Re: For the record

1 view

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 20, 2006, 6:35:00 PM10/20/06
guy wrote:
> Diabetes is not a game or entertainment for
> a lot of us. the ego thing is not proper in diabetes.
>
> Here is my last 24 hours.
>
> I have noted a big reduction in
> my insulin requirements for several days.
>
> Last night I took my cleanup bath and prepared for bed.
> I noted my wheel chair was low on battery charge.
>
> I decided to go to a near building and get the old spare so I could
> charge my regular chair. Went very well until I tried to connect
> the charger up. I was having some difficulty. So switched and
> abandoned the charger. Headed for the house. Well I
> remember reaching the building door.
>
> Four hours later
>
> Then I found myself on the concrete floor with a rake across me
> and the tool rack in a mess. I was awake and dug myself out.
> Finally crawled in the wheel chair which was still active.
> Headed for the house and made it. Yelled for Mona which
> had gone to bed at 10pm.. We did corrective action and
> I was very aware.
>
> Then I developed a mild left quadrant discomfort then
> uncontrollable hard breathing. We decided it was
> time for 911. The blood pressure was very high 219/160.
> EMS found No EKG abnormalities.
>
> I did abort the health actions in the Emergency room
> when I heard nothing new, Waste of money.
>
> Went home and got some sleep.
>
> I went to get the wheel chair at about
> 12 PM and it was well past 4 Am when I
> finally got into the house and yelled Mona.
>
> I post this to show some of you where you
> will be some day if you do not take your diabetes
> seriously and the necessary non commercial
> research has not been done. Today it is
> product development mostly. not to cure
> but for long term treatment.
>
> Chung, take time oui from the games and be
> a bit helpful.

Games are not my style.

Prayers are my style.

> I could use it.

You have.

It was GOD who kept you from dying over the past 24 hours.

The way to eternal safety:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

"I am the way, the truth, and the life..." -- LORD Jesus Christ

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! !

May GOD continue to show everyone HIS infinite mercy and grace by
keeping your heart beating to give you time to understand this, dear
neighbor Guy whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Olrik

Oct 21, 2006, 1:54:55 AM10/21/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

<snip>

> > Chung, take time oui from the games and be
> > a bit helpful.
>
> Games are not my style.
>
> Prayers are my style.

Hummm... "religious roulette"... the New Game!

> > I could use it.
>
> You have.
>
> It was GOD who kept you from dying over the past 24 hours.

Yeah yeah, and it's "god" who keeps my roof from falling out, my nails
to grow, and every single atomic interactions whatever. "god" probably
directs every photons you need in order to read this post.

Yuck.

Olrik

sona...@sbcglobal.net

Oct 21, 2006, 5:32:29 AM10/21/06
Guy, I'm sorry to hear of these stressful times for you. My heart
goes out to you and Mona.

Vickie B.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 7:05:38 AM10/21/06
Olrik wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>
> <snip>
>

> > > Chung, take time oui from the games and be
> > > a bit helpful.
> >
> > Games are not my style.
> >
> > Prayers are my style.
>
> Hummm... "religious roulette"... the New Game!

Being religious is not my style either.

> > > I could use it.
> >
> > You have.
> >
> > It was GOD who kept you from dying over the past 24 hours.
>
> Yeah yeah, and it's "god" who keeps my roof from falling out, my nails
> to grow, and every single atomic interactions whatever. "god" probably
> directs every photons you need in order to read this post.

GOD does.

> > The way to eternal safety:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?
>
> Yuck.

Sorry the way to eternal safety does not attract you. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

Perhaps this will help you understand your predicament:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

May GOD continue to mercifully keep your heart beating to give you time
to understand this, dear neighbor Olrik whom I love unconditionally.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 7:39:56 AM10/21/06
guy wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:47:28 -0400, "Will, T2" <wmm...@cox.net>
> wrote:
> >On Wed, 18 Oct 2006 18:40:06 -0400, Susan <neve...@nomail.com>
> >wrote:

> >>Guy, that sounds like a terrifying experience. I'm really sorry.

> >>Guy, you need a much more thorough evaluation.
> >
> >Hello Guy,
> >
> >Susan is absolutely right... You need a very thorough going over....
> >
> >I have been exactly there 248/167, about 3 years ago. It is very
> >attention getting to say the least.
> >
> >Please take care of yourself... A lot of us here care about you.
> >
> >Will, T2
>
> Will, I amazed how cool I was during the getting
> free from the mess and getting in the house.
>
> But when the secondary thing started i suspected it was
> a critical issue. Like so many time before I am left with
> a hangover.
>
> I was not getting proper answers and the doctors seemed in a hurry to
> leave. So today I went back to regular GP..When you get old
> and in very marginal health you have to accept it.
>
> My message to people here is to deal with the problems early
> as much a possible. Do not accept marginal answers from
> nutty people.
>
> Then go ahead and live. You will not get a second chance.
> But also let others live . and help them.
>
> That was so clear to me this "early AM".
>
> I am a bit proud I had not lived like a garbage can dog.--- when
> faced with the life threatening situation.

Such is the power of prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1effe59b7b96eb3f?

"May GOD continue to show everyone HIS unimaginable mercy and grace by
keeping your heart beating to give you time to understand this, dear
neighbor Guy whom I love unconditionally."

Ron Baker, Pluralitas!

Oct 21, 2006, 9:59:19 AM10/21/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

trolling

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 12:00:28 PM10/21/06
The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
a.. Paperback: 224 pages
a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
a.. Language: English
a.. ISBN: 0393327655

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com
Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army knife.
Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life. Harris recognizes
the truth of the human condition, that we fear death, and we often crave
"something more" we cannot easily define, and which is not met by
accumulating more material possessions. But by attempting to provide the
cure for the ills it defines, the book bites off a bit more than it can
comfortably chew in its modest page count (however the rich Bibliography
provides more than enough background for an intrigued reader to follow up
for months on any particular strand of the author' musings.)

Harris' heart is not as much in the latter chapters, though, but in
presenting his main premise. Simply stated, any belief system that speaks
with assurance about the hereafter has the potential to place far less value
on the here and now. And thus the corollary -- when death is simply a door
translating us from one existence to another, it loses its sting and
finality. Harris pointedly asks us to consider that those who do not fear
death for themselves, and who also revere ancient scriptures instructing
them to mete it out generously to others, may soon have these weapons in
their own hands. If thoughts along the same line haunt you, this is your
book.--Ed Dobeas --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 12:00:32 PM10/21/06
Ron Baker, Pluralitas! wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
>
> <post snipped by Ron in an act of cowardice>
>
> trolling

Sorry this post bothered you so terribly. Please forgive all my
iniquities.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Ron whom I

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 12:46:13 PM10/21/06

Al Klein

Oct 21, 2006, 5:11:36 PM10/21/06
On 21 Oct 2006 04:39:56 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Such is the power of prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name

that praying to get your Florida license back is a forlorn hope.
--
rukbat at optonline dot net
"If this were a dictatorship, it'd be a heck of a lot easier, just so

This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 6:57:35 PM10/21/06
Al Klein wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
>
> >Such is the power of prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name
>
> that praying to get your Florida license back is a forlorn hope.

Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.

Your finding the way to salvation however does:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to show HIS infinite mercy and grace in keeping your
heart beating to give you time to understand this, dear neighbor Al

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 8:11:18 PM10/21/06

> Al Klein wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>
>> >Such is the power of prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name
>>
>> that praying to get your Florida license back is a forlorn hope.
>
> Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.

You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.

You could chant a lot, and then let us know when it happens so we can check
on the power of jebus.

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 21, 2006, 9:01:22 PM10/21/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Al Klein wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>WHO CARES....

SUCK THE COCK OF CHRIST!!!!

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 21, 2006, 9:03:46 PM10/21/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Al Klein wrote:

> >> that praying to get your Florida license back is a forlorn hope.
> >
> > Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.
>
> You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.

Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
serve.

As should be obvious to the most casual observer, GOD has indeed done
this, thereby proving HIS infinite grace, mercy, and power.

Laus Deo ! ! !

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

May GOD continue in HIS infinite mercy and grace continue to keep your
heart beating to give you time to understand this, dear neighbor Kurt

Kurt Gavin

Oct 21, 2006, 10:11:58 PM10/21/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.
>>
>> You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.
>
> Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
> who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
> serve.

Physicians with hospital privileges is public information.

So, you're saying you DO have privilages, contrary to what several posters
in here have said.

You should have no problem saying at what hospital(s). It's not the sort of
thing physicians hide.

So, what hospital(s)? If you won;t say, then I think we know why...

Icidentally, Andrew, here's a book that might do you good to read and study:

Al Klein

Oct 21, 2006, 10:43:32 PM10/21/06
On 21 Oct 2006 15:57:35 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Al Klein wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:
>>
>> >Such is the power of prayer in Jesus' most precious and holy name
>>
>> that praying to get your Florida license back is a forlorn hope.
>
>Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.

It requires not being unceremoniously asked to live in another part of
the world.

>Your finding the way to salvation however does

I found my way to what you call salvation long before you were born,
Andrew.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"I don't try to imagine a God; it suffices to stand in awe of the structure of the world
insofar as it allows our inadequate senses to appreciate it."
- Letter to S. Flesch, April 16, 1954; Einstein Archive 30-1154

Al Klein

Oct 21, 2006, 10:45:49 PM10/21/06
On 21 Oct 2006 18:03:46 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> > Simply paying the renewal fee does not require prayer.
>>
>> You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.
>
>Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
>who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
>serve.

I believe that's a felony if a) you're licensed and b) the patient
dies. I'm not completely certain of the exact wording of the
applicable statute in Georgia, but you should have your attorney check
on that for you. While you may not believe in the law of man, man
really doesn't give a hoot what you believe, and will incarcerate you
anyway.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Creationists are the best evidence we have that there is no intelligent design."
-Josef Balluch

Bob (this one)

Oct 22, 2006, 12:01:36 AM10/22/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> Kurt Gavin wrote:

>>> You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.
>>
>> Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
>> who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
>> serve.
>
> Physicians with hospital privileges is public information.
>
> So, you're saying you DO have privilages, contrary to what several posters
> in here have said.

Um, sure. And god is lying for him. On his AMA page, he
lists the hospitals. Simple matter to call and ask them.
Chung says the people there are instructed to say he
doesn't, but they all know (wink, wink) that he does. So god
lies for Chung and the administrative offices (and all
employees in them) of three hospitals lie for him.

Sounds like the desires and behaviors of a sane person.

No, seriously...

Pastorio

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2006, 12:57:29 AM10/22/06
Kurt Gavin wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> > Kurt Gavin wrote:

> >> You should pray for hospital admission priviledges.
> >
> > Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
> > who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
> > serve.
>
> Physicians with hospital privileges is public information.

Actually, no.

> So, you're saying you DO have privilages, contrary to what several posters
> in here have said.

Just as LORD Jesus Christ lives contrary to what several posters have
written.

> You should have no problem saying at what hospital(s).

Actually, I do:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/stalking.asp

> It's not the sort of thing physicians hide.

It is the sort of thing that physicians do not broadcast on usenet just
as they don't broadcast their other addresses.

> So, what hospital(s)?

There are on-line third party resources for finding the hospitals but
you will have to pay them money by credit card so that your identity
and purpose is confirmed.

> If you won;t say, then I think we know why...

Without the LORD, what you think you know is meaningless
(Ecclesiastes).

> Icidentally, Andrew, here's a book that might do you good to read and study:

Already discussed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/007adf93c2f96d4e?

May GOD continue in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart

beating to give you time to understand this, dear neighbor Kurt whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2006, 1:03:30 AM10/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Ron Baker, Pluralitas! wrote:
> > Andrew wrote:
> >
> > <post snipped by Ron in an act of cowardice>
> >
> > trolling
>
> Sorry this post bothered you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> iniquities.

No, you fucking piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, you moronic piece of
lying egotistical offal. Keep your pathetic little diatribes in the
newsgroup you ruined, so that the rest of us don't have to listen to
the bile that spews from your cursed keyboard. Fuck, hasn't your
unemployment run out YET?

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander
Plonked by Kadaitcha Man, Sep 06
"..the prayer cloth of one aeon is the doormat of the next."
-Mark Twain

Religious societies are *less* moral than secular ones:
http://moses.creighton.edu/JRS/2005/2005-11.html

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2006, 1:42:11 AM10/22/06
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > Ron Baker, Pluralitas! wrote:
> > > Andrew wrote:
> > >
> > > <post snipped by Ron in an act of cowardice>
> > >
> > > trolling
> >
> > Sorry this post bothered you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> > iniquities.
>
> No, you fucking piece of shit.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Floyd whom I
love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2006, 1:46:32 AM10/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Sorry this post bothered you so terribly. Please forgive all my
> > > iniquities.
> >
> > No, you fucking piece of shit.
>
> Name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:

Shove your fucking platitudes up that cunt you use for an anus,
shitstain. Why don't you go play on the railroad tracks, you moronic
piece of shit?

Mark T

Oct 22, 2006, 3:09:54 AM10/22/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wroteth:

> my prayer

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer to God not to burn us (Monty Python)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Lord please don't burn us
don't kill or toast your flock
Don't put us on the barbeque
or simmer us in stock,
Don't bake or baste or boil us
or stir-fry us in a wok.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer for agreement
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

May God bless those who agree with me.
May God change the minds of those who don't.
And may God twist the ankles of those who don't change their minds,
so that I can recognize them by their limps.

Amen

FUNDAMENTALIST PRAYER [Wally Kaspars, from LUMPEN vol 5, Nos. 8/9]

Dear Lord, love me today and forever, bless my soul and conscience
daily, agree with all of my decisions, punish my eneimes until I am
staisfied, give me huge amounts of money, promise to help me always
win, look the other way when I cheat, justify my excuses and believe
all my lies, obey my wishes, and reserve the most luxurious part of
heaven just for me. I will be thankful as long as you do what I say.

Amen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
God, bless my underwear
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

God, bless my underwear
My only pair.
Stand beside them,
And guide them,
As they sit in a heap by the chair.

From the washer,
To the clothesline,
To my dresser drawer,
To my rear!

God, bless my underwear,
My only pair.
God, bless my underwear,
Or I'll be bare.

~~~~~~~~~~
Bowels Prayer
~~~~~~~~~~

Oh Lord

Straiten my bowels (2 Corinthians 6:12 KJV)

Help me long after others in the bowels of Christ (Philippians 1:8 KJV).

Refresh the bowels of the saints and refresh my bowels in the Lord
(Philemon 7:20 KJV).

Amen

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Prayer of Thanks
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lord, I know that I am worthless and a constant source of irritation to
you. Thank you for not killing me today and flinging my limp corpse into the
flames of the sadistic Hell you created. As a True Christian, I love you
with all my heart, convenience permitting, and am only glad your nasty
temper was not turned on me today.

Lord Jesus, I know that your love is unconditional. All you ask is that I do
everything you demand ­ and flatter you regularly and without shame or
regard to the mess you make of everything you try to create.

Even though you made some noise about giving away all our possessions to the
poor, please guide your Republican party to effect that which you most
desire ­ tax cuts for folks rich enough to tithe.

In this I pray,

Your humble servant,

Oh, and while I have you, Jesus, I really want me one of them new Lexus two
door automobiles. So please call on me to withdraw sufficient funds from the
tax-free coffers of Landover Baptist Church's offshore accounts so that you
may bless me with the leather upgrade and onboard navigation.

AMEN!

[Prayer delivered to the non-believers at the "Godless March On Washington"
event on Nov. 2, 2002, by Pastor Deacon Fred from the Landover Baptist
Church]

~~~~~~~~~~~
The War Prayer
~~~~~~~~~~~
O Lord our God, help us tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our
shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their
patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of
their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes
with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending
widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with their
little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in
rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy
winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for
refuge of the grave and denied it-- for out sakes who adore Thee, Lord,
blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage,
make heavy their steps, water their way with tears, stain the white snow
with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of
Him who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and
friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite
hearts. Amen.

-Mark Twain, "The War Prayer", from Europe and Elsewhere

--
"We're Christians! We're not supposed to think!" Fanny Wype (Nudist Colony
Of The Dead)

"All things are probable. Try to believe." - Mark 17:1
"Really! Try to believe even if it's bloody stupid and irrational." - Mark
17:2
"Why? Because I said so, that's why! Don't ask questions. Just
believe." - Mark 17:3

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2006, 3:48:01 AM10/22/06
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > No, you fucking piece of shit.
> >
> > Name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:
> >
> <link snipped by PF in an act of cowardice>

> Shove your fucking platitudes up that cunt you use for an anus,
> shitstain. Why don't you go play on the railroad tracks, you moronic
> piece of shit?

Again, name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

May GOD continue in HIS infinite mercy and grace to keep your heart
beating to give you time to understand this, dear neighbor Floyd whom I

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2006, 5:32:02 AM10/22/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> > Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> > > Name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:
> > >
> > <link snipped by PF in an act of cowardice>

Cowardice? Boredom, more likely.

> > Shove your fucking platitudes up that cunt you use for an anus,
> > shitstain. Why don't you go play on the railroad tracks, you moronic
> > piece of shit?
>
> Again, name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:

Fuck you, bitch. Why don't you go down to the docks and make a little
money? I hear the fleet's in, and they just got paid.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 22, 2006, 7:37:37 AM10/22/06
panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> > panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

> > > <link snipped by PF in an act of cowardice>
>
> Cowardice?

Yes.

> Boredom, more likely.

Cowardice in all actuality.

> > > Shove your fucking platitudes up that cunt you use for an anus,
> > > shitstain. Why don't you go play on the railroad tracks, you moronic
> > > piece of shit?
> >
> > Again, name-calling simply shows that you remain lost:
>

> <link snipped again by PF in another act of fear and cowardice>

> Fuck you, bitch.

The use of profanities also simply serves to confirm that you remain
lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

> Why don't you go down to the docks and make a little
> money?

It remains my choice to serve only LORD Jesus Christ, Whom I love with
all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

> I hear the fleet's in, and they just got paid.

That would explain your provided pictures of yourself engaged in
coprophilia:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/beac4b7137367ec2?

Here's the way to salvation from depravity such as yours:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy continue to keep your heart

Kurt Gavin

Oct 22, 2006, 10:08:53 AM10/22/06

Art Deco

Oct 22, 2006, 11:15:32 AM10/22/06
Kurt Gavin <dontb...@ignore.com> wrote:

>The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
>a.. Paperback: 224 pages
>a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
>a.. Language: English
>a.. ISBN: 0393327655
>
>Editorial Reviews
>
>Amazon.com
>Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
>faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
>devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
>book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more

Still spamming your book review, cluebie?

[support ng snecked]

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

Hi, fanbois!

Kurt Gavin

Oct 22, 2006, 11:49:40 AM10/22/06

"Art Deco" <er...@netcabal.com> wrote in message

If you don't like it, shove it up your ass.

Don Kirkman

Oct 22, 2006, 1:48:00 PM10/22/06
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Bob (this one) wrote in article
<12jlrgp...@corp.supernews.com>:

>Kurt Gavin wrote:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>>> Actually, my prayer has been that GOD keep such information from folks
>>> who would attempt to disrupt HIS healing of those whom HE would have me
>>> serve.

>> Physicians with hospital privileges is public information.

>> So, you're saying you DO have privilages, contrary to what several posters
>> in here have said.

>Um, sure. And god is lying for him. On his AMA page, he
>lists the hospitals. Simple matter to call and ask them.
>Chung says the people there are instructed to say he
>doesn't, but they all know (wink, wink) that he does. So god
>lies for Chung and the administrative offices (and all
>employees in them) of three hospitals lie for him.

And yet the Georgia Composite State Board of Medical Examiners says on
its site that "This physician has reported that he/she does not
currently hold staff privileges at any hospital" and "This physician has
indicated that he/she has NOT had any hospital privileges revoked
involuntarily or by agreement, or restricted for reason(s) related to
competence or character." I don't know if the Ocala Incident falls
within this definition.

I have also received reliable written information that he has no
privileges at one of the three hospitals listed on the AMA page; he says
the AMA put the information there, not he, but AFAIK he has taken no
action to verify or correct the record. Not what I would hope for from
an ethical born-again Christian doctor.
--
Don Kirkman

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 22, 2006, 9:54:44 PM10/22/06

What's the matter, Chunghole? Little words offend? It would appear that
*you* are the coward here. Remember those wonderful days when you were
once a doctor? I'll refresh your memory.

Subject: Your Website
From: ROCKETMAN51...@aol.com
Date: 10/04/2001 11:18 AM
To: and...@heartmdphd.com

Dr. Chung:
Any comments I make at this time are mine alone and do not necessarily
reflect the views of CFHC. **REFERENCE TO CENTRAL FLORIDA HEART CENTER,

WHERE ANDY WAS FIRED AFTER 88 DAYS AND HAD TO FLEE FLORIDA TO CONTINUE
TO PRACTICE MEDICINE**

After going through this difficult time with you, I understand that you

are probably not interested in anything I have to say. Also, I believe
what I do say will probably be twisted or interpreted by you to suit
your purposes. For that reason I will be as direct and declarative as
possible.

Your website comments about cardiology in Ocala, FL are detractions and

border on slander. These are legal terms, and one of the important
features of them is that the comments are published. Your website
fulfills that requirement. Now just reflect on the fact that you are
the only one to make such insinuations or allegations. Any reasonable
person seeing these things may justifiably conclude that it is you that

is out of step, not the other 15 or 20 cardiologists in Ocala. As I
have in the past, I am trying to get you to see the reality of the
situation from outside your head. You have chosen to ignore the
good advice I tried to give while you were here. I hope you will soon
realize you are doing yourself more harm than good by publishing your
dispute. It would be better to let it go, before your reputation
suffers more.

Speaking of reputations, I have spent 35 years building mine. I can
call on physicians from around the world and this community to attest
to it.

I can also call upon the many physicians I trained to do cardiac
catheterization (over 25 years) to offer a positive opinion about my
work. You can't. Being just out of training, you have no reputation
except the one you have just established here in Ocala. You are
continuing to establish your reputation by publishing your website. How

do you think what you have said would look to another physician-perhaps

an employer- when he reads it? Do you think he or anyone would conclude

that you are a reputable physician, easy to work with and a team
player?

Personally, if I find that you speak disparagingly of me, or my work to

any patient or physician, be assured I will not take the matter
lightly. Whatever you think of me personally, or whatever you think of
my professional activity, you do not have the right to condemn either
me or the work to another and thereby compromise my reputation. You may

disagree with me, or state we have a difference of opinion, but you may

not state that I am practicing less that optimum cardiology. Once
again, if I find that you have done so (and I hope it has not happened
yet) I will certainly take the matter to the State Board of Medicine
for a hearing. If the Florida State Board finds cause, and renders a
censure, that must be transmitted to all other State Boards on your
next and all future applications for licensure. And once again, just
common sense should tell you that hitting back in your situation is
counterproductive and could be disastrous for you. But as I told you
face to face, you may
have great book smarts, but your actions have shown that you have no
common sense that permits you to operate successfully in a professional

community. And, once again, I will tell you what I did before, you do
not operate in a vacuum. Your practice, wherever it may be, must be
according to the community standard, regardless of what you perceive
that to be. And an attitude that you vocalized by saying that you were
unable to change the community standard in Ocala speaks loudly and
clearly about your perception of reality and your inability to work
with your colleagues.

Dr. Chung, I urgently advise you to let the past go. Look to your
future which could be bright. If you persist in these efforts of
hitting back and trying to justify your actions to a world that looks
upon such attempts as childish or immature and unprofessional, you will

continue to do yourself a disservice. You lost your job because you
talked yourself out of it.

Frank Hildner MD
f...@orgren.org

I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!

Oct 23, 2006, 10:38:52 AM10/23/06

<panam...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
THE TRUTH IS TERRIBLE-AINT IT CHUNG?
SUCK THAT COCK OF CHRIST!

Denis Loubet

Oct 23, 2006, 3:06:24 PM10/23/06

"I KILLED YOUR GOD...IT WAS EASY!" <NUNI...@BIZZNISS.NET> wrote in message

> THE TRUTH IS TERRIBLE-AINT IT CHUNG?
> SUCK THAT COCK OF CHRIST!

Ok, what's the word for loving one's god? Would it be deophilia?

It's ok to love one's god, just don't **LOVE** one's god. ;-)

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2006, 4:50:03 AM10/24/06
><Link snipped by PF in a desperate act of cowardice>

Restored:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

> What's the matter, Chunghole?

Again, name-calling serves well to show that you remain lost.

> Little words offend?

Wouldn't be able to pray for you were it true that your little words
offend me.

> It would appear that *you* are the coward here.

Not to those with discerning hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3fa4ecde07979a5a?

>Remember those wonderful days when you were
> once a doctor?

Still am.

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

> I'll refresh your memory.

Already refreshed:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

Here's how you can get dual citizenship too:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand this, dear neighbor Floyd whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> Subject: Your Website

panam...@hotmail.com

Oct 24, 2006, 5:08:15 AM10/24/06

Removed until it can be translated from idiot to English

> > What's the matter, Chunghole?
>
> Again, name-calling serves well to show that you remain lost.
>
> > Little words offend?
>
> Wouldn't be able to pray for you were it true that your little words
> offend me.

Then stop. I'm really quite offended by it, actually. Do you know
there's been a study proving it's worthless?
http://news.mc.duke.edu/news/article.php?id=9136

> > It would appear that *you* are the coward here.
>
> Not to those with discerning hearts:

Crazy mother fuckers like you, you mean?

> >Remember those wonderful days when you were
> > once a doctor?
>
> Still am.

Yeah, an unemployed one.

-Panama Floyd, Atl.
aa#2015, Member Knights of BAAWA!
EAC Martian Commander

Plonked by Kadaitcha Man Sept 06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2006, 7:52:44 AM10/24/06
> <link snipped again by PF in another desperate act of cowardice>

> Removed until it can be translated from idiot to English

The description of the dream was written plainly by the dreamer:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

> > > What's the matter, Chunghole?
> >
> > Again, name-calling serves well to show that you remain lost.
> >
> > > Little words offend?
> >
> > Wouldn't be able to pray for you were it true that your little words
> > offend me.
>
> Then stop. I'm really quite offended by it, actually.

Sorry my prayers on your behalf bother you so terribly. Please forgive
all my iniquities.

> Do you know

> there's been a study proving it's worthless?
> http://news.mc.duke.edu/news/article.php?id=9136

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
to provide a link to a description of a study that showed beneficial
effects of intercessory prayer.

Laus Deo ! !

> > > It would appear that *you* are the coward here.
> >
> > Not to those with discerning hearts:
>

> <another cowardly link snip by PF>

> Crazy mother fuckers like you, you mean?

Again, name-calling simply reaffirms that you are indeed lost.

> > >Remember those wonderful days when you were
> > > once a doctor?
> >
> > Still am.
>
> Yeah, an unemployed one.

Hardly:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/press.asp

This victory belongs to GOD.

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender:

Al Klein

Oct 24, 2006, 12:26:15 PM10/24/06
On 24 Oct 2006 04:52:44 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>panam...@hotmail.com wrote:
>> Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
>> > panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

>> Do you know
>> there's been a study proving it's worthless?
>> http://news.mc.duke.edu/news/article.php?id=9136

>Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>to provide a link to a description of a study that showed beneficial
>effects of intercessory prayer.

Many thanks for showing what a liar you are.

>> > Still am.

>> Yeah, an unemployed one.

>Hardly:

>http://HeartMDPhD.com/press.asp

Not a word in there about your being an employed cardiologist. Being
a "consultant" to your own organization hardly qualifies as
"employment".

Keep being a good Christian and lying for Jesus, Andrew. Every single
lie, whether by commission, omission or implication, is noted.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the
type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who should survive his
physical death is also beyond my comprehension,...; such notions are for the fears or
absurd egoism of feeble souls."
- Albert Einstein

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 24, 2006, 1:22:17 PM10/24/06
Al Klein wrote:
> Andrew wrote:
> >panam...@hotmail.com wrote:

> >> Do you know
> >> there's been a study proving it's worthless?
> >> http://news.mc.duke.edu/news/article.php?id=9136
>
> >Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
> >to provide a link to a description of a study that showed beneficial
> >effects of intercessory prayer.
>
> Many thanks for showing what a liar you are.

It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

One of us is untruthful.

> >> Yeah, an unemployed one.
>
> >Hardly:
>
> >http://HeartMDPhD.com/press.asp
>
> Not a word in there about your being an employed cardiologist. Being
> a "consultant" to your own organization hardly qualifies as
> "employment".

It seems you would claim that Bill Gates is unemployed.

> Keep being a good Christian and lying for Jesus, Andrew.

Again, it remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

You, on the otherhand, are untruthful.

> Every single
> lie, whether by commission, omission or implication, is noted.

Yes, GOD knows your every thought:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

This victory is HIS.

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand this, dear neighbor Al whom I love

Al Klein

Oct 24, 2006, 2:24:45 PM10/24/06
On 24 Oct 2006 10:22:17 -0700, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Al Klein wrote:
>> Andrew wrote:

>> >Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you
>> >to provide a link to a description of a study that showed beneficial
>> >effects of intercessory prayer.
>>
>> Many thanks for showing what a liar you are.
>
>It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.

And, it seems, it remains your choice to not exercise that choice.

>One of us is untruthful.

And since it's not me it must be you.

>> Not a word in there about your being an employed cardiologist. Being
>> a "consultant" to your own organization hardly qualifies as
>> "employment".

>It seems you would claim that Bill Gates is unemployed.

He's an employee of a publicly traded corporation. You're not.

--
rukbat at optonline dot net

"Speculating on the possible reaction to evidence is no excuse for
failing to produce the evidence."
- Wayne M. Delia+

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 26, 2006, 9:07:44 AM10/26/06
Al Klein fleeing from AUK in a cowardly manner wrote:
> >Al Klein wrote:

> >> Many thanks for showing what a liar you are.
> >
> >It remains my choice to continue writing truthfully.
>
> And, it seems, it remains your choice to not exercise that choice.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you

to serve as an example of those who "will be ever seeing, but never
perceiving:"

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/758699d8bd036a60?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand this, dear neighbor Al whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> >One of us is untruthful.

Mu

Oct 27, 2006, 2:36:49 AM10/27/06
On Sun, 22 Oct 2006 10:48:00 -0700, Don Kirkman
<don...@wavecable.com> wrote:

>I have also received reliable written information that he has no
>privileges at one of the three hospitals listed on the AMA page; he says
>the AMA put the information there, not he, but AFAIK he has taken no
>action to verify or correct the record. Not what I would hope for from
>an ethical born-again Christian doctor.

Then again, what do you know about Christianity in the first place
since you are, at the very best, an outsider looking into a world that
is opaque to you. But please, wax on, I do enjoy watching you make a
fool of yourself.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 12:26:24 PM10/28/06

Neighbor Don remains in my prayers.