Daily Spirit-guided health tip for 07/19/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 1:31:11 AM7/19/08
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6d540e2dedf56103?

2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus Christ as our Messiah,
the Son of Man ...

... by being hungrier:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/f891e617d10bd689?

Hunger is wonderful ! ! !

It's how we know what GOD desires, which is all that is good.

Yes, hunger is our knowledge of good versus evil that Adam and Eve
paid for with their and our immortal lives.

"Blessed are you who hunger NOW...

... for you will be satisfied." -- LORD Jesus Christ (Luke 6:21)

Amen.

Here is a Spirit-guided exegesis of Luke 6:21 given in hopes of
promoting much greater understanding:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/cc2aa8f8a4d41360?

Be hungrier, which is healthier.

Marana tha

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

Kevysmom

Jul 19, 2008, 7:45:19 PM7/19/08
Dr Chung,

A new study out shows 89 percent of childrens food is garbage. What do
you think will be the health result from children eating such
garbage?

89 percent of children's food products provide poor nutritional
quality

Nine out of ten regular food items aimed specifically at children have
a poor nutritional content – because of high levels of sugar, fat or
sodium - according to a detailed study of 367 products published in
the July issue of the UK-based journal Obesity Reviews.

http://www.physorg.com/news135253722.html

On Jul 19, 1:31 am, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 19, 2008, 8:50:25 PM7/19/08
Kevysmom wrote:
> Dr Chung,
>
> A new study out shows 89 percent of childrens food is garbage. What do
> you think will be the health result from children eating such
> garbage?

Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
of it (Proverbs 25:16).

Bottom line:

The right amount is more important than what you are eating especially
with our currently living in a blessed feed lot.

Suggested reading:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/3558812d72ab4e17?

May you and other dear neighbors, friends, and brethren have a

blessedly wonderful 2008th year since the birth of our LORD Jesus
[...]

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/117245343707310e?

vernono

Jul 20, 2008, 12:03:18 AM7/20/08

"Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> wrote in message

> Kevysmom wrote:
>> Dr Chung,
>>
>> A new study out shows 89 percent of childrens food is garbage. What do
>> you think will be the health result from children eating such
>> garbage?
>
> Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
> of it (Proverbs 25:16).

Nothing was stated about quantity.

NOT ENOUGH NUTRITION.

Apparently you are just as ignorant when reading the bible.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 6:02:57 AM7/20/08
satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

> > Kevysmom wrote:
>
> >> Dr Chung,
> >>
> >> A new study out shows 89 percent of childrens food is garbage. What do
> >> you think will be the health result from children eating such
> >> garbage?
> >
> > Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
> > of it (Proverbs 25:16).
>
> Nothing was stated about quantity.

Incorrect. King Solomon did refer to an optimal quantity.

"If you find honey, eat just enough ...

... too much of it, and you will vomit." -- King Solomon (Proverbs
25:16)

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/be9939b1fe5e3ad7?

May we, who are Jesus' disciples (either Jew or gentile), continue to
rebuke you at each GOD-given opportunity as GOD desires:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/31c3b88286afc5bd?

<><

[...]

Don Kirkman

Jul 20, 2008, 4:51:13 PM7/20/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<906d9bdb-aaa4-4aa7...@z66g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
>> > of it (Proverbs 25:16).

>> Nothing was stated about quantity.

>Incorrect. King Solomon did refer to an optimal quantity.

Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
Preacher" wrote Proverbs. The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
wisdom writings.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

vernono

Jul 20, 2008, 5:08:50 PM7/20/08

> satan via a sockpuppet (corporeal demon) despairingly posted:

>> > Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
>> > of it (Proverbs 25:16).
>>
>> Nothing was stated about quantity.
>
> Incorrect. King Solomon did refer to an optimal quantity.

LIAR

Nothing in the post was stated.

Changing subjects with the concept that you have not changed the subject is
bearing false witness AKA liar.

%

Jul 20, 2008, 5:39:53 PM7/20/08

well that's just crazy because we all know no one ever lies in usenet

vernono

Jul 20, 2008, 7:18:20 PM7/20/08

"%" <per...@gmail.com> wrote in message news:JgOgk.641$%b7.444@edtnps82...

OOOPS, forgot.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 20, 2008, 9:23:27 PM7/20/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bef62818b3cc2125?
>
> Incorrect.

It is always correct to rebuke satan.

Bottom line:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Don Kirkman

Jul 21, 2008, 2:50:51 AM7/21/08
<abad4e64-7002-4426...@59g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/bef62818b3cc2125?

>> Incorrect.

>It is always correct to rebuke satan.

But it is not correct to edit someone's post the error that had been
pointed out:

>Incorrect. King Solomon did refer to an optimal quantity.

Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
Preacher" wrote Proverbs. The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
wisdom writings.

You are as dishonest as the day is long.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Agent Haskell, IRS

Jul 21, 2008, 3:14:35 AM7/21/08
On Jul 19, 8:50 pm, "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com>
wrote:

> Kevysmom wrote:
> > Dr Chung,
>
> > A new study out shows 89 percent of childrens food is garbage. What do
> > you think will be the health result from children eating such
> > garbage?
>
> Honey is nutritious but it too can make you sick if you eat too much
> of it (Proverbs 25:16).

It means you can feed children 89% garbage and 11%
assorted other filler ingredients without killing them. DO
try to pay attention.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 6:12:20 AM7/21/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> >convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Incorrect.
>
> >It is always correct to rebuke satan.
>
> But it is not correct to edit someone's post the error that had been
> pointed out:

It is clear you continue to be guided by the spirit of error(self) in
your choice to be argumentative about things for which you have
neither knowledge nor wisdom:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/b645be3c7d1941dc?

In this regard, you continue to remind me of our dearly departed Bob
(this one) Pastorio:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/a7141ac3ac967fc5?

May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
for your perishing soul, dear Don:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/134aca053227804c?

Prayerfully in the awesome name of our Messiah, LORD Jesus Christ,

Andrew <><
--
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/4128be9f9918d825?

Don Kirkman

Jul 21, 2008, 2:36:24 PM7/21/08
<94c2021a-acc9-4769...@p25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com>:

>In this regard, you continue to remind me of our dearly departed Bob
>(this one) Pastorio:

Thank you. High praise indeed!
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 21, 2008, 10:32:08 PM7/21/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2081f8af586e223d?

> Thank you. High praise indeed!

Sadly, there has not been anything praiseworthy about either of you.

Without the LORD, your entire life has been and will always be
meaningless (Ecclesiastes):

Don Kirkman

Jul 22, 2008, 2:29:52 AM7/22/08
<ff30b5b0-e2c5-4b3c...@79g2000hsk.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/2081f8af586e223d?

>> Thank you. High praise indeed!

>Sadly, there has not been anything praiseworthy about either of you.

>Without the LORD, your entire life has been and will always be
>meaningless (Ecclesiastes):

No, what is meaningless is your repetitious chanting about the meaning
of Ecclesiastes while in fact there is no such message in the book.

Happily, I and those around me (and I believe quite a few newsgroup
users as well) find a good deal praiseworthy in my life.

Sadly, at one time you had the potential to make that true in your own
life as well.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 3:24:49 AM7/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> >> Thank you. High praise indeed!
>
> >Sadly, there has not been anything praiseworthy about either of you.
>
> >Without the LORD, your entire life has been and will always be
> >meaningless (Ecclesiastes):
>
> No, what is meaningless is your repetitious chanting about the meaning
> of Ecclesiastes while in fact there is no such message in the book.

"Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)

Your lack of discernment simply shows that you continue to be guided
by the spirit of error(self):

Don Kirkman

Jul 22, 2008, 2:24:49 PM7/22/08
<8b59be83-f0c8-4898...@d45g2000hsc.googlegroups.com>:

>"Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
>lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)

Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The

Preacher" wrote Proverbs. The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
wisdom writings.

You are as dishonest as the day is long.

Ecclesiastes 12:8 reads "Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher; all is
vanity."
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 6:56:42 PM7/22/08
convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

> > "Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
> > lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)
>
> Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
> Preacher" wrote Proverbs.

King Solomon referred to himself as "the Preacher" just as Jesus
referred to Himself as "the Son of Man" and John of Patmos referred to
himself as "the disciple whom Jesus loved."

> The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
> substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
> scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
> text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
> Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
> wisdom writings.

King Solomon enjoyed writing in different languages under the pen-name
of "the Preacher."

> You are as dishonest as the day is long.

The day is actually very short and fleeting.

> Ecclesiastes 12:8 reads "Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher; all is
> vanity."

"Vanity of vanities!" is equivalent to "Meaningless! Meaningless!" for
the discerning.

Your mistakes continue because you are clearly guided by the spirit of
error(self) so that satan leads you around as a farmer might lead a
pig by its nosering:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.med.cardiology/msg/6c3ca11187d0eb9e?

Cary Kittrell

Jul 22, 2008, 7:13:11 PM7/22/08
In article <d3f60dcf-1951-4f8f...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com> "Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <lov...@thetruth.com> writes:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
> > Andrew, in the Holy Spirit, boldly wrote:
> >
> > > "Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
> > > lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)
> >
> > Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
> > Preacher" wrote Proverbs.
>
> King Solomon referred to himself as "the Preacher"

Scripturally unsupported, Scripturally unsupportable.

You are "improving" the Scriptures yet once again.

> just as Jesus
> referred to Himself as "the Son of Man" and John of Patmos referred to
> himself as "the disciple whom Jesus loved."
>
> > The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
> > substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
> > scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
> > text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
> > Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
> > wisdom writings.
>

> King Solomon enjoyed writing in different languages under the pen-name
> of "the Preacher."

Scripturally unsupported, Scripturally unsupportable.

You are "improving" the Scriptures yet once again.

> > You are as dishonest as the day is long.
>
> The day is actually very short and fleeting.
>
> > Ecclesiastes 12:8 reads "Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher; all is
> > vanity."
>
> "Vanity of vanities!" is equivalent to "Meaningless! Meaningless!" for
> the discerning.

{reptillianly compulsive stereotyped boilerplate deleted {

-- cary

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 22, 2008, 7:33:08 PM7/22/08

Thom Madura

Jul 22, 2008, 10:55:17 PM7/22/08
Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:
> convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:
>>
>>> "Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
>>> lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)
>> Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
>> Preacher" wrote Proverbs.

Nonsense -

Although the book begins with a title ascribing the proverbs to Solomon,
it is clear from later chapters that he was not the only author of the
book. Pr 22:17 refers to the “sayings of the wise,” and 24:23 mentions
additional “sayings of the wise.” The presence of an introduction in
22:17–21 further indicates that these sections stem from a circle of
wise men, not from Solomon himself. Ch. 30 is attributed to Agur son of
Jakeh and 31:1–9 to King Lemuel, neither of whom is mentioned elsewhere.
Lemuel’s sayings contain several Aramaic spellings that may point to a
non-Israelite background.

Don Kirkman

Jul 23, 2008, 2:41:04 AM7/23/08
It seems to me I heard somewhere that Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote in
article
<d3f60dcf-1951-4f8f...@r66g2000hsg.googlegroups.com>:

>convicted neighbor Don Kirkman wrote:

>> > "Meaningless! Meaningless!" -- King Solomon reflecting on godless
>> > lives such as yours(Ecclesiastes 12:8)

>> Incorrect. If you want to accept the text itself, someone named "The
>> Preacher" wrote Proverbs.

>King Solomon referred to himself as "the Preacher" just as Jesus
>referred to Himself as "the Son of Man" and John of Patmos referred to
>himself as "the disciple whom Jesus loved."

You've defeated me--you've led me by the nose right into the heart of
your delusionary world. Fortunately, I've come to my senses in time
to rescue myself. Read on.

>> The legend that Solomon wrote it arose
>> substantially later than the text itself. If you want to accept
>> scholarly conclusions based on linguistic and cultural clues in the
>> text, it was put together from a number of sources such as Egypt and
>> Babylonia (Iraq) as well as, probably, from native Hebrew/Jewish
>> wisdom writings.

>King Solomon enjoyed writing in different languages under the pen-name
>of "the Preacher."

Solomon has nothing to do with Ecclesiastes (except that the author
may have tried to impersonate him); his traditional mythical
connection is with Proverbs. I would have noticed that sooner if you
hadn't led me astray.

Your whimsical addendum to what the book actually says may be
demon-inspired, though.

>> You are as dishonest as the day is long.

>The day is actually very short and fleeting.

A day is 24 hours; always was, always will be.

>> Ecclesiastes 12:8 reads "Vanity of vanities, says the Preacher; all is
>> vanity."

>"Vanity of vanities!" is equivalent to "Meaningless! Meaningless!" for
>the discerning.

Perhaps, but not for the literate. Those who really discern are able
to distinguish between alternative theories, explanations, evidence,
and ethics. I await the day you truly learn to discern.

>Your mistakes continue because you are clearly guided by the spirit of
>error(self) so that satan leads you around as a farmer might lead a
>pig by its nosering:

I grew up before the piercing of body parts became a hobby of the
young. I have been present when noserings were attached to bulls and
pigs, but never to humans. On this point you have out-grotesqued me
by a large margin.

>May we, who are Christians (either Jew or gentile), continue to pray
>for your perishing soul, dear Don:

No, I withhold my permission, lest your tainted prayers put me in
mortal danger.
--
Don Kirkman
don...@charter.net

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 4:15:59 AM7/23/08

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 4:17:45 AM7/23/08

Uncle Frederik

Jul 23, 2008, 7:04:37 AM7/23/08

Poor Chung - he's a glutton for get his bottom spanked by you.

Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD

Jul 23, 2008, 7:15:48 AM7/23/08