Daily WDJW Health Tip for 02/19/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 19, 2010, 7:05:32 AM2/19/10
It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:

http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals to get our ...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then ...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving you a new heart and a new spirit
(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit
(Jn3:3&3:5), http://www.interviewwithgod/forgiven by Him so that you
would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ken

Feb 19, 2010, 4:42:10 PM2/19/10
SPAM

Michael Christ

Feb 20, 2010, 4:44:53 PM2/20/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:

Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
same thing with me.

You, a sinner, taking other's words and using them for your own recognition
is not truly loving those around you.

Its just the truth, Andy, and it is the only thing that is going to free you
of the delusion.

You didn't answer the question...

> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another
>> sinner:

A loving...sinner (to fall short) is a delusion.

Can one unlovingly love?

> ... being mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** doing what the
> LORD wants so that we would http://WDJW.net/KnowGOD to be kind, just,
> and right (Je9:24):

Just because you are a sinner who claims he is mindful and does what the
Lord wants (can't be all the time because you sin) it DOES NOT MAKE YOU
KIND, JUST, AND RIGHT. You have to lose your life, be crucified of self, be
a living sacrifice unto God and resurrected into new life where the old has
passed away and all things become new. Being a self-approved sinner and
promoting such with an obviously flawed human moral based theology is no
substitute for that.

Never mind what others say about you, your doctrine is a bucket full of
holes and is built on human morals and self-glory, not Godly holiness.

Its right in front of you, Andy. Its your life Andrew, you can throw it
away if you like telling yourself you can unlovingly love and be kind, just
and right in your sin.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2010, 3:17:35 AM2/21/10
prodigal Mike McLean wrote:

>> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip

>Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
>interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
>same thing with me.

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies
us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** are
doing what the LORD wants that we no longer hide in the darkness as
you are doing to try to hide your sin:

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>>

>>> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>
> Delusion.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd5fc7b0e0879763?

That would be the reason why you are incorrect. Here is a picture to
shine some light on your predicament:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

> His will be done, not yours Andrew.

That aptly describes this physician's free will choice to be
http://WDJW.net/Obedient by being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what
the LORD wants.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

It is about being http://WDJW.net/Obedient to the
http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

First, we learn to be obedient by being His http://WDJW.net/Student

Here again is a picture to help others understand why you are in
trouble:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:
>

>> With all due love (Ro13:8) and respect (Ep4:15), are you, Mike McLean,
>> still sinning?
>
> No.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

When we give such an answer as yours, it does mean a sinner has
boasted about not sinning.

"for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of GOD" (Romans 3:23)

Amen.

Our boasting about ourselves is sin according to what is written in
the Bible:

"Let not the wise man boast of his wisdom or the strong man boast of
his strength or the rich man boast of his riches ..." (Jeremiah 9:23)

Amen.

> Why?

Because such boasting causes us to be proud of heart and ..

"The LORD detests all the proud of heart. Be sure of this: They will
not go unpunished." (Proverbs 16:5)

Thus, it remains wise, Mike, to work to have http://WDJW.net/Humility
and http://WDJW.net/NoPride by avoiding the sin of boasting.

> Jesus is Lord.

Yes, Jesus Christ is LORD ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 )

This does mean that it would be LORD Jesus Christ Who would punish us
for being proud of heart as you have been as evident by your heart
(Jeremiah 17:9) misguiding you to use such a fake name as Michael
Christ that has suggested to others like Vera that you believe in your
heart that you are at the same level as the risen Christ Jesus:

"See, you are well again. Stop sinning or something worse may happen
to you." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn5:14)

Amen.

> 'Jesus is Lord' is not just an empty chant you say and get people to kneel
> before you to say, Andrew.

This physician has not written that "Jesus is LORD" were "an empty
chant you say and get people to kneel before you."

Instead, he has cited what is written in the Bible that at the name of
Jesus, every knee should bow and every tongue confess that "Jesus
Christ is LORD" (Philippians 2:11) --> http://WDJW.net/Ph211

When knees are bowed instead of bent, there is a stance of military
readiness instead of kneeling.

Thus, your lies, which are sin, show that you remain sadly
disconnected from the Vine unable to bear good fruit as can this
gentile Christian disciple through the LORD, Who strengthens him
(Philippians 4:13 --> All glory to GOD!):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

"Apart from Me, you can do nothing." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Jn15:5)

Amen.

Bottom line concerning you, Mike:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD renew and strengthen your mind about knowing what is
http://WDJW.net/Right (Je9:24), Mike, so that you would be able to
http://WDJW.net/Guard your http://WDJW.net/WoundedHeart (Je17:9) which
is causing you to continue sinning.

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Michael Christ

Feb 21, 2010, 4:54:23 PM2/21/10
You didn't answer the question...

If Jesus is Lord in your life you will walk in the truth, otherwise your
claim is a lie.

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WIJ.com> wrote in message

> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another
>> sinner:

A loving...sinner (to fall short) is a delusion.

Michael Christ

Feb 21, 2010, 4:56:09 PM2/21/10

Andrew wrote:
> "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
> fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies
> us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Dishonour to your mother and your neighbour is not walking in the light,
Andy, it is dishonouring God.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 21, 2010, 5:19:01 PM2/21/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>
> Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
> interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
> same thing with me.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have

fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies

us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

Michael Christ

Feb 21, 2010, 6:04:00 PM2/21/10
I agree.

So cease the day, Andy.

Andrew wrote:
> "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have

> fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies

> us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Dishonour to your mother and your neighbour is not walking in the light,

Andy, it is dishonouring God.

So walk in the light and admit your sin.

Or do you wish to continue to be treated as you treat others??

Michael Christ

MoSn

Feb 21, 2010, 6:35:20 PM2/21/10
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:54:23 -0600, Michael Christ wrote
(in article <jYhgn.9057$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>):

> ts your life Andrew, you can throw it
> away if you like telling yourself you can unlovingly love and be kind, just
> and right in your sin.

And you have your life which seems is being spent following Chung and
pointing out what is obvious

Happy Oyster

Feb 22, 2010, 1:18:19 AM2/22/10

This type of self-acclaimed "neutral point of view" is another good friend of
the doers. It is a partner in crime.

.
--
Die volle H�rte: http://www.kindersprechstunde.at
Die Medienmafia � Die Regividerm-Verschw�rung

Happy Oyster

Feb 22, 2010, 1:19:32 AM2/22/10
On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 14:19:01 -0800 (PST), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

That is child abuse.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2010, 1:30:46 AM2/22/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
>> fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies
>> us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
>
> Dishonour to your mother and your neighbour is not walking in the light...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7c93a4c40dac132?

Honoring the truth, Who is GOD, by openly soeaking the truth about you
and others is walking in the light and brings not dishonor to anyone
who is honorable for it is written "whoever lives by the truth comes
into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done
has been done through GOD." (John 3:21)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>

> Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
> interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
> same thing with me.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have

fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies

us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2010, 1:34:32 AM2/22/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> "But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have
>> fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies
>> us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)
>
> Dishonour to your mother and your neighbour is not walking in the light...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7c93a4c40dac132?

Honoring the truth, Who is GOD, by openly speaking the truth about you

and others is walking in the light and brings not dishonor to anyone
who is honorable for it is written "whoever lives by the truth comes
into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done
has been done through GOD." (John 3:21)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> It is when we are truly loving those around us including our enemies
>> that we become healthier (hungrier) than ever:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/HealthTip
>
> Well we know that is only talk Andrew because you dishonoured your mother by
> interneting her personal conversation with you to the world. You did the
> same thing with me.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

"But if we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have

fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, His Son, purifies

us from all sin." (1 John 1:7)

Amen.

It is when we are mindful of WDJW ( http://WDJW.net ) **and** are
doing what the LORD wants that we no longer hide in the darkness as
you are doing to try to hide your sin:

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

>> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>>

>>> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.
>>
>> Incorrect.
>
> Delusion.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd5fc7b0e0879763?

That would be the reason why you are incorrect. Here is a picture to
shine some light on your predicament:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

> His will be done, not yours Andrew.

That aptly describes this physician's free will choice to be
http://WDJW.net/Obedient by being mindful of WDJW **and** doing what
the LORD wants.

Truth is simple :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Its about losing your will, Andrew, not pushing it.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

First, we learn to be obedient by being His http://WDJW.net/Student

Here again is a picture to help others understand why you are in
trouble:

http://WDJW.net/Mike

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, lovingly queried as one sinner should another sinner:

Michael Christ

Feb 22, 2010, 1:47:23 AM2/22/10

MoSn wrote:
> And you have your life which seems is being spent following Chung and

Yeah but my motive is of the Lord, and your life is run of yourself.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 22, 2010, 2:02:29 AM2/22/10
No amount of fancy footwork religious gobbity gook rationalising and 'Jesus
is Lord' chanting is justification for betraying your mother and brother,
Andrew.

You need to repent to God for it is He that you have dishonoured. Running
around saying you are bold and mercifully kind is not the answer.

Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Feb 22, 2010, 2:03:07 AM2/22/10

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 22, 2010, 2:30:41 AM2/22/10

MoSn

Feb 22, 2010, 8:31:22 AM2/22/10
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:18:19 -0600, Happy Oyster wrote
(in article <nb84o5licq5hunkuc...@4ax.com>):

> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 17:35:20 -0600, MoSn <mos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:54:23 -0600, Michael Christ wrote
>> (in article <jYhgn.9057$pv....@news-server.bigpond.net.au>):
>>
>>> ts your life Andrew, you can throw it
>>> away if you like telling yourself you can unlovingly love and be kind, just
>>> and right in your sin.
>>
>> And you have your life which seems is being spent following Chung and
>> pointing out what is obvious
>
> This type of self-acclaimed "neutral point of view" is another good friend of
> the doers. It is a partner in crime.
>
> .

Internet Groups 1.01 ....... your responses, along with all the others who
respond similarly to Chung, just get Chung to respond more and more and
actually help Chung. If no one responded to Chung, he would not get to feel
important with all the attention he gets from you and all the others who post
..... of course your purpose could be the same as Chung's

The idea that a sane person with any intelligence will come to this group and
in short time not know to ignore what Chung writes is really hard to
believe.

So keep spamming or keep posting because it makes you feel that you are
important .... if you think the latter, then you are as insane as Chung and
you both deserve each other.

Michael Christ

Feb 22, 2010, 3:52:52 PM2/22/10
Hooray for glorious Andy.

It is not all about Andy though, Andy.

All along you have been honouring yourself but it is not about honouring
yourself, Andy.

You talk about honouring the truth but don't walk in it; you talk about
'Jesus is Lord' but do not walk in Him.

Michael Christ

Happy Oyster

Feb 23, 2010, 1:51:36 AM2/23/10
On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:31:22 -0600, MoSn <mos...@gmail.com> wrote:

>So keep spamming or keep posting because it makes you feel that you are
>important .... if you think the latter, then you are as insane as Chung and
>you both deserve each other.

So, why then do YOU spam?

MoSn

Feb 23, 2010, 10:20:46 AM2/23/10
On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 00:51:36 -0600, Happy Oyster wrote
(in article <4nu6o5dvv2vlhpscr...@4ax.com>):

> On Mon, 22 Feb 2010 07:31:22 -0600, MoSn <mos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> So keep spamming or keep posting because it makes you feel that you are
>> important .... if you think the latter, then you are as insane as Chung and
>> you both deserve each other.
>
> So, why then do YOU spam?
> .

Well we all do to a certain point ...... some seem to do it a lot more over a
long period of time ..... glad to see you recognize that you spam too.

Happy Oyster

Feb 23, 2010, 12:31:54 PM2/23/10

Your logic is defunct.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 25, 2010, 9:01:42 PM2/25/10

Michael Christ

Feb 26, 2010, 6:46:07 AM2/26/10
Wonderful of you, Andrew.

However, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear Andy.

Michael Christ

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2010, 10:06:51 AM2/26/10
> Wonderful of you, Andrew.

All glory to this physician's Wonderful Counselor, Who is the
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

> However, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear Andy.

Your being a sow's ear is an apt description for your being
http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG
plus the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Michael Christ

Feb 26, 2010, 3:30:24 PM2/26/10

Andrew wrote:
> All glory to this physician's Wonderful Counselor, Who is the
> http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Feb 26, 2010, 8:17:15 PM2/26/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e8a502f5316b071?

Writing about being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry is writing of
His glory :-)

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Wonderful of you, Andrew.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/60b45d923a55b52f?

All glory to this physician's Wonderful Counselor, Who is the
http://WDJW.net/HolySpirit

> However, you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear Andy.

Your being a sow's ear is an apt description for your being
http://WDJW.net/LostSheep

prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f7c93a4c40dac132?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/13dabb72a540ccdc?

Amen.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fd5fc7b0e0879763?

http://WDJW.net/Mike

Truth is simple :-)

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f8ff2bb810d9000?

Incorrect.

http://WDJW.net/Mike

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6a10c1c512cd61be

Amen.

Amen.

> Why?

> Jesus is Lord.

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b950f56ace2abaaa?

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b4c60eecdce69bbd?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Amen.

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Michael Christ

Feb 26, 2010, 8:56:01 PM2/26/10

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:
>>
>> Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.
>
> Source:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e8a502f5316b071?
>
> Writing about being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry is writing of
> His glory :-)

Wrong, it is not about you, Andy.

Leave yourself out of the picture (if you can), then you will be getting the
point.

Michael Christ

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Mar 2, 2010, 3:16:38 AM3/2/10
prodigal Mike McLean using the fake name Michael Christ wrote:

> Then speak of His glory and not your own, Andy.

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8e8a502f5316b071?

Writing about being http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry is writing of

His glory because the blessing is His (Luke 6:21A)

:-)