FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill First Amendment & Free TV

dave

Jan 13, 2011, 7:52:44 AM1/13/11
They want to auction your free TV and give it to Apple and Verizon.

"Genachowski said the incentive auction would allow for a mechanism to
"unleash the value of that spectrum for broadband." He said given that
pressing need, "how can we justify shielding broadcast spectrum from
market forces?"

Calling for Congress to take action, he said: "It's time to take the
necessary steps to ensure that spectrum will be the great enabler of
mobile innovation in the 21st century, not a chokepoint."
http://www.multichannel.com/article/462341-Upton_Spectrum_Bill_Likely_To_Include_Incentive_Auctions.php

If allowed to stand MILLIONS of Americans will have no TV.

Brenda Ann

Jan 13, 2011, 8:33:06 AM1/13/11

"dave" wrote in message

From what I have read of this, it won't take anyone's TV away at all.
They're planning on using what amounts to wasted spectrum: unused channels.
In any given market, there are dozens of unused UHF TV channels. Within
these empty channels, thousands of voice channels or several broadband
channels can be secured, all without interrupting a single terrestrial
channel.

dave

Jan 13, 2011, 10:16:49 AM1/13/11
On 01/13/2011 05:33 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> From what I have read of this, it won't take anyone's TV away at all.
> They're planning on using what amounts to wasted spectrum: unused
> channels. In any given market, there are dozens of unused UHF TV
> channels. Within these empty channels, thousands of voice channels or
> several broadband channels can be secured, all without interrupting a
> single terrestrial channel.

You have this total spectrum grab confused with the White Space devices
thing from a couple years ago. That never happened, and never will, due
to the new FCC plan to take ALL UHF away from TV, and maybe (throw a
bone to people without cable or satellite) allow a few public service
OTA stations on to LOW BAND VHF which goes about 5 miles in digital.

The FCC is doing this without any meaningful public notification. They
know what's best for you dumb Americans; having total control over what
you watch.

D&L

Jan 13, 2011, 10:41:04 AM1/13/11
Never trust the feds or the state or the locals.
THEY LIE TO YOU!

Kevin Alfred Strom

Jan 13, 2011, 10:47:10 AM1/13/11
On 1/13/2011 10:16 AM, dave wrote:

> The FCC is doing this without any meaningful public notification.
> They know what's best for you dumb Americans; having total control
> over what you watch.

And yet, Dave, this is the federal government you trust implicitly
to run other areas of our lives and regularly call for increasing
its power over us.

I agree with your current distrust, but am totally mystified by your
repeated outbreaks of authority worship.

With all good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 10:54:10 AM1/13/11
A Soldier in Afghanistan said he is listening to Super Talk Mississippi
on the internet.He said he is fighting for a good beer.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 13, 2011, 12:28:55 PM1/13/11
On 1/13/2011 5:33 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> From what I have read of this, it won't take anyone's TV away at all.
> They're planning on using what amounts to wasted spectrum: unused
> channels. In any given market, there are dozens of unused UHF TV
> channels. Within these empty channels, thousands of voice channels or
> several broadband channels can be secured, all without interrupting a
> single terrestrial channel.

Absolutely correct.

The internet ID and strangling free speech and free and anonymous access
to the internet is the real clear and present danger and crime(s) which
are being proposed.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 13, 2011, 12:30:51 PM1/13/11
On 1/13/2011 7:41 AM, D&L wrote:
> Never trust the feds or the state or the locals.
> THEY LIE TO YOU!

Yeah, almost an absolute. Like a law of science or math which is absolute!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 2:42:33 PM1/13/11
'Miraculously'
http://www.rense.com/general92/back.htm

Miracles, Miracles,,,,, ~ Don Williams.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 3:44:18 PM1/13/11
The 'media' has declared WAR!
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/01/the_media_has_declared_war.html

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Communist Ministry of Propaganda has declared war
Americanthinker.com
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 13, 2011, 3:52:38 PM1/13/11

Our government is the ministry of propaganda, obfuscation and
disinformation!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 4:50:20 PM1/13/11
it's Wahr ~ Sam Nunn - Georgia.

New Birth Certificate Billboard, Elkton,Maryland.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Doggy, reach me my Rand McNally,,,, Elkton is in the Northeast
part/corner of the Great Southron State of Maryland, famous for Race
Horses too.Next door to the First State, Southron Great State of
Delaware.

Inch by Inch,,, Row by Row,,,, we are going to make the Garden
Billboards GROW,,,,,,,
cuhulin

dave

Jan 13, 2011, 5:32:37 PM1/13/11
On 01/13/2011 07:47 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
> On 1/13/2011 10:16 AM, dave wrote:
>>
>> The FCC is doing this without any meaningful public notification.
>> They know what's best for you dumb Americans; having total control
>> over what you watch.
>

> And yet, Dave, this is the federal government you trust implicitly to
> run other areas of our lives and regularly call for increasing its power
> over us.
>
> I agree with your current distrust, but am totally mystified by your
> repeated outbreaks of authority worship.
>

> With all good wishes,
>

> Kevin, WB4AIO.

I don't know what you're talking about. I don't trust the federal
government implicitly; the Supreme Court is totally out of control; the
military needs to stop subsidizing oil and providing free security on
the high seas. But the enemy far and away more threatening than any
enemy we have ever faced is the modern corporation.

dave

Jan 13, 2011, 5:35:45 PM1/13/11

Whirled Nut Daily

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 6:09:26 PM1/13/11
I used to email chat back and forth with Janine Decandelario (spelling),
she worked at E-Commerce in Cupertino.I reckon she went to Florida,
because the last I heard from Janine, she said her girlfriend ran off to
Florida.That was about eight or more years ago, I think.
Janine used to call World Net Daily, Whirrled Nuts Daily.
cuhulin

RHF

Jan 13, 2011, 6:45:11 PM1/13/11
On Jan 13, 4:52 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> They want to auction your free TV and give it to Apple and Verizon.
>
> "Genachowski said the incentive auction would allow for a mechanism to
> "unleash the value of that spectrum for broadband." He said given that
> pressing need, "how can we justify shielding broadcast spectrum from
> market forces?"
>
> Calling for Congress to take action, he said: "It's time to take the
> necessary steps to ensure that spectrum will be the great enabler of
> mobile innovation in the 21st century, not a chokepoint."http://www.multichannel.com/article/462341-Upton_Spectrum_Bill_Likely...

> If allowed to stand MILLIONS of Americans will have no TV.

-was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
First Amendment & Free TV

OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
and The Truth is "The Truth"

Hey 'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
-members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "

Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

Julius Genachowski worked for Chuck Schumer [D-NY]

Julius Genachowski worked for Barack Obama [D-IL]

Julius Genachowski worked in Obama Campaign Team

Julius Genachowski worked in Obama Transition Team

Julius Genachowski Appointed To FCC By Prez "BO" {Obama}

"Special-Dave' : Clearly You Are an AGENT of the
Obama Regime's Ministry of Disinformation.
Prez "BO" Three Years In Power and Still Blaming Bush...
Prez "BO" {Obama} Still Blaming The Republicans . . .
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Weak !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Ineffective !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's A Failure !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing The American People !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} In 2012 Send "BH" Home !
.
Any 'Body' Butt "BO" -cause- "BO" Stinks !©
"BO" = Obama -&- Prez "BO" = Prez Obama
.
Clowning "BO"-wrt- Blaming Prez "BO"{Obama}...
Who Let The "BO" Out ?... Who !... Who !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fea00130443e55ff
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 6:50:11 PM1/13/11
Every City and Town and Hamlet and Village in America should have
Birther Billboards.

Where are those Conspiracy people?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301543

Whar y'all at?
cuhulin

dave

Jan 13, 2011, 7:19:29 PM1/13/11
On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jan 13, 4:52 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> -was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill

> First Amendment& Free TV

> OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
> and The Truth is "The Truth"
>
> Hey 'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
> -members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "
>
> Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is one
part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans" you
dolt.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 9:08:36 PM1/13/11
Forecaster: Two phemomena responsible for World's bizzare weather.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301552

We got Goldfinger, not once, but twice, back to back on BBC America
channel.
Alrightttttttttt,,,,,, my Favorite Sekert Aigint 007 Shaken not stirred
movie.

I got so tired of listening to that Goldfinger theme song at the Fort
Hood Cafeteria, I quit going there!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 9:44:54 PM1/13/11
http://www.devilfinder.com
Bait Car

Bait Cars are a Good Idea.Especially if you have one in your driveway
and a Shootin Iron handy.
Durn Tootin! ~ George ''Gabby'' Hayes.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 13, 2011, 9:53:25 PM1/13/11

Could it possibly be, the fools lifespan is so short, his mind cannot
encompass the earth, who has been here for 6 billion+ years, and whose
cycles make his lifespan look like less than the blink of an eye?

I mean, just asking? <wink>

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 10:28:00 PM1/13/11
New Film About The JIHAD MARXIST's FRAUD And INELIGIBILITY
http://www.rense.com
http://www.thepostmail.com

Let's Keep those Birther Billboards GROWING.I Wish for one at the
intersection of Robinson Road and Highway 80, just up the hill from
doggy's couch.Those B HO! Butt Kissers in my neighborhood would
just Love that.
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 13, 2011, 10:40:18 PM1/13/11

Dude. Could it be possible you are part of a government psyops program?
And, that you would respond in a coherent manner, if you hadn't been
programmed? Is there anything left of the person you once were?

Is there anyway you can come to the realization of what has occurred to
you? Is there anyone which can help you? Are there periods where you
are cognizant and can see what is happening?

How can we best help you?

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 10:57:51 PM1/13/11
I am not part of any kind of psyops program/thingy.

http://www.devilfinder.com
The Leo Omolo Interview
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 13, 2011, 11:12:09 PM1/13/11
http://www.devilfinder.com
Sims and Dog scare off burglar WAPT

Rob Sims said if he had been there he would have got his Gun and shot
him.

Durn Tootin!
cuhulin

RHF

Jan 14, 2011, 5:36:03 AM1/14/11
On Jan 13, 7:40 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

- - On 1/13/2011 7:28 PM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- -
- - New Film About The JIHAD MARXIST's FRAUD And INELIGIBILITY
- - http://www.rense.com
- - http://www.thepostmail.com
- -
- - Let's Keep those Birther Billboards GROWING.I
- - Wish for one at the intersection of Robinson Road
- - and Highway 80, just up the hill from doggy's couch.
- - Those B HO! Butt Kissers in my neighborhood
- - would just Love that.
- - cuhulin

- Dude.
- Could it be possible you are part of a
- government psyops program?

JS : How Astute of You :o)

YES - More than likely there are more that one of
the former MK-Ultra "Test Subjects" here being
'monitored' by the 'remote-watchers' -(o)^(o)-
-and-now-for-a-short-wave-good-bye- ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
-why- Some Say That 'i' My Self [Am] an MK-Ultra
tEST sUBJECT
-cause- of My Strange Writing Style and Unique
Grammar
-and- Try to Link/URL 'me' to David Wynn Miller
who believes the U.S. Federal Government uses
Grammar to Control People's Minds -i-don't-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Wynn_Miller
'i' Must Honestly Say 'i' [Am] NO David Wynn Miller
-but- I have always 'sensed' DWM* Out-There !
http://dwmlc.com/
-or-as- The [Hidden] Message in the Static-Flecks
on the TV Sceen -say- They're Here !
* Dumb White Man ;;-}}
.
W?H?A?T -is- Project MK-Ultra !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA
.
- And, that you would respond in a coherent
- manner, if you hadn't been programmed?
- Is there anything left of the person you once were?

The AZ Congresswoman Assassination Scenario
Jared Loughner -fits- MK-Ultra Profile
http://www.examiner.com/exopolitics-in-seattle/az-congresswoman-assassination-scenario-has-mkultra-profile-drug-space-target
.
MK-Ultra Profile : {All Have Three Names}
John Wilkes Booth [Killed Lincoln]
Lee Harvey Oswald [Killed JFK]
James Earl Ray [Killed MLK]
Sirhan Bishara Sirhan [Kill RFK]
Mark David Chapman [Killed JohnLennon]
Lynette "Squeaky" Fromme [Attempt on Ford]
Sara Jane Moore [Attempt on Ford]
John Hinckley, Jr. [Attempt on Reagan]
Frank Eugene Corder [Attempt on Clinton]
Jared Lee Loughner [Killed Too Many]
.
- Is there anyway you can come to the
- realization of what has occurred to you?
- Is there anyone which can help you?
- Are there periods where you are cognizant
- and can see what is happening?

Jared Loughner -has- MK-Ultra 'Look'
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/.a/6a00d8341c60bf53ef0147e1737061970b-400wi
-before- MK-Ultra Treatment . . .
http://img.timeinc.net/time/daily/2011/1101/jared_loughner_yearbook_0110.jpg
.
-
- How can we best help you?
-
- Regards,
- JS

Jared Loughner -senses- "Mind Control" {MK-Ultra}
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/2011/0112/Arizona-shooting-suspect-Jared-Loughner-5-of-his-strange-ideas/1.-Grammar-is-a-form-of-mind-control
.
Arizona Assassin Jared Loughner
was Obsessed With Mind Control
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecgt1JX_YY4
.
AZ Shooting Suspect Jared Loughner
Known for Bizarre [Crazy} Behavior
http://www.usatoday.com/news/washington/2011-01-10-suspect10_ST_N.htm
Believed Him-Self To Be The Subject
of "Mind Control" {MK-Ultra}
.
Jared Loughner : The AZ Shooting Suspect
Obsessed by "Mind Control" and Occult
http://www.vancouversun.com/news/Jared+Loughner+Suspect+obsessed+mind+control+occult/4086928/story.html
from your mind to my mind
from my mind to you mind
. . . oh never mind ! ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Jan 15, 2011, 7:54:47 AM1/15/11
On Jan 13, 4:19 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/13/2011 03:45 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jan 13, 4:52 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > -was- FCC, Republicans Team Up to Kill
> > First Amendment&  Free TV
>
> > OOPS ! - 'Special-Dave' : Facts are "Facts"
> > and The Truth is "The Truth"
>
> > Hey  'Special-Dave' You Are A Real "BO"er !
> > -members-of- " BO'ers-R-Us "
>
> > Julius Genachowski Is A "Democrat" not a Republican
> >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Genachowski

- Roy, there's a comma in my original post. The comma separates two
- different parts of a compound subject. The FCC (3 Dem, 2 Reps) is
one
- part, Republicans are the other part. I never said "FCC Republicans"
you
- dolt.

'Special-Dave',

Yes I Be : dolting-on,,, Dolting-On... DOLTING-ON ! ! !
With Political Facts + Political Truth = Political Reality
-who's-got-the-political-power-

'Special-Dave' Here is a 'Political Reality' Check :
1 - The FCC is Controlled By Three Democrat Votes [60%]
2 - The FCC is an Executive Branch Agency
3 - The Executive Branch is Controlled by Democrats
4 - Prez "BO" {Obama} a Democrat Heads the Executive Branch
5 - The US Senate is Headed and Controlled by Democrats
-versus-
"1" - The Republicans ONLY Head and Control
the US House
.
HELLO ! 'Special-Dave' That's Five-To-One [5:1]
in the "Political [POWER] Reality" Check to get
anything done by the Democrat Controlled FCC :
Considering The Democrat Controlled White House;
and The Democrat Controlled US Senate as Opposed
by the Lonely The Republican Controlled US House.
HELLO ! 'Special-Dave' That's Still Three-To-One [3:1]
.
BUT 'Special-Dave' You seem to be s\l\a\n\t\e\d to
cast your-self into the role of an "AGENT" of the
"BO" {Obama} Regime's Ministry of Disinformation.
Constantly Blaming The Republicans & Conservatives
Constantly Defaming The Republicans & Conservatives
Constantly 'Targeting' The Republicans & Conservatives
Constantly Attacking The Republicans & Conservatives
'Special-Dave' That Makes You An "BO"-Bot©
-aka- Obama-Bot©
-wrt- Liberal & Democrat Political Cadre acting as
Agent-Provocateurs of the "BO" {Obama] Regime
{Soros 50-Centers on the Internet}
.
'Special-Dave' an "AGENT" of the "BO" {Obama}

Regime's Ministry of Disinformation

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d26b9268614fcdaa
-remember- 'Special-Dave' . . .
Can't Read It : Unless You Write It !
Can't Quote-It-Back-To-You : Unless You Write It !
Can't Interpret It : Unless You Write It !
Can't Twist-It-Around : Unless You Write It !
-so-so-so- 'Special-Dave' . . .
Think About It : Before You Write It !
Reflect On It : Before You Post It !
Consider Your 'Choice' of Words : Before You Write Them !
.

.
Clowning "BO"-wrt- Blaming Prez "BO"{Obama}...
Who Let The "BO" Out ?... Who !... Who !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fea00130443e55ff

Prez "BO" Two Years In Power and Still Blaming Bush...

Prez "BO" {Obama} Still Blaming The Republicans...
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Weak !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Ineffective !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's A Failure !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing The American People !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} In 2012 Send "BH" Home !

-but- IMHO : Barack H. Obama 'the man' is a nice man
and a good American : Just Not a Leader of Presidential
Stature and Ability. {Maybe It's His White House Team ?}
.
.

dave

Jan 15, 2011, 9:20:00 AM1/15/11
Just answer "yes" or "no"

RHF

Jan 16, 2011, 7:11:50 AM1/16/11
On Jan 15, 6:20 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- Just answer "yes" or "no"

'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
-cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
-so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
un-used TV Channels : YES !
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-

''Special-Dave' I am also in-favor of Converting the
Old VHF TV Channels 5 & 6 over to the FM Radio
Band and Expanding the FM Radio Band : TOO !
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.broadcast/msg/116e98129d42d730
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4cfe64f666589bc5
http://groups.google.com/group/ba.broadcast/msg/986df0d9974fd7c0
"Expanded" FM Radio Band to cover 76 MHz to
88 MHz to create and additional 60 FM Channels.
-all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
-all-in-the-name-of-progress-
Two (2) TV Channels Become 60 FM Radio Channels.
.
NOTE -imho- The Future of All Radio Formats
is on the FM Radio Band =FCC Expand It !=
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/38187e60546e2f35
.
.

dave

Jan 16, 2011, 10:57:43 AM1/16/11
On 01/16/2011 04:11 AM, RHF wrote:
> On Jan 15, 6:20 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> - Just answer "yes" or "no"
>
> 'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
> -cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
> receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
> -so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.
>
> But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
> un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
> Channels : YES !
> -all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
> -all-in-the-name-of-progress-

No. They want 512 MHz to 698 MHz for mobile broadband so AT&T and
Verizon can put Time Warner and Viacom and Comcast out of business. No
UHF TV anymore. This is not the White Spaces thing, which is now
obviously moot.

m II

Jan 16, 2011, 12:06:01 PM1/16/11

Hell of a thing to be murdering and dieing for. I guess they finally
gave up on the unbelievable freedom, justice, truth and beauty bullshit
the invasion was originally based on.

Mind you, for some people, a beer is the only reward they need to put a
bullet into a kid's head (after raping them, naturally).

From the talk show:

"Tell me, Private Fisk, how do Afghani anuses compare to those you found
in Iraq?"

"Well, the kids here eat better than in Iraq, so their stool is usually
in the way of a clean penetration...that saddens me because then I have
to put a slug in their little brown craniums. I don't imagine their
onlooking parents and siblings like it much either. So, to answer your
question, the sex WAS better in Iraq. Hell, we could even plan group
rapes a week ahead of time..those were the days."

mike

dave

Jan 16, 2011, 12:15:14 PM1/16/11
On 01/16/2011 09:06 AM, m II wrote:
> On 11-01-13 08:54 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
Idiots.

No news is bad news.

Brenda Ann

Jan 16, 2011, 4:23:26 PM1/16/11

"dave" wrote in message

That leaves 8 channels between 470 and 512. They've been paring down the UHF
band for decades now, from the original 72 channels down to 47 and then to
38. Also, that would still leave the 12 channels in the VHF band (7-13 are
still widely used). Given the limited range of digital television signals,
even if they took everything but the 15 channels in the VHF-hi and UHF
bands, that would still be plenty of channels for use in most of the
country. Gone are the days of the need for non-adjacent channels in a given
market.

RHF

Jan 16, 2011, 5:27:51 PM1/16/11
On Jan 16, 9:06 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

> On 11-01-13 08:54 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > A Soldier in Afghanistan said he is listening to Super Talk Mississippi
> > on the internet.He said he is fighting for a good beer.
> > cuhulin
>
> Hell of a thing to be murdering and dieing for. I guess they finally
> gave up on the unbelievable freedom, justice, truth and beauty bullshit
> the invasion was originally based on.
>
> Mind you, for some people, a beer is the only reward they need to put a
> bullet into a kid's head (after raping them, naturally).
>
>  From the talk show:
>
> "Tell me, Private Fisk, how do Afghani anuses compare to those you found
> in Iraq?"

- "Well, the kids here eat better than in Iraq, so their stool is
usually
- in the way of a clean penetration...that saddens me because then I
have
- to put a slug in their little brown craniums. I don't imagine their
- onlooking parents and siblings like it much either. So, to answer
your
- question, the sex WAS better in Iraq. Hell, we could even plan group
- rapes a week ahead of time..those were the days."
-
- mike

Mike [M II] : Once Again The Voice-of-Canada Speaks
of : bullshit, raping, anuses, stool, slug, little brown
craniums, sex, group rapes... -sick-sick-sick-

Mike [M II] :
Those are your Words and Ideas/Ideals :
-sick-sick-sick-
Those are your Thoughts :
-sick-sick-sick-
Reflecting Your Mentality :
-sick-sick-sick-
Your Inner Sickness and Hate.
-sick-sick-sick-

I truly saddens me Mike [M II] to see you in this Mental
Condition : Please Seek/Get Help from Heath-Canada.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hl-vs/iyh-vsv/diseases-maladies/mental-eng.php

Until then Mike [M II] : I will say a Prayer for You;
-and- Ask God in the Name of Jesus to Preform a
Healing in Your Life - Amen ~ RHF

Eternal Fraternal Love and Peace to Our Canadian
Cousins from All Your American Cousins ~ RHF
.
God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
* More * Posts * About * The * Voice-of-Canada *
-aka- Mike [M II]
.
Once Again Mike [M II] As The 21st Century
Voice-of-Canada Speaks !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1a1f8acf6e361e5e
.
The Voice-of-Canada Speaks Out On
The Truth Behind The 9/11 Attacks :
Blames The USA and Evil Americans
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/29cb951d764e0b47
.
The Voice-of-Canada -announces-
US Martial Law for All Non-Christians
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/52161058bdbd5b14
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ec46a4f5845a02bf
.
The Voice-of-Canada -announces-
Wouldn't It Be Nice ? -if- Canadians Loved Canada
As Much As They Hate The USA and Americans
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9c2d197a6d4ffc37
.
Proving There Is Nothing 'Speical'
-aboot- Being A Canadian ;;-}}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c6b52c88b7db98be
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/69517f913358a695
.
Mike [M II] : Recommendations From Someone Who
Him-Self Has Chosen "The Path" Less Traveled
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c1192eb21be1a943
.
Mike [M II] why is it you have nothing good or
bad to say about Canada ...but... Can post
here constantly negative things about the USA
and Hate for Americans ? ? ?

Mike [M II] - Do you even know . . .
What's Happening In Canada !?!
-while- I heard on WWCR Shortwave Radio
http://www.wwcr.com/
"The Power Hour" with Joyce Riley
http://www.thepowerhour.com/
-and- Her Weekly Guest Interview of
George Freund -host-of- The "Conspiracy Cafe"

Mike [M II] here is something to help you get
'in-touch' with your "Inner-Canadian" :
.
* eCanada Now .Com
http://www.ecanadanow.com/
.
* The Canadian Sentinel
http://thecanadiansentinel.blogspot.com/
.
* The "Conspiracy Cafe" -host- George Freund
http://www.thatchannel.com/conspiracycafe
http://thatradio.podhoster.com/index.php?sid=1746
.
NOTE : You can usually hear George Freund and
News Centered on Canada on 'The Power Hour"
once a week with Joyce Riley
http://www.thepowerhour.com/
-via- WWCR Shortwave Radio
http://www.wwcr.com/
-or- On-the-Web {On-Line} via GCN On-Line
http://www.gcnlive.com/programs/powerHour/
.
So You Mike [M II] Can Proclaim . . .
-as- "The Voice-of-Canada" !
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/1f87a2b29f323ac2
.
The Voice-of-Canada -announces-
Get Ready for Our Great National Annual
Murderous Blood Bath of Baby Seal Killings
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/1f87a2b29f323ac2
.
The Voice-of-Canada -announces- Stop Calling
Them Canadians-Socialists - They're Red-Blooded
Canadian Baby Seal Killers !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9d2f94daee46d284
.
.

RHF

Jan 16, 2011, 5:33:59 PM1/16/11
On Jan 16, 1:23 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> "dave"  wrote in message

> On 01/16/2011 04:11 AM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jan 15, 6:20 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > - Just answer "yes" or "no"
>
> > 'Special-Dave' I can't answer Yes -or- No
> > -cause- Up here in Them-There-Hills : We do not
> > receive any reliable Over-the-Air TV Signals
> > -so- It's Pay for Cable TV or Pay for Satellite TV.
>
> > But 'if' the Question is about the FCC Selling-Off
> > un-used 'White Space' in and between the TV
> > Channels : YES !
> > -all-in-the-name-of-the-greater-good-
> > -all-in-the-name-of-progress-
>
> No. They want 512 MHz to 698 MHz for mobile broadband so AT&T and
> Verizon can put Time Warner and Viacom and Comcast out of business. No
> UHF TV anymore. This is not the White Spaces thing, which is now
> obviously moot.

- That leaves 8 channels between 470 and 512. They've been paring down
the UHF
- band for decades now, from the original 72 channels down to 47 and
then to
- 38. Also, that would still leave the 12 channels in the VHF band
(7-13 are
- still widely used). Given the limited range of digital television
signals,
- even if they took everything but the 15 channels in the VHF-hi and
UHF
- bands, that would still be plenty of channels for use in most of the
- country. Gone are the days of the need for non-adjacent channels in
a given
- market.

BAD : The Voice of Reason Speaks ! ~ RHF
Digital Technology has changed TV and the need for
72 un-used -space- Channels can be accomplished
by Half {36} with greater efficiency. ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Jan 16, 2011, 6:36:37 PM1/16/11
470-512 is Land Mobile in the top 12 metros I believe. Los Angeles has
at least 20 TV stations. Wireless mics are supposed to have 2 channels
in each city. 6 times 7 equals 42. 470 plus 42 equals 512. Channel 37,
608-614 is not used in the USA. The reason you don't have adjacencies is
because markets overlap. Phoenix protects Tucson, LA protects San Diego,
Austin protects San Antonio, etc.

dave

Jan 16, 2011, 6:48:43 PM1/16/11
On 01/16/2011 02:27 PM, RHF wrote:

> .
I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...

dave

Jan 16, 2011, 6:51:01 PM1/16/11
On 01/16/2011 02:33 PM, RHF wrote:

> BAD : The Voice of Reason Speaks ! ~ RHF
> Digital Technology has changed TV and the need for
> 72 un-used -space- Channels can be accomplished
> by Half {36} with greater efficiency. ~ RHF
> .
> .
Not without making all the new TVs people just bought obsolete. Is Ma
Bell going to buy everybody a new set?

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 16, 2011, 11:47:45 PM1/16/11

??? Ma Bell ??? This is AD 2011 , or am I wrong? As of 1-1-1984 Ma
Bell is dead...

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 12:13:37 AM1/17/11
On Jan 16, 3:51 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/16/2011 02:33 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > BAD : The Voice of Reason Speaks ! ~ RHF
> > Digital Technology has changed TV and the need for
> > 72 un-used -space- Channels can be accomplished
> > by Half {36} with greater efficiency. ~ RHF
> >   .
> >   .
>
> Not without making all the new TVs people
- just bought obsolete. Is Ma Bell going to buy
- everybody a new set?

'Special-Dave'NO NEED TOO : Their already work
with Cable, Satellite, Internet and -oh-yes- Over-the-Air.
-you-imagine-a-problem-that-does-not-exist-

'Special-Dave' : AT&T and Ma Bell seem to be a
recurring theme here with an over-tone of HATE.

'Special-Dave' : Please Stay 300 Yards Away
{Stay-A-Way Notice} from all : AT&T, SBC and
PacBell Personal; including Trunks/Equipment
and Facilities/Offices.
-until-you-have-been-medically-cleared-

'special-dave' stay tuned . . . ~ RHF
.
.

Brenda Ann

Jan 17, 2011, 1:25:51 AM1/17/11

wrote in message

Like the T-1000 of the Terminator movies, AT&T is slowly, inexorably,
pulling itself back together. This is very nearly complete at this point,
due to subsequent deregulation. Of course, at this point they will never be
able to achieve the near-monopoly status they had prior to the divestiture.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 1:54:37 AM1/17/11
On Jan 16, 3:48 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - On 01/16/2011 02:27 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Once Again The Voice-of-Canada Speaks of . . .
- - {Making Us : Sick-R-Us}
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/12458e42dbc9a9be
.
.
- I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...

'Special-Dave' Take Three Weeks OFF from
Daily Smoking Medical Marijuana and Try
Thinking With A Clear Head.

-wrt- The 21st Century 'Voice-of-Canada'©
is none other than Mike [M II]
-however- "The Voice of Doom" was Lorne Greene
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorne_Greene#Career
-technically- "The Voice of Canada" announcer
on CBC during WWII.

FWIW : These Two Great American TV Heroes
were in-fact Born in Canada {Canadians} :
Lorne Greene -as- Ben Cartwright in 'Bonanza'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorne_Greene
William Shatner -as- Capt. Kirk in Star Trek
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Shatner
-along-with-these-canadians-too-
Paul Anka
Raymond Burr
Jim Carrey
Yvonne De Carlo
Michael J. Fox
Robert Goulet
Monty Hall
John Ireland
Margot Kidder
Rick Moranis
Leslie Nielsen
Mary Pickford
Keanu Reeves
Donald Sutherland
Alan Thicke
To name just a few very good Actors/Actress
that were Born in Canada : Here is a Longer List :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Canadian_actors
.
IMHO : The Great Vast Majority of Canadians are
Good Canadians : Who Are Focused ON Making
Canada The Best Country That It Can Be :o) -and-
Being The Best Canadians That They Can Be :o)
-while- A very small minority of Canadians are
Obsessed with the USA in a Negative Way of
Envy-Turned-To-HATE : Their Lives Do Not Focus
On Patriotic Love For Canada
-but- On HATE For The USA and Are Consumed
By Hatred For The USA and Hatred For Americans.
From his many Posts Here on RRS Mike [M II]
seems to be one of those evidencing :
"-USAchosis" : Obsessive + Compulsive + HATRED
{Psychosis} Channeled {Focused} on the USA
and Americans -a-consuming-sickness-of-hate-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis

CAUTION/WARNING : These Canadians who exhibit
-USAchosis -imho- Should Be Kept Away from All
Americans Visiting Canada -and- NOT Be Allowed
To Visit The USA : As a Matter of Public Safety in
both Countries.

***NOW*** on the other hand... there is also good...
"+USAchosis" : Obsessive + Compulsive + LOVE
{Psychosis} Channeled {Focused} on the USA
and Americans : These Canadians Love All Things
USA -and- Want to Come to American and Become
Americans -living-in-america- Envy-Turned-To-LOVE !

Neither of these 'USAchosis' minority groups are a
large percentage of the Canadian Population; which
is good :o) The great vast majority of Canadians are
Patriotic; Love Canada and are Proud to be Canadians.
Their Lives are Focused ON Canada and LIFE in Canada
-while- The USA Is Simply Their Good Southern Neighbor :
Where Their American Cousins Live in Peace With Them.

Cheers To Canada : Patriotic Canadians :
Love of Canada : Proud Canadians
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDvF0NtgdU

Eternal Fraternal Love and Peace to Our Canadian
Cousins from All Your American Cousins ~ RHF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBoItR59REQ

God {Allah} Bless Canada and All Canadians - Amen ~ RHF

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Sw6ScUmnk
.
.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 2:03:59 AM1/17/11
On Jan 16, 10:25 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:ca3b81ab-6ad7-498c...@f35g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> On Jan 16, 6:51 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > On 01/16/2011 02:33 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > > BAD : The Voice of Reason Speaks ! ~ RHF
> > > Digital Technology has changed TV and the need for
> > > 72 un-used -space- Channels can be accomplished
> > > by Half {36} with greater efficiency. ~ RHF
> > >   .
> > >   .
>
> > Not without making all the new TVs people just bought obsolete. Is Ma
> > Bell going to buy everybody a new set?
>
> ??? Ma Bell ???  This is AD 2011 , or am I wrong? As of 1-1-1984 Ma
> Bell is dead...

- Like the T-1000 of the Terminator movies, AT&T is slowly,
inexorably,
- pulling itself back together. This is very nearly complete at this
point,
- due to subsequent deregulation. Of course, at this point they will
never be
- able to achieve the near-monopoly status they had prior to the
divestiture.

Land Lines -versus- Wireless Et Al...

? WHERE IS THE FUTURE !

-imho- AT&T will never be the Dominate AT&T {Sole}
Provider of the 1960s again. -all-lines-meet-at-at&t-

Wireless; VOIP; Cable; and Satellite all have ever
Growing Market Shares and Service Areas . . .

Regional Bell Operating Companies of the United States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_telephone_companies
.
.

John Smith

Jan 17, 2011, 2:07:26 AM1/17/11
On 1/16/2011 10:54 PM, RHF wrote:

> 'Special-Dave' Take Three Weeks OFF from
> Daily Smoking Medical Marijuana and Try
> Thinking With A Clear Head.

The severe insanity special dave expresses cannot, possibly, be
attributed to marijuana ... it has to be Salvia Divinourum!

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 3:38:17 AM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 1:25 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> wrote in messagenews:ca3b81ab-6ad7-498c...@f35g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> On Jan 16, 6:51 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > On 01/16/2011 02:33 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > > BAD : The Voice of Reason Speaks ! ~ RHF
> > > Digital Technology has changed TV and the need for
> > > 72 un-used -space- Channels can be accomplished
> > > by Half {36} with greater efficiency. ~ RHF
> > >   .
> > >   .
>
> > Not without making all the new TVs people just bought obsolete. Is Ma
> > Bell going to buy everybody a new set?
>
> ??? Ma Bell ???  This is AD 2011 , or am I wrong? As of 1-1-1984 Ma
> Bell is dead...
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----

> Like the T-1000 of the Terminator movies, AT&T is slowly, inexorably,
> pulling itself back together. This is very nearly complete at this point,
> due to subsequent deregulation. Of course, at this point they will never be
> able to achieve the near-monopoly status they had prior to the divestiture.

Precisely . That will infringe the anti-trust laws .

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 9:07:26 AM1/17/11

Ma Bell is back. Blown into eight pieces by an antitrust court in 1984,
AT&T, like a self-repairing robot, has slowly put itself back together.
Last Friday, the Federal Communications Commission, demanding net
neutrality and other conditions, approved AT&T's acquisition of
BellSouth. That will make AT&T—once again—the world's largest technology
company. And don't just think big. Think Goliath, with about $110
billion in annual revenue, more than 300,000 employees, and 90 million
paying accounts. Google, by way of comparison, brings in about $9
billion a year. Even Microsoft, at $45 billion, is a mere elephant
compared to the AT&T mammoth.

http://www.slate.com/id/2156918/

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 9:11:32 AM1/17/11
On 01/16/2011 09:13 PM, RHF wrote:

> 'Special-Dave'NO NEED TOO : Their already work
> with Cable, Satellite, Internet and -oh-yes- Over-the-Air.
> -you-imagine-a-problem-that-does-not-exist-

Over the air is going away. Cable and Satellite have inferior pictures
to over the air. Cable and Satellite are unavailable in some places
where over the air works. Cable and Satellite require a fee.

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 9:14:12 AM1/17/11
On 01/16/2011 10:54 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jan 16, 3:48 pm, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> - - On 01/16/2011 02:27 PM, RHF wrote:
> - - Once Again The Voice-of-Canada Speaks of . . .
> - - {Making Us : Sick-R-Us}
> - - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/12458e42dbc9a9be
> .
> .
> - I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...
>
> 'Special-Dave' Take Three Weeks OFF from
> Daily Smoking Medical Marijuana and Try
> Thinking With A Clear Head.

I'm pretty sure it's Shatner, or maybe the John Roberts twink from CNN.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 11:16:43 AM1/17/11
Yesterday, I couldn't access any news groops, except for a short
while.Probally a (WebTV) server was down, or a glitch/whatever.It might
flub the dub again at any time.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Dodge Viper inspired by a naked woman on the beach

I remember a ''certain motorbike'' picture in an old magazine, that
somebody ''Inspired''
cuhulin

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 12:00:20 PM1/17/11

Some kind of bird?

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 1:12:14 PM1/17/11
Walmart store evacuated WLBT
devilfinder.com

Stephanie Bell Flynt (WLBT 12:00 PM tee vee news) said around 1:30 this
morning a suspicious package was found on the parking lot.Walmart store
at the intersection of Greenway Drive and Highway 18, a mile and a half
South of doggy's couch.That is the same Walmart store I go to, after
first checking out the Goodwill store, about half a mile South of
doggy's couch.
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 12:59:46 PM1/17/11
I had to scratch around for libertypost.org
IP, so I can keep up with that too.Ergo, their regular website hasen't
worked (for me anyway) since around last Saturday.

http://69.164.197.124/cgi-bin/index.cgi

JT said, (you know how they do that breaking news audio byte Crap on
radio and tee vee?) Brett Favre has filed retirement papers/something
like that.

Sheeeeeesh, that Isn't any damn kind of breaking news! Not to me, I
couldn't care Less.
cuhulin

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 2:34:19 PM1/17/11

Brenda Ann

Jan 17, 2011, 3:36:57 PM1/17/11

"dave" wrote in message

Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop being
afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My generation dealt
with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation but didn't cower in
underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID build them, just in case!)
I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of someone taking me out rather than
deal with government intrusion into every part of my life in the name of
"security" that is a pipe dream anyway.

dxAce

Jan 17, 2011, 3:39:26 PM1/17/11

dave wrote:

Total gibberish.

Dave, you are just as nuts as Jared!

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 3:56:45 PM1/17/11

Probably moreso. The difference is my coping mechanism works.

dxAce

Jan 17, 2011, 3:57:50 PM1/17/11

dave wrote:

That's a matter of opinion.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 3:53:50 PM1/17/11
EMP? I think I saw something at Chuck Harder's For The People website,
his Store.Some thingys which are suppose to help protect your electronic
thingys agains't EMP.
cuhulin, EMPs R NOT US

D. Peter Maus

Jan 17, 2011, 4:01:54 PM1/17/11
On 1/17/11 14:36 , Brenda Ann wrote:

> Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop
> being afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My
> generation dealt with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation
> but didn't cower in underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID
> build them, just in case!) I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of
> someone taking me out rather than deal with government intrusion into
> every part of my life in the name of "security" that is a pipe dream
> anyway.

Damned straight.

John Smith

Jan 17, 2011, 4:27:13 PM1/17/11
On 1/17/2011 12:36 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> Freedom isn't and never has been "safe". We, as a nation, need to stop
> being afraid of our own shadows and go back to living life. My
> generation dealt with the good possibility of total nuclear annihilation
> but didn't cower in underground bunkers for 50 years (though we DID
> build them, just in case!) I'd trade the 1 in a million chance of
> someone taking me out rather than deal with government intrusion into
> every part of my life in the name of "security" that is a pipe dream
> anyway.

Gawd I love a woman with good sense!

Whatever has happened, it has "feminized" the males in the USA.

The sissy-boy is the new model for these cowardly, unmanly, girlish
males ... I know you can see it, even if you don't wish to invoke their
wrath with comment ... <WINK>

And, American Patriots died with the replacing of these sickly
replacements ... a brave man dies a single death, these cowardly
boy-girls will die many ...

Regards,
JS

Kevin Alfred Strom

Jan 17, 2011, 5:11:58 PM1/17/11

I agree with that, and would extend the thought to include "economic
security" too. Freedom from the rules and exactions of the
all-powerful "authorities" (who only want to help you, of course) is
worth almost any price.

Honor bright,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 5:11:09 PM1/17/11
Dont the Brit wimmins call them Toy Boys?
cuhulin

dxAce

Jan 17, 2011, 5:22:18 PM1/17/11

John Smith wrote:

k00k

John Smith

Jan 17, 2011, 5:28:25 PM1/17/11
On 1/17/2011 2:11 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> I agree with that, and would extend the thought to include "economic
> security" too. Freedom from the rules and exactions of the all-powerful
> "authorities" (who only want to help you, of course) is worth almost any
> price.
>

> Honor bright,
>

> Kevin Alfred Strom.

The most frightening words you will ever hear, "I am from the
government, and I am here to help you!"

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 5:29:22 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 6:11 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/16/2011 09:13 PM, RHF wrote:
>

> > 'Special-Dave'NO NEED TOO : Their already work
> > with Cable, Satellite, Internet and -oh-yes- Over-the-Air.
> > -you-imagine-a-problem-that-does-not-exist-

- Over the air is going away.
- Cable and Satellite have inferior pictures
- to over the air.
- Cable and Satellite are unavailable in
- some places where over the air works.
- Cable and Satellite require a fee.

'Special-Dave' More TV Fees Are Good
'Special-Dave' Higher TV Fees Are Better
'Special-Dave' Less Free TV Is Great !
All In The Name of "The Obama"
-praise-be-his-name-
We Walk With "The Obama"
We Talk With "The Obama"
For He Is "The Obama"
-and-we-are-blessed-
Let Us All Meditate On "The Obama"
ooo-ba-ma,,, Ooo-Ba-Ma... OOO-BA-MA ! ! ! ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 5:34:04 PM1/17/11
On 01/17/2011 02:29 PM, RHF wrote:

> 'Special-Dave' More TV Fees Are Good
> 'Special-Dave' Higher TV Fees Are Better
> 'Special-Dave' Less Free TV Is Great !
> All In The Name of "The Obama"

You really need to see a specialist.

dxAce

Jan 17, 2011, 5:35:02 PM1/17/11

dave wrote:

Yes, you do, Jared.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 5:37:06 PM1/17/11

Who's the Leader of the Government
Made for You and Me . . .
"The Obama" "The Obama"
Forever "BO" Will Raise Our Taxes High !
http://truckrun.net/misc/mouseketeers.jpg
- T - H - E - - O - B - A - M - Aaa - ! -
.
.

dxAce

Jan 17, 2011, 5:38:23 PM1/17/11

dxAce wrote:

LOL... Jared Rickmers, Kalifornia KooK.

John Smith

Jan 17, 2011, 5:44:02 PM1/17/11
On 1/17/2011 2:37 PM, RHF wrote:

> Who's the Leader of the Government
> Made for You and Me . . .
> "The Obama" "The Obama"
> Forever "BO" Will Raise Our Taxes High !
> http://truckrun.net/misc/mouseketeers.jpg
> - T - H - E - - O - B - A - M - Aaa - ! -
> .
> .

It's OBAMA MONEY ... let's all go shopping! ROFLOL

Hey, it works for the banksters and wall street!

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 6:05:12 PM1/17/11

- k00k

Better Script : ʞ-o^o-k

More Style {Image}
http://kaught-looking.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/logo_cmyk.jpg
.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 7:04:10 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 6:14 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/16/2011 10:54 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > On Jan 16, 3:48 pm, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > - - On 01/16/2011 02:27 PM, RHF wrote:
> > - - Once Again The Voice-of-Canada Speaks of . . .
> > - - {Making Us : Sick-R-Us}
> > - -http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/12458e42dbc9a9be

> >   .
> >   .
> > - I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...
>
> > 'Special-Dave' Take Three Weeks OFF from
> > Daily Smoking Medical Marijuana and Try
> > Thinking With A Clear Head.

- I'm pretty sure it's Shatner, or maybe
- the John Roberts twink from CNN.

'Special-Dave' -once-again-
Historically the CBC's "The Voice of Canada"
announcer during WWII was Lorne Greene
-aka- "The Voice of Doom"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorne_Greene#Career
.
.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 7:11:11 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 2:28 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/17/2011 2:11 PM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> > I agree with that, and would extend the thought to include "economic
> > security" too. Freedom from the rules and exactions of the all-powerful
> > "authorities" (who only want to help you, of course) is worth almost any
> > price.
>
> > Honor bright,
>
> > Kevin Alfred Strom.

- The most frightening words you will ever hear,
- "I am from the government,
- and I am here to help you!"
-
- ROFLOL
-
- Regards,
- JS

Followed by Please We Are Going For A Little Ride !

Followed by Please Roll-Up Your Shirt Sleeve !

Followed by Please Stand In Front of the Wall !

Followed by Please Hand-Over All Your Money !

your government thanks you ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 7:18:06 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 12:56 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/17/2011 12:39 PM, dxAce wrote:
>

> > dave wrote:
>
> > Total gibberish.
>
> > Dave, you are just as nuts as Jared!

- Probably moreso.
- The difference is my coping mechanism works.

Ah ! 'Special-Dave' the "MoreSo" . . .

-not-the- So So

-not-the- Ah So...

-not-the- So What !

-not-the- SOooo...

-butt-the- MoreSo [.]

Yes 'Special-Dave' the MoreSo 'Special' You Are ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 7:19:37 PM1/17/11
We Need to KICK OUT that Marxist ''health care'' and STOP fed govt from
throwing away so much money, maybe things would get somewhat Better.

Specialist? I was a Specialist Fourth Class.Speedy Fo, Ammo.
cuhulin

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 7:20:58 PM1/17/11
On Jan 17, 2:34 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/17/2011 02:29 PM, RHF wrote:
>
> > 'Special-Dave' More TV Fees Are Good
> > 'Special-Dave' Higher TV Fees Are Better
> > 'Special-Dave' Less Free TV Is Great !
> > All In The Name of "The Obama"

- You really need to see a specialist.

? 'Special-Dave' is that your Expert Opinion !
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 7:29:12 PM1/17/11
The JIHAD MARXIST from Kenya! gets put in his place.

Thread at alt.gossip.celebrities newsgroup.
cuhulin

dave

Jan 17, 2011, 8:13:26 PM1/17/11

Where does your health care come from, the medicine fairy?

RHF

Jan 17, 2011, 8:56:19 PM1/17/11
On Mon, 17 Jan 2011 14:44:02 -0800, John Smith
<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote:

- - On 1/17/2011 2:37 PM, RHF wrote:
- - Who's the Leader of the Government
- - Made for You and Me . . .
- - "The Obama" "The Obama"
- - Forever "BO" Will Raise Our Taxes High !
- - http://truckrun.net/misc/mouseketeers.jpg
- - - T - H - E - - O - B - A - M - Aaa - ! -

- It's OBAMA MONEY ... let's all go shopping! ROFLOL
- Hey, it works for the banksters and wall street!
- Regards,
- JS

International Banksters -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}

Wall Street Warlocks -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}

Washington Lobbyists -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}

The Rich & Powerful Elite -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}

Everyone Else -aka- On The "BO" {Obama} Enemies List !
.
.
Clowning "BO"-wrt- Blaming Prez "BO"... {Obama}
Who Let The "BO" Out ?... Who ! Who !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fea00130443e55ff
* Re-Branding 'Obama' -to- "BO"
* Prez 'Obama' -is-now- Prez "BO"
* President 'Obama' -is-now- President "BO"
-oops- "BO" usually stands for Body Odor ! ;;-}}
-rotfl- Who Let The "BO" Out ? Who! Who! =Pew!=
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Weak !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Ineffective !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's A Failure !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing To Create Jobs !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing The Economy Recovery !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing The American People !
* Prez "BO" {Obama} In 2012 : Send "BO" Home !
.
.

Joe from Kokomo

Jan 17, 2011, 9:38:00 PM1/17/11
On 1/17/2011 8:56 PM, RHF wrote:

> * Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Weak !

Yeah, he's so weak he got health care passed, something they have been
trying to do since the late 1940s.

> * Prez "BO" {Obama} He's Failing To Create Jobs !

Huh? There was an announcement last week that unemployment was slightly
DOWN and jobs created were slightly UP.

Not sure what planet you were on that caused you to miss those items --
unless you are so biased and racist that you wouldn't admit to Obama
doing anything right.

Just because you are so blindly partisan to the exclusion of facts or
are a racist, please don't blame your faults on others.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 17, 2011, 11:57:53 PM1/17/11

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 12:26:09 AM1/18/11
Heyyyyyyyyy Sputnik!!!
http://69.164.197.124/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301711

AP ERRONEOUSLY Reports that OPPOSITION JIHAD MARXIST care is Easing.

Yer Bold!,, YOU Look.
HA!
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 12:52:58 AM1/18/11

BHO is NOT a prophet nor an economic wizard,he just happened to be in
the focus lately. Why he is being blamed for the 40+ years of
governmental failures is beyond my state of comprehension . Herbert
Hoover was in a similar predicament during his term and today
everybody attributes the Great Deppression as his fault ! That is not
exactly fair,as far as I'm concerned . And BHO is simply a young
inexperienced senator from Illinois and NOT an economics professor !

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 1:04:11 AM1/18/11
California told to prepare for Biblical ARkstorm
http://www.devilfinder.com

And Tornados and Hurricanes (they call them Cyclones over there,
Tropical Cyclones) and Earthquakes and Mud slides and Rock slides and
Wildfires and WETBACKS,,,, and,,, and,,, and,,,,,
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 1:28:37 AM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 1:04 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> California told to prepare for Biblical ARkstormhttp://www.devilfinder.com

> And Tornados and Hurricanes (they call them Cyclones over there,
> Tropical Cyclones) and Earthquakes and Mud slides and Rock slides and
> Wildfires and WETBACKS,,,, and,,, and,,, and,,,,,
> cuhulin

..fire and brimstone !

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 1:29:07 AM1/18/11
True State Of The Economy - You'd Better Be Darned Scared, by Devvy Kidd
http://www.rense.com/general92/true_dev.htm
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 1:38:06 AM1/18/11
We have Cyclones, Tropical Cyclones over here too, but we call them
Hurricanes.
In Ireland, they are called Gales.Sometimes those Gales last for two
weeks, or more.That is why Ireland has that 'Windblown look'
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 1:45:24 AM1/18/11
On Jan 18, 1:29 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> True State Of The Economy - You'd Better Be Darned Scared, by Devvy Kiddhttp://www.rense.com/general92/true_dev.htm
> cuhulin

A few weeks ago Bernanke clearly stated that this miserable economomic
condition will prevail for another ...5 years. That's not very
encouraging...

Message has been deleted

m II

Jan 18, 2011, 3:24:50 AM1/18/11
On 11-01-16 04:48 PM, dave wrote:

> I always thought Shatner was the Voice of Canada...

Shatner is an arrogant ass, akin to a Steve Lare.

mike

dxAce

Jan 18, 2011, 3:52:53 AM1/18/11

m II wrote:

Stuff a sock in it, Canuck.

dave

Jan 18, 2011, 8:16:22 AM1/18/11
On 01/17/2011 05:56 PM, RHF wrote:

> - It's OBAMA MONEY ... let's all go shopping! ROFLOL
> - Hey, it works for the banksters and wall street!
> - Regards,
> - JS
>

> International Banksters -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}
>
> Wall Street Warlocks -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}
>
> Washington Lobbyists -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}
>

> The Rich& Powerful Elite -aka- Friends of "BO" {Obama}

> Everyone Else -aka- On The "BO" {Obama} Enemies List !

Why didn't this bother you during the George WWW Bush years? Is
Republican corruption better?

dave

Jan 18, 2011, 8:20:39 AM1/18/11

Yes. The majority do not want repeal of the Patient Protection and
Affordable Care Act.

dave

Jan 18, 2011, 8:21:51 AM1/18/11

dave

Jan 18, 2011, 8:22:59 AM1/18/11

Welcome to the new normal. Now go kiss some banker ass.

dave

Jan 18, 2011, 8:28:53 AM1/18/11

Steve is short, fat and bald?

Karl Mauritania

Jan 18, 2011, 8:48:18 AM1/18/11

dave wrote:

I think he's tall, thin, and always wears a hat.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 18, 2011, 9:14:41 AM1/18/11
William Shatner did OK in those Star Trek movies, he is also doing OK
with those tee vee commercials and other ventures of himself.I am not
bashing William Shatner.I have an old Star Treck Communicator toy I
bought at Goodwill a lonnnnnnnng time ago.I also have an old Star Wars
hovering toy vehicle I bought at Goodwill a bunch of years ago, and also
a little plastic Seattle Space Needle which dates wayyyyyyyy on back to
when Seattle had that Olympics, or whatever it was.Yep, I bought it at
Goodwill a Lonnnnnng time ago.
http://www.williamshatner.com
http://www.shopgoodwill.com
cuhulin