Daily Spirit-guided T3WiJ thought for 04/01/09

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 1, 2009, 12:18:03 AM4/1/09
"The fool says in his heart, 'There is no GOD.' They are corrupt,
their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good." (Psalm 14:1)

Yes, today is April 1st (aka Atheist's Day):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/144a9929eb37ee47?

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD." (Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic (Pan-Flu) at any
time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks for the eventuality of a
catastrophic Pan-Flu:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be fearful:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus want?"
(WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/991d4e30704307e7?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What does Jesus want (WDJW) ?

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/11194899724b810d?

Sanity's Little Helper

Apr 1, 2009, 7:32:00 AM4/1/09
It is an ancient "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com>, and he
posteth:

> "The fool says in his heart, 'There is no GOD.'

If even a fool understands it, what's your problem?

--
David Silverman
aa #2208

Not authentic without this signature.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Apr 3, 2009, 2:08:03 AM4/3/09
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4e125109ed1c109d?

> If even a fool understands it, what's your problem?

Your not understanding it is not my problem but rather revelatory of
your doomed predicament since unwisely blaspheming against the Holy
Spirit.

Without the LORD there can be no understanding because GOD is the
Source of all true understanding.

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
be mindful of WDJW by rebuking you at each GOD-given opportunity as
GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?