Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 3:41:26 AM2/1/08
Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
game is on.

What the hell was that ?

vigne...@hotmail.com

Feb 1, 2008, 4:10:31 AM2/1/08

Last time, Gilchrist was wired when was batting as well. He hit two
sixers in two balls. On the mic, Slater asked for another six.
Gilchrist obliged.

Pushing the envelop a bit. Imagine if Gilchrist were out in his
attempt to hit the third six.

Vicky:

dougie

Feb 1, 2008, 4:18:10 AM2/1/08
"vigne...@hotmail.com" <vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in
rec.sport.cricket:

20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That will
probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game probably won't
last much longer so they'll have to take this shite seriously.

mentalist

Feb 1, 2008, 4:26:43 AM2/1/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message

They team take it a lot more seriously now, after that Twenty20 world cup
loss, and they would be desperate to defeat the world champions as well as
get in a good frame of mind for the ODI series..

Takeit Easy

Feb 1, 2008, 4:28:25 AM2/1/08
dougie <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in

> 20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That
> will probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game
> probably won't last much longer so they'll have to take this shite
> seriously.

You got to be kidding. Look at the crowd in the stadium. And the noise!

Takeiteasy.

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 4:37:08 AM2/1/08

<vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>>Vicky:

This real time communication between
commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
that can be used by the team.

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 4:37:54 AM2/1/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message

They do take 20/20 seriously, otherwise there wouldnt be 90,000
fans in the stadium on a friday.

MisterE

Feb 1, 2008, 4:57:43 AM2/1/08

"CoverPoint" <Cover...@cricket.com> wrote in message

> Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the game is
> on.
>
> What the hell was that ?

ermmm its been going on ever since the game was invented...

MisterE

Feb 1, 2008, 4:59:25 AM2/1/08

> This real time communication between
> commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
> during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
> tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
> that can be used by the team.

Once time gilly was wired to symonds, and they could talk to the
commentators and hear each other, symonds told him what kind of ball was
coming so gilly was able to get ready for it. Thats a bit much....

JPD

Feb 1, 2008, 5:30:34 AM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 7:41 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:

Commonplace. But now they are trying to sepak to Sehwag and if he's
understanding one word in three then my name is Buddha.

--

JPD

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 6:00:41 AM2/1/08

"MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world> wrote in message

This realtime communication also distracts players from the
action on the ground.

I dont like it one bit.

Whose genius idea was it ?

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 6:01:21 AM2/1/08

"MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world> wrote in message

I didnt notice it in T20 WorldCup.

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 6:02:28 AM2/1/08

"JPD" <john_p...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

Thats what I thought too when I watched the commentators
speaking to Sehwag.

It really distracts players from the action on the ground.

JPD

Feb 1, 2008, 6:12:25 AM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 10:00 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:

> Whose genius idea was it ?

The team at Nine's Wide World of Sports? Given that the definition of
a "genius" is an IQ of 130 or more, I surmise that it was at least
three of them who worked together on the idea.

--

JPD

Graham P Davis

Feb 1, 2008, 6:23:49 AM2/1/08
CoverPoint wrote:

It's always been used in English T20 matches.

--
Graham P Davis, Bracknell, Berks., UK. E-mail: newsman, not newsboy.
"What use is happiness? It can't buy you money." [Chic Murray, 1919-85]

Mike Holmans

Feb 1, 2008, 6:27:14 AM2/1/08
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 03:12:25 -0800 (PST), JPD
<john_p...@yahoo.com.au> tapped the keyboard and brought forth:

I doubt that Nine's team had to do any thinking at all. They just
lifted the format straight from its inventors at Sky UK. Two players
from each side have been wired up for televised T20 games in county
cricket since day one.

Cheers,

Mike

Michael Gooding

Feb 1, 2008, 6:53:39 AM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 11:27 am, Mike Holmans <m...@jackalope.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 03:12:25 -0800 (PST), JPD
> <john_p_da...@yahoo.com.au> tapped the keyboard and brought forth:

There was a charity match waaaaay back in the 60s (Old England vs Old
Aus or something) in which Benaud (bowling) was wired up and was asked
by the commentators to bowl Compton one down legside so we could
admire the Compton Sweep. Didn't last long as Richie looked like he
was wearing an astronaut's backpack.

Mike Gooding
--------------------

Message has been deleted

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 7:13:42 AM2/1/08

"Marco" <Marco...@internet.eu> wrote in message
> Wogs 74 a/o (17.3/20 ov)
> Aus 75/1 (11.2/20 ov)
>
> Australia won by 9 wickets (with 52 balls remaining)
>
> Have the cheating wogs been down the bookies again or are
> they just fucking useless?
>
> Hah-fucking-hah either way!

Cheats and murderers from Europe prospered in Australia,
USA, South Africa and Zimbabwe.

Who says cheats dont prosper especially when they are from
Europe.

Reverend Desmond Tutu said

When the white man came to Africa, we had the land and they
had the bible.

Now we have the bible and they have the land.

Message has been deleted

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 7:47:16 AM2/1/08
CoverPoint wrote:
> Thats what I thought too when I watched the commentators
> speaking to Sehwag.
>
> It really distracts players from the action on the ground.

Look what can happen when you apply yourself.
5 decent posts in a thread without your usual tirade.

bhandava

DC

Feb 1, 2008, 7:48:57 AM2/1/08
CoverPoint said the following on 1/02/2008 6:37 PM:

> This real time communication between
> commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
> during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
> tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
> that can be used by the team.

Imagine what would have happened if Symonds had been wearing it in the
second test. Three to one Singh would still have gotten off.

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 7:51:59 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

bhandava,

Your intelligence is gods gift to earth.

Roflmao

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 7:59:15 AM2/1/08

"Marco" <Marco...@internet.eu> wrote in message
n> Cricinfo headline says it all...

> "India crash to embarrassing loss"
>
> Maybe that'll shut those 3rd-world ragheads up for a few
> hours before they start blaming the umpires, the pitch,
> the crowd, the weather, their opponents... in fact anyone
> except for their crap team of lowlife cheating scum.
>
> Read it again and weep, slaves..
>
> "India crash to embarrassing loss"

Indian slaves FORCED the mighty first world Aussie masters to
their KNEES BEGGING FOR MONEY.

Rod

Feb 1, 2008, 7:55:30 AM2/1/08

Not the first time it's been done, normally on testimonials and
the like, which is about at the same level as the mess that's
called 20/20. Awful version of cricket. It's just not.

Cheers,
Rod.

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:00:37 AM2/1/08

I will graciously accept your appreciation.

bhandava

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:12:48 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

What a great comeback from the self proclaimed genius boreturd.

Roflmao

Mal

Feb 1, 2008, 8:10:18 AM2/1/08
Marco wrote:
> Cricinfo headline says it all...
>
> "India crash to embarrassing loss"
>
> Maybe that'll shut those 3rd-world ragheads up for a few
> hours before they start blaming the umpires, the pitch,
> the crowd, the weather, their opponents... in fact anyone
> except for their crap team of lowlife cheating scum.
>
> Read it again and weep, slaves..
>
> "India crash to embarrassing loss"

I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:26:24 AM2/1/08
CoverPoint wrote:

> "bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>> CoverPoint wrote:
>>

>>> "bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>>> bhandava,
>>>
>>> Your intelligence is gods gift to earth.
>>

>> I will graciously accept your appreciation.
>>
>> bhandava
>

> What a great comeback from the self proclaimed genius boreturd.

I'm not merely a self proclaimed genius; I'm a self proclaimed deity.
You *will* refer to me as a genius or deity in the future. I'm psychic
as well as psychopathic.

Your Divine Teacher,
bhandava

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:33:00 AM2/1/08

What's a "coloured" person look like?
Are there non-coloured people going about somewhere? I heard rumours of
such from far eastern Europe but haven't any proof.

bhandava

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:35:48 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
mnews:fnv6ls$lad$1...@aioe.org...

What a great comeback from the self proclaimed genius boreturd, bhandava.

Roflmao

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:37:32 AM2/1/08

What a great comeback from the self proclaimed genius boreturd, bhandava.

Roflmao

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:40:17 AM2/1/08

Thanks.

Your Divine Teacher,
bhandava

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 8:42:14 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Superior racist lord bhandava,

I will show you what a coloured person look like.

Australian racists abuse Indians to be niggers and kick Indians with their
feet to take pictures
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/fa85e7b9168a51d2

Indian graduate student attacked by Australian racists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/ca09519218fe0ff1

Indian graduate student brutally attacked by racists in Connecticut
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/d0c7e2a6771bdb44

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/88333c8508740268...

Indians hit by racist chants on Boxing Day Test day 2 by Australian racists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/af8dcb1285d13ebd

Thien Minh Ly was shot and killed in Tustin, California on January
29, 1996.
. Kanu Patel and Mukesh Patek were shot and killed in Camp Springs,
Maryland on October 15, 1998.
. Joseph Ileto was shot and killed in Chatsworth, California on August
10, 1999.
. Balbir Singh Sohdi was shot and killed in Mesa, Arizona on September
15, 2001.
. Waqar Hasan and Vasudev Patel were shot and killed near Dallas,
Texas on September 15, 2001.
. Iqbal Singh was stabbed in Santa Clara, California on July 30, 2006
. Robert Stanford, Song Sun Lee and Kam Yan Li were shot and killed in
San Francisco on October 21, 2006.
. Marie Martinez was beaten on an MTA bus in New York City on March
16, 2007.

http://www.maafa.org/klan.html

http://www.maafa.org/show.html

http://www.maafa.org/start.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynchist.html

http://www.maafa.org/group.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch4.html

http://www.maafa.org/group2.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch1.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch2.html

http://www.maafa.org/lynch3.html

http://www.maafa.org/dahmer.html

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:42:56 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Roflmao

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:44:43 AM2/1/08

It's time to retire to your bed. We have other people to see too.
You haven't put a TV in front of the door for a while.

bhandava

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:48:25 AM2/1/08

"bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Superior lord genius racist bhandava,

I am educating this racist bhandava how a colored persons look like.

bhandava

Feb 1, 2008, 8:49:59 AM2/1/08
You really are infatuated with me, aren't you?

I'm flattered but nothing has changed; I'm not interested in having sex
with you unless you're unconscious.

bhandava

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 8:53:31 AM2/1/08

Superior lord genius racist bhandava,

I am educating your racist ass how colored persons look like.

Message has been deleted

guyan...@yahoo.com

Feb 1, 2008, 9:42:21 AM2/1/08
On Feb 1, 5:37 am, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
> "dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message

> > "vignes1...@hotmail.com" <vignes1...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> > rec.sport.cricket:

> >> Last time, Gilchrist was wired when was batting as well. He hit two
> >> sixers in two balls. On the mic, Slater asked for another six.
> >> Gilchrist obliged.
>
> >> Pushing the envelop a bit. Imagine if Gilchrist were out in his
> >> attempt to hit the third six.
>
> >> Vicky:
>
> > 20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That will
> > probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game probably won't
> > last much longer so they'll have to take this shite seriously.
>
> They do take 20/20 seriously, otherwise there wouldnt be 90,000
> fans in the stadium on a friday.

Is this guy Dhoni ready for prime time? How on earth did they win the
20/20 and beat Australia? Or may be one trouncing does not make a
series?

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:18:11 PM2/1/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message
> "vigne...@hotmail.com" <vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> rec.sport.cricket:
>
>> On Feb 1, 7:41 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
>>> Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
>>> game is on.
>>>
>>> What the hell was that ?
>>
>> Last time, Gilchrist was wired when was batting as well. He hit two
>> sixers in two balls. On the mic, Slater asked for another six.
>> Gilchrist obliged.
>>
>> Pushing the envelop a bit. Imagine if Gilchrist were out in his
>> attempt to hit the third six.
>>
>> Vicky:
>
> 20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That will
> probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game probably won't
> last much longer so they'll have to take this shite seriously.

Not if India keep getting a flogging like this.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:19:45 PM2/1/08

"MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world> wrote in message

>> This real time communication between
>> commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
>> during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
>> tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
>> that can be used by the team.
>
> Once time gilly was wired to symonds, and they could talk to the
> commentators and hear each other, symonds told him what kind of ball was
> coming so gilly was able to get ready for it. Thats a bit much....

Who cares?

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:20:54 PM2/1/08

> On Feb 1, 10:00 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
>
>> Whose genius idea was it ?
>
> The team at Nine's Wide World of Sports? Given that the definition of
> a "genius" is an IQ of 130 or more, I surmise that it was at least
> three of them who worked together on the idea.

Who were the other 5 that helped you type your response?

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:22:56 PM2/1/08

"DC" <us...@nospam.net> wrote in message

Or proven, beyond doubt, to be the lying, racist prick that he is.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:25:21 PM2/1/08

"Jason Gillespie" <JasonGillespi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "Marco" <Marco...@internet.eu> wrote in message
>> Wogs 74 a/o (17.3/20 ov)
>> Aus 75/1 (11.2/20 ov)
>>
>> Australia won by 9 wickets (with 52 balls remaining)
>>
>> Have the cheating wogs been down the bookies again or are
>> they just fucking useless?
>>
>> Hah-fucking-hah either way!
>>

> Cheats and murderers from Europe prospered in Australia,
> USA, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
>
> Who says cheats dont prosper especially when they are from
> Europe.
>
> Reverend Desmond Tutu said
>
> When the white man came to Africa, we had the land and they
> had the bible.
>
> Now we have the bible and they have the land.

Piss-weak comeback, you fuckwit.

Go to hell you piece of shit.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:26:49 PM2/1/08

"Jason Gillespie" <JasonGillespi...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Wipe the shit off your chin, knob-sucker.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:30:40 PM2/1/08

"Mal" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message

I'll kick your face into the back of your skull, you prick.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:31:27 PM2/1/08

"CoverPoint" <Cover...@cricket.com> wrote in message

Fuck off turd-breath.

Jack

Feb 1, 2008, 12:33:00 PM2/1/08

> "bhandava" <bhandava_...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Mal wrote:

>>> I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
>>> etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
>>
>> What's a "coloured" person look like?
>> Are there non-coloured people going about somewhere? I heard rumours of
>> such from far eastern Europe but haven't any proof.
>>
>> bhandava
>

> Superior racist lord bhandava,
>
> I will show you what a coloured person look like.

<snipped the usual irrelevant bullshit>

I'll show you what my fist looks like up the side of your fucked up head.

sdavmor

Feb 1, 2008, 12:40:51 PM2/1/08

Windies thumped RSA in their 20/20 game. Unless one was playing an
entire ODO series of 20/20s (now there's a thought...2 games a
day...it's all over in 3 days) I'd not read much of anything into last
night's result.
--
Cheers,
SDM -- a 21st century schizoid man

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 12:42:30 PM2/1/08

"Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 12:43:05 PM2/1/08

"Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 12:44:41 PM2/1/08

"Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

ROFLMAO

Jack, please.......I already laughed enough today. Your fellow geniuses
already provided lot of entertainment today.

You are a FUCKING BORN PUSSY. Dont forget that.

Superior racist lord bhandava,

I will show you what a coloured person look like.

Australian racists abuse Indians to be niggers and kick Indians with their

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 12:45:59 PM2/1/08

"Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Puhleeeaaassssseeeee Jack. You are a FUCKING BORN PUSSY and
you provided enough entertainment to readers.

Now get back to your trailer and watch football.

proudamerican

Feb 1, 2008, 1:39:10 PM2/1/08

"CoverPoint" <Cover...@cricket.com> wrote in message
Some one had to do something to quell the violent attacks from the blacks.
They were out of control, just like today, because they do not have the
mental capacity to sort out the people that have done them wrong from the
whites that saved their asses from slavery.

john smith

Feb 1, 2008, 3:23:37 PM2/1/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message
> "vigne...@hotmail.com" <vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> rec.sport.cricket:
>
>> On Feb 1, 7:41 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
>>> Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
>>> game is on.
>>>
>>> What the hell was that ?
>>
>> Last time, Gilchrist was wired when was batting as well. He hit two
>> sixers in two balls. On the mic, Slater asked for another six.
>> Gilchrist obliged.
>>
>> Pushing the envelop a bit. Imagine if Gilchrist were out in his
>> attempt to hit the third six.
>>
>> Vicky:
>
> 20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That will
> probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game probably won't
> last much longer so they'll have to take this shite seriously.

I think you are wrong about the 50 overs version, it's another cash cow,
they won't get rid of it.

john smith

Feb 1, 2008, 3:24:47 PM2/1/08

"MisterE" <vo...@sometwher.world> wrote in message

>> This real time communication between
>> commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
>> during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
>> tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
>> that can be used by the team.
>
> Once time gilly was wired to symonds, and they could talk to the
> commentators and hear each other, symonds told him what kind of ball was
> coming so gilly was able to get ready for it. Thats a bit much....

Probably a white kookaburra.

john smith

Feb 1, 2008, 3:27:24 PM2/1/08

"JPD" <john_p...@yahoo.com.au> wrote in message

> On Feb 1, 7:41 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
>> Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
>> game is on.
>>
>> What the hell was that ?
>
> Commonplace. But now they are trying to sepak to Sehwag and if he's
> understanding one word in three then my name is Buddha.
>
> --
>
> JPD
Plus he thought Gilly was sledging him, only to realise after Gilly told him
he was wired to the commentators as well and was speaking to them, not to
Sewag.

CoverPoint

Feb 1, 2008, 3:39:29 PM2/1/08

"proudamerican" <1prouda...@usa.com> wrote in message

Proud Racist American,

I am positive you can easily fool all readers with your name
but fact remains you are a racist ass. The same people who
saved them from slavery were also guilty of enslaving,
discriminating and murdering them before they got
enlightened one day.

Will_S

Feb 1, 2008, 5:12:18 PM2/1/08

> On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:10:18 +0900, Mal <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
>>etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
>
> Since all colored animals have been educated, trained, and subsidised
> massively by their kindly superior white masters, then they have a
> duty to assist at the beck and call of their white owners.

you are a total fuckwit

dougie

Feb 1, 2008, 5:12:08 PM2/1/08
"john smith" <jsm...@bigpond.net.au> wrote in rec.sport.cricket:

> I think you are wrong about the 50 overs version, it's another cash
> cow, they won't get rid of it.

There's no point getting rid of it. 20/20 won't be any more exciting
anyway. Plenty are saying 50/50 will disappear, what is more likely to
happen is a radical change in the game somehow. Like 2 innings of 20 overs
or something like that, then we can beat India by an innings in a 1-day
game instead of only needing half an innings to beat them in 20/20 :-)

Message has been deleted

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 5:59:34 PM2/1/08

> On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 04:25:21 +1100, "Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Reverend Desmond Tutu said
>>
>> When the white man came to Africa, we had the land and they
>> had the bible.
>>
>> Now we have the bible and they have the land.
>>

> So you believe everything that sodomistic Gorilla says???

White Racist and Ku Klux Klan member Marco,

You dont have to believe Desmont Tutu when what he said
is evident in history.

Desmond Tutu is a Sodomistic Gorilla ????

> The blacks made no use of the land whatsoever. It was wasted
> on them. They are lazy, indolent, know-nothing pieces of black
> shit and if it wasn't for the whites they would still be in
> the dark ages (look at countries such as Zim, DRC, etc. etc.
> and it looks like they are all returning to the dark ages
> without the steadying white hand to keep them under control.

Thats the deception and EXCUSES used by the GREEDY THIEVES
and RACISTS like YOU to justify your LOOTING, ENLSAVING
and MURDERS.

> At least they can use the bible to fan themselves as they
> waste their days away lazing around waiting for the white
> aid to arrive.

Whats the big deal ? The Aid you give them is looted from them
by you racists anyway.

You are merely recycling a little bit of wealth you stole from them
in the form of Aid.

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 6:00:09 PM2/1/08

"Jack" <jt2...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

I would rather fuck you born pussy Jack.

Jason Gillespie

Feb 1, 2008, 6:05:43 PM2/1/08

v> On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:10:18 +0900, Mal <m...@privacy.net> wrote:

>>I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
>>etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
>
> Since all colored animals have been educated, trained, and subsidised
> massively by their kindly superior white masters, then they have a
> duty to assist at the beck and call of their white owners.

Its 2008 and KKK Racists like you still exist on this planet and in
America. I am not surprised.

DC

Feb 1, 2008, 7:22:58 PM2/1/08
Mal said the following on 1/02/2008 10:10 PM:

> I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
> etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away

Funny how all the Doctors from India seem to want to move to the west.

R. Shakey

Feb 1, 2008, 7:29:24 PM2/1/08

> This real time communication between
> commentators and players on the field should not be allowed
> during play since the commentators can inadvertently relay
> tactics, pitch conditions and other important information
> that can be used by the team.

What a load of crap.
You might have noticed they were talking to sehwag as well
cricketleague? If it ever gets semi-serious, they'll stop talking to
the players and will need to fit in more than 85,000 or whatever the
attendance was. Melbourne loves its sport and whipped tourists.

DC

Feb 1, 2008, 7:25:35 PM2/1/08
Jack said the following on 2/02/2008 2:22 AM:

Yes, and the BCCI would have made sure that he still got off.

max.it

Feb 1, 2008, 7:59:09 PM2/1/08
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 23:55:30 +1100, Rod <ro...@hotmail.com.removeme>
wrote:

>On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 00:41:26 -0800, "CoverPoint"
><Cover...@cricket.com> wrote:
>
>>Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
>>game is on.
>>
>>What the hell was that ?
>

>Not the first time it's been done, normally on testimonials and
>the like, which is about at the same level as the mess that's
>called 20/20. Awful version of cricket. It's just not.
>
>Cheers,
>Rod.

At 11 years old 20 overs is a big match, at U13 some guys won't get to
bat, at U15 unless there is a mismatch then hardly anyone gets to bat.
After spending efforts to get underage cricket played over more overs,
the adults start playing 20 overs cricket.
To be fair the problem / blessing that our local clubs have is that 20
overs can start at 6pm and produce a result. The minimum agreed overs
allowed is 20 so 20 overs it usually is.
20 overs cricket on the evenings and 50 overs cricket on the weekend.

It's been happening for years.

max.it

Rod

Feb 1, 2008, 8:01:41 PM2/1/08
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 14:05:26 +0000, Marco <Marco...@internet.eu>
wrote:

>On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 22:10:18 +0900, Mal <m...@privacy.net> wrote:
>

>>I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse
>>etc. And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
>

>Since all colored animals have been educated, trained, and subsidised
>massively by their kindly superior white masters, then they have a
>duty to assist at the beck and call of their white owners.

So how's the fish and chip shop coming along...?

Cheers,
Rod.

dougie

Feb 1, 2008, 8:16:42 PM2/1/08
max.it@teatime (max.it) wrote in rec.sport.cricket:

> At 11 years old 20 overs is a big match, at U13 some guys won't get to
> bat, at U15 unless there is a mismatch then hardly anyone gets to bat.
> After spending efforts to get underage cricket played over more overs,
> the adults start playing 20 overs cricket.
> To be fair the problem / blessing that our local clubs have is that 20
> overs can start at 6pm and produce a result. The minimum agreed overs
> allowed is 20 so 20 overs it usually is.
> 20 overs cricket on the evenings and 50 overs cricket on the weekend.
>
> It's been happening for years.

There's no reason you can't change the rules of junior cricket (say 14 &
under) to make it more like indoors. 20 overs a side, 10 players a side,
everyone has to bat for 4 overs and bowl for 2. Take runs off if you get
out but you don't leave the crease until your 4 overs are up, so you can
actually end up with a minus score after your 4 overs. The taking runs off
for a 'dismissal' would teach them to value their wicket. Making everyone
bat & bowl, well you never know it could sort out our all-rounder problem
in the space of 10 years or so. Once they get to under 16s they can revert
to normal cricket. It sounds bizarre but the important thing is to give
every kid a go.

Rod

Feb 1, 2008, 8:46:44 PM2/1/08

At that age it's fine. I played under those conditions. But not
as an international spectacle.

20/20 is not junior cricket.

Cheers,
Rod.

Will_S

Feb 1, 2008, 8:50:50 PM2/1/08

"dougie" <n...@anywhere.atall.org> wrote in message
> "vigne...@hotmail.com" <vigne...@hotmail.com> wrote in
> rec.sport.cricket:
>
>> On Feb 1, 7:41 pm, "CoverPoint" <CoverPo...@cricket.com> wrote:
>>> Commentators are speaking live to Gilchrist on the field while the
>>> game is on.
>>>
>>> What the hell was that ?
>>
>> Last time, Gilchrist was wired when was batting as well. He hit two
>> sixers in two balls. On the mic, Slater asked for another six.
>> Gilchrist obliged.
>>
>> Pushing the envelop a bit. Imagine if Gilchrist were out in his
>> attempt to hit the third six.
>>
>> Vicky:
>
> 20/20 is hit & giggle. Nobody in Australia takes it seriously. That will
> probably change. As others have pointed out the 50/50 game probably won't
> last much longer so they'll have to take this shite seriously.

50/50 will be around long after you have gone

max.it

Feb 1, 2008, 9:18:06 PM2/1/08
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 12:46:44 +1100, Rod <ro...@hotmail.com.removeme>
wrote:

It is a spectacle in adult cricket.
As an opener or a finale to a series it seems to be a good thing.
I'm not so sure about a 20/20 world series or the world cup. That
Oz/Ind match sorta tore the ass out of the concept.

max.it

max.it

Feb 1, 2008, 9:18:14 PM2/1/08
On Sat, 02 Feb 2008 01:16:42 GMT, dougie <n...@anywhere.atall.org>
wrote:

All the junior league and cup matches are formatted by the cricket
union. As you say there is nothing to prevent clubs organising matches
or tournaments by themselves.

The only cricket I get to play now is 20 overs Taverners rules on a
Friday evening. If I haven't got an umpiring appointment that is.
Friday is senior 20/20 night in the NCU league and as umpires become
more scarce, the remaining umpires get more appointments and I really
mean *remaining umpires.

I'm the skipper (victim) of the social team and I am plagued by
juniors and senior team players who want to get in on the Tavs matches
(MoM medal and stuff). I have no problem picking 6 over 13s and 5 over
40 (Tavs should be over 40). I only let the senior team guys play for
the opposition - Usually the Firemen or postmen social clubs team .
We charge a match fee and have a collection and the proceeds go to the
Oxfam school dinners programme.

There is lots of cricket out there that is not on TV.

max.it

Mal

Feb 1, 2008, 10:47:18 PM2/1/08
Jack wrote:
> "Mal" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> Marco wrote:
>>> Cricinfo headline says it all...
>>>
>>> "India crash to embarrassing loss"
>>>
>>> Maybe that'll shut those 3rd-world ragheads up for a few
>>> hours before they start blaming the umpires, the pitch,
>>> the crowd, the weather, their opponents... in fact anyone
>>> except for their crap team of lowlife cheating scum.
>>>
>>> Read it again and weep, slaves..
>>>
>>> "India crash to embarrassing loss"
>> I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse etc.
>> And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
>
> I'll kick your face into the back of your skull, you prick.

Was anyone talking to you or are you Marco as well? Mind you, if you
echo his sentiments then my earlier certainly applies to you too.
I simply get sick of racist bird brains polluting so many groups and
cross posting to try and maximise exposure of their sad, small minded views.

Look forward to another subtle and witty response

Mal

Feb 1, 2008, 10:50:48 PM2/1/08

Not ALL but many, who take the same economic decisions as, say, Poms in
Oz or vice versa. Pity, given the need in India etc, but it is an
opportunity that some understandably take up.

bhandava

Feb 2, 2008, 3:37:28 AM2/2/08
Jason Gillespie wrote:

> I would rather fuck you born pussy Jack.

Grasshopper,

You can't say that you don't learn from my teachings.
You *can* teach an old dog new tricks.

Your Divine Teacher,
bhandava

Muzza

Feb 2, 2008, 3:56:11 AM2/2/08

"Mal" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
> I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse etc.
> And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
now theres a good attitude.
and relying on solidarity as well.

Mal

Feb 2, 2008, 8:45:13 AM2/2/08
Muzza wrote:
> "Mal" <m...@privacy.net> wrote in message
>> I can only hope your life depends one day on a coloured doctor, nurse etc.
>> And they do us all an understandable favour and walk away
> now theres a good attitude.

Thanks

> and relying on solidarity as well.

Unlikely, I agree, but we can live in hope

Rod

Feb 2, 2008, 1:50:04 PM2/2/08
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 20:27:24 GMT, "john smith" <jsm...@bigpond.net.au>
wrote:

>Plus he thought Gilly was sledging him, only to realise after Gilly told him
>he was wired to the commentators as well and was speaking to them, not to
>Sewag.

I think he was referring to Sreesanth.

Cheers,
Rod.

proudamerican

Feb 2, 2008, 4:47:17 PM2/2/08

"CoverPoint" <Cover...@cricket.com> wrote in message
You are wrong . every one did not do this . Just as every black does not
commit hate crimes against whites.
Whites were slaves for almost 100 years before the Spanish started up the
black trade. England owned a lot of the factories and farms. They used white
people , since that is what is in England, from the jails . People who were
there for petty offenses like trespassing. They were worked until they fell
over dead. ( unlike black slaves. ) Black slaves had to be purchased and
were to valuable to work to death. The whites were free as they were English
slaves for the English factory.
I know you blacks do not like to here this because you want the world to
think that all whites are racist nigger haters. and that only blacks were
ever slaves. But it is the truth.

max.it

Feb 2, 2008, 5:13:48 PM2/2/08
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 05:53:31 -0800, "CoverPoint"
<Cover...@cricket.com> wrote:

>I am educating your racist ass how colored persons look like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vfd9TV8TaI

This guy is brilliant, or maybe he spotted the kid behind him with the
kalashnikov .

max.it