WDJW thought for 11/22/10 ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2010, 7:05:26 AM11/22/10
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one
body you were called to peace. And be thankful." (Colossians 3:15)

It is when we are ever mindful of WDJW, both thinking/saying/writing
**and** doing what the LORD wants that the peace of Christ rules in
our heart.

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

http://WDJW.net

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

life in remembrance of the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our
Messiah, the Son of Man:

http://WDJW.net/PrinceOfPeace

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for the heart, soul, mind, and
body:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

We do this by weighing our meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PD-OMER
Approach to get our...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

Being hungry is truly wonderful as proven by four lines of evidence:

Mathematical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113247&l=9583a55b45&id=1467768946

Historical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113078&l=0071d60632&id=1467768946

Medical:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31107542&l=a51ee83a50&id=1467768946

Psychological:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31229810&l=0b3a2ad60b&id=1467768946

So that we really should http://WDJW.net/BeHungry and say we are
"wonderfully hungry" whenever we are greeted:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31113612&l=cbe72c46ca&id=1467768946

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to convince others:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

"A 2005 visit to an Atlanta cardiologist by the name of Andrew Chung
put me on some serious reality

I wasnt just chubby or husky, I am what they often call morbidly
obese. He explained that morbid obesity simply means that if something
happened to me that could be attiributed to weight and I were to end
up in the not breathing state

ok some call it DEAD

that a doctor could simply dismiss it as natural causes related to
weight more or less.

Ive been told I was a chunky fella a couple times, maybe even fat...
but not quite that harshly. Definitely made me think about a few
things, as much as I dislike scare tactics when it comes to health.

Well in the midst of the shock treatment, he also had me come to a
heart wellness seminar that he does on some Saturdays in Mableton.

Nice little get together, he has folks from the community come in and
discuss Tai Chi, exercises, testimonials, all kinds of good stuff.

Then he shows the movie SUPERSIZE ME to set up the pitch for his 2PD
Omer approach that he has his patients use to lose weight.

In a nutshell, in his view, HOW MUCH you eat is more of the issue than
WHAT you eat and portion is more important than any fat content or
calories.

I agree with this. This is why I have always been more successful on
more liquid diets (cabbage soup, slimfast, herbalife (tho dangerous))
than anything else. I wasnt eating the portions I was before that..."

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e82824a99ba4f187?

This has all been about http://WDJW.net/TheTruth

May GOD continue to save the souls of those who are around this
physician ( http://WDJW.net/HeartDoc ) by giving them a new heart and
a new spirit (Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of
water and Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://WDJW.net/Forgiven by Him so that
they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the Truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

ThomMadura

Nov 22, 2010, 8:27:19 AM11/22/10
On 11/22/2010 7:05 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

SInce YOU claim that the bible is the inerrant word of a god -
I give YOU this challenge

THe bible says
Genesis 1
29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of
the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will
be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the
birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the
ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green
plant for food.” And it was so.

THe oleander is a seed bearing plant

Get some oleander and have someone VIDEO you eating it as food - as the
bible states

IF you live - then you will prove yourself correct

ANd if YOU refuse or die - you will prove yourself WRONG

I await the video - or your refusal

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 22, 2010, 1:07:38 PM11/22/10
a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

>SInce YOU claim that the bible is the inerrant word of a god -
>I give YOU this challenge

This physician is not Apostle Paul, who did write that "all Scripture
is GOD-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and
training in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16)

>THe bible says
>Genesis 1
>29 Then God said, �I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of
>the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will
>be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the
>birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the
>ground�everything that has the breath of life in it�I give every green
>plant for food.� And it was so.
>
>THe oleander is a seed bearing plant

... and is poisonous/cursed because since Genesis 1:29, the ground has
been cursed (Genesis 3:17) so that there are now also cursed plants
that have arisen from the cursed ground.

>Get some oleander and have someone VIDEO you eating it as food - as the
>bible states
>
>IF you live - then you will prove yourself correct
>
>ANd if YOU refuse or die - you will prove yourself WRONG
>
>I await the video - or your refusal

Knowingly eating a poisonous plant would be testing GOD and it is
written that we are not to test the LORD our GOD (Deuteronomy 6:16 and
Luke 4:12)

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

> With all due respect, can you say that you do not sin?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ce81bbd75986e5d3?

Am wonderfully hungry :-)

The reason why this is the right answer to your question is as
explicated at:

http://WDJW.net/RightAnswer

and

http://WDJW.net/WonderfullyHungry

additional thoughts concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f5ff7d4356941dc?

<o((-))><<

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Here's an example of someone with no visceral adiposity (i.e. no VAT)
as evident by his hsCRP being undetectable ( < 0.1 mg/L ):

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

>>> "Many" does not save you from not having kept up on the research in this
>>> area. It is exactly as stated, happy to entertain any standard review
>>> of the subject you want to provide which speaks directly to the role of
>>> VAT in all people.
>>
>> "Recent studies suggest that inflammation of visceral adipose tissue,
>> ectopic fat deposition and adipose tissue dysfunction mediate insulin
>> resistance in human obesity independently of total body fat mass."
>>
>> Source:
>>
>> Curr Opin Lipidol. 2009 Nov 12. [Epub ahead of print]
>>
>> PubMed link:
>>
>> http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19915462
>
> Smile ...

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/47c7bf2798ba71d1?

This physician's smile is to your chagrin.

> ... exactly what I asked you not do.

Incorrect.

Exactly what you were hoping this physician would not be able to do.

> You were to show us about the
> role of VAT in all people.

Indeed, that which is written in generalities as this cited article
has applicability to all people and not just diabetics as underscored
by the additional fact that this article is not from a medical journal
specializing in diabetes.

Thus, problems start with any amount of VAT because it remains
pathological.

The cause of VAT is not eating the right amount of daily food.

Accordingly, the only way to lose all the VAT is to eat the right
amount of daily food which is 32 ounces per the
http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER Approach which is clearly
http://WDJW.net/NotDiet

Bottom line concerning your feigned issues with the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ba8379f6c69b4310?

Again, in Jesus' most exalted name ( http://WDJW.net/Ph211 ), this
gentile Christian disciple rebukes you and your master.

<o((-))><<

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other
heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Folks do this by weighing their meals per the http://WDJW.net/2PDOMER
Approach to get their...

http://WDJW.net/Status

and then...

http://WDJW.net/Update

so that there will be...

http://WDJW.net/NoVAT

May GOD continue to save the souls of those, who are this physician's
neighbors, by giving them a new heart and a new spirit

(Ez11:19-20&36:26) so that they would be born again of water and

Spirit (Jn3:3&3:5), http://www.interviewwithgod.com/forgiven by Him so

that they would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

"no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit."(1Cor12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

ThomMadura

Nov 22, 2010, 1:25:42 PM11/22/10
On 11/22/2010 1:07 PM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

Since there is no such proven being - that is simply nonsense

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2010, 1:44:07 AM11/23/10

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/361cf3d2325614c4?

a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:

> Since there is no such proven being - that is simply nonsense

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a2f0a164915ca546?

The fact that you cannot say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth allows us
to know that GOD is a proven Being for it is GOD Who is not allowing
you to do it:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

Bottom line:

You have been completely and absolutely defeated with all glory to
GOD.

<><

[...]

ThomMadura

Nov 23, 2010, 10:07:51 AM11/23/10
On 11/23/2010 1:44 AM, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> a blasphemer against the Holy Spirit wrote:
>>
>> SInce YOU claim that the bible is the inerrant word of a god -
>> I give YOU this challenge
>
> This physician is not Apostle Paul,

Paul was not one of the apostles - he did not even meet the christ in
life - OF COURSE no one actually did - he is a myth - but that paul
cannot be an apostle is obvious

who did write that "all Scripture
> is GOD-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and
> training in righteousness" (2 Timothy 3:16)

And that is NOT TRUE as YOU will prove by not eating the oleander
AS we both know - as doctors - there are provable errors in the bible -
including the NT.

FOr example - according to the NT - there is a place that you can climb
to from which you could see all the kingdoms of the earth - and that is
ALSO not true as well. IT is simply NOT POSSIBLE when the earth is a
sphere - not a flat circle.

>> THe bible says
>> Genesis 1
>> 29 Then God said, �I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of
>> the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will
>> be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the
>> birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the
>> ground�everything that has the breath of life in it�I give every green
>> plant for food.� And it was so.
>>
>> THe oleander is a seed bearing plant
>
> ... and is poisonous/cursed because since Genesis 1:29, the ground has
> been cursed (Genesis 3:17) so that there are now also cursed plants
> that have arisen from the cursed ground.

THANK YOU - you point out that the bible itself PROVES that the bible is
wrong - as it normally does.

For the bible to be the inerrant word of god - ALL THE STATEMENTS in the
bible would need to be TRUE - and since only ONE of those quotes CAN BE
TRUE - therefore ONE OF THEM IS FALSE _ and therefore the bible is NOT
accepted to entirely be true

IN order to contradict statements of the bible - one can usually simply
quote the bible again from another place - it is USELESS to try to say
otherwise

>> Get some oleander and have someone VIDEO you eating it as food - as the
>> bible states
>>
>> IF you live - then you will prove yourself correct
>>
>> ANd if YOU refuse or die - you will prove yourself WRONG
>>
>> I await the video - or your refusal
>
> Knowingly eating a poisonous plant would be testing GOD

NO - it is testing the statement from the BIBLE _ which YOU have not
established to be the word of a god.

Obviously - the statement in the bible is NOT TRUE_

And therefore to claim the bible inerrant is also FALSE as well

and it is
> written that we are not to test the LORD our GOD (Deuteronomy 6:16 and
> Luke 4:12)

So - YOU obviously refuse

I accept that as YOUR admission that the BIBLE is NOT the inerrant WORD
inspired word of a god

J. T. Cornpone

Nov 23, 2010, 10:37:13 AM11/23/10

ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!! ANDREW B. CHUNG ALERT!!!

WARNING!! YOU HAVE CLICKED ON ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM,
YOU ARE STICKING YOUR NOSE DIRECTLY INTO THE ASSHOLE OF USENET.
WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!! WARNING!!
ANDREW B. CHUNG SPAM IS AIMED AT THE LOWEST OF USENET BASEMENT DWELLING
CREEPDOM.

DO YOU FIT THE "CHUNG" DEMOGRAPHIC?:
DO YOU STILL LIVE IN YOUR MOTHERS BASEMENT AT 35 YEARS OLD?
ARE YOU STILL A VIRGIN, WITH ZERO SOCIAL SKILLS, AND SOCIAL LIFE,?
DO YOU HATE ALL THE PEOPLE YOU SEE WITH ACTIVE SOCIAL LIVES, AND
BELIEVE THEY WILL SOON BURN IN HELL WHEN "LORD" JESUS CHRIST RETURNS?
DO YOU WATCH FOX-TV ALL DAY LONG (WHEN NOT TWEAKING YOUR GAMING RIG)?
ARE YOU ON SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY AND PSYCHE DRUGS?
IS YOUR ONLY FRIEND EVEN MORE OF A LOSER THAN YOU?
IF YOU ANSWERED "YES" TO MOST OF THE ABOVE, PLEASE PROCEED TO THE CHUNG
WEBSITE.
----------
Chung is an extreme EGOIST. Such people are "always right". They "KNOW"
the "TRUTH". You, me, and all others are "always wrong". Our souls are
"perishing", while Chung basks proudly "in the light of Holiness" and
"righteousness". There is no other possibility for the TOTAL EGOIST.
THE SUPREME EGOIST IS ALWAYS "RIGHT". ALL OTHERS ARE ALWAYS "WRONG".

"Everyone familiar with Andrew B. Chung knows he is a sick asshole.
Even his parents. He knows he is a sick asshole. There is NOTHING
"spiritual" about him. He has absolutely NO HOPE of real spirituality.
In fact, he is the opposite of spirituality, ALL EGO, and NOTHING BUT
EGO. Chung has no real friends, and never will. No one wants to be
around a TOTAL ASSHOLE. His only hope is to try to learn how real
humans behave by observation, then pretend to be like them. He will
always be a total asshole, but he will learn to hide it and fake being
like a real human. He will not fool a real human for long, but will
have something that resembles a human life. There is no other way for
him. His condition (total arrogance) is permanent. His life will go
badly, and end ugly. A total egoist, like Chung, will NEVER admit to
any imperfection, but Chung knows that most of this is true."

----
Winning isn't everything for the total EGOIST, it's the ONLY THING.
Chung is INSANE. He is a totally arrogant person. A Supreme EGOIST. His
whole life is all about being "superior". Being better, holier, more
"righteous" than all others. Being special, and "important" in the eyes
of "God". He has chosen this "religious" path because it connects him
to absolute "rightness".
Chung is an EGOIST. A sick asshole. Chung is an extreme case of this
defective form of humanity. The enormous Chung EGO is harder than
diamond, and cannot be scratched by anything you or I, or anyone could
say. Chung will twist anything you say to suit his purpose, which is
always to WIN, to be RIGHT, to be the "righteous" one, to be "in the
holy spirit" and doing "WDJW".
You, me, and all others are "perishing souls". There is NO OTHER
POSSIBILITY when you enter "the world according to Chung".
Both the nice way, and the hard way, Chung has been asked to stop
spamming the groups. But he continues doing whatever he pleases.
<sarcasm>After all, his "special" "relationship" with "God" and "Jesus"
allow him special "authority" to do "God's" work as he sees fit.
</sarcasm>
It's not difficult to see how convenient for Chung is his
"relationship" to "God" and "Jesus". It gives him absolute license to
be the totally arrogant asshole (self righteous EGOIST) he really is.
There is nothing "spiritual" or "holy" about Chung. The opposite is
closer to the truth. Opposites attract.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 23, 2010, 3:11:57 PM11/23/10