There is NO RACISM in AUSTRALIA

Sampath

Aug 10, 2006, 6:04:13 PM8/10/06
Indian Hindu student tortured in Australia (IBN Live)

[ From: IBN Live
[ Date: 10.08.06

IANS

Posted Wednesday, August 09, 2006 at 16:39 Email Print
Melbourne: An Indian Hindu student in Australia sustained
serious injuries after he was attacked by a group of men
in Melbourne.

Sajan Nanada, 25, along with two other friends was in a
car in the south Melbourne area last Friday when a group
of men approached their vehicle with what was apparently
an intention to smash the windscreen of their vehicle,
according to a report on the website of Indian Link, an
ethnic Indian newspaper.

Sajan's friend, Harry, who was at the wheel, immediately
sensed trouble and drove off. They then parked near a
McDonald's restaurant and decided to go in to have food.

But before they could enter the restaurant, they were
accosted by the men who were of Caucasian appearance.

The trio then fled the scene but Sajan decided to run
towards a nearby petrol station, hoping that someone
there would save him, according to the report.

He, however, tripped and fell and the attackers caught up
with him. He was first hit on the head and then beaten up
all over. The attackers fled after he became unconscious.

He sustained injuries on his head, face and arms.

"I was aware that students here face problems from
druggies and drunks in public places late in the night,
but this was worse than I could ever imagine," the
student, who is now recuperating, told Indian Link.

Sajan had had come to Australia from Ferozepur, in
Punjab, only four months ago to study accounting at the
Central Queensland University.

Muddy

Aug 10, 2006, 6:25:27 PM8/10/06

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Did I miss something, where in the above report did it state that the attack
was racially motivated?? If he was studying at Cenral Qld University he was
about 2000kms from his place of abode, long way to go to Maccas.

Muddy

Sampath

Aug 10, 2006, 6:46:40 PM8/10/06

"Muddy" <terry...@austarnet.dotcomdotau> wrote in message

The attackers were Caucasians and they didnt steal the victims wallets. They
merely beat the victims up for no other reason which is RACISM.

mandala

Aug 11, 2006, 1:14:06 AM8/11/06

Could've been a hindu shooting his mouth off at locals. Some of them
aren't used to not being on top of the heap when they come over here.

Sampath

Aug 11, 2006, 2:01:37 AM8/11/06

"mandala" <perth.a...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You must be another AUSSIE RACIST that soils its pants when it sees a BROWN
SKIN.

Will_S

Aug 11, 2006, 2:25:52 AM8/11/06

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

You are a total fuckwit as well as a racist prick

Sampath

Aug 11, 2006, 2:39:10 AM8/11/06

"Will_S" <sutton...@optusnet.comaddau> wrote in message

RACISM FACTS hurt you that BAD ?

LoL.......

mandala

Aug 11, 2006, 2:56:27 AM8/11/06

Living in India, what the hell would you know about racism?

Will_S

Aug 11, 2006, 3:50:24 AM8/11/06

"Sampath" <Sampa...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

not a bit hurt just upset that I somehow let an a racist arsehole like you
escape my killfile

do you know whats worse then a raicst ?

the answer is you .........i.e.. a dumb fucking racist

Sampath

Aug 11, 2006, 12:43:14 PM8/11/06

"Will_S" <sutton...@optusnet.comaddau> wrote in message

Will

I am sorry I MADE YOU FEEL SO GUILTY.

Sampath

Aug 11, 2006, 2:00:34 PM8/11/06

"mandala" <perth.a...@gmail.com> wrote in message

ASSUMPTION is the mother of ALL FUCKUPS.