My predictions for Adelaide test

dechucka

Jan 23, 2008, 6:23:38 PM1/23/08
Indians on this ng to whinge like crazy.

Especially about Tendulkers dismissals ( I hope ) which were due to bias
umpiring even though his stumps were smashed or he spooned a catch to mid on

jzfredricks

Jan 23, 2008, 6:32:21 PM1/23/08
> Indians on this ng to whinge like crazy.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

brijesh.k...@gmail.com

Jan 23, 2008, 6:44:56 PM1/23/08

If his stumps are smashed after a no ball (like Jaffer's in Sydney
test) then i guess there will be some whinge. Chances of that
happening are low, because Australia's premier player Steve Bucknor is
back home (although he claimed "I can still see clearly")

bhandava

Jan 23, 2008, 6:57:14 PM1/23/08

My prediction is that it will rain. Which will cause drawn-out fruitless
arguments that last until October. (Then they'll start afresh.)

I hope that I'm way off.

bhandava

dechucka

Jan 23, 2008, 6:57:23 PM1/23/08

<brijesh.k...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Oh so Aus winning the trophy is alll due to the umpires.

Loser

FilthY

Jan 23, 2008, 7:58:33 PM1/23/08

"jzfredricks" <jzfre...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> Indians on this ng to whinge like crazy.
>
> Pot. Kettle. Black.

go burn an effigy

Jason Gillespie

Jan 23, 2008, 8:20:41 PM1/23/08

"FilthY" <ok2...@gsmail.com> wrote in message

There is nothing wrong in protesting by burning effigies.

Unless the westerners think the stupid Indians have to emulate
them and start replicating columbine school murders and
Omaha Mall shootings in Nebraska and the racial attacks
and MURDERS of COLORED PEOPLE by Caucasians.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Mp8VQ2_haug

http://youtube.com/verify_age?next_url=/watch%3Fv%3Dm1fSaciwWy8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SWu8YJXmq74

Australian racists abuse Indians to be niggers and kick Indians with their
feet to take pictures
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/fa85e7b9168a51d2

Indian graduate student attacked by Australian racists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/ca09519218fe0ff1

Indian graduate student brutally attacked by racists in Connecticut
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/d0c7e2a6771bdb44

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/88333c8508740268...

Indians hit by racist chants on Boxing Day Test day 2 by Australian racists
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.sport.cricket/msg/af8dcb1285d13ebd

Thien Minh Ly was shot and killed in Tustin, California on January
29, 1996.
. Kanu Patel and Mukesh Patek were shot and killed in Camp Springs,
Maryland on October 15, 1998.
. Joseph Ileto was shot and killed in Chatsworth, California on August
10, 1999.
. Balbir Singh Sohdi was shot and killed in Mesa, Arizona on September
15, 2001.
. Waqar Hasan and Vasudev Patel were shot and killed near Dallas,
Texas on September 15, 2001.
. Iqbal Singh was stabbed in Santa Clara, California on July 30, 2006
. Robert Stanford, Song Sun Lee and Kam Yan Li were shot and killed in
San Francisco on October 21, 2006.
. Marie Martinez was beaten on an MTA bus in New York City on March
16, 2007.

http://www.maafa.org/klan.html

http://www.maafa.org/show.html

http://www.maafa.org/start.html