Is this PROOF enough of WHITE RACISM ?

已查看 3 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月10日 15:42:252006/8/10
收件人

This RACIST ATTACK on a BROWN SKINNED INDIAN HINDU happened 2 years AFTER
9-11.

http://www.lokvani.com/lokvani/article.php?article_id=1017

THE INCIDENT

On the night of June 22nd, Saurabh Bhalerao, a U Mass Dartmouth student
attempted to deliver a pizza to a New Bedford, apartment. When the door
opened, Bhalerao, 24, was dragged into a room where four men first attempted
to rob him. Then mistaking Bhalerao for a Muslim, the men began beating him
and burning him with cigarettes, and told him to "go back to Iraq." Saurabh
Bhalerao pleaded that he was an Indian and a Hindu but to no avail. The
University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth graduate student was beaten, burned
with cigarettes, gagged and ultimately stabbed and bound with rope, forced
into the trunk of his own car and driven by the men to nearby Fairhaven.
During the ride, Bhalerao managed to free himself and when the men stopped
and opened the trunk, he attacked one of them with a hammer. While
attempting to flee, one man stabbed him with a steak knife. Later two girls
stopped their car to pick him up and then called the police. Taken to a
Rhode Island hospital, he is now recuperating at his Dartmouth home.
Police later arrested Christopher Pereria, Ryan Marsh, and Tyrell Tavares,
three of the suspects and a fourth man is now in custody.

http://www.iacfpa.org/p_news/nit/iacpa-archieve/profiling/07162003top1.shtml

Mistaken Identity
Boston student beaten in possible hate crime incident
By Greg Frost

BOSTON (Reuters): Massachusetts police filed hate crime charges on June 25
against the second of what authorities say are four people who attacked a
pizza delivery man because they apparently thought he was Muslim. The attack
on Saurabh Bhalerao, a 24-year-old Hindu from India, began as a robbery but
escalated into an attempted murder, investigators say.

"While they were beating him, they came to think that he was a Muslim ...
and that's when they became vicious and the violence dramatically
escalated," said Gary Souza, chief of police in Fairhaven, Massachusetts.
"He kept telling them that he was Hindu, that he wasn't a Muslim, but they
continued to beat him, making anti-Islamic statements and saying: 'Go back
to Iraq,'" Souza said in a telephone interview.

Bhalerao, who works for a pizza shop in New Bedford, Massachusetts, was
beaten, tied up and gagged, burned with cigarettes and forced into the trunk
of his car after he delivered a pizza in New Bedford on June 22 night, Souza
said.

The assailants drove Bhalerao in his car to the neighboring town of
Fairhaven, where he freed himself from the trunk, grabbed a hammer and swung
at one of his assailants who then stabbed the delivery man in the abdomen.

Bhalerao remained hospitalized, Souza said. In addition to the stab wound
and the cigarette burns, his jaw was broken. Police in Fairhaven and New
Bedford have arrested three people in the attack and are seeking a fourth.

Ryan Marsh, 17, who allegedly stabbed Bhalerao, was charged on June 24 with
armed assault with intent to murder, assault and battery with a knife and
probation violations. He also faces hate crime charges. Tyrell Tavarez, also
17, was arraigned on June 25 on a hate crime charge and charges of armed
robbery, assault and battery with a dangerous weapon, kidnapping, and armed
assault with intent to maim.

razar...@my-deja.com

未读,
2006年8月10日 16:02:292006/8/10
收件人
What kind of pizza was it?

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月10日 16:47:562006/8/10
收件人

<razar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> What kind of pizza was it?

Ask YOUR WHITE MASTERS Wog George, max.it, Andrew Dunford, Mike Holmans et
al.

razar...@my-deja.com

未读,
2006年8月10日 17:08:252006/8/10
收件人

Sampath wrote:

> Ask YOUR WHITE MASTERS Wog George, max.it, Andrew Dunford, Mike Holmans et
> al.

*** This is an open question to all my white masters on the ng: what
kind of pizza did you all order?

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月10日 17:26:332006/8/10
收件人

<razar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Or you could try asking your fellow pakis who are being ANALLY PROBED,
SEXUALLY ABUSED and SODOMIZED in gbay.

Andrew Dunford

未读,
2006年8月10日 17:54:162006/8/10
收件人

<razar...@my-deja.com> wrote in message

Mine is in the archives:

http://tinyurl.com/z5jyo

Andrew

Muddy

未读,
2006年8月10日 18:32:122006/8/10
收件人

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> This RACIST ATTACK on a BROWN SKINNED INDIAN HINDU happened 2 years AFTER
> 9-11.
>

> http://www.lokvani.com/lokvani/article.php?article_id=1017
>
> THE INCIDENT
>
> On the night of June 22nd, Saurabh Bhalerao, a U Mass Dartmouth student
> attempted to deliver a pizza to a New Bedford, apartment. When the door
> opened, Bhalerao, 24, was dragged into a room where four men first
> attempted to rob him. Then mistaking Bhalerao for a Muslim, the men began
> beating him and burning him with cigarettes, and told him to "go back to
> Iraq." Saurabh Bhalerao pleaded that he was an Indian and a Hindu but to
> no avail. The University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth graduate student was
> beaten, burned with cigarettes, gagged and ultimately stabbed and bound
> with rope, forced into the trunk of his own car and driven by the men to
> nearby Fairhaven. During the ride, Bhalerao managed to free himself and
> when the men stopped and opened the trunk, he attacked one of them with a
> hammer. While attempting to flee, one man stabbed him with a steak knife.
> Later two girls stopped their car to pick him up and then called the
> police. Taken to a Rhode Island hospital, he is now recuperating at his
> Dartmouth home.
> Police later arrested Christopher Pereria, Ryan Marsh, and Tyrell Tavares,
> three of the suspects and a fourth man is now in custody.

The report failed to state if the 2 girls that rescued him were of white
caucasion descent? Perhaps it may have been deleted or perhaps it was of no
consequence as this started out as a robbery in the first place.

Muddy(ing) the waters

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月10日 18:50:522006/8/10
收件人

"Muddy" <terry...@austarnet.dotcomdotau> wrote in message

Can you comprehend the following simple english ?

1)

"Then mistaking Bhalerao for a Muslim, the men began
beating him and burning him with cigarettes, and told him to "go back to
Iraq." Saurabh Bhalerao pleaded that he was an Indian and a Hindu but to
no avail. "

2)

So if the two girls who reported it to police are white, then it
automatically MAKES the ATTACK on this BROWN SKINNED INDIAN HINDU,
NON-RACIST ?

You must be from the GREAT INTELLECTUAL AMERICAN FREEDOM PRESIDENT bush's
school of thought.

LoL........

dechucka

未读,
2006年8月12日 20:23:552006/8/12
收件人
no

snip the crap

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月12日 21:21:102006/8/12
收件人

"dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message
> no
>
> snip the crap

ONE idiots CRAP is another mans RACISM.

ONE MORE TIME for YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLEASURE.

dechucka

未读,
2006年8月13日 04:48:102006/8/13

> "dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message
>> no
>>
>> snip the crap
>

> ONE idiots CRAP is another mans RACISM.

you are full of crap and racism

snip

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月13日 12:09:502006/8/13
收件人

"dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message

How are your sessions with your fellow tranny wog george going ?

ONE idiots CRAP is another mans RACISM.

ONE MORE TIME for YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLEASURE.

dechucka

未读,
2006年8月13日 16:38:462006/8/13

> "dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message
>>
>> "Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>>>
>>> "dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message

>>> ONE idiots CRAP is another mans RACISM.
>>
>> you are full of crap and racism
>>
>> snip
>

> How are your sessions with your fellow tranny wog george going ?

wtf r u going on about? You are really losing any tiny grip on reality that
you had.

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月13日 16:50:332006/8/13

ONE MORE TIME for YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLEASURE.

dechucka

未读,
2006年8月13日 23:30:112006/8/13
收件人

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月13日 23:42:502006/8/13
收件人

"dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message

MORON,

LISTEN to YOUR rsc GOD Dr Andrew Dungford and KILLFILE ME. How many times
does Dr Dunford has to SCREAM at the TOP OF HIS LUNGS to killfile me?

Soon you will be PUNISHED by rsc GOD Dr Dungford for NOT following his
DIKTATS.

ONE idiots CRAP is another mans RACISM.

ONE MORE TIME for YOUR EXCLUSIVE PLEASURE.

dechucka

未读,
2006年8月13日 23:56:422006/8/13
收件人

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

His choice I make my own choices

> Soon you will be PUNISHED by rsc GOD Dr Dungford for NOT following his
> DIKTATS.

you are nutter, so in this thread goodbye

Sampath

未读,
2006年8月14日 00:18:422006/8/14
收件人

"dechucka" <dech...@vomithotmail.com.au> wrote in message

GOOD. You should have NEVER TROLLED into this thread. I am glad finally
wisdom dawned on you.

0 个新帖子