul's writings, too, when Paul was martyred before the
temple was destroyed, and Revelation was written soon afterward, with this
book coming up a distant third.

Ike

P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until AFTER
the Council of Nicea.

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 16:08:0909/02/2010
Many interesting observations snipped.

"Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was
playing it fast and loose with their eschatological and theological
claims, and it is especially disturbing that whoever the author
insinuated that he was Paul, and copied from Paul's writings, too, when
Paul was martyred before the temple was destroyed, and Revelation was
written soon afterward, with this book coming up a distant third.

Ike

P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until
AFTER the Council of Nicea."

I suggest the good article at:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epistle_to_the_Hebrews

There the authorship is discussed, unknown, the dating, before temple
destruction.

There was no standard canon at the time of the council, and not for long
after. There were suggested lists which included some overlapping books
and some which excluded them. Hebrews was one that was in some lists
and not in others, there were others including some of the letters and
revelation for example. There were several on some lists that are not
in the cannon such as the widely used shepherd of hermas and the didache
and others. As a sidenote, some consider the latter the first christian
writing before any of the cannon.

I suggest the good outline starting at:

http://www.ntcanon.org/index.shtml

There was at the time of the creed only one list that was close to what
we have and preceeded it by about 100 years. Not until about 600 or so
did the canon as we know it gain general universal acceptance. It is
still not 100 percent agreed upon even now.

Michael Christ

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 16:24:1109/02/2010
Andrew, constantly enforcing your will is useless to you.

I answered your question and I gave you the reason for it, and you used it
to try and discredit me before the Lord. No one can do that.

I repented of all I was; there was no good thing in me. I gave my entire
life to the Lord Jesus Christ, whether you or anyone believes that or not is
not important, and if a man, anyone, gives their life to the Lord, then He
is Lord, and you cannot sin if that is true...wait for it...because
He...is...LORD. To Him be the glory.

If you say you love God with all your heart and you sin, then you have never
been born again/given your life to Him, no matter what the modern
theologians would have you believe.

I have yet to meet a man who seeks the kingdom of God first, instead I meet
those who seek to keep this world and try to work Jesus into that equation.
It is unacceptable on so many levels. If Jesus is not first, He is last, no
matter how many 'good works'.

Many.

Mat 7:22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not
prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy
name done many wonderful works?
Mat 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from
me, ye that work iniquity.

Repent means repent of all you are, or all is a lie.

Michael Christ

"Michael Christ" <jesus...@father.com> wrote in message

can...@picture.com

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 16:38:4209/02/2010
"Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was
playing it fast and loose with their eschatological and theological
claims, and it is especially disturbing that whoever the author
insinuated that he was Paul, and copied from Paul's writings, too, when
Paul was martyred before the temple was destroyed, and Revelation was
written soon afterward, with this book coming up a distant third.

Ike

P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until
AFTER the Council of Nicea."

I suggest the good article at:

ThomM

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 16:53:3109/02/2010
On Feb 9, 4:24 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> Andrew, constantly enforcing your will is useless to you.
>
> I answered your question and I gave you the reason for it, and you used it
> to try and discredit me before the Lord.  No one can do that.

THere being no proven lord - for once YOU have made a true statement

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 17:07:5509/02/2010
Ike wrote:

>> Hebrews 10:26-27
>
>"Hebrews" was written as a direct assault on John's "Revelation" to turn
>Christian eschatology and theology into Essene/Gnostic eschatology and
>theology (as the author was probably an Ebionite, which was a Jewish
>"Christian" sect that seemed to have derived its doctrines from the earlier
>apocalyptic cults).

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Ike,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG
plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 17:15:3109/02/2010
With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15) are you, Mike, still
sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 21:05:0709/02/2010
Please kindly answer the outstanding question.

Thurisaz, warrior of Thor

non lue,
9 févr. 2010, 22:55:2909/02/2010
Morontheist and confessed liar-for-jebus "Michael Christ":

> There is no refuge for sin, Andrew.

Tell us, morontheist: Is the lying to which you proudly admit a sin?

--
Thurisaz, warrior of Thor, natural enemy of morontheism

The judgment of morontheism: http://www.carcosa.de/nojebus

Abbie Hoffman

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 01:50:3910/02/2010

On 10 Feb 2010, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:
>Please kindly answer the outstanding question.
>
>Dr. Chung do you sin?

But of course he doesn't! Chung's immortaal soul was zaaved by
the preszciouz blode of jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzuz.

The Juwes are
the men that
Will not
be Blamed
for nothing
-W.W. Gull

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 05:03:0310/02/2010

> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15) are you, Mike, still
> sinning?

No, because Jesus is Lord.

How many times do you have to be told?

It is something you cannot say, Andrew.

True repentance is this...

Job 42:4 Hear, I beseech thee, and I will speak: I will demand of thee, and
declare thou unto me.
Job 42:5 I have heard of thee by the hearing of the ear: but now mine eye
seeth thee.
Job 42:6 Wherefore I abhor myself, and repent in dust and ashes.

Without true repentance, Andrew, Jesus can never be Lord of your life.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 06:55:5210/02/2010
prodigal Mike McLean wrote using the false name Michael Christ:

> > With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15) are you, Mike, still
> > sinning?
>
> No, because Jesus is Lord.

How does Jesus Christ being LORD ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ) make your
answer, Mike, about yourself the http://WDJW.net/Right answer to the
question asked of you especially in this context when you have been
using a false name?

It doesn't because lying is sin:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Lying is sin because it is from the devil (John 8:44).

Again, with all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15) are you, Mike,
still sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 08:22:4410/02/2010
"are you, Mike, still sinning?"

Recalls the "are you still beating your wife" trick question children
used to use.

Here is a more proper question:

Dr. Chung, do you sin?

Ike E 2/9/2010

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 10:36:1110/02/2010

> Many interesting observations snipped.
>
> "Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was
> playing it fast and loose with their eschatological and theological
> claims, and it is especially disturbing that whoever the author
> insinuated that he was Paul, and copied from Paul's writings, too, when
> Paul was martyred before the temple was destroyed, and Revelation was
> written soon afterward, with this book coming up a distant third.
>
> Ike
>
> P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until
> AFTER the Council of Nicea."
>
> I suggest the good article at:

I don't read tertiary sources.

I go to THE sources, and Hebrews did NOT show up in the canon until AFTER
the Council of Nicea. And it was NOT written before the destruction of the
temple, as the author was ripping off and perverting Revelation, and
Revelation was written in c. 96 AD, AFTER the temple was destroyed. So how
can a rip off of a book written after the destruction of the temple come
BEFORE the destruction of the temple?

FACT: Hebrews is a corruption of everything Jesus established through John.
It has a few interesting points, but, by and large, it's APOSTATE.

Ike

Ike E 2/9/2010

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 10:44:2110/02/2010

<can...@picture.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> There was no standard canon at the time of the council, and not for long
> after.

Bullshit.

The canon was established at the third council of Carthage in 397 AD.

> There were suggested lists which included some overlapping books
> and some which excluded them. Hebrews was one that was in some lists
> and not in others, there were others including some of the letters and
> revelation for example.

I posted up the facts, and you ignored them: HEBREWS was NOT INCLUDED IN ANY
CANON until AFTER the Council of Nicea. And when it DID show up it was part
of the "antilegomena," i.e. "writings spoken against."

Once again...

The church councils (which occurred starting in 325 AD) ignored the early
church fathers through the first three centuries and disregarded the
criteria they lived by...

1) The book had to have known origin.
2) The book had to have a traceable history of usage.
3) The book had to fully conform to the teachings of Jesus Christ.

********

The Muratorian Canon (c. 170 as it refers to Pius I, Bishop of Rome, 142-157
AD)

Accepted books

"The third book of the Gospel is that according to Luke� The fourth� is that
of John� the acts of all the apostles� As for the Epistles of Paul� To the
Corinthians first, to the Ephesians second, to the Philippians third, to the
Colossians fourth, to the Galatians fifth, to the Thessalonians sixth, to
the Romans seventh� once more to the Corinthians and to the Thessalonians�
one to Philemon, one to Titus, and two to Timothy�

Disputed books

"to the Laodiceans, [and] another to the Alexandrians, [both] forged in
Paul's name to [further] the heresy of Marcion� the epistle of Jude and two
of the above-mentioned (or, bearing the name of) John� and [the book of]
Wisdom� We receive only the apocalypses of John and Peter, though some of us
are not willing that the latter be read in church. But Hermas wrote the
Shepherd very recently� And therefore it ought indeed to be read; but it
cannot be read publicly to the people in church."

********

Origen (c. 185-253)

One finds in [Origen�s writings] citations of all the books of the New
Testament, though he expressed reservations concerning James, 2 Peter, and
2nd and 3rd John.

Origen on Hebrews

Throughout Origen's writings he quotes from the Epistle to the Hebrews more
than 200 times, and in the vast majority of his references he is content to
attribute it to Paul as its author. But near the close of his life (after
245 CE), where Origen is speaking as a scholar, he admits that the tradition
of its authorship is wholly uncertain.

In addition he makes the following statements concerning the Epistle to the
Hebrews, in his Homilies upon it: 'That the character of the diction of the
Epistles entitled 'To the Hebrews' has not the apostle's rudeness in speech,
who acknowledged himself to be rude in speech (2 Cor. 6:6), that is, in
style, but that the Epistle is better Greek in the framing of its diction,
will be admitted by everyone who is able to discern differences of style.
But again, on the other hand, that the thoughts of the Epistle are
admirable, and not inferior to the acknowledged writings of the apostle,
this also everyone who carefully examines the apostolic text will admit'.
Further on he adds, If I gave my opinion, I should say that the thoughts are
those of the apostle, but the style and composition belong to some one who
remembered the apostle's teachings and wrote down at his leisure what had
been said by his teacher. Therefore, if any church holds that this Epistle
is by Paul, let it be commended for this also. For it is not without reason
that the men of old time have handed it down as Paul's. But who wrote the
Epistle in truth, God knows. Yet the account that has reached us [is
twofold] , some saying that Clement, bishop of Rome, wrote the Epistle, and
others, that it was Luke, the one who wrote the Gospel and the Acts.

********

Irenaeus' (2nd century AD - c. 202) Canon [by citation],

Matthew
Mark
Luke
John
Acts of the Apostles
Romans
1 Corinthians
2 Corinthians
Galatians
Ephesians
Philippians
Colossians
1 Thessalonians
2 Thessalonians
1 Timothy
2 Timothy
Titus
1 Peter
1 John
2 John
Revelation to John

No Hebrews, 2 Peter, 3rd John, James, or Jude

********

Eusebius' (c 263-339) Canon

"The first church historian, Eusebius, circa AD 303-325, applied the term
"Antilegomena" ["writings spoken against"] to the Epistle of James, the
Epistle of Jude, 2 Peter, 2 and 3 John, the Acts of Paul, the Shepherd of
Hermas, the Apocalypse of Peter, the Epistle of Barnabas, the Didache, the
Apocalypse of John, and the Gospel according to the Hebrews."

Quote from Eusebius:

"Among the disputed writings, [ton antilegomenon] which are nevertheless
recognized by many, are extant the so-called epistle of James and that of
Jude, also the second epistle of Peter, and those that are called the second
and third of John, whether they belong to the evangelist or to another
person of the same name. Among the rejected writings must be reckoned also
the Acts of Paul, and the so-called Shepherd, and the Apocalypse of Peter,
and in addition to these the extant epistle of Barnabas, and the so-called
Teachings of the Apostles; and besides, as I said, the *Apocalypse of John,
if it seem proper, which some, as I said, reject, but which others class
with the accepted books. And among these some have placed also the Gospel
according to the Hebrews, with which those of the Hebrews that have accepted
Christ are especially delighted. And all these may be reckoned among the
disputed books."

(*Eusebius marginalized the Apocalypse of John in this list, but accepted it
in another.)

********

Cheltenham/Mommsen Canon

The Cheltenham Canon, c. 365-390, is a Latin list that was discovered by the
German classical scholar Theodor Mommsen (published 1886) in a 10th century
manuscript (chiefly patristic) belonging to the library of Thomas Phillips
at Cheltenham, England. The list probably originated in North Africa soon
after the middle of the 4th century.
It has a 24-book Old Testament and 24-book New Testament which provides
syllable and line counts but omits Hebrews, Jude and James, and seems to
question the epistles of John and Peter beyond the first.

*******

Diatessaron and Syriac Church

"By the fifth century the Syrian Bible, called the Peshitta, became
formalized somehow into its present form: Philemon was accepted, along with
James, 1 Peter and 1 John, but the remaining books are still expelled (2
John, 3 John, 2 Peter, Jude and Revelation ). After the Council of Ephesus
in 431 A.D., the Eastern Syrian church, in turn divided between the
Nestorian and the Syriac Orthodox Church, broke away, and retained this
canon of only 22-books (the Peshitta) up to the present day."

*******

Conclusion

There are many other canons, especially the ones in the Latin tradition,
which adheres to the canon as found in the Catholic Bible.

But the fact remains that the church fathers by and large rejected Hebrews,
2 Peter, 2nd & 3rd John, James, and they had mixed feelings about
Revelation, although the consensus was that Revelation was authentic.

Ike

Thommadura

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 11:33:2510/02/2010
On 2/9/2010 9:05 PM, ver...@gefinden.com wrote:
> Please kindly answer the outstanding question.
>
> Dr. Chung do you sin

In the definition of the word "sin" as religions defines it - as an
offense against a god - NO ONE actually is proven to sin.

That is because there are NO proven supernatural gods.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 14:13:0610/02/2010
Ike wrote:

<snip>

>FACT: Hebrews is a corruption of everything Jesus established through John.
>It has a few interesting points, but, by and large, it's APOSTATE.

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Ike,

publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

can...@picture.com

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 15:47:3110/02/2010
> Many interesting observations snipped.
>
> "Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was
> playing it fast and loose with their eschatological and theological
> claims, and it is especially disturbing that whoever the author
> insinuated that he was Paul, and copied from Paul's writings, too,
when
> Paul was martyred before the temple was destroyed, and Revelation was
> written soon afterward, with this book coming up a distant third.
>
> Ike
>
> P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until

> AFTER the Council of Nicea."
>
> I suggest the good article at:

"I don't read tertiary sources."

Then do tell us which documents in the original greek you "consult"?
The "primary" sources were used, no less then in your original post with
its unsupported assertions. This one thinks a cheap flip off to avoid
the information available.

"I go to THE sources, and Hebrews did NOT show up in the canon until
AFTER the Council of Nicea. And it was NOT written before the
destruction of the temple, as the author was ripping off and perverting
Revelation, and Revelation was written in c. 96 AD, AFTER the temple was
destroyed. So how can a rip off of a book written after the destruction
of the temple come BEFORE the destruction of the temple?"

Really, then consider:

"To modern ears Hebrews does not sound at all like Paul, but the
ancients
viewed it very differently. The great Alexandrian fathers from Pantaenus
Origen considered it Paul's, and the recently published papyrus
manuscript
of Paul's letters, dating from about A.D. 200 (Gerstinger, Wilcken) to
250
(Kenyon, Sanders), already has Hebrews standing second among the Pauline
letters, following Romans and preceding I Corinthians. [1]"

There is a "primary" source for you to consult.

Because if you had read the original provided link it discusses why it
is considered that it preceed the destruction. Or do you have a copy of
the palistine news at your elbo dated sometime in 70?

"FACT: Hebrews is a corruption of everything Jesus established through
John. It has a few interesting points, but, by and large, it's
APOSTATE."

Ah, now why didn't you say so in the first place, being a primary source
and all?

Now really tell us, what in it bugs you so much? Do you hold some
unconventional christian or non-christian view that depends upon drawing
it as a suspect source?

can...@picture.com

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:15:2210/02/2010
> There was no standard canon at the time of the council, and not for
long
> after.

Bullshit.

The canon was established at the third council of Carthage in 397 AD.j"

Bull urine, this was a regional council having no universal authority,
that given to a universalcouncil such as that of nicene in 325.

> There were suggested lists which included some overlapping books
> and some which excluded them. Hebrews was one that was in some lists
> and not in others, there were others including some of the letters and
> revelation for example.

"I posted up the facts, and you ignored them: HEBREWS was NOT INCLUDED
IN ANY CANON until AFTER the Council of Nicea. And when it DID show up
it was part of the "antilegomena," i.e. "writings spoken against.""

I just posted in another version of this thread its inclusion in a list
at about 200 AD and the original source of that list.

"Once again...

The church councils (which occurred starting in 325 AD) ignored the
early church fathers through the first three centuries and disregarded
the criteria they lived by..."

Silly in the extreme. Those at the council came again and again to
point to the tradition of teaching of those who preceeded themselves in
support of their views about the Holy Trinity, the major product of the
council. Then follows a list of examples of lists which were common in
the first 600 years or so of the church. Included is a regional council
making their list but which as a regional council held no sway over the
other regions of the church which were authorities unto themselves.
Only a universal council such as the one in 325 could have made a
universal list to which all would subscribe. This in fact was never
done and the final canon of the NT was in the end a process of concensus
being formed until there was universal practice.

If we may, of what religion are you or of what church if christian?

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:17:4010/02/2010
I don't know why you keep saying 'with due love and respect', Andrew, when
it is obvious, even before men, it is not true. Is God blind?

I told you Andrew, enforcing your will is useless to you.

The Lord gave me the newsgroup name 'Michael Christ' in 1998, it is not
weighed in the balance of thou glorious approval.

All you are doing is searching to find error in me to try and make yourself
righteous (vanity), hence the pointing the finger at me to say I boast of
myself (a lie) and the juvenile entrapment question you keep asking.

I answered your question anyway. Then answer is no. Why? Because Jesus is
Lord.

Simple truth, Andrew, and few there are that find it.

How can you call yourself a disciple of Jesus Christ when you walk in such
wily and crafty ways? The ways of a true disciple are not to betray his
neighbour and seek to trap by stealth your neighbour for evil, Andy. Is God
blind? Are you perfect??

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:32:2310/02/2010
With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
still sinning?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:32:4610/02/2010

> "are you, Mike, still sinning?"
>
> Recalls the "are you still beating your wife" trick question children
> used to use.

I tried explaining that to Andrew, telling him that the question is
deceitful and crafty, not befitting of a sincere disciple of the Lord. I
recall giving him the examples...have you stopped hurting people yet, have
you stopped kicking your dog yet, have you stopped committing adultery in
your heart with the ladies yet, Andrew? But it all seems to fall in deaf
ears.

Verity wrote:
> Here is a more proper question:
>
> Dr. Chung, do you sin?

That is the proper way to ask, if one is given to ask.

The real question follows, is a person of the world or is a person of God?
It can't be both.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:40:4710/02/2010
Ike wrote:
> The church councils (which occurred starting in 325 AD) ignored the early
> church fathers through the first three centuries and disregarded the
> criteria they lived by...

Ike, are those 'church fathers' like what we have today? Also, if there
seed was yet to 'sprout' how can their judgment be infallible?

Michael Christ

> 1) The book had to have known origin.
> 2) The book had to have a traceable history of usage.
> 3) The book had to fully conform to the teachings of Jesus Christ.
>
> ********
>
> The Muratorian Canon (c. 170 as it refers to Pius I, Bishop of Rome,
> 142-157 AD)
>
> Accepted books
>

> "The third book of the Gospel is that according to Luke� The fourth� is
> that of John� the acts of all the apostles� As for the Epistles of Paul�

> To the Corinthians first, to the Ephesians second, to the Philippians
> third, to the Colossians fourth, to the Galatians fifth, to the

> Thessalonians sixth, to the Romans seventh� once more to the Corinthians
> and to the Thessalonians� one to Philemon, one to Titus, and two to
> Timothy�

> Disputed books
>
> "to the Laodiceans, [and] another to the Alexandrians, [both] forged in

> Paul's name to [further] the heresy of Marcion� the epistle of Jude and
> two of the above-mentioned (or, bearing the name of) John� and [the book
> of] Wisdom� We receive only the apocalypses of John and Peter, though some

> of us are not willing that the latter be read in church. But Hermas wrote

> the Shepherd very recently� And therefore it ought indeed to be read; but

> it cannot be read publicly to the people in church."
>
> ********
>
> Origen (c. 185-253)
>

> One finds in [Origen�s writings] citations of all the books of the New

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:41:5410/02/2010

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:43:5610/02/2010

> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
> still sinning?

No.

Why?

Jesus is Lord.

'Jesus is Lord' is not just an empty chant you say and get people to kneel
before you to say, Andrew.

Michael Christ

Thommadura

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:45:1310/02/2010

That is YOUR opinion

Since all of this is belief -

> Ah, now why didn't you say so in the first place, being a primary source
> and all?
>
> Now really tell us, what in it bugs you so much? Do you hold some
> unconventional christian or non-christian view that depends upon drawing
> it as a suspect source?

Since christianity is NOT a single belief - your question is wrong.

To a catholic - all other beliefs are unconventional - since only their
church can properly interpret their bible (the bible is UNquestionably
the product of the catholic church) - and since only catholics will be
saved - so other christians are wasting their time anyway

Michael Christ

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:53:4710/02/2010
...is not of the Lord, Andrew.

No matter how hard you try to find error in me, it does not make where you
are the place of comfort and righteousness. For that you have to repent as
Job did.

Michael Christ

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 16:58:2910/02/2010
CHUNG - KING OF THE EGO-Christians. THE SUPREME ASSHOLE OF ASSHOLES.
"Christianity" that is ALL EGO, NOTHING BUT EGO. PURE ARROGANCE.
The "Christianity" created by SATAN, especially for demons, devils, and
assholes. In a world of 6 billion assholes, The Church of
EGO-Christianity wlll no doubt RULE. It probably already does in
America, where it has its own major TV network, FOX-TV broadcasting the
EGO-Christian message of HATE, racism, arrogance, excusivity, and
white-supremacy 24/7.

EGO-Christianity*, the exciting NEW "Christianity", with the "look and
feel" of REAL Spirituality, the illusion of righteousness and holiness,
especially created for assholes.

*aka "Jesus is LORD" Christianity.

Jesus, the teacher, the wise man, the prophet, even Jesus the savior,
is not good enought for EGO-CHRISTIANITY. Only Jesus IS GOD will
suffice. Jesus THE CREATOR, THE ALPHA, THE OMEGA!
In the sick weak mind of the EGO-Christian, Jesus is ALL-POWERFUL.

Everything is attracted to its opposite, so what kind of person would
want to transform Jesus from a carpenter, enlightened teacher into a
cross between God and Superman? By making Jesus more powerful, does
that not make the true believer also more powerful, more holy, more "in
the holy spirit". Does that not make his "holiness" more powerful.

When you enter that fantasy world OF EGO-Christianity, where "Jesus is
LORD", you're hanging out with the real whacko's of the Christian
world. The INSANE Andrew B. Chung, the Reichmarshall Hermann "Ike"
Ikemann, the once or twice accidently dropped on her head Donna Kupp,
and, of course Vera.
No power or glory is too great for Jesus, the Creator God, the Alpha
and Omega, in whacko EGO-Christianity, where the supreme egoists polish
the power and glory of Jesus to better reflect their shining
(ass)holiness.
EGO-Christianity, the exciting NEW "Christianity", with the "look and
feel" of REAL Spirituality, especially created for assholes.
�GSI 2010

ThomM

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 19:31:1610/02/2010
On Feb 10, 4:43 pm, "Michael Christ" <jesusisl...@father.com> wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in messagenews:1a96n5p5hb33ei68b...@4ax.com...

> > With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
> > still sinning?
>
> No.
>
> Why?
>
> Jesus is Lord.
>
> 'Jesus is Lord' is not just an empty chant you say and get people to kneel
> before you to say, Andrew.

Actually - if that is part of HIS religion - you have no PROVABLE
basis to argue

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 19:49:0110/02/2010
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:

>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
>> still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
boasted about not sinning.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)

Amen.

Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in
the Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of
his strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen.

> Why?

Because such boasting causes us to be proud of heart and ..

"The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will
not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

Thus, it remains wise, Mike, to work to have http://WDJW.net/Humility
and http://WDJW.net/NoPride by avoiding the sin of boasting.

> Jesus is Lord.

Yes, Jesus Christ is LORD ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 )

This does mean that it would be LORD Jesus Christ Who would punish us
for being proud of heart as you have been as evident by your heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) misguiding you to use such a fake name as Michael
Christ that has suggested to others like Vera that you believe in your
heart that you are at the same level as the risen Christ Jesus:

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

> 'Jesus is Lord' is not just an empty chant you say and get people to kneel
> before you to say, Andrew.

This physician has not written that "Jesus is LORD" were "an empty
chant you say and get people to kneel before you."

Instead, he has cited what is written in the Bible that at the name of
Jesus, every knee should bow and every tongue confess that "Jesus
Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:11) --> http://WDJW.net/Ph211

When knees are bowed instead of bent, there is a stance of military
readiness instead of kneeling.

Thus, your lies, which are sin, show that you remain sadly
disconnected from the Vine unable to bear good fruit as can this
gentile Christian disciple through the LORD, Who strengthens him
(Philippians 4:13 --> All glory to GOD!):

[...]

10 févr. 2010, 19:59:2110/02/2010
"Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in the
Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his
strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen."

Aman.

Dr. Chung do you sin?

As others see you, is boasting in newsgroups one of yoursins?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
10 févr. 2010, 22:02:2110/02/2010
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly exhorted:
>>prodigal Mike McLean using a fake name wrote:
>>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried:

>>> No.
>>
>> Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be?

>> When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner
>> has boasted about not sinning.
>>
>> "for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)
>>
>> Amen.
>>

>> Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written
>> in the Bible:
>>
>> "Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast
>> of his strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)
>>
>> Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

> Dr. Chung do you sin?

This physician is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke
6:21A).

The reason this is the right answer has been publicly discussed in an
earlier post in another sci.med.cardiology thread:

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile
Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>> This gentile Christian disciple reminds friends that Ph 2:11 allows us
>> to know that there is simply no justifiable excuse for anyone claiming
>> to be a Christian to not publicly confess "Jesus Christ is LORD" as
>> can be witnessed at http://WDJW.net except to confess that they are
>> not Christian (Romans 10:9) because no one can say "Jesus Christ is
>> LORD" except by the Holy Spirit (1 Cor 12:3):
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/John1512

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/af211f33ec497845?

>But what does Jesus say, wdjs:
>
>Matt.
>007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
>007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
>the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in
>heaven.

It remains a medical fact that any physically&cognitively intact
person can say "Lord, Lord" with their mouth, while it has been the
observation of this bona-fide licensed physician that "no one can say
'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3). Indeed, this
physician has been allowed to provide examples of
physically&cognitively intact individuals writing that they can
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using their mouth only to discover they
cannot:

http://WDJW.net

In Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this gentile
Christian disciple, who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now
(Luke 6:21A), rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Here's an example of someone with no visceral adiposity (i.e. no VAT)
as evident by his hsCRP being undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name, this gentile Christian disciple,
who is http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry right now (Luke 6:21A),
rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

[...]

11 févr. 2010, 06:53:0311/02/2010

Andy Chung thinks:

> When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
> boasted about not sinning.

Andrew Chung doesn't decide what things mean over anybody's life, Andy. You
are a sinner remember.

Just so you know, Jesus is Lord and He decides everything, and thank
goodness for that. Is that okay with you?

Being a hungry sinner is still a sinner, and such a person has yet to
declare in truth that Jesus is Lord.

Without true repentance, you can be as hungry as you like, Andy, it is a
waste of time.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 06:53:5111/02/2010

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 08:20:1411/02/2010
Our being wonderfully is GOD allowing us to know that we have
repented.

Your not being wonderfully hungry is GOD allowing you to know that you
have not repented:

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:
>
>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
>> still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
boasted about not sinning.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 08:29:2611/02/2010
When we are not wonderfully hungry, GOD is allowing us to know that we
are being guided by our own spirit of error (self) that we have
allowed down off that cross we would otherwise be able to take up to
follow Jesus, Who is the LORD.

It is not until we are wonderfully hungry that we know that we are
being guided by the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth:

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 12:51:1811/02/2010
"Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in the
Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of his
strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen."

Aman.

Dr. Chung do you sin?

As others see you, is boasting in newsgroups one of yoursins?

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 13:02:4011/02/2010
"When we are not wonderfully hungry, GOD is allowing us to know that we
are being guided by our own spirit of error (self) that we have allowed
down off that cross we would otherwise be able to take up to follow
Jesus, Who is the LORD.

It is not until we are wonderfully hungry that we know that we are being
guided by the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth:"

This the words of a lone ranger bible reader who makes of himself an
authority unto himself. On what basis does he grant himself this
authority?

On the basis of worshiping a self declared idol in the form of a
metabolic state.

Instead he should be seeking external to himself direction least such
error overcome his understanding. He should seek an experienced
spiritual advisor who can guide him from his self made error back into
the light of tried and true teachings.

May God bless and protect and heal from all afflictions.

Jimmy Alpha

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 14:40:5611/02/2010
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Our being wonderfully is GOD allowing us to know that we have
> repented.
>
> Your not being wonderfully hungry is GOD allowing you to know that you
> have not repented:
>
> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

charlie, how do you know who is *prodigal", or do you define
old words with new meanings? Eating two pounds of almas
caviar or two pounds of truffle in a day might be called
prodigal, only might?
Jimmy Alpha

Ike E 2/9/2010

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 15:10:1111/02/2010

> Ike wrote...

>> Many interesting observations snipped.
>>
>> "Now, there are many good observations in Hebrews, but someone was
>> playing it fast and loose with their eschatological and theological
>> claims, and it is especially disturbing that whoever the author
>> insinuated that he was Paul, and copied from Paul's writings, too,
> when
>> Paul was martyred before the temple was destroyed, and Revelation was
>> written soon afterward, with this book coming up a distant third.
>>
>> Ike
>>
>> P.S. Hebrews didn't show up in the canon of the New Testament until
>> AFTER the Council of Nicea."
>>
>> I suggest the good article at:
>
> "I don't read tertiary sources."
>
> Then do tell us which documents in the original greek you "consult"?

The ones I quoted, goofball, or secondary sources that pointed to those
primary sources.

> The "primary" sources were used, no less then in your original post with
> its unsupported assertions. This one thinks a cheap flip off to avoid
> the information available.

First of all, "tertiary" means "third party."

That leaves primary and secondary, not just primary.

And it's NOT a "cheap flip off."

I cited what the early church fathers said about the canon.

That's PRIMARY information.

And I POSTED that information, which you're now trying to go around by
citing an OPINION paper from Wikipedia.

>> "I go to THE sources, and Hebrews did NOT show up in the canon until
>> AFTER the Council of Nicea. And it was NOT written before the
>> destruction of the temple, as the author was ripping off and perverting
>> Revelation, and Revelation was written in c. 96 AD, AFTER the temple was
>> destroyed. So how can a rip off of a book written after the destruction
>> of the temple come BEFORE the destruction of the temple?"
>
> Really, then consider:
>
> "To modern ears Hebrews does not sound at all like Paul, but the
> ancients
> viewed it very differently. The great Alexandrian fathers from Pantaenus
> Origen considered it Paul's, and the recently published papyrus
> manuscript
> of Paul's letters, dating from about A.D. 200 (Gerstinger, Wilcken) to
> 250
> (Kenyon, Sanders), already has Hebrews standing second among the Pauline
> letters, following Romans and preceding I Corinthians. [1]"

Irrelevant to the point: Who cited Paul?

I cited the early church writers.

[snip the rest of the irrelevant rambling]

>> "FACT: Hebrews is a corruption of everything Jesus established through
>> John. It has a few interesting points, but, by and large, it's
>> APOSTATE."
>
> Ah, now why didn't you say so in the first place, being a primary source
> and all?

I DID "say so in the first place."

I posted up a point-by-point comparison of Hebrews to Revelation, and
demonstrated what the spurious author was doing, and how it UNDERMINED
John's Revelation.

YOU went off point to cite some pointless Wikipedia article.

> Now really tell us, what in it bugs you so much? Do you hold some
> unconventional christian or non-christian view that depends upon drawing
> it as a suspect source?

???

The early church writers are a "suspect source?" While YOU are quoting
Wikipedia?

You don't seem to know which end is up.

Ike

P.S. STOP screwing with the format of the newsgroup postings if you don't
know what you're doing.

Ike E 2/9/2010

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 15:26:0611/02/2010

> Ike wrote...

>> "cannon" wrote...

>>> There was no standard canon at the time of the council, and not for
>>> long after.
>
>> Bullshit.
>
>> The canon was established at the third council of Carthage in 397 AD.j"
>
>> Bull urine

No, HISTORICAL FACT: The CANON as it observed now in the Protestant church
is the one established AT THE THIRD SYNOD OF CARTHAGE in 397 AD, just a
couple of decades after the Council of Nicea.

The Canon approved by the third Synod of Carthage (397 CE)

The first council that accepted the present New Testament canon was the
Synod of Hippo Regius in North Africa (393 CE); however, the acts of the
council are lost. A brief summary of the acts was read at and accepted by
the third Synod of Carthage.

Canon 24. Besides the canonical Scriptures, nothing shall be read in church
under the name of divine Scriptures. Moreover, the canonical Scriptures are
these: [then follows a list of Old Testament books]. The [books of the] New
Testament: the Gospels, four books; the Acts of the Apostles, one book; the
Epistles of Paul, thirteen; of the same to the Hebrews; one Epistle; of
Peter, two; of John, apostle, three; of James, one; of Jude, one; the
Revelation of John. Concerning the confirmation of this canon, the
transmarine Church shall be consulted. On the anniversaries of martyrs,
their acts shall also be read.

(Note that Hebrews is listed separately from the other 13 epistles.)

According to Zahn, in 419 another Synod held at Carthage gave the concluding
words in the following form:

... Fourteen Epistles of Paul ..... the Revelation of John, one book. Let
this be sent to our brother and fellow-bishop, Boniface [of Rome], and to
the other bishops of those parts, that they may confirm this canon, for
these are the things that we have received from our fathers to be read in
church.

AND THEY DID.

Problem was, this was NOT the canon established by the early church writers.

> , this was a regional council having no universal authority,
> that given to a universalcouncil such as that of nicene in 325.

They STILL established the canon USED TODAY (outside of Catholicism and
certain Orthodox sects), goofball.

>>> There were suggested lists which included some overlapping books
>>> and some which excluded them. Hebrews was one that was in some lists
>>> and not in others, there were others including some of the letters and
>>> revelation for example.
>
>> "I posted up the facts, and you ignored them: HEBREWS was NOT INCLUDED
>> IN ANY CANON until AFTER the Council of Nicea. And when it DID show up
>> it was part of the "antilegomena," i.e. "writings spoken against.""
>
> I just posted in another version of this thread its inclusion in a list
> at about 200 AD and the original source of that list.

Where is it, 'cause it's not in the thread?

Figured out that you made a mistake, did you?

>> "Once again...
>>
>> The church councils (which occurred starting in 325 AD) ignored the
>> early church fathers through the first three centuries and disregarded
>> the criteria they lived by..."
>
>> Silly in the extreme.

No, HISTORICAL FACT...

In fact, you don't seem to be able to HANDLE facts--just "you wish."

So let's go through them again...

********

The Muratorian Canon (c. 170 as it refers to Pius I, Bishop of Rome, 142-157
AD)

ACCEPTED books

"The third book of the Gospel is that according to Luke� The fourth� is that
of John� the acts of all the apostles� As for the Epistles of Paul� To the

Corinthians first, to the Ephesians second, to the Philippians third, to the
Colossians fourth, to the Galatians fifth, to the Thessalonians sixth, to

the Romans seventh� once more to the Corinthians and to the Thessalonians�
one to Philemon, one to Titus, and two to Timothy�

DISPUTED books

"to the Laodiceans, [and] another to the Alexandrians, [both] forged in

Paul's name to [further] the heresy of Marcion� the epistle of Jude and two
of the above-mentioned (or, bearing the name of) John� and [the book of]
Wisdom� We receive only the apocalypses of John and Peter, though some of us

are not willing that the latter be read in church. But Hermas wrote the

Shepherd very recently� And therefore it ought indeed to be read; but it

cannot be read publicly to the people in church."

********

Origen (c. 185-253)

One finds in [Origen�s writings] citations of all the books of the New

Origen on Hebrews

********

Irenaeus' (2nd century AD - c. 202) Canon [BY CITATION],

********

Eusebius' (c 263-339) Canon

Quote from Eusebius:

********

Cheltenham/Mommsen Canon

*******

Diatessaron and Syriac Church

*******

> Those at the council came again and again to
> point to the tradition of teaching of those who preceeded themselves in
> support of their views about the Holy Trinity, the major product of the
> council.

And the goofball STILL chooses to ignore the historical facts and make up
his own, while diverting from the point to irrelevancies.

> Then follows a list of examples of lists which were common in
> the first 600 years or so of the church.

There WERE NO "lists common during the first 600 years or so of the church."

There was ONE opinion BEFORE the councils started, and a DIFFERENT opinion
AFTERWARD, when POLITICS got involved in the process.

> Included is a regional council
> making their list but which as a regional council held no sway over the
> other regions of the church which were authorities unto themselves.
> Only a universal council such as the one in 325 could have made a
> universal list to which all would subscribe. This in fact was never

> done and the final canon of the NT was in the end a process of consensus

> being formed until there was universal practice.

Bullshit.

The final canon, which held from Carthage onward, was tainted by POLITICS,
as certain ASCETIC corners of the church began teaching WORKS plus Faith,
and the false doctrines of COVENANTALISM, BOTH of which had their origin in
the ESSENE ADDITIONS--2 Peter, Hebrews, and Jude.

> If we may, of what religion are you or of what church if christian?

Lutheran by convention, but I'm finding my own discoveries to be more in
line with Wesley's observations.

Ike

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 15:35:2811/02/2010
You are deluded Andrew.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 16:20:5911/02/2010

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> When we are not wonderfully hungry, GOD is allowing us to know that we
> are being guided by our own spirit of error (self)

Fair enough, then you know you need to be born again.

Andrew wrote:
> that we have
> allowed down off that cross we would otherwise be able to take up to
> follow Jesus, Who is the LORD.

'That we have allowed down off the cross', what religious self-righteous
gobbity gook! What twisted nonsense! If you are born again you have been
crucified (Gal 2:20), by the Lord Jesus.

"That we have allowed down off the cross...", what? Do you save yourself??

If you have Jesus as Lord, you are filled and satisfied.

Psalm 23:1
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

32 ozs can't satisfy you. Hunger does not satisfy. Hunger is hunger.

The Lord is enough, more than enough, and full of satisfaction.

Your so called 'hunger' is nothing more than a highlighting of something you
think is a special quality in yourself. Self-glorification. Boasting of
self.

The focus is on you and your wonderful self hunger, you the eater of 32 ozs,
your 'wonderfully kindness', you being 'mercifully kind', you being
'enduringly and truly kind', you the 'this physician', you the 'MD/PhD', you
the 'boldly' one, all your boasting.

You were shown it a while ago, Andrew.

All the focus is on the wonderful physician Andrew B. Chung and not on the
glorious sufficiency and 'lack of want' in and of the GLORIOUS Lord Jesus
Christ.

You don't know Him.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 16:22:0011/02/2010
The focus is on you and your wonderful self hunger, you the eater of 32 ozs,
your 'wonderfully kindness', you being 'mercifully kind', you being
'enduringly and truly kind', you the 'this physician', you the 'MD/PhD', you
the 'boldly' one, all your boasting.

You were shown it a while ago, Andrew.

All the focus is on the wonderful physician Andrew B. Chung and not on the
glorious sufficiency and 'lack of want' in and of the GLORIOUS Lord Jesus
Christ.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 16:25:3811/02/2010

Michael Christ wrote:
> Ike, are those 'church fathers' like what we have today? Also, if their

> seed was yet to 'sprout' how can their judgment be infallible?

Ike?

If you can't give an answer to a poor lost deluded person like me, how can
stand before and give an answer to the Lord Jesus Christ?

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 16:48:3411/02/2010

Verity wrote:
> This the words of a lone ranger bible reader who makes of himself an
> authority unto himself. On what basis does he grant himself this
> authority?

> On the basis of worshiping a self declared idol in the form of a
> metabolic state.

I admit it is funny. :-). But if you are going to correct someone you must
be the vessel to show them the Way.

It is not enough to show a person they are wrong, you must give them hope in
their error. A doctor would say to the patient, you have a bacterial
infection so you must find a special doctor who has the medical teachings
that are tried and true. No. You have a bacterial infection, here, take
this the antibiotic that will cure you, or you leave the patient alone.

If you are going to stand in the gap and point out someone's error YOU have
to be the 'spiritual advisor who guides from error in light of tried and
true teachings' that are perfectly aligned with the Lord's will or you are
sick yourself and have no cure for anyone else.

Michael Christ

can...@picture.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 19:05:5611/02/2010
>> "I go to THE sources, and Hebrews did NOT show up in the canon until
>> AFTER the Council of Nicea. And it was NOT written before the
>> destruction of the temple, as the author was ripping off and
perverting
>> Revelation, and Revelation was written in c. 96 AD, AFTER the temple
was
>> destroyed. So how can a rip off of a book written after the
destruction
>> of the temple come BEFORE the destruction of the temple?"
>
> Really, then consider:
>
> "To modern ears Hebrews does not sound at all like Paul, but the
> ancients
> viewed it very differently. The great Alexandrian fathers from
Pantaenus
> Origen considered it Paul's, and the recently published papyrus
> manuscript
> of Paul's letters, dating from about A.D. 200 (Gerstinger, Wilcken) to
> 250
> (Kenyon, Sanders), already has Hebrews standing second among the
Pauline
> letters, following Romans and preceding I Corinthians. [1]"

Irrelevant to the point: Who cited Paul?

"I cited the early church writers."

Really, and the above are chopped liver? 200 years makes it an early
church writer, as are those mentioned above..

It shows a direct and specific contridiction to your now refuted claim
when hebrews was on any list. 200 ad is just a bit wee different then
the 325 ad you claimed. We don't even know if the 200 example is the
first list to have it, now do we? It is just the most ancient example
of which I was aware.

As for the destruction of the temple you start with your assertion and
then declare since it was responding to revelation, a late work, it must
have followed the destruction of the temple. But there is nothing in
hebrews that refers to that event one way or the other. One possible
clue is the author's reference to Timothy and his activity being current
with the writing. Timothy was active with Paul long before revelation.

I don't care what scheme you have to massage the canon so as to make
some idea you hold work. It is a failure if this is the kind of
material you can support, or in this case fail same.

I'm curious however to know what content of hebrews is such a roadblock
to your scheme that it must be removed or what part of the scheme is
contridicted by it.

can...@picture.com

non lue,
11 févr. 2010, 19:44:3511/02/2010
Here is the nub of when the canon was closed. from your reference to
carthage , one I gave you btw:

Let this be sent to our brother and fellow-bishop, Boniface [of Rome],
and to the other bishops of those parts, that they may confirm this
canon, for these are the things that we have received from our fathers
to be read in church.

Now why did thay have to send it to be confirmed? Because it was as I
said before a regional council and held as a teaching only there. It was
not confirmed by the other churches.

The rest of the church,ie. rome, antioch, jerusalem, constantinople,
alexander all held equal authority and none ruled over the others. Each
had its patriarch who was chief bishop of their various regions.

In fact carthage might be held to be part of the latter church and of
itspatriarch which would make it a sub region of the latter church only.

Now here, from the very same reference you are using and of the same
eastern part of the church::

As an example of the uncertainty in the east, the Trullan Synod of
691-692
CE endorsed these lists of canonical writings: the Apostolic Canons
(~385
CE), the Synod of Laodicea (~363 CE ?) , the Third Synod of Carthage
(~397
CE), and the 39th Festal Letter of Athanasius (367 CE). And yet these
lists
do not agree. The Synod of Hippo Regius (393 CE) and the Synod of
Carthage
(419 CE) also addressed the canon and are discussed here.

Similarly, the New Testament canons of the national churches of Syria,
Armenia, Georgia, Egypt (The Coptic Church), and Ethiopia all have minor
differences; see [Metzger] pp. 218-228 for details. The Revelation of
John
is one of the most uncertain books; it was not translated into Georgian
until the 10th century, and it has never been included in the official
lectionary of the Greek Church, whether Byzantine or modern.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 03:43:0212/02/2010

@tampabay.rr.com Pastor Dave

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 04:59:5812/02/2010
On 12 Feb 2010 00:05:56 GMT, can...@picture.com spake thusly:

>It shows a direct and specific contridiction to your now refuted claim
>when hebrews was on any list. 200 ad is just a bit wee different then
>the 325 ad you claimed. We don't even know if the 200 example is the
>first list to have it, now do we? It is just the most ancient example
>of which I was aware.

Actually, you can go earlier. :)

>As for the destruction of the temple you start with your assertion and
>then declare since it was responding to revelation, a late work, it must
>have followed the destruction of the temple.

Revelation was written prior to that event.

> But there is nothing in hebrews that refers to that event
> one way or the other.

As a future event, it is referenced. Hebrews 8:13.

--

Pastor Dave

The following is part of my auto-rotating
sig file and not part of the message body.

The Last Days were in the first century:

"And saying, Repent ye: for the Kingdom of Heaven
is AT HAND." - Matthew 3:2

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 05:05:2612/02/2010
Pastor Dave wrote:

<snip>

With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Pastor Dave,
publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Michael Christ

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 06:53:0512/02/2010
And it won't be how glorious you are.

Andrew the 'bold', 'mercifully kind', 'wonderfully kind', 'enduringly kind',
'truly kind', 'gracefully kind', 'physician MD/PhD', the one with the
'special hunger' full of perfect 32 oz eating habits, is a self worshipper.

Bottom line: The Lord is speaking to you Andy...your boasting...your
actions...your life...your quote...

> "The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will
> not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

You were shown what you need to do in Job. God is not mocked.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 07:14:1112/02/2010
... until He accepts you as one of His students/disciples.

This will not happen until you choose to http://WDJW.net/Guard your
http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart which is dragging you to lie (sin):

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:
>
>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
>> still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
boasted about not sinning.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)

Amen.

Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in
the Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of
his strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen.

> Why?

Because such boasting causes us to be proud of heart and ..

"The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will

not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

Thus, it remains wise, Mike, to work to have http://WDJW.net/Humility

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 07:25:2112/02/2010

You will get NOWHERE in any exchange with CHUNG. You are wasting your
time, and FEEDING A TROLL. Chung is INSANE. He is ALL EGO. He is NOT a
real HUMAN BEING.
Such people are "ALWAYS RIGHT". Ihey have set up their lives so that no
other possibility exists. Chung is a pre-programmed MACHINE, a BOT.
There is only ONE possible result from any exchange with Chung - YOU
ARE WRONG. You are a sinner, your soul is perishing...
NOTHING CAN HELP SUCH PEOPLE. THEY WILL RESIST ALL ATTEMPTS. THEY WILL
KILL TO PROTECT THAT EGO.
Please don't feed the troll. You are feeding a very large EGO as hard
as diamond.

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 07:39:3012/02/2010

EGO-CHRISTIANITY*, THE MOST POPULAR CHRISTIANITY ON USENET, EXPLAINED:

*aka "Jesus is LORD" Christianity.

Jesus, the teacher, the wise man, the prophet, even Jesus the savior,
is not good enought for EGO-CHRISTIANITY. Only Jesus IS GOD/LORD will
[...]

12 févr. 2010, 07:57:4212/02/2010
On 2/12/2010 7:25 AM, GreatSageItchy wrote:

> You will get NOWHERE in any exchange with CHUNG. You are wasting your
> time,

YOu get nowhere in any exchange with theists as well - Since they make
all sorts of claims about their religions and supernatural gods - and
provide NOTHING to prove anything about them

Thommadura

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 08:02:4412/02/2010
On 2/12/2010 4:59 AM, Pastor Dave wrote:
> On 12 Feb 2010 00:05:56 GMT, can...@picture.com spake thusly:
>

>> It shows a direct and specific contridiction to your now refuted claim
>> when hebrews was on any list. 200 ad is just a bit wee different then
>> the 325 ad you claimed. We don't even know if the 200 example is the
>> first list to have it, now do we? It is just the most ancient example
>> of which I was aware.
>
> Actually, you can go earlier. :)
>

>> As for the destruction of the temple you start with your assertion and
>> then declare since it was responding to revelation, a late work, it must
>> have followed the destruction of the temple.
>
> Revelation was written prior to that event.
>

>> But there is nothing in hebrews that refers to that event
>> one way or the other.
>
> As a future event, it is referenced. Hebrews 8:13.

Indeed it is reference in several places

MT 16:28, MK 9:1, and LK 9:27 The christ supposedly says that some of
his listeners will not taste death before he comes again. That was
supposedly said over 2000 years ago.

No one is alive from that time.

Thommadura

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 08:05:1512/02/2010
On 2/12/2010 6:53 AM, Michael Christ wrote:
> And it won't be how glorious you are.
>
> Andrew the 'bold', 'mercifully kind', 'wonderfully kind', 'enduringly
> kind', 'truly kind', 'gracefully kind', 'physician MD/PhD', the one with
> the 'special hunger' full of perfect 32 oz eating habits, is a self
> worshipper.
>
> Bottom line: The Lord is speaking to you Andy...your boasting...your
> actions...your life...your quote...

The bottom line is that is nonsense

MT 16:28, MK 9:1, and LK 9:27 The christ supposedly says that some of
his listeners will not taste death before he comes again. That was
supposedly said over 2000 years ago.

No one is alive from that time.

ANyone who is still waiting is just being stupid

Thommadura

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 08:17:1412/02/2010
On 2/11/2010 4:48 PM, Michael Christ wrote:

> It is not enough to show a person they are wrong, you must give them
> hope in their error.

Still - first you must PROVE they are wrong

THat you claim that they are does not establish truth

A doctor would say to the patient, you have a
> bacterial infection so you must find a special doctor who has the
> medical teachings that are tried and true. No. You have a bacterial
> infection, here, take this the antibiotic that will cure you, or you
> leave the patient alone.
>
> If you are going to stand in the gap and point out someone's error YOU
> have to be the 'spiritual advisor who guides from error in light of
> tried and true teachings'

And NONE of those are PROVEN to be truth - so you have NO basis for your
claims

Thommadura

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 08:17:4812/02/2010
Since no one stands before a lord - since none are proven to exist -the
question is nonsense

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 09:02:3012/02/2010
"When we are not wonderfully hungry, GOD is allowing us to know that we
are being guided by our own spirit of error (self) that we have allowed
down off that cross we would otherwise be able to take up to follow
Jesus, Who is the LORD.

It is not until we are wonderfully hungry that we know that we are being
guided by the Holy Spirit, Who is the Spirit of truth:"

This the words of a lone ranger bible reader who makes of himself an

authority unto himself. On what basis does he grant himself this
authority?

On the basis of worshiping a self declared idol in the form of a
metabolic state.

Instead he should be seeking external to himself direction least such

ver...@gefinden.com

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 09:09:3612/02/2010
"publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?"

Matt.
007:020 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
007:021 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into
the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father
which is in heaven.

Michael Christ

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 16:53:2312/02/2010
Pointing at me from a dunghill Andrew, does you no good.

Andrew the 'bold', 'mercifully kind', 'wonderfully kind', 'enduringly kind',
'truly kind', 'gracefully kind', 'physician MD/PhD', the one with the
'special hunger' full of perfect 32 oz eating habits, is a self worshipper.

Bottom line: The Lord is speaking to you Andy...your boasting...your
actions...your life...your quote...

> "The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will

> not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

You were shown what you need to do in Job. God is not mocked.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 17:01:2512/02/2010
:-).

You see how silly your religion is!

Have you had your 32 ozs of fleshly salvation yet today, Andrew?

I know you will resist anything and everything that is truly God because you
are full of Andrew B. Chung physician MD/PhD, but one day you may stop and
consider your ways because whether you like it or not, a subtle influence of
truth is being forced upon you now.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 17:14:5112/02/2010

> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), can you, Pastor Dave,
> publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth?
>
> Love in the truth,

If a person can say 'Jesus is Lord' they can say 'Jesus is Lord', if they
can't they can't, regardless of whether they say it to you Andy.

Is that simple enough?

It is not all about the demands of Andrew B. Chung, Andrew B. Chung.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 17:15:2412/02/2010
You are just a hindrance.

"GreatSageItchy" <GreatSa...@null.com> wrote in message

Thommadura

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 17:53:1712/02/2010
On 2/12/2010 5:15 PM, Michael Christ wrote:
> You are just a hindrance.

YOU are no better

GreatSageItchy

non lue,
12 févr. 2010, 18:37:2212/02/2010
In article <0qkdn.7407$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>, Michael
Christ <jesus...@father.com> wrote:

> You are just a hindrance.

And you are the Aussie LORD GOD KING BUFU OF EGO Christianity.

Chargement d'autres messages en cours.
0 nouveau message