Daily Spirit-guided T3WiJ thought for 09/07/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2009, 7:54:17 AM9/7/09
"We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom,
so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ." (Colossians 1:28)

Amen.

A real life example:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8d06d19f8869da55?

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

monkfish

Sep 7, 2009, 8:05:17 AM9/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> "We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom,
> so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ." (Colossians 1:28)

Philippians 2:1-4 (New International Version)
[quote]
1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any
comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness
and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the
same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish
ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than
yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but
also to the interests of others.
[/quote]

Can you publicly write you are here in humility
to consider others better than yourself?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 7, 2009, 4:09:33 PM9/7/09
monkfish wrote:

> Andrew , in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
> > "We proclaim Him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom,
> > so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ." (Colossians 1:28)

Amen.

> Philippians 2:1-4 (New International Version)
> [quote]
> 1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any
> comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any tenderness
> and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the
> same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do nothing out of selfish
> ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than
> yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but
> also to the interests of others.
> [/quote]

It is when we are mindful of WDJW that we become like-minded "being

one in spirit and purpose."

> Can you publicly write you are here in humility

> to consider others better than yourself?

Yes. However, to do so would be doing something "out of selfish
ambition or vain conceit." Instead, the Holy Spirit guides this
physician to continue to write that it is his personal choice to
continue to receive His guidance in everything said, done, and
written.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from
reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cac0d4c125e6cae2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

monkfish

Sep 7, 2009, 4:53:47 PM9/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

We are still waiting for the evidence
that you have received any guidence.
Can you publicly write "Lord, help me become humble"?

--
monkfish

Xander Crews

Sep 7, 2009, 9:22:10 PM9/7/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> lied in message.

Andrew. You are a liar. There is still hope. I suggest you stop lying
post-haste. I suggest you pray to God that he forgives you for your
blasphemous ways. I suggest you ask God to forgive you for assuming the
role of Peter and attempting to make rules that God has not asked you to.

Bottom line concerning you:

"And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray
standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I
tell you the truth, they have received their rewards in full."

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 8, 2009, 1:46:48 AM9/8/09
monkfish wrote:
> Andrew , in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

> > Amen.
> >
> >> Philippians 2:1-4 (New International Version)
> >> [quote]
> >> 1If you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any
> >> comfort from his love, if any fellowship with the Spirit, if any
> >> tenderness and compassion, 2then make my joy complete by being
> >> like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and purpose. 3Do
> >> nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider
> >> others better than yourselves. 4Each of you should look not only to your
> >> own interests, but also to the interests of others.
> >> [/quote]

Amen.

> > It is when we are mindful of WDJW that we become like-minded "being
> > one in spirit and purpose."
> >
> >> Can you publicly write you are here in humility
> >> to consider others better than yourself?
> >
> > Yes. However, to do so would be doing something "out of selfish
> > ambition or vain conceit." Instead, the Holy Spirit guides this
> > physician to continue to write that it is his personal choice to
> > continue to receive His guidance in everything said, done, and
> > written.
>
> We are still waiting for the evidence
> that you have received any guidence.

You have been receiving the evidence by what you have been seeing:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/59b68b9e105bc412?

Your heart simply has not been allowing the evidence to register in
your brain.

monkfish

Sep 8, 2009, 10:10:26 AM9/8/09

Do you believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Mark 16:17-19 (New International Version)
[quote]
17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will
drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up
snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not
hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will
get well."
[/quote]

Have you been picking up snakes with your hands, yet?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2009, 11:23:45 AM9/9/09
monkfish wrote:

>> monkfish wrote:

Simply know it :-)

>Mark 16:17-19 (New International Version)
>[quote]
>17And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will
>drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18they will pick up
>snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not
>hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will
>get well."
>[/quote]
>
>Have you been picking up snakes with your hands, yet?

According to Mike McClean, this physician is doing it right now.

"Monkfish is a snake." -- Mike McClean

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is

monkfish

Sep 9, 2009, 12:12:44 PM9/9/09

Is that you, Satan?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 9, 2009, 3:24:09 PM9/9/09
>> According to Mike McClean, this physician is doing it right now :-)

>> "Monkfish is a snake." -- Mike McClean
>
> Is that you, Satan?

Mike McClean is not satan.

Your confusion indicates you remain clueless about how to recognize
satan despite being informed earlier by this physician.

monkfish

Sep 9, 2009, 6:26:04 PM9/9/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

monkfish

Sep 11, 2009, 10:30:08 AM9/11/09

monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2009, 6:23:35 AM9/12/09
monkfish wrote:

> Andrew , in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/59b68b9e105bc412?

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-

monkfish

Sep 12, 2009, 11:53:08 AM9/12/09

Is that what Satan tells you to say?
Is that why you keep on asking people
to say your superstitious mantra?
Can you publicly write "I'm not God"?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 12, 2009, 10:40:57 PM9/12/09
A non-christian neighbor wrote:
> > A non-christian neighbor wrote:

> > > Why?
> >
> > Simply because GOD wants everyone to confess that "Jesus is LORD."
> >
> > "... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven
> > and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that
> > 'Jesus Christ is LORD,' to the glory of GOD the Father."
> > (Philippians 2:10-11)
> >
> > Amen.
>
> That doesn't mean they have to call you...

True Christians simply desire to do what GOD wants :-)

It is reasonable to suspect that those who do not desire to do what
GOD wants are not true Christians.

The love those of us who are true Christians (either Jew or gentile)
have in our hearts for GOD fuels the desire to do what GOD wants.

May GOD give you, neighbor, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

Peter B.

Sep 12, 2009, 11:10:36 PM9/12/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Why so angry Andrew? Do you have to shout "God"?

> It is reasonable to suspect that those who do not desire to do what
> GOD wants are not true Christians.

Because they do not desire to give way to a false spirit? You have
proven yourself "vain" time and time again. You use the testimony or
others to bolster your false teachings without their consent. You twist
the Word of God time and time again to your whim, which is why your
posts make no sense. When the corrected Word of God is posted in
response you weakly dribble out your dogma which makes you look stupid.

I snipped the rest of your post. You've posted the same meaningless
stuff 1000's of times to no avail.

Go spend more of your money on another vanity book, or save money and
repent.

carole

Sep 13, 2009, 1:25:37 AM9/13/09
On Sep 13, 12:40 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
> 12:3)http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?
>
> What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?
>
> Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?- Hide quoted text -

Nobody is interested in your religious propaganda.
You are either a very gullible person, or maybe somebody put here to
distract from the topic of alternative health.

carole
www.cellsalts.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2009, 5:27:32 AM9/13/09
> Nobody is interested in your religious propaganda.

With all due respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Happy Oyster

Sep 13, 2009, 7:45:31 AM9/13/09
On Sat, 12 Sep 2009 19:40:57 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>True Christians simply desire to do what GOD wants :-)

So they desire mass murder?

Read the bible!

Gott l��t Israeliten 12000 Bewohner von Ai umbringen
(Das Buch Josua, Kap. 8)

"Lock deren Heer aus ihrer Stadt
und mach dann ganz Ai platt.
Den Raub, das Vieh d�rft ihr euch teilen,
lass nun dein Heer nach Ai eilen."

*** http://www.reimbibel.de ***
--
**** WARNING **** The web-hoster Globat.com steals money from your
credit card account. If you are a customer of Globat.com, never give

Happy Oyster

Sep 13, 2009, 8:16:15 AM9/13/09
On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 02:27:32 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>With all due respect, can you, Carole, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
>using your mouth?

There Andrew Ben-Hua Chung again tries to down another person.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2009, 4:17:50 AM9/14/09

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

ken

Sep 14, 2009, 11:13:04 AM9/14/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Nut Sack
and Author of "The Complete's Idiot Guide to being a Complete Idiot"

Peter B.

Sep 14, 2009, 9:40:31 PM9/14/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>A non-christian neighbor wrote:

>> > Simply because GOD wants everyone to confess that "Jesus is LORD."
>> >
>> > "... that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven
>> > and on earth and under the earth, and every tongue confess that
>> > 'Jesus Christ is LORD,' to the glory of GOD the Father."
>> > (Philippians 2:10-11)
>> >
>> > Amen.
>>
>> That doesn't mean they have to call you...
>
> True Christians simply desire to do what GOD wants :-)
>
> It is reasonable to suspect that those who do not desire to do what
> GOD wants are not true Christians.

Then since you are so obvious in your errors regarding Gods Word, and
you make stuff up and blame it on the Holy Spirit, even tho what you
write is contrary to Gods Words are now admitting that you are not a
true Christian?

It is about time.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 15, 2009, 8:44:03 PM9/15/09
Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/84948122d6bcda90?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

Peter B.

Sep 15, 2009, 10:31:58 PM9/15/09

> Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
> you, Peter B.:

You can keep posting the same old stuff all you want, it will never
make you correct, nor make it true.

The Lord rebuke your twisted tormented soul.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 17, 2009, 2:36:02 AM9/17/09
Peter B. wrote:

> > It is when we are in love that we become healthier (hungrier) than
> > ever.
>
> Proverbs 10:3
> The LORD will not allow the righteous to hunger,But He will reject the
> craving of the wicked.

Amen.

We are thankful that the LORD will not allow the righteous to falsely
believe that when they are hungry that they are starving (i.e. to
hunger).

"A worker's appetite works for him, for his hunger urges him
on." (Proverbs 16:26)

Amen.

Yes, our hunger is wonderful while confusing hunger with starvation
(i.e. to hunger) is terrible.

Indeed, it is written that Jesus was hungry as He left Bethany to
drive the moneychangers out of the Temple.

"The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry." (Mark
11:12)

Amen.

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/0be1900a3a536956?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Peter B., a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,
Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Peter B.

Sep 18, 2009, 8:25:05 PM9/18/09

> Peter B. wrote:
>>
>> > It is when we are in love that we become healthier (hungrier) than
>> > ever.
>>
>> Proverbs 10:3
>> The LORD will not allow the righteous to hunger,But He will reject
>> the
>> craving of the wicked.
>
> Amen.
>
> We are thankful that the LORD will not allow the righteous to falsely
> believe that when they are hungry that they are starving (i.e. to
> hunger).
>
> "A worker's appetite works for him, for his hunger urges him
> on." (Proverbs 16:26)
>
> Amen.
>
> Yes, our hunger is wonderful while confusing hunger with starvation
> (i.e. to hunger) is terrible.
>
> Indeed, it is written that Jesus was hungry as He left Bethany to
> drive the moneychangers out of the Temple.
>
> "The next day as they were leaving Bethany, Jesus was hungry." (Mark
> 11:12)
>
> Amen.

Colossians 2:23

23These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom in
self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the body,
but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2009, 12:22:18 PM9/20/09

Amen.

It is when we are wonderfully hungrier that we know we are wonderfully
healthier so that there has been no "severe treatment of the body" as
may be found in self-made religion :-)

http://WDJW.net/BH

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba1936325fb8a777?

[...]

Ken

Sep 20, 2009, 7:11:26 PM9/20/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "How you too can become a worthless spamming fuckwadd"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 20, 2009, 7:25:12 PM9/20/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e444a7f27fc8ae79?

Truth is reality ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/459c9c0ed3b24ca2?

... despite your efforts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3160f9fd903ab7c2?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Ken, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

Peter B.

Sep 25, 2009, 9:08:21 PM9/25/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it
had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because
it was not the season for figs. 14Then he said to the tree, "May no one
ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.

He was not happy about a barren tree, He was hungry and expected food.
get it? It had nothing to do with spirituality nor "healthier".

Then there is the odd way you quote, you make things so wrong and
twisted that it isn't even excuseable.

verse 15 says this....
15On reaching Jerusalem, Jesus entered the temple area and began
driving out those who were buying and selling there. He overturned the
tables of the money changers and the benches of those selling doves,
16and would not allow anyone to carry merchandise through the temple
courts

I would think it rather obvious that 15 comes after 12 but before 16.
Sadly your version is one of private interpretation and bears no
resemblence to the actual Word of God. Maybe you and Janet Drew have
something in common?

>> > Amen.
>>
>> Colossians 2:23
>>
>> 23These are matters which have, to be sure, the appearance of wisdom
>> in
>> self-made religion and self-abasement and severe treatment of the
>> body,
>> but are of no value against fleshly indulgence.
>
> Amen.
>
> It is when we are wonderfully hungrier that we know we are wonderfully
> healthier so that there has been no "severe treatment of the body" as
> may be found in self-made religion :-)

Take a good look at yourself in a mirror, emaciation is not a good
thing, it is a sign of hunger, maybe not to the Bulimic and similar for
they have twisted visions, but to anyone who is normal.

Then there is this........

Psalm 107:5
They were hungry and thirsty, and their lives ebbed away.

Now, take another good look in the mirror, this time without clothes. If
that does not make you puke I don't know what will.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 26, 2009, 9:33:58 AM9/26/09
Peter B. wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
> > Peter B. wrote:

Amen.

> 13Seeing in the distance a fig tree in leaf, he went to find out if it
> had any fruit. When he reached it, he found nothing but leaves, because
> it was not the season for figs. 14Then he said to the tree, "May no one
> ever eat fruit from you again." And his disciples heard him say it.
>
> He was not happy about a barren tree, He was hungry and expected food.
> get it?

Jesus was not pleased with the fig tree's excuse to not do what the
LORD wanted.

Jesus being hungry means that the LORD wanted the fig tree to produce
figs for Him to eat.

The fig tree's excuse was that "it was not the season for figs."

This means there is absolutely no excuse for not being mindful of WDJW
and doing what GOD wants.

Jesus is GOD :-)

Only GOD can make a fig tree wither down to its roots in just one day.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a643a3f2e24109ec?

Ken

Sep 26, 2009, 10:58:31 AM9/26/09
Andy Chung
Board-certified Fuckwadd

Peter B.

Sep 26, 2009, 1:03:53 PM9/26/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

He did not argue with the tree, nor discussed it. The tree was supposed
to be bearing fruit as it was the season.

> Jesus being hungry means that the LORD wanted the fig tree to produce
> figs for Him to eat.

What an incredible statement. Knowing you, you are dead serious, but I
am simply astounded at your lack of knowledge and understanding.

> The fig tree's excuse was that "it was not the season for figs."

Wrong. It had no excuse else God punished out of vindictiveness.

> This means there is absolutely no excuse for not being mindful of WDJW
> and doing what GOD wants.

Then I expect you to fully acknowledge that fact and change by following
the Word of God or you will continue to show yourself a hypocrite and
reprobate to all.

> Jesus is GOD :-)
>
> Only GOD can make a fig tree wither down to its roots in just one day.

Or someone who dwells in the Power of the Lord.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 27, 2009, 6:56:49 AM9/27/09

Instead, in the spiritual realm, the fig tree received a command to
produce fruit and refused this command with the excuse that it was not
the season for figs.

In the Holy Spirit, this physician is given such knowledge and
understanding as he reads what is written in the Bible by others who
were also guided by the Holy Spirit.

Here again is that Spirit-guided thought about faux-christians like
you, Peter B.:

2 Peter 2:22

Yes, the Holy Spirit is absolutely right to convict you:

http://WDJW.net/CV

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3a93a8d803ceeb62?

Happy Oyster

Sep 27, 2009, 10:50:21 AM9/27/09
On Sun, 27 Sep 2009 03:56:49 -0700 (PDT), "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>In the Holy Spirit, this physician is given such knowledge and
>understanding as he reads what is written in the Bible by others who
>were also guided by the Holy Spirit.

That impostor! "is given such knowledge"

WHAT A CRAP!!!
**************
--
TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE ! TINA LIVE !

http://www.leipziger-montagsdemo.de/informationen/daten/daten_02_spd/TINA-There_Is_No_Alternative_I.jpg
http://www.leipziger-montagsdemo.de/informationen/daten/daten_02_spd/TINA-There_Is_No_Alternative_II.jpg

Peter B.

Sep 27, 2009, 5:07:08 PM9/27/09
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

You are so wrong, there was no spiritual realm order to produce fruit,
furthermore a tree would not refuse such a request. Tree's do not sin
and have no concept of sinning. You were given no such knowledge and are
in gross error.

Now......
I was also in error with my reply to you regarding the tree and its
fruit. I jumped the gun, so to speak, and had I not replied so hastily I
might not have erred. I felt at the time of my last reply that I was
amiss, sadly I did not pay attention and now need to apologize for
jumping to a premature conclusion.

The verse 13 clearly said it was full of leaves with no fruit. He
obviously expected fruit and we need to clarify why.

It is also sad that you snip so much of the posts since I had to go back
to add this back in..
Begin quote

> The fig tree's excuse was that "it was not the season for figs."

Wrong. It had no excuse else God punished out of vindictiveness.

End Quote.

Clearly the verse stated that it was out of season, I needed to clarify
fully what it meant. I was in error. No excuse on my part. (the first
part of my statement was incorrect, my conclusion while correct was made
without clarification.) Now you needed to ask why. Why? Because.....

"The fig is common in Palestine. Found nothing thereon, but leaves. Mark
adds that "the time of figs was not yet;" that is, of ripe figs. The
green figs ought to have appeared among the leaves in April, though the
fruit began ripening in June. Let there be no more fruit from thee."

So you see the tree had leaves as described, it should have had fruit
even if not all fully ripened, but was barren. (It was also a sign of
Israel at the time)
I was wrong in that I jumped to a conclusion prematurely based on what I
"thought" I remembered but should have had the facts in front of me.

Here is a commentary also from someone else....
"Along the way, the Lord saw a leafed-out fig tree that was barren of
any fruit. In Palestine fig trees ordinarily bore the fruit first, then
they subsequently leafed out. The oddity of this tree afforded Jesus the
opportunity to teach a lesson that was applicable to the Jewish nation.
The nation feigned spiritual piety, but there was no "fruit"
demonstrating such. In fact, many of the Jews were poised to crucify
their own Messiah before the week was over."

Your "spiritual" insight is/was wrong. Not just a misunderstanding on
your part.

Now, as to your claims that only God can cause a tree to wither down to
its roots, Jesus had this to say about that.

Matthew 21:18-22

20Seeing this, the disciples were amazed and asked, "How did the fig
tree wither all at once?"

21And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have
faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig
tree, but even if you say to this mountain, 'Be taken up and cast into
the sea,' it will happen.

22"And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive."

I only wished I had taken the time to look it up in my previous reply to
you. I knew in my heart that this was the case since I have had occasion
to stand on this promise/statement of His.

Please don't bother saying "amen" after by verse quotes. Amen means "so
be it" an agreement, and you obviously do not agree with Gods Word but
do as Satan does which is to quote it to their benefit and twist the
mean.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 29, 2009, 5:24:25 AM9/29/09
> You are so wrong, there was no spiritual realm ...

Not for the discerning.

Ken

Sep 29, 2009, 11:26:51 AM9/29/09
Andy Chung