Re: My reason I want

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 2:21:13 AM10/28/06
Pax wrote:
> "Mark T" <moi@09375963546864676755877579565567424> wrote in message
> news:4542ae78$1...@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> > --
> > Quoting the Bible is NOT quoting God.
>
> Why?

Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
Scripture will remain meaningless.

> You quote atheists, agnostics, ignorant "learned" men, liars, simpletons and
> yourself... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. You misquote the Bible for your own
> amusement. God's words seem lacking where you're concerned however. Who is
> God to you? Where do you find His words? How do you find Him? Do you ever
> look?

Mark is "ever seeing but never perceiving."

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/758699d8bd036a60?

> What if you are proven to be right in the end, and all of us "foolish
> believers" are wrong? What if the Bible were just a book of fables written
> by men with too much time on their hands and too many ulterior motives? What
> if faith is futile and hope of taking part in God's Kingdom is a joke played
> on idiots? What will you have gained? One day you, just as all the rest of
> us, will take your last breath. Then what? Then nothing.
>
> Nothing. And so much of your life spent fighting hope and cursing faith;
> hating strangers, working so hard at cultivating enemies. So much time
> wasted destroying your own chances at joy in this life, as you spend all
> your time reading "fairy tales" you don't even enjoy, looking for your next
> "good" argument in a battle of words with no real purpose past the battle
> itself.
>
> There are places where logic fails. There are times when logic damns... even
> if that damnation is only in this life. But, for those cursed with too much
> logic, Pascal's Wager seems the best bet, since if you're wrong in having
> faith, you lose nothing in the end... but, if you're right...
>
> Do you think a fool knows he's a fool? It would seem the last person able to
> make that assessment would be the fool himself. I can't judge that about
> myself. I can only have faith that God loves fools too, in case I happen to
> be one. He's never required wisdom, only love, and even a fool can love
> completely and without question.
>
> Jesus is Lord - Pax

"Jesus is KING of kings and LORD of lords." -- Holy Spirit

Amen !

Laus Deo ! ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
Sherri whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Denis Loubet

Oct 28, 2006, 3:31:17 AM10/28/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Pax wrote:
>> "Mark T" <moi@09375963546864676755877579565567424> wrote in message
>> > --
>> > Quoting the Bible is NOT quoting God.
>>
>> Why?
>
> Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
> Scripture will remain meaningless.

So will yours, for since we have no way to determine that you are being
guided by the holy spirit, even if there were such a thing, your
interpretation is just as meaningless to us.

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 3:49:14 AM10/28/06
Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com>, the hair dresser, upchucked:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> Pax wrote:
>>> "Mark T" <moi@09375963546864676755877579565567424> wrote in message
>>>
>>> Why?
>>
>> Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
>> Scripture will remain meaningless.
>
> So will yours, for since we have no way to determine that you are
> being guided by the holy spirit, even if there were such a thing, your
> interpretation is just as meaningless to us.

Us? Name them. All of them.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou hooligan. Thy breath stinks with eating toasted cheese.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 7:30:08 AM10/28/06
Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com>, the agrarian agent, insisted:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote

*plonk*

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou foolish extravagant spirit. Thou bum-bailiff.

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:07:20 AM10/28/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

> "Jesus is KING of kings and LORD of lords." -- Holy Spirit

No, that is Yahweh.

"I [Jesus] am ascending to MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, MY GOD AND YOUR GOD" -
John 20:17

Does God have a God?????

Then God spoke all these words. He said: 'I am Yahweh your God who brought
you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have NO
GODS (INCLUDING JESUS) EXCEPT ME.' - Exodus 20: 1-2

Jesus said that Yahweh is spirit. "God is spirit, and those who worship Him
must worship him in spirit and truth" John 4: 24

Is Jesus of Nazareth (a human) really Yahweh (spirit) who brought the tribe
of Israel out of Egypt?????

Prove it.

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:12:35 AM10/28/06
Mark T <moi@09375963534546587698988706743567424>, the street musician,
spat:

> FUCKING ALIEN No, that is Yahweh. TWAT PRICK VAGINA SLUT CUNT-STABBER
> GODDAMN LIKE IT DIRTY SAUSAGE JOCKEY PIMP

> FUCKING DYKE BREASTS "I [Jesus] am ascending to FUCKING ARSE-BONE MY
> FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, FUCKING SHAFT ARSEDUKE MY GOD AND YOUR GOD"
> FUCKING BAZOOMBAS WHORE FINK - John 20:17 CUNT RIFLE MOIST
> CUNT-STIRRER FLAPS CUNT SCRUBBER GODDAMN SHIT BITCH SUCK TWAT

> FUCKING BACK-DOOR MILKMAN BACK-DOOR BANDIT Does God have a God?????
> GAY BEAVER FELCH FELCH PUSSY

> FUCKING AMMUNITION-WHORE Jesus said that Yahweh is FUCKING ALL-DAY
> SUCKER spirit. "God is spirit, and FUCKING FUCKER those who worship
> Him must FUCKING BIT OF MUTTON worship him in spirit and FUCKING ARSE
> OVER TIT BOTTOM FEEDER SLUT truth" John 4: 24 ANAL CUNT-STRETCHER
> FILTHY SHITTER SLAPPER BITCH BUM BANDIT BONER PRICK GAYLORD MOIST
> SCREW

> FUCKING KNOB Is Jesus of Nazareth (a FUCKING ANUS QUEEN human) really
> Yahweh (spirit) who brought FUCKING BUTT BANGING the tribe of Israel
> out of FUCKING KIPPER RIPPER Egypt????? VAGINA TIT SUCK PUBES CUNT
> COMPANION BULL SHIT BREASTS PRICK

> FUCKING ANAL FISTING BONE ACHE Prove it. ASSWIPE GAY GOLDEN SHOWER
> WANK ORGASM

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:19:47 AM10/28/06

Have nice day!

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:26:41 AM10/28/06
Mark T <moi@09375963534546587698988706743567424>, the fortune teller,
spritzed:

> Have nice day!

OH! FUCK!!!!@@@!!! DOOOMED!!! I AM DOOMED!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Rowland Croucher

Oct 28, 2006, 10:43:13 AM10/28/06
"Mark T" <constipated...@sci.physics.wizened.transient> wrote in

> OH! FUCK!!!!@@@!!! DOOOMED!!! I AM DOOMED!!!!

It's worse than that, you're dead Jim.

--
Krieg! Rowland Croucher

Christian achievements
http://broomleigh.org/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 11:10:14 AM10/28/06
Mark T wrote:

> > "Jesus is KING of kings and LORD of lords." -- Holy Spirit

Amen ! Laus Deo ! ! Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

> No, that is Yahweh.

Incorrect:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4b0ed0f59d4114aa?

It would be your choice to align yourself with Kurt Gavin, an atheist,
and argue against GOD using the free will that HE has generously given
to you along with other souls including those belonging to fig trees
(Mark 11:12-14, 20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Mark whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Pax

Oct 28, 2006, 12:46:41 PM10/28/06
You both impress me and humble me. May your gentleness infuse us all.

Jesus is Lord - Pax

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Pax wrote:
>> "Mark T" <moi@09375963546864676755877579565567424> wrote in message
>> > --
>> > Quoting the Bible is NOT quoting God.
>>
>> Why?
>
> Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
> Scripture will remain meaningless.
>
>> You quote atheists, agnostics, ignorant "learned" men, liars, simpletons
>> and
>> yourself... ad infinitum, ad nauseam. You misquote the Bible for your own
>> amusement. God's words seem lacking where you're concerned however. Who
>> is
>> God to you? Where do you find His words? How do you find Him? Do you ever
>> look?
>
> Mark is "ever seeing but never perceiving."
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/758699d8bd036a60?

Pax

Oct 28, 2006, 1:42:55 PM10/28/06

"Mark T" <moi@09375963534546587698988706743567424> wrote in message

Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit. Without any one of those
elements, a man is not complete and can't live.

The spirit guides the mind and the mind controls the actions of the body. We
communicate with each other mind to mind and spirit to spirit by having our
minds send commands to our bodies. Though we see the body articulating, we
speak to another person's mind and spirit, the body is just the tool we use
to accomplish that communication.

Of the three elements that make us up, in a way the body is the least, since
it's whole purpose is merely to carry out the will of the mind and spirit.
Yet, if you have seen the body, you have seen the mind and spirit.

God tried for a very long time to teach man, but He was imposing and seemed
so "inhuman". He gave man the Law, He guided man through the prophets, He
forgave, He punished. But He was always so intimidating... and seemed so far
removed from anything man could really relate to. It broke His heart when
Israel insisted on having an earthly king to rule over them rather than Him.

He got the message across that man should fear Him, but the main message He
wanted to impart most of all got lost in all that fear. What message? That
all He wants is our love. That He loves us and wants us to love Him.

So, most men couldn't relate man to God, but man could relate man to man.
Therefore, God became a man, to teach eye to eye and heart to heart. He had
given the Law to show man how much he needed God, that man couldn't do it on
his own. But that didn't work, and the punishment for not following the Law
is death. Therefore, in His mercy, He took on Himself the punishment for the
sins of all mankind, to show once and for all that it was never the
punishment of man He wanted, it was always and only man's love.

Denis Loubet

Oct 28, 2006, 2:46:59 PM10/28/06

"Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
message news:nstt0p$obu$u...@beggarly-snuggle-pups.org...

> Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com>, the hair dresser, upchucked:
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>>> Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
>>> Scripture will remain meaningless.
>>
>> So will yours, for since we have no way to determine that you are
>> being guided by the holy spirit, even if there were such a thing, your
>> interpretation is just as meaningless to us.
>
> Us? Name them. All of them.

No.

Learn to live with disappointment.

Uncle Vic

Oct 28, 2006, 4:31:49 PM10/28/06
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man (fuck-
you.y...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon us with
this:

> Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com>, the agrarian agent, insisted:
>
>> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote
>
> *plonk*

*plink*

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 5:15:31 PM10/28/06
Denis Loubet wrote:
> > Pax wrote:
> >> "Mark T" <moi@09375963546864676755877579565567424> wrote in message
> >>
> >> Why?
> >
> > Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
> > Scripture will remain meaningless.
>
> So will yours

Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

You remain vanquished:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Denis whom I love
unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

, for since we have no way to determine that you are being

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 5:15:31 PM10/28/06
Like you, just a servant who appreciates the wonderful guidance of the
Holy Spirit in everything we say, do, and write so that HIS will be
done and not our will.

Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for what HE leads us
to do.

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
Sherri whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Big Dave

Oct 28, 2006, 7:09:34 PM10/28/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> > Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
>> > Scripture will remain meaningless.
>>
>> So will yours
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>
> You remain vanquished:
>
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
> HIM:

<snip>

A consolation prize is a prize meant to make a loser feel better.
Do you mean that doing as you do is the path to a consolation prize?

Barry OGrady

Oct 28, 2006, 8:25:30 PM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:46:41 GMT, "Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>You both impress me and humble me. May your gentleness infuse us all.

That is a bad sign. Not only does Pax top post but he approves of a known Usnet
loon and sicko.

>Jesus is Lord - Pax

How long have you been Jesus?

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Pax

Oct 28, 2006, 7:52:26 PM10/28/06

> Like you, just a servant who appreciates the wonderful guidance of the
> Holy Spirit in everything we say, do, and write so that HIS will be
> done and not our will.
>
> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for what HE leads us
> to do.
>
> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
> Sherri whom I love unconditionally.
>
> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><
> --
> Andrew B. Chung
> Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
> http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit
>
> As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
> unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
> (Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Amen, Andrew. May your words always be true, and may God always bless you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 7:53:07 PM10/28/06
Barry OGrady wrote:
> On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 16:46:41 GMT, "Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
> >You both impress me and humble me. May your gentleness infuse us all.
>
> That is a bad sign. Not only does Pax top post but he approves of a known Usnet
> loon and sicko.

Name-calling simply shows that you are lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Laus Deo !

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give

you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Barry whom I love

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 7:53:23 PM10/28/06
Big Dave wrote:

> >> So will yours
> >
> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
> >
> > You remain vanquished:
> >
> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
> >
> > Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
> > HIM:
>
> <snip by David H. in an act of cowardice>

> A consolation prize is a prize meant to make a loser feel better.

Here it would serve to indicate that you know you are lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

> Do you mean that doing as you do is the path to a consolation prize?

No.

This in the way to understanding that we were lost without HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a4dee2b3057fe9ec?

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Laus Deo !

Your consolation prize is indeed eternal life if you choose to
surrender to HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor David whom I love

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 8:05:34 PM10/28/06
"Rowland Croucher" <Yo...@email.com> wrote in message

> "Mark T" <constipated...@sci.physics.wizened.transient> wrote in

>> OH! FUCK!!!!@@@!!! DOOOMED!!! I AM DOOMED!!!!
>
> It's worse than that, you're dead Jim.

There's life there but not as we know it.

Ya cannot change the laws of Fissicks!

I can say naughty words like poo and bum.

Look at me!!!

Poo!

Bum!

Hee-hee!

Poo!

Bum!

Hee-hee!

Poo!

Bum!

Hee-hee!

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 8:06:55 PM10/28/06

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 28, 2006, 8:08:21 PM10/28/06
> "Kadaitcha Man" <duh@icansaynaughtywordslikelittlekidheehee> wrote

Free Lunch

Oct 28, 2006, 8:10:11 PM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:52:26 GMT, in alt.atheism
"Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
<_2S0h.17479$TV3....@newssvr21.news.prodigy.com>:
I suppose that Andrew may accidentally tell us something that is true
some day. Don't hold your breath. He is committed to lying.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 8:19:37 PM10/28/06
Pax wrote:

> Andrew wrote:
> > Like you, just a servant who appreciates the wonderful guidance of the
> > Holy Spirit in everything we say, do, and write so that HIS will be
> > done and not our will.
> >
> > Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for what HE leads us
> > to do.
> >
> > May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
> > Sherri whom I love unconditionally.
>
> Amen, Andrew. May your words always be true

It will forever be my choice to remain at the side of the truth, Who is
LORD Jesus Christ, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and
strength.

> , and may God always bless you.

HIS will be done and not our wills.

> Jesus is Lord

"Jesus is KING of kings and LORD of lords." -- Holy Spirit

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! ! ! ! ! !

May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister

Sherri whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

p.s. A few neighbors who have been added to my prayer list... please
consider adding them to yours:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 8:30:12 PM10/28/06
"Barry OGrady" <god_fre...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>Jesus is Lord - Pax
>
> How long have you been Jesus?

Lord Pax is Jesus.

Jesus is Lord Pax.

Faster than a speeding bullet. More powerful than a locomotive. Able to leap
tall buildings in a single bound. Look! Up in the sky. It's a bird. It's a
plane. It's Lord Pax! Yes, it's Lord Pax - strange visitor from another
newsgroup who came to ARC with powers and abilities far beyond those of
mortal women. Lord Pax - who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend
steel with her bare hands, and who disguised as the
human Sherri, mild-mannered poster in ARC , fights a neverending battle for
Trooth, "Just us", and the Trew Kristyun Fundamentalist way.

Hail Lord Pax!

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 8:38:47 PM10/28/06
"Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>> "I [Jesus] am ascending to MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, MY GOD AND >>YOUR
>> GOD" - John 20:17
>> Does God have a God?????
>> ################################################################
>> Then God spoke all these words. He said: 'I am Yahweh your God who
>> brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You
>> shall have NO GODS (INCLUDING JESUS) EXCEPT ME.' - Exodus 20: 1-2
>> ################################################################
>> Jesus said that Yahweh is spirit. "God is spirit, and those who worship
>> Him must worship him in spirit and truth" John 4: 24
>> Is Jesus of Nazareth (a human) really Yahweh (spirit) who brought the
>> tribe of Israel out of Egypt?????
>> Prove it.
>
> Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit.

What uni course in medicine or psychology taught you that?????

> The spirit guides the mind and the mind controls the actions of the body.

Spirit IS mind. Mind IS spirit.

There are only two type of things that make up a human the visible (body /
brain) and the invisible (spirit / mind)

That is why philosophy over hundreds of years has looked at the Spirit /
Body problem (how spirit / mind activates body ... or the Mind / Body
problem)

Study philosophy .... just like St Paul ... I have.

SPIRIT

2.. (n.) Life, or living substance, considered independently of corporeal
existence; an intelligence conceived of apart from any physical organization
or embodiment; vital essence, force, or energy, as distinct from matter.
3.. (n.) Temper or disposition of mind; mental condition or disposition;
intellectual or moral state; -- often in the plural; as, to be cheerful, or
in good spirits; to be downhearted, or in bad spirits.
7.. (n.) The intelligent, immaterial and immortal part of man; the soul,
in distinction from the body in which it resides; the agent or subject of
vital and spiritual functions, whether spiritual or material.
8.. (n.) Specifically, a disembodied soul; the human soul after it has
left the body.
11.. (n.) Any supernatural being, good or bad; an apparition; a specter; a
ghost; also, sometimes, a sprite,; a fairy; an elf.

from http://en.thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/Spirit/

--
Visit my Blog (including my artwork)
http://www.whitepage.com.au/strooth/

Barry OGrady

Oct 28, 2006, 9:52:29 PM10/28/06
On Sat, 28 Oct 2006 23:19:47 +1000, "Mark T" <moi@09375963534546587698988706743567424> wrote:

Is that your ISP?

>Have nice day!

Are you leaving?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 28, 2006, 8:57:02 PM10/28/06
Mark T wrote:
> "terry" wroteth:
>
> > Scriptures are in fact accurate and useful.
>
> Proverbs 26:4 "Answer not a fool according to his folly."

This is incomplete.

Here's the complete proverb:

"Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him
yourself."

> Proverbs 26:5 "Answer a fool according to his folly."

This is also incomplete.

Here's the complete proverb:

"Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own
eyes."

> I've decided to use Proverbs 26:5

Yes, it remains GOD's infinite will that you retain HIS generous gift
of free will given to all souls including those belonging to fig trees
(Mark 11:12-14, 20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?

Those who chose to abide by Proverbs 26:5 are those who would chose to
follow man-made doctrines, which includes your belief that the Holy
Bible is errant and atheism's belief that there is no GOD, and thus end
up arguing incessantly about such flawed contrivances. As such groups
of people grow in number, they grow seemingly wise in each others eyes
(see Randy Pulpitfire and David Waffle as two especially notable
examples) instead of just their own eyes and become like each other as
predicted by Proverbs 26:4.

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for this
understanding of Proverbs 26:4-5 via the wonderful counsel of the Holy
Spirit.

Laus Deo ! ! !

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
you extra time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Mark whom I

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:05:32 PM10/28/06
"Free Lunch" <lu...@nofreelunch.us> wrote:

> I suppose that Andrew may accidentally tell us something that is true some
> day.

He may be very good at cardiology ... but obviously not so good in theology.

--
Fundamentalism - the anus of the body of Christ.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 28, 2006, 9:11:51 PM10/28/06
In article <zEM0h.16859$GR...@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
"Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> > Is Jesus of Nazareth (a human) really Yahweh (spirit) who brought the
> > tribe of Israel out of Egypt?????
> >
> > Prove it.
>
> Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit. Without any one of those
> elements, a man is not complete and can't live.

theres actually a simpler way to deal with this
just say
i dont know

the gospel really doesnt talk about the nature of jesus
or what exactly his relation to god is
it does present him as the guide but not the destination

everything else like the nicean creed came afterwards
as the church was trying to establish itself as a temporal power

one of the basis of its power became the churchs insistence
that its priests were infallible
which also meant the priests had to have all the answers

hence we are now burden with this immense superstructure of dogma
built on the sandy shores of politics
simply because priests couldnt lord over the ignorant if the priests saud
i dont know

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

Kurt Gavin

Oct 28, 2006, 9:14:55 PM10/28/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> "Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him
> yourself."

Yes, Andrew, that's why many of us answer your posts as we do - mockingly.

Hey, I got a book for you:

The End of Faith: Religion, Terror, and the Future of Reason (Paperback)
a.. Paperback: 224 pages
a.. Publisher: W. W. Norton; Reprint edition (October 10, 2005)
a.. Language: English
a.. ISBN: 0393327655

Editorial Reviews

Amazon.com
Sam Harris cranks out blunt, hard-hitting chapters to make his case for why
faith itself is the most dangerous element of modern life. And if the
devil's in the details, then you'll find Satan waiting at the back of the
book in the very substantial notes section where Harris saves his more
esoteric discussions to avoid sidetracking the urgency of his message.
Interestingly, Harris is not just focused on debunking religious faith,
though he makes his compelling arguments with verve and intellectual
clarity. The End of Faith is also a bit of a philosophical Swiss Army knife.
Once he has presented his arguments on why, in an age of Weapons of Mass
Destruction, belief is now a hazard of great proportions, he focuses on
proposing alternate approaches to the mysteries of life. Harris recognizes
the truth of the human condition, that we fear death, and we often crave
"something more" we cannot easily define, and which is not met by
accumulating more material possessions. But by attempting to provide the
cure for the ills it defines, the book bites off a bit more than it can
comfortably chew in its modest page count (however the rich Bibliography
provides more than enough background for an intrigued reader to follow up
for months on any particular strand of the author' musings.)

Harris' heart is not as much in the latter chapters, though, but in
presenting his main premise. Simply stated, any belief system that speaks
with assurance about the hereafter has the potential to place far less value
on the here and now. And thus the corollary -- when death is simply a door
translating us from one existence to another, it loses its sting and
finality. Harris pointedly asks us to consider that those who do not fear
death for themselves, and who also revere ancient scriptures instructing
them to mete it out generously to others, may soon have these weapons in
their own hands. If thoughts along the same line haunt you, this is your
book.--Ed Dobeas --This text refers to the Hardcover edition.

<snip bogus links>

Mark T

Oct 28, 2006, 9:43:36 PM10/28/06
Mark T <moi@985789589745753432476988767465908974>, the sorrowful
saxophonist, exuded:

> Thickheaded street-walker with saturated snooch and sawed-off
> baby-pillows wants to meet listless mallet for strenuous zoinkering.
> Mail me at <moi@985789589745753432476988767465908974>

Olrik

Oct 29, 2006, 12:37:43 AM10/29/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Denis Loubet <dlo...@io.com>, the agrarian agent, insisted:
>
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote
>
> *plonk*

Shit, there's hope for you yet...

Olrik

> --
> alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
> September 2005 and April 2006
>
> "K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
> but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
> well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
> maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion
>
> Thou foolish extravagant spirit. Thou bum-bailiff.

Steve O

Oct 29, 2006, 12:47:03 AM10/29/06

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message
>> May GOD continue to heal our hearts with HIS living water, dear sister
>> Sherri whom I love unconditionally.

Ewww!

--
Steve O
a.a. #2240 (apathist chapter)

Olrik

Oct 29, 2006, 12:58:21 AM10/29/06

Pax wrote:
> "Mark T" <moi@09375963534546587698988706743567424> wrote in message
> > "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Jesus is KING of kings and LORD of lords." -- Holy Spirit
> >
> > No, that is Yahweh.
> >
> > "I [Jesus] am ascending to MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, MY GOD AND YOUR
> > GOD" - John 20:17
> >
> > Does God have a God?????
> >
> > ################################################################
> > Then God spoke all these words. He said: 'I am Yahweh your God who
> > brought
> > you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You shall have
> > NO
> > GODS (INCLUDING JESUS) EXCEPT ME.' - Exodus 20: 1-2
> > ################################################################
> >
> > Jesus said that Yahweh is spirit. "God is spirit, and those who worship
> > Him must worship him in spirit and truth" John 4: 24
> >
> > Is Jesus of Nazareth (a human) really Yahweh (spirit) who brought the
> > tribe of Israel out of Egypt?????
> >
> > Prove it.
>
> Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit. Without any one of those
> elements, a man is not complete and can't live.

Water. You need water. And food.

> The spirit guides the mind and the mind controls the actions of the body.

Is called the "nervous system". We have pills and surgical procedures
to fuck with the "mind" and the "spirit".

> We
> communicate with each other mind to mind and spirit to spirit by having our
> minds send commands to our bodies. Though we see the body articulating, we
> speak to another person's mind and spirit, the body is just the tool we use
> to accomplish that communication.

What? No telepathy?

> Of the three elements that make us up, in a way the body is the least, since
> it's whole purpose is merely to carry out the will of the mind and spirit.
> Yet, if you have seen the body, you have seen the mind and spirit.

"Do not judge a book by its cover."

> God tried for a very long time to teach man, but He was imposing and seemed
> so "inhuman". He gave man the Law, He guided man through the prophets, He
> forgave, He punished. But He was always so intimidating... and seemed so far
> removed from anything man could really relate to. It broke His heart when
> Israel insisted on having an earthly king to rule over them rather than Him.

Israel? What about the rest of the world? The main monotheist religions
come from the same deserts. "god" ignored the rest of the planet.
Funny.

> He got the message across that man should fear Him, but the main message He
> wanted to impart most of all got lost in all that fear. What message? That
> all He wants is our love. That He loves us and wants us to love Him.

Why? What kind of "god" would need the applause and thanks of its
"creation"? It's completely absurd.

> So, most men couldn't relate man to God, but man could relate man to man.
> Therefore, God became a man, to teach eye to eye and heart to heart. He had
> given the Law to show man how much he needed God, that man couldn't do it on
> his own.

> But that didn't work,

That says a lot about "god"...

> and the punishment for not following the Law
> is death. Therefore, in His mercy, He took on Himself the punishment for the
> sins of all mankind, to show once and for all that it was never the
> punishment of man He wanted, it was always and only man's love.

lol

> Jesus is Lord - Pax

Forget "jesus". I hate go-betweens.

Olrik

Olrik

Oct 29, 2006, 1:06:11 AM10/29/06

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> Like you, just a servant who appreciates the wonderful guidance of the
> Holy Spirit in everything we say, do, and write so that HIS will be
> done and not our will.

Your "god" gave you "free will", why not use it? Or are you just a
puppet? Why do you reject using your will? Are you afraid of the
consequences?

> Many thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for what HE leads us
> to do.

Oh, indeed! "He" leads me to mock you for your constant instability.
Amen!

<Holy Spirit guided snip>

Olrik

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 29, 2006, 1:20:25 AM10/29/06
Olrik <olri...@gmail.com>, the surveyor of nothing in particular,
exhorted:

> Your "god" gave you "free will"

Proof, please.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou lumpish hodgepudding. Thou alcoholic parasite.

olri...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2006, 1:33:13 AM10/29/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> Olrik <olri...@gmail.com>, the surveyor of nothing in particular,
> exhorted:
>
> > Your "god" gave you "free will"
>
> Proof, please.

Don't ask me. Ask the bible believers like "Chung".

Olrik

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 29, 2006, 1:41:43 AM10/29/06
olri...@gmail.com, the cockeyed burglar, deprecated:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> Olrik <olri...@gmail.com>, the surveyor of nothing in particular,
>> exhorted:
>>
>>> Your "god" gave you "free will"
>>
>> Proof, please.
>
> Don't ask me. Ask the bible believers like "Chung".

There is no free will. Ask Uncle Vic...

[QUOTE]
Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet Kadaitcha Man
(fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com) made the light shine upon
us with this:

> Uncle Vic <add...@withheld.com>, the quilt weaver, hectored:
>
>> Sam Harris doesn't guide my life, I do.
>
> So, you're walking along the footpath, minding your own business, when
> suddenly Andrew Chung, flattens the accelerator and rides up the
> footpath...

*plunk*
[/QUOTE]

There is only limited freedom of will.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

Thou shadow. Thou stinking haddock.

olri...@gmail.com

Oct 29, 2006, 1:06:23 AM10/29/06

Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> olri...@gmail.com, the cockeyed burglar, deprecated:
> > Kadaitcha Man wrote:
> >> Olrik <olri...@gmail.com>, the surveyor of nothing in particular,
> >> exhorted:

> >> Proof, please.
> >
> > Don't ask me. Ask the bible believers like "Chung".
>
> There is no free will. Ask Uncle Vic...

Haven't you plonked him too? Twice?

Olrik

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 29, 2006, 1:09:04 AM10/29/06
olri...@gmail.com, the cacophonous landlord, bugged:
> Kadaitcha Man wrote:
>> olri...@gmail.com, the cockeyed burglar, deprecated:

>>> Don't ask me. Ask the bible believers like "Chung".
>>
>> There is no free will. Ask Uncle Vic...
>
> Haven't you plonked him too? Twice?

No. Not at all. What gives you that idea?

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou bragging jack. Thou thing most brutish.

Pax

Oct 29, 2006, 3:59:40 AM10/29/06

"Mark T" <moi@985789589745753432476988767465908974> wrote in message

> "Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
>
>>> "I [Jesus] am ascending to MY FATHER AND YOUR FATHER, MY GOD AND >>YOUR
>>> GOD" - John 20:17
>>> Does God have a God?????
>>> ################################################################
>>> Then God spoke all these words. He said: 'I am Yahweh your God who
>>> brought you out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of slavery. You
>>> shall have NO GODS (INCLUDING JESUS) EXCEPT ME.' - Exodus 20: 1-2
>>> ################################################################
>>> Jesus said that Yahweh is spirit. "God is spirit, and those who worship
>>> Him must worship him in spirit and truth" John 4: 24
>>> Is Jesus of Nazareth (a human) really Yahweh (spirit) who brought the
>>> tribe of Israel out of Egypt?????
>>> Prove it.

Only if I can use the Bible. :)

>> Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit.
>
> What uni course in medicine or psychology taught you that?????

Think I'll have to go with psychology for 100, Mark.

>> The spirit guides the mind and the mind controls the actions of the body.
>
> Spirit IS mind. Mind IS spirit.

Then what have doctors measured leaving the body at the time of death,
through a minute drop in overall bodyweight, after residual air in the
lungs, body excretions, etc. have been accounted for? They are unable to
discover why the body loses that additional bit of weight at the time of
death. Many of them have concluded it to be evidence of the spirit leaving
the body.

> There are only two type of things that make up a human the visible (body /
> brain) and the invisible (spirit / mind)

The "mind" as characterized by the functions of the brain, ceases to exist
at the time of death.

> That is why philosophy over hundreds of years has looked at the Spirit /
> Body problem (how spirit / mind activates body ... or the Mind / Body
> problem)
>
> Study philosophy .... just like St Paul ... I have.

I have... and psychology, natural science, medical science and theoretical
physics, as well as the Bible, theology and apologetics, to name a few. Oh,
and the fine art of winning at poker... sort of a failure there. <grin>

> SPIRIT

> 2.. (n.) Life, or living substance, considered independently of corporeal
> existence; an intelligence conceived of apart from any physical
> organization
> or embodiment; vital essence, force, or energy, as distinct from matter.
> 3.. (n.) Temper or disposition of mind; mental condition or disposition;
> intellectual or moral state; -- often in the plural; as, to be cheerful,
> or
> in good spirits; to be downhearted, or in bad spirits.
> 7.. (n.) The intelligent, immaterial and immortal part of man; the soul,
> in distinction from the body in which it resides; the agent or subject of
> vital and spiritual functions, whether spiritual or material.
> 8.. (n.) Specifically, a disembodied soul; the human soul after it has
> left the body.
> 11.. (n.) Any supernatural being, good or bad; an apparition; a specter;
> ghost; also, sometimes, a sprite,; a fairy; an elf.
>
> from http://en.thinkexist.com/dictionary/meaning/Spirit/

That was useful. :)

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2006, 7:46:52 AM10/29/06
Olrik wrote:

> > Like you, just a servant who appreciates the wonderful guidance of the
> > Holy Spirit in everything we say, do, and write so that HIS will be
> > done and not our will.
>
> Your "god" gave you "free will", why not use it?

Wouldn't be able to love you if I didn't use the free will that GOD has
generously given all souls including those belonging to even fig trees
(Mark 11:12-14, 20):

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/ddb25eb1d5cf468a?

> Or are you just a puppet?

No.

> Why do you reject using your will?

I have not. Being obedient is a choice made through free will.

> Are you afraid of the consequences?

I remain in reverent fear and eternal love of LORD GOD Almighty:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

You on the other hand, remain lost:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?

This victory belongs to GOD:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Laus Deo ! ! !

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in HIS infinite mercy and grace continue to keep your heart

beating to give you extra time to understand and act on this, dear

neighbor Olrik whom I love unconditionally.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 29, 2006, 8:37:16 AM10/29/06

> Wouldn't be able to love you if I didn't use the free will that
> GOD has generously given all souls including those belonging
> to even fig trees (Mark 11:12-14, 20):

You're not supposed to love him.

Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother,
his wife and children, his brothers and sisters. yes, even his own life,he
cannot be my disciple."

--
Krieg! Rowland Croucher

Christian achievements
http://broomleigh.org/

Big Dave

Oct 29, 2006, 12:30:27 PM10/29/06

> Big Dave wrote:

>> > Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).
>> >
>> > You remain vanquished:
>> >
>> > http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

>> > Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
>> > HIM:
>>
>> <snip by David H. in an act of cowardice>
>>
>> A consolation prize is a prize meant to make a loser feel better.
>
> Here it would serve to indicate that you know you are lost:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/eb42672896d36d4b?
>
>> Do you mean that doing as you do is the path to a consolation prize?
>
> No.

<snip>

So, do you type all of this glory glory crap each time you reply to a
message, or do you cut and paste it.
Which do you think jesus wants you to do?
Do you think jesus cares if you labor to type his praise, or if you just
cut and paste his praise?
Just curious.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2006, 3:00:07 PM10/29/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> > Wouldn't be able to love you if I didn't use the free will that
> > GOD has generously given all souls including those belonging
> > to even fig trees (Mark 11:12-14, 20):
>
> You're not supposed to love him.

Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.

> Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother,
> his wife and children, his brothers and sisters. yes, even his own life,he
> cannot be my disciple."

This is **before** becoming reborn of HIS living water and Holy Spirit:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/15fd908b7bd5e0cb?

In order to receive GOD's love into your heart, it is necessary to
spurn the love of others including self-love. This is hating others
while loving GOD with all ones heart, soul, mind and strength becoming
a new creature in GOD's love, thereby loving others in GOD's name (John
3:16).

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Laus Deo !

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
HIM:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in His infinite grace and mercy keep your heart beating to give
you time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Rowland whom I

Rowland Croucher

Oct 29, 2006, 4:20:48 PM10/29/06

> [ . . ] and all the prophets hang.

Good idea. Why bother with the electric chair or lethal injections?

>> Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his
>> father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers
>> and sisters. yes, even his own life,he cannot be my disciple."
>
> This is **before** becoming reborn of HIS living
> water and Holy Spirit:

Good guess, Andrew, but it's a poor translation. Desert would be better
than hate. As always, Jesus is saying He alone must come first, you must
put aside, or desert, everything else.

> Laus Deo !

Ich verstehe nicht.

> May GOD in His infinite grace and mercy keep your heart
> beating to give you time to understand and act on this,
> dear neighbor Rowland whom I love unconditionally.

Oh Andrew! Andrew!

http://www.callme.nm.ru/schild.swf?namee=Andrew+Chung

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Your conversion amazes me more.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2006, 5:37:31 PM10/29/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> > [ . . ] and all the prophets hang.
>
> Good idea.

Obeying Jesus' two commandments is a good idea.

> Why bother with the electric chair or lethal injections?

If everyone were to obey Jesus' two commandments, there would be no
need for either.

> >> Luke 14:26 "If anyone comes to me and does not hate his
> >> father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers
> >> and sisters. yes, even his own life,he cannot be my disciple."
> >
> > This is **before** becoming reborn of HIS living
> > water and Holy Spirit:
>
> Good guess, Andrew, but it's a poor translation.

Guessing is not my style. Nor am I a translator. This remains a Holy
Spirit-guided understanding of Scripture.

> Desert would be better than hate.

No. The disciples were not required to desert their families but
rather to do the will of their heavenly Father. Indeed, Jesus did not
abandon HIS mother Mary but at the time of HIS crucifixion entrusted
her care to John, whom HE loved.

> As always, Jesus is saying He alone must come first, you must
> put aside, or desert, everything else.

No. Jesus' message has always been about receiving GOD's love into our
hearts so that we can do the will of HIS Father, thereby becoming HIS
brethren (John 3:16).

"These who do the will of My Father are My family." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen !

> > Laus Deo !
>
> Ich verstehe nicht.

Sorry you don't understand. Please forgive all my iniquities.

This victory still belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul,
mind, and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Your consolation prize is eternal life if you choose to surrender to
Him:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/fcb058da12bb3f3d?

May GOD in His infinite mercy and grace keep your heart beating to give
you extra time to understand and act on this, dear neighbor Rowland
whom I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

Stephen Knight

Oct 29, 2006, 9:48:37 PM10/29/06
On 29 Oct 2006 12:00:07 -0800, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD"
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
>commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.

Hypocritical piece of shit.

You openly state you're not here to convert but to inform,
expressly so atheists will be punished... forever.

Isn't that like, "Glad I gave you AIDS, but you didn't ask for a
condom so it's your fault".

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 29, 2006, 9:57:34 PM10/29/06
Stephen Knight wrote:

> >Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
> >commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.
>
> Hypocritical piece of shit.

Name-calling simply shows that you remain defeated:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Laus Deo !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

Archie Leach

Oct 30, 2006, 12:12:46 AM10/30/06
"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Stephen Knight wrote:
>>
>> >Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
>> >commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.
>>
>> Hypocritical piece of shit.
>
>Name-calling simply shows that you remain defeated:
>
>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

That's a pretty impressive list you have there.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 5:42:25 AM10/30/06

> Obeying Jesus' two commandments is a good idea.

Jesus gave us only the one commandment.

"A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you
must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my
disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34.

>> Why bother with the electric chair or lethal injections?
>
> If everyone were to obey Jesus' two commandments,
> there would be no need for either.

Then how must we execute GOD's holy command, "if a man also lieth with
mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an
abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon
them" (Leviticus 20:13)?

> Indeed, Jesus did not abandon HIS mother Mary but at the time
> of HIS crucifixion entrusted her care to John, whom HE loved.

How could the dear Lord Jesus possibly have been in a gay relationship
with the disciple John? Were Jesus gay, His Father in heaven would have
been obliged to permit His crucifixion, please see Leviticus 20:13.

> Your consolation prize is eternal life
> if you choose to surrender to Him:

God's gift of cancer has eternal life. Is that what you mean?

--

Christian achievements
http://broomleigh.org/

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2006, 6:50:59 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> > Obeying Jesus' two commandments is a good idea.
>
> Jesus gave us only the one commandment.
>
> "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you
> must love one another. 35By this all men will know that you are my
> disciples, if you love one another." John 13:34.

It does not surprise me that you do not know the first commandment.

May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for compelling you to
demonstrate your unregenerate condition:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> >> Why bother with the electric chair or lethal injections?

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 30, 2006, 6:51:26 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com>, the very fat, unpaid employee who
voluntarily committed to working for 30 years in exchange for a
discarded, half-chewed hamburger, trembled:

> Were Jesus gay, His Father in heaven would
> have been obliged to permit His crucifixion,

So, Christ wasn't crucified then?

--

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou degenerate man-queller and woman-queller. Thou bloodshot natural
coward without instinct.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 6:08:15 AM10/30/06

> It does not surprise me that you do not know the first commandment.

Are you going to pray for me then?

> May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for
> compelling you to demonstrate your unregenerate condition:

Thank you, but it's October, as you would know, if you did not spend so
much time making love to your invisible friend (or so they tell me).

> This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with
> all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

It certainly is. God's people have sure shown the retrograde folk in Iraq
and Afghanistan, who has the more powerful invisible friend.

> <><

No point recommending fish for my heart. We Atheists don't have hearts.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 6:19:17 AM10/30/06

>> Were Jesus gay, His Father in heaven would
>> have been obliged to permit His crucifixion,
>
> So, Christ wasn't crucified then?

I'm reporting you to your ISP and I'm making a formal complaint to The
George W, Bush Whitehouse Department of Faith http://www.whitehouse.org/
about your blasphemy.

Jesus was not a long haired gay hippie, but straight. The dear Lord Jesus
had short hair, wore a dark blue two piece suit, white shirt and matching
tie.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2006, 7:37:00 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> > It does not surprise me that you do not know the first commandment.
>
> Are you going to pray for me then?

Already have and will:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><
--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f4dad7fe68478acf?

> > May thanks, much praise, and all the glory to GOD for

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 6:53:28 AM10/30/06

>> Are you going to pray for me then?
>
> Already have and will:

"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer
for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear thee."
Jeremiah 7:16

So cut it out.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 30, 2006, 8:19:51 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com>, the slowgoing bacteriologist,
mumbled:
> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in
>
>>> Are you going to pray for me then?
>>
>> Already have and will:
>
> "Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor
> prayer for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear
> thee." Jeremiah 7:16
>
> So cut it out.

Only a Jehovah's Witness could cripple the meaning of scripture like that.

The proper context for your surreptitiously contextless quote is God
berating the nation of Israel for stealing, murder, adultery and bowing to
Baal (et al). The verse relates the consequences upon the nation of Israel
for its persistent habit of not listening.

You may now fuck right off and die.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou drain-inhabiting poor. Thou flea-infested barbarian.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 30, 2006, 8:21:54 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com>, the deputy in charge of taking
payment from the profits of the court, wailed:
> "Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
>
>>> Were Jesus gay, His Father in heaven would
>>> have been obliged to permit His crucifixion,
>>
>> So, Christ wasn't crucified then?
>
> I'm reporting you to your ISP and I'm making a formal complaint to The
> George W, Bush Whitehouse Department of Faith
> http://www.whitehouse.org/ about your blasphemy.

Ok. Make sure you tell them I said both you and they are a bunch of no-hoper
fuckwits.

--

alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou painted clay. Thou varlet.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 7:41:11 AM10/30/06

>> [ . . . ] and I'm making a formal complaint

>> to The George W, Bush Whitehouse Department of Faith
>> http://www.whitehouse.org/ about your blasphemy.
>
> Ok. Make sure you tell them I said both you
> and they are a bunch of no-hoper fuckwits.

I think George W. Bush has worked that out for himself already. It's the
year 2006 and he's at war with Afghanistan and Iraq over who has the more
powerful invisible friend.

Kadaitcha Man

Oct 30, 2006, 9:03:53 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com>, the lipless florist, bemoaned:
> "Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
>
>>> [ . . . ] and I'm making a formal complaint
>>> to The George W, Bush Whitehouse Department of Faith
>>> http://www.whitehouse.org/ about your blasphemy.
>>
>> Ok. Make sure you tell them I said both you
>> and they are a bunch of no-hoper fuckwits.
>
> I think<BITCHSLAP>

Emperical evidence suggests otherwise. Deal with it.

--
alt.usenet.kooks - Pierre Salinger Memorial Hook, Line & Sinker:
September 2005 and April 2006

"K-Man's particular genius, however, lies not merely in his humour,
but his ability to make posters who had previously seemed reasonably
well-balanced turn into foaming, frothing, death threat-uttering
maniacs" - Snarky, Demon Lord of Confusion

"If the truth be known, the only reason Osama is still on the loose is
because he himself hasn't fallen victim to the K-Man." - Wog George

Thou base newsmonger. Thou bawd between fold and want.

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 8:17:23 AM10/30/06

>> I think<BITCHSLAP>
>
> Emperical evidence suggests otherwise. Deal with it.

The dear Lord Jesus thinks for me, I only need to pray.

Barry OGrady

Oct 30, 2006, 11:08:55 AM10/30/06
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:19:17 -0500, Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com> wrote:

>"Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
>
>>> Were Jesus gay, His Father in heaven would
>>> have been obliged to permit His crucifixion,
>>
>> So, Christ wasn't crucified then?
>
>I'm reporting you to your ISP and I'm making a formal complaint to The
>George W, Bush Whitehouse Department of Faith http://www.whitehouse.org/
>about your blasphemy.
>
>Jesus was not a long haired gay hippie, but straight. The dear Lord Jesus
>had short hair, wore a dark blue two piece suit, white shirt and matching
>tie.

Jesus was white and American.

>--
>Krieg! Rowland Croucher
>
>Christian achievements
>http://broomleigh.org/

Barry
=====
Home page
http://members.iinet.net.au/~barry.og

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 9:52:53 AM10/30/06
Barry OGrady <god_fre...@yahoo.com> wrote in

> Jesus was white and American.

Well, the dear Lord Jesus certainly never worse a towel on His head, and He
never went anywhere remotely close to Palestine. Of that we can certainly
be sure.

Incidentally, if you'd like pictures of George W. Bush to replace those
hippie false Christ images circulated by Cathlix, just say the word.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2006, 10:58:05 AM10/30/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> >> Are you going to pray for me then?
> >
> > Already have and will:
>
> <link snipped by Rowland Croucher is an act of cowardice>

Link restored:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts

> "Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer
> for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear thee."
> Jeremiah 7:16

That was **before** LORD Jesus Christ tore the Temple "veil" (the wall
of fabric) from top to bottom.

Now, my heavenly Father hears all prayers from HIS brethren who are
walking with Christ Jesus.

> So cut it out.

Sorry my prayers on your behalf bothers you so terribly. Please
forgive all my iniquities.

This victory belongs to GOD, Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind,
and strength:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/175b5dc947a0781f?

Laus Deo !

Marana tha ! ! !

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Daedalus

Oct 30, 2006, 11:46:55 AM10/30/06
<lo...@thetruth.com> wrote:

>Rowland Croucher wrote:
>>
>> > Wouldn't be able to love you if I didn't use the free will that
>> > GOD has generously given all souls including those belonging
>> > to even fig trees (Mark 11:12-14, 20):
>>
>> You're not supposed to love him.
>
>Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
>commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.

And God sayeth unto Luke: "Luke, I am your Father." (Luke 12:33)

Fuck off, Chung.

Jade

Robibnikoff

Oct 30, 2006, 12:37:24 PM10/30/06

"Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
snip

> Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit.

Prove it.

Without any one of those
> elements, a man is not complete and can't live.

See above.
--
Robyn
Resident Witchypoo

Robibnikoff

Oct 30, 2006, 12:38:47 PM10/30/06

> You both impress me and humble me. May your gentleness infuse us all.

Let me guess. You put nail polish remover on your food too, right?

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 30, 2006, 12:57:34 PM10/30/06
Jade, after fleeing in fear or ARC, wrote:
> >Rowland Croucher wrote:

> >> You're not supposed to love him.
> >
> >Actually, loving others is the second of the two most important
> >commandments on which all the laws and all the prophets hang.
>
> And God sayeth unto Luke: "Luke, I am your Father." (Luke 12:33)

Actually the following is from Luke 12:33-34...

"Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for
yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will not
be exhausted, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys. For
where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." -- LORD Jesus
Christ

Amen !

Laus Deo ! !

Marana tha ! ! !

> Fuck off, Chung.

Sorry this bothers you so terribly. Please forgive all my iniquities.

May GOD keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Jade whom I love

Rowland Croucher

Oct 30, 2006, 12:05:41 PM10/30/06

> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>
> Andrew <><

If your Christianity is sincere, I apologize.

--

http://broomleigh.org/

Denis Loubet

Oct 30, 2006, 1:23:16 PM10/30/06

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

>> > Without the counsel of the Holy Spirit, Mark's interpretation of
>> > Scripture will remain meaningless.
>>
>> So will yours
>
> Without the LORD, your opinion is meaningless (Ecclesiastes).

But since you cannot demonstrate to anyone that you are with the lord, your
opinion is meaningless to everyone else as well.

--
Denis Loubet
dlo...@io.com

Mike Smith

Oct 30, 2006, 3:29:40 PM10/30/06
"Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote:

>The proper context for your surreptitiously contextless
>quote is God berating the nation of Israel for stealing,
>murder, adultery and bowing to Baal (et al).

Those are the chosen people, then?
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Mike Smith | aa #1164 | Founder of SMASH
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.
- Psa. 14a
Whoever saith 'thou fool' to his brother shall
be liable to burn in hellfire. - Matt 5:22.

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 30, 2006, 6:48:45 PM10/30/06
In article <u_idncWR54uJ3tvY...@io.com>,
"Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com> wrote:

> But since you cannot demonstrate to anyone that you are with the lord, your
> opinion is meaningless to everyone else as well.

all sorts of people are unable to prove their claims
so i guess their opinions are meaningless as well

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
there can only be one or two - the airtight garage has you neo

mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges

Oct 30, 2006, 6:49:41 PM10/30/06
In article <4qmraiF...@individual.net>,
"Robibnikoff" <witc...@broomstick.com> wrote:

> "Pax" <Sherri...@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> snip
> >
> > Every man is one in three: body, mind and spirit.
>
> Prove it.

all sorts of proofs are lacking

Demon Lord of Confusion

Oct 30, 2006, 7:25:44 PM10/30/06
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 05:12:46 +0000, Archie Leach attempted to confuse the
issue further by squeaking:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>>Stephen Knight wrote:

>>> Hypocritical piece of shit.
>>
>>Name-calling simply shows that you remain defeated:
>>
>>http://HeartMDPhD.com/Convicts
>
> That's a pretty impressive list you have there.

But ultimately DEFECTIVE! Failing to lits me is unforgivable. He has no
excuse, either, since my original nick can be found in one of the
sig-quotes below.

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5; COOSN-029-06-71069
The God of Odd Statements, the Ugliest Pigfucker In The Universe
Stupidity Takes Its Toll. Please Have Exact Change.

If you never read anything else in any of my sigs, read this:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15321167/
http://borealin.livejournal.com/15104.html
Or watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqxmPjB0WSs
Then, if you manage to read/watch all that, try this:
http://www.newamericancentury.org/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf
And Molly Ivins had a few choice words to say about it, weeks before:
http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/092906B.shtml
Here's Chris Floyd: Fatal Vision: The Deeper Evil Behind the Detainee
Bill: http://www.truthout.org/docs_2006/100206A.shtml

"Q: What's the difference between the Vietnam War and the Iraq War?
A: George W. Bush had a plan to get out of the Vietnam War." -- Anon.

Thread where outing begins: http://tinyurl.com/hojf8
George Pickett Memorial Trophy, Special Ops Cody Memorial Purple Heart,
and the Order of the Holey Sockpuppet winner <wfh...@hotmail.com> on
outing personal contact info in x-poasted subject lines:
"Plenty of people post under their real names and do not attempt to hide
their contact info. You are scared of being 'outed' because you are a
pathological abuser of usenet, and people rightly despise you for it.
You're afraid of being reported to the authorities or, better, visited
by a couple of guys with baseball bats. Other people don't have this
obsessive fear. Ward Hardman himself has posted plenty of personal
information - nothing that anyone else added was hidden in any way.
You're so fucking scared you've built up this whole sick mythology about
different categories of bad dudes who 'out' scum like you.

"Meanwhile you are the ugliest pigfucker in the universe. You are the
coward without ethics. You call me a 'newbie' - ha! what an asshole you
are. Those who want to remain anonymous do so. There is absolutely no
way you could identify me, not unless you had the sort of subpoena power
that only gets turned on for big-time terrorists. That's because I chose
to be anonymous. Some people don't. Only really stupid dicks like you
choose the sort of semi-anonymity which leaves you in constant fear.

"What a dickless wonder you are 'Snarky' you fat asshole."
-- in MID: <1156587081....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>

"I am the only one who has outer filthed Ward" -- James C. "Crackhead"
Cracked voluntarily self-immolates, in MID:
1159678991.8...@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com

"When I told Abbie Hoffman that he was the first one who made me laugh
since Lenny Bruce died, Hoffman said, "Really? He was my god." The
combination of satirical irreverence and sense of justice that Bruce and
Hoffman shared was the real spirit behind the Yippies--a term I coined to
describe a phenomenon that already existed: an organic coalition of stoned
hippies and political activists who engaged in such actions as throwing
money on the floor of the New York Stock Exchange, then explaining to
reporters the meaning of that symbolism. Folksinger Phil Ochs summed it
up: "A demonstration should turn you on, not turn you off." So when
journalists link the Yippies with misleading bedfellows, at best it's
careless shorthand; at worst it's deliberate demonization. Osama bin Laden
wanted an aircraft to crash into the Pentagon. Abbie Hoffman merely wanted
to levitate it." -- Paul Krassner, http://tinyurl.com/ehu3v

Denis Loubet

Oct 30, 2006, 9:16:33 PM10/30/06

<mair_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> In article <u_idncWR54uJ3tvY...@io.com>,
> "Denis Loubet" <dlo...@io.com> wrote:
>
>> But since you cannot demonstrate to anyone that you are with the lord,
>> your
>> opinion is meaningless to everyone else as well.
>
> all sorts of people are unable to prove their claims
> so i guess their opinions are meaningless as well

I was simply applying J Young's logic to J Young.

But you knew that.

Barry OGrady

Oct 30, 2006, 10:39:13 PM10/30/06
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 08:17:23 -0500, Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com> wrote:

>"Kadaitcha Man" <fuck-you...@kiss-my-big-black-ass.com> wrote in
>
>>> I think<BITCHSLAP>
>>
>> Emperical evidence suggests otherwise. Deal with it.
>
>The dear Lord Jesus thinks for me, I only need to pray.

I think I want the dear Lord Jesus to think for me, if you think that is what
the dear Lord Jesus thinks I should think.

>--
>Krieg! Rowland Croucher
>
>Christian achievements
>http://broomleigh.org/

Barry

Barry OGrady

Oct 30, 2006, 10:37:38 PM10/30/06
On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 06:53:28 -0500, Rowland Croucher <Yo...@email.com> wrote:

>"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lo...@thetruth.com> wrote in
>
>>> Are you going to pray for me then?
>>
>> Already have and will:
>
>"Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up cry nor prayer
>for them, neither make intercession to me; for I will not hear thee."
>Jeremiah 7:16
>
>So cut it out.

God wants all homosexuals to pray, in the closet.

Matthew 6:6
But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou
hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy
Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

>--
>Krieg! Rowland Croucher
>
>Christian achievements
>http://broomleigh.org/

Barry

The Demon Prince of Absurdity

Oct 31, 2006, 9:24:57 AM10/31/06
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:39:13 +1000, Barry OGrady did the cha-cha, and
screamed:

>>> Emperical evidence suggests otherwise. Deal with it.
>>
>>The dear Lord Jesus thinks for me, I only need to pray.
>
> I think I want the dear Lord Jesus to think for me, if you think that is
> what the dear Lord Jesus thinks I should think.

Of course it is. Just ask Jerry Falwell. He knows what Jesus thinks,
what you should think, and what I should think, too. Mind you, you also
need to ask Jerry what Jesus thinks, just to make sure.

I own "James C Cracked is God!!!":
MID: <1161060410.7...@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

"Q: How many Bush administration officials does it take to change a
light bulb?
A: None. There is no need to change anything. We made the right decision
to stick with that light bulb. People who say that it is burned out are
giving aid and encouragement to the Forces of Darkness." -- Anon.

"Etymology:
Argumentum ad Septicus : argument to putrefaction. Derived from Septicum
Argumentum : putrefaction of argument.

"Septic \Sep"tic\, Septical \Sep"tic*al\
a. [L. septicus to make putrid: cf. F. septique.]
Having power to promote putrefaction. Of or relating to or
caused by putrefaction." -- Kadaitcha Man, indirectly to
Donald "Skeptic"/"Septic" Alford, in MID: <a3svh.d...@news.alt.net>

"I never fail to be amazing" -- Looney Maroon for September 2006 nominee
William Barwell's ego knows no bounds. MID:
12ggt3q...@corp.supernews.com

"We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the
child at play." -- Heraclitus

"And thats another mistake on your part. Your 'playing' games on usenet,
and I'm not playing...It has nothing to do with impressing you, it has
more to do with making sure you have the education you'll need to debate.
The debate is no fun for me if you are mentally incapable of it. I'm
giving you an opportunity to educate yourself. That's all." -- A trashy
former virus-writer turned Outer Filth doesn't know if he's playing or
working, in MID: <1159389579....@e3g2000cwe.googlegroups.com>

"I am incapable of original thoughts" -- Ctrl¤/Alt¤/Del¤ has an honest
moment, in MID: <0h59i25ejlthqeeit...@4ax.com>

"But now the end is near. Now Mark Foley comes along and is making
almost all liberal dreams come true and seriously, I'm sorry for it.
See, I believe in karma. I believe what comes around goes around and I
know full well that it's just bad juju to wish such a level of turmoil
and ill upon other humans, warmongering gay-hating maladroits or no, and
that the real path of enlightenment is paved with forgiveness and
progress and white-hot love and turning the other cheek and scotch.

"In fact, Jesus said something about that, I do believe. He said, "Knock
it off already with the warmongering and the hating of each other and
let's all get some wine and party like it's 2012." Then again, he never
saw Karl Rove stab the nation with the dull ice pick of bogus fear. He
never heard George W. Bush describe brutal war and the death of tens of
thousands as "just a comma" in world history.

"Check that. Maybe I'm not so sorry after all." -- Mark Morford,
http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/gate/archive/2006/10/11/
notes101106.DTL&nl=fix
http://tinyurl.com/kusmr

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Oct 31, 2006, 9:38:56 AM10/31/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> > Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
> >
> > Andrew <><
>
> If your Christianity is sincere

It remains my choice to continue walking with the risen Christ Jesus,

Whom I love with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Love.asp

>, I apologize.

You are forgiven as far as I am concerned.

May GOD continue to keep your heart beating, dear neighbor Rowland whom
I love unconditionally.

Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,

Andrew <><

--
Andrew B. Chung
Cardiologist, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit

As for knowing who are the very elect, these you will know by the
unconditional love they have for everyone including their enemies
(Matthew 5:44-45, 1 Corinthians 13:3, James 2:14-17).

http://HeartMDPhD.com/Love

* irenic *

Oct 31, 2006, 8:47:42 AM10/31/06

> I think I want the dear Lord Jesus to think for me, if you
> think that is what the dear Lord Jesus thinks I should think.

The dear Lord Jesus will not only think for you, but he's going to put His
hand in your pocket and tithe for you as well. Then, purely out of His
holy unconditional love for you, the dear Lord Jesus will deliver your
tithes to 63 Scantlebury Crescent, Theodore 2905.

How art thou blest oh Barry.

Text Medium No. 5

Nov 1, 2006, 4:20:17 AM11/1/06
Hail Eris! On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 12:05:41 -0500, Rowland Croucher jabbered
inanely:

> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" wrote:
>
>> Prayerfully in Christ's amazing love,
>>
>> Andrew <><
>
> If your Christianity is sincere, I apologize.

If he is sincere, the value of sincerity must be completely re-assessed.

--
Shon'ai COOSN-029-06-71069
"I was told there would be cookies."

"If you don't have pedicures AT LEAST every two weeks, don't talk to me.
If you don't floss every night and morning and brush at least twice a
day, don't talk to me. If you don't spend money on you hair and get
great cuts and color, don't talk to me. If you are heavy, don't talk to
me. If you don't shower every morning and take a nice bubble bath every
night, don't talk to me. If you don't have a loved one in your arms,
don't talk to me. If you don't keep an immaculate house, don't talk to
me. If you don't work, don't talk to me." -- Clearly, Martha Vandella
never wants to talk to me, which is for the best, really.
MID: <1161934857....@i42g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>

Text Medium No. 5

Nov 1, 2006, 4:46:22 AM11/1/06
Hail Eris! On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:16:33 -0600, Denis Loubet jabbered
inanely:
> "mariposas rand mair fheal greykitten tomys des anges" wrote...

>> "Denis Loubet" wrote:
>>
>>> But since you cannot demonstrate to anyone that you are with the lord,
>>> your
>>> opinion is meaningless to everyone else as well.
>>
>> all sorts of people are unable to prove their claims so i guess their
>> opinions are meaningless as well
>
> I was simply applying J Young's logic to J Young.
>
> But you knew that.

...You think Andrew B. Chung is aka "JYoung"/"IBen Getiner"? Interesting
possibility.

Denis Loubet

Nov 1, 2006, 11:50:02 AM11/1/06

"Text Medium No. 5" <mhm2...@meow.flonk> wrote in message

> Hail Eris! On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 20:16:33 -0600, Denis Loubet jabbered
> inanely:

>>> all sorts of people are unable to prove their claims so i guess their
>>> opinions are meaningless as well
>>
>> I was simply applying J Young's logic to J Young.
>>
>> But you knew that.
>
> ...You think Andrew B. Chung is aka "JYoung"/"IBen Getiner"? Interesting
> possibility.

Holy shit! That must have been some aneurism I had!

You are absolutely right, I meant Chung.

Rowland Croucher

Nov 1, 2006, 3:38:18 PM11/1/06
@hail.eris.flonk.meow.all.hail.discordia.meow.flonk.mockery.demon.not.reall
y.leola:

>>> Andrew <><
>>
>> If your Christianity is sincere, I apologize.
>
> If he is sincere, the value of sincerity
> must be completely re-assessed.

It's not Christian sincerity - if there is such a thing - that worries me,
but the power of some of their God given weapons. Look at what they're
doing to Iraq and Afghanistan, for suggesting Allah might just be equal to
their God.

Count me out.

--

Christian achievements
http://broomleigh.org/

The God of Odd Statements

Nov 4, 2006, 5:21:13 AM11/4/06
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 08:47:42 -0500, * irenic * did most oddly state:
> Barry OGrady wrote:
>
>> I think I want the dear Lord Jesus to think for me, if you think that is
>> what the dear Lord Jesus thinks I should think.
>
> The dear Lord Jesus will not only think for you, but he's going to put His
> hand in your pocket and tithe for you as well. Then, purely out of His
> holy unconditional love for you, the dear Lord Jesus will deliver your
> tithes to 63 Scantlebury Crescent, Theodore 2905.
>
> How art thou blest oh Barry.

Oh, yea, verily!

Hail Eris! mhm 29x21; TM#5

Demon Lord of Confusion
COOSN-029-06-71069
Supreme High Overlord of rec.radio.*
Chuck Lysaght: Tarred & Feathered!

"Q: What do you call someone in the White House who is honest, caring,
and well-read?
A: A tourist." -- Anonymous

"It would be offly hard for any of you to abuse me on usenet. Really. I
have the advantage. I could easily turn alt.usenet.kooks into a cesspool
of encoded posts. Bringing the noise ratio up so high as to make the
group worthless. Anybody who can code could do this, why nobody has
bothered before now is beyond me. The ultimate spamming engine..
'BAWAHAHA'" -- Dustbin "Outer Filth" K00k's delusions of grandeur
reached new heights, in Message-ID:
<Xns98355D29419...@69.28.186.121>
"Immorality: The morality of those who are having a better time." -- H.
L. Mencken

"Consider that language a moment. 'Purposefully and materially
supported hostilities against the United States' is in the eye of the
beholder, and this administration has proven itself to be astonishingly
impatient with criticism of any kind. The broad powers given to Bush by
this legislation allow him to capture, indefinitely detain, and refuse a
hearing to any American citizen who speaks out against Iraq or any other
part of the so-called 'War on Terror.'

"If you write a letter to the editor attacking Bush, you could be
deemed as purposefully and materially supporting hostilities against the
United States. If you organize or join a public demonstration against
Iraq, or against the administration, the same designation could befall
you. One dark-comedy aspect of the legislation is that senators or House
members who publicly disagree with Bush, criticize him, or organize
investigations into his dealings could be placed under the same
designation. In effect, Congress just gave Bush the power to lock them
up." -- William Rivers Pitt

"It has become clear in recent months that a critical mass of the American
people have seen through the lies of the Bush administration; with the
president's polls at an historic low, growing resistance to the war Iraq,
and the Democrats likely to take back the Congress in mid-term elections,
the Bush administration is on the ropes. And so it is particularly
worrying that President Bush has seen fit, at this juncture to, in effect,
declare himself dictator." -- Frank Morales
http://www.uruknet.biz/?p=m27769&hd=0&size=1&l=e&fark

"No man in History, including JESUS CHRIST, has directly revealed to
the World the SATANIC WEAPON used to enslave mankind -- INTELLECTUAL
THOUGHT!!" -- Ray Karczewski repeatedly proves his words in every post
he makes

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Nov 4, 2006, 8:06:35 AM11/4/06
Rowland Croucher wrote:

> >> If your Christianity is sincere, I apologize.
> >
> > If he is sincere, the value of sincerity
> > must be completely re-assessed.
>
> It's not Christian sincerity - if there is such a thing - that worries me,
> but the power of some of their God given weapons.

The power comes from GOD:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/352546a7bf4a81ee?

> Look at what they're
> doing to Iraq and Afghanistan, for suggesting Allah might just be equal to
> their God.

Just as GOD allowed Pearl Harbor to draw the U.S. into war, so HE
allowed 9/11/2001 to draw the U.S. into war with first Afghanistan and
now Iraq.

GOD is Allah for the Muslims:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/Muslim.asp

> Count me out.

It remains GOD's infinite will that you retain HIS generous gift of
free will:

http://HeartMDPhD.com/HolySpirit/freewill.asp

Meanwhile, you remain vanquished:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2826b67af6c5ecd9?