Proof by LORD Almighty GOD: 1 Corinthians 12:3 provides a way of identifying all atheists including the ones pretending to be Christians <><

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 13, 2008, 2:25:44 PM9/13/08
Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?

"...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
Corinthians 12:3)

"I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their
hearts." -- Holy Spirit

Amen.

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f43db72a7c5c1da0?

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1a812afc784ae683?

Syd M.

Sep 13, 2008, 3:29:22 PM9/13/08
On Sep 13, 2:25 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:

...As Chung again spews nonsense and pretends he's still a doctor.

PDW

Rod

Sep 13, 2008, 3:56:00 PM9/13/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?
>
> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1
> Corinthians 12:3)

Your demand said that I was being required to0 say Jesus is LORD
on usenet, a WRITTEN medium, and I did it WITHOUT AID of any
so called "Holy Spirit", to which you are now DENYING that I did
it ! There exists only one way of speaking in a written medium,
I have done it and you refuse to confront the fact that I have made
you appear as a FAKE yet once AGAIN !

Remember Janet ????? Is your "Holy Spirit" still clairvoyant ?

Why is it your Holy Spirit didn't tell you she was already deceased
when I asked you to have God heal her, eh Chungiepoo ?

You are a liar, and a oversize pile of CRAP, CHUNG !

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 4:32:21 AM9/14/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?
> >
> > "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
> >
> > "I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their hearts." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > Amen.
>
> Your demand said that I was being required to0 say Jesus is LORD
> on usenet...

Lie.

The only thing you have received from me are written rebukes.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD
desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

Rod

Sep 14, 2008, 7:18:49 AM9/14/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:
>>
>>> Behold in wide-eyed wonder and amazement:
>>>
>>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/90a83bca94fb553e?
>>>
>>> "...no one can say, 'Jesus is LORD,' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Corinthians 12:3)
>>>
>>> "I will not help them speak the truth while there is deceit in their hearts." -- Holy Spirit
>>>
>>> Amen.
>> Your demand said that I was being required to0 say Jesus is LORD
>> on usenet...
>
> Lie.

Truth, I still retain the post, dirtbag ! And I'll show you again,

"Jesus is LORD". There you are, said it without aid of a "Holy
Spirit", or perhaps I should look around and see if he is hiding in my
hip pocket ??

Oh, this a public setting, and to make certain what I'm doing sticks
to you, I've also arranged to say it in a public setting with witnesses
present, and your post will be read before to the people in observance.

I don't just want to embarrass you Chungiepoo, I want to kill your
religion, poison it down to it's tap root and make certain that it
never rises again.

And it will happen as well, reason won't reach you, but it will seek
out and find a home your followers.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 7:53:30 AM9/14/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f79b00af736c760d?
>
> Truth, I still retain the post...

Merely a disciple and not Jesus.

"I am the way and the truth and the life." -- Jesus (John 14:6)

Amen.

> , dirtbag !

"Name-calling is lying." -- Holy Spirit

Bottom line concerning your always lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/788902a52f76b264?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile) continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 1:38:59 PM9/14/08
In article
<ce7d35df-d26c-41b3...@m36g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

More garbage which has been snipped.

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 1:43:27 PM9/14/08
In article
<52d79504-d250-4964...@8g2000hse.googlegroups.com>,
satan and sockpuppet (corporeal demon) "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<sc...@thetruth.com> wrote:

Brahma, Vishnu and Siva are my trinity.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 5:10:37 PM9/14/08

Virgil

Sep 14, 2008, 5:26:22 PM9/14/08
In article
<4d50dc59-4ab0-46e0...@2g2000hsn.googlegroups.com>,
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" is in a rut from which he cannot escape

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Sep 14, 2008, 8:06:29 PM9/14/08
convicted neighbor Virgil wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/1ecdd0d9603ad87a?
>
> <nothing meaningful>

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to be
mindful of WDJW by praying for your perishing soul, dear Virgil:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e84f5d0f248cd36f?