Re: CS Lewis on Forgiving. . .

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 1, 2009, 7:37:39 PM8/1/09
Feather wrote:

> Forgive the inexcusable
> To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has
> forgiven the inexcusable in you. This is hard. It is perhaps not so
> hard to forgive a single injury. But to forgive the incessant
> provocations of daily life - to keep on forgiving the bossy mother-in-
> law, the bullying husband, the nagging wife, the selfish daughter, the
> deceitful son - how can we do it? Only, I think, by remembering where
> we stand, by meaning our words when we say in our prayers each night,
> "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against
> us." We are offered forgiveness on no other terms. To refuse it means
> to refuse God's mercy for ourselves. There is no hint of exceptions
> and God means what He says.
>
> -C.S. Lewis
>
> We all have something inexcusable inside us. We show our thankfulness
> to GOD for His forgiveness, by forgiving that which is inexcusable
> inside others. My prayer this day is that we all seek His face and
> forgiveness, that we seek His way in *how* to forgive, that which is
> inexcusable in others.
>
> God bless,
> Feather

With all due respect, can you, Feather, truly publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Heart Doctor

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Feather

Aug 2, 2009, 7:22:32 PM8/2/09
On Aug 1, 3:37 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

Every single day, in church, at home, in the store, and everywhere I
can, I will proclaim Jesus is LORD to all who would hear.

Why ask me this again when you've asked me this before and I've
answered you?

Telling you over the phone wouldn't be as important to Jesus Christ,
nor would I be obedient to Him in so doing for your decided lack of
faith in the fact that yes, there are other Christians out here, who
do not need to prove it by somehow magically intoning the words Jesus
is Lord.

We *know* that no one can call Him LORD except by the Holy Spirit.

If it would make you happier, on some level, give me that telephone
number again so I can call. :)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 8:07:28 PM8/2/09
Feather wrote:
> Every single day, in church, at home, in the store, and everywhere I
> can, I will proclaim Jesus is LORD to all who would hear.
>
> Why ask me this again when you've asked me this before and I've
> answered you?

Because this physician cannot truly **know** with any certainty that
you can say "Jesus is LORD" with your mouth until he hears the miracle
(sign) of your saying this.

Here is an example of someone who wrote that she can say "Jesus is
LORD" only to discover that she can't:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda

She has since been in my prayers that GOD save her soul by making her
born again of water and Spirit (John 3:5 referring Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:36) and this will continue until GOD allows me to know that she
is a new creature in Christ Jesus.

Would be glad to call you thereby incurring the long-distance phone
charges if this remains an issue for you.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

tr...@finder.com

Aug 2, 2009, 8:27:06 PM8/2/09
Someone has been asking that others phone him for oral interaction.
Before doing so consider the experience of one who did and now warns
others about the danger involved.

Andrew B. Chung is a faux-disciple, a pretender, a person who has betrayed a
trust in the same breath as saying he speaks in the Holy Spirit, and
therefore is a disciple of Satan.

Warning, do not enter into any telephone conversation with him, he is not a
person you can trust. Beware, he tries to snare people by demanding you say
to him "Jesus is Lord" on the telephone, and if you don't, he accuses you of
not being a Christian. So you speak to him on the telephone and he betrays
your personal conversation with him to others for personal gain!!!

What grotesque witness!!

I was fooled by him and now I feel like an idiot and violated.

What a woeful and appalling witness of the Lord this 'heartless'
cardiologist
is, displaying the Lord Jesus in the image of an untrustworthy disgrace.
Shame Andrew!!!

Shame on you Andrew B. Chung, "HeartDoc" and provider of spiritual VEBs and
PVCs.

Michael Christ

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 2, 2009, 8:34:33 PM8/2/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 8:46:47 PM8/2/09
satan masquerading as truth via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon)
despairingly posted:

Your citing Mike McClean's misguided post does not bode well for
Mike's place in heaven. Your "fiery darts" in Mike's new heart of
flesh (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) is causing his heart to go crazy
whenever GOD smiles at him so he is acting prodigal thinking and doing
unrighteous things that GOD does not want.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be ever mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity
as GOD desires:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts/Rebukesatan

<><

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a deadlier Pan-Flu:

http://TheWellnessFoundation.com/Pan-Flu

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 8:53:57 PM8/2/09
Vera wrote:
>Feather wrote:

<snip>

>> If it would make you happier, on some level, give me that telephone
>> number again so I can call. :)
>

>TROLL OFF!!

Ignoring Vera's hatefulness (may GOD forgive her), you can find the
telephone number for this physician's voicemail at the bottom of the
following web site:

http://WDJW.net

(If being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before dialing)

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 2, 2009, 9:33:57 PM8/2/09
TROLL OFF, IN LOVE!!!

And take all the other trolls with you who think you take you more
important than Jesus Christ.

You are a bad example as a Christian, and your fruits are are your own
pride. It is as evil if people bow to your black-mailing. They have no
back-bones and would sell their grand-mother to Jim Jones is asked.

TROLL OFF!!!

I wrote that with all the love I have for spammers like you, Andrew, and
for those who lead others to follow you and your antics.

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de
http://the-beauty-of-the-psalms.blogspot.com
http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://bible-prophecy-and-revelation.blogspot.com/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in
1ucc75pqok03nfm5l...@4ax.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 9:43:03 PM8/2/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Vera, a new heart and a new spirit
(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 9:59:48 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Bottom line concerning you:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?
>
> There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Do you really expect people here to follow the links?
Is the "holy spirit" in you too lazy to quote properly?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 2, 2009, 10:09:05 PM8/2/09
monkfish wrote:

> > Bottom line concerning you:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?
>
> Do you really expect people here to follow the links?

It remains this physician's choice to continue to receive the guidance
of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new

monkfish

Aug 2, 2009, 10:52:31 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>>
>> > Bottom line concerning you:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?
>>
>> Do you really expect people here to follow the links?
>
> It remains this physician's choice to continue to receive the guidance
> of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.

Still trying to make the Holy Spirit appear
to be as ineffective and incompetent as you are?

--
monkfish

Leo

Aug 2, 2009, 11:10:33 PM8/2/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

So what, who do you think you are you to ask in the first place, you
place way to much importance on yourself Andrew, close you legs, your
ego is showing.

> Here is an example of someone who wrote that she can say "Jesus is
> LORD" only to discover that she can't:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Brenda
>
> She has since been in my prayers that GOD save her soul by making her
> born again of water and Spirit (John 3:5 referring Ezekiel 11:19-20
> and 36:36) and this will continue until GOD allows me to know that she
> is a new creature in Christ Jesus.
>
> Would be glad to call you thereby incurring the long-distance phone
> charges if this remains an issue for you.

Recruiting?

Feather

Aug 3, 2009, 12:48:15 AM8/3/09
On Aug 2, 4:34 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> TROLL OFF!!

???????

Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?

Chuck

Aug 3, 2009, 1:37:28 AM8/3/09

> Andrew B. Chung is a faux-disciple, a pretender, a person who has betrayed
> trust in the same breath as saying he speaks in the Holy Spirit, and
> therefore is a disciple of Satan.
>
> Warning, do not enter into any telephone conversation with him, he is not
> person you can trust.

And here we see the truth of the old saying "It takes one to know one" on
display. That old saw may not be true in all instances, but boy...it's on
the mark here.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:26:19 AM8/3/09
Feather wrote:

> Vera wrote:
>
> > TROLL OFF!!
>
> ???????
>
> Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?

Your writing that you are willing to publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
makes her look bad because she has not been willing.

Again, you can find the telephone number for this physician's

voicemail at the bottom of the following web site:

http://WDJW.net

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:30:42 AM8/3/09

If you have to ask that, it does mean you still do not have His help
to say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:36:26 AM8/3/09
Chuck Stamford wrote:

> And here we see the truth of the old saying "It takes one to know one" on
> display.

Actually, there is no truth to that old saying which is an ineffective
response to name-calling.

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

The most effective response to lying is the truth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5f5ff7d4356941dc?

With all due respect, can you, Chuck Stamford, publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 9:20:04 AM8/3/09
Feather <fea...@earthling.net> wrote in
229a68c1-1434-440c...@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com

You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
force to phone him. In addition, such a confession is nothing but

USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.

Since when do Christians now force others into a lip confession? Since
when do other Christians give in to that and set a bad example for
others?

Where is that verse in Scripture that says we are to allow false
teachers to have their say?

Or do you agree with Andrew's methods to goad people into lip
confessions to please his ego?

Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7
KJV)

monkfish

Aug 3, 2009, 9:20:20 AM8/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

>> > It remains this physician's choice to continue to receive the guidance
>> > of the Holy Spirit in everything said, done, and written.
>>
>> Still trying to make the Holy Spirit appear
>> to be as ineffective and incompetent as you are?
>
> If you have to ask that, it does mean you still do not have His help
> to say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

You do realize that you are ineffective and incompetent, don't you?

--
monkfish

(Matt)

Aug 3, 2009, 11:57:49 AM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 15:20:04 +0200, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::"
<vera...@lycos.com> wrote:

>Feather <fea...@earthling.net> wrote in
>229a68c1-1434-440c...@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com
>> On Aug 2, 4:34 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
>> wrote:
>>> TROLL OFF!!
>>>

>> ???????
>>
>> Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?
>
>You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
>force to phone him. In addition, such a confession is nothing but
>
>USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.

Vera aren't you using "::: Jesus is LORD ::" as your handle on these
NGs does that mean every time you post you are using ""GOD'S NAME IN
VAIN""

You've been a very bad person.

God Bless

Matt

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 2:42:56 PM8/3/09
Matt wrote:
> Vera wrote:
>> Feather wrote:

>>> ???????
>>>
>>>Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?
>>
>> You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
>> force to phone him.

Lie.

This physician has not forced Feather to phone him. Instead, he has
politely **asked** her to allow him to hear her say "Jesus is LORD"
one way or another (voicemail, video, or even via a call by this
physician).

>> In addition, such a confession is nothing but
>>
>>USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.

Where is it written in the Bible that exalting Jesus' name by saying
"Jesus is LORD" with ones mouth is using GOD's name in vain?

>Vera aren't you using "::: Jesus is LORD ::" as your handle on these
>NGs does that mean every time you post you are using ""GOD'S NAME IN
>VAIN""
>
>You've been a very bad person.

Matthew 7 comes to mind here.

With all due respect, can you, Matt, publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 2:58:08 PM8/3/09
Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly,
nor standeth in the way of sinners,
nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful.
But his delight is in the law of the LORD;
and in his law doth he meditate day and night.
And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper.

The ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away.
Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment,
nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous:
but the way of the ungodly shall perish.

(Psalms 1:1-6 KJV)

(Matt) <trdel...@nospamgmail.com> wrote in
d32e755aj98fghedk...@4ax.com

Chuck

Aug 3, 2009, 3:14:38 PM8/3/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Chuck Stamford wrote:
>>
>> And here we see the truth of the old saying "It takes one to know one" on
>> display.
>
> Actually, there is no truth to that old saying which is an ineffective
> response to name-calling.

What a shock you would think so.

> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

That was you who said that, Andrew, and you're not the Holy Spirit. Seek
professional help from a Christian psychologist, Andrew...IMMEDIATELY.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 3:39:39 PM8/3/09
Chuck wrote:
>> Chuck Stamford wrote:
>>>
>>> And here we see the truth of the old saying "It takes one to know one" on
>>> display.
>>
>> Actually, there is no truth to that old saying which is an ineffective
>> response to name-calling.
>
> What a shock you would think so.

Most assuredly without doubt, this physician knows and understand GOD
to be kind, just, and right (Jeremiah 9:24).

If there were truth to the old saying you cited, one would logically
conclude that this physician is GOD.

Therefore, there is no truth to the old saying you cited.

>> "Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit
>

>That was you who said that, Andrew ...

If you have been hearing this physician's voice though this text-based
Usenet medium, would suggest you consult your doctor(s) about your
symptoms. If you are already on psychotropic medication(s), it is
likely your doctor(s) will want to either increase or change them.

With more than all due respect, can you, Chuck, publicly say "Jesus is

Feather

Aug 3, 2009, 3:50:37 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 5:20 am, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Feather <feat...@earthling.net> wrote in
> 229a68c1-1434-440c-8924-fad1c18ba...@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com

> > On Aug 2, 4:34 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:
> >> TROLL OFF!!
>
> > ???????
>
> > Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?
>
> You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
> force to phone him.

No, it was **my** chosen course of action and whether or not I will
take it remains to be seen. NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to call Andrew.
EACH person can make their OWN choice.

> In addition, such a confession  is nothing but
>
> USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.

How so? If it is truly a sincere desire to hear JESUS IS LORD,
proclaimed by other Christians, then why not?

> Since when do Christians now force others into a lip confession?

Since when do we **demand** that others adhere to the Nicene Creed or
any other human-made doctrine that may or may not be Scripturally
based?

> Since
> when do other Christians give in to that and set a bad example for
> others?

No one gave in. I said give me the number. . .and I said if it will
make him happy, I would call. It isn't *about* making *HIM* happy,
however. :)

> Where is that verse in Scripture that says we are to allow false
> teachers to have their say?

How is he false? He claims Christ and Him crucified, resurrected and
coming again as his Savior, does he not?

> Or do you agree with Andrew's methods to goad people into lip
> confessions to please his ego?

Not really. I find it interesting and curious, but I don't agree with
goading or pushing or demanding that people do things. Mostly, he has
*asked* and *requested* but it does come across at times as being
rather *pushy*. In that we can agree, at least.

> Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
> will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7
> KJV)

How is calling Jesus Lord, using God's Name in vain?

God bless,
Feather

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 6:07:00 PM8/3/09
Feather wrote:
> Vera wrote:
>> Feather wrote:

>> > ???????
>>
>> > Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?
>>
>> You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
>> force to phone him.
>
> No, it was **my** chosen course of action and whether or not I will
> take it remains to be seen. NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to call Andrew.
> EACH person can make their OWN choice.

Correct.

Moreover, some have made their free will choice to call and leave
voicemails to this physician with their saying "Jesus is LORD" even
though they have not even been asked by him:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Ralph

http://HeartMDPhD.com/BethAdonai/Darren

What is happening here is that folks being able to publicly say "Jesus
is LORD" using their mouths is convicting Vera about the fact that she
cannot. Randy, Kelly, and Jimmy have been similarly convicted by the
Holy Spirit and remain angry about it.

This physician is looking forward to hearing and posting your
voicemail soon if you truly are born again (John 3:3 and 3:5 referring
to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26), Feather.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 7:12:11 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 12:50 pm, Feather <feat...@earthling.net> wrote:

> > > Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?

> > You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
> > force to phone him.

> No, it was **my** chosen course of action and whether or not I will
> take it remains to be seen. NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to call Andrew.
> EACH person can make their OWN choice.
>

> If it is truly a sincere desire to hear JESUS IS LORD,
> proclaimed by other Christians, then why not?

> > Since when do Christians now force others into a lip confession?

> Since when do we **demand** that others adhere to the Nicene Creed or
> any other human-made doctrine that may or may not be Scripturally
> based?
>

> No one gave in. I said give me the number. . .and I said if it will
> make him happy, I would call. It isn't *about* making *HIM* happy,
> however. :)

That's all it's about for Andy - he's delusional and mentally ill,
Feather. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the last time you hear
from him, either.

> How is he false? He claims Christ and Him crucified, resurrected and
> coming again as his Savior, does he not?

He also claims that "God has called [him] to serve as His lamp giving
light to everyone in the room so that they can see who are saved and
who are not". He has also claimed to be a "prophet" while at the same
time having a dismal history with his "prophecies" - each time he has
given one here with a date attached, the date comes and goes without
the "prophecy" being fulfilled. Andy's solution? Change the date and
make the same prophecy again - just with the new date attached. True
Prophets of God are to be correct 100% of the time according to the
Word of God, Feather.

As far as his truthfulness - Andy *does* have an active medical
license, however...he has no admitting privileges at any hospital in
the state he is licensed in. A doctor is useless if that doctor has
not one hospital willing to grant them admitting privileges, Feather.
When confronted with this truth, Andy changes the subject. He's a
fake - a total fraud and a phony as a medical doctor. Yet, he
continues to write books, having them published by a vanity press,
under the guise of being a practicing MD. How can someone so
dishonest - who has taken the Hippocratic Oath to "do no harm" - be
trusted in *any* matter (especially spiritual matters), Feather?

> > Or do you agree with Andrew's methods to goad people into lip
> > confessions to please his ego?

> Not really. I find it interesting and curious, but I don't agree with
> goading or pushing or demanding that people do things. Mostly, he has
> *asked* and *requested* but it does come across at times as being
> rather *pushy*. In that we can agree, at least.

See above for the reason why he seems "rather pushy".

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 7:24:07 PM8/3/09

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 7:39:09 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 4:24 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> TROLL OFF!!!

You're noticibly spinning out of control again, Vera. It makes sense,
though - it was right before the full moon the last time you started
your "troll off" euphemistic campaign and it's right before a full
moon now. Personally, I think there's a connection. As a matter of
fact, maybe those ties you had to witchcraft at another time in your
life really *aren't* in your past, after all...

I wonder, Vera - have you ever renounced your connection to and
practice of witchcraft by the blood and in the name of Jesus Christ?
As someone who claims to be a follower and disciple of the Lord Jesus
Christ, you should have. If you haven't, however, you could be what
is known as "demonically oppressed". Is that why you are unable to be
kind to others and admit you are wrong and ask forgiveness as a true,
born-again, child of the King would?

Just a thought...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 8:09:05 PM8/3/09
Kelly wrote:

> > > You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
> > > force to phone him.
>
> > No, it was **my** chosen course of action and whether or not I will
> > take it remains to be seen. NO ONE is forcing ANYONE to call Andrew.
> > EACH person can make their OWN choice.
> >
> > If it is truly a sincere desire to hear JESUS IS LORD,
> > proclaimed by other Christians, then why not?
>
> > > Since when do Christians now force others into a lip confession?
>
> > Since when do we **demand** that others adhere to the Nicene Creed or
> > any other human-made doctrine that may or may not be Scripturally
> > based?
> >
> > No one gave in. I said give me the number. . .and I said if it will
> > make him happy, I would call. It isn't *about* making *HIM* happy,
> > however. :)
>
> That's all it's about for Andy - he's delusional and mentally ill,

Again, if that were true, this MD would not still have an active
medical license.

> Feather. I wouldn't be surprised if this isn't the last time you hear
> from him, either.

She has not provided a number for a call from this MD to hear from him
even a first time much less a last time.

Moreover, if Feather is truly born again as this MD is born again
there will be no last time because there would be the rest of
eternity :-)

> > How is he false? He claims Christ and Him crucified, resurrected and
> > coming again as his Savior, does he not?
>
> He also claims that "God has called [him] to serve as His lamp giving
> light to everyone in the room so that they can see who are saved and
> who are not".

Actually what this MD has written is that all true Christians are
called to serve as such lamps as it is written in the Bible (Matthew
5) about giving light to everyone in the room.

> He has also claimed to be a "prophet" while at the same
> time having a dismal history with his "prophecies" - each time he has
> given one here with a date attached, the date comes and goes without
> the "prophecy" being fulfilled.

If this were true, you would have provided a Google link where this MD
has made the written claim to be a "prophet" in support of your
allegation because you have destroyed your credibility from all the
lying that you have been doing:

In fact, the predicted date of the solar eclipse you are referring to
came from astronomers and not from this MD. Moreover, the solar
eclipse did happen on this date as predicted by astronomers plus a
great earthquake (6.0 level) did happen deep under Tokyo right before
the eclispe possibly in partial fulfillment of Revelaton 6:12.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27305888686fc436?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water
and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Randy �

Aug 3, 2009, 8:55:16 PM8/3/09
On Mon, 3 Aug 2009 16:39:09 -0700 (PDT),
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<f5180824-dad8-4cc7...@d36g2000prb.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: CS Lewis on Forgiving. . .
<<k锟絣l锟�> <rosie...@rocketmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 3, 4:24锟絧m, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

No, you've been on an Accuser of the Brethren rampage ever
since you were exposed as a homosexual who claims God endorses
homosexuality:

On 7 Jan 2007 18:38:14 -0800,
In newsgroup "alt.christnet.christianlife",
Article
<1168223894.3...@v33g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
Subject: Re: RANDY "PULPITFIRE" YOUNG...WHY DID YOU SAY
THAT???
"*IKnowThatIAmAWhosoeverToo*" <onthe...@verizon.net>
wrote:
I am a lesbian

On 21 Jul 2006 11:18:48 -0700,
in article
<1153505928....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"Whosoever" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
No, the Bible does not forbid same-sex relations in a
committed, loving, monogamous relationship. It speaks of
homosexual-style rape in Genesis (but that isn't why Sodom was
destroyed), it speaks of anal-penetration in Leviticus (which
is something plenty of heterosexuals partake in), and it
speaks of same-sex temple prostitution in the New Testament.
None of these have anything to do with committed, loving,
monogamous homosexuality.

On 29 Jul 2006 23:25:00 -0700,
in article
<1154240700.1...@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"3Wh锟絪锟絜ver3" <onthe...@verizon.net> wrote:
I never said a word about my homosexuality in these groups
until you thought you had the right to "expose" me.

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom锟絙oth young and old锟絪urrounded the house.
They called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you
tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with
them." Lot went outside to meet them and shut the door behind
him and said, "No, my friends. Don't do this wicked thing.
(Genesis 19:4-7)

"'Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman; that is
detestable. (Leviticus 18:22)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both
of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be
put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
(Leviticus 20:13)

While they were enjoying themselves, some of the wicked men of
the city surrounded the house. Pounding on the door, they
shouted to the old man who owned the house, "Bring out the man
who came to your house so we can have sex with him." The owner
of the house went outside and said to them, "No, my friends,
don't be so vile. Since this man is my guest, don't do this
disgraceful thing. (Judges 19:22-23)

They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped
and served created things rather than the Creator锟絯ho is
forever praised. Amen. Because of this, God gave them over to
shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual
relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also
abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with
lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other
men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their
error. (Romans 1:25-27)

(1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
prostitutes nor homosexual offenders

We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)

In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of
eternal fire. (Jude 1:7)

--
Have you heard Christ died for our sins, and God raised Him
from the dead? Did you know God saves you from hell and

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 3, 2009, 9:24:40 PM8/3/09

This physician has publicly proclaimed "Jesus is LORD" infinitely more
times than you have:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8B_70Jp-kc

Thus, the Holy Spirit has made this MD infinitely more effective and
infinitely more competent than you.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e6521c2c36406ce?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

tr...@finder.com

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Stormin Mormon

Aug 3, 2009, 10:39:07 PM8/3/09
Thanks for the caution. I sensed strongly that his challenge
would be of no benefit, to me or others. I'm sad that you
were betrayed.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 11:01:35 PM8/3/09
Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in
h587qr$n78$3...@news.eternal-september.org
> Thanks for the caution.

http://www.exmormon.org/

http://www.mormoncurtain.com/

http://packham.n4m.org/morexmos.htm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MOe7Vthnw

http://www.exmormonsforjesus.org/

In case you should ever think of joining the LDS (Mormons), go to the
pages and read or listen.

In case you are a Mormon and want to leave that cult - go to the pages
and read or listen.

If you are a Mormon and come here to convert people: TROLL OFF!!!

There is no truth in Mormonism, neither in your addition to the Bible,
your "Book of Morons" by Jupp Smith. There is NOTHING Christian in it.

Nobody here wants to join your Mormon cult. We do not need Juppy Smith
to teach us. No, thank you. You are spamming.

Jesus was born by a virgin. If you reject that, you come here with the
false gospel of the devil. No, satan is not Jesus' brother and never has
been. No, poligamy has never been allowed by God.

Jesus is GOD!

No, thank you, we do not need any blasphemous Moron teaching.

TROLL back into your Moron groups.

monkfish

Aug 3, 2009, 11:13:47 PM8/3/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

>> > If you have to ask that, it does mean you still do not have His help
>> > to say "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.
>>
>> You do realize that you are ineffective and incompetent, don't you?
>
> This physician has publicly proclaimed "Jesus is LORD" infinitely more
> times than you have:

Are you that gullible?
Saying your magic mantra one million times
with your kind of pride and self-righteousness will be
less effective than privately asking God once
to help you repent and sin no more.

--
monkfish

guardian Snow

Aug 3, 2009, 11:14:59 PM8/3/09
On Aug 4, 1:01 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spambloc...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> h587qr$n7...@news.eternal-september.org

Who are you that only you know the truth? If you demonstrate an
inability to follow even the Messiah and his commands, how have you
demonstrated his love for all?

Many people speak against you Vera, are they right? Is it not better
that we learn to love our brothers to guide them to the truth by our
examples and not just vane accusations?

Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.
Mat 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with
what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
Mat 7:3 And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:4 Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote
out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
Mat 7:5 Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy
brother's eye.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 3, 2009, 11:18:30 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 8:01 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:

> In case you should ever think of joining the LDS (Mormons), go to the

> pages and read or listen.

Actually, Christopher already is a Mormon, so...(???)

> In case you are a Mormon and want to leave that cult - go to the pages
> and read or listen.

Riiight...you claim to know so much about Mormonism, yet all you can
do is cut and past links? Good work, Vera - great evangelism
technique (just like calling him and his church "moron".

> If you are a Mormon and come here to convert people: TROLL OFF!!!

He is a Mormon and it doesn't really appear he has "come here to
convert people". At least not at this time.

>  There is no truth in Mormonism, neither in your addition to the Bible,
> your "Book of Morons" by Jupp Smith. There is NOTHING Christian in it.

Actually, there are *some* Christian *elements* to the BOM, Vera. If
you'd ever taken the time to read some of it, you would know that. I
bet you're one of those who is afraid to read it, right? Afraid
something will jump off of it and stick to you,,,?

> Nobody here wants to join your Mormon cult.

How can you possibly know what everyone who reads this group wants and
doesn't want.

> We do not need Juppy Smith
> to teach us.

Who is "Juppy Smith"?

> No, thank you. You are spamming.

Oddly enough, *your* countless repetitive cut-and-paste posts
constitute "spam", Vera - not Christopher's.

> Jesus was born by a virgin. If you reject that, you come here with the
> false gospel of the devil. No, satan is not Jesus' brother and never has
> been.

Funny, the Mormon Church teaches that Lucifer is Jesus' "brother - not
Satan.

> No, poligamy has never been allowed by God.

Funny, the Mormon Church no longer endorses polygamy, either.

> Jesus is GOD!

Yes, He is. But you're not doing a very good job of showing
Christopher that, Vera.

> No, thank you, we do not need any blasphemous Moron teaching.
>
> TROLL back into your Moron groups.

Great job, Vera. You've now set the cause of bringing the real Jesus
Christ to Mormons back about 100 years.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 11:36:53 PM8/3/09
Kelly, the only one who looks MORONIC are you and Christopher:

You always like to distract the focus onto other things, and I do not
even read your antics, but you do know what your problem is, and what
Randy has posted already, Kelly:

Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of
the city of Sodom-both young and old-surrounded the house.

[...]

and served created things rather than the Creator-who is

How do you get the Scriptures and your weird ideas together?

With regard to your discussion with a Mormon...

Christians are not to debate with them, but to mark and avoid them:

Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and
offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned; and avoid them.
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own
belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the
simple. (Romans 16:17-18 KJV)

<<k�ll�>> <<k�ll�> wrote in
011db4b1-3446-40a5...@x25g2000prf.googlegroups.com

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 3, 2009, 11:38:42 PM8/3/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in
c8354adc-063a-448d...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com

You cannot know the truth, Snow, since your Bible only consists of one
page, and that is neither much nor enough...

Go and get a complete Bible, and then come back.

guardian Snow

Aug 3, 2009, 11:57:42 PM8/3/09
On Aug 3, 11:20 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> > On Aug 2, 4:34 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:
> >> TROLL OFF!!
>
> > ???????
>
> > Tell me, Vera, how did my replying to Andrew offend *you*?
>
> You are misguiding others. You give a bad example by allowing Andrew to
> force to phone him. In addition, such a confession  is nothing but
>
> USING GOD'S NAME IN VAIN.
>
> Since when do Christians now force others into a lip confession? Since
> when do other Christians give in to that and set a bad example for
> others?
>
> Where is that verse in Scripture that says we are to allow false
> teachers to have their say?
>
> Or do you agree with Andrew's methods to goad people into lip
> confessions to please his ego?
>
> Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
> will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7
> KJV)

Jesus is NOT LORD and nobody can force you to do anything. You do not
understand the command and dwell in a version of scriptures that
removes the name of the Almighty.

Jer 12:16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the
ways of my people, to swear by my name, YAHWEH liveth; as they taught
my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of
my people.
Jer 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and
destroy that nation, saith YAHWEH.

Baal is translated LORD as shown here:

Isa 16:8 the lord1167 of the heathen1471
H1167
בּעל
baal

How many people swear by the false name of “LORD”? The earth,
everyone has been deceived into worship of the Freemasonry elohim
“God”, the world religion. Moses and Abraham are called “Elohim”
translated “God” usually in the KJV and various misleading
translations of scriptures.

Exo 3:15 And Elohim said further to Mosheh, “Thus you are to say to
the children of Yisra’ĕl, 'Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [Yahweh] Elohim of your
fathers, the Elohim of Aḇraham, the Elohim of Yitsḥaq, and the
Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ, has sent me to you. This is My Name forever, and
this is how I am to be known by ALL GENERATIONS.’

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 4, 2009, 12:10:23 AM8/4/09
Randy � <pulpi...@gmail.com> wrote in
2m1f75hpbc7htn648...@4ax.com

> [...]

> (1 Corinthians 6:9) Do you not know that the wicked will not
> inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the
> sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male
> prostitutes nor homosexual offenders
>
> We also know that the law is made not for the righteous but
> for lawbreakers and rebels, the ungodly and sinful, the unholy
> and irreligious, for those who kill their fathers or mothers,
> for murderers, for the sexually immoral, for those practicing
> homosexuality, for slave traders and liars and perjurers. And
> it is for whatever else is contrary to the sound doctrine that
> conforms to the gospel concerning the glory of the blessed
> God, which he entrusted to me. (1 Timothy 1:9-11)
>

> In a similar way, Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding towns
> gave themselves up to sexual immorality and perversion. They
> serve as an example of those who suffer the punishment of

Amen.

guardian Snow

Aug 4, 2009, 12:41:48 AM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 1:38 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote in
> c8354adc-063a-448d-b771-aa168cc18...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com

Did not your prophet say:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of YHWH, and is
profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction
in righteousness:

Who are you to then judge another scripture as unprofitable? You are
unable to even follow your man Paul:

1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

So why do you think I would consider you any authority?

Aug 4, 2009, 12:52:13 AM8/4/09

> Amen.

Vera Six has learnt the above three words and repeats them ad nauseum.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fundamentalists seem aimed at making themselves feel better by placing all
negative and destructive emotions in people with different beliefs, and
enjoying the golden glow of self-justification that results. ... You know
that simile: 'As rare as a Fundamentalist who loves his enemy.' ... the
Inquisition did largely miss the point of 'Love Thy Neighbour', didn't they?
Wasn't burning heretics 'worse' than being tolerant towards them? ...

from "LIFE ...and how to survive it" - Robin Skinner & John Cleese (Methuen;
London:1993) p. 287

The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the following:
(a) a very stong emphasis on the inerrancy of the Bible, the absence from it
of any sort of error;
(b) a strong hostility to modern theology and to the methods, results and
implications of modern critical study of the Bible;
(c) an assurance that those who do not share their religious viewpoint are
not really 'true Christians' at all.
- James Barr "Fundamentalism" (SCM Press:1977) p.1

--
FUNDY FUNHOUSE -
http://fundamentalistfunhouse.blogspot.com/

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 4, 2009, 1:20:56 AM8/4/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in
ea0e2ae0-1969-4bb3...@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com

> Jesus is NOT LORD

That is what you say. Thomas, one of the Disciples, however, said

"My Lord and my God." (John 20:28 KJV)

Oh, now I can see your real problem....

It might come from tearing all the pages from your Bible... so God is
not inside there anymore... Tricky, really... the work of the devil.

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 4, 2009, 1:40:21 AM8/4/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in
fdbede09-6287-4118...@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com

You should not.

"We know that the Son of God has come, and has given us an
understanding, that we know him who is true, and we are in him who is
true, in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life."
(1 John 5:20)

http://www.acc-growing-deeper.de

http://www.liontracks.org/roarlion/christns.htm

http://jesus-christ-is-my-lord-and-my-god.blogspot.com
http://bible-prophecy-and-revelation.blogspot.com/

guardian Snow

Aug 4, 2009, 3:08:52 AM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 3:40 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

wrote:
> guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote in
> fdbede09-6287-4118-bf8b-57fac262f...@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com

1Jn 5:19 And we know that we are of YHWH, and the whole world lieth in
wickedness.
1Jn 5:20 And we know that the Son of YHWH is come, and hath given us
an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him
that is true, even in his Son Yahushua the Messiah. This is the true
Elohim, and eternal life.
1Jn 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols. amein.

It is interesting how different the understanding becomes with the
name of YHWH removed from your scriptures Vera.

Isai 42:8 I am YAHWEH, that is My name; And My glory I will not give
to another, Nor My praise to carved images.

Mala 2:2 If you will not hear, And if you will not take it to heart,
To give glory to My name," Says YAHWEH of hosts, "I will send a curse
upon you, And I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have cursed them
already, Because you do not take it to heart.

Psal 105:1 Oh, give thanks to YAHWEH! Call upon His name; Make known
His deeds among the peoples!

Psalms 116:17- I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and
will call upon the name of YAHWEH.

Isai 12:4 And in that day you will say: "Praise YAHWEH, call upon His
name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name
is exalted.

Zechariah 13:9- And I will bring the third part through the fire, and
will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is
tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say,
It [is] my people: and they shall say, Yahweh is my Elohim.

This is only a small sampling of the hundreds of scriptures that tell
us of the importance of His name.

Num 6:24 “Yahweh bless you and guard you;
Num 6:25 Yahweh make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you;
Num 6:26 Yahweh lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.” ’

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

A test of a people is how it behaves toward the old. It is easy to
love children. Even tyrants and dictators make a point of being fond
of children. But the affection and care for the old, the incurable,
the helpless are the true gold mines of a culture.
Abraham Joshua Heschel

Respond directly:
http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download scriptures free
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV.zip
Restored Names King James for E-sword

http://e-sword-users.org/users/index.php
Free bible software
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/Jubilees.pdf
Book of Jubilees

Man's sin is in his failure to live what he is. Being the master of
the earth, man forgets that he is the servant of Yahweh.
Abraham Joshua Heschel

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2009, 5:20:56 AM8/4/09
Vera wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Jesus is NOT LORD
>
> That is what you say. Thomas, one of the Disciples, however, said
>
> "My Lord and my God." (John 20:28 KJV)
>
> Oh, now I can see your real problem....
>
> It might come from tearing all the pages from your Bible... so God is
> not inside there anymore... Tricky, really... the work of the devil.

Indeed,

Meanwhile, otoh, bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a9d6705b651c9d33?

There is joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Vera, a new heart and a new spirit

(Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water

and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the
truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor

walksalone

Aug 4, 2009, 5:26:29 AM8/4/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in news:c8354adc-063a-448d-
b771-aa1...@d15g2000prc.googlegroups.com:

Medical greoup removed, follops set to include drolls home dunny.

Through but not too snow, he is confused at this time. He's under the
impression that others must act as he says and not as he does.

> On Aug 4, 1:01�pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>> Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spambloc...@hotmail.com> wrote in
>> h587qr$n7...@news.eternal-september.org

Snip typical long-winded Vera rant.

>> No, thank you, we do not need any blasphemous Moron teaching.
>>
>> TROLL back into your Moron groups.
>
> Who are you that only you know the truth? If you demonstrate an

up late, she thinks she knows as much as you do. In both cases, the
direct opposite is obviously accurate. But then, you are on a mission
from Glod. Without his consent, desire or permission of course.

> inability to follow even the Messiah and his commands, how have you
> demonstrated his love for all?

That is some love you are claiming he has. That is, unless he was a
insurgent and rebel against Rome.

> Many people speak against you Vera, are they right? Is it not better

And as time goes by, many more will speak against you. In both cases,
they are not only right they are correct in doing so. It's a matter of
knowledge about your mythology, or in both of your cases, a lack of as
well as an arrogance that permits you to speak is if you knew what you
are talking about. You two are very similar.

> that we learn to love our brothers to guide them to the truth by our
> examples and not just vane accusations?

Love your neighbor or brother is not unique to the revealed gos of
desert, is found in every major society in one form or another.

> Mat 7:1 Judge not, that ye be not judged.

Is this not what you do when you took Christians that they are wrong
about believing that they are missing Messiah is a deity. Oh silly me,
that's different. But it's not.

Snip remainder of quote mining whose only purpose is to show the world
how silly he really is. It is meaningless to those that do not follow
that path, and to those of all that path but know they are right, it is
also meaningless. Because, they are correct and you are wrong, according
to them.

But here's something else that's assisting you to show the world that you
are a false teacher, a demonstration of your inability provide evidence
to support your claims. If you cannot even demonstrate a logical need of
something to be so, and yet you do so is a bit on the rather foolish
side. But now I am sure you're used to that feeling if you're ever aware
of it.

alt.bible,aus.religion.christian,alt.religion.christian.biblestudy,alt.me
ssianic.yeshua,alt.religion.christian.baptist

Newsgroups:
alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.christnet.christianlife,alt.messianic.
yeshua,alt.bible,alt.messianic
Subject: The battle of Good and Evil
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Were you going to comment and decided not too?

Neither, but that does not concern you. What does concern the
audience is your posturing & speaking of things you are glaringly
ignorant of.

To wit: the title of this thread you introduced & crossposted in
order to impress yourself.

There is no battle between good & evil, just people like you
pretending there is.

Good: an artificial concept used to describe things we want to do,
or have done to us. In nature, which we are part of, there is no
collective concious concept of good.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Evil: Another artificial concept used to describe things we don't
want, or don't want done to ourselves.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Collectively, used to mold peoples mental patterns in an effort to
control them. Both politicians & high & low priests use the terms
interchangably.

The concepts are useful when used as something other than boogey men.

Good, that which befefits a society, or gene pool, preferrably
without harming others.

Bad, that which harms a society or gene pool by causeing harm to
others, or a gene pool.

Now, you can play with those observations, you can play with the
dictionary & claim they are wrong. Or you can show them to be wrong
& you to be right. Care to play?

Hint, I will cram your attempts to divert & sidetrack by employing
scripture as an authority right back down your throat.
After all, what makes yolu think that if the Hebrew Bible & Greek
testments have historical errors, & they do, they don't have
mythological claims for the truth wrong as well.

No, that is not a threat, I don't bother with them. It is a fact.

Your only choice, should you elect to play BMOC, is to address the
concepts & falsify them.

walksalone realizes that all snow really can do is pretend that less of
rather bizarre logic, not only does he not need to support his view in
order for everyone to believe it, but it is somehow to his benefit the
people show that he lacks the wherewithal to even give anyone a reason to
believe him. Anyone can quote mining, according to his anthology, even
his boogie man can quote mine. And if he can, and the boogie man does
exist, then the such a thing would be obvious to everybody.

ABSURDITY, n. A statement or belief contrary with one's own
opinion.
Devils dictionary

Thommadura

Aug 4, 2009, 7:39:23 AM8/4/09
::: Jesus is LORD ::: wrote:
> Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spamblock##@hotmail.com> wrote in
> h587qr$n78$3...@news.eternal-september.org
>> Thanks for the caution.
>
> http://www.exmormon.org/
>
> http://www.mormoncurtain.com/
>
> http://packham.n4m.org/morexmos.htm
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MOe7Vthnw
>
> http://www.exmormonsforjesus.org/
>
> In case you should ever think of joining the LDS (Mormons), go to the
> pages and read or listen.
>
> In case you are a Mormon and want to leave that cult - go to the pages
> and read or listen.
>
> If you are a Mormon and come here to convert people: TROLL OFF!!!
>
> There is no truth in Mormonism, neither in your addition to the Bible,
> your "Book of Morons" by Jupp Smith. There is NOTHING Christian in it.

I note - stated WITHOUT and supporting proof
I also note - not proof for the bible either

Complete personal opinion based on NO FACTS OR TRUTHS

Thommadura

Aug 4, 2009, 7:42:41 AM8/4/09

ANd WHY would WE consider YOU to be any authority

YOU have no basis of fact or truth that YOU can prove for your
statements either

Feather

Aug 4, 2009, 11:07:11 PM8/4/09
On Aug 3, 3:24 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> TROLL OFF!!!

Are you having fun at the expense of another Christian again? ;o)

Feather

Aug 4, 2009, 11:11:00 PM8/4/09

Hi Michael.

Was thinking. . .that's voicemail. . .not a telephone conversation.

Meantime, there are disposable cellphones available to make calls like
this on, eh? *grin*

God bless,
Feather

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2009, 11:13:39 PM8/4/09
Feather wrote:

> Hi Michael.
>
> Was thinking. . .that's voicemail. . .not a telephone conversation.
>
> Meantime, there are disposable cellphones available to make calls like
> this on, eh? *grin*

With all due respect, can you, Feather, truly publicly say "Jesus is
LORD" with your mouth?

Feather

Aug 4, 2009, 11:15:48 PM8/4/09
On Aug 3, 7:57 pm, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:

> Jesus is NOT LORD and nobody can force you to do anything.  You do not
> understand the command and dwell in a version of scriptures that
> removes the name of the Almighty.

Uhem, I have a question.

When Thomas said to Jesus "My LORD and my God" after realizing Who
Jesus is, why did Jesus *not* rebuke Thomas for calling Him LORD and
GOD?

Jesus IS Lord, He is King of Kings and LORD of lords, and HE NEVER
CHANGES. (Hebrews 6:19)

God bless you,
Feather

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 4, 2009, 11:26:16 PM8/4/09
Feather wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>

> > Jesus is NOT LORD and nobody can force you to do anything.  You do not
> > understand the command and dwell in a version of scriptures that
> > removes the name of the Almighty.
>
> Uhem, I have a question.
>
> When Thomas said to Jesus "My LORD and my God" after realizing Who
> Jesus is, why did Jesus *not* rebuke Thomas for calling Him LORD and
> GOD?

Because Thomas was right in what he said.

Recall that whenever anyone (including satan) said anything wrong they
got a rebuke from Jesus.

> Jesus IS Lord, He is King of Kings and LORD of lords, and HE NEVER
> CHANGES. (Hebrews 6:19)

And, Jesus is GOD (John 20:28) in the Son of Man.

With all due respect, can you, Feather, truly publicly say "Jesus is

LORD" using your mouth?

Feather

Aug 4, 2009, 11:27:06 PM8/4/09

How can you call the Book of Mormon (a plagiarized work of *fiction*),
Scripture?

> 1Ti 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

And why did Paul tell Timothy that? It was regarding services in
CHURCHES. Seems the women were all gossipy, loud and asking loud
questions during the middle of services. At that time the women were
separated from the men - they on one side, the men on the other - and
in Jewish temples it was even more separated than that.

When Martha complained to Jesus that she was doing all the work and
that Mary was sitting at His feet listening to Him, what did He tell
Martha? That Mary had 'chosen the better part'.

> So why do you think I would consider you any authority?

Any Christian who is under the blood of Christ, is a minister of His
Word. The WORD is the authority we are to judge teachings by and if
they do not line up with what we have as Scripture, then they are not
of any value to Christianity.

True, we can learn from the other religions about what to *stay away
from* - this is what Jesus meant when He told His disciples to be
'gentle as doves but wise as serpents.' It is good to know what the
enemy is up to, but worse to speak of the horrid things they do in
secret:

Ephesians 5:12
For it is shameful even to mention what the disobedient do in secret.

Meantime, for God's sake. . .ease up a little, please?
Feather

Feather

Aug 4, 2009, 11:31:49 PM8/4/09
On Aug 4, 7:13 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:
> Featherwrote:

> > Hi Michael.
>
> > Was thinking. . .that's voicemail. . .not a telephone conversation.
>
> > Meantime, there are disposable cellphones available to make calls like
> > this on, eh? *grin*
>
> With all due respect, can you,Feather, truly publicly say "Jesus is

> LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Love in the truth,
>
> Andrew <><

Is *this* where you begin *following* people around?

Yes, Andrew, I *can* say it, and have, many times, with *God* as my
witness, and I refuse to count how many.

Is it *that* important? Is this how *you* gauge who is Christian and
who is not? Tell me something, Andrew, do you *want* to have Jesus'
job of judging souls?

Aug 5, 2009, 12:31:52 AM8/5/09
"Feather" <fea...@earthling.net> wrote:

> When Thomas said to Jesus "My LORD and my God" after realizing Who
> Jesus is, why did Jesus *not* rebuke Thomas for calling Him LORD and
> GOD?

1. John's gospel is the ONLY gospel that recotds this incident and it is a
forgery written 90-120 CE when the apostle John was dead. It is not used by
any critical scholar in assessing the historical Jesus of Nazareth.

2. The SAME gospel also states "I [Jesus] am ascending to MY FATHER AND YOUR
FATHER, MY GOD AND YOUR GOD" -
John 20:17. Does God have a God?????

3. NO-ONE has explained - " Let all the house of Israel therefore know for
certain that GOD [YAHWEH] has MADE him both Lord (BOSS) and Christ, this
JESUS whom you crucified." (Act 2:36) Note that God has not made Jesus
"God" but made him "lord" (kyrios - the Greek has no capital letters.
Capital letters are inserted by the English translator.)

THE CONFUSION OF LORDS

"Lord" = "YHWH" in the Old Testament
"Lord" = "lord / boss" (refering to Jesus of Nazareth) in the New Testament
THEREFORE
YHWH = Jesus of Nazareth

The confusion only works because of the substituted word ("Lord") for "YHWH"
in the Old Testament is the same word for "boss" in the New Testament.

--
Matthew 7:21-23 states "Not everyone who says to me, `Lord, Lord,' will
enter the kingdom of heaven, but only he who does the will of my Father

--
MY BLOG - MARK T - my thoughts on Christianity & links
http://www.blognow.com.au/strooth/

MY SOUNDCLICK PAGE- download my original songs in mp3 format
http://www.soundclick.com/marktindall

Aug 5, 2009, 12:40:46 AM8/5/09
"Feather" <fea...@earthling.net> wrote:

>> Who are you to then judge another scripture as unprofitable?

> How can you call the Book of Mormon (a plagiarized work of *fiction*),
> Scripture?

That is the huge problem with the Book of Mormon. Huge slabs are
paraphrased (including wrong translations of words - this is how textual
criticism finds out the real source of the original words) and added as
supposed "new books" to the Book of Mormon. It is totally a work of fiction
that was written by Joseph Smith. It has no factual basis in history.

Having said that, there is no reason why a Morman cannot also be a Christian
who loves God. Fundamentalists believe in the forgery of John's gospel.
how is that any different from believing in the forgery of the Book of
Mormon?

The sole criteria is Jesus' Greatest Commandment ....

And one of the scholars approached when he heard them arguing, and because
he saw how skillfully Jesus answered them, he asked him, 'Of all the
commandments, which is the most important?'

Jesus answered: "The first is 'Hear, Israel, the LORD your God is one LORD,
and you are to love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul
[and all your mind] and with all your energy.'

And the scholar said to him, "That's a fine answer, Teacher. You have
correctly said that God is one and there is no other beside him. And 'to
love him with all one's heart and with all one's mind and with all one's
energy' and 'to love one's neighbor as oneself' is greater than all the
burnt offerings and sacrifices put together."

And when Jesus saw that he answered him sensibly, he said to him, "You are
not far from God's domain."

Mark 12:28-34 Scholars Version

*[NOTE: "LORD" refernces the tetragrammaton YHWH in Deuteronomy 6:4 -5
meaning the ONE God of Israel and does not refer to Jesus of Nazareth.]

Jesus quoted the Jewish Shema in Deuteronomy 6:4 -5 - the most precise
central summary of both Judaism and Christianity.

All theology is merely footnotes to the Greatest Commandment. (Changing
Aristotle's words in a different context.)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 5:47:24 AM8/5/09
Feather wrote:
> > Feather wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Michael.
> >
> > > Was thinking. . .that's voicemail. . .not a telephone conversation.
> >
> > > Meantime, there are disposable cellphones available to make calls like
> > > this on, eh? *grin*
> >
> > With all due respect, can you,Feather, truly publicly say "Jesus is
> > LORD" with your mouth?
>
> Is *this* where you begin *following* people around?

The only Person this physician follows is Jesus (WDJW).

> Yes, Andrew, I *can* say it, and have, many times, with *God* as my
> witness, and I refuse to count how many.
>
> Is it *that* important?

Knowledge of who is truly born again (John 3:3) is of value to those
of us who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile).

> Is this how *you* gauge who is Christian and who is not?

The miracle (sign) of hearing someone say "Jesus is LORD" is GOD
providing the knowledge that this someone is born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:5 referring to Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) in
fulfillment of GOD's fantastic new covenant (John 3:16), which is the
Gospel of LORD Jesus Christ in a sentence :-)

> Tell me something, Andrew, do you *want* to have Jesus'
> job of judging souls?

No. Instead, this disciple of Jesus remains mindful of WDJW thereby
knowing and doing what GOD wants which includes our being His lamp
giving light to "everyone in the house" (Matthew 5:15) showing the way
to heaven (i.e. being born again of water and Spirit thereby being a
new creature in Him as per John 3:5):

"With all due respect, can you, Feather truly publicly say 'Jesus is
LORD' using your mouth?" -- Andrew, in the Holy Spirit

"Yes, Andrew, I *can* say it, and have, many times, with *God* as my

witness, and I refuse to count how many." -- Feather

Just as the only Person this physician follows is Jesus, the only
Person this physician trusts is GOD so it should not surprise you that
this MD will not believe you until he knows with certainty that you
can say "Jesus is LORD" by hearing you say "Jesus is LORD" using your
mouth.

The easiest way for the latter to happen is by your kindly and
thoughtfully leaving a voicemail with your saying "Jesus is LORD" at
the telephone number listed at the bottom of the following web site as
others are doing (some without even being asked!):

http://WDJW.net

(Again if being caller ID'd is an issue there is always *67 before
dialing the tel#)

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><

tr...@finder.com

Aug 5, 2009, 8:43:55 AM8/5/09
Use the experience of another poster and avoid the distortions and
misdeeds it describes. Read:

Thommadura

Aug 5, 2009, 9:36:51 AM8/5/09

Pure unbridled OPINION that has no basis in fact or truth that you have
presented!

Thommadura

Aug 5, 2009, 9:39:29 AM8/5/09
I wrote:
> "Feather" <fea...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
>>> Who are you to then judge another scripture as unprofitable?
>> How can you call the Book of Mormon (a plagiarized work of *fiction*),
>> Scripture?
>

> That is the huge problem with the Book of Mormon. Huge slabs are
> paraphrased (including wrong translations of words - this is how textual
> criticism finds out the real source of the original words) and added as
> supposed "new books" to the Book of Mormon. It is totally a work of fiction
> that was written by Joseph Smith. It has no factual basis in history.

While that might be nice - it makes it equivalent to the bible in that
respect

ANd we do no even know who wrote the bible in most cases - or even if
the fictional stories were meant to be takes as real!

Feather

Aug 5, 2009, 12:22:23 PM8/5/09

1 Peter 2: 4-9

As you come to him, the living Stone—rejected by men but chosen by God
and precious to him— you also, like living stones, are being built
into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual
sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it
says:

"See, I lay a stone in Zion,
a chosen and precious cornerstone,
and the one who trusts in him
will never be put to shame." Now to you who believe, this stone
is precious. But to those who do not believe,
"The stone the builders rejected
has become the capstone," and,
"A stone that causes men to stumble
and a rock that makes them fall."

They stumble because they disobey the message—which is also what they
were destined for.

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a
people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who
called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

Once you were not a people, but now you are the people of God; once
you had not received mercy, but now you have received mercy.

=============================

If Scripture cannot be our basis for judging things spiritual, then we
have *no other gauge* with which to measure.

monkfish

Aug 5, 2009, 12:26:28 PM8/5/09

Is that why you are so ineffective and incompetent?
Ever thought of running a free clinic or a soup kitchen?
On second thought, don't.
You would forced the sick and hungry people to say "Jesus is Lord"
before you take care of them or feed them.
Shame on you.

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 1:30:41 PM8/5/09

Not being a stumbling block for GOD is being infinitely more effective
and competent than otherwise possible.

> Ever thought of running a free clinic or a soup kitchen?

It remains wise to continue to think and do WDJW instead:

http://WDJW.net

>On second thought, don't.
>You would forced the sick and hungry people to say "Jesus is Lord"
>before you take care of them or feed them.

People are not both sick and hungry. The sick are not hungry and the
hungry are not sick.

Moreover, would definitely ask them if they can say "Jesus is LORD" in
order to know how to pray for them before doing anything else to help
them.

Without GOD's help, all that we do would be for naught.

"What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, yet forfeit his
soul?" -- LORD Jesus Christ (Mark 8:36)

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying
post-haste before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from
reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel
11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and
Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is
Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 1:42:31 PM8/5/09
Feather wrote:

>1 Peter 2: 4-9
>
>As you come to him, the living Stone rejected by men but chosen by God
>and precious to him you also, like living stones, are being built
>into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual
>sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it
>says:
>
> "See, I lay a stone in Zion,
> a chosen and precious cornerstone,
> and the one who trusts in him
> will never be put to shame." Now to you who believe, this stone
>is precious. But to those who do not believe,
> "The stone the builders rejected
> has become the capstone," and,
> "A stone that causes men to stumble
> and a rock that makes them fall."
>
> They stumble because they disobey the message which is also what they
>were destined for.

Incorrect.

They stumble simply because rejecting the truth does result in
delusions that lead to irrational obsessive/compulsive behaviors that
can degenerate into a psychotic break from reality.

The latter would be the "fall' of those who do not trust (i.e. believe
in) the truth, Who is Jesus.

Your errors in interpreting Scripture now has made this physician
skeptical about your being able to truly publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e31c74de229c90e?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Feather, a new heart and a new

ThomM

Aug 5, 2009, 2:22:41 PM8/5/09
On Aug 3, 11:01 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>

wrote:
> Stormin Mormon <cayoung61**spambloc...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> h587qr$n7...@news.eternal-september.org
>
> > Thanks for the caution.
>
> http://www.exmormon.org/
>
> http://www.mormoncurtain.com/
>
> http://packham.n4m.org/morexmos.htm
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0MOe7Vthnw
>
> http://www.exmormonsforjesus.org/
>
> In case you should ever think of joining the LDS (Mormons), go to the
> pages and read or listen.
>
> In case you are a Mormon and want to leave that cult - go to the pages
> and read or listen.
>
> If you are a Mormon and come here to convert people: TROLL OFF!!!
>
>  There is no truth in Mormonism, neither in your addition to the Bible,
> your "Book of Morons" by Jupp Smith. There is NOTHING Christian in it.

Just because YOU say it does not make it so

Provide the PROOF -testable and verifiable proof of that statement

It is simply a lie

ThomM

Aug 5, 2009, 2:23:47 PM8/5/09
On Aug 5, 1:42 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disci...@T3WIJ.com>
wrote:

> Feather wrote:
>
> >1 Peter 2: 4-9
>
> >As you come to him, the living Stone rejected by men but chosen by God
> >and precious to him you also, like living stones, are being built
> >into a spiritual house to be a holy priesthood, offering spiritual
> >sacrifices acceptable to God through Jesus Christ. For in Scripture it
> >says:
>
> >   "See, I lay a stone in Zion,
> >      a chosen and precious cornerstone,
> >   and the one who trusts in him
> >      will never be put to shame." Now to you who believe, this stone
> >is precious. But to those who do not believe,
> >   "The stone the builders rejected
> >      has become the capstone," and,
> >   "A stone that causes men to stumble
> >      and a rock that makes them fall."
>
> > They stumble because they disobey the message which is also what they
> >were destined for.
>
> Incorrect.
>
> They stumble simply because rejecting the truth does result in
> delusions that lead to irrational obsessive/compulsive behaviors that
> can degenerate into a psychotic break from reality.
>
> The latter would be the "fall' of those who do not trust (i.e. believe
> in) the truth, Who is Jesus.

Yet - you claim he is truth - but you provide NOTHING that YOU can
prove is truth

So - you lie for your belief just as much as Andrew does for his.

ThomM

Aug 5, 2009, 2:26:15 PM8/5/09

The bible is NOT factual - it is a religious belief

Scripture says that the christ is NOT a god - is not the son of a god
- and did not die on a cross
Scripture also says that Brahma created the world long before the
hebrews invented your god.

Scripture is nothing more than the statements of ALL religions - and
unless YOU can prove it is true - it is ALL belief.

Quoting it is nonsense and rejected

tr...@finder.com

Aug 5, 2009, 2:40:20 PM8/5/09
"Incorrect.

They stumble simply because rejecting the truth does result in
delusions that lead to irrational obsessive/compulsive behaviors that
can degenerate into a psychotic break from reality.

The latter would be the "fall' of those who do not trust (i.e. believe
in) the truth, Who is Jesus.

Your errors in interpreting Scripture now has made this physician
skeptical about your being able to truly publicly say "Jesus is LORD"
using your mouth:"

http://healthresources.caremark.com/topic/topic100587438

There are five subtypes of schizophrenia: Paranoid

The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
harmed by others or exaggerated opinions of their own importance, but
may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive religiosity. The
delusions are typically organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid
schizophrenics function at a higher level than other subtypes, but are
at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under the influence of their
delusions.

<<kêllÿ>>

Aug 5, 2009, 3:02:15 PM8/5/09

Fits him well, doesn't it?

Thommadura

Aug 5, 2009, 3:13:17 PM8/5/09
tr...@finder.com wrote:
> "Incorrect.
>
> They stumble simply because rejecting the truth

Nonsense

I have asked for all theists here to provide a list of all the things
about their gods that they can prove is fact and truth

Nobody- you - included has provided a single thing that is proven to be
truth

And while you will do one or more of the things typical theists do
1 - CHange the subject
2 - Attack the question
3 - Attack the questioner

YOU will provide NOTHING as well.

The only truth you have about supernatural gods is that there is NOTHING
proven to be truth about them - yours - or any of the other 28 million
gods humans have named so far.

So - no one rejects the truth

NO ONE HAS ANY TRUTH TO REJECT.

ANd failure to provide any will simply be your admission that you don't
have any either.

Thommadura

Aug 5, 2009, 3:13:52 PM8/5/09

Fits ALL theists well doesn't it!

monkfish

Aug 5, 2009, 4:01:35 PM8/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>You would force the sick and hungry people to say "Jesus is Lord"

>>before you take care of them or feed them.
>
> People are not both sick and hungry. The sick are not hungry and the
> hungry are not sick.
>
> Moreover, would definitely ask them if they can say "Jesus is LORD" in
> order to know how to pray for them before doing anything else to help
> them.

Still believing that the saved cannot sin?
Can the saved ever be sick?
Even mentally sick?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 4:03:27 PM8/5/09
Kelly wrote:
> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:

>> There are five subtypes of schizophrenia: Paranoid
>>
>> The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
>> false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
>> with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
>> functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
>> paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
>> harmed by others or exaggerated opinions of their own importance, but
>> may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive religiosity. The
>> delusions are typically organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid
>> schizophrenics function at a higher level than other subtypes, but are
>> at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under the influence of their
>> delusions.
>
>Fits him well, doesn't it?

Indeed it does fit satan well ...

Here are just a few of satan's numerous delusions (false beliefs)
concerning this physician:

(1) Andrew Chung, MD/PhD does not have a real medical practice.

(2) Andrew Chung, MD/PhD is forcing people to say "Jesus is LORD."

(3) Andrew Chung, MD/PhD is stalking people.

(4) Andrew Chung, MD/PhD lives in social isolation without either wife
or daughter.

Come to think of it, you have expressed in your writtings the same
delusions.

Therefore, the above fits you well too and perhaps even better because
you have also expressed paranoid fears about calling this physician.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/27305888686fc436?

There is true joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Kelly, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

monkfish

Aug 5, 2009, 4:07:03 PM8/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

Is that why you still believe that
the Holy Spirit cannot be in you?

--
monkfish

::: Jesus is LORD :::

Aug 5, 2009, 4:45:54 PM8/5/09

tr...@finder.com

Aug 5, 2009, 4:57:28 PM8/5/09

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 5, 2009, 7:00:59 PM8/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Kelly wrote:
>> satan masquerading as truth despairingly posted:
>
>>> There are five subtypes of schizophrenia: Paranoid
>>>
>>> The key feature of this subtype of schizophrenia is the combination of
>>> false beliefs (delusions) and hearing voices (auditory hallucinations),
>>> with more nearly normal emotions and cognitive functioning (cognitive
>>> functions include reasoning, judgment, and memory). The delusions of
>>> paranoid schizophrenics usually involve thoughts of being persecuted or
>>> harmed by others or exaggerated opinions of their own importance, but
>>> may also reflect feelings of jealousy or excessive religiosity. The
>>> delusions are typically organized into a coherent framework. Paranoid
>>> schizophrenics function at a higher level than other subtypes, but are
>>> at risk for suicidal or violent behavior under the influence of their
>>> delusions.
>> Fits him well, doesn't it?
>
> Indeed it does fit satan well ...

Charlie, they are talking about *YOU*, are you Satan?

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 9:25:50 PM8/5/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab671e6c9919d601?

> Charlie, they are talking about *YOU*, are you Satan?

This physician's name is neither Charlie nor satan.

Would suggest you inform your physician(s) about your growing
confusion. It could be that you are suffering from OBS possibly from
an underlying CJD infection.

Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/d9df64bcd4317a85?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD give you, Jimmy, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel

11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and

Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth,

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 9:36:57 PM8/5/09
monkfish wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab671e6c9919d601?
>
> Is that why you still believe that
> the Holy Spirit cannot be in you?

As this physician has written earlier, the Holy Spirit being in
someone is simply non-Scriptural. This does not take away from the
fact that GOD remains omnipotent (i.e. able to do anything).

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
haste before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from
reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Monkfish, a new heart and a new

spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26) so that you would be born again of

water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust

monkfish

Aug 5, 2009, 10:00:40 PM8/5/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:
>> >
>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab671e6c9919d601?
>>
>> Is that why you still believe that
>> the Holy Spirit cannot be in you?
>
> As this physician has written earlier, the Holy Spirit being in
> someone is simply non-Scriptural. This does not take away from the
> fact that GOD remains omnipotent (i.e. able to do anything).

Is that so?
Why don't we read the following book together?

"The indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the souls of the just
according to the teaching of St. Thomas Aquinas (1921)"
Author: Froget, Barthélemy; Raemers, Sydney A. (Sydney Albert), b. 1892
http://www.archive.org/details/indwellingofholy00froguoft

--
monkfish

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 5, 2009, 10:37:37 PM8/5/09
ABnormal with a phd wrote:
> Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>> ABnormal with a phd wrote:
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab671e6c9919d601?
>> Charlie, they are talking about *YOU*, are you Satan?
>
> This physician's name is neither Charlie nor satan.

Physician charlie, never said you were Satan.

> Would suggest you inform your physician(s) about your growing
> confusion.

Actually it's stable, isn't it wonderful?

> It could be that you are suffering from OBS possibly from
> an underlying CJD infection.

That's all uggabugga to me, but I'll ask it when next we meet sightwalker,
http://pibillwarner.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/7681_obamawitchdoctor.png?w=360&h=484

> Bottom line concerning you:

Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 11:51:17 PM8/5/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 5, 2009, 11:59:30 PM8/5/09
monkfish wrote:
> > monkfish wrote:

> >> Is that why you still believe that
> >> the Holy Spirit cannot be in you?
> >
> > As this physician has written earlier, the Holy Spirit being in
> > someone is simply non-Scriptural. This does not take away from the
> > fact that GOD remains omnipotent (i.e. able to do anything).
>
> Is that so?

Yes, GOD remains omnipotent.

> Why don't we read the following book together?
>
> "The indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the souls of the just
> according to the teaching of St. Thomas Aquinas (1921)"
> Author: Froget, Barthélemy; Raemers, Sydney A. (Sydney Albert), b. 1892
> http://www.archive.org/details/indwellingofholy00froguoft

Our reading this book together is not going to help you publicly say
"Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

walksalone

Aug 6, 2009, 1:25:41 AM8/6/09
guardian Snow <snowp...@eck.net.au> wrote in news:ea0e2ae0-1969-4bb3-
8aa6-03a...@l35g2000pra.googlegroups.com:

> On Aug 3, 11:20 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
> wrote:
>> Feather <feat...@earthling.net> wrote in
>> 229a68c1-1434-440c-8924-fad1c18ba...@b25g2000prb.googlegroups.com

snip
through but not to snow, the concepts are beyond his ability to
conceptualize.

>> Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD
>> will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain. (Exodus 20:7
>> KJV)
>
> Jesus is NOT LORD and nobody can force you to do anything. You do not

Oh but he is Lord, within the xian mythology that is exactly who he is.
Granted, I do agree with you that he is not Lord, for he would have to
have existed to start that conversation. Historically, he is not.

> understand the command and dwell in a version of scriptures that
> removes the name of the Almighty.

As usual, you assume you know more than everybody else. And as usual, you
are wrong. Maybe, just maybe, you really believe that tripe your posting.
However, it's your ignorance and ego speaking, for your mouth should run
know better.

> Jer 12:16 And it shall come to pass, if they will diligently learn the
> ways of my people, to swear by my name, YAHWEH liveth; as they taught

As usual, those who know realize the passage you are claiming does exist
is not found in any major published xian anthologies. Which makes you a
liar. A false teacher, a charlatan and all-around nogoodnik.

> my people to swear by Baal; then shall they be built in the midst of
> my people.

And what is the historical context of this particular passage, why was it
written. Was it written before or after the Babylonian vacation? And if
Yahweh is not Baal, why did he claim to be in Hosea?

2:17 And I will give her her vineyards from thence, and the valley of
Achor for a door of hope; and she shall respond there, as in the days of
her youth, and as in the day when she came up out of the land of Egypt.
2:18 And it shall be at that day, saith the Lord, that thou shalt call Me
Ishi, and shalt call Me no more Baal.
2:19 For I will take away the names of the Baalim out of her mouth, and
they shall no more be mentioned by their name.
2:20 And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of
the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of
the ground; and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of
the land, and will make them to lie down safely.
2:21 And I will betroth thee unto Me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee
unto Me in righteousness, and in justice, and in lovingkindness, and in
compassion.
2:22 And I will betroth thee unto Me in faithfulness; and thou shalt know
the Lord.

Apparently, Yahweh believed Baal was real, or so it is written in your
so-called holy Bible.

> Jer 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and
> destroy that nation, saith YAHWEH.
'
Something that has never been done.

> Baal is translated LORD as shown here:

And that is appropriate, after all he is superior to the likes of you.
And that's one of the meanings of Lord. You're trying to impose your
myopic view that the word Lord can only have one meaning, it does not.

> Isa 16:8 the lord1167 of the heathen1471
> H1167
> בּעל
> baal

Snip remaining minor amount of confusion just so he can get attaboy
points. Or reinforce the fact that he is a false teacher. It's his call.

Newsgroups:
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 09:40:13 -0700 (PDT)

> Were you going to comment and decided not too?

Neither, but that does not concern you. What does concern the
audience is your posturing & speaking of things you are glaringly
ignorant of.

To wit: the title of this thread you introduced & crossposted in
order to impress yourself.

There is no battle between good & evil, just people like you
pretending there is.

Good: an artificial concept used to describe things we want to do,
or have done to us. In nature, which we are part of, there is no
collective concious concept of good.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Evil: Another artificial concept used to describe things we don't
want, or don't want done to ourselves.
In the religious sense, what you want others to do.

Collectively, used to mold peoples mental patterns in an effort to
control them. Both politicians & high & low priests use the terms
interchangably.

The concepts are useful when used as something other than boogey men.

Good, that which befefits a society, or gene pool, preferrably
without harming others.

Bad, that which harms a society or gene pool by causeing harm to
others, or a gene pool.

Now, you can play with those observations, you can play with the
dictionary & claim they are wrong. Or you can show them to be wrong
& you to be right. Care to play?

Hint, I will cram your attempts to divert & sidetrack by employing
scripture as an authority right back down your throat.
After all, what makes yolu think that if the Hebrew Bible & Greek
testments have historical errors, & they do, they don't have
mythological claims for the truth wrong as well.

No, that is not a threat, I don't bother with them. It is a fact.

Your only choice, should you elect to play BMOC, is to address the
concepts & falsify them.

walksalone who accepts that the only thing snow can falsify is the xian
myth and what it means according to the Greek anthologies known as the
Greek Testaments or the Gospels. It's a sad day indeed when a human being
has to rely on their imagination in order to feel good and make it
through life. But many are are in that situation. And only they can
change it. No one should try to change it for them.

"Humanity without religion is like a serial killer without a chainsaw."

- unknown author

Feather

Aug 6, 2009, 2:01:01 AM8/6/09

OK, you demand proof. So I ask you now, prove it isn't.

The Bible as Scripture and as God's Word stands as its own, claims
what it does, and when taken on faith, a person's life may be changed
when God touches that person's life and makes the changes.

> Scripture says that the christ is NOT a god - is not the son of a god
> - and did not die on a cross
> Scripture also says that Brahma created the world long before the
> hebrews invented your god.
>
> Scripture is nothing more than the statements of ALL religions - and
> unless YOU can prove it is true - it is ALL belief.
>
> Quoting it is nonsense and rejected

You can reject it all you want. Christ Jesus *died* on that cross, for
you.

Feather

Aug 6, 2009, 2:02:11 AM8/6/09
On Aug 5, 12:45 pm, " ::: Jesus is LORD :::" <veral...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> Feather feat...@earthling.net wrote in
> 70f2707c-c587-4d1d-ba4c-87862901e...@p10g2000prm.googlegroups.com

Not that I could see. I responded to his assertion that women have no
authority.

Aug 6, 2009, 2:34:44 AM8/6/09
"Feather" <fea...@earthling.net> wrote:

> > The bible is NOT factual - it is a religious belief

> The Bible as Scripture and as God's Word stands as its own, claims
> what it does, and when taken on faith

That is NOT the view that scholars have about the bible. The bible is a
mixture of very different writing styles including history, poetry, hymns,
myth, letters, apocalypse, gospel (a form of propaganda) and forgeries (such
as 2 Peter and John's gospel). It has been edited several times (both Old &
New Testaments). We have NO originals of ANY of the books of the bible -
not one! It should also be noted that the infinite One God Yahweh is far
greater than the man-made fallible bible.

--
The Bible ...[is] ... a collection of human responses to God (very human,
some of them all too human), which we are at liberty to use in the process

--
The most pronounced characteristics [of fundamentalists] are the following:
(a) a very stong emphasis on the inerrancy of the Bible, the absence from it
of any sort of error;
(b) a strong hostility to modern theology and to the methods, results and
implications of modern critical study of the Bible;
(c) an assurance that those who do not share their religious viewpoint are
not really 'true Christians' at all.
- James Barr "Fundamentalism" (SCM Press:1977) p.1

--
MY BLOG - MARK T - my thoughts on Christianity & links
http://www.blognow.com.au/strooth/

MY SOUNDCLICK PAGE- download my original songs in mp3 format
http://www.soundclick.com/marktindall

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2009, 5:57:25 AM8/6/09
Dear Feather,

Still patiently waiting to hear from you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5e31c74de229c90e?

In the interim, may GOD give you, Feather, a new heart and a new

Fred Thomas

Aug 6, 2009, 6:21:05 AM8/6/09
Feather wrote:
> On Aug 5, 10:26 am, ThomM <tommad...@optonline.net> wrote:
>> On Aug 5, 12:22 pm, Feather <feat...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
>>> 1 Peter 2: 4-9
>> The bible is NOT factual - it is a religious belief
>
> OK, you demand proof. So I ask you now, prove it isn't.
>
> The Bible as Scripture and as God's Word stands as its own,

The bible is chock full of errors, is not "gods" word, does not "stand on it's
own". and is no different than other religious scriptures from other religions.

> claims what it does,

It's a book, an inanimate object. books can not make claims about what a book
can do.

> and when taken on faith,

Which means to believe it with out verifying if it is false or not. Lazy, very lazy.

> a person's life may be changed
> when God touches that person's life and makes the changes.

A persons life can be changed when the Flying Spaghetti Monster touches that
person, your point?

Jimmy Alpha

Aug 6, 2009, 8:17:19 AM8/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Bottom line:
I'm not saying this is proof *they all look alike*, but I've
inferred many were praying for a not quite white Muslim to be taken
home, and now Mikaeel Jackson is gone.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_SGVfcM5NOmM/SlEVxndkzJI/AAAAAAAAAfY/PInHTRAaBmg/s320/barack-obama-joker.jpg
http://fineartamerica.com/images-small/michael-jackson-sad-clown-david-devries.jpg
http://firstfriday.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/pelosi-joker.jpg

Thommadura

Aug 6, 2009, 8:34:38 AM8/6/09
I wrote:
> "Feather" <fea...@earthling.net> wrote:
>
>>> The bible is NOT factual - it is a religious belief
>> The Bible as Scripture and as God's Word stands as its own, claims
>> what it does, and when taken on faith
>

> That is NOT the view that scholars have about the bible. The bible is a
> mixture of very different writing styles including history, poetry, hymns,
> myth, letters, apocalypse, gospel (a form of propaganda) and forgeries (such
> as 2 Peter and John's gospel). It has been edited several times (both Old &
> New Testaments). We have NO originals of ANY of the books of the bible -
> not one!

So - all you have done is verifiy what I said

THe bible is NOT factual - it is religious beliefs

THe factual things in the bible have nothing to do with religion - and
do not support the religious statements. It would be equivalent of
saying that James Bond and Sherlock Holmes and Harry Potter are real -
because there is an England.

It should also be noted that the infinite One God Yahweh is far
> greater than the man-made fallible bible.

ANd YOU have not provided ANY proof of that statement - at all

YOu have yet to establish that your god actually exist - much less can
DO anything

So - I can dismiss your statement as presented UNSUPPORTED AND UNPROVEN.

monkfish

Aug 6, 2009, 9:42:44 AM8/6/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> monkfish wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ab671e6c9919d601?

>> > As this physician has written earlier, the Holy Spirit being in
>> > someone is simply non-Scriptural. This does not take away from the
>> > fact that GOD remains omnipotent (i.e. able to do anything).
>>
>> Is that so?
>
> Yes, GOD remains omnipotent.
>
>> Why don't we read the following book together?
>>
>> "The indwelling of the Holy Spirit in the souls of the just
>> according to the teaching of St. Thomas Aquinas (1921)"
>> Author: Froget, Barthélemy; Raemers, Sydney A. (Sydney Albert), b. 1892
>> http://www.archive.org/details/indwellingofholy00froguoft
>
> Our reading this book together is not going to help you publicly say
> "Jesus is LORD" using your mouth.

Too afraid to realize that you are wrong?

--
monkfish

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Aug 6, 2009, 9:02:52 PM8/6/09

monkfish

Aug 7, 2009, 12:05:38 AM8/7/09
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Monkfish, stop lying post-
> haste before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from
> reality:

Can you publicly say "The Holy Spirit dwells in me"?

--
monkfish

It is loading more messages.