WDJW thought about Christmas ...

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 28, 2009, 7:12:21 PM11/28/09
This gentile Christian disciple has shared with Keith that we should
also counter the world by openly wishing people a Happy Holy day when
we hear Happy holidays while ready to explain that Jesus' birthday is
a Holy day :-) Shalom :-)

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

May GOD continue to save the souls of you, who are our neighbors, by
giving you a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20 and 36:26)
so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John 3:3 and 3:5)
so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

Arthur Whatley

Nov 30, 2009, 8:08:06 AM11/30/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <disc...@T3WiJ.com> wrote in message

> This gentile Christian disciple has shared with Keith that we should
> also counter the world by openly wishing people a Happy Holy day when
> we hear Happy holidays while ready to explain that Jesus' birthday is
> a Holy day :-) Shalom :-)

Where in the Bible does it say Christmas is a holy day?

MoSn

Nov 30, 2009, 8:46:24 AM11/30/09
On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 07:08:06 -0600, Arthur Whatley wrote
(in article <lfGdnY96pJc_Xo7W...@giganews.com>):

The same place where Chung gets quotes from the Holy Spirit ..... from his
delusional mind.

Ike E 11/23/9

Nov 30, 2009, 10:03:40 AM11/30/09

"Arthur Whatley" <yext...@x.com> wrote in message

Funny you should say that.

In Revelation 11, the wicked ones of the world mock two Christian holidays
after they kill the two witnesses--Easter (properly, Passover), by not
allowing the bodies of the two witnesses to be buried; and Christmas, by
giving gifts to one another in joy over the fall of the two witnesses.

Given that John wrote Revelation c 96 AD, it's obvious that Christians were
already celebrating these two holidays--one for the birth of Christ, and one
for the resurrection of Christ--before the end of the first century.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2009, 5:16:31 PM11/30/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Your embellishing Ikey.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 30, 2009, 6:18:37 PM11/30/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>>Appearently you dont know the bible that well.......
>>>

>>>Matthew 7:
>>>7. Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it
>>>shall be opened unto you:
>>> 8. for every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to
>>>him that knocketh it shall be opened.
>>> 9. Or what man is there of you, who, if his son shall ask him for a loaf,
>>> will give him a stone;
>>> 10. or if he shall ask for a fish, will give him a serpent?
>>> 11. If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children,
>>>how much more shall your Father who is in heaven give good things to them that
>>>ask him?
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> The Biblical definition of good is that which GOD wants.
>>
> really?

Yes.

> Show it.

Simply look at the first and last uses of the word "good" in the
Bible.

"GOD saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the
darkness." (Genesis 1:4)

Why is the light good?

Because the light is what GOD wants :-)

Truth is simple.

Now, look at the last use of the word "good" in the Bible.

"Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who
does what is good is from GOD. Anyone who does what is evil has not
seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The opposite of good, which is light (Genesis 1:4), is darkness where
there would be no seeing GOD.

Moreover, those of us who are friends of GOD are doing good because He
calls us His friends if we are doing what He wants.

"You are MY friends if you do what I command." -- GOD (John 15:14)

Bottom line:

Good are those things that GOD wants.

>> Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)
>
>Sorry, Andy it does not say that. It simply says ask and it will be given.

"... how much more shall your Father Who is in Heaven give **good**
things to them that ask Him?" (Matthew 7:11)

**emphasis** added

> You don't seem to know your bible very well.

See **emphasis** above.

>24. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for,
>believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Because beliefs reside in the heart, which is not subject to the will
of the mind, we can not freely choose to believe anything that GOD
does not allow us to believe. It is when GOD allows us to believe
that we have received that which we asked of Him that He has allowed
us to have that which we have asked for :-)

Bottom line concerning you, Fred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac71a11d1fec707e?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9ad0c19df5ffc2f7?

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2009, 6:29:46 PM11/30/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:

God likes to hide in darkness

God likes to live and hide in darkness, it's in the bible, so it likes it!

god likes to hide in darkness psalms:11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his
pavilion round about him, Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.
1 kings 8: 11. He made darkness his hiding-place, his pavilion round about him,
Darkness of waters, thick clouds of the skies.

Looks like god wants to live in a dark place......
1 Kings 8:12. Then spake Solomon, Jehovah hath said that he
would dwell in the thick darkness.

Isiah 45:7. I form the light,
and create darkness; I make peace, and create evil. I am Jehovah, that doeth all
these things.

God created evil, so god likes evil, god is evil! God CREATED the darkness,
darkness is good, god wants darkness. That's where god does it's evil, in the
darkness. Maybe god plays with himself, is masturbation a sin? When god
masturbates in the dark, does it cum? What does it do with the cum? If it's dark
can god see? If god is light, and god created and likes dark, does the light of
god displace the darkness? Why don't you ask god for me Andy?

Ike E 11/23/9

Nov 30, 2009, 8:38:39 PM11/30/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Nope.

John depicts the evil one mocking two known Christian holidays-Easter
(properly Passover) and Christmas. Given that John wrote Revelation in c. 96
AD, that means that the two major Christian holy days were already being
observed by the late first century.

Once more, your argument goes down in flames.

Like I asked before, you don't know what the Word says, so who the hell are
you to judge it?

Ike

Arthur Whatley

Nov 30, 2009, 9:07:41 PM11/30/09

"Arthur Whatley" <yext...@x.com> wrote in message

Still waiting for an answer, Chung.

Fred Thomas

Nov 30, 2009, 9:35:18 PM11/30/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
If you would like How bout post the entire chapter, you know so all can see and
understand the context, you'll see your embellishing, not once are any holidays
mentioned, not once.Or I can do it for you, your choice.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 1, 2009, 12:33:48 AM12/1/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[snip]

>> John depicts the evil one mocking two known Christian holidays-Easter
>> (properly Passover) and Christmas. Given that John wrote Revelation in c.
>> 96 AD, that means that the two major Christian holy days were already
>> being observed by the late first century.
>>
>> Once more, your argument goes down in flames.
>>
>> Like I asked before, you don't know what the Word says, so who the hell
>> are you to judge it?
>>
>> Ike
>>
> If you would like How bout post the entire chapter, you know so all can
> see and understand the context, you'll see your embellishing, not once are
> any holidays mentioned, not once.Or I can do it for you, your choice.

You are quite the imbicile, aren't you?

The wicked ones won't allow the bodies of the two witnesses to be put in
graves. Why? Because they'll be MOCKING the PROPHECIES of THE RESURRECTION
(which they'll discount). Why put them in graves if God is going to
resurrect them, right? They won't believe in Jesus' resurrection, so why
would they believe in the resurrection of any others?

And then God will DO it.

Same thing with Christmas: They'll MOCK the birthday celebration of the very
Christ they deny by GIVING GIFTS ONE TO ANOTHER, as the Christians were
doing even then.

In making these statements, John demonstrates that the Churches were
commemorating Jesus' birth and resurrection AS HOLIDAYS before the end of
the first century, AD.

But, oh, no, the idiot literalist wants WORDS, but by WORDS no one can
understand scripture, so you don't understand scripture, just like Jesus
said...

Joh 8:47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not,
because ye are not of God.

YOU want God to speak to you in PLAIN WORDS, but it's YOU God is MOCKING
WITH HIS OWN WORDS.

Like I asked, who are YOU to mock what you CAN'T UNDERSTAND?

<chuckle>

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 1, 2009, 6:39:53 AM12/1/09

> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
> [snip]
>
>>> John depicts the evil one mocking two known Christian holidays-Easter
>>> (properly Passover) and Christmas. Given that John wrote Revelation in c. 96
>>> AD, that means that the two major Christian holy days were already being
>>> observed by the late first century.
>>>
>>> Once more, your argument goes down in flames.
>>>
>>> Like I asked before, you don't know what the Word says, so who the hell are
>>> you to judge it?
>>>
>>> Ike
>>>
>> If you would like How bout post the entire chapter, you know so all can see
>> and understand the context, you'll see your embellishing, not once are any
>> holidays mentioned, not once.Or I can do it for you, your choice.
>
> You are quite the imbicile, aren't you?
>
> The wicked ones won't allow the bodies of the two witnesses to be put in
> graves. Why? Because they'll be MOCKING the PROPHECIES of THE RESURRECTION
> (which they'll discount). Why put them in graves if God is going to resurrect
> them, right? They won't believe in Jesus' resurrection, so why would they
> believe in the resurrection of any others?
>
> Ike

Still embellishing. That is pure speculation on your part.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 1, 2009, 6:41:40 AM12/1/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

I see your porch light is on, but nobody is home.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 1, 2009, 6:57:25 AM12/1/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Your living in the wrong period of time, you would have been perfect lets
say...........12th century CE.hell the 13th would be good also. Tell ya what,
you would have fit in any where between 1180's to oh........... the 1860's.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2009, 7:01:10 AM12/1/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> > Fred Thomas wrote:

> god likes to hide in darkness

Lie.

You, who are in the darkness, do not understand what He likes.

"The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood
it." (John 1:5)

Amen.

Lying is evil for it is the native language of the evil one (John
8:44).

"Anyone who does what is evil has not seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The reason you have not seen GOD with your heart is because you remain
in the darkness, where GOD is hidden from you.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste
before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

"... no one can say 'Jesus is LORD' except by the Holy Spirit." (1 Cor
12:3)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/035c93540862751c?

What are the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven?
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/980b41e6999de315?

Only the truth can cure the "hunger is starvation" delusion:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/74281ab7d7ce78de?

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 1, 2009, 7:47:59 AM12/1/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Still embellishing. That is pure speculation on your part.
>>
>> I see your porch light is on, but nobody is home.
>>
>> Ike

[snip the yadi, yadi, yadi]

Ike

MoSn

Dec 1, 2009, 8:01:02 AM12/1/09
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 05:41:40 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
(in article <hf2vdk$3cu$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> I see your porch light is on, but nobody is home.

A few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 1, 2009, 3:19:51 PM12/1/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 1, 2009, 4:54:01 PM12/1/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

Fred Thomas

Dec 1, 2009, 4:54:55 PM12/1/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Embellishing is a nice way to say lie.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 1, 2009, 4:56:00 PM12/1/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Yes, and "clueless" is a nice way of saying "asshole."

Ike

MoSn

Dec 1, 2009, 6:10:53 PM12/1/09
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:19:51 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
(in article <hf3tp8$otv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

He isn't playing with a full deck.

QJ

Dec 1, 2009, 6:29:39 PM12/1/09
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:10:53 -0600, MoSn wrote
(in article <0001HW.C73AFE9D...@news.x-privat.org>):

A few beers short of a six-pack.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 1, 2009, 6:50:33 PM12/1/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

Yes.

> Show it.

Simply look at the first and last uses of the word "good" in the
Bible.

"GOD saw that the light was good, and He separated the light from the
darkness." (Genesis 1:4)

Why is the light good?

Because the light is what GOD wants :-)

Truth is simple.

Now, look at the last use of the word "good" in the Bible.

"Dear friend, do not imitate what is evil but what is good. Anyone who
does what is good is from GOD. Anyone who does what is evil has not

seen GOD." (3 John 1:11)

The opposite of good, which is light (Genesis 1:4), is darkness where

there would be no seeing GOD.

Moreover, those of us who are friends of GOD are doing good because He
calls us His friends if we are doing what He wants.

"You are MY friends if you do what I command." -- GOD (John 15:14)

Bottom line:

Good are those things that GOD wants.

>> Yes, GOD will give what He wants to give to those who ask :-)
>
>Sorry, Andy it does not say that. It simply says ask and it will be given.

"... how much more shall your Father Who is in Heaven give **good**
things to them that ask Him?" (Matthew 7:11)

**emphasis** added

> You don't seem to know your bible very well.

See **emphasis** above.

>24. Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for,
>believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

Because beliefs reside in the heart, which is not subject to the will
of the mind, we can not freely choose to believe anything that GOD
does not allow us to believe. It is when GOD allows us to believe
that we have received that which we asked of Him that He has allowed
us to have that which we have asked for :-)

Bottom line concerning you, Fred:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ac71a11d1fec707e?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John

3:3 and 3:5) so that you would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

MoSn

Dec 1, 2009, 7:35:32 PM12/1/09
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 17:29:39 -0600, QJ wrote
(in article <0001HW.C73B0303...@news.x-privat.org>):

A few bricks shy of a load.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 2, 2009, 12:18:24 AM12/2/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's one brick short of a full load.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 2, 2009, 6:45:29 AM12/2/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
There is zero implication in the 11 chapter of Revelation as you say. It is all
embellishment on your part.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 2, 2009, 7:18:54 AM12/2/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[snip]

>> Yes, and "clueless" is a nice way of saying "asshole."
>>
>> Ike
>>
> There is zero implication in the 11 chapter of Revelation as you say. It
> is all embellishment on your part.

That's what you say, oh, "clueless" one.

Ike

MoSn

Dec 2, 2009, 9:22:49 AM12/2/09
On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:18:24 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
(in article <hf4tb0$qs4$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> "MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 14:19:51 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
>> (in article <hf3tp8$otv$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>>

>>> "MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
>>>
>>> Ike
>>>

>> He isn't playing with a full deck.
>
> He's one brick short of a full load.
>
> Ike

About as sharp as a bowling ball.

Thommadura

Dec 2, 2009, 4:55:48 PM12/2/09

Since YOU can PROVIDE no proof of what you say - that is a good
description of an "ASSHOLE" as well.

Fred Thomas

Dec 2, 2009, 5:35:01 PM12/2/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Your are speculating at best. The not burying thing is showing the amount of
distain and contempt the people have for the dead "witnesses". The gift giving
and partying? Common "pagan" practice and done so long before it was part of any
Christmas custom, which by the way is where exchanging x-mas gifts comes from,
older "pagan" religions.

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 3, 2009, 12:19:36 AM12/3/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> [snip]

>>> There is zero implication in the 11 chapter of Revelation as you say. It
>>> is all embellishment on your part.
>>
>> That's what you say, oh, "clueless" one.
>>
>> Ike
>>
> Your are speculating at best.

No, you're just a contentious asshole who can't stand to the be one-upped.

[snip]

Ike

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 3, 2009, 2:05:51 AM12/3/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

His elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 3, 2009, 6:44:25 AM12/3/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
Your not "one upping" any one. In reality your at the same level as MC and the
good doc Andy, your on your street corner preaching your brand of your Christian
myth, because you have a severe reading comprehension problem you make up things
that are clearly not there. But hey, that's what your myth is all about, things
that are not there.

Fred Thomas

Dec 3, 2009, 6:51:32 AM12/3/09

"Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

>>> [snip]

>>> That's what you say, oh, "clueless" one.
>>>
>>> Ike
>>>
>> Your are speculating at best.

Thommadura

Dec 3, 2009, 6:58:18 AM12/3/09

Provide a list of all the things you can PROVE are true about religion -
along with the testable and verifiable PROOF - that all can repeat.

YOUR list will be just as EMPTY as Monkfish - and Michael - and Gabriel
- and the rest

And that is because there is NOTHING we are clueless about - your
statement are not even speculation - since YOU have nothing to support
them that can be PROVEN to be true

MoSn

Dec 3, 2009, 9:22:09 AM12/3/09
On Thu, 3 Dec 2009 01:05:51 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
(in article <hf7o0g$e7a$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> "MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> On Tue, 1 Dec 2009 23:18:24 -0600, Ike E 11/23/9 wrote
>> (in article <hf4tb0$qs4$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):
>>

>>> "MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> He's one brick short of a full load.
>>>
>>> Ike
>>>

>> About as sharp as a bowling ball.
>
> His elevator doesn't go to the top floor.
>
> Ike

Doesn't have both oars in the water.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 5, 2009, 3:53:53 AM12/5/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/518c33efe51560d7?

<><

LORD Jesus Christ says "you are My friends if you do what I
command"(John 15:14) and "if you love Me, you will obey what I
command."(John 14:15)

The LORD commands His disciples, who are mindful of WDJW and are doing
what He wants, to "love each other as I have loved you."(John 15:12)

The LORD teaches "greater love has no one than this, that he lay down
his life for his friends."(John 15:13)

This is how we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile),
should love one another. We should be willing to die for each other
because our LORD has been willing to die for each of us and indeed has
died for each of us so that we may have eternal life.(John 3:16)

"The lot is cast into the lap, but its every decision is from the
LORD."(Proverbs 16:33)

Amen.

A Spirit-guided exegesis of Proverbs 16:33 ...

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/085dcffcafb7e4e2?

Nothing happens by chance because everything happens only as GOD
allows it (Ecclesiastes 9:11):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/21527d1832960109?

Sign that GOD can easily unleash an H5N1 Pandemic, for which there is
no vaccine, at any time:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4581567229974c0?

What we are teaching to prepare folks in our local communities for the
probable eventuality of a Pan-Flu virus deadlier than the current H1N1
Pandemic virus (i.e. one for which there is no vaccine):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfmkax1wbRU

How to not be filled with dread:

Trust the truth, Who is Jesus !!!

http://T3WiJ.com

2009th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know the answer to the question "What does Jesus
want?" (WDJW):

http://WDJW.net

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/52a3db8576495806?

Hunger is the physical "hearts burning within us" feeling that unlocks
the 4 mysteries of the "Road to Emmaus" adventure described in Luke
24:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/386f56c2f6d0b154?

Moreover, being hungrier is the key to being Jesus' disciples:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bd20d7c4fe878897?

Being physically hungrier is how we will physically recognize Jesus
when He physically returns for us to meet Him physically in the air:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ffa6609710ea9587?

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Jesus is LORD, forever !!!

http://JiL4ever.net

Be hungrier, which truly is healthier for mind, body, and soul:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f882137d4e2858d8?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-certified Cardiologist

and Author of "Be Hungry"
http://NetCabal.com
"Don't be left behind as were Cleopas and Simon ...
... -----------------> be hungry ! ! !"

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 9, 2009, 8:59:14 AM12/9/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Your are speculating at best.
>>
>> No, you're just a contentious asshole who can't stand to the be
>> one-upped.
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> Ike
> Your not "one upping" any one. In reality...

<yawn and snip>

Ike

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 9, 2009, 8:59:39 AM12/9/09
<snore>

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 9, 2009, 11:16:26 AM12/9/09

"MoSn" <mos...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Isn't hitting on all cylinders.

Ike

Ken

Dec 9, 2009, 12:27:14 PM12/9/09
On Dec 9, 8:16 am, "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermaneicklebe...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Isn't hitting on all cylinders.
>
> Ike

Half a bubble off

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 9, 2009, 4:38:48 PM12/9/09

"Ken" <flak...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Half a bubble off

Sorry, you're disqualified.

You were supposed to ADD to the list, not delete it.

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 9, 2009, 8:50:58 PM12/9/09

Your not "one upping" any one. In reality your at the same level as MC and the

good doc Andy, your on your street corner preaching your brand of your Christian
myth, because you have a severe reading comprehension problem you make up things
that are clearly not there. But hey, that's what your myth is all about, things
that are not there.

> Ike

Ike E 11/23/9

Dec 10, 2009, 6:28:16 AM12/10/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> Your not "one upping" any one. In reality your at the same level as MC and
> the
> good doc Andy, your on your street corner preaching your brand of your
> Christian
> myth, because you have a severe reading comprehension problem you make up
> things
> that are clearly not there. But hey, that's what your myth is all about,
> things
> that are not there.

Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

However, if you acknowledge that they are in there, then you wouldn't have
anything left to argue about, asshole, which is why you have to deny that
they're there--because you're not about truth, you're about arguing.

Hint: It's called "being a dickhead."

<chuckleth and snippeth>

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2009, 6:44:48 AM12/10/09
Ike E 11/23/9 wrote in part:

> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
your mouth?

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor
and Author of "Trust the Truth:"
http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B002G22ZWG

Fred Thomas

Dec 10, 2009, 7:14:47 AM12/10/09

> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> [snip]
>
>> Your not "one upping" any one. In reality your at the same level as MC and
>> the
>> good doc Andy, your on your street corner preaching your brand of your
>> Christian
>> myth, because you have a severe reading comprehension problem you make up
>> things
>> that are clearly not there. But hey, that's what your myth is all about,
>> things
>> that are not there.
>
> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

Sure it is...........NOT!

> However, if you acknowledge that they are in there, then you wouldn't have
> anything left to argue about, asshole, which is why you have to deny that
> they're there--because you're not about truth, you're about arguing.

Show it then, put the tire to the road so to speak. Give me some bible verses
that back you up, I'll wait, so far when you have been challanged you just
attack the person challanging you.

> Hint: It's called "being a dickhead."

Yes, you have been quite a good one at that.

> <chuckleth and snippeth>
>
> Ike

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 10, 2009, 8:28:45 AM12/10/09

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Ike E 11/23/9 wrote in part:
>>
>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>
> With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
> your mouth?

I do all the time.

And I would suggest you read Ezekiel 31--the Garden of Eden saga is NOT what
the immature literalists think it is.

[snip]

Ike

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 10, 2009, 8:36:06 AM12/10/09

> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>>> Your not "one upping" any one. In reality your at the same level as MC
>>> and the
>>> good doc Andy, your on your street corner preaching your brand of your
>>> Christian
>>> myth, because you have a severe reading comprehension problem you make
>>> up things
>>> that are clearly not there. But hey, that's what your myth is all about,
>>> things
>>> that are not there.
>>
>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>>

> Sure it is...........NOT!

God forbid that it is, right?

Then you wouldn't have anything left to bitch about.

>> However, if you acknowledge that they are in there, then you wouldn't
>> have anything left to argue about, asshole, which is why you have to deny
>> that they're there--because you're not about truth, you're about arguing.
>>
> Show it then, put the tire to the road so to speak. Give me some bible
> verses that back you up, I'll wait, so far when you have been challanged
> you just attack the person challanging you.

First Genesis account: The natural EVOLUTIONARY development, concluding with
man, generic and plural, who is brought forth AFTER every other living
thing.

Second Genesis account: The supernatural creation, brought forth BEFORE
every other living thing, and "set down" in the Garden AFTER the "cattle,"
"beast of the field," "fowls of the air," and, later introduced, the
"creeping things," starting with "the serpent."

And what symbols are used in the second Genesis account?

THE SAME ONES GOD USED TO TELL PETER TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES.

Ezekiel on the "Garden of Eden" saga...

Behold, the Assyrian was a cedar in Lebanon with fair branches, and with
a shadowing shroud, and of an high stature; and his top was among the thick
boughs.
The waters made him great, the deep set him up on high with her rivers
running round about his plants, and sent out her little rivers unto all the
trees of the field. Therefore his height was exalted above all the trees of
the field, and his boughs were multiplied, and his branches became long
because of the multitude of waters, when he shot forth. All the fowls of
heaven made their nests in his boughs, and under his branches did all the
beasts of the field bring forth their young, AND UNDER HIS SHADOW DWELT ALL
GREAT NATIONS.
Thus was he fair in his greatness, in the length of his branches: for
his root was by great waters. The cedars in the garden of God could not hide
him: the fir trees were not like his boughs, and the chesnut trees were not
like his branches; nor any tree in the garden of God was like unto him in
his beauty.
I have made him fair by the multitude of his branches: so that ALL THE
TREES OF EDEN, that were in the garden of God, envied him.

>> Hint: It's called "being a dickhead."
>>

> Yes, you have been quite a good one at that.

That you are: The REAL story was right there all along, but the idiots of
both extremes--the biblical literalists AND the scientific literalists--fail
to acknowledge its existence.

[chuckleth and snippeth]

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 10, 2009, 10:22:47 AM12/10/09
Ike Ewrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:

>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>>
>> With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth?
>
>I do all the time.

And, this physician enjoys hearing it all the time, so would you
please kindly allow him to hear you say it via his voicemail as others
have at:

http://WDJW.net

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

MoSn

Dec 10, 2009, 11:43:30 AM12/10/09
On Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:22:47 -0600, Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote
(in article <md42i5h370sctgmk8...@4ax.com>):

> Ike Ewrote in part:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote

>>> With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>>> your mouth?
>>
>> I do all the time.
>
> And, this physician enjoys hearing it all the time, so would you
> please kindly allow him to hear you say it via his voicemail as others
> have at:

Perhaps we should accept what Ike wrote as you want others to accept what you
write about your 2PD on the Internet as opposed to a peer-reviewed
medical/scientific journal is it published ..... if that is your choice
perhaps it is Ike's choice to just write on the Internet that he does do
that.

Why don't you lead the way as an example and then criticize others. There
are already far too many who advocate to do as they say/write (since you do
not seem to understand that "say" can refer to non-verbal ... the Good Book
says) not as they do.

Fred Thomas

Dec 10, 2009, 2:59:07 PM12/10/09

"Ike E 12/10/2009" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Ike E 11/23/9" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> [snip]

>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>>>

>> Sure it is...........NOT!
>
> God forbid that it is, right?

An imaginary magical creature can not forbid.

> Then you wouldn't have anything left to bitch about.

The bitching part? that would be you.

>>> However, if you acknowledge that they are in there, then you wouldn't have
>>> anything left to argue about, asshole, which is why you have to deny that
>>> they're there--because you're not about truth, you're about arguing.
>>>
>> Show it then, put the tire to the road so to speak. Give me some bible verses
>> that back you up, I'll wait, so far when you have been challanged you just
>> attack the person challanging you.
>
> First Genesis account: The natural EVOLUTIONARY development, concluding with
> man, generic and plural, who is brought forth AFTER every other living thing.

ROTHL!!!!!!!! You have a problem there, the story account implies nothing of an
evolutionary process, the people and such are CREATED in it very form you see
today with the different species of animals all at the same time. They just
appeared.

> Second Genesis account: The supernatural creation, brought forth BEFORE every
> other living thing, and "set down" in the Garden AFTER the "cattle," "beast of
> the field," "fowls of the air," and, later introduced, the "creeping things,"
> starting with "the serpent."

Even funnier! God could not remember what order he made things!

> And what symbols are used in the second Genesis account?

None.

> THE SAME ONES GOD USED TO TELL PETER TO PREACH THE GOSPEL TO THE GENTILES.

laughing!!!!

> Ezekiel on the "Garden of Eden" saga...

Oh please!!!! Your god in it's insecurities is boasting it's better than the
other creation gods of Egypt and Assyria, which by the way are older creation
stories, the genesis account is a "redo" of an older tale.

<snip the elephant crap>

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 11, 2009, 3:20:22 AM12/11/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

[snip]

> An imaginary magical creature can not forbid.

And you be sure to tell Him that when you see Him.

[snip the rest of the pointless diatribe]

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2009, 4:59:51 AM12/11/09
Ike E wrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>>
>> With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth?
>
> I do all the time.

And, this physician enjoys hearing it all the time, so would you

please kindly allow him to hear you say it via his voicemail at the
listed number as others have at:

Fred Thomas

Dec 11, 2009, 8:08:53 AM12/11/09

> "Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message
>
> [snip]
>
>> An imaginary magical creature can not forbid.
>
> And you be sure to tell Him that when you see Him.

What is somebody gonna put on a costume and parade around like Mickey at Disney
land? Both are fiction creatures you know.

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 11, 2009, 3:37:06 PM12/11/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

"You say."

Ike

Fred Thomas

Dec 11, 2009, 4:08:10 PM12/11/09

"Ike E 12/10/2009" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes I do.

> Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 11, 2009, 4:11:19 PM12/11/09
Ike E wrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 12, 2009, 1:42:22 AM12/12/09

"Fred Thomas" <fr...@aol.com> wrote in message

And you are as insignificant as your sayings.

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 12, 2009, 2:20:01 AM12/12/09
Ike E wrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

Fred Thomas

Dec 12, 2009, 6:59:47 AM12/12/09

"Ike E 12/10/2009" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Well that makes two of us, nice to see you've developed some humility. That's
progress losing the ego.

> Ike

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 13, 2009, 5:52:21 AM12/13/09

> Well that makes two of us...

Nope.

The Word and his words will stand forever.

If you keep going your own way, you'll be forgotten as insignificant, just
like your sayings.

[snippeth]

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2009, 6:07:21 AM12/13/09
Ike E wrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.

Fred Thomas

Dec 13, 2009, 8:41:11 AM12/13/09

"Ike E 12/10/2009" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Just like history shows, you, me no different, your friends and family may
remember you for a time, however the world? Don't even know you or I exist. The
"word" oh hell as time goes on, just like the other older religions that evolved
into your "word" will go away, history does not lie.

> [snippeth]
>
> Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2009, 1:51:29 PM12/13/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>>
>>> ... you are no doctor ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.
>>
>>> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two
>>> pounds of chocolate a day ...
>>
>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>
> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.

Lie.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b51c717f50af8ff6?

Again, would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste
before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20
and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Amen.

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Heart Doctor

Fred Thomas

Dec 13, 2009, 4:47:50 PM12/13/09

> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.

So Andrew wants to play! You know the deal, you insist 2 lbs per day of no
matter the type of food. I only ASKED a question. That question is how healthy
would some one be after eating only chocolate at your required quantity for a
month. Now because YOU dictated the quantity and answered some one else that any
type of food is fine as long as you do not exceed 2 lbs per day, YOU created the
diet. Now how you have snipped and cut a pasted together from past post to make
it look like you like, that is called LYING, that would make it by requirement
of your god to spend eternity burning in hell fire.

> Again, would gently suggest that you, Andrew, stop lying post-haste

> before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:
>

> May GOD give you, Andrew, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 13, 2009, 6:08:49 PM12/13/09
Fred Thomas wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
>> Fred Thomas wrote:

>>> Your two pound per day of anything diet is excrement ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>
>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart
>>
>>> ... you are no doctor ...
>>
>> Lie.
>>
>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.
>>
>>> any doctor who understands nutrition would not endorse any one to eat two
>>> pounds of chocolate a day ...
>>
>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>
> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.

Lie.

"Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every

day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b51c717f50af8ff6?

Again, would gently suggest that you, Fred, stop lying post-haste

before you start believing the lies and suffer a break from reality:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/e035b670b4ed0bc7?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d0ad1468eb538ad?

May GOD give you, Fred, a new heart and a new spirit (Ezekiel 11:19-20

and 36:26) so that you would be born again of water and Spirit (John
3:3 and 3:5) and would come to trust the truth, Who is Jesus:

http://T3WiJ.com

Ike E 12/10/2009

Dec 14, 2009, 7:35:00 AM12/14/09

> "Ike E 12/10/2009" <xhermanei...@gmail.com> wrote in message

[snip]

>> The Word and his words will stand forever.
>>
>> If you keep going your own way, you'll be forgotten as insignificant,
>> just like your sayings.
>>

> Just like history shows...

Did anyone else hear something?

No?

Must have been a ghost from some wasted past...

Ike

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 14, 2009, 9:54:18 AM12/14/09
Ike E wrote in part:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote
>> Ike E wrote in part:
>>>
>>> Oh, it's there alright, just as evolution is in the Bible, too.
>>
>> With all due respect, can you, Ike, publicly say "Jesus is LORD" using
>> your mouth?
>
> I do all the time.

And, this physician enjoys hearing it all the time, so would you
please kindly allow him to hear you say it via his voicemail at the
listed number as others have at:

http://WDJW.net

Love in the truth,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist

MU

Dec 14, 2009, 10:52:43 AM12/14/09
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 06:35:00 -0600, Ike E 12/10/2009 wrote:

> Did anyone else hear something?
>
> No?
>
> Must have been a ghost from some wasted past...
>
> Ike

If you hearing ghosts, best either get a head check or a medium, neither
of which professional you will find posting to these forums.

--------------> is the door, be well.

lol

MoSn

Dec 14, 2009, 11:22:15 AM12/14/09
On Mon, 14 Dec 2009 09:52:43 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hg5n0b$ne0$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

How about from the Holy Ghost (Spirit)?

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 15, 2009, 7:58:32 AM12/15/09
Excessive newsgroups removed because of courtesy by this gracious
thoughtful honest forthright Christian poster, who being above reproach
tells only the truth.
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo
announced in this august group the healthy can eat whatever they desire
as long as the total intake equals 32ozs for the day?
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 15, 2009, 8:05:03 AM12/15/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
> Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote in part:
> > Monkfish wrote:
>
> >> Are you trying to say that
> >> children die of hunger because of sin?
> >
> > No one dies of hunger.
>
> Here are 3;
> CONFESSES TRIPLE MURDER.; Killed His Sister, Her Child, and His Mother
> Because He Was Hungry.

Hunger does not kill.

The death certificates of the three victims do not have hunger listed
as their cause of death.

Murderers kill by causing harm/trauma.

The death certificates of the three victims likely have trauma listed
as their cause of death.

It is written that your source of lies, which is satan, was a murderer
from the beginning.

Thus, the lie in your brain that hunger is starvation is from satan.

Do you enjoy having satan in your brain, Jimmy?

The problems you are having in your life are going to get much worse
if you don't choose to stop lying soon.

Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
you lose your mind:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is right
(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
sinning.

Amen.

Be hungrier, which is truly healthier especially for diabetics and
other heart disease patients:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/9642aafa0aad16eb?

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Board-certified Cardiologist
and Author of the 2PD-OMER Approach:
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/63d9553d4c7b8f7b?

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 15, 2009, 9:21:53 PM12/15/09
Excessive newsgroups removed because of courtesy by this gracious
thoughtful honest forthright Christian poster, who being above reproach
tells *only* truth.

sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 6:43:55 AM12/16/09

sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2009, 6:51:25 AM12/16/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:

>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
>> you lose your mind:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?
>
> Which lie this time charlie?

Source:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/5c1dd9c9a0161105?

It is sad to note that there has been so many lies from satan, who is
the source of all lies, through you that you've lost track of them.
This does indicate psychopathology.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is

right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your

deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue

lying.

MU

Dec 16, 2009, 10:58:11 AM12/16/09

That would be correct putting the 2lb approach into any real world
situation.

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 12:51:02 PM12/16/09

We are sure it is a diet, what andypoo calls "The Approach", not to be
confused with the small approach left after a bikini waxing.
Jimmy Alpha

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 16, 2009, 1:19:54 PM12/16/09
Jimmy Alpha wrote:
>Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
>
>> Would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying before
>> you lose your mind:
>>
>> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/380577c79689400b?
>
> Which lie this time charlie?

It is sad to note that there has been so many lies from satan, who is

the source of all lies, through you that you've lost track of them.
This does indicate psychopathology.

Again, would continue to gently suggest that you, Jimmy, stop lying
before you possibly suffer a psychotic break from reality (i.e. lose
your mind):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/013d97011bed20f3?

Yes, you know you have been lying:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/363c44ee711557eb?

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to renew minds:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/976a4521b541c4cf?

May GOD renew and strengthen your brain about knowing what is
right(Jeremiah 9:24), Jimmy, so that you would be able to rein in your
deceitful heart (Jeremiah 17:9) which is causing you to continue
lying.

Amen.

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 1:24:12 PM12/16/09

sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 4:13:48 PM12/16/09
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

MU

Dec 16, 2009, 4:45:36 PM12/16/09

You can call an egg a rocket, doesn't make it so. I don't like the word
"diet" b/c it connotes dieting which is food selection. The 2lb approach
to eating does not.

MU

Dec 16, 2009, 4:47:20 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 12:51:02 -0500, Jimmy Alpha wrote:

D00D try your best to stay on track with the flow of the thread. It
makes no difference if you or anyone thinks it's a diet or a dog end, it
works.

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 5:28:19 PM12/16/09

lol, you don't like *fracture*, you don't like *diet*, you don't seem to
like "food selection"? How do you pick what foods you *approach*, does
andypoo nurse you?
Jimmy "please skip the omerknutts" Alpha

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 5:28:29 PM12/16/09

You'd ask that of what you suspect could be a "thick head"? What are you
stupid! lol

> It
> makes no difference if you or anyone thinks it's a diet or a dog end, it
> works.

Si, but not as well as the omer-.5Libra could work if put into the real
World.
Jimmy Alpha

QJ

Dec 16, 2009, 6:30:19 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:45:36 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hgbke0$d17$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

> You can call an egg a rocket, doesn't make it so. I don't like the word
> "diet" b/c it connotes dieting which is food selection. The 2lb approach
> to eating does not.

From http://www.thefreedictionary.com/diet

Diet: A regulated selection of foods, as for medical reasons or cosmetic
weight loss.

The 2 pound is one in which food selection is based on weight as opposed to
calories or portion sizes or types of food (like the Atkins)

Whatever you want to call it , it is the same. Calling a diet something
different, like an approach, does not make it special or better.

QJ

Dec 16, 2009, 6:33:05 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 15:47:20 -0600, MU wrote
(in article <hgbkh8$dlt$1...@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> We are sure it is a diet, what andypoo calls "The Approach", not to be
>> confused with the small approach left after a bikini waxing.
>> Jimmy Alpha
>
> D00D try your best to stay on track with the flow of the thread. It
> makes no difference if you or anyone thinks it's a diet or a dog end, it
> works.

To Chung it makes a difference.

There is no doubt that the average person eats more than 2 pounds of food a
day and so restricting an intake to 2 pounds will result in weight loss.

There is no doubt that 2 pounds of food a day for a 6 foot 4 inch 350 pound
sedentary male will be completely different from a 4 foot 8 inch 100 pound
female marathon runner.

There is no doubt that 2 pounds of high caloric food like pizza, fast food
burgers and ice cream will be different from 2 pounds of low caloric food
like vegetables and salads. There are people who eat those types of diets
everyday.

There is no doubt that most diets are not successful because people revert
back to their old eating habits and the idea that there are many people who
suddenly agree to be in a state of perpetual hunger is absurd.

There is no doubt that medical/scientific studies are published in articles
accepted in peer reviewed journals and not in usenet groups, private web
sites and self-published books.

There is a very simple way for Chung to prove his case and that is to submit
it to peer-reviewed medical journals for publication.

You certainly cannot accept as real Chung's claim that the Holy Spirit wants
him to continue as he is doing and not follow the standard medical/scientific
ways.

QJ

Dec 16, 2009, 6:36:23 PM12/16/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:28:19 -0600, Jimmy Alpha wrote
(in article <hgbmtv$2ro$1...@news.datemas.de>):

>> You can call an egg a rocket, doesn't make it so. I don't like the word
>> "diet" b/c it connotes dieting which is food selection. The 2lb approach
>> to eating does not.
>
> lol, you don't like *fracture*, you don't like *diet*, you don't seem to
> like "food selection"? How do you pick what foods you *approach*, does
> andypoo nurse you?
> Jimmy "please skip the omerknutts" Alpha

Getting into semantics is a way of trying to sidetracking a discussion when
you do not have the facts behind you on your side.

That is why Chung makes a big point about using approach and responding to
the word "diet" and responding when someone uses the word "says" to refer to
a post when "says" can also refer to the written word. It is rather an
immature debate type tactic in place of a real argument and shows the lack of
a legitimate point.

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 16, 2009, 7:33:27 PM12/16/09

sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 17, 2009, 7:36:03 AM12/17/09
sightwalker with a phd said:
> Fred Thomas wrote:
>> sightwalker with a phd said:

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> The 2PD-OMER Approach is neither a diet nor excrement:
>>>
>>> http://WDJW.net/BeSmart

>>> Lie.
>>>
>>> This physician's credentials and active medical license remain
>>> independently verifiable on-line and indeed have been verified by
>>> others who have reported back here on Usenet with their findings.

>>> This physician has not endorsed your chocolate-only diet.
>>>
>> lie...I've created no such diet, you did.
>
> Lie.
>
> "Let's see how healthy some one is on two pounds of chocolate every
> day for a month." -- Fred Thomas

Sure *sounds* like the 2PD-OMER *diet* aka the "approach" where andypoo

Jimmy Alpha

Dec 17, 2009, 10:20:26 AM12/17/09

We are sure it is a diet, what andypoo calls "The Approach", not to be
confused with the approach left after a bikini waxing.
Jimmy Alpha

MU

Dec 17, 2009, 10:37:49 AM12/17/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:28:19 -0500, Jimmy Alpha wrote:

> lol, you don't like *fracture*, you don't like *diet*, you don't seem to
> like "food selection"? How do you pick what foods you *approach*, does
> andypoo nurse you?

I eat what I want, Barry.

MoSn

Dec 17, 2009, 12:51:27 PM12/17/09
On Wed, 16 Dec 2009 17:33:05 -0600, QJ wrote
(in article <0001HW.C74ECA51...@news.x-privat.org>):

> ways.

Very true. The lack of rebuttal shows they have no legitimate response.
They are not interested in an adult discussion.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Dec 19, 2009, 7:01:52 AM12/19/09
Bottom line concerning you:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b32c5d6a93cd0ed2?

<><

There is pure joy in being used by GOD to change hearts:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/8824c8a5b7c7518c?

Being hungrier truly is healthier especially for diabetics and other